Camilla Belle FROM PRADA TO NADA

• BglitterBBy2.0

Wait will this be in theaters?

• Rainey

FEZ!

i’d rarther joe date her again than ashleyy

damn, i thought camilla was bad for him.

but ashley, wtf.

JAJAJA TELEVISA THIS MOVIE WAS FILMING IN MONTERREY MEXICO

• sexxynickj

I can’t believe I’m going to say this, but I miss JOMILLA…

just like material girls, but im still gonna watch cause camilla’s brazilian, and so am i.
    Brazilian powerrrrrrrr

• iLoveChimpanzee

im gonna see this.

• bananapancakesplease

sexxynickj said:

I can’t believe I’m going to say this, but I miss JOMILLA…
    I can’t believe I’m about to agree.

I dunno, I guess seeing Camilla actually speaking and being not uptight like she always looked (whether it’s acting or not) makes me like her a lot more. And she’s basically gorgeous.

• kikime

I might go see it, Camilla seems adorable in this movie, oh and we were right, she looks just like joe! lol
    But this movie seems good enough!

I LIVE THERE :D

Lame.

i live in monterrey :D

• FrancyJonasGomez

This is just like Material Girls, but i want to see it, Camilla is so pretty, and Alexa also <3

• FrancyJonasGomez

Brazilian powerrrrrrrr

Haha so am i <3

• cantbetamed1

Didn’t the Duff sisters do this already?

Material Girls 2.0

And is it me, or is Camille GORGEOUS out hell?

i feel like this type of movie has been done so much before. snooze.

i dont care whose in it it looks good, unoriginal but still good i would see it

• Ashleyy.

cantbetamed1 said:

Ashleyy. said:

I detest her sooo much. -_- Blechh.

You’re Ashley Green right?lol jk ;)

Whaaat?! Girl please, Its Taylor. ^_^ god dang. hahaa jk(:

• nickjjismyhusband

…:P

• No Bitchassness

Material Girls much..? Will still watch

• nickjjismyhusband

i hate school.

• cantbetamed1

Ashleyy. said:

I detest her sooo much. -_- Blechh.

You’re Ashley Green right?lol jk ;)

Whaaat?! Girl please, Its Taylor. ^_^ god dang. hahaa jk(:

haha oh I get it now…you’re Demi ;)

• Sarcasm

w said:
    2. Speaking of Alexa, what ever happened to her show on ABC Family?
    It got canceled after one season :/
    _________

It was funny.

• SunLight Princess

haha looks good.

• Ashleyy.

cantbetamed1 said:

Ashleyy. said:

I detest her sooo much. -_- Blechh.

You’re Ashley Green right?lol jk ;)

Whaaat?! Girl please, Its Taylor. ^_^ god dang. hahaa jk(:

haha oh I get it now…you’re Demi ;)

Oh , darn. You caught me. (:

there’s nothing new on the movie ,but i’m still gonna watch , it seems funny, and Camilla is so diva ,love her so much *-*

• BglitterBBy2.0

Camilla is so adorable(:

&& Alexa is beautiful.

• Ilovenicholasjonas.

Looks good:)

• superJOEman

She and Joe needs to have a movie together! ;)

• superJOEman

She and Joe needs to have a movie together! ;)

• thomas60052

abercrombie and fitch is an American retailer,abercrombie is the original apparel and lifestyle brand with a history rooted in the great outdoors and East Coast Ivy League heritage.abercrombie clothing focuses on casual wear for consumers ages of 18 through 22,With over 300 locations in the United States, the brand of abercrombie and fitch clothing has embarked on international expansion throughout various world markets,The company also operates three off-shoot brands: abercrombie (childrenswear), Hollister Co., and Gilly Hicks,here some online store abercrombie sale or abercrombie and fitch sale are great ,the price are also receivable, Best abercrombie and fitch uk store, abercrombie london and abercrombie online,discount abercrombie & fitch clothing, cheap abercrombie fitch,it sale include abercrombie and fitch outlet, sweaters, and other accessories for men and women .also you can get latest news about abercrombie online sale and history.

I wanna watch this.
    But camille – hilary
    alexa- haylie
    just like in material girls.

• Holly

Remember me “Material Girl” with Haylie & Hilary Duff

Why do they always put us mexicans like that. We’re notlike that. At all

Camilla is beautiful – Joe still loves her.

• CopyCatKilla

Looks like a better version of Material Girls. Come on guys, u gotta admit, Material Girls was… bad. The only reason any one watched it was because of Hilary. I mean the story line was boring. But at least this one has cool and known actors. It looks pretty funny too.

• LOL

omg it IS like Material Girls haha. But yea, MG was pretty bad. Even though I love Hilary.
    This one probs had a better budget. I kinda wanna see it, online though.

• ADUBLove

Ugh why is Camilla Belle so gorgeouss! I envy her, she even looks pretty with glasses and shes actually a good actress.
    I must admit that Camilla is the prettiest girl Joe has ever dated.
    And this movie is like the exact same thing as mean girls pretty much one sister is super materialistic and the other one isnt so bad and actually has some sort of knowledge.
    And I’m glad they cancelled Alexas show Ruby and the Rockets it was lame and weird. I mean the guy freaking liked his cousin. WTFFF?!?!?

• ADUBLove

*material girls not mean girls. blehh

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Camilla, you are amazing. I love you.

• Clauber

I love Alexa!

• Camz.

God, I love her <3

• mileyluver15

actually looks good i love movies like these

• cantbetamed1

I don’t like her.At all.

• nickjjismyhusband

to lazy to watch the video haaha :P

• w

Seems almost exactly like Material Girls :p
    But I’ll still watch this cause Camilla’s fab.

• Ashleyy.

I detest her sooo much. -_- Blechh.

• cantbetamed1

Ashleyy. said:

I detest her sooo much. -_- Blechh.

You’re Ashley Green right?lol jk ;)

• w

Oh and fun fact: Camilla was a bridesmaid in Alexa Vega’s wedding. (She’s in this movie as well).

• thedarksunshine

Oh, how I adore Camilla Belle’s acting. :D

• sophieee

i really wanna see this lol

• Jayyyyy

Is it me or is this like a Material Girls spin-off??

• thedarksunshine

I’m debating over actually going to see this movie..
    It seems like the whole movie is basically in the trailer and you should just watch it for the laughs and jokes in it.

• Sarcasm

1. I LOVE Camille Belle
    2. Speaking of Alexa, what ever happened to her show on ABC Family?
    3. I feel like this storyline has been played out too much in past movies.

• w

2. Speaking of Alexa, what ever happened to her show on ABC Family?
    It got canceled after one season :/

• ensuringthecrisis

This looks like a more mature version of Material Girls. Ehh, I’d see it at the movies.

She is really gorgeous but lets be honest here I doubt if we will ever think any girl is good enough for Joe although I feel he has been acting like a jerk lately and needs to understand and consider girls feelings more. But hey he’s a typical young guy and they really dont think too much sometimes.

even though everyone knows it’s exactly like material girls people are still gonna go see it lol. it’s like that everytime a movie gets redone :P