• putlimeinthecoconut

IF YOU WERE A GUY WOULD YOUREALLY DATE A GIRL WITH A GUNT?

the heck is that? xD

• superJOEman

Can’t balieve that Ashley is a “maneater”. Joe will not like that article on the magazine. XD

• kimm

What? No .. you are samantha?
    ____

What the fuck? No…?
    And yeah, stop with your multiple personalities. You were “lissa” in the other comment.
    LOL What lissa? Fail again

• kimm

She has a heap of hatred in twitter too.
    ______

You know, you don’t have me fooled. I know you’re the same anon posting rude things over and over about Samantha all through this post. I’m not an idiot. It’s obvious that you keep changing your name. If you are going to troll, do it right and just go under Anonymous.
    What? No .. you are samantha?

Funny how it’s the anons (anon) who is the only one(s) calling Samantha ugly and a “great famewhore” over and over again. Fuck, you barely even hear about “Namantha”. I don’t even get how she’s a famewhore especially when she’s just trying to stick up for her boyfriend. And it’s not even like she calls Nick her boyfriend or anything.

onas88 said:

I see ‘The Wanted’ at the top of the mag :D there soooo hot!

WHO THE FUCK IS THE WANTED?

• peaceandlove.

LibertyMiley_ said:

i guess i hate samantha. :/

Why?

• __AngiLJB

The best couple is Kenielle, I hate jashley and i don’t like samantha barks with Nick Jonas.

• kimm

She has a heap of hatred in twitter too.

nick will never last with anyone… not for a while anyway. hes not mature enough imo.

Irrelevant people, except Justin and Nick.

This is so old news… And the rumor about Kevin and Danielle is completely false… He said in a radio interview it was the crazier rumor he had ever heard and was completely false…

__AngiLJB said:

THANK YOU!!

• suzii18023

there so adorable!:D

• raid

Ashley so gorgeous
    Danielle so cute
    Samantha so ugly

lmao Joe “dating Maneater Ash” hahahaaa LOL

and Nick’s “love triangle” and Kevin’s “bedroom issues” oh dear….

Here we go with the Samantha and Ashley hate…

What? No .. you are samantha?
    ____

What the fuck? No…?

• Jonas88

WHO THE FUCK IS THE WANTED?
    a boyband http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0LV_bETEzs :)

• jbs
  • lissa

The problem is that the new friend Samantha wants publicity

• JonasandMileyPones

Nick is not dating Lucie.

WHO CARES! ALL THESE GUYS ARE KNOWN FOR NOW IS WHO THEY ARE DATING! THEY ARE NOT BIG ANYMORE, THERE MUSIC DOES NOT MATTER ANYMORE!!!! THEY ARE JUST ANNOYING NOW!!!

• Sarcasm

Racy?

• peaceandlove.

No more magazines

Hello, Justin. How it’s going?

• Anonymouse

Kevin confirmed that was a rumor multiple times stupid teen mag whatever. And good for Nick and Joe and their happiness.

• xoShannonxo

Wait..huh?

• Jonas88

a boyband http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0LV_bETEzs :)

Hot
    which guy do you find hottest? xD

Out of curiosity- what is the Twitterquette for celebrity breakups? Do you unfollow the person AND all of the friends? Do you get all of YOUR friends to unfollow them too?
    ALL twitter celeb conversations are about publicity, they could text or call but they want it out there. And since twitter is about publicity you have to unfollow after a brakup or no one will talk about it. Twitter celeb conversations are ALL pathetic desperate fake publicity.

I agree completely. But wait.

It’snot just Joe. Nick is famewhore too. So let’s break the Nick-Joe double standards for once. Nick tweeted Kim Kardashian out of nowhere when Camp Rock 2 came out. She never replied ahahah.

Basically Namantha or whatever the hell their couple name is gets on my nerves. I don’t like or dislike Jashley. Kanielle is where it’s at–such a beautiful couple.

She has a heap of hatred in twitter too.
    ______

• xoShannonxo

WOMH is so different from Miley’s other videos…
    Random I know, but I’m still raving about that video.

• peaceandlove.

which guy do you find hottest? xD

Oh, I don’t know!

xoShannonxo said:

WOMH is so different from Miley’s other videos…
    Random I know, but I’m still raving about that video.

This isn’t a miley post! STFU!

• its gianna…gigi

Wow, OU. The article’s title is RIGHT THERE and you still got it backwards. Way to go.

• xoShannonxo

Oct 9, 2010 @ 09:46 am

xoShannonxo said:

WOMH is so different from Miley’s other videos…
    Random I know, but I’m still raving about that video.

This isn’t a miley post! STFU!
    I can talk about Miley 24/7 whenever I want. Incase you didn’t notice, on OU you really don’t have to discuss what’s posted, okay? So you can STFU and sit down.

IF YOU WERE A GUY WOULD YOUREALLY DATE A GIRL WITH A GUNT?

• picstoburn

@picstoburn… i love your icon! :P

Are you talking about my tinkerbell one or the one i have now? :) either way thanks lol

they are known for a little more then who their dating… like their grammy nom… nicks play… their tour all their charity work and awrds.. singing with ray charles being asked by paul maccartney to sing one of his songs in his honor… nick jonas selling out some of his tour with the administrations… all their new music awards they got this year.. why did you click on them if you didnt want to read about them?
    Okay, you got me! I didn’t mind reading about it at first, but even in a post that has nothing to do with them dating turns into a dating post. They are known for all those things, they are amazing and I was just wishing people would concentrate on all that stuff again. I mean Paul McCartney, Stevie Wonder= amazing. But what I gets me is almost most of the coverage Nick got on Les Miserables was about him being seen with Sam,(Enews, ABC and some others, now Perez believe it or not complemented his voice) not the fact that he performed in the 25th Anniversary with amazingly, talented people. But you are right, I should not have clicked on the post if I did not want to read about it.

• linda

I think Samantha and her friends “games” on Twitter. her friends do rumors of Nick Samantha as couple and she replied. I do not like Samantha

Ashley is super pretty, very famous and not famewhore in her twitter, Ashley does not need Disney fans or publicity
    True

• Princess Awesome

Heyyyy :)

• picstoburn
  • Moonbeam

IF YOU WERE A GUY WOULD YOUREALLY DATE A GIRL WITH A GUNT?
    —————-

Moonbeam said:

IF YOU WERE A GUY WOULD YOUREALLY DATE A GIRL WITH A GUNT?
    —————-

haha :P lol

• fame

picstoburn said:

& how is sam a famewhore i swear only the anons think that.

look on her twitter

Mhm…

• Princess Awesome

wow this post is dead lol

True
    who’s samantha?

Nicks girlfriend.

Am I the only one that sick of the Sam and Nick talk and (not that there has been much of it) Ashley and Joe talk. Lets let them live their lives with as little privacy that they get. It just seems like every Jonas post turns into the dating line. It is getting to be too much. IF you love Nick and Joe, lets just talk about them and the things they do to make us happy, laugh, cry, make fun of them, lets just concentrate on them, not Sam and Ashley, I have nothing against them and I am more than happy with the relationships as long as the boys are truly happy…

no, you’re not the only one. but apparently you didn’t check the title of this post.

Okay, I really, really adore Nick, but dang it Joe has to be so sweet sometimes.
    Look at his response:
    @strawberrius wish I was hanging with my good friend/brother with you.
    Sounds like Joe might be missing his little bro! Or they may be purposely creating attention to Nick being in the studio and Joe’s musictime last night. I don’t care, either way a Jonas is in the studio and Joe and Nick love eachother and it is cute….

Why do I feel kind of relieved that Nick is back in the US though? I had a nervous feeling for him the whole time he was in London, maybe it was because last time so much gossip followed him.

• ani

I don’t like Samantha
    she’s so famewhore

Moonbeam said:

I wonder whether Samantha knows what she is up to if she dates Nick. She will probably be the the most hated girl on the planet. :(

i won’t hate her, I don’t like Jonas anymore, so i’m over stanning

• picstoburn

i hate these magazines i swear.

• picstoburn

& how is sam a famewhore i swear only the anons think that.

you do know its not ALL about looks

looks is the thing people look at first. but if you are hot and have a boring personality they wont want you

____

Psh. You just described Nick Jonas.

i won’t hate her, I don’t like Jonas anymore, so i’m over stanning
    Good. But there is still the Niley and the Nelena army, and millions of Nick fan girls.

• LiveLaughLove

@picstoburn… i love your icon! :P

• picstoburn

Oct 9, 2010 @ 01:58 pm

you do know its not ALL about looks

____

Psh. You just described Nick Jonas.

mte.

you do know its not ALL about looks

____

Psh. You just described Nick Jonas.

hm interesting haha

I don’t get why people hate Sam so much when they have no idea what she is like. She can be the sweetest girl in the world but you hate her just because she’s dating Nick. SMH. Stupid bunch of teenies.

Whatever, I’m glad Nick and Joe are happy with Sam and Ashley. As long ad they’re happy, I’m happy for them.

• Untouchable

LOL, hmmm… *searches icon* xD Your one is so pretty :]
    _______

i know :) thanks

lol so i got one… *facepalm* :P
    ________

haha..i knew you would :)

I want Mashley to hang out. :(

• putlimeinthecoconut

And not a psychotic Disney girl. Leave her alone.

Samantha IS a disney girl AND she’s psychotic. FAIL.

Uh, i’m guessing you don’t actually know Samantha so, FAYAL

• peaceandlove.

Moonbeam said:

I want Mashley to hang out. :(

Mashley?

• LizzieHawkins

And not a psychotic Disney girl. Leave her alone.

Samantha IS a disney girl AND she’s psychotic. FAIL.
    WHAT? Samantha a Disney girl?
    HAHAHAHAAHAHA
    total FAILLL!

• Moonbeam

And not a psychotic Disney girl. Leave her alone.

Samantha IS a disney girl AND she’s psychotic. FAIL.
    WHAT? Samantha a Disney girl?
    HAHAHAHAAHAHA
    total FAILLL!
    Samantha has a show on Disney UK.

• FrancyJonasGomez

Honestly why do people say “And Sitdown.” It makes no SENSE.

Anywho these boys i love them, they’re adorable, and i honestly don’t give a shit who they date or who they get married to, i actually like all these couples, but it’s getting annoying!

• its gianna…gigi

peaceandlove. said:
    Moonbeam said:

I want Mashley to hang out. :(

Mashley?

Miley and Ashley I believe.

Mashley?

Miley and Ashley I believe.
    Ha ha, yes!

Haha I love how they said Joe and Ashley are a match made in heaven because they’ve met their match in each other. That’s my thoughts on them as well.

Princess Awesome said:

wow this post is dead lol

formyspring is alive

• Jonas_Chica

hey!!!!

• dis4

I don’t like Jonas anymore, so i’m over stanning
    Nick lose a lot of fans and Samantha famewhore is not a good thing

• peaceandlove.

Mashley?

Miley and Ashley I believe.

Ah! Thank you.

• ensuringthecrisis

That’s good they all finally found some pretty girls(:

Samantha seems to be doing okay about Nick leaving this time. I know she may be hiding feelings or maybe they realized the feelings weren’t as strong, who knows! I am a little more concerned about Nick, he seems to be very quiet this time and it almost seems like he I’d in hiding. Maybe leaving this time was harder on him. Of course, I don’t
    live his life, so I don’t have a clue.

• FrancyJonasGomez

Jonas88 said:

WHO THE FUCK IS THE WANTED?
    a boyband http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0LV_bETEzs :)

They’re HOT!

• xoShannonxo

(replying to this) – Oct 9, 2010 @ 09:50 am
    its gianna…gigi said:

oShannonxo said:
    Your icon = pure sexines.

Oh thank you! I am quite aware :) Billie = sex.
    Yess…
    Ohh He could be my dad though, so that’s creepy. But he’s still freaking sexy.

• Anonymouse

Lol anyone reading samanthas twitter right now? She admitted she cant date scott and killean from les mis because they are like her ‘brothers’ too bad she can’t admit the real reason. Since it was also a niley fan who been saying they should hook up.

• Jonas88

Oct 9, 2010 @ 09:54 am
    FrancyJonasGomez said:
    Honestly why do people say “And Sitdown.” It makes no SENSE.

I love your icon :D john cena and randy orton hotties;) <3

• its gianna…gigi

xoShannonxo said:
    (replying to this) – Oct 9, 2010 @ 09:50 am
    its gianna…gigi said:

oShannonxo said:
    Your icon = pure sexines.

Oh thank you! I am quite aware :) Billie = sex.
    Yess…
    Ohh He could be my dad though, so that’s creepy. But he’s still freaking sexy.

Haha same! I saw him as St. Jimmy last weekend in the musical, and his wife and kids were there. Joey is SO hot. But yes, he’s old enough to be my dad.

Hey it’s @cherishjonas if I can get my scanner to work I’ll upload most of the magazine (; follow me? (: x x

• FrancyJonasGomez

Jonas88 said:

Oct 9, 2010 @ 09:54 am
    FrancyJonasGomez said:
    Honestly why do people say “And Sitdown.” It makes no SENSE.

I love your icon :D john cena and randy orton hotties;) <3

• xoShannonxo

IKR? Joey is…*sigh*…Uh, it’s only normal his kid would be as hot as him.

• iSarcasticING

this song is catchy. skip to 0:16

Namantha and Jashley!!!!! LOVE THEM THEY MAKE NILEY JEMI FANS MAD!!! HAHAHA!

I don’t get it. Samantha doesn’t seem sad at all that Nick is gone. Maybe the high from the goodbye sex is lasting really long.

• suckit

only kevin is in loev;)

• Anonymouse

Well this time around she seems to be hanging with friends so that may take away from the sadness..plus i’m sure they have plans to see each other.

this samantha chick is not gorgeous or whatever her face is ehhhh

• xoShannonxo

Who here was on the confession post? Because I was, but I forgot the exact post DM me @Trecooliscool if you know.

• Jonas_Chica

this samantha chick is not gorgeous or whatever her face is ehhhh
    ___

So? She’s probably a beautiful girl on the inside.

• peaceandlove.

Jonas_Chica said:

luv this song;p

Hide your kids, hide your wife.

HAHA

• Untouchable

________

bahhahahaha

• FrancyJonasGomez

To the person who posted The Wanted video.

THANK YOU! Now i can’t stop listening to the song :P

• Jonas_Chica

luv this one 2!
    its so intense

• peacelovehearts

this samantha chick is not gorgeous or whatever her face is ehhhh
    ___

So? She’s probably a beautiful girl on the inside.
    LMFAOO! xD
    That’s not gonna do shit for her sex life.

• iSarcasticING

OU is dead now.

• MeenuD

That mother fucker spammed on FS.

So? She’s probably a beautiful girl on the inside.
    LMFAOO! xD
    That’s not gonna do shit for her sex life.

What is that supposed to mean? -_-

• peacelovehearts

MeenuD said:
    That mother fucker spammed on FS.
    I’ve got 380 questions…
    all from the same person, fml

iChat.

• Anonymouse

Sam is a UK disney girl….so technically she’s not too disney….and shes not physco :/

hii!.<3

• nickjjismyhusband

i feel happy for nick he finally got a GF :)

is no one here? D:

• nickjjismyhusband

holy shit dude. this post is DEAD.

is outs! cya!

There must be no good gossip right now. Poor oceanup is having to use magazines for news. I really want the boys to come out if hiding so pap can get us some pics. I have not seen or heard anything about them or their whereabouts in days. I think they disappeared! Can’t really blame them for wanting to avoid publicity and the public though. They haven’t had the most positive support lately…

• ani

Ashley is gorgeous and Samantha is ugly, Samantha is 20 and in Disney lol .. Samantha only want publicity, her twitter is so famewhore

Oh please, her sister and her dog had to “take care of her” the 1st time he left.

That is a really cute picture of Lucie Jones.

• BglitterBBy2.0

<333 my ass.

except for kevin, because
    that boy looks sprung(:

• Moonbeam

I don’t think Samantha is ugly. I think she is qt. But I feel like I’m the only one. :(

Actually I think Samantha > Ashley.

Where are Nick and Joe????

• BglitterBBy2.0

Moonbeam said:

Actually I think Samantha > Ashley.

lol, I don’t even think Ashley is that pretty but in my opinion it’s Ashley>>>>Sam

• LizzieHawkins

Moonbeam said:

Actually I think Samantha > Ashley.
    Oh man that’s just wrong.
    I don’t like Ashley at all but c’mon she is 1000000.000000.000 prettier than Sam.

• jenni

haha Samantha just replied to someone who talked negative about nick…she put sad face.
    Samantha is so famewhore. She wants attention and publicity for her new show Disney. Nick is the perfect victim

• Moonbeam

Opinions. Ashley is far from ugly, but her nose just ruins her face for me, sorry. Sam looks much more natural.

• marta

@Moonbeam Ashley is beautiful & really Samantha is ugly

• nickjjismyhusband

Ashley Greene and Jackson Rathbone are so cute together…haha i know they arent dating anymore but…..they still look so cute.<3

• xoShannonxo

----------
    OMG thisthisthis!!!!!!

Sam & Ashley … is obvious nick and sam are dating hahaha :)

• nickjjismyhusband

nope i think SAMANTHA is beautiful :)
    i think shes just naturally really pretty without trying

• nickjjismyhusband

….not a big fan of twilight but i wanna watch BREAKING DAWN already….just cause of Jackson Rathbone. i love that guy.<3

SAMANTHA :O

this is why nick fell for her ;))

• xoShannonxo

Samantha is a fine ass bitch…

i think im the only person on OU that supports Nick and Sam..o.0

Oh fuck, that main picture. Oh man, I wish Joe still looked like that sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

i think im the only person on OU that supports Nick and Sam..o.0
    No you’re not. They would be really cute together, kind of like Niley.

• peacenlove
  • xSweetCandyxx

I’m not obsessing they were two of my favorite couples i just miss them together…but if they’re happy with there current girlfriends then i’m also happy =))

xSweetCandyxx said:

I want Niley and Jemi back =(((
    *Rolls eyes*
    Stop obsessing over couples. Really.
    I’m not even saying anything wrong or bad, so you better not bitch at me.

she’s not obsessing, its not like she’s yelling virtually sla.gging off their girlfriends now.

LOOK… IS TAYLOR HANSON NOT NICK JONAS

Darn, you are right!

• iusedtobelovedrunk

LOOK… IS TAYLOR HANSON NOT NICK JONAS

i’m glad it’s not nick. i din’t like it at all.

Oct 9, 2010 @ 01:24 pm
    I’m kinda weirded out by how Samantha is responding to all the Namantha stans. She basically outted herself as Nick’s girlfriend. I don’t like that. The whole reason I liked her was because I thought it would be a low key relationship.

Is it me or do all her tweets have to do with Nick?
    =================

Who cares! He’s her boyfriend. I’d be sad too if my bf or even best friend got panned and moved away. I hope they stay together cuz they’re really cute.

Nam > Niley > Nelena IMO :)

awesome :] same !

yaaay :D

• iusedtobelovedrunk

i want justin bieber to come out with a bra line net. so his face can be on both cups for my breats

smh

Is it me or do all her tweets have to do with Nick?
    =================

Nam > Niley > Nelena IMO :)

You know nothing about ~Nam~ so how the hell are they better?

• iusedtobelovedrunk

Nam > Niley > Nelena IMO :)

Team I don’t care who he’s dating ftw!

about 1 hour ago via TwitBird

@Haikili ah no you didn’t cause me distress and thankyou for lovely compliments! But I adore my cast and think they are so super talented! X
    3 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone in reply to Haikili

why would she even respond to that? way to out your relationship.
    I am surprised that she responded, but she really didn’t out it. She was just talking about her cast. Now if she would have phrased it differently, like it is okay you didn’t know or something like that. I personally would have just ignored it though instead stirring more up.

WHO CARES IF CELEBS DON’T LIKE FAT PEOPLE? I MEAN WHO REALLY WANTS TO DATE SOMEONE WITH A GUNT? REALLY? REALLY?

• SoRawSUgAr

I’d love if justin came out with a bra line, it would be so amaaazing. *rolls eyes*

you do know its not ALL about looks

about 1 hour ago via TwitBird

3 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone in reply to Haikili

why would she even respond to that? way to out your relationship.

_________

I just said that. lol. But IA. Whatever. It’s their life. Nick wants to date some obsessive famewhore, I won’t stand in his way.

Oct 9, 2010 @ 01:38 pm
    ——————————

SMH.

*sigh*
    You got me excited for a while. Jonas need to release new music. Joseph Adam Jonas we need you.
    :P

• iusedtobelovedrunk

So. I was in class the other day, and I was talking to the guy I sit beside. OH MY GOSH! THAT MUST MEAN WE’RE DATING!!!

Look at his response:
    @strawberrius wish I was hanging with my good friend/brother with you.

iusedtobelovedrunk said:

oh cool wuts his name? haha, i dunno who you’re replying to

• dis4

Is it me or do all her tweets have to do with Nick?

Agree Samantha is a great famewhore

Oct 9, 2010 @ 01:41 pm

Is it me or do all her tweets have to do with Nick?
    =================

Nam > Niley > Nelena IMO :)

You know nothing about ~Nam~ so how the hell are they better?
    ================

LOL. They just are. I know that sounds stupid…but hell, they just are.

• iusedtobelovedrunk

oh cool wuts his name? haha, i dunno who you’re replying to

Haha. I was just replying to people in general who can’t fathom the possibility of a guy and girl being just friends. And it depends on the class. xD

JUSTIN SHOULD DO A BRA LINE WHERE THEY take pictures of his hands so it looks like hes cupping my breasts

Whats SMH? and FTW? :S

Oct 9, 2010 @ 01:24 pm

Is it me or do all her tweets have to do with Nick?
    =================

Nam > Niley > Nelena IMO :)

firstly i think people look like idiots when they write really personal things on the internet. like writing emo shit when you’re sad. keep it personal ENOUGH but still professional. if my boyfriend was famous, and we were keeping us a secret… i would not be writing about him or replying to all his fans so ya

iusedtobelovedrunk said:

oh cool wuts his name? haha, i dunno who you’re replying to

well in primary, me in this boy used to kick eachother under the table , does that mean we were going out?

• Adriana

I don’t like Samantha

• Princess Awesome

seriously who’s this samantha chick?

omgzzz whos getiing jusss new book tomorrow???? i know im NOT!

• Princess Awesome

Nicks girlfriend.

aww she’s pretty

• xoShannonxo

Hey, hey, hey…

• xoShannonxo

omgzzz whos getiing jusss new book tomorrow???? i know im NOT!
    Me neither…..

(replying to this) – Oct 9, 2010 @ 02:17 pm
    Moonbeam said:

True
    who’s samantha?

Nicks girlfriend
    ….

Samantha says she is her girlfriend …. Nick not says nothing

Hey, hey, hey…

yo yo yo
    Shake, shake, shake, shake, shake it
    —————–
    No, no, no, no

I know, true :( but I do love Nick’s music a lot. He has a lot of soul and meaning which I really like. His music is different and not very typical. I would absolutely love a JB album too though. We could always think about this way. Yesterday, Joe wrote music time, Nick is at the studio today and Joe responded by saying he wished he was there too. Maybe they are working on something. They can record separately or maybe Nick is in the writing process. Never know, but I am just happy to hear something from him.

I prefer Nick’s music, that’s why I got excited that he was alone in the studio.

Moonbeam said:

Hey, hey, hey…

yo yo yo
    Shake, shake, shake, shake, shake it
    —————–
    No, no, no, no

bl.ow. bl.ow bl.ow! :P

you do know its not ALL about looks

____

Psh. You just described Nick Jonas.

Nick has an awesome personality.

• picstoburn

oh no the trace stan made an account -.-

Nicks girlfriend.

The definition of the word FUG.

If you look in a dictionary the definition of FUG, Sam’s picture pops up.

• TraceSTAN

picstoburn said:

oh no the trace stan made an account -.-

had to, so much hate here that needs to be defended.

• peacenlove

picstoburn said:

oh no the trace stan made an account -.-

had to, so much hate here that needs to be defended.

wow

• iLoveChimpanzee

lmao people nowadays.. trace stans? lol

• picstoburn

picstoburn said:

oh no the trace stan made an account -.-

had to, so much hate here that needs to be defended.
    ===
    sigh…

• kitty

Nick has an awesome personality.
    and a new friend very famewhore(Samantha)

• TraceSTAN

I don’t get Miley fans that hate her brother, seems so mean

• anne

(replying to this) – Oct 9, 2010 @ 02:17 pm
    Moonbeam said:

True
    who’s samantha?

Nicks girlfriend
    ….

Samantha says she is his girlfriend …. Nick not says nothing

• peacenlove

I don’t get Miley fans that hate her brother, seems so mean

noone said that

Me too! I love nick’s music! Really hope he is recording!

drakeeee

OU needs a new post -.-

Moonbeam said:

i think im the only person on OU that supports Nick and Sam..o.0
    No you’re not. They would be really cute together, kind of like Niley.
    :)) exactly.

• nickjjismyhusband

i hate it when im typing something and then i look up at the screen and theres NOTHING written on there. -.-

oooh the wanted!!!! *dreamy sigh*
    I don’t care bout the jobros, just the wanted haha

• LibertyMiley_

• Jonas88

Awww :P

wooh Storm Lee, Xfactor!! :D

• nickjjismyhusband

…if someone here has never seen the movie called “The Outsiders“. i recommend you watch it as soon as possible. (:

its my favorite movie of ALL TIME.

nickjjismyhusband said:

is that emma off harry potter?

nickjjismyhusband said:

…if someone here has never seen the movie called “The Outsiders”. i recommend you watch it as soon as possible. (:

its my favorite movie of ALL TIME.

wuts it about?

ill brb

awww i like Lucie, i remember her on Xfactor

• memiAndniley

I liked niley and jemi better:)

memiAndniley said:

I liked niley and jemi better:)
    ===
    jemi! :D haha i loved them but i think if Joe had waited till demi was 20 THEN it might have lasted longer

• iusedtobelovedrunk

Metro Station are One Hit Wonders. They’ll be on VH1 in about 10 years.

-----

omg, yusss.

iusedtobelovedrunk said:

Metro Station are One Hit Wonders. They’ll be on VH1 in about 10 years.

ooh I can’t wait :D

• memiAndniley

memiAndniley said:

I liked niley and jemi better:)
    ===
    ———————————
    Haha Yeah:)

SoRawSUgAr said:

nickjjismyhusband said:

its my favorite movie of ALL TIME.

wuts it about?

its about this gang of kid greasers who always get beat up by the socials and so
    one night they get sick of it and something happens that night but i cant tell you the rest cause you gotta watch it. its a very inspirational movie. i lovee it :)

(THE GUY ON MY ICON, IS THE MAIN CHARACTER OF THAT MOVIE, PONYBOY IS HIS NAME) :)

• Moonbeam

nickjonas Just hanging out with my good friend John Fields in the studio!
    less than a minute ago via Dragon Dictation

He’s in the studio? :O

• SoRawSUgAr

damn it, now that I’ve got the thing “One hit wonders” in my head, I keep singing: I’m so lucky lucky, I’m so lucky lucky, you can fool yourself i Promise it won’t help, Every single day I just wanna here you say it
    :D

wooh Storm Lee, Xfactor!! :D

omg, yay someone else that watches it! xD Did you like Cher?

OU needs a new post -.-
    Probably would if they had any good news or gossip! The ideal post would be of current JoBro picks out and about today together or with their parents doing fun stuff…. Or even some fan pics. No offense, but I am tired of hearing about their dating lives. There is so much more too them, but people just want to concentrate on their dating lives and failures….

who’s watching X-factor? (;

nickjjismyhusband said:

SoRawSUgAr said:

nickjjismyhusband said:

its my favorite movie of ALL TIME.

wuts it about?

haha oohhh okay, well I wanna watch that and ohmygosh I thought it was Emma haha

who’s watching X-factor? (;

MEEEE!!!!!!!!! CHer is on!

Metro Station are One Hit Wonders. They’ll be on VH1 in about 10 years.
    THey kind of freak me out a little bit.

• kitty

Samantha famewhore twitter – she replied to this person who talked negative about nick – She only wants attention

@Haikili: @SamanthaBarks Sorry Hun! I’m not the only one who thinks so! He was terrible & should not have been on stage!

@SamanthaBarks: :(

@Haikili:@SamanthaBarks I’m sorry if my comments caused you distress, that was not my intention. It was just an opinion, didn’t know he was ur beau!

Samantha wants publicity publicity

• SoRawSUgAr

psh the Jonas brothers. FYI its John Lennon’s 70th b-day, well would be if he was still alive

i think im the only person on OU that supports Nick and Sam..o.0
    I do and I don’t! I like them together and they are cute, but something doesn’t seem right. Not sure at all what, but I think aww and then I am like hmmmmm.

kitty said:

@SamanthaBarks: :(

Samantha wants publicity publicity

how does standing up for a friend or boyfriend or whatever she is to him, being a famewhore?

@SamanthaBarks: :(

Samantha wants publicity publicity
    LOL, calm down. She just replied with a sad smiley. How does that give her publicity?

sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• mileyluver15

oh snap!

• mileyluver15

miley is on the loose

• Anonymous25

Nick is not datin Lucie!!! FAIL!!!! lol

• LibertyMiley_

i guess i hate samantha. :/

The tweets between Joe, Nick, and John Fields: love ‘em.

Joe tweeting his girlfriend’s friends: why is he under the impression fans want to read that? Can he not DM them? Text them? Keep those friendships away from the prying eyes of fans, and set some boundaries, dollface.

• Jonas88

I see ‘The Wanted’ at the top of the mag :D there soooo hot!

• TraceSTAN

peacenlove said:

I don’t get Miley fans that hate her brother, seems so mean

noone said that

No, I was referring to the convo with Pic yesterday, was some in that one. Not saying her, just in the conversation.

SAMANTHA IS CUTE HER DIMPLES ARE ADORABLE

• peacenlove

peacenlove said:

I don’t get Miley fans that hate her brother, seems so mean

noone said that

pic? as in picstoburn? lmao

nickjonas Just hanging out with my good friend John Fields in the studio!
    less than a minute ago via Dragon Dictation

He’s in the studio? :O
    Oh goodness, I hope so!! Yeah and Nick is alive and well!!

Maybe Nick and John are hinting to us..Look what John Fields wrote. They wrote it around the same time. I hope we have some music soon, but I am not getting my hopes up.
    RT @strawberrius: Just hanging out with my good friend Nicholas Jonas at the recording studio!

• TraceSTAN

The tweets between Joe, Nick, and John Fields: love ‘em.

iSarcasticING said:

OU is dead now.
    its always been dead

• MeenuD

peacelovehearts said:

MeenuD said:
    That mother fucker spammed on FS.
    I’ve got 380 questions…
    all from the same person, fml
    Better get started. RME

i think im the only person on OU that supports Nick and Sam..o.0
    No you’re not. They would be really cute together, kind of like Niley.
    HDU compare the HBIC to that basic les mis trollop. She could never be Miley if she tried. Selena already tried and bombed.

i think im the only person on OU that supports Nick and Sam..o.0
    No you’re not. They would be really cute together, kind of like Niley.
    I didn’t compare Sam to Miley, I compared Namantha to Niley. Samantha and Miley have some similarities, though.

i really hope the jonas brothers are working on a new album….b/c then maybe these stupid magazines will stop focusing on their relationships and making up ridiculous rumors. even though joe is working on a side project at the moment, that still leaves nick and kevin….the two of them can get started on the new jobros album!!

I agree! I hate how their dAting lives are such a focus. They do so much that is not recognized that should be recognized!

• xxbehappyxx

hello! :)

• iusedtobelovedrunk

Sometimes biting your tongue to avoid argument sucks.

Thats Samantha right?

yeah, she’s kinda fug

• SellyismygirlCrush

Jonas88 said:
    WHO THE FUCK IS THE WANTED?
    a boyband http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0LV_bETEzs :)
    __

LMFAO omg the only goodlooking one is the first guy who sings.

iusedtobelovedrunk said:

Sometimes biting your tongue to avoid argument sucks.

ur icon makes me uncomfortable :/ haha

• bieberfever

i have a question! how do you put music and backgrounds on your page hahaha :)

nickjonas Just hanging out with my good friend John Fields in the studio!
    less than a minute ago via Dragon Dictation

He’s in the studio? :O
    Oh goodness, I hope so!! Yeah and Nick is alive and well!!
    ——————–

Joe is not with him, wich means that he’s alone in the studio.

rocknroll

who’s watching X-factor? (;

MEEEE!!!!!!!!! CHer is on!

lol yes! i liked it :D

• iusedtobelovedrunk

usedtobelovedrunk said:

Sometimes biting your tongue to avoid argument sucks.

ur icon makes me uncomfortable :/ haha

lol. i loved ppg. :)

@SamanthaBarks: :(

Samantha wants publicity publicity

Well, I don’t blame her. Nick got a lot of negativity. People were expecting a Michael Ball and they got a light spoken Jonas Brother. I thought Nick did great and so did many others, they see his talent and with more practice in theatre Nick would be more than awesome. Glad Sam stood up and I am positive his other good friends like Killian, Jeff, Scott, Lucie and even Alfie would have stood up and the thing is, I have a feeling they would have been more outspoken….

bieberfever said:

i have a question! how do you put music and backgrounds on your page hahaha :)

omg your username xD LMAO.

who’s watching X-factor? (;

MEEEE!!!!!!!!! CHer is on!

lol yes! i liked it :D

I like Storm Lee better :D haha Storm is such a cool name but Simon as Lightning FTW

Sometimes biting your tongue to avoid argument sucks.

Happens to me a lot on this site. I try to keep out of the steamy arguments..

• bieberfever

hahaha i havent been on here in forever and i havent changed it haha :)

SoRawSUgAr said:

nickjjismyhusband said:

SoRawSUgAr said:

nickjjismyhusband said:

its my favorite movie of ALL TIME.

wuts it about?

hahaha!
    noo its NOT emma!

Is it me or do all her tweets have to do with Nick?

nick jonas NEW SONG 2010!!! LOoooookkkkk!!!!!

• nickjjismyhusband

i love pierce the veil :)

wuts it about?

hahaha!
    noo its NOT emma!

okay :) haha Emma looks like a boy now, oooh they could be twins!!

nickjonas Just hanging out with my good friend John Fields in the studio!
    less than a minute ago via Dragon Dictation

He’s in the studio? :O
    Oh goodness, I hope so!! Yeah and Nick is alive and well!!
    ——————–

Joe is not with him, wich means that he’s alone in the studio.

• xSweetCandyxx

I want Niley and Jemi back =(((

xSweetCandyxx said:

I want Niley and Jemi back =(((

Joe ruined Demi :(, now loads of people don’t like her which sucks because they don’t like her cuz of Jemi.

Oct 9, 2010 @ 01:25 pm

nick jonas NEW SONG 2010!!! LOoooookkkkk!!!!!

Hmmm, Is it him? I don’t know! Sort of sounds like him, but then not. I like it though whoever it is.

I want Niley and Jemi back =(((
    Ok, here. :)

• Limu

i think im the only person on OU that supports Nick and Sam..o.0
    No you’re not. They would be really cute together, kind of like Niley.

how is it even the sam thing? samantha is fangirly and tries too hard to be funny. miley OTOH is legit funny.

HELLO?

joe is tweeting Ashleys friend again..why can’t he tweet me!

Is it me or do all her tweets have to do with Nick?
    Honestly, that bothered me a little bit too, then I realized a lot of people that write to her are Jonas and Nick fans.

nick jonas NEW SONG 2010!!! LOoooookkkkk!!!!!

:O
    OMG

nickjonas Just hanging out with my good friend John Fields in the studio!
    less than a minute ago via Dragon Dictation

He’s in the studio? :O
    Haha, dragon dictation, that is cute and funny. Where do the via things come from when people write on twitter???

• Anonymous25

nick jonas NEW SONG 2010!!! LOoooookkkkk!!!!!

LOL THATS HANSON….TAYLOR HANSON SINGING….

I don’t get Miley fans that hate her brother, seems so mean

it’s probably because he’s ugly, can’t sing for shit and annoying as fuck.

See with nicks relationship. I don’t even knw if his dating samantha barks cause for one it really wouldn’t work she lives in london while he lives in LA so his too young for long distance

• TraceSTAN

I don’t get Miley fans that hate her brother, seems so mean

it’s probably because he’s ugly, can’t sing for shit and annoying as fuck.

well he looks exactly like Miley so you must like his looks.

• peacenlove

I don’t get Miley fans that hate her brother, seems so mean

it’s probably because he’s ugly, can’t sing for shit and annoying as fuck.

well he looks exactly like Miley so you must like his looks.

Thats not true

• Anonymouse

Stop saying long distance! Do you not see the technology and transportation we have this generation? Its like they were never apart!(I’m talking about anyone in a long distance relationship)

• TraceSTAN

peacenlove said:

I don’t get Miley fans that hate her brother, seems so mean

it’s probably because he’s ugly, can’t sing for shit and annoying as fuck.

well he looks exactly like Miley so you must like his looks.

Thats not true

they could be twins almost

• xxbehappyxx

i have pink nail polish!

• peacenlove

peacenlove said:

I don’t get Miley fans that hate her brother, seems so mean

it’s probably because he’s ugly, can’t sing for shit and annoying as fuck.

well he looks exactly like Miley so you must like his looks.

Thats not true

they could be twins almost

i strongly disagree with you

Oct 9, 2010 @ 01:32 pm

nick jonas NEW SONG 2010!!! LOoooookkkkk!!!!!

:O
    OMG
    BUT is it him???? I really can’t tell. It sort of sounds like him. We need more than a 20 second clip…. We need some more opinions too, I am terrible at hearing people in music. Sounds good though!

about 1 hour ago via TwitBird

3 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone in reply to Haikili

why would she even respond to that? way to out your relationship.

That does sound like Nick.
    :O

• Anonymous25

nick jonas NEW SONG 2010!!! LOoooookkkkk!!!!!

:O
    OMG
    is Taylor Hanson in deed..

What do you mean games?

xSweetCandyxx said:

I want Niley and Jemi back =(((
    *Rolls eyes*
    Stop obsessing over couples. Really.
    I’m not even saying anything wrong or bad, so you better not bitch at me.

• Anonymous25

LOOK… IS TAYLOR HANSON NOT NICK JONAS

Stop feeling SORRY for Sam and her “looks”. She’s pretty and no amount of put downs by jealous people is going to change that. If she looks older it’s not a bad thing. She looks a couple years older than she is. Wow. And standing next to Nick, who looks younger than his years, it’s more noticeable. She’s 20, he’s 18. Not a big difference. She’s pretty AND she’s nice. And not a psychotic Disney girl. Leave her alone.

• iusedtobelovedrunk

oh my jonas, that picture is old.

xSweetCandyxx said:

I want Niley and Jemi back =(((

People hating on Sam and Ashley need to SHUT UP.
    Don’t like,don’t comment.
    -.-

Irrelevant people, except Justin and Nick.

GTFO bitch.

NEXT.

• iusedtobelovedrunk

People need to chill out. If Nick’s dating Samantha, then he’s sating Samantha. If he’s not, then he’s not. Ain’t no skin off our teeth.

• putlimeinthecoconut

woooo, today is my birfdayy xD
    spam it <3

iusedtobelovedrunk said:

oh my jonas, that picture is old.
    LOL
    So is your icon.
    XD

• LibertyMiley_

LibertyMiley_ said:

i guess i hate samantha. :/

Why?
    __________
    lmao because she’s dating Nick Jonas xd ,and I hate ashley greene MORE ! she’s a slut!

• LiveLaughLove

This is totally random and has nothing to do with the post… but have you guys ever seen the “Photo Booth Pranks” videos? they’re hilarous! :P

TAYLOR SWIFTS VOICE IN SPEAK NOW SOUNDS SO ANNOYING

• idkMyBFFjill

lmao, i just realized, no one says OMJ anymore

• putlimeinthecoconut

lol i love how everyone has a WOMH icon.

• idkMyBFFjill

TAYLOR SWIFTS VOICE IN SPEAK NOW SOUNDS SO ANNOYING
    ===========
    oh tay.
    ill check it out.

• idkMyBFFjill

putlimeinthecoconut said:

lol i love how everyone has a WOMH icon.
    =======
    I’m so tempted to get one. But i will resist.

• Anonymouse

TAYLOR SWIFTS VOICE IN SPEAK NOW SOUNDS SO ANNOYING

OMG YEAH IKR? -_- smh hater.

putlimeinthecoconut said:

lol i love how everyone has a WOMH icon.
    =======
    I’m so tempted to get one. But i will resist.

lol! me too D; but people will be so freaking confused & i will not give in to peer pressure xD haha.

• Untouchable

TAYLOR SWIFTS VOICE IN SPEAK NOW SOUNDS SO ANNOYING
    _______

hmmm.. i don’t think it is but that’s just me

they all say OMC now. oh my cody

• Untouchable

putlimeinthecoconut said:

lol i love how everyone has a WOMH icon.
    =======
    I’m so tempted to get one. But i will resist.

_________

give in give in..hahaha.,.lol

• putlimeinthecoconut

made twitter a couple of days ago /:

they all say OMC now. oh my cody
    HUH?

putlimeinthecoconut said:

lol i love how everyone has a WOMH icon.
    =======
    I’m so tempted to get one. But i will resist.

_________

give in give in..hahaha.,.lol

LOL, hmmm… *searches icon* xD Your one is so pretty :]

Anonymous said

they all say OMC now. oh my cody

ROFL, yeah NO.

• Untouchable

putlimeinthecoconut said:

lol i love how everyone has a WOMH icon.
    =======
    I’m so tempted to get one. But i will resist.

_________

give in give in..hahaha.,.lol

LOL, hmmm… *searches icon* xD Your one is so pretty :]
    _______

i know :) thanks

OMC OMC OMC

• LizzieHawkins

WTF with the WOMH icons?

they are everywhere lol

awesome :] same !

Whats SMH? and FTW? :S

shaking my head and fu.ck the win

• iusedtobelovedrunk

oh cool wuts his name? haha, i dunno who you’re replying to

Kicking? I’m prety sure means yall are married.

• SoRawSUgAr

then you should shove your hands up his a.ss and we’ll all take a picture

you do know its not ALL about looks

• LiveLaughLove

Kicking? I’m prety sure means yall are married.

hahahaha xD

• maly

Is it me or do all her tweets have to do with Nick?
    =================

Samantha only wants publicity and fame

usedtobelovedrunk said:

oh cool wuts his name? haha, i dunno who you’re replying to

Kicking? I’m prety sure means yall are married.

well we actually dated last year but we broke up? wat does that mean?

• xoShannonxo

Your icon = pure sexines.

• its gianna…gigi

oShannonxo said:
    Your icon = pure sexines.

Oh thank you! I am quite aware :) Billie = sex.

• Moonbeam

EVERYONE GO HERE ITS THE MOST ACTIVE POST!

• LiveLaughLove

You make me feel like I’m living the. teenage. dreaaaaam (8) :P

• iSarcasticING

seems like most of OU has switched to WOMH icons.

LOL, hmmm… *searches icon* xD Your one is so pretty :]
    _______

i know :) thanks

lol so i got one… *facepalm* :P

And not a psychotic Disney girl. Leave her alone.

Samantha IS a disney girl AND she’s psychotic. FAIL.

right. because nick fell in love with his RUMORED girlfriend of 3 months. and jashley is like a rebound couple. but it’s more like a i’m-desperate-you’re-desperate-let’s-hook-up kinda thing.