Taylor Swift BACK TO DECEMBER Song

taylorbacktodecember

Listen HERE!

Finally a song in this album that I like.
    :P

• xafranbix

That song is about Lautner, not a doubt.

All the Taylor squared dates were back on December
    and Taylor was there on the VMA’s “that september night” when the Kanye drama took place.
    Fuck it, i want Taylor Squared now.

I don’t understand how she produces the same thing over and over and people just keep buying it.

• Clauber

MALDITO EXAMEN!!! TENGO QUE ESTUDIAR Y NO puedo dejar de leer OU! :(

This is so much better than Speak Now!

• xafranbix

Clauber said:
    MALDITO EXAMEN!!! TENGO QUE ESTUDIAR Y NO puedo dejar de leer OU! :(

EES UNA ADICCION LA PUTA MADREEE

• xafranbix

‘Speak Now’ and ‘Back to December’ are my favorite songs ATM. Ohyes.

Aw she didn’t call on his birthday!
    haha that’s sad

• picstoburn

this is about taylor l. and it’s kinda sad that she didn’t call on his birthday
    kinda like how joe didn’t call AJ on her birthday lol.

• picstoburn

&thanks oceanup,right on time lol.

love the song. My favorite of the ones that have been released so far.

she last was seen on a date with taylor lautner december 29th and she first met cory monteith december 28th…….then continued to be seen with him in public until sometime in march…..anyone else see the connection? she dumped taylor lautner for cory monteith and now she regrets it.

xafranbix said:

‘Speak Now’ and ‘Back to December’ are my favorite songs ATM. Ohyes.
    Broken Aroow- Pixie Lott.

Oh yes.
    :P

*Arrow

• .Peppermint.

I just bought the song..I shall go cry.

• ColdAsU

This is kinda funny but pointless
    2 years and 1 day before Taylor L held her in his arms on that september night while she cried in front of him for the first tine my 6th grade teacher held me in her arms while I bawled in front of just about everyone in my class for the first and only time on a september afternoon when I got news my aunt Joan passed away.
    That part of that song and ‘You’ll have new septembers’ in innocent really hit me.

• Clauber

xafranbix said:

Clauber said:
    MALDITO EXAMEN!!! TENGO QUE ESTUDIAR Y NO puedo dejar de leer OU! :(

EES UNA ADICCION LA PUTA MADREEE

SI ME CAGA ESO! PERO ENFIN AQUI SIGO LEYENDO Y COMENTANDO CDR!

• dontneedausername

Listened to it for the first time and already started to tear up. Taylor never disappoints and I can’t wait til her album comes out. Love love love it!!!

picstoburn said:

this is about taylor l. and it’s kinda sad that she didn’t call on his birthday
    kinda like how joe didn’t call AJ on her birthday lol.
    Joe forgot AJ’s birthady.
    LMAO I cannot understand why girls take these things so serious. Apparently she sent him melted ice cream cake after that,and dumped him. I don’t know why I’m writing all these things. I just love teen drama.
    Hilarity.

• Clauber

.Peppermint. said:

I just bought the song..I shall go cry

Miley looks like “DOÑA FLORINDA” in your icon…
    I like her new extensions..you know all that blonde hair is new on her and she looks hotter..

i was REALLY worried after hearing Speak Now, but this is amazing,

• entwinedintime

love tumblr.

this song is kind of, amazing. kudos.

• ColdAsU

Okay,stalker.She’s has been seen with Cory 3 times She was seen with Taylor more then that.I don’t think Taylor dumped Taylor for Cory.She probaly dumped him because she realized that he was more into the relationship then she was. I even read that afew months ago (they wrote it in late 2009) and it seems to match some of the lyrics before she realized she wanted him again.

I LOVE TAYLOR ALISON SWIFT <3

I dunno it also feels like it could be about joe for some reason…I am probably wrong but I feel some peices of the song fit.

Once again taylor is amazing.

Yes i think her songs do sound similar, but i think that is what keeps bringing people back…
    also she manages to connect to a moment in almost every persons lives that listen to her songs…she sings things in her songs that are so real and relatable.

this song is about drew doughty. a guy she dated but no one knew about. his bdays even in decembre.

• myheartbeatsforlove

she looks really pretty. (:

• ColdAsU

But Jaylor didn’t make it to December….

• 143Miley

i don’t really like her with straight hair :/

• Eloise

I like the look, suits her.

• Dylan

This is what I’m talking about — I LOVE this song. Taylor, please more of this. Not Speak now. Her voice sounds good with the music and tempo :) More than I expected.

• Eloise

Bored, anyone around?

• Eloise

Okay guess not lol.

Was just playing around with this.
    Look at it for 30 seconds, then look at the back of your hand. kind of funny.

• AnthonyP

This songs beautiful <3

• superJOEman

Nice song. :))

• superJOEman

Nice song. :))

• superJOEman

Nice song. :))

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

WHAT DID SHE DO TO TAYLOR LAUTNER

• suckit

i swear taylor can play the PERFECT barbie in a movie.

• FrancyJonasGomez

She’s super pretty and talented <3

• xSweetCandyxx

She looks stuning in the photo and the song is awesome..Love it =)

Not going to lie, I was pretty disappointed with “Speak Now” but this song is so amazing. Songs like these are the reason so many people love Taylor

& the next december song goes to…

& the next december song goes to…

• picstoburn

• picstoburn

Back to December – Taylor Swift
    Permanent December – Miley Cyrus
    Remember December – Demi Lovato

um so who is next with a december song

Is innocent on the album?? Plz someone answer me

• Destiny Hope

Nice enough song.

Don’t hate, but as a casual listener of her stuff, never bought anything just heard when on radio, etc, it sounds like the rest of her stuff. That is not a bad thing I did like the others, but just sounds like I heard it before.

• Mejan

this song is so real and raw, i really like it. this isn’t about a fairytale, it’s a message. haters got some valid points, but this song should shut them all up!

• xafranbix

Is innocent on the album?? Plz someone answer me

yes, it is.

• cutyfarrr

I CAN’T STOP LOSTENING TO THE SONG

• star19

She looks good with straight hair. :)

amazing. that is all.

• itsmileybest

Back to December – Taylor Swift
    Permanent December – Miley Cyrus
    Remember December – Demi Lovato

um so who is next with a december song

Selena Gomez? Hahaha

• itsmileybest

I like the song but she always does the same thing…is a little boring.
    =/

• Gwen

Can anyone else not listen to it?
    Its said I need flash 9 but I already do have flash 9! its updated with my google chrome :\

fantastic album

links here

fashion design
    fashion design
    fashion design

interesting album

• EvaSnow

Gwen said:

Can anyone else not listen to it?
    ________
    You can listen to it on YouTube. A lot of people uploaded this song there.

• SellyismygirlCrush

picstoburn said:
    Oct 11, 2010 @ 10:21 pm
    picstoburn said:

this is about taylor l. and it’s kinda sad that she didn’t call on his birthday
    kinda like how joe didn’t call AJ on her birthday lol.
    Joe forgot AJ’s birthady.
    Hilarity.

lmao that’s sad.
    _

HAHA so the potential break up song is about joe

• SellyismygirlCrush

picstoburn said:
    Oct 11, 2010 @ 10:21 pm
    picstoburn said:

this is about taylor l. and it’s kinda sad that she didn’t call on his birthday
    kinda like how joe didn’t call AJ on her birthday lol.
    Joe forgot AJ’s birthady.
    Hilarity.

lmao that’s sad.
    _

HAHA so the potential break up song is about joe

she’s so hot right now

ul#Links{position:absolute; z-index:9999; left:-2000em; }

• Anonymous25
  • mileycrush

hey yall wats up lmfao :) , im bored, talk to me :D and omfg i really love taylor’s hair like this, its so beautiful straight, and i cant listen to this yet, im at schoool lmfao, but ill listen to it later<33

• nickjjismyhusband

yey :)
    i love her<33
    so excited for the new album to come out ^-^

• Watch your back

She looks different…

I love all her songs. I love them all.
    And this song is going to be my favorite just like Fifteen. Everytime I listen to it I have to cry.
    I want Taylor Squared to get back together.
    I fell sorry for Taylor. Both of them.
    Cause Taylor Swift lost her chance and she regrets for it. You just have to see her face when she talks about the song or about her ex. She loves him and he loved her.
    When I think about Taylor Squared I feel so sad.

mileycrush STFU

• mileycrush

didnt i ask ppl to talk to me. lmaoo no one ever replies to my comment dude -_-

• mileycrush

wwatchyourback ur icon is so cute, i love it haha :D

• Watch your back

Oct 12, 2010 @ 08:07 am
    mileycrush said:
    wwatchyourback ur icon is so cute, i love it haha :D

Thanks :)

• bananapancakesplease

Back to December – Taylor Swift
    Permanent December – Miley Cyrus
    Remember December – Demi Lovato

um so who is next with a december song
    Well, Something Corporate has a song called Forget December, and Matt Costa has a song called Cold December? But I doubt they count, the others are sort of pop and, other than Taylor’s, have no depth really. :/

• <3

here’s for all the people saying she’s always the same. this song is a BEAUTIFUL departure from her usual cutesy sound. it’s emotional and true and deep. and my god is it wonderful.

plus she’s explaining how she’s real. makes mistakes. can be careless and cruel.

it’s just another amazing reason to adore her!

• mileycrush

watchurback, ur welcome, heeh so wat’s upp ? :DD

• Watch your back

Oct 12, 2010 @ 08:17 am
    mileycrush said:
    watchurback, ur welcome, heeh so wat’s upp ? :DD

Nothing much :) What about you?

I really think that taylor broke up with taylor because she wanted selena in her life and selena kind of hated that she was dating taylor maybe selena still liked taylor idk
    but poor taylor I remember seeing him all over he took time to see her but u never saw her go to him
    and whoever said hes gay he doesnt act like it at all i know alot of gay people u can just really tell…

What do people mean when they say she always does the same thing? GROW A BRAIN!

Yeah they loved each other alright..Did we miss the part where Taylor Swift suddenly liked someone else, we don’t know who [Cory..could be Joe]…that chick is indecisive. Guess she really didn’t value Lautner.

aw. taylor.

loving the hair! pretty

amazinggg <3

• putlimeinthecoconut

omfg *spaz attack* (;

• JustxLeex

i dont like her END!

• Anonymous18

hello

• Anonymous18

• EvaSnow

I like Taylor Swift, but I’m definitely not a fan. This song changed my mind a little bit. The song is absolutely beautiful. I had to cry when I heard it for the first time. The song is obviously about Taylor Lautner. It all fits perfectly. I feel kinda sorry for Taylor Lautner because of this song. I absolutely love him. The song is adorable. I have it on repeat.

• Rainey

so far i haven’t liked any of these songs from her album.

• EvaSnow

Seriously, I’m not even joking or being mean, but do people really not know that Taylor Lautner is gay. He has been seen at more west hollywood pool parties than can be imagined and has been photographed driving his boyfriend’s car many many times. I think it’s cool Taylor S “dated” him so middle america could accept him but come on at certain age just accept him as he is.
    __________
    You have obviously no idea what you’re talking about. He has his own car and I never saw a picture (or story) of him at a pool party. Not that it matters that he’s gay or not. Because it wouldn’t matter to me, but I just don’t think he’s gay.

• Becca.

I can’t stop listening to this song. It’s beautiful. It makes me think about my past relationships a little bit :|

• diane n.

love her. :)

love ittt

• HisFavoriteGirl

She’s so freaking amazing . End of story .

cant wait for the new album!

• Ronni

ohmy!<3

LOVE THIS BITCH

WOOOH! LOVE HER!

• Clauber

She is so fucking pretty in that picture!
    DAmn it I want her hair… ^^ just in that way! OOOOOHH!
    Hating college

• heyitscreevexo

sooooooo amazing<3 i dont understand how her songs just get better and better.

• entwinedintime

Once again taylor is amazing.

I figured someone would say it was about joe.
    was “jaylor” even relevant in december? ha

• ColdAsU

Only on New years eve….And they were really akward.

• AnthonyP

AMAZING

taylor lauteners bday is in febuary

Suck per usual. Once you’ve heard one Taylor Swixt song you’ve heard them all. BLEH!

• dmimima

I was harsh with Taylor about Mine and Speak Now, but this song is incredible. She puts so much emotion and its so personal. I love it. Her lyrics are great.

She’s so fucking amazing. She sings my life basically. If I ever met this girl, I would legit break down. I know I sound like such a stan, but I’m going to be completely honest with you..her lyrics, in songs like these, have saved my life. Thank you Taylor Swift for those nights where I cried myself to sleep because of my ex who just left, listened to my parents fighting, had a bad day at school or life in general. No one will everr understand (:

I’m not a stalker by the way

Taylor swift is amazing! Love her! I wish selena would write a song about what happen between her and taylor L….

• Liz.

NNow my hubby and Selena can get back together and be super adorbs. :)

I absolutely love this song! <3

• picstoburn

Oct 11, 2010 @ 10:21 pm
    picstoburn said:

this is about taylor l. and it’s kinda sad that she didn’t call on his birthday
    kinda like how joe didn’t call AJ on her birthday lol.
    Joe forgot AJ’s birthady.
    Hilarity.

lmao that’s sad.

aww its so sad and its defiantly about Lauter
    and how she regrets about breaking up with him
    i wonder what she thought about Lautner and Gomez cozy hug at the TCA’s

• brittknee329

i seriously cant wait for her cd, her lyrics are amazing!