Jonas Brothers Walter & The Farting Dog

jonas-brothers


All four Jonas Brothers will be starring in Farrelly Brothers comedy film ‘Walter The Farting Dog’, reports Feature Film Auditions [Via CallUsFreaks]. It’s a story about a family that attempts to live with an extremely flatulent dog. Contrary to comments made by Joe Jonas in early September, this project is in active development. A deal was made following Joe’s statement that ‘It was a big rumor that we were doing a movie called Walter the Farting Dog.

The screenplay was written by Sean Anders and John Morris, who have written for the films Sex Drive, She’s Out of My League & Hot Tub Time Machine. Anders said: ‘[‘Farting Dog’] feels like a Farrelly brothers movie for kids. It’s about this homeless dog that wants nothing more than a family, but he’s got this.. horrible problem.’ Film will shoot in Boston, MA.

  • Anonymous

    walter the farting dog is a classic childrens book. its not like they just randomly decided to do a movie on a farting dog.

  • Melissa=)

    Wow…that’s all I’ve got to say. lmao.

  • Anonymous

    LOL
    they’re so F-listers now

  • sexxynickj

    This movie sounds stupid. I hope they change the name.

  • BglitterBBy2.0

    LMFAO, Fail.

    They go from Camp rock to Jonas to farting dog movie…. seriouly guys it’s time to fire your daddy.

  • Anonymous

    NOOOOOOOOOOOO
    FFAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLL!!
    UUGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! -____________-

    sorry =/ thought i’d express my HATRED toward this idea.

  • BglitterBBy2.0

    Melanie said:

    HaHa yeah apparently they already signed the deal to do it, so they have to go through with it.
    But auditions are being held for those of you who want to be in this “Spectacular” movie.
    I think its gonna be a winner…. :l
    —-

    I’d audtion just to talk Nick into going the Miley way.

  • ThatAwkwardHershey

    I’m not sure this is true…it sounds…mehh.
    But if it is…really?! I mean… /: wow

  • Anonymous

    are you fucking kidding me? a farting dog wow lame

  • asmoothcriminal

    Old news. It’s been on their IMDB pages for years now.

  • Anonymous

    this will do nothing for their career :(
    the jonas brothers will NEVER be taken seriously after this…

  • ThatAwkwardHershey

    Old news. It’s been on their IMDB pages for years now.

    Yes, but it was supposed to be BS. Oh and I LOVE your icon *.*

  • BglitterBBy2.0

    I’ve decided to make it my mission in life to convice them to fire their daddy and hire me so I can sex up their image(:

  • BglitterBBy2.0

    Anonymous said:

    this will do nothing for their career :(
    the jonas brothers will NEVER be taken seriously after this…
    —–

    Exactly, I hope they back out of this project.

  • Anonymous

    whennnnnn i live in MA

  • asmoothcriminal

    Yes, but it was supposed to be BS. Oh and I LOVE your icon *.*

    Oh, really? Woops.

    And thank you. :D

  • ThatAwkwardHershey

    Exactly, I hope they back out of this project.

    Who doesn’t…

  • Anonymous

    I read this book in Reading Buddies (a event my school holds to teach kids how to read)…it was crap.

    Good luck w/ that “dangerous image”, Joe. LOL

  • Jonas_Chica

    i have nothin 2 say

  • BglitterBBy2.0

    ThatAwkwardHershey said:

    Exactly, I hope they back out of this project.

    Who doesn’t…
    —-

    Sigh papa jonas why???

  • ThatAwkwardHershey

    This Walter thing is so weird…I mean they haven’t talked about it and it sounds…well…not like the most believable thing, you know? I had forgotten about it.

  • Anonymous

    BOSTON <3

  • Anonymous

    Joe was trying so hard to shed that good guy image. All his attempts won’t matter after this. LMAO

  • Jonas_Chica

    sometimes i wish it could be like 2005 when they weren’t scared 2 say bullshit on live tv. thanx a lot disney

  • iusedtobelovedrunk

    this is WAY old. like, a couple of years old.

  • Anonymous

    is miley playing the farting dog cuz she’d be a perfect fit…BOOM!

  • xdolshhex

    original name huh?

  • Jonas_Chica

    mikaylajonas said:

    OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I LIIVIEE IN BOSTON, THAT GIVES ME A CHANCE TO MEET THEM ILL SOOO CRY IF THIS IS REAL IF THEY SERIOUSLY DO THERE MOVIE IN BOSTON.. ILL NOT BE ABLE TO HAANDLE MYSELF!
    ======
    OMG same i’m goin there in the spring but if they don’t film at that time i’ll begg parents 2 drive me down their!!!!!!!!!

  • Anonymous

    i hope they hired nick an acting cooach.

  • Anonymous

    nick’s body is so little idk why people say he’s broad or buff or whatever:

    http://thejonasblog.tumblr.com/post/1272036813
    ——-
    He is little, but he is slightly broader than his brothers or at least Joe. When compared to other men, he is very small. I like him that way though!!

  • Anonymous

    have you guys seen the kim k naked in a magazine pics?

  • picstoburn

    i hope it’s an cartoon or something.
    cause remember in SWAC they have gassie -.-

    http://www.formspring.me/picstoburn

  • w
  • Anonymous

    EVERYBODY CHILL THE HELL OUT.

    it’s a famous childrens book and it’s REALLY GOOD. Stop juding it by the title.

    I support their decisions in making this, they agreed to it two years ago any way. <3

    IWILL support my heroes no matter what.

  • Anonymous

    well i don’t wanna insult the jobros but i think they know that we (the older fans) will go to the theatre and watch this film cuz we’re fans and fans support their stars even if their doing a kids movie i think they don’t “act” in it i think it’ll be an animated movie ;) and they only dub the animated people xD
    and i think they only do it for frankie!
    ———
    I will admit, I will go see it too. You are right, they probably would do it for Frankie.

  • Anonymous

    wow i remember being devastated when i heard about this….LIKE TWO YEARS AGO!! haha. i was hoping that it wouldn’t actually happen and it looked like it wasn’t going to. until nowwww. =( except i’m still not really sure if i believe this. it doesn’t give production dates or anything. and if joe didn’t know in september that he was doing this and the rumor as been going around for 2 years, it really doesn’t sound like they are. i’m still going to keep praying that this doesn’t happen. honestly, it might not even be that bad of a movie, but they REALLY can’t do a movie with that name. especially them. they deserve to be taken seriously and this will NOT help.

  • picstoburn

    Oct 11, 2010 @ 04:41 pm
    Anonymous said:
    EVERYBODY CHILL THE HELL OUT.

    it’s a famous childrens book and it’s REALLY GOOD. Stop juding it by the title.

    I support their decisions in making this, they agreed to it two years ago any way. <3

    IWILL support my heroes no matter what.

    oh i see. but you don’t have to rude. two wrongs don’t make a right.

  • xxbehappyxx

    you are the music in me

  • Jonas_Chica

    even tho i don’t think its the best movie 4 them i’ll go and c it cauz i support and luv my boyz!

  • xdolshhex

    Anonymous said:
    wow i remember being devastated when i heard about this….LIKE TWO YEARS AGO!! haha. i was hoping that it wouldn’t actually happen and it looked like it wasn’t going to. until nowwww. =( except i’m still not really sure if i believe this. it doesn’t give production dates or anything. and if joe didn’t know in september that he was doing this and the rumor as been going around for 2 years, it really doesn’t sound like they are. i’m still going to keep praying that this doesn’t happen. honestly, it might not even be that bad of a movie, but they REALLY can’t do a movie with that name. especially them. they deserve to be taken seriously and this will NOT help.
    _____

    http://www.featurefilmauditions.com/2010/10/jonas-brothers-feature-film-walter.html
    ^ not a proof to you?

  • Anonymous

    have you guys seen the kim k naked in a magazine pics?

    reply
    ———-
    Ehhhh, no I really don’t want to from what I have heard.

  • xxbehappyxx

    Back to December comes out tonight :D

  • xdolshhex

    have you guys seen the kim k naked in a magazine pics?

    reply
    ———-
    Ehhhh, no I really don’t want to from what I have heard.
    _____

    i just saw it. O.O

  • Anonymous

    Do a Camp Rock 3, Jonas season 3, anything, anything is better than this shit. Seriously, I say this because I care and I am a true fan who doesn’t want to watch JB fail and end up with a destroyed career and no fans all because they did a movie about a stupid farting dog.

    Oh God please let this be a rumor…Amen.

  • Anonymous

    oh yaya i live in bostonn
    when are they shooting?

  • xdolshhex

    Do a Camp Rock 3, Jonas season 3, anything, anything is better than this shit. Seriously, I say this because I care and I am a true fan who doesn’t want to watch JB fail and end up with a destroyed career and no fans all because they did a movie about a stupid farting dog.

    Oh God please let this be a rumor…Amen.
    ____

    lmao.

  • picstoburn

    yummy gummy worms and if you don’t like the movie you don’t have to see it.

  • Moonbeam

    Are his farts flammable?

  • Jonas_Chica

    picstoburn said:

    yummy gummy worms and if you don’t like the movie you don’t have to see it.
    ====
    THIS

  • xdolshhex

    Moonbeam said:
    Are his farts flammable?
    ____

    good point.

  • Anonymous

    Wow i’m speechless, a family film about a farting dog. I hope as hell they get BIG MONEY for this stinker cause it could sink them.

  • Anonymous

    HOPEFULLY haha
    i cracked up over your first comment xD

  • MissMariss<3

    omg. nooooo. this movie soundds so stupid..buttt its filming in bostonn<3

  • booboo818

    LMFAO fartin’ dog -__-

  • Erin

    No comment about the farting dog shit.
    BUT IT’S FILMING IN BOSTON<333
    MAYBE I’LL FINALLY GET TO MEET THEM :DD

  • Anonymous

    “Walter the Farting Dog.”

    Livin’ the Dream baby, Livin’ the Dream…

  • Hilary

    are you kidding me? SMH

  • superJOEman

    Cute storyline since all four of them loves dogs. They will gonna relate on the story. But is it confirmed yet? I hope yes, ’cause all JB fans wants to watch them on big screens!!!!!!!!!!!

  • realistgangsta

    they career is over sorry jonas fans

  • SodaPop

    It was funny at the time when they signed the contract, but now they actually have to go through with it.

    Sorry, boys :-(

  • SodaPop

    It was funny at the time when they signed the contract, but now they actually have to go through with it.

    Sorry, boys :-(

  • SodaPop

    It was funny at the time when they signed the contract, but now they actually have to go through with it.

    Sorry, boys :-(

  • SodaPop

    Sorry you got stuck with that, boys :-(

  • Anonymous

    this is almost as funny as the “cat farting in a pool” -_- maybe that video was a hint…

  • Anonymous

    I do NOT like the title.
    Still waiting for Joseph’s solo album.
    :D

  • Moonbeam

    Jonas fans are grown ups not kiddies anymore. So this will probably flop like Ramona&Beezus.

  • Anonymous

    oh. freaking. no.
    there are actually castings going on for this.
    wonderful. :/

  • Anonymous

    Oct 11, 2010 @ 05:34 pm
    Anonymous said:
    i hope they hired nick an acting cooach.
    ——————————————-

    LMAO. THIS.
    _____

    They all need an acting coach. Not just Nick.
    At least Nick had some more experience with Les Mis too.

  • purplekoolaid

    this movie sounds retarded. hot tub time machine and all those other movies were stupid beyond belief. the jonai really need to move on to less embarrassing things. they say they want to be taken seriously, then they sign up to do crap like this and camp rock 2, etc.

    i dont want them to be “bad boys” or anything, but they should do age appropriate things and stop being mickey mouses bitch…

  • Anonymous

    putting the title aside, b/c the name of the movie is laughable – i think this is actually going to be a pretty good movie. and it will be nice to see all four brothers playing main characters. it won’t be like camp rock where joe’s the lead and the other three are side characters. in plus i am looking forward to seeing more of kevin and frankie together on screen – their scenes were the best in camp rock 2. after i saw them in camp rock 2 i was hoping kevin and frankie would do a movie like this – the two of them will be great at it and so will joe and nick!! so i think this movie is a step up for them when it comes to acting – as for their music i can’t wait for another JB album!!

  • Anonymous
  • Hibz.

    Oh god….

  • Anonymouse

    I am 50/50 for this movie…I mean it produced by FOX and people who made hot tub time machine…so has good people behind it…and most likely PG….but then again look at how Selena’s movie and Miley’s movie did…so who knows. I will support them…I mean like it can’t be worse than diary of the whimpy kid..

  • Anonymous

    Anonymouse said:

    I am 50/50 for this movie…I mean it produced by FOX and people who made hot tub time machine…so has good people behind it…and most likely PG….but then again look at how Selena’s movie and Miley’s movie did…so who knows. I will support them…I mean like it can’t be worse than diary of the whimpy kid..
    ====
    Selena’s movie flopped big time, BIG BIG TIME. She can’t co-star in a movie, she doesn’t have star power.

    While Miley’s made 87 million dollars.

  • Anonymous

    lmfao this has been on imdb forever! i keep asking, whens it coming out???

  • Rainey

    miles austin <3

  • letlovein19

    well this should yank the “disney” label right off of them .

  • Anonymous

    wth?
    a movie about a farting dog?

    they need to do more grown up stuff

  • Anonymous

    OH DEARRRR,

    seriously!

    i want them to get out of the whole kiddie scene….

    this is going about a million steps backwards.

    it sounds awful.

    this can’t be true.

    ;/

  • letlovein19

    miles austin <3

    —-

    OHHHH YES , HONEY <3

  • Anonymouse

    Also remember the interview where Mrs.J leaked out NJATA? she also said the boys are doing a non tv movie and that was 1 year ago…so I have hopes for this movie

  • Anonymous

    ugghhh i really hope not.

  • Anonymous

    Oct 11, 2010 @ 05:34 pm
    Anonymous said:
    i hope they hired nick an acting cooach.
    ——————————————-

    LMAO. THIS.

  • ThatAwkwardHershey

    Exactly, I hope they back out of this project.

    Who doesn’t…
    —-

    Sigh papa jonas why???

    I think this would be too much, even for him o.O

  • Anonymous

    only good thing about this is i live in MA
    fuck yessss

  • Anonymous

    Wow……………I gotta say this is disappointing. Those guys are so much better than this. Nick has way too much class for this.

  • xdolshhex

    This Walter thing is so weird…I mean they haven’t talked about it and it sounds…well…not like the most believable thing, you know? I had forgotten about it.
    _____

    seriously where are the cameras? lol

  • ThatAwkwardHershey

    original name huh?

    I know, genius.

  • letlovein19

    I read this book in Reading Buddies (a event my school holds to teach kids how to read)…it was crap.

    Good luck w/ that “dangerous image”, Joe. LOL

    =====

    LMFAO , /dead

  • Jonas_Chica

    Anonymous said:

    is miley playing the farting dog cuz she’d be a perfect fit…BOOM!
    ====
    wtf!

  • ThatAwkwardHershey

    This Walter thing is so weird…I mean they haven’t talked about it and it sounds…well…not like the most believable thing, you know? I had forgotten about it.
    _____

    seriously where are the cameras? lol

    I know…Ashton Kutcher needs to go Punk someone else.

  • letlovein19

    this is WAY old. like, a couple of years old.

    —-

    no kidding , but apparantly it`s going into production like for real now .

  • xdolshhex

    i read the text over & over to see if i can find any sense on this…

    [‘Farting Dog’] feels like a Farrelly brothers movie for kids. It’s about this homeless dog that wants nothing more than a family, but he’s got this.. horrible problem.

    i’m hopeless

  • ljs1202

    They seriously need to get new management, i.e. fire dad. They will never be taken seriously as musicians OR actors with these kinds of choices. I can see the other 3 in this kind of crap, but Nick?
    BTW anyone in the Boston area they are holding auditions there and in LA.

  • iusedtobelovedrunk

    xD You guys, this news is a couple of years old. I’m pretty sure it’s false.

  • LesleyrockLovesJonas

    Umm… WTF?

  • areyouonDOPE…

    DUMB TITLE

  • Anonymous

    Not everything is Papa Jonas’ fault, js.

    Don’t use Paul as a punchbag

  • Anonymous

    im sorry i can’t picture nick doing this…

  • Jonas_Chica

    as much as i luv them its gonna suck. not even tha jobros can make movie hot.

  • sophieee

    this is really old.
    i heard about this years ago. literally.

  • xdolshhex

    Umm… WTF?
    ____

    Walter The Farter

  • natjbguitargirl

    i thought they were donso with this movie well ill support my brothers

  • Im Anonymous cuz i cant sign in

    REALLY? i have supported them with every irrational career move but a movie on a farting dog. WHY? your young and hot if u have the urge to act then do a chick flick, a comedy…anything but this!

  • Anonymous

    their whole image is really messed up at the moment,

    they seem to be acting older in a lot of ways, joe dating ashley and all the sex rumors, + nicks been taken seriously in Broadway.

    in some ways there has been to big a jump from being all disney and pure to this.
    especially with the joe stuff going on.

    but then, with all this going on,
    they’re STILL DISNEY.

    + they still are at the end of the day working for kids.

    & it’s all really confusing for fans,
    because it’s simple, they cannot have two audiences.

    if joe wants to be all dangerous in his new album and take on serious acting then the disney image has to go.

    same with nick,
    his album was amazing, and nothing like disney stuff.

    but yet, they still went back to disney after.

    trying to mix the 2 is causing them to loose fans.

  • Anonymous

    Oct 11, 2010 @ 04:02 pm
    Anonymous said:
    Wow……………I gotta say this is disappointing. Those guys are so much better than this. Nick has way too much class for this.
    ===================================

    The film about a homeless dog nobody will adopt. In the end [*SPOILER ALERT**] The main family, which I’m guessing is the Jonases, adopt him. It’s a sweet story. Nick wouldn’t be classless if he participated. And HTTM was funny, so I trust the director.

    However, it IS a cheesy, lame idea. the JB are too old for this shit.

  • Anonymous

    It better be old. I rather them do a camp rock 3. Nate and Dana ftw!-___-

  • AnonymousJJ

    kiddin??
    they can even act pls!! i totally love their music but only that!…and…. goash.. Farting Dog? -_-

  • thedarksunshine

    Nice.. A farting dog movie? That’s fantastic.

  • ljs1202
  • Anonymous

    BglitterBBy2.0 said:

    HaHa yeah apparently they already signed the deal to do it, so they have to go through with it.
    But auditions are being held for those of you who want to be in this “Spectacular” movie.
    I think its gonna be a winner…. :l
    —-

    I’d audtion just to talk Nick into going the Miley way.

    ______

    Sorry hunny, but Nick will never “go the Miley way.” He is not white trash. He comes from a classy, sensible family with strong morals. I am not saying he is an angel, but he will never be a try-hard, shamelessly promiscuous brat.

  • Anonymous

    Oct 11, 2010 @ 04:07 pm
    Anonymous said:
    Not everything is Papa Jonas’ fault, js.

    Don’t use Paul as a punchbag
    ———————————

    ZOMG!!111 Hi, Denise! XD

  • Moonbeam

    There’s only one problem. The Jonas brothers aren’t funny.
    So this dog better be hilarious.

  • w
  • Anonymous

    well it sounds cute but for the jobros?
    a bit too old?! well for frankie
    i think it’s perfect cuz he’s like 10 years old?!
    so for kevin imperfect he’s married for real now!
    joe is trying to sex up everything and now a farting dog movie ehh no thanks!
    and nick has too much class and is maybe to serious!
    i wish they only would’ve sticked to their music :/ well nick solo kevin married and joe acting enough!

    still waiting for the european dates :/!!

  • suckit
  • xdolshhex

    No, here is current info on auditions (updated today) http://www.featurefilmauditions.com/2010/10/jonas-brothers-feature-film-
    _____

    I know! i’ve heard of the auditions as well & thought i’ve read it wrong..

  • Jonas_Chica

    Anonymous said:

    their whole image is really messed up at the moment,

    they seem to be acting older in a lot of ways, joe dating ashley and all the sex rumors, + nicks been taken seriously in Broadway.

    in some ways there has been to big a jump from being all disney and pure to this.
    especially with the joe stuff going on.

    but then, with all this going on,
    they’re STILL DISNEY.

    + they still are at the end of the day working for kids.

    & it’s all really confusing for fans,
    because it’s simple, they cannot have two audiences.

    if joe wants to be all dangerous in his new album and take on serious acting then the disney image has to go.

    same with nick,
    his album was amazing, and nothing like disney stuff.

    but yet, they still went back to disney after.

    trying to mix the 2 is causing them to loose fans
    ======
    preach!
    but i’ll still be a fan through their downs and ups.

  • sophieee

    w said:
    http://nickjonasspam.tumblr.com/post/1087095069/emdanyell-wow-who-pissed

    This will be Nick’s face while filming.
    ——
    i seriously doubt this movie is happening cause i heard about this like years ago…

  • Anonymous

    Jonas_Chica said:

    sometimes i wish it could be like 2005 when they weren’t scared 2 say bullshit on live tv. thanx a lot disney

    ikr? i read this and i was like… uh, this isn’t news. didn’t everyone know this has been in production? since like 2008?

  • suckit

    love da icon shopie

  • BglitterBBy2.0

    ThatAwkwardHershey said:

    Exactly, I hope they back out of this project.

    Who doesn’t…
    —-

    Sigh papa jonas why???

    I think this would be too much, even for him o.O
    —-

    Who knows now a days.

  • Anonymous

    still waiting for the european dates :/!!

    and me anon, and me

    D;

  • Anonymous

    still waiting for the european dates :/!!

    and me anon, and me

    D;

  • Anonymous

    he looks hot there 0_o

    oh my god. i know right? sexy

  • sophieee

    suckit said:
    love da icon shopie
    —–
    thakns

  • w

    sophieee said:

    w said:
    http://nickjonasspam.tumblr.com/post/1087095069/emdanyell-wow-who-pissed

    This will be Nick’s face while filming.
    ——
    i seriously doubt this movie is happening cause i heard about this like years ago…
    ——-
    Yeah, but know it’s confirmed I think.

  • Anonymous

    Ummm.. you’re all brainless Jonas fans because A) All of the Farrelly Brothers brothers movies gross more than 100 million in the box office thus are HITS
    B) the movie is about a family (the four Jonases) whose dog is lost, read the actual plot
    c) ‘Walter and the Farting Dog’ is a tentative title, it’s not the official title, movie’s titles change A LOT before they get released AND a movie’s title says nothing about the movie.
    d) it’s a major theatrical film by a major theatrical studio, JB’s debut motion picture!

    And I’m not even a Jonas fan, I just clicked one the link. It’s sad how delusional and brainless most of you are. If anything, the film will show US their star power. It’s destined to be a hit like the rest of the Farrelly Brothers’ movies, hell the Hotel for Dogs starring Jake T. Austin was a hit. Why wouldn’t this one be?

  • Jilleh

    The ‘source’ is so sketch, seems fake to me.

  • xdolshhex

    Sean Anders & John Morris, you should quit this job.. just saying

  • xxbehappyxx

    i hope this is not true… :|

  • partyindabaham

    xxbehappyxx said:

    i hope this is not true… :|
    —-
    Why?
    it’s confirmed, seems like a good profitable idea. It will probably expand the Jonas brand, make them household names among Jennifer Aniston’s audience.

  • sophieee

    i seriously doubt this movie is happening cause i heard about this like years ago…
    ——-
    Yeah, but know it’s confirmed I think.
    —-
    if papa J don’t tweet it I aint believing.
    that’s my new modo…

  • BglitterBBy2.0

    Anonymous said:

    BglitterBBy2.0 said:

    HaHa yeah apparently they already signed the deal to do it, so they have to go through with it.
    But auditions are being held for those of you who want to be in this “Spectacular” movie.
    I think its gonna be a winner…. :l
    —-

    I’d audtion just to talk Nick into going the Miley way.

    ______

    Sorry hunny, but Nick will never “go the Miley way.” He is not white trash. He comes from a classy, sensible family with strong morals. I am not saying he is an angel, but he will never be a try-hard, shamelessly promiscuous brat.
    —–

    1) I was kidding. How about you learn to take a joke, smart one
    2) Wow you are Rude Miley is not White trash you know nothing about her besides what the media feeds you. So don’t be so quick to judge based on career choices vs. life choices.

  • Anonymous

    CAN WE GET OFF TOPIC NOW?

  • suckit

    he looks hot there 0_o

    oh my god. i know right? sexy

    —-

    yes…..that’s the first time in my life i wanted to fuck him

  • Anonymous

    please tell me it’s already april 1st!

  • sophieee

    Anonymous said:
    CAN WE GET OFF TOPIC NOW?
    ——
    YES PLEASE

  • w

    Anonymous said:

    Ummm.. you’re all brainless Jonas fans because A) All of the Farrelly Brothers brothers movies gross more than 100 million in the box office thus are HITS
    B) the movie is about a family (the four Jonases) whose dog is lost, read the actual plot
    c) ‘Walter and the Farting Dog’ is a tentative title, it’s not the official title, movie’s titles change A LOT before they get released AND a movie’s title says nothing about the movie.
    d) it’s a major theatrical film by a major theatrical studio, JB’s debut motion picture!

    And I’m not even a Jonas fan, I just clicked one the link. It’s sad how delusional and brainless most of you are. If anything, the film will show US their star power. It’s destined to be a hit like the rest of the Farrelly Brothers’ movies, hell the Hotel for Dogs starring Jake T. Austin was a hit. Why wouldn’t this one be?
    ———
    That’s dandy…but it’s still going to be G rated and marketed for 5-13 year olds.

  • BglitterBBy2.0

    These anons have been pissing me off and I’m not even sure if it’s the same one or not.

  • suckit

    i don’t like miley as much as i use too anymore….

  • Signorina. aNonimo

    This stinks in more ways than one..

    I agree, Papa Jonas should just be their Papa and not take any part in making decisions about the direction of their careers.

    This project needs to be scrapped.

    I can’t wait for Joe’s solo career..he needs to run from Disney and fire the Management who made this decision.

  • xxbehappyxx

    that movie seems so lame. js.

  • Anonymous

    Do they really need the money that much to do a movie on a farting dog!!! Yes I know its a classic kids book but I just keep hoping that they will finally get a chance to move onto more mature music and be taken seriously by the industry before its too late.

  • partyindabaham

    The film seems great, Joe, Kevin, Frankie and Nick will be the leads, the film is about a family (portrayed by the four Jonases, presumably one of them will be back from college) which attempts to live with an extremely flatulent dog. I bet they’ll change the title soon, now that the movie is in active development.

  • xdolshhex

    that movie seems so lame. js.
    ____

    naw. you think? i think it’s gonna be awesome..
    *cough* -sarcasm- *cough*

  • sophieee

    suckit said:
    i don’t like miley as much as i use too anymore….

    me either.

  • BglitterBBy2.0

    suckit said:

    i don’t like miley as much as i use too anymore….
    —–

    Really, I <333 her more.

  • iLoveChimpanzee

    i don’t like miley as much as i use too anymore….

    me either.
    ___
    same here, unless she writes a song like the climb or something im not really interested on her.

  • Anonymous

    nick’s body is so little idk why people say he’s broad or buff or whatever:

    http://thejonasblog.tumblr.com/post/1272036813

  • w

    So who’s watching Reviving Ophelia tonight? lol

  • gomiley

  • partyindabaham

    why are the jb fans hating on it? am I missing something? It’s ok for Miley to star in Agent Cody Banks 2.0 but it’s not OK for JB to be in a motion picture about a family that attempts living with flatulent dog?

  • xxbehappyxx

    iLoveChimpanzee said:

    i don’t like miley as much as i use too anymore….

    me either.
    ___
    same here, unless she writes a song like the climb or something im not really interested on her.
    ——
    the WOMH vid was too much!!!!

  • Anonymous

    partyindabaham said:

    why are the jb fans hating on it? am I missing something? It’s ok for Miley to star in Agent Cody Banks 2.0 but it’s not OK for JB to be in a motion picture about a family that attempts living with flatulent dog?

    It’s childish.

  • Anonymous

    NEW POST

  • Anonymous

    Regardless of how upset some you teeny girls are.. The Jonas brothers still have money in the bank and they still make money off of these idiot girls. So if the projects that they are doing don’t appeal to you don’t spend your money. It’s as simple as that.

  • Anonymous

    We don’t even know if it is true yet! Besides if it is, they are probably stuck in a contract. This is actually a nice family story and it probably will not be G rated, it will probably be PG. Not that it matters, but the producers are good and the story is very popular. Give them a break! They probably feel like they are always failing their fans, I am sure they would like to do more mature things, but right now they are stuck and will have to work their way out. They will make it, give them time, be patient and try to be supportive.. Oh and I do have a hard time seeing Nick doing this movie. I can just imagine his expressions. It is a sweet story though!

  • Anonymous

    why is everyone freaking out? this book is an awesome kids book that’s a national bestseller read in schools all over the world. the series actually has morals- liiike unconditional love? whoa.

    it could end up being a pretty legit move for them. chill ouuut.

  • Danycakes

    You know what would really break their Disney image?
    A sex tape.

    so uhh, Nick…

  • Anonymous

    Except for it’s actually a really good children’s book that teaches legit life lessons… like about unconditional love? it’s a bestselling series that’s read all over the world.

    it could actually be a legit move for them. chill ouuuut.

  • Danycakes

    you know I shouldn’t have limited that to Nick.
    Joe can be in it too.

  • Anonymous

    EWWWWWW I JUST SAW KIM K’S BOOBS!!! HER AREOLAS ARE THE SIZE OF DINNER PLATES!!!!!!!!!!

  • Jonas_Chica

    does anyone know when their gonna film cauz i’m goin 2 boston in the spring and if i meet them its gonna b a dream come true!!!!!!!!!!!

  • sexxynickj

    I’ve decided to make it my mission in life to convice them to fire their daddy and hire me so I can sex up their image(:

    ——————–

    um… They’ve already “hired” Ashley to sex up their image… well at least Joe has.

  • mikaylajonas

    OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I LIIVIEE IN BOSTON, THAT GIVES ME A CHANCE TO MEET THEM ILL SOOO CRY IF THIS IS REAL IF THEY SERIOUSLY DO THERE MOVIE IN BOSTON.. ILL NOT BE ABLE TO HAANDLE MYSELF!

  • picstoburn

  • picstoburn

    lmao that’s how i feel about it.
    i thought it was a joke or something.

  • cantbetamed1

    LMAO!!!farting dog?

  • Anonymous

    The film seems great, Joe, Kevin, Frankie and Nick will be the leads, the film is about a family (portrayed by the four Jonases, presumably one of them will be back from college) which attempts to live with an extremely flatulent dog. I bet they’ll change the title soon, now that the movie is in active development.
    ———-
    YOu are being positive for real right? Because if so, I agree with you. I actually think this might be a good thing and a way the boys could improve their acting skills. They can’t just leap to the top of awesome, chart topping movies they have to work their way up like most actors. Big Screen and talented producers may be what they need.

  • Melanie

    HaHa yeah apparently they already signed the deal to do it, so they have to go through with it.
    But auditions are being held for those of you who want to be in this “Spectacular” movie.
    I think its gonna be a winner…. :l

  • Anonymous

    I remember in 2007 that they were actually talking about this movie but they didnt know yet and that they werent sure they were gonna make this movie because of their schedule I guess now since its been like 3 years and they dont really have a TIGHT schedule like they use too I guess their going for it =].

  • iLoveChimpanzee

    are you fucking kidding me? really a movie about a farting dog? smh jonas brothers..

  • Melanie

    I think it would be better if one of the brothers were the farting dog, then I’d go see it.

  • Anonymous

    well i don’t wanna insult the jobros but i think they know that we (the older fans) will go to the theatre and watch this film cuz we’re fans and fans support their stars even if their doing a kids movie i think they don’t “act” in it i think it’ll be an animated movie ;) and they only dub the animated people xD
    and i think they only do it for frankie!