Demi Lovato RIPPED AND FIXED

demitrend

Credit: Life & Style Magazine, @DreamAboutDemi.

• Caitylinrox

demilovatorocks! said:

DEMI DEMI! I LOVE DEMI! random. but she’s too gorgeous. i met her, and it was awesome. she was the sweetest person ever. she wouldnt answer my question about how it felt to kiss joe jonas in camp rock tho’ -_- she just laughed. i love her(:

hahaha i can just imagen her grinning like uuhh…hahaha and omgsh u met her lluucckkkkyy :)!

• Caitylinrox

am i like all alone here or what?

• Caitylinrox

apparently….

• xdolshhex

Caitylinrox said:
    am i like all alone here or what?
    ____

miley’s post. ;)
    i just can’t get in, i refresh & 20 new comments show up, too much drama, too long, like wtf?

• memiAndniley

She looks great in that pic:) wish i had her legs:)

I love demi.

• OceanFreeze

uhmmm, i dont get it, but she looks really pretty! ^-^ Love you Demi! [:

• demilovatorocks!

yeah and she was just so awesome to me. i love her. aha(:

I don’t get the point of saying you don’t like someone while being in a post about them….

This post is pointless although Demi looks cute.

• FrancyJonasGomez

firstt motherrr fuckerrrrr

Haha i love it when people do this… And they fail.

• xdolshhex

Oct 10, 2010 @ 05:01 pm
    dont like demi used to but not anymore.

Seriously? then GTFO!
    ____

wtf. people are allowed to express themselves even when you don’t like it.

• demilovatorocks!

I like her jeans I wouLd honestly wear them!!!

• MistressJonas

I like those jeans…a lot.

• DEMILOVER!

if u dont like her then GET DA F*** OTTA DIS POST idk y u guys r here if u dont like her y do u guys hate on someone u dont even no gosh if u ACTUALLY no her THEN u can talk shit about her not goin on EVERY post of her and talking shit bout her ok bye

p.s- I LOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEE DEMI BEAT DAT BITHEZZ!

• bananapancakesplease

I’m always surprised people still like her when I go to Oceanup, because she’s constantly complaining about the haters. It’s nice to see at least someone stands by Hollywood-head.

• MistressJonas

One thing I dislike about her outfit. The boots. She should of worn heels to make her legs look longer. Everything else is perfect though.

• harrypotterbitches

she looks cute :)

hate dem!!

• MeenuD

I actually like that outfit…

• Jessx7x

imm obsessed with those jeans

FrancyJonasGomez said:

Kristin Cavallari is gorgeous <3
    So is Demi.

ew no. kristin would maybe be cute but her personality makes her ugly. and her features and face are quite plain looking. everyone in CA looks like her

demi is pretty and unique looking. i don’t like demi’s style much though just sayin x

• Jessx7x

(replying to this) – Oct 10, 2010 @ 05:18 pm

I used to like but now she is a bitch one of the kind! makes me wanna punch her…
    eww get away

• Caitylinrox

<3 her!

• Caitylinrox

not a huge fan of the wripped look of jeans for myself but she looks great :)

they are both pretty.

What is AD?

• disneyxo

they are both gorgeous.

• live2love2laugh

aww demi is always prety loving the jeans

• Clauber

Oct 10, 2010 @ 06:17 pm
    disneyxo said:

they are both gorgeous

Aww Selena looks so cute in your icon.Love it

• disneyxo

Clauber said:
    Aww Selena looks so cute in your icon.Love it

Why thank you :)

• mileyluver15

awww

• mileyluver15

i love demis body its EXACTLY LIKE MINE its nice to see a celeb have a body like that for once. im like the same height as hers and my thighs and butt are kindof fat.. soo yeahh

dont like demi’s outfit at all but she is just too adorable :) love that girl <333333

• Caitylinrox

adorable :)

• Caitylinrox

xdolshhex said:

Caitylinrox said:
    am i like all alone here or what?
    ____

miley’s post. ;)

ugh ikr! gosh all those r filled with haters saying random crap about ppl and fans scrammbling trying to tell off every hater on there its maddness! its weird im not a fan or a hater so i just stay off there cuz i hav nothing to say.

• never change

demi lovato is awesome =)

What is AD?

A shit of a website.

• Recidivist

Demi looks kinda big compared to Kristin…I’m not saying she IS big, I’m just saying that next to Kristin is appears that way because Kristin is so tiny

• suzii18023

love the jeans(:

Thanks for enjoying this article.
    cheap vps | windows vps | ucvhost | forex vps

• Anonymous25

Semi is back!! :)

• xxbehappyxx

i love that she is not the tyoical skinny hollywood girl and she has a curvy body, and latina ass and loves it.

ew no. kristin would maybe be cute but her personality makes her ugly. and her features and face are quite plain looking. [b]everyone in CA looks like her[/b]

===========================================
    I haven’t seen anyone in CA who looks like her o.O

• unique

Love it!! <3

• FrancyJonasGomez

Kristin Cavallari is gorgeous <3
    So is Demi.

firstt motherrr fuckerrrrr

firstt motherrr fuckerrrrr

;))

blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

dont like demi used to but not anymore.

Oct 10, 2010 @ 05:01 pm
    dont like demi used to but not anymore.

Seriously? then GTFO!

• unique

yay! first!!

• natjbguitargirl

i want those jeans

• thedarksunshine

ripped jeans = love

• Clauber

memiAndniley said:

She looks great in that pic:) wish i had her legs:)

Serioulsy?? I mean maybe her waistline..and her curves but her legs? Miley legs are wow! and Demi legs..mmm i mean she is trying to change it by har hard hard excersice every day

• WakaWakaEhEh

I find this funny.

• FrancyJonasGomez

FrancyJonasGomez said:

Kristin Cavallari is gorgeous <3
    So is Demi.

Uhh ok…

• Clauber

I should be studyin for Indirect Taxes!
    Fucking College

Clauber said:
    memiAndniley said:

She looks great in that pic:) wish i had her legs:)

Why the fuck did you have to compare Miley and Demi. They are two totally different fucking people with different body types. Fuck. So annoying.

• KristinaMarie559

Ugh I can’t even handle Demi right now.
    That post on AD is making me question her…