Nick still in London?

he left yesterday, samantha barks is prob slitting her wrists right now.

WTF?? do you want from me?? i’m not jaqueline!!! i’m not a niley fan well i don’t like the “iley” in niley if you know what i mean btw. i love nelena ;) but i know they won’t happen again but they’re cute together ;) idc if she is with liam or justin or whoever ;)

wow that’s what i call defending xD he didn’t really or maybe he didn’t say it we don’t know ;) and the niley stans come in 5…4…3…2…

Oh here we go. I missed this :D

<3 <3 <3

Waiting for Jacqueline to have the stroke over them still being friends, which real fans knew anyway.

Lmao, I was just about to say something about Jacqueline. I bet she’ll try to say Nick only says this for publicity like she always says

Cute.

Hehe, look at his smile :P

• WhenitcomestoLOVE

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG NILEY!!
    THEY’RE MEANT TO BE!! <3

jokes -.-

#nileylives

go away jackie

• ANON!!! :D

where are the Niley stans?
    are they planning a surprise attack or what?

• Destiny Hope

I like how nick uses the royal “we”. jk

• karen

It’s is so cute :) Niley always in my heart

Can you guys get over this Niley Stan thing? Its not funny. It never really was.

<3 <3 <3

=========
    Oh I guarantee she will come up with something. Yawn. She is very predictable. But I love that this came up and that he said it. Now someone needs to ask Miley a DIRECT question about Nick, which hasnt happened for a while.

I love their friendship. :)

• peacenlove

Nice of you tog race us with your rpesense, Jacqueline Rose!
    this is the what 3rd time he defended herhe did so before in Rolling Stones and on Regis and Kelly last summer) and you’re still talking shit. How many times has her oh so perfect bf Liam defended? that’s right, NONE. Even when he was asked about CBT he STILL didn’t defend her.

• Canier

Nick Jonas is in Hospital in London!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<3 <3 <3

=========

I love their friendship. :)

I love their friendship too :D

I just miss them together and IDK why. I just think he knows her better than a lot of her current friends. Ya know, the country miley who loves john lennon and johnny cash. :(

Oct 8, 2010 @ 02:30 pm
    Canier said:
    Nick Jonas is in Hospital in London!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    he isnt even in London anymore. fail

Niley. <3

• elisa

Nick still in London?

• ANON!!! :D

‘k i’m bored ._.
    :p

• jenni

Now Nick is a MAN!

• _liesyoutold

There’s still hope for Niley!

Really, OU? Really?

Nick still in London?

I think if he was still in London there would be pap pics. He’s prob. in Texas taking a break or at least that’s my best guess.

I can guarantee Nick was fapping to the Who Owns My Heart video.

• Untouchable

give me a break

Really, OU? Really

Why do ya’ll still get surprised when they say shiz like that? They do it on purpose to start stuff.

• INA-Forever

Please don’t even start….-_-
    _____

Why? You know it’s true. Only Jackie would make the stupidest grammar mistakes like that.

eh..whatever…

• picstoburn

that’s Imnotannoying O_o fail.
    i think

Oct 8, 2010 @ 04:01 pm
    i have to say they both look very unatractive here :S

all 15 years olds look unattractive. lol

they were 13 in this not 15

does it look like i care?

Aww,so sweet of couirse we knew this but it’s always nice to hear. I do believe there’s a very good chance they’re not done romantically yet.they need to just gfo ahead and be together,these other girls and guys use them for their fame. But maybe it’s good they have this time to grow and mature and get back together later. God bless them.

• INA-Forever

that’s Imnotannoying O_o fail.
    i think

Fail?
    Please explain?

• mileyistheboss

“theres still hope for niley” LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i just died

_______

SMH…

Oct 8, 2010 @ 04:11 pm
    INA-Forever said:
    that’s Imnotannoying O_o fail.
    i think

Fail?
    Please explain?

i wasn’t talking to you -_-

• linda

Samantha is a great famewhore, her twitter is pathetic and she say to fans “She and Nick are couple”
    _______

… What twitter are you following?
    @SamanthaBarks

Oct 8, 2010 @ 04:01 pm
    i have to say they both look very unatractive here :S

all 15 years olds look unattractive. lol

they were 13 in this not 15

so that means all 13 years olds look unattractive! woo! thank you anon now i got my confidence back xP

I do follow sam on twitter actually. And no I’m not a “niley stan”, but I do know of some things.
    _____

Really now? Or are you just someone looking for attention and trying to give Niley fans hope?

I don’t give a fuck about niley fans . I’m saying I know what I know. You think Nick sings songs like before the storm when Miley and Liam get back together for attention? I can assure you that’s not the case.

HATE NILEY!

niley!!<3 love them!

… What twitter are you following?
    @SamanthaBarks
    ______

Well I don’t know if you have vision problems or not but Samantha has never said her and Nick were dating to fans on twitter.

_____

Okay. Where’s your proof?

• MileyDemiJoBros

I LOVE NILEY <3

• INA-Forever

that’s Imnotannoying O_o fail.
    i think

Fail?
    Please explain?

i wasn’t talking to you -_-

DA hell? you said that’s imnotannoying…were you talking about the anon?

• ashley

Agree

Oct 8, 2010 @ 04:20 pm
    INA-Forever said:
    that’s Imnotannoying O_o fail.
    i think

Fail?
    Please explain?

i wasn’t talking to you -_-

DA hell? you said that’s imnotannoying…were you talking about the anon?

obviously

• realistgangsta

fuck this shit

PEOPLE Samantha only want publicity and used Nick for her premier Disney in UK
    _____

I can tell you’re Jackie by your horrible grammar mistakes. No honey, I doubt she does. I don’t even think filming for her show has even started yet. Stop making up shit.

i don’t know what to say i don’t hate sam or something also i don’t think she is ugly or beautiful sometimes i think she’s really pretty but next day i see her big head and think “WOAH what’s up with her weird head” didn’t she just turned 20?? hmm nicks opinion ;)

• INA-Forever

PEOPLE Samantha only want publicity and used Nick for her premier Disney in UK

Please don’t even start….-_-

• Anonymouse

gh7 said:

PEOPLE Samantha only want publicity and used Nick for her premier Disney in UK

You do realize that show is out in 2011 and we dont have a official date yet….so if it was for PR it could be for a long time and I dont think Nick would commit to that.

Please don’t even start….-_-
    _____

wonder if nick j got a boner watching miley’s new music video if he did yet lmao

this is just stupid.. isnt miley goin ot with liam? and nick with samantha or wateva her name is?

Nick doesn’t fall in love, lol. He has fun and then he’s ~on to the next one~. These girls fall hard and fast though.
    _____

Unless you are Nick, you don’t KNOW this.
    __________

Okay whatever you say. But give it 2 months and he will be ~on to the next one~ or back to fapping to his Miley Cyrus posters.

• superJOEman

There’s always hope for everything. Even for NELENA. ;)

OMG I LOVE NILEY (l)

to all those who oppose this,
    you’ll will all see that Niley comes back,
    mayby not now, but the day Niley comes back
    you’ll will fall (:
    They are meant to be together.
    Watch my words.
    RESPECT FOR NILEY FANS!

I mean fail.

this is an oold article this is like pre-i can’t be tamed music video -____- && OU has posted this before, lameee get new info OU &&stop posting the same crap -___-

_____

Like I said, he may not be inlove with Sam. But that doesn’t mean he isn’t capable of being inlove. It just means he hasn’t found the right one yet.

I think Sam and have some sort of relationship, not sure what and how serious, I am sure he met some of her family, but I don ‘t believe zt saying they me. He adds his addlibs and smart remarks. Like I said, sure they met, but not listening to zt.

There’s a difference between dressing sexier/more mature and just being trashy and looking like your clothes haven’t been washed in weeks.

______

Well yeah, they probably have met after like the first show of Les Mis. Or it could’ve even been before that.

_______________

I’m not saying he’s incapable of being in love, I’m just saying he isn’t looking for that right now. He’s too focused on work it seems, he likes to have fun on the side and that’s it. Do I think he’s ever been in love? Yes. I do/did think he loved/loves Miley(and I think she is the only girl he’d take a risk for) but I think he’s too career driven to put so much emphasis into his personal life, not like his brothers. JMO

I TOLD ALL OF YOU MORANS THEY WERE STILL FRIENDS AND TO STOP ADDING DRAMA INTO A RELATIONSHIP YOU NEW NOTHING ABOUT!!!!! HES BEEN SINGING BEFORE THE STORM ALL ALONG… ANYWAY HES HAPPY WITH SAMANTHA… IF SHES HAPPY WITH LIAM IM SURE HES HAPPY FOR HER… HE SINGS SONG HE WROTE FOR SELENA TOO ON HIS TOUR BUT THAT DOESNT MEAN HE WANTS HER… THE SONG IS SPECIAL TO HIM JUST LIKE MILEY BECAUSE SHE IS HIS FIRST LOVE BUT HES NOT INLOVE WITH HER ANYMORE… YOU NOTICE ALL THREW THE ARTICLE HE KEPT SAINEG WERE AND US… LIKE MILEY IS VERY SPECIAL TO US… MEANING THE JONAS BROTHERS… NOT ONCE DID HE SAY ME OR SHES SPECIAL TO ME.. HE SAID SHES SPECIAL TO US

I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY EVERYONE THE JONAS BROTHERS DATE YOU GUYS THINK IS FOR PUBLICITY.. YOU GUYS ARE SICK…

• idkMyBFFjill

Haha, I’m sorry but she looks wayyy too good for him in that old pic

• Hilary

OLD ARTICLE. OLD NEWS.

• Anonymouse

Please be quiet/take off caps…that hurt my head.

Haha, I’m sorry but she looks wayyy too good for him in that old pic
    =====

ikr

• Nisty

ok you know what if we will hear/see that sam got highlights then we know that nick and sam are dating xD haha^^

Okay,Nick ight still have feelings for Miley,he might not.No one well ever know for sure,its not like hes going to admit it to the public.

BUT!

IF he still has feelings for her,it doesnt mean she likes him back.She has made it very clear that shes over him.If she wanted to be with him she wouldve went back to him and Not Liam.

liam cheated on her so he isn’t doing anything right. She’s just naive.

Respect ! <3

picstoburn said:
    Oct 8, 2010 @ 04:44 pm
    peacenlove said:
    picstoburn said:
    why are people writing novels?

they just talente like that -_-

oh i see lmao

xD

is it just me or do i feel like nick is really really protective over miley? :)
    __________

He is. In 2008 in rolling Stones some reporter tried to say something about her Vanity fair scandal and he said Nick got defensive.

If Nick is still hung over Miley, he needs to get the fuck over it. Especially when he has an other pretty, talented girl all over him.

i’ll be back peace.

======

Can you blame him? miley’s stunning: http://www.mileyimages.net/albums/Apparitions/2010/2006MMVA/normal_165.jpg

i feel like nick has a bad side and loving miley is his bad side. lol :)
    ======

She’s his achilles heel. He said it best in Poison Ivy and State of Emergency.

______

Yes… I can blame him. And I find Miley pretty average without make up and her hair all done.

I am going to go out on a limb to say this. I am not s niley fan, they were cute when they were young, but they seem so different now. Nick and Miley seem to move on, but honestly, I can’t help but wonder if Nick tries to move on with other girls, but he can’t get rid of his Miley feelings. I used to get annoyed when people would say this, but recently I can’t but notice it and think it. But then again, I don’t live in nick’s brain and I don’t know his feelings, they are all just guesses!

• MileyLove

Nick is a gentleman, is nice and respects miley, I love Niley <3

______

if Miley is average, samantha is busted. that is all.

if Miley is average, samantha is busted. that is all.
    ____

Actually I think Samantha is the oppisite. She looks horrid a lot of the times with a bunch of make up on. She looks much better naturally. Or just with a little make up.

Friggen Samantha admitted to some random girl on twitter MONTHS ago that she and Nick were together.

Anyone remember that? It was back when he left London the first time.

if Miley is average, samantha is busted. that is all.
    ____

_________

Samantha is bland as hell. At least Miley has gorgeous eyes.

Anyone remember that? It was back when he left London the first time.
    _____

No I don’t remember this. What did she say exactly if this is true?

Samantha is bland as hell. At least Miley has gorgeous eyes.
    _____

Well it’s all about opinions. Everyone has a different definition on beauty.

ZT has a story on Nick meeting Samantha’s family and being all over each other.

Too bad it’s ZT, he is always wrong, bet money they are not dating.

• oneofakindxo
  • Anonymouse

Anyone remember that? It was back when he left London the first time.
    she tweets alot…so if you have that tweet saved somewhere please link it…thanks I’m curious if this true…I’m sure Nick told her everything about dating a jonas and announcing it on twitter would not be one lol

Anonymouse said:

Anyone remember that? It was back when he left London the first time.
    remember that time she tweeted “wow”, we all know what that was about.

ZT has a story on Nick meeting Samantha’s family and being all over each other.

Too bad it’s ZT, he is always wrong, bet money they are not dating.
    _____

Haha I’d bet against your bet. I do think there is definately something going on with them. They are for sure dating (since they’ve been caught on dates) but who knows if they are an official couple. As in boyfriend and girlfriend. It could’ve been just a fling but we’ll see…

• Anonymouse

Anonymouse said:

Anyone remember that? It was back when he left London the first time.
    remember that time she tweeted “wow”, we all know what that was about.
    I remember wow but that was only a few weeks ago not a few months ago…although I dont doubt there dating cause its obvious they are…plus People mag(where jonas camp announces everything) posted it…plus E! confirmed so yeah lol

BUT!

Obviusly Liam is doing something right if she went back to him after a month,it took Nick almost a year,if they were even back together.

• Anonymouse

How come we aren’t judging Nicks tweets either? Mr.My tweeting of the word captivated means nothing because I really am happy to be in les mis. Lol and how he magicaly woke up in the middle of the night to address he’s not dating BOTH lucie and Sam…And lucie commented after…Sam stood quiet.

You know about the whole “something happened between Nick and Miley this summer” debate going on, I just wanna throw something into the fire. You know how gossip Cop always denies miley rumors? Well Jacqueline Rose always sends miley rumors to gossip cop to find out if they’re true or not. I think gossip cop knows sources close to miley because they always seem to clarify everything. jackie sent them the rumor of liam and miley living together, miley getting arrested, miley hooking up with douglas booth, etc. all of which Gossip Cop denied. The ONLY rumor that jackie sent them that they did NOT deny was a love triangle between nick, miley, and liam. I’m just sayin…

ZT has a story on Nick meeting Samantha’s family and being all over each other.

Too bad it’s ZT, he is always wrong, bet money they are not dating.
    ——————

He was right about Jemi.Everything he said months before they came out as a couple was true,everything Joe and Demi said about their relationship was exactly what Zack said.Its pretty obvious Sam and Nick are together,just saying.

He is still in London right? I live in London. before it was so manic he was so quite this time because of the lucy jones and samantha barks dramas. Theres no paparazzi in London he came out to the fans on Sunday but he gave no warning i hugged him :D

I can guarantee Nick was fapping to the Who Owns My Heart video.

lol seriously.

• aaliyahnoelle

saying “shes just growing up” isnt really defending anybody. all he is doing is stating the obvious…she’s getting older…

ZT has a story on Nick meeting Samantha’s family and being all over each other.

Too bad it’s ZT, he is always wrong, bet money they are not dating.
    ——————

_______

he was right about jemi because Dianna de legarza was his source.

He is still in London.

Oct 8, 2010 @ 02:40 pm
    He is still in London.

No his costars and even Nick himself confirmed he’s not here. He’s probably someplace just chilling, away from paps before he goes on tour again.

there was no paparazzi for him in London

Linda, I have wondered about that a little bit. She was being weird about things with hinting about her and Nick, but I tell myself that maybe Nick truly likes her. She seems nice and has a great voice, but I just wonder if she is into him for who he us, or for what he is. I try to stay positive and tell myself that Nick is not being used. Can’t base on what little we have seen. Now If he gets hurt, Sam better watch out for the wrath of Jonas fans… : )

• picstoburn

haha, I love that picture of Nick and Miley. They have grown up so much. His smile is too cute. :)

woah i hadn’t seen you on here in forever :O

• picstoburn

& no oceanup there is no niley -_-

• DropTheWorldx

They made a cute couple. I’m glad they’re still friends. It’s cute. :)

Oct 8, 2010 @ 03:17 pm
    DropTheWorldx said:
    They made a cute couple. I’m glad they’re still friends. It’s cute. :)

cute icon :o

You know,I kind of thought that Sam didn’t seem sad either. Wonder why? Maybe separation is getting easier, or they realized things wouldn’t work out. I did find it odd that Scott garnham tweeted about hanging with Nick one night and kind of hinted that they went to the movies the next night, but we don’t if they were alone or had others with them, sounded Alone, bur we weren’t there and have no idea about Sam either. I think I will hush and quit being nosy!
    _____

Yeah I don’t know. They went to the zoo just a couple of days ago together so I don’t think they would call it quits so soon. Guess we’ll just have to see what happens in the future.

_______

Oh I meant so sudden not so soon.

• taylorllama

ew

she’s just trying to hide it. i’m sure she’s crying herself to sleep. besides miley and nicole anderson, nick seems to attract stage 5 clingers(i’m talking to you too selena)
    ____

Umm. How does she seem clingy?

when he left london the first time her sister had to come over and take care of her~(and by that point she ahd only known him for a month) and when he was coming back lea salonga tweeted about how she was getting way too excited about his arrival. she’s naive though, if she only knew what other stuff was going on with nick at the time…and yes it has something to do with the girl who is the subject of this post.

• sophieee

-__- Niley is fucking dead.

• anne

I like Nick now

Okay Miley…
    First off, the tweets about her sister coming over to take care of her was because she was sick. People were just making shit up about it being about Nick. A lot of the Les Mis people were coming down with something and Sam was one of them.
    Secondly, Lea didn’t say she was getting “too excited”. She just simply said she knew why Sam was really excited.
    Third, Niley is dead. Get over it. They both moved on obviously.

• Anonymouse

Well sam is STILL working on les mis,doing a tv show for disney uk…so its hard for them to be together…but hey they done if for like 3 months so far…i’m sure they can do a few more thanks to twitter,skype etc

*sigh*

Okay Miley…
    Third, Niley is dead. Get over it. They both moved on obviously.

no it wasn’t because she was sick because she was tweeting a lot of sad things around the same time. it was because he left. she never mentioned being sick. you know nothing, my friend, about everything that has been going on between nick and miley since last december but continue believing what you want. i’m out. bye.

I think last time Sam was sad because she might not have been too sure of where she and Nick stood. But this time he was a lot more open about being seen with her as part of a couple so she’s probably more secure about how Nick feels about the two of them as a couple and not as heartbroken about him leaving. Maybe Nick will be back in a month this time instead of several months or something.

______

Lol. You’re obviously a Niley stan. Do you even follow Sam on twitter or are you just using what other people had said?
    And you do know what has been going on with Nick and Miley. Yeah okay there buddy.

______

Hmm maybe. You make sense.

• Moonbeam

LOL, why is Cody Linley there? They were seen together in private probably one time in their whole life.

I am just not sure how long Nick and Sam will last. The long distance is going to be hard. But you never know, maybe they are meant to be, maybe not only time will tell. Although I will admit that Sam doesn’t seem very sad yet, she wad having fun with lucie last night and has had happy and some jokey type posts today. Who knows, as long as Nick is okay.

• linda

I saw some people(not here) saying the only reason Nick got with Sam is because Miley turned him down while she was broken up with liam. How and why would people even know this. I summed it up as people just making assumptions. We could all make guesses about their relationships and I bet most of us would be wrong.

• picstoburn

this is why i hate teenies magazines.

i have to say they both look very unatractive here :S

______

• Timber

Awesome.

________

I remember the “captivated” tweet! And he tweeted something else too that got people talking. I forget what it was though.

• WhenitcomestoLOVE

___________
    thats what i was thinking, i was confused about everyone making a big deal :/

• dis4

Niley was so cute, Nick was/is idiot

• Anonymouse

Niley is dead and gone…let them be happy with other people now. EX: Liam and Samantha.

• Monica13

HES IN CHELSEA AND WESTMINSTER HOSPITAL, in emergency room

gosh..he isn’t in hospital..

• Michelle

he likes demi lovato look at al youtube video’s nemi momeny.:D

Saying she’s growing up IS defending her. He’s saying she isn’t going down a bad path like everyone says, she’s just maturing.

• Leena

<3 I hope they’ll always be friends:)

• Kissandtell.

He is still in London my aunty saw him in China Town yesterday :|

• yubnubip

He is in Hospital, in ICU :'( at chelsea and westminster

• yubnubip

He is in Hospital, in ICU :'( at chelsea and westminster

dis4 said:

Niley was so cute, Nick was/is idiot

—————

Nick is not an idiot. -_-

dis4 said:

Niley was so cute, Nick was/is idiot

—————

Nick is not an idiot. -_-

I think Nick is home, either in Dallas or Cali. Killian his bud on Twitter sent such a nice goodbye message. Also looks like he hung out with his buddy scott a few nights ago. He made some good friends….. Alfie also left a nice message to nick’s fans. Very sweet!

I can guarantee Nick was fapping to the Who Owns My Heart video.
    ____

-_-
    Except he has a different girlfriend now and has moved on.

Kissandtell. said:
    He is still in London my aunty saw him in China Town yesterday :|

_________
    I hate liars. your lying and we know it.
    he is not in London.
    he is not in the hospital. There are rumors like every month that he is in the hospital.

So GTFO

____

I love his new friends. They genuinely seem to really care about him.

CHINA TOWN. craaaap, i was there yesterday. He is still in London he just said goodbye to his cast well i think he was scheduled to go back today but if he is ill…ill pray for him

I’m surprised that Sam really hasn’t been seeming to upset on twitter. Unless she’s just trying to hide it.

Ok a afew things:
    Nice try with the hospital rumors trying to get off the subject of Niley.

Also, to the idiots saying he didnt defend her, don’t you know how many stupid Miam fans out there complain daily that Nick NEVER said anything to defend her? They too are just trying to play down that he stuck up for her.

I know your tricks people

Ok a afew things:
    Nice try with the hospital rumors trying to get off the subject of Niley.

I know your tricks people

I can guarantee Nick was fapping to the Who Owns My Heart video.
    ____

-_-
    Except he has a different girlfriend now and has moved on.

LOL you don’t have to be in love with somebody to find them attractive. What about when guys fap to porn? but yes, he has moved on and so has miley.

Ok a afew things:
    Nice try with the hospital rumors trying to get off the subject of Niley.

yay niley

nick is single…

I hope he isn’t. He was supposed to leave this morning from Heathrow but he never came.

nick is single…
    ____

… Lol!

• KeepTheFaith

Supposedly Nick and Sam “couldn’t keep their hands off of each other” infront of the folks at the family dinner. :p

BUT!

liam cheated on her so he isn’t doing anything right. She’s just naive.
    ——————————–
    They were broken up when he did that,if he really did their is no real proof,just an article by some tabloid no pictures or anything.Its not like they broke up the day the story came out.Either way she obviously thinks he is better then Nick.Just let her be happy.I dont think she stupid enough to stay with someone who doesnt make her happy,Justins the perfect example.

ZT has a story on Nick meeting Samantha’s family and being all over each other.

Too bad it’s ZT, he is always wrong, bet money they are not dating.
    ——————

_______

he was right about jemi because Dianna de legarza was his source.
    ——————–
    Thats what I’m saying,I’m sure he has other inside sources.He was right about Avril Lavgine and Brody Jenner to.So he is right about things.Its not liek he wrong about EVERYTHING,like people say he is.He has has more legit stories than Oceanup ever has

Nick meeting the parents is nothing serious. Nick met Courtney Galiano’s mom too. He’s not in love.

BUT!

liam cheated on her so he isn’t doing anything right. She’s just naive.
    ——————————–

I’m not talking about that girl but a miley fan mentioned that her friend saw liam all over some girl while she and liam were still together.

i think he is…..

_____

Okay. Where’s your proof?

Proof of what? All I said is that there has been stuff going on between Nick and Miley for some time now, and no he isn’t over her. Yes he likes Sam but he isn’t over her.

This is just a random imaginary thought, I believe it, so please don’t hate it is just a thought: what if Disney thought hmmm, we need to spark an interest in this uk show, let’s use Nick and Sam to arouse some curiosity, not a lot just a little so people will tune in with interest of this girl who Nick might or might not be dating. Brings in a few extra viewings. The thing is that they don’t want the pr to explode so very carefully sources are picked to cla they were holding hands and dancing, we get a few Candids of them together and people start checking in on Samantha. Just enough spark for viewers, but not enough to ruin the show.
    I know this is farfetchef, I think they do or did have something going on, I am happy for them as long as the are happy. I just thought it would be fun to throw some ideas out there. I am not saying this is what is going on. Just wrote it for fun!!”

Fun.. you didn’t write that for fun. I would literally believe every single word of it.

I wouldn’t be surprised if most or all of that is true.

such a negative post

_____

Where’s your proof that you know what’s going on with them? Who are you? A friend? A family member?

noone is going to read that dude

_____

I have mutual friends of Miley’s.

just listening to miley’s goodbye and just saying that i miss her “old” style of music i mean look at the WOMH video and also listen to the song…terrible! never been a miley fan but i loved her music!

Sounds like he might be at home, but who knows. If he us still in London, doesn’t sound like he was hanging with Samantha except for the London zoo day. Scott made a comment about having a night out with him and then the next night he said something about the cinemas with mr. J again. Sam and lucie were together last night playing wii. But who knows, I am just ready to see some pics of the boys.

• ANON!!! :D

peacenlove said:

noone is going to read that dude
    ____

i read it

Oct 8, 2010 @ 04:28 pm
    _____

I have mutual friends of Miley’s.

sure lol

Joes in hospital not nick…..JUST KIDDING HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA nick had a HG fit happens all the time i doubt he’d go hospital for that its really common in diabetics

• INA-Forever

that’s Imnotannoying O_o fail.
    i think

Fail?
    Please explain?

i wasn’t talking to you -_-

DA hell? you said that’s imnotannoying…were you talking about the anon?

obviously

Actually you FAIL. Cause I’M ImNotAnnoying dip shit.

• Kjnjonas95

BAHAHAHAHA!!! Ur my new best friend hahahahaha I actually can’t stop laughing

• Katie13

There’s still hope for Niley!

Don’t encourage them OceanUp….

this is pretty old though.
    who knows what he thinks of her newER slutty image. that new music video is just ew.

• DropTheWorldx

The magazine just came out today.

I wonder when they made that video for John Lennon a few posts down. All 3 boys were together, Nick looked exhausted so I wondered if they made it after Nick got home. They said today being lennon’s birthday, when was his birthday? Thought we might be able to figure out where Nick is by using the video. I love to play detective and I am REALLY bored, tired and cold!

______

How do you know he isn’t? Not saying he is but you never really know. Though I agree, meeting the family really isn’t that big of a deal. Once it gets to meeting the extended family, then people should be talking.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Oct 8, 2010 @ 04:29 pm
    INA-Forever said:
    that’s Imnotannoying O_o fail.
    i think

Fail?
    Please explain?

i wasn’t talking to you -_-

DA hell? you said that’s imnotannoying…were you talking about the anon?

obviously

Actually you FAIL. Cause I’M ImNotAnnoying dip shit.

LMAO oh please. then what does INA-forever stand for -__-

• sophieee

INA is back?

what a odd child.

INA is back?

im guessing.

_____

I have mutual friends of Miley’s.

sure you are
    and i have selena’s album on reply all day long

i have to say they both look very unatractive here :S

all 15 years olds look unattractive. lol

they were 13 in this not 15

does it look like i care?

You don’t have to be bitchy, I was just letting you know. RUDE. -_-

______

If Disney was behind this relationship, it would be everywhere. Disney wants their couples to be a huge part in the media. Barely anyone in the media is reporting about “Namantha” except for gossip blogs. And Nick and Sam are really trying to keep it hush hush as usual. We had no idea the first time Nick was in London that they were actually together.

I have mutual friends of Miley’s.
    _____

How do you know how Nick feels then if you have mutual friends of MILEY’S?

• INA-Forever

that’s Imnotannoying O_o fail.
    i think

Fail?
    Please explain?

i wasn’t talking to you -_-

DA hell? you said that’s imnotannoying…were you talking about the anon?

obviously

Actually you FAIL. Cause I’M ImNotAnnoying dip shit.

LMAO oh please. then what does INA-forever stand for -__-

IMNotAnnoyingforever means I’ll be here forever..get it?…maybe not..

• INA-Forever

INA is back?

Right hurr bitch!

i have to say they both look very unatractive here :S

all 15 years olds look unattractive. lol

they were 13 in this not 15

does it look like i care?

You don’t have to be bitchy, I was just letting you know. RUDE. -_

sorry if i seem rude but i was just guessing their age i really didn’t want to know.

• FrancyJonasGomez

Oh god….

i think nick and sam are together and i thought nick spend a night with her and not only talking about rabbits i thought well still think they had … you know what i mean ;) cuz nick looked so reliefed and so happy and lucky well IMO so don’t attack me ;) still happy for him/her/them ;)

Oct 8, 2010 @ 04:34 pm
    INA-Forever said:
    that’s Imnotannoying O_o fail.
    i think

Fail?
    Please explain?

i wasn’t talking to you -_-

DA hell? you said that’s imnotannoying…were you talking about the anon?

obviously

Actually you FAIL. Cause I’M ImNotAnnoying dip shit.

LMAO oh please. then what does INA-forever stand for -__-

IMNotAnnoyingforever means I’ll be here forever..get it?…maybe not..

wow rme.

• Moonbeam

Pookie Bear pawns Niley. :P

• sophieee

INA is back?

Right hurr bitch!
    well you haven’t missed anything.

Moonbeam said:
    Pookie Bear pawns Niley. :P

bahaha THIS

_______

Nick probably looked so happy in London because he was getting some.

Ngl. I do think something went on between Nick and Miley this past summer. Some things just aren’t adding up…like remember in Rock in Rio? The first one in Lisbon she was gushing about nick and then she went to London(mind you this is when Nick first went to london as well) and when she did the second rock in rio in madrid she got all angry about him. Then she insulted him on Regis and kelly. And Nick looked so out of it in his London live chat, he even looked like he wanted to cry when he sang Turn Right and looked sad during Make it Right. I know some nelena fans were saying “he was thinking of Selena” when he sang Make it Right but he looked fine when he sang Rose Garden. Then when Miley and Liam break up, he sings before the Storm and says how its about “something special”? and Joe was teasing him about Miley. But then on twitter a few days later he’s all “I can’t sleep…” and the next day looks sad at the Detroit show. And then sings Before the Storm again when Liam and Miley got back together and looks sad, and looks even sadder in dallas when he sang Turn Right.

I know, know. Tl; dr. I’m just speculating. Carry on, everyone. :)

I have mutual friends of Miley’s.
    _____

How do you know how Nick feels then if you have mutual friends of MILEY’S?

Because Nick told Miley how he felt, smart alec.

• Anonymouse

_______

Nick probably looked so happy in London because he was getting some.
    Nick J does love his giant boobies.

• picstoburn

why are people writing novels?

• Maria Paz Jonas

N I L E Y! <3
    AWWW<3
    SO CUTE!<3
    I LOVE NILEY FOR EVER!

• rc3796

no comment *smh*

picstoburn said:
    why are people writing novels?

they just talented like that -_-

I can guarantee Nick was fapping to the Who Owns My Heart video.
    ____

-_-
    Except he has a different girlfriend now and has moved on.

different girlfriend, hasn’t moved on.

Not that we want to think about this, but how scared will we be if Nick really winds up in the hospital one day. I worry about this sometimes, diabetes can bring you down quickly. I just feel like these rumors might come true soon. He pushes himself so hard and one day his body is going to say “give me a break.” I hope he stays healthy, but when I hear the rumors I worry more!

____

Umm. How does she seem clingy?

the video might be prerecorded John Lennon’s birthday is tomorrow so it cant be today…..

• ANON!!! :D

LOVE NILEY <33

remember like 2 or 3 months ago everyone was like oh nick is dating lucie and the whole “nucie” thing and we know that it actually was/is sam ;) lucky

• mileyluver15

aha

Oct 8, 2010 @ 04:44 pm
    peacenlove said:
    picstoburn said:
    why are people writing novels?

they just talente like that -_-

oh i see lmao

<3 <3 <3

• mileyluver15

i love niley

• SelenaComesNaturally

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• chica7:D

awww….wonder when this was?!?!

____

Nucie was a decoy.

• mandii

http://www.MandiiJBRDJ.tumblr.com GOT A TUMBLR?! FOLLOW ME AND I’LL FOLLOW YOU BACK:)

• mileyluver15

aawwwww niley

• mileyluver15

is it just me or do i feel like nick is really really protective over miley? :)

• mileyluver15

i feel like nelena will come and go but niley will always be there <3

• mileyluver15

we’re all taking over OCEANUP with these miley who owns my heart music video icon stills. this is epic

• peacenlove

niley stans please go easy on us

• mileyluver15

i feel like nick has a bad side and loving miley is his bad side. lol :)

I sent this in. this is gonna be an amazing post. michaeljacksonpopcorngif

<3 <3 <3

______

________

_____

Unless you are Nick, you don’t KNOW this.

Timber said:
    Awesome.

AMANDA

Oct 8, 2010 @ 03:48 pm
    peacenlove said:
    i have to say they both look very unatractive here :S

all 15 years olds look unattractive. lol

yeah right… i dont believe in magazines.. and if this is true it must be real old

picstoburn said:

peacenlove said:
    i have to say they both look very unatractive here :S

all 15 years olds look unattractive. lol

D: im 15

whoops lol my bad :p

_______

… What twitter are you following?

i have to say they both look very unatractive here :S

all 15 years olds look unattractive. lol

they were 13 in this not 15

picstoburn said:
    Oct 8, 2010 @ 03:55 pm
    peacenlove said:
    picstoburn said:
    Oct 8, 2010 @ 03:48 pm
    peacenlove said:
    i have to say they both look very unatractive here :S

all 15 years olds look unattractive. lol

D: im 15

whoops lol my bad :p

D:
    well thats really helped my confidence xP

• INA-Forever

Is this where everyone is at?
    or is oceanup as dead as the Titanic.