Nick Jonas Samantha Barks London Date

On Oct. 5. Credit: D3LJ12.

they’re walking… how is that a date? clearly in the west end area to probabbly going to work. you fools

• star19

You can really tell that it’s Nick because of his curls and his man purse. Hahaha!

• NickJisHot

Well that’s a nice view of their asses.
    LMAO! atleast we can see nick’s fine ass XD oh wait you can only see samantha’s ass, darn it!

Why does Nick look like he is taller in the video?

OMG IM FREAKING OUT MY HEART IS LIKE POUNDING IS IT JUST ME but was she dressed really slutty
    _____

How the hell she is dressed slutty? She’s wearing pants, a shirt and a coat. You need to get out more.

Haha, Nick and his non PDA, I laughed at one point because he started walking a little ahead of her… I was kind of waiting to see her link her arm in his or something. They look good though.

• iLoveChimpanzee

i would’ve follow him for a little bit longer ;)

I love how Samantha walks with a strut in her step.
    She’s all like “Fuck yeah I’m dating Nick Jonas, bitches”
    I’d be the exact same way to be honest.
    ____

Me too.

nick is too cold!

what the heck. whoever filmed the video is a total creep.

what the heck. whoever filmed the video is a total creep.

I am sure they are dating, but part me thinks they are just really close friends. I mean everything leads into dating, but you never know.

THIS ISNT A DATE, THEYRE WALKING TO WORK! FOOLS!

I think she is dressed really cute here!! How could you not have gone up to him and just been like “excuse me..are you Nick Jonas?” you don’t have to be a stalking, you can do things with a little bit of respect!

I wonder when he really got home. I know he was home on Oct. 8 because a girl got a picture with him at the movie theatre, lucky girl!

Oct 11, 2010 @ 09:56 am
    Rainey said:
    well that’s not creepy at all
    ………………………
    H O T ×10000000000 icon

nick is too cold!

He doesn’t like human contact.

Nick needs to take some pointers from his brother Joe on how to be a little more affectionate towards a girl!

hahahaha!!! for suree

THIS ISNT A DATE, THEYRE WALKING TO WORK! FOOLS!
    Of course, because they live together.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

i would’ve follow him for a little bit longer ;)
    me too and asked for a pic & autograph

I love how Samantha walks with a strut in her step.
    She’s all like “Fuck yeah I’m dating Nick Jonas, bitches”.

• MistressJonas

OMGHHKP.

• MistressJonas

I love how Samantha walks with a strut in her step.
    She’s all like “Fuck yeah I’m dating Nick Jonas, bitches”
    I’d be the exact same way to be honest.

that is slutty? i dont see slutty in her outfit,sorry,but her boobs were hanging out when the cast all went bowling together and she & nick were on the same team,she was jumping up and down & they were falling out of her dress,my god!

• EvaSnow

This video is old. And they’re just walking… Nothing interesting..

• freegirl

happy for them. she seems a really sweet girl. wonder if it will be too hard to be in a long distance relationship.

Well that’s a nice view of their asses.

______

No I haven’t because having “bad vibes” is ridiculous unless you have a certain reason for these feelings. Which in your case you don’t
    People can get vibes about things. I had a bad feeling one day about something and I had a reason for it, my cousin was killed in a car accident. I get uneasy feelings in my stomach sometimes and I don’t always know why, yes it may sound weird but I can’t help it. I try to play it off and forget about it, but it doesn’t happen. Maybe my feelings aren’t bad, I can’t think of anything bad, nothing against Sam like I said, in fact I fell in love with them as a couple when I saw Little Fall of Rain, but then the other day I felt uneasy. COuld be because they are sad because they had to leave eachother, could be other reasons there is no telling, something just didn’t feel right.

• myfactoryanimal?

WHERE IS URRYBODY MELON FUKERRR

• AnonymousE

What the heck are you talking about?

I didn’t say I didn’t dislike her, just something hit me and I didn’t like it. It was bad vibes, just a weird feeling one day. Have you ever had a weird, uncomfortable feelings about something? Not saying it was bad, just different and uneasy. I personally think Sam is pretty and has a beautiful voice. Just sometimes you can support something and then become a little more offstandish.
    ______

I apologize, it was supposed to say WASN’T bad vibes. No, I don’t have reasons and for all I know it could be good reasons. I need to be more careful what I write, because things sometimes come out different when written than it is when I am writing about it. You are right, there should be reasons to back it, but I don’t. I do support them and I think they are really cute and she (and of course Nick) have AMAZING voices that is all that should matter.

Just because he spent the night with Scott doesn’t mean he couldn’t of spent the day and previous nights before with Sam. Nick was probably just trying to make sure he hung out with everyone he’s close to before he left.
    And yeah the distance between Nick and Sam must be hard. Especially if they have stong feelings for eachother.

Nick has money…i’m sure they can travel lol also she spend a whole week with him during US tour…why not visit him during the next leg of tour?Since they have many days off.
    ————————–
    they didnt spend the week together,more like a day and she was in ny for work not for him

• myfactoryanimal?

oh, the anons are here…BOO TO YOU BITCHES, BOO TO YOU!

Not that I want anything to happen to them, but we could probably get one great song out of Nick if they break up, or if she breaks up with him, but come on, I don’t see a common girl breaking up with a Jonas, but if she did, wow!! I am not saying this to be mean, I was just thinking about the song that could come out of it. I wish them the best if they are together, if they are not, then one day I wish them the best with whoever they find.

What the heck are you talking about?
    someone called her outfit slutty I was just saying this one’s not but the bowling dress sort of was

_____

Except she spent most of her time there with Nick so I don’t see how she was there for work.

(replying to this) – Oct 11, 2010 @ 10:58 am

______

I get it,makes sense to me,I’ve had mixed feelings about her too,some days I like he,some I don’t
    Cool!

everyone saying thisis creepy,stalkerish whatever can stfu,we are all watching it and thanks to people like this we knew they were together,people yell for proof then someone records them & people complain

Hmmmm, that is so true!

• Anonymouse

myfactoryanimal? said:

oh, the anons are here…BOO TO YOU BITCHES, BOO TO YOU!
    I feel this love….its too much. STOP IT!

• Anonymous25

Nick chose Samantha cause she has BIG boobs…he is a boob hunter!! lol

• jonas is the life

nicholas, you’re suposed to be mine.

• Anonymous25

jonas is the life said:
    nicholas, you’re suposed to be mine.
    love ur icon!

Someone said they saw Nick driving his mustang today!! Maybe we will get some pics of him!

• Anonymouse

Hmmmm, that is so true!
    I agree.

nick is too cold!

He doesn’t like human contact.
    ______

I met them a while back. You can’t know everything about a person from just meeting them for 10 seconds. But at the same time… but if you are sharp and perceptive, you can read into people. Nick is definitely not as friendly and warm as Kev and Joe. He did not seem like a happy person.

Poor guy, he can’t go anywhere without creepers following him. I mean it would be cool to see him in public and meet him, but I wouldn’t follow him and video him behind his back.

Oct 11, 2010 @ 10:41 am

True! Must be hard though! Or another thought, which I am sure is probably not true, maybe they decided just to be friends, it was kind of weird that he spent his last two nights with Scott though..
    ____

Oh yeah! That came out kind of wrong. I figured he spent the day with her, but still glad he spent time with friends too. I really like his London buddies and to be honest, I am really glad he stayed low and sort of avoided the public eye while he was there. He didn’t need the added stress of the media saying things like they did this summer.

• smilezbear

If it’s a date – great. :D I really like Samantha and she is a nice person. She actually rpelied me a few times on twitter, so yeah. :)

I’m actually a fan and she is very talented and she isn’t ugly. Just because she doesn’t look like a Disney star does not mean she isn’t pretty. :)

You know the scary part about it, he probably had no clue he was being recorded. Is it me, were the voices American, they really didn’t sound English!

• Anonymouse

____

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Creeperssssssss

• myfactoryanimal?

PSH! go namantha! ;)
    although, i ship dick ;) nomnomnom.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

I love nick and sam they are both cool. SO cool for them <3 yay

• HeckYesJonas

umm.. just walking?? and you call this a date? -.- stop spreading rumors ’till you make sure if they’re true or not!

nah i liked her. but if i’m an “idiot”, you’re an asshole

Yeah sure you did…
    And that last part didn’t even make any sense. Thanks for proving my point.

Don’t see how Sam is a famewhore…she was in les mis…with nick she attracted alot of new fans who are jonas fans so what?

Exactly!

kim said:

Really I don’t like Samantha, She is ugly and very famewhore in her twitter

i just said that so now you said that. gtfo copycat anon

nah i liked her. but if i’m an “idiot”, you’re an asshole

Yeah sure you did…
    And that last part didn’t even make any sense. Thanks for proving my point.

k asshole. i have to leave because unlike you i have a life. keep fuckin sitting on your computer replying to random comments and being rude. peace

i just said that so now you said that. gtfo copycat anon

Lol I can’t even…

Peace dumbass.

This could of been a date, could’ve been two friends. Could of been two aliens from outer space impersonating Nick Jonas and his whatever-she-is. Doesn’t matter.

Let them do as they please.

P.S. The person filming wasn’t being a “creep”. If she was being a creep she wouldn’t have said “I hate to stalk him,” then turned off her camera.

But again, it’s whatever.

Exactly!
    —————–
    not saying I believe for sure she’s a famewhore but I see why some think so,in a way, and you guys think she’s only getting attention from Jonas fans? Nick is an star all over the world. this has been picked up by all of the websites,minor ones and major ones like People are talking about this now. Just saying,not sure of course but there’s plenty of motivation other than just him for her to like being with him. But then too there’s so much to love about him,who wouldn’t? Guess we just need to let him and his friends/family who know her decide whether she’s real or not. We dont know her we cant honestly,fairly do it.

• Anonymouse

Samantha is following Joe’s GF Ashley on twitter! Yay for one huge happy family!

lmaoo i love how he starts walking faster than her
    he’s such a bad date/boyfriend

remember when joe and him double dated with nicole and demi? in the pictures he had his back turned toward her hahahaa

Lmao at those comments . But yea anyways who cares who he dates? It’s his life who he can be friends/ date any girl he wants.He doesn’t give 2 flying shiiits of what any of you think. So just let him be.

• Ilovenicholasjonas.

creepy o.o lmao.

_________

IAWTC
    <333333

—————-
    oh just shut up I follow ashley,his band ,his brothers,his producer, ( music and the tv show) I guess I’m his fucking wife

Oh fucking please. I’m sure Nick has a better indicator on who’s using him for fame and isn’t than his fans. Just let the boy live his life. If he wants to date Samantha, he will. If he falls in love with Samantha, then there is nothing you can do about it. Sam seems like a sweet enough girl to me. And I honestly do not see how she’s a famewhore when she is always hiding from paparatzi and always look pissed when they are around. She seems like a genuine girl but all of you are trying to make her sound like a bad person when she could very well be the exact oppisite.

• Hallie

Yeah, That’s not at all creepy and stalker-ist.

“oh, wait…i need to stalk him.” – hahaha, love that line!

MAYB HES NOT WALKING CLOSE TO HER BECAUSE HE KNOWS SOMEONE WILL FILM HIM AND HES PRIVATE… THE WAY HE SHOULD BE.. HE HUGS PEOPLE ALL THE TIME WHEN ITS APPROPRIATE.. HES ALWAYS HUGGING FANS.. YOU PEOPLE ARE A BUNCH OF ASSHOLES!!!

Thanks for enjoying this article.
    cheap vps | windows vps | ucvhost | forex vps

JOE IS MORE AFFECTIONATE TOWARDS GIRLS WHY BECAUSE HE KISSED ASHLEY FOR 2 SECONDS ON THE STREET? JOE WALKS AHEAD OF ASHLEY TOO… GO BUY THOSE BIFOCALS PEOPLE. HAVE YOU EVER SEEN A VIDEO WITH JOE HUGGING A GIRL IN PUBLIC THAT WAS HIS GIRLFRIEND? NO!HIM AND DEMI PLAYING ON THE BEACH DONT COUNT! FRIENDS DO THAT.

THIS ISNT A DATE, THEYRE WALKING TO WORK! FOOLS!
    Of course, because they live together.
    ROFLMFAO…

THIS ISNT A DATE, THEYRE WALKING TO WORK! FOOLS!
    Of course, because they live together.
    ROFLMFAO…… . .

• Danycakes

I guess I’m the only one that doesn’t see the relationship here. As a girl with a guy for a best friend maybe I just take people for friends too often but they just don’t seem like a couple to me.
    I have no problem with Samantha personally but I hated her as Eponine. Eponine is my favorite character in Les Mis (I’ve been a huge fan for a long time) and her voice was so wrong. She was definitely more of a Cosette vocally. She ruined all the songs in my opinion.

Oct 11, 2010 @ 11:39 am

liked herat first then she decided to use her twitter to her advantage (famewhore)
    _______

Lmfao. You’re an idiot. You probably didn’t even like her to begin with.

nah i liked her. but if i’m an “idiot”, you’re an asshole

• Anonymouse

i woulda asked for a picture with him, not stalk him down the streets of london -____- coz that just makes you look like a creeper.

the person didn’t really stalk him they showed him and then turned the camera off

Who actually cares but isn’t great that he can go out actually in public and be a normal person not have people all around him except the moran he was stalking them

______

told yeah from the begining there is somthing between these two more and more than friend ship even if they arent talk about thier feeling and i think they didnt talk openly but they konw each other feeling.

——————
    what the hell do you even mean by last? you want them to go dating for 2 yrs? 5 yrs? or you want them to get married? IF they’re dating it’s very new and I doubt either of them are thinking that seriously about it! AND he’s 18 yrs old for God’s sake! It’s the fans who always try to jump the gun and assume so much and take it all so seriously

• johan

when u said he was dating Lucie even there is pics for them having fun but I didnt saw special feeling on nick’s face.And told u he has feeling for Samantha. she is good for nick I hope they will last and i think they will.

I think this is the evening that he spent with Scott Garnham too.. Didn’t Scott say something about a great night out with Nick, much needed and then he commented the next night about going to the cinema’s again with Mr. J. Glad he was having fun. Scott is kind of cute too!! Actually, not kind of::: Very!

_____

I was waiting for that too. You could tell she wanted to by the way she kept getting closer to him. She should’ve just done it. Who cares what the crazy ass Nick stans would think.

• sophieee

STFU anons.

____

Lol Nick should date Scott.

Wait nvm. I’m planning Nick and Killian’s wedding already.

nick is too cold!

He doesn’t like human contact.

Totally agree!! LOL

• NickJisHot

wow! anons are invading this post :|

• Anonymouse

Funny how this was one of the many sighting that happened that fans never caught….maybe they did kiss?Unlikely but hey Nick is full of suprises.

STFU anons.
    __

Excuse me?

• sophieee

STFU anons.
    __

Excuse me?
    shut up seriously you’re like spamming this post.

• iLoveChimpanzee

STFU anons.
    ___
    lol

• aaliyahnoelle

nooo…this isnt creepy or stalkerish at all…what are you talkin about this is NORMAL…

/SARCASM

Sam’s face is not the best & not the worst but she has nice boobs and ass I bet that’s what he likes,well then too she also seems nice,well maybe,dont really know much about her but yeah nice ass for sure,hey if I was her I’d be all over him so,yeah I dont care anymore theyre ok I guess

Haha, I was thinking about the affection part too. He barely walks near her. Maybe they are just friends, who really knows, we all know that Nick does not like PDA though!

shut up seriously you’re like spamming this post.
    _____

Nuh uh. We anons have as much right being and talking on this post as you people with accounts do.

• LibertyMiley_

I really don’t like Samantha :\ .Anyway ..

____

Lol Nick should date Scott.

Wait nvm. I’m planning Nick and Killian’s wedding already.
    You are so right! I loved Killian’s send off message to Nick. It was so sweet. Wouldn’t it be nice if Scott, Jeff, Killian and his other guy buds could come visit him in the US.

• aaliyahnoelle

happy canadian thanksgiving to all my canadian people

• NickJisHot

LibertyMiley_ said:

I really don’t like Samantha :\ .Anyway ..
    same here :|

_____

Nick stans was probably not the concern, it was probably Little Nicky himself.

I really don’t like Samantha :\ .Anyway ..
    _____

Obviously seeing as you’re a Niley fan.

Yeah but they’re always so busy with Les Mis. :/

• iLoveChimpanzee

I really don’t like Samantha :\ .Anyway ..
    same here :|
    ___
    smh why you people dont like her, does she have nude pics or something!?

Nick stans was probably not the concern, it was probably Little Nicky himself.
    _____

I don’t think he has a problem with showing affection but in private. I think he finds it too awkward infront of people or at least people he doesn’t know.

I don’t know if it is just me or not, but from what I have seen and heard from fans, no one really thinks this is a very serious relationship. Everyone is playing it off as it is long distance, or it won’t work or they are just dating while in London or just really close friends. I kind of think this way too. Would we all not be shocked if we found out it was much more serious than we thought and Nick’s feelings for her were stronger than we are all playing it off as? I still find it funny that when he left in July she seemed really down and now she is seems to be in a great mood or is just good at hiding her feelings.

• NickJisHot

iLoveChimpanzee said:

I really don’t like Samantha :\ .Anyway ..
    same here :|
    ___
    smh why you people dont like her, does she have nude pics or something!?
    i like lucy better, but that’s just my opinion, i really don’t care if nick’s dating samantha, as long as nicky’s happy :)

smh why you people dont like her, does she have nude pics or something!?
    _____

No they don’t like her because

a) She’s dating Nick Jonas

and

b) Nick’s dating someone who isn’t Miley, Selena, etc.

really don’t like Samantha :\ .Anyway ..
    HOnestly, I was fine about her, but now I don’t know how I feel about her. Something is bugging me. I usually support whoever the guys date and I did with Nick, until recently. I don’t know why!

______

I think she’s probably not as down as before because they already planned out the next time they’re going to see eachother. She probably feels more certain about their relationship than before. Or yeah, she could just be hiding her feelings.
    No doubt though that they talk over the phone and on iChat a lot.

Oct 11, 2010 @ 10:20 am
    shut up seriously you’re like spamming this post.

==========================

*FACEPALM* Not helping by talking like 6 year old. Nuh uh? Seriously?

• JONASSSS

what time is it?

Nick stans was probably not the concern, it was probably Little Nicky himself.

“Little Nicky”

lmao

————————
    I know, it is so hard to believe people saying “Oh, I saw so and so, but they don’t have proof or they add their own details that may or may not be true.

_______

Well that’s just stupid that you don’t have any idea why you don’t like her but you just don’t.

I hate it when people say they have “bad vibes” about a person. It’s so stupid and not a reason to dislike them.

“Little Nicky”

lmao
    _______

I loved that movie!

*FACEPALM* Not helping by talking like 6 year old. Nuh uh? Seriously?

Psh. Dude, take a joke.

I am going to say this, I will probably be hated for it, but first I want to say that Samantha is cute and has an amazing voice, she and Nick look good together, I am happy for them. Here is my but: Why do I feel like their relationship won’t last? It is not fair to feel that way, but in my head I keep thinking that Nick will get busy and break it off, he won’t be able to handle juggling the long distance and his work. That is terrible to feel that way, I really adore Nick, but he falls quickly and hard and then it seems like it is over before it really had time to start. Of course, I hope I am wrong I want Nick to find a great girl and be happy!

—————–
    she has a nice body but I dont like her face and you think it wont last because Nick casually dates,he’s not trying to get serious with anyone,other than possibly Miley and she’s busy right now,so he dates occassionally because he feels like he should but it will go no where. Yes I know he feels like it’s healthy to date because he said so,that’s all he’s doing.

• jonas is the life

Anonymous25 said:

jonas is the life said:
    nicholas, you’re suposed to be mine.
    love ur icon!
    thanks!

nicholas, you’re suposed to be mine.
    I love him and admire him, but I am too old for him so I will let you have him! Have fun!!

• jonas is the life

Oct 11, 2010 @ 11:20 am

nicholas, you’re suposed to be mine.
    haha thanks!

Ahh me too anon. I like Lucie Jones so much better. For one, Lucie is actually pretty. She’s also smart and sweet. I remember her from X Factor :)

• Anonymouse

Oct 11, 2010 @ 10:29 am

______

No doubt though that they talk over the phone and on iChat a
    This. Its hard to not keep in contact with the technology we have today.

No doubt though that they talk over the phone and on iChat a lot.-

THIS ISNT A DATE, THEYRE WALKING TO WORK! FOOLS!
    Of course, because they live together.
    And actually, the Les Miserables cast had Monday and Tuesday off. I believe they went back to work on Wed. Nick I think got home on Thursday because a girl named Keely got a picture with him Thursday at a movie theatre, he went to see Social Network.

—————–
    Good point! Let’s hope the girl he is “dating” understands that though!

—————–
    Good point! Let’s hope the girl he is “dating” understands that though!
    ——————-
    I hope so.

Oct 11, 2010 @ 10:34 am
    *FACEPALM* Not helping by talking like 6 year old. Nuh uh? Seriously?

Psh. Dude, take a joke.
    =========================

You do realize this is the web, right? You can’t interpret humor and sarcasm. js.

_______

Lmfao. You’re an idiot. You probably didn’t even like her to begin with.

____

_______

well my first thought was- odd couple. her body is like bigger han his and she looks too old for him. but i’m happy for them i guess

idk. i’m more of a joe and kevin fan.

Okay…?

• kim

Really I don’t like Samantha, She is ugly and very famewhore in her twitter

Sooooo, I know Joe denied this awhile back, but could it be true???? Ohhh, glad to see Nick, but I really need to see the front of him and I really need to see some pics of his bros out and about…

Really I don’t like Samantha, She is ugly and very famewhore in her twitter

Samantha is in her twitter? How is that possible?! :O -_-
    Gtfo.

• Rainey

well that’s not creepy at all

London date? Lol it only looks like they went shopping together.

Oh my God. I see Avenue Q is the background. :D

• NickJisHot

i think they’re just hanging out, oh whatevs! im sooo jealous right now XD

• NickJisHot

• star19

OUCH.

• diane n.

wow… that was kind of creepy how she was following him. lol.