• ThatboyisaMONSTER

Love, people change.. I know most of my friends have, so dont keep your hopes up on that one x)

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

peaceandlove. said:
    Before I go, I must say that Demi seems a very good friend. :)

I agree.

• lovato is love.

aww :)

• Oh SNAP

LOL. If she’s such a good friend, why would she be-friend someone that her best friend(which is now her ex-bestfriend) doesn’t get along with?

• areyouonDOPE…

• RoseL

I miss semi.

• Untouchable

ok if you say so

• Anonymous18

That was confusing.

i think they meant selena

• Oh SNAP

Huh? You mean Taylor?
    That was confusing.

Yeah, i just re-read what i wrote and got confused too.. haha :P
    i mean that when her and Selena were still best friends, she started getting close to Miley even though Miley and Selena don’t really get along that well. That’s what I meant.

• elliesaur

Don’t go all stan on us, Dems…

• Oh SNAP

RoseL said:

I miss semi.

you’re not the only one..

• pceloveguitar

lololol.
    NO COMMENT.

• Melissa=)

I’m bored.

• Cyruslicious

I miss semi.

Me too. Obviously something big happened for them not to talk to eachother for this long.

• w

My eyes just rolled too hard.

• IfUSeekBritney

My expression when seeing this post was the same as my icon :/ Im sure the Joker would have PLENTY to say about theese two..:P LOL

• MistressJonas

I kind of believe Demi. I like Miley and Demi as friends. But I LOVE Selena and Demi. But it’s not my life. They can be with friends with whoever they want :)

• Cyruslicious

Huh? You mean Taylor?
    That was confusing.

Yeah, i just re-read what i wrote and got confused too.. haha :P
    Oh, I thought you were talking about Selena being friends with Taylor. But yeah, you’re right.

• Aryanna

We’re all a bunch of bastards anyway. End of story.

• Jessx7x

Oct 13, 2010 @ 04:13 pm

Jessx7x said:

welll there is this im still looking for the other one..

Thats why I feel it is more Selenas fault that they are not friends anymore.

agreed..and supposively the song solo by demi is about taylor lautner

• LizzieHawkins

DEMI AND TAYLOR LAUTNER?
    WTF?
    are you kidding me?
    where was I when that happened?
    lol

• colorfulx

lol, ok.

• heartinvasion?

You’re a fucking idiot if you believe that Taylor, Demi and Selena story.
    I blame Demi for the breakup of their friendship but then again it’s no big thing either,

• heartinvasion?

They just want a reason to hate on Selena more -_-

• BlueWorld

Oct 13, 2010 @ 04:13 pm

Jessx7x said:

welll there is this im still looking for the other one..

Thats why I feel it is more Selenas fault that they are not friends anymore.

agreed..and supposively the song solo by demi is about taylor lautner

Taylor lautner?
    What…?

• skyebird

so she cant talk about her friends now?. wow. your desperate to find something to hate on demi for & this is what you come up with.

oh stfu. i’m not hating on demi. i’m just saying. kim k… not her friend. bieber… not her friend. taylor… not her friend. every demi interview i watch, it doesn’t matter if she’s asked a question about them or not. she likes to mention all the people she knows or has met.

• fan4lyftwitter

I feel like Selena was the reason Miley couldn’t get close with Demi. I feel like she also was a big reason why Miley and Jona split. I think thats why Demi is done with her. Shes had enough.

LizzieHawkins said:

DEMI AND TAYLOR LAUTNER?
    WTF?
    are you kidding me?
    where was I when that happened?
    lol

i guess it could make sense. Demi was upset that Selena took her job as beard for Taylor L, Demi wanted the fake relationship publicity.

• Anonymous1

Selena namedrops just as much as Demi does.

You’re a true friend
    You’re here til the eeeeeeeeeeend

• heartinvasion?

Oh lord.

• Jessx7x

the demi and taylor lautner thing is a rumor so believe what you want but there is proof in demi’s song “you thought that you could get to my bestfriend”..”in the TWILIGHT its so hard to see”..”why dont you just stick to acting”

• peacenlove

ARYANNAAAAAAAAAA

• BlueWorld

Sure…
    Go ahead believe what you want.

• unique

Oct 13, 2010 @ 04:06 pm
    xLOLAx said:
    Wow…i can’t wait til Miley and Demi fight and Demi eats up her words. lol

====
    Wow… what a wish u have there… u seems like a very happy person huh?

*ugh people this day*

• natjbguitargirl

Jessx7x said:

__

Thats about Cody linely

• Jessx7x

LizzieHawkins said:

Demis Interviews LMAO! She has said many times that Miley has been there for her through everything and when shes asked about Selena she says true friends do not let their familey diss them.
    Oh man SURE.
    You annoy me, always talking about miley and how perfect she is
    WELL SHE IS NOT, SHE IS JUST A HUMAN.
    deal with it and please don’t reply any of my comments.

YEAH OK and about the inteview it has nothing to do with Miley. Demi said it if yo uwant a link I can link you.

selena said the same thing about demi..want the link i can show you

• xLOLAx

Wow…i can’t wait til Miley and Demi fight and Demi eats up her words. lol

Jessx7x said:

LizzieHawkins said:

Oh man SURE.
    You annoy me, always talking about miley and how perfect she is
    WELL SHE IS NOT, SHE IS JUST A HUMAN.
    deal with it and please don’t reply any of my comments.

selena said the same thing about demi..want the link i can show you

I doubt it but let me see

• Rachel77

Please, while I do believe that that they are good friends, but this whole I’ll defend you till I’ll die, she’s my bestfriend, I can always trust her, is getting old, pretty sure she said the same thing about Selena, and look at them now, won’t even talk about eachother smh,, a friendship that lasted for 10 years, did Barney together, YouTube videos, a movie, two music videos together, photo shoots, Selena staring in demi show, and constantly talking highly of eachother and how much they loved eachother, ya friends grow apart but a friendship like that you hardly find, bet if either were famous they would still be friends. Sad.

• TraceSTAN

Of course they are friends, Miley needs a good lapdog.

• StarLight24

what’s with all the links before i log in OU? it looked like the 4th of july in this place before i signed in =p

• heartinvasion?

Alright Demi Lesbiano…

• Jessx7x

welll there is this im still looking for the other one..

• HatersSuckSUCKERSSS

heartinvasion? said:
    Alright Demi Lesbiano…

Don’t be so bitter about it ;D
    You have Selena with her boobs as a Icon.. who’s the lesbian now?

Jessx7x said:

welll there is this im still looking for the other one..

Thats why I feel it is more Selenas fault that they are not friends anymore.

• Jessx7x

Jessx7x said:

welll there is this im still looking for the other one..
    a fight over a gay man? This makes zero sense.

• mileyluver15

Oh SNAP said:

Huh? You mean Taylor?
    That was confusing.

Yeah, i just re-read what i wrote and got confused too.. haha :P

it made sense to me she was bffs with selena now her bff is miley and miley and selena are enmies areo why would demi get back with selena when miley hates selena and shes bffs with miley now. :) makes sence

• myfactoryanimal?

semi’s old news. OLD NEWS!!! its all about MEMI MEMI FUCKING MEMI!!!!!!!! :)

• Moonbeam

Of course this post needs a gif.

• Moonbeam

Forever? They are like married?
    Hot lesbian mess.

• iLoveChimpanzee

Of course this post needs a gif.

___
    *Right click

• RoseL

mileyluver15 said:

Oh SNAP said:

Huh? You mean Taylor?
    That was confusing.

Yeah, i just re-read what i wrote and got confused too.. haha :P

I wonder everyday I see a memi picture, why demi and selena fight in first place? Wasnt their relationship stong enough?AND why demi choose miley?

• mileyluver15

aww i think i just cryed watching this.

• RoseL

Moonbeam said:

Of course this post needs a gif.

LOL

• myfactoryanimal?

IS THIS YOUR GRANDMA?!

• BangThatDrum

Miley just loves to look colorful these days =’]

• gymnastlovee95

awwwww. =) Demi is amazing!
    OH YEAH CHAMPAGNE YEAH.

• realistgangsta

girl stop!!

Miley just loves to look colorful these days =’]
    ___
    i LOVE that dress but dont really like her hair/face lol

• bananapancakesplease

Oh SNAP, I am in love with your icon. Seriously.

• w

I’m pretty sure Miley and Selena are the last things on each others mind. Honestly, the exaggerated “feud” is almost 3 years old.

• iLoveChimpanzee

i like memi more then semi imo.
    but anyways people change all the time so demi you aint gonna defend her til you die lol.

• idkMyBFFjill

Bow the fuck down to Memi.

• mileyluver15

awwww i love memi

• mileyluver15

wow thats insane that she said till the day i die. thats like forever. :) love demi love miley enough said.

• w

And I remember there was a “feud” between Miley and Demi too in 2008 lmfao, teenie magazines.

skyebird said:

Kept attacking you…. Yeah.. I kept attacking you. I said one little thing. Sweetie, that’s not attacking.

please, agreeing with that other user who keeps trying to insult me is the same thing. it’s like going along with a crime. doesn’t matter if you’re the one saying it, you’d still get in trouble for knowing and keeping it a secret. and i already know you gonna say something about how it’s not a ‘crime’ but i’m using an analogy to get a point across.

Lmao, ok. Bye <3

Lmao, ok. Bye <3

Bye! (:

• TraceSTAN

i’m just gonna try and say it, i’m not gonna be a bitch to you/about you from here on out because that’s not how i am. i just don’t let myself get attacked. so, i’m waving my white flag in the air. just saying.

i typed an answer that answers some points, but that just prolongs it, so i erased and am agreeing it’s done.

• meow .

C’mon guuys . It’s Demi’s life . If she wanna defend miley let her . !

• skyebird

please, what i said in this post isn’t how i always am. so you’re points wouldn’t have made sense anyway. whatever, i was trying to apologize but it’s cool. it’s just oceanup. smh.

• nemoh

Memi :)

• Hilary

LOVE MEMI <3

• lioness

Being honest, I dont miss Semi at all.

• never change

i will defend my best best friend till the day i die to

• PunkPopPeacePrincess

AWWW..thats so sweet of Demi..
    LOVE MEMI MORE!!!

• milenator

Im not a huge Demi fan (dont ask)
    but that was really nice of her :)

i would defend her too

• Chanells__Cool

From Selena to Miley. What sad state of affairs. :(

• INA-Forever

Yeah, and i’m pretty sure if they were blaming Miley, your ass would be bitching non stop.

Maybe, maybe not considering my ass can’t speak or bitch.

• INA-Forever

Maybe, maybe not considering my ass can’t speak or bitch.

• Celizabee

…I like eggs…

• Libelinha

I think Miley & Demi personalities match much better than Delena. Besides, both Miley & Demi have been dealing with lots of rumors and haters, so they can understand and support each other.
    I think it’s funny that so many people blame Demi cause of the Delena breakup. Obviously, I don’t know what happened but:
    1. Selena cousins were saying crap about Demi publicly, and the true is that Selena never defended Demi in public;
    2. Demi was the only 1 who seemed hurt whith the end of Delena;
    3. Selena can’t keep friendships – the only close friend is Taylor, and very rarely she hangs out with David or the girl who plays Harper in WOWP. Demi on the other hand, still has her close friends from Texas, and also AnnaOliver, Tiffany, Miley, etc. Even Nick showed lots of affection for her after the breakup with Joe.

• Libelinha

It’s not a ‘name dropping’ when you are asked about someone. Who are your idols? Are you with RobK? With who would you like to have a duet? How is touring with Joe? Etc.
    Maybe the “until the day I die” it’s a little to much, but that’s how everybody talks usually. Let’s not make a hate club about that.
    Miley seemed to be there when Demi needed her the most(and I believe the other way around too), so is natural that they are so close. And Demi said lots of times that she doesn’t pay attention to what the media says about her friends, cause she knows them better than the tabloids do, so it’s completely natural that when asked about her friends she defends them – that’s what true friends do.

• songwason
  • SellyismygirlCrush

Fuck memi/semi I WANT MILENA BITCHES!

• SellyismygirlCrush

NA-Forever said:
    We are all hypocrites. That’s just how fucked the world is.
    _
    this.

• Phoebe

WHOO! HIGH FIVE GIRL!
    Love her<3 (not just for that comment btw…)

• skyebird

Selena namedrops just as much as Demi does.

we all know selena does it. it’s taylor this, bieber that, cheryl cole did this, katy perry’s my idol. smh.

Anonymous1 said:

Selena namedrops just as much as Demi does.

it is not name dropping if you are asked about someone and answer. Demi was asked about Miley, selena is asked about people also. At least learn what “name dropping” actually is.

Yup…. Lesbians ;)

• ThaNameIsMimi

memi<3

• krystinajonas

off topic here but whatever, who listens to bmth? :)

• .Truth.

fan4lyftwitter said:

It’s so easy to point fingers. “It’s Selena’s fault… blah blah blah”. I get your opinion, but you always say people just find a reason to hate Miley/Demi, yet you do the same with Selena.

• suckit

MEMI FTW!!!semi can suck my imaginary dick;)

peacenlove said:
    ARYANNAAAAAAAAAA
    Chen guuuurl, how are you doing???:D

• myfactoryanimal?

how can you not like my icon.

• Sexy_Thang

_____
    LMFAO! Omg dude that’s just unlogical. People like you are always looking for someone to blame for the bad things that happen. Its pathetic.

• myfactoryanimal?

suckit said:
    MEMI FTW!!!semi can suck my imaginary dick;)

its funny cause your users called suckit.

• live2love2laugh

awww i love demi =)

fan4lyftwitter said:

Nice story, you should write a book.

• peacelovehearts

Didn’t she say the same thing about Selena?
    Rofl, #fail

• iLoveChimpanzee

i blame selena for the lesbian break up.
    i get a funny feeling that she’s fake ;)

myfactoryanimal? said:

its funny cause your users called suckit.
    ____
    She likes to suck everything ;)

• skyebird

i’m going to be honest and say that i miss all the old people and don’t like a good third of the new people on here. i’m about to just leave oceanup.

• suckit

MEMI FTW!!!semi can suck my imaginary dick;)

its funny cause your users called suckit.

;)yeap

• elliesaur

I liked Memi back in 2009 but now they piss me off. I love Demi, I love Miley, but there obsessive I-love-her-she’s-my-best-friend-until-the-day-I-die crap is getting on my nerves.

But they’re better then Semi. That’s all I’ll say.

• myfactoryanimal?

peacelovehearts said:
    Didn’t she say the same thing about Selena?
    Rofl, #fail

yes. when they was bestfriends. there not now. #fail.

• suckit

its funny cause your users called suckit.
    ____
    She likes to suck everything ;)

you know me so well,my darling<3;)

• gymnastlovee95

how come my icon wont change =(

• myfactoryanimal?

iLoveChimpanzee said:
    myfactoryanimal? said:

its funny cause your users called suckit.
    ____
    She likes to suck everything ;)

your icon looks like gaga’s masturbating.

• iLoveChimpanzee

your icon looks like gaga’s masturbating.
    __
    lmfaoo.. i didnt notice that until you wrote it!

• mileyluver15

[—-

omgosh i love her dresss finally something cute and colorful

• Anonymous1

Huh? You mean Taylor?
    That was confusing.

Yeah, i just re-read what i wrote and got confused too.. haha :P

Because she’s nonjudgemental perhaps. Selena and Miley’s problems stemmed from a guy, why should Demi get involved in that?

• myfactoryanimal?

does anyone know how to change gifs to icon size gifs?

• BangThatDrum

iLoveChimpanzee said:

Miley just loves to look colorful these days =’]
    ___
    i LOVE that dress but dont really like her hair/face lol
    _______

LOL! xD

• suckit

does anyone know how to change gifs to icon size gifs?

sadly…no

• Anonymous18

myfactoryanimal? said:

does anyone know how to change gifs to icon size gifs?

i do

• myfactoryanimal?

Anonymous18 said:
    myfactoryanimal? said:

does anyone know how to change gifs to icon size gifs?

i do

how?

• myfactoryanimal?

Anonymous18 said:
    myfactoryanimal? said:

does anyone know how to change gifs to icon size gifs?

i do

how?

• myfactoryanimal?

Anonymous18 said:
    myfactoryanimal? said:

does anyone know how to change gifs to icon size gifs?

i do

how?

i LOVE that dress but dont really like her hair/face lol
    _______

LOL! xD
    ___
    haha but honestly i really want that dress it looks amazing <3

• Anonymous18

how?

just give me the gif and i’ll do it. i use http://www.lunapic.com/editor/

• xO

…Even if she dies before you?

• BangThatDrum

mileyluver15 said:

[—-

omgosh i love her dresss finally something cute and colorful

ikr :D

• BangThatDrum

iLoveChimpanzee said:

i LOVE that dress but dont really like her hair/face lol
    _______

LOL! xD
    ___
    haha but honestly i really want that dress it looks amazing <3
    ______

Me too but I’d look so bad on me xD

• xRawwr

awe. how sweet (: i love demi! <3

• justlaugh

First of all, wasn’t Miley the one making fun of Demi a year or two ago? Why would she even consider being friends with Miley after that. Not that I don’t like Miley, I do. But Demi just needs to stfu and get over herself.

• RiseAboveTheStorm

memi<3

• Anonymous18

• Moonbeam

Maybe Demi liked the parody and had a laugh. Not everyone is a sourpuss like Selena.

• peacenlove

Aryanna said:
    peacenlove said:
    ARYANNAAAAAAAAAA
    Chen guuuurl, how are you doing???:D

im great! hbu? damn girl you havnt been in here for a while! xP

• HatersSuckSUCKERSSS

Then leave.

• Rachel77

Honestly , it seems like what ever happened between selena and Demi, they are trading besties in a way of saying I’m over you, and shoving it in eacothers faces, and doing it cuz they are Still hurt, i mean you hardly see Taylor or Miley talk about their friendship with them, except pics, and all the time you see Demi and Selena talking about them. But just my opinion it seems that Demi is more more mean about if,and wanted to let people know that she was through with Selena, I mean remember the whole ask Taylor, true friends dont let their families be mean to you, and on twitter one time, it was like she was shoving it in Selena faces, posting pics with Miley and saying things like this what true friends look like.

____
    lmfaoo
    its not like you are an old ou user.

skyebird said:

Selena namedrops just as much as Demi does.

lmao

interviewer: So who is your idol?
    selana: Cheryl cole.
    interviewer: so what is Justin bieber like?
    selena: he’s a dork

Skybird’s response… NAME DROPPER.

So how should someone answer direct questions?

Truth. said:

fan4lyftwitter said:

I am not hating on Selena I am just saying based on what we have seen from twitter and what Demi has said that how I feel. I could be wrong. That was just my opinion no one has to agree.

peacenlove said:
    Aryanna said:
    peacenlove said:
    ARYANNAAAAAAAAAA
    Chen guuuurl, how are you doing???:D

im great! hbu? damn girl you havnt been in here for a while! xP
    Oh I’m good. And yeah I know !!! :/ Two reasons : no time, and OU was gettin’ boring a little, besides people like you.. How was ur day?

• skyebird

‘m going to be honest and say that i miss all the old people and don’t like a good third of the new people on here. i’m about to just leave oceanup.
    ____
    lmfaoo
    its not like you are an old ou user.

uh, actually i’ve been on here since oceanup started. thank you very much. stfu, you obviously know nothing.

• peacenlove

Aryanna said:
    peacenlove said:
    Aryanna said:
    peacenlove said:
    ARYANNAAAAAAAAAA
    Chen guuuurl, how are you doing???:D

im great! hbu? damn girl you havnt been in here for a while! xP

aww :D lol my day was good :) hbu?

mao

interviewer: So who is your idol?
    selana: Cheryl cole.
    interviewer: so what is Justin bieber like?
    selena: he’s a dork

Skybird’s response… NAME DROPPER.

So how should someone answer direct questions?

uh, do you watch interviews, cause she mentions them without being asked a question. there’s nothing wrong with answering the question when asked, but she brings them up more than necessary when both of them say nothing about HER.

• Sexy_Thang

Selena namedrops just as much as Demi does.

lmao

interviewer: So who is your idol?
    selana: Cheryl cole.
    interviewer: so what is Justin bieber like?
    selena: he’s a dork

Skybird’s response… NAME DROPPER.

So how should someone answer direct questions?
    _____
    Lmfao! I love you. xD

___
    Freedom of speech baby ;)

No anons anymore?? :OOOO
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !

Then leave.

hahahahah. and to think i used to be nice to everyone on here until a few weeks ago when everyone started making accounts. don’t like my posts? don’t respond to them.

Truth. said:

Lmao…

___
    Freedom of speech baby ;)

mhmm.

• LizzieHawkins

skyebird said:

Really? are we that boring?
    lol

TraceSTAN said:

skyebird said:

Selena namedrops just as much as Demi does.

lmao

interviewer: So who is your idol?
    selana: Cheryl cole.
    interviewer: so what is Justin bieber like?
    selena: he’s a dork

Skybird’s response… NAME DROPPER.

So how should someone answer direct questions?

Lmfao <3

• Jessx7x

namedrop is a funny word lol..namedrop

mao

interviewer: So who is your idol?
    selana: Cheryl cole.
    interviewer: so what is Justin bieber like?
    selena: he’s a dork

Skybird’s response… NAME DROPPER.

So how should someone answer direct questions?

i do watch them, that’s why i find it funny. should be easy if it happens so much, let’s see a link from someone showing this name dropping without her answering a direct question.

• Aryanna

aww :D lol my day was good :) hbu?
    Just normal, hoping tomorrow will be better tho. What u up to?

• adw014

Now this is a GOOOD/TRUEE friend for youu ; )

• Aryanna

skybird’s been here for a LONG time. Even tho you didn’t come a lot right?

• skyebird

Really? are we that boring?
    lol

half of the new users can’t take sarcasm or opinions. then they wanna throw back in someones face that people can have opinions. i have no problem with the ones that can handle someone stating their own opinion instead of bashing them. old users were just nicer all around.

FrancyJonasGomez said:

Truth. said:

Lmao…

Whats so funny?JUst about everyone blames Demi for the friendship ending and I see things much differently. Noone knows for sure I can admit that but this is just how I see it.

• joejonasloveeeee1099

Ugh Demi we might’ve believed u if u hadnt abandoned ur childhood friend. Demi hates Selena now but Selena still says no matter what she’ll always love Demi. There is no need to be all buddy buddy with miley.

I miss Semi :(

• joejonasloveeeee1099

Um im a Selena AND Demi fan. Isnt it kinda obviouse that Demi got jelous of Selena being besties with Taylor Swift and getting way more fame then her? I bet she said something about it and Selena said something back and they both flipped and don’t wanna see each other… does that not make sense? or atleast something like that?

• skyebird

Yeah, I creeped as an anon all the time, I’ve seen you around. :) And yeah, they started disappearing in april already.. :/

haha, it’s all good (: and i want them all to come back. it’s so boring around here nowadays. ):

• peacenlove

Aryanna said:
    peacenlove said:
    Aryanna said:
    aww :D lol my day was good :) hbu?
    Just normal, hoping tomorrow will be better tho. What u up to?

sleeping lol hbu? xP
    Oh you sleeping? LMFAO. xD Me too. Haha xD

ROFL sorry i meant that i was about to go to sleep xP

FrancyJonasGomez said:

Truth. said:

Lmao…

Lmao, do you hear yourself….. “None knows for sure” But yet you’re here saying that Selena caused everything, just shut up and stop making yourself seem like a hater. Whatever happened between them is between them, so please don’t talk what you don’t know.

• skyebird

i was hoping for ritual sepaku, but that works for me.

if you think you’re really cool for basically telling me to commit suicide, then you might want to spell it right.

• LizzieHawkins

skyebird said:

Really? are we that boring?
    lol

Yup, I know that.
    there are some annoying users.
    but I always laugh at their comments.

Jessx7x said:

Oct 13, 2010 @ 04:33 pm
    joejonasloveeeee1099 said:

I miss Semi :(

LMAOOO seriouslly..demi abandoned selena?? oh pleasee

well you are right Selena was the one who abandoned Demi. Demi was dropped because of Demi’s drug and crazy sex lifestyle. At some you have to let go of the deadwood, hard to blame selena for that.

skyebird said:

Yeah me too, in summer, some nights, the oldies came back and it was fun, but now… nah, I guess we’re all just growing up and out of OU.

• .Truth.

There should be ‘like’ buttons on OU.

• iLoveChimpanzee

some people take things too seriously, its just oceanup.

skyebird said:

whatever. you’re right. i’m wrong. there ya go. you got what you wanted.

No.. You just couldn’t prove your point ;)

• Aryanna

You guys are so biased… *sigh*

• skyebird

aww, i remember those nights ): oceanup is going down the drain.

• Jessx7x

Oct 13, 2010 @ 04:39 pm
    TraceSTAN said:

Jessx7x said:

Oct 13, 2010 @ 04:33 pm
    joejonasloveeeee1099 said:

I miss Semi :(

LMAOOO seriouslly..demi abandoned selena?? oh pleasee

what kind of BS is that..did u sit at home all day just to make that up

• LizzieHawkins

joejonasloveeeee1099 said:

I miss Semi :(

MY point exactly.
    WHAT? YOUR POINT?
    Are you freaking serious?
    You are bipolar my friend.

.Truth. said:

There should be ‘like’ buttons on OU.

There should be, and a UNLIKE button.

FrancyJonasGomez said:

FrancyJonasGomez said:

Truth. said:

Lmao…

Actually I said I feel like that is the case. Not that it definitely is the case. I was just stating what it seems like from my perspective. I am smart enough to realize everyone has different opinions on what happened. But based on the information from interviews I believe it is more Selenas fault than Demis but it could very well be just as much Demis fault.

• suzii18023

Of course bffs<33

skyebird said:

i was hoping for ritual sepaku, but that works for me.

enlighten the spelling? Sepaku, how do you spell it?

• skyebird

whatever. you’re right. i’m wrong. there ya go. you got what you wanted.

No.. You just couldn’t prove your point ;)

YUPP. you’re right. thanks for butting in on something that didn’t even involve you, but hey, that’s YOUR right to say that even though apparently i was in the wrong for saying what i wanted.

• Aryanna

aww, i remember those nights ): oceanup is going down the drain.
    Yeah…:/ Well.. it’s okay I guess. It will stay a good memory tho.

• skyebird

enlighten the spelling? Sepaku, how do you spell it?

there are two “p’s”. it’s ritual seppuku.

LizzieHawkins said:

joejonasloveeeee1099 said:

I miss Semi :(

MY point exactly.
    WHAT? YOUR POINT?
    Are you freaking serious?
    You are bipolar my friend.

My point how all Selena fans blame Demi…..

• FrancyJonasGomez

Yeah, cause Demi totally said in the interviews that Selena is a boyfriend stealer and that it was all her fault. Gotcha ;)

All i have read and heard in interviews is that they will always love each other and speak highly towards each other.

skyebird said:

whatever. you’re right. i’m wrong. there ya go. you got what you wanted.

No.. You just couldn’t prove your point ;)

i love idiots they believe their “opinions” based on nothing are as valid as other people’s opinions based on facts. You were wrong because the facts proved you wrong.

• .Truth.

There should be, and a UNLIKE button.

Touche.
    But even facebook doesnt have those :/

Of course Demi…..

• iusedtobelovedrunk

HEY YALL! HOW ABOUT THE RUMORED DEMI/SELENA FIGHT IS NO ONE’S FAULT! PEOPLE CHANGE AS THEY GROW UP!

• joejonasloveeeee1099

i love kevin :)

INA? OU banned you?

Yeah…again.

• skyebird

Seriously guys, who gives a shit who’s right anyway? Nobody’s right, because nobody knows anything.

IA. i try to be the bigger person and stop the conversation where it is, but i’m not going to sit back and be attacked by idiots sitting behind their computer.

• iLoveChimpanzee

In My opinion if Demi didn’t have Miley, Jonas or even Selena she’d be opening for All Star Weekend….
    ___
    worse, she’d be participating in radio disney’s next big thing

• .Truth.

INA-Forever said:

*sigh* thank you.

• iusedtobelovedrunk

Damn. These three girls could’ve probably been the three mousekateers, but dumbasses have turned them into mortal enemies.

INA-Forever said:
    IMO.
    I couldn’t give a rats ass about Semi, Delena or whatever the fuck it’s name is supposed to be. Selena is probably a bitch and Demi is probably a crack whore but we don’t know shit. So calm it.
    I do love you sometimes..

• fan4lyftwitter

HOnestly I am done arguing about this crap because the truth is I dont know crap. I am not them. I will admit that. I wish the 90% of Delena fans that blame Demi would do the same but oh well.

___
    worse, she’d be participating in radio disney’s next big thing]

I think she did that. lmfao. xD

• skyebird

Says the girl who just finished bitching about how half the users can’t take sarcasm and opinions. Hey it was my opinion ;)

hey, it’s not opinions or sarcasm when you blatantly keep attacking someone who tried to stop this conversation. and i’m definitely not going to sit back and let someone tell me to commit ritual suicide.

__
    just ignore it. i guess selena does a good job at hypnotizing her fans ;)

skyebird said:

enlighten the spelling? Sepaku, how do you spell it?

there are two “p’s”. it’s ritual seppuku.

okay lol, but the translation from Japanese characters to the roman alphabet is not an exact science. It IS spelled both ways.

• .Truth.

skyebird said:

Dude, you are SO hypocritical. You just argued to that user about calling YOU an idiot. Lmfao.

IMO.
    I do love you sometimes..

Why thank you loves :)

I think she did that. lmfao. xD
    ___
    Are you serious? lol

• FrancyJonasGomez

No Demi has said “true friend dont let their cousins make fun of them on twitter” I believe Perez posted that interview. The BF stealer thing someone else posted about Taylor L I have never heard about that until now lol.

But you just finished saying Selena caused the Miley and Nick break up… And if that the reason that Demi and Selena stopped being friends than that’s just freaking stupid.. You wouldn’t fuck up a 10 year friendship over a cousin. Js.

• iusedtobelovedrunk

smfh. most people on here are being hypocritical idiots. if you’re going to get all defensive when someone attacks ewho you stan for, DON’T ATTACK SOMEONE ELSE. this goes to ALL the demi/miley/selena stans.

FrancyJonasGomez said:

I am done arguing about this lets just end it.

• skyebird

Dude, like I totally don’t give a shit. They called me an idiot, so I’m calling them one. I wouldn’t have otherwise. I’m nice to everyone who’s nice to me. I’m a bitch to everyone’s who’s a bitch to me. That’s how it is.

• INA-Forever

Please, I knew Miley and Jonas were done ever since Kevin pulled that bitch move with his “Team Demi and Selena” shirt. Bowling my ASS. He knew that would start shit. That’s all I am saying. That shit he did still irks me to this day for some weird reason.

• skyebird

ok, you’re probably right. but the only way i’ve ever seen it spelled is with two p’s. my bad. i’m not gonna argue with you about this too because you’re probably right and i can admit that.

FrancyJonasGomez said:

I am done arguing about this lets just end it.

I’m not arguing.. I’m stating my opinion. It’s a gossip site.

skyebird said:

lol see above comment on sarcasm.

• INA-Forever

We are all hypocrites. That’s just how fucked the world is.

skyebird said:

fair enough. done. and the ritual suicide was a joke.

• FrancyJonasGomez

No one knows who the fuck ended the friendship. I don’t blame Demi, nor Selena, nor Miley… So don’t talk shit you don’t know. End of story.

• HatersSuckSUCKERSSS

i don’t get the hate towards the anons so much.. they’re normal people like us?

• Taylor_Betts

Oh Demi! :(

• iusedtobelovedrunk

you can still be best friends with someone, but not support everything they do. there are times you have to sit them down and say, ‘listen. i think what you’re doing is stupid.’ it doesn’t make you a bad friend, it just means you’re looking out for them.

• iusedtobelovedrunk

when did selena ever say she had a problem with it?

• Charley_x3

-sigh- I do like Memi but Semi ftw. And like someone else said she said this about her and Selena, eventhough the old brown haired demi kinda died. :p

• SimplyCT

okay, good to know…

• skyebird

i cannot be the only one that’s bothered by the fact that in every interview, demi has to name drop. doesn’t matter who it is as long as they’re remotely famous and she knows them.

• brittknee329

i personally think miley is a horrible influence on demi.
    i miss semi

• HatersSuckSUCKERSSS

skyebird said:

She only talked about Miley ._.

• meganfoxisbad

charley ur con is bom

• LizzieHawkins

brittknee329 said:

i personally think miley is a horrible influence on demi.
    i miss semi
    Agreed.

• bananapancakesplease

skyebird said:

You’re not. And the fact she’s constantly tweeting people like Alex G and Travis? Yeah. It’s annoying.

• BglitterBBy2.0

No Anons hell to the fucking yeah(:

• BlueWorld

I bet Demi and Selena didn’t mind the video. It was probably personal reasons why they didn’t like each other…I mean the video was basically nothing.

• LizzieHawkins

BglitterBBy2.0 said:

No Anons hell to the fucking yeah(:
    OMG YES!
    AND WHY?
    lol

• skyebird

She only talked about Miley ._.

i wasn’t just talking about this post. obviously. she mentions people all the time. not just miley. it used to be selena, taylor, bieber, kim k, travis, dirk mai, alex gaskarth, ect.

• SimplyCT

wait, anons can’t comment anymore?

• JocelynGeee

Im going to be snooki for halloween ;D
    Random comment but Semi is better than Memi
    or whatever they are called.

• HatersSuckSUCKERSSS

skyebird said:

She only talked about Miley ._.

But think about it, all of these people are her friends.
    And she likes to talk about them, .. is that a bad thing?

• girl crush mileyyyyy

LOL, i hate when people don’t answer the question.

• Anonymous18

“PROGRAMMING NOTE: We’re currently switching to USER-ONLY comments until we switch to a BIGGER server, because the current server can’t handle the massive amount of anonymous comments. Anonymous commenting will be back after the migration sometime this week. Thanks!”

this is what they wrote

• BlueWorld

No Anons hell to the fucking yeah(:
    OMG YES!
    AND WHY?
    lol
    SERIOUSLY, NO ANONS?!
    I just noticed that… I like oceanup a lot better now. lol

• myfactoryanimal?

skyebird said:

She only talked about Miley ._.

• SimplyCT

Anonymous18 said:

this is what they wrote
    ohh, i see. :P

• itsmileybest

Aww how cute!!
    memi <3

LizzieHawkins said:

brittknee329 said:

i personally think miley is a horrible influence on demi.
    i miss semi
    Agreed.

Really? Because I am pretty sure Demi is better off with miley than her scene friends. And it seems to me that Selena was never there for Demi when she needed it the most. SO I am pretty sure Mileys the best friend Demi has had as until now.

• BlueWorld

JocelynGeee said:

Im going to be snooki for halloween ;D
    Random comment but Semi is better than Memi
    or whatever they are called

Me too!
    I already know what I’m wearing and everything. :)
    I just hate that snooki has HUGE boobs…lol

• Moonbeam

But I have to admit, I really love to watch the old HM episodes with Miley and Selena.

• itsaimeenotamy

hola people

HatersSuckSUCKERSSS said:

skyebird said:

She only talked about Miley ._.

But think about it, all of these people are her friends.
    And she likes to talk about them, .. is that a bad thing?

I’m not a Demi fan, but for some reason people say this about Demi or Selena. Is it really that hard to understand that when Demi is asked a question specifically about Miley, she IS NOT bringing her up or name dropping, just answering a question. The stupidity of people amazes me.

In summary, people who are asked specific questions about others are NOT name dropping, they are answering questions.

• .Truth.

I’m sorry, but I feel the need to express my dislike for Demi.

-sigh- that sounded so fake. Semi also said they’d be best friends forever. Ahah, yea.
    Sad thing is, I used to LOOOOOVE Demi.

I now personally believe Demi craves the attention. IMO.

• BglitterBBy2.0

LizzieHawkins said:

BglitterBBy2.0 said:

No Anons hell to the fucking yeah(:
    OMG YES!
    AND WHY?
    lol

They hate me they’ve virtually killed me a thousand times…. && the other one wanted to shot me the other day.
    It’s like seriously how many times can I die and come back to life stupid anon.

• HatersSuckSUCKERSSS

Anon hate is stupid. -.-

• BglitterBBy2.0

HatersSuckSUCKERSSS said:

skyebird said:

She only talked about Miley ._.

But think about it, all of these people are her friends.
    And she likes to talk about them, .. is that a bad thing?

I <333 Demi but since when is Taylor her friend?

Since she mentioned her too....

• iLoveChimpanzee

Demi is a bitch and an attention whore.
    i just love her <333
    Talent! ;)

• JocelynGeee

Oct 13, 2010 @ 03:42 pm
    BlueWorld said:

JocelynGeee said:

Im going to be snooki for halloween ;D
    Random comment but Semi is better than Memi
    or whatever they are called

Me too!
    I already know what I’m wearing and everything. :)
    I just hate that snooki has HUGE boobs…lol

—————–

i know and she’s really short ,
    so i have to put some water ballons and not wear high heels, lmao
    just some chinesse slippers .jk

• BlueWorld

.Truth. said:

I’m sorry, but I feel the need to express my dislike for Demi.

Sad thing is, I used to LOOOOOVE Demi.

I now personally believe Demi craves the attention. IMO.

I agree…
    She’s just getting so annoying now.
    But I don’t personally no why, she just is. lol

• skyebird

skybird’s been here for a LONG time. Even tho you didn’t come a lot right?

THANK YOU. i’ve been on here since the beginning just with different names cause i can never remember passwords and i stopped posting a lot like a month ago when all my favorite users on here like disappeared.

• peacenlove

Aryanna said:
    aww :D lol my day was good :) hbu?
    Just normal, hoping tomorrow will be better tho. What u up to?

sleeping lol hbu? xP

• skyebird

whatever. you’re right. i’m wrong. there ya go. you got what you wanted.

skyebird said:
    skybird’s been here for a LONG time. Even tho you didn’t come a lot right?

• Jessx7x

Oct 13, 2010 @ 04:33 pm
    joejonasloveeeee1099 said:

I miss Semi :(

LMAOOO seriouslly..demi abandoned selena?? oh pleasee

peacenlove said:
    Aryanna said:
    aww :D lol my day was good :) hbu?
    Just normal, hoping tomorrow will be better tho. What u up to?

sleeping lol hbu? xP
    Oh you sleeping? LMFAO. xD Me too. Haha xD

skyebird said:

whatever. you’re right. i’m wrong. there ya go. you got what you wanted.

i was hoping for ritual sepaku, but that works for me.

joejonasloveeeee1099 said:

I miss Semi :(

MY point exactly.

• .Truth.

adw014 said:
    Now this is a GOOOD/TRUEE friend for youu ; )

I hope you were being sarcastic.

• Sexy_Thang

_______
    Not everyone blames Demi. I don’t like Demi, but I don’t blame her for what happened. It just gets me pissed when people just start pointing fingers. I get that its your opinion, but you can’t be getting mad at people for blaming Demi when you’re doing the same thing with Selena.

• LizzieHawkins

Agreed.

Do you know Demi and Selena?
    no? ok so how do you know that Selena wasn’t there for her?
    ..don’t botter answering just think about it.

• areyouonDOPE…

LOL sure …..

• LizzieHawkins

HatersSuckSUCKERSSS said:

Anon hate is stupid. -.-
    what? that the anons are stupid?
    Yeah I know.

• gomiley

sure…me too

• Cyruslicious

How cute.

LizzieHawkins said:

Agreed.

Do you know Demi and Selena?
    no? ok so how do you know that Selena wasn’t there for her?
    ..don’t botter answering just think about it.

• peaceandlove.

Before I go, I must say that Demi seems a very good friend. :)

• BglitterBBy2.0

Why the fuck does OU keep on logging me out???

• HatersSuckSUCKERSSS

LizzieHawkins said:
    HatersSuckSUCKERSSS said:

Anon hate is stupid. -.-
    what? that the anons are stupid?
    Yeah I know.

No, hate towards anons is stupid.
    Yes, some of them are really rude, but so are the OU users.
    We’re all teens, with issues and problems.. but we shouldn’t leave out annons just because they don’t have a pretty icon and a blue name on top of their comment.

• peacenlove

awww demi <33

• peacenlove

• LizzieHawkins

Oh man SURE.
    You annoy me, always talking about miley and how perfect she is
    WELL SHE IS NOT, SHE IS JUST A HUMAN.
    deal with it and please don’t reply any of my comments.

FrancyJonasGomez said:

• BglitterBBy2.0

Ehh well I’m out people OU get your shit together please!

LizzieHawkins said:

Oh man SURE.
    You annoy me, always talking about miley and how perfect she is
    WELL SHE IS NOT, SHE IS JUST A HUMAN.
    deal with it and please don’t reply any of my comments.

• iusedtobelovedrunk

i see a sexy logan icon. :)

INA? OU banned you?

• skyebird

cause i’m an idiot? ok. and where were these facts? cause i didn’t seem to see any. did i ever say either of you were WRONG? no. but i never said you were right. people are allowed to think/say whatever they want and you did, based on your knowledge of what you think are ‘facts’.

• iusedtobelovedrunk

smdh. crazy people just stirring up more drama for the girls based on RUMORS.

Oct 13, 2010 @ 04:41 pm
    skyebird said:

whatever. you’re right. i’m wrong. there ya go. you got what you wanted.

No.. You just couldn’t prove your point ;)

IMO.

LizzieHawkins said:

Agreed.

Do you know Demi and Selena?
    no? ok so how do you know that Selena wasn’t there for her?
    ..don’t botter answering just think about it.

Everyone knows why Selena and Demi have issues. These stories of Demi’s drugs and wild sex are not new and did not just appear the other day. People justify and say she hangs out with these people but that does not mean she is involved. Miley has no issue with Demi’s wild ways that is cool, some people do and want no part of it.

• sophieee

Demi is sooo….

• kass

this is sooooooooooooo cuteee!!!

im so proud of memi …A friend is like a four leaf clover,
    hard to find but lucky to have

• Melissa=)

Huh? You mean Taylor?
    That was confusing.

Yeah, i just re-read what i wrote and got confused too.. haha :P
    =======================
    They always say there’s no feud and they’re all friends. Althought I’m sure that’s a load a crap, you’re just assuming that Selena dislikes Miley.

• w

What happened to Mandy Jiroux?

• JDsmooth

Yeah, I say this friendship will last about 1 more year, with miley around, demi would be going her pathway, and I know she doesn’t want to be remember that way the rest of her life. Its just this friendship seems fake to me..

• RoseL

Dont get me worg, I like the relationship between miley and dems, but If i have to choose one year between this 5 last years I would choose 2008.

• .Truth.

Whoa, whoa. haha xD calm down.
    ‘treat others the way you wanna be treated’ i get it. i was just saying that if you argued over it, you shouldn’t do it.
    That’s all. ;D

• INA-Forever

The only reason FrancyJonasGomez is getting into shits is because she likes Gomez if she didn’t I’m sure she wouldn’t give a rats ass. Simple as that.

Oct 13, 2010 @ 04:56 pm
    INA-Forever said:

• sophieee

w said:
    What happened to Mandy Jiroux?
    dead.gone.
    Now she’s with those beach girls shitty band thing.

• INA-Forever

I’m out of this post. Too much teenage bitching for my liking. I’ll be in the Momsen one.

• Melissa=)

• skyebird

fair enough. done. and the ritual suicide was a joke.

• .Truth.

Aryanna said:
    We’re all a bunch of bastards anyway. End of story.

====

Two camels in a tiny car.
    Win.

• skyebird

Whoa, whoa. haha xD calm down.
    That’s all. ;D

sorry, but i was already pissed off by the other users and i’m NOT a hypocrite, i just don’t let myself get pushed around by people online. i DO actually treat others the way i want to be treated, but not all of them reciprocate.

Aryanna said:
    We’re all a bunch of bastards anyway. End of story.

====

Two camels in a tiny car.
    Win.