Demi Lovato Won’t End Up Like Lindsay L

Demi revealed to Radar why she won’t end up like Lindsay Lohan: ‘I think it’s important to just surround yourself with good people and to make sure you have the support system in your family. A lot of the times those are situations when people aren’t saying no to those girls and I definitely have a mom who would slap me upside the head if I went crazy or something.’

On her third album to be released in Spring 2011: ‘I’m really excited about it. I’m doing more of dance R&B mainstream music so I’m really excited. I’m looking forward to getting in on the creative side and creating TV shows and movies.’

“I’m really excited about it. I’m doing more of dance R&B mainstream music..” In other words I’m selling out.

Miley did too so hush.

Who cares

LOL honey are you sure?
    Yea seems like you have some amazing scenewhore friends and a sell-you-out mother. :)

• FrancyJonasGomez

mileyistheboss said:

I’m laughing ROFL “I think it’s important to just surround yourself with good people and to make sure you have the support system in your family.” What good people does she hang around with? Miley is like the only one ROFL.

Yeah, cause i’m pretty sure you know every single person she hangs around with. Smh.

• Watch your back

Oct 13, 2010 @ 10:29 am
    LOL honey are you sure?

Did she kill your family or something? Get to know her first and then talk shit about Demi.

• mileyistheboss

FrancyJonasGomez said:

mileyistheboss said:

Well the ones I see her hanging out with are not the best people ROFL.

• mileyistheboss

Miley did too so hush.

Miley’s music was always mainstream “so hush” thank you.

Miley did too so hush.

Miley’s music was always mainstream “so hush” thank you.

I’m talking about how she was pop-rock and now she’s doing all this autotuned bullshit.

• mileyistheboss

Miley did too so hush.

Miley’s music was always mainstream “so hush” thank you.

And whats your point she didn’t change it to go more “mainstream” because she already was mainstream haha.

• sophieee

Here comes the haters with the ‘drugs’ comments…

LOL honey are you sure?

——————-

You probably don’t even know what scene means and I’d rather have a mom like Demi’s than a mom like the JB’s, who think that men are superior and women are worthless.

• mileyistheboss

LOL honey are you sure?

——————-

wtf

Miley did too so hush.

Miley’s music was always mainstream “so hush” thank you.

I’m not saying she went from non mainstream to mainstream. I’m saying she switched her to style to what every othe pop artist is doing. That constitutes selling out too.

Ou is being all slow today for me :/

LOOOOOOL and im a jonas fan too.

• mileyistheboss

where are all the cocaine comments I want to laugh.

where are all the cocaine comments I want to laugh.

are you 7?

• mileyistheboss

where are all the cocaine comments I want to laugh.

are you 7?

What 7 year old knows what cocaine is?

where are all the cocaine comments I want to laugh.

are you 7?

What 7 year old knows what cocaine is?

you.

• mileyistheboss

where are all the cocaine comments I want to laugh.

are you 7?

What 7 year old knows what cocaine is?

you.

FAIL comeback Demetria.

shes too talented sad that she has to go maintream, why cant people buy real music -_-

where are all the cocaine comments I want to laugh.

are you 7?

What 7 year old knows what cocaine is?

you.

FAIL comeback Demetria.

Thanks, Marissa.

where are all the cocaine comments I want to laugh.

are you 7?

What 7 year old knows what cocaine is?

But honestly though I don’t see how you think that’s funny. You must have the maturity level of a child.

I wouldnt be shocked if she do drugs tbh.

• Take.A.Breath

Yeah,we’ll see.

• Watch your back

Nice..

talk about copying selena!
    Firstly da hair style she did at dat AMA thingy then doing a dance album and also copying selenas words about surrounding herself wiv gud people!

mainstream :/

LOL at the comment she’s copying Selena!
    First off, that hairstyle isn’t copyright to Selena, lots of other women do it as well!
    Second, i know for a fact that Demi’s album will be better than Selena’s, as she can actually sing!
    Third, surrounding yourself with good people is pretty common and not only Selena has said that!
    And only she and Taylor know what their friendship is like, but sounds like Joe did them a favour as the rumor Taylor text Demi after the split to say she was there for her was really true and she has been helping the past few months. Good for them.

• HannaMarin

but her friend miley cyrus will so demi look for your friends lol

• songwason
  • eury

demi es la mejor te amo demi dios y los angeles te cuiden en todos tus camino

• eury

demi dios y los angeles te cuiden siempre

• de viajes

dios te bendiga y a todos tus enemigos para asi ir en el camino correcto

• de viajes

te amo demi

• rockstar101

Oct 13, 2010 @ 12:21 pm

Miley did too so hush.

Miley’s music was always mainstream “so hush” thank you.

Miley’s “pop rock” was nothing but mainstrem too

I never said it wasn’t mainstream. You missed the point.

Sorry then. Basically i was trying to say that its all shit. The old disney “pop rock” crap and what shes doing now

mileyistheboss said:

where are all the cocaine comments I want to laugh.

are you 7?

What 7 year old knows what cocaine is?

you.

FAIL comeback Demetria.

You are fucking pathetic let me just tell you that.

THOS UGLY BITCH IS TRYING TO GET FAMOUS CANT U SEE IT!
    She called TAYLOR SWIFT a GREAT friend of hers, @ the AMAs, Since when, after the “Ask Taylor”Comment? hm..,

She became nice to Selena, no longer”i dont trust her anymore” in interviews.

Pricing Justin Bieber, non stop talkin Miley Cyrus.

SUCHA FAME-WHORE!

• Vivi

I don’t wanna judge an album i haven’t heard yet, but Demi’s amazingly talented in music and i really hope she doesn’t waste her talent in that kind of music that sounds all the same, like selena.
    i prefer her demo songs, when she wasn’t signed by hw yet, they’re holding her back

• rockstar101

It depends. If she does music like Rihanna (I mean the new Rihanna) I wouldn’t mind it, altho I’ll doubt that suits her.

But if she ends up sounding like Selena, like basically EVERYONE that sells well nowadays, I’d be just SO disappointed. There’s not many REAL musicians that have commercial success and thought Demi was one of them altho Disney is holding her back … I could also imagine her doing some stuff like Norah Jones or something (:

But who knows, maybe her fanbase is too young to recognise real music, so mainstream is the only thing that sells, but mainstream artists never last that long because they’re so exchangeable.

• bad wolf

too bad Miley doesn’t.

• Ali.

“I definitely have a mom who would slap me upside the head if I went crazy or something.'”

lmao

• rockstar101

Oct 13, 2010 @ 11:04 am

Miley did too so hush.

Miley’s music was always mainstream “so hush” thank you.

Miley’s “pop rock” was nothing but mainstrem too

Miley did too so hush.

Miley’s music was always mainstream “so hush” thank you.

Miley’s “pop rock” was nothing but mainstrem too

I never said it wasn’t mainstream. You missed the point.

• MistressJonas

can’t wait for her new album :)

• kayjeanette

:D good!

• kayjeanette

i was 2nd

Love Demi <3

• Anonymous25

I know u wont Demi..but take care of some of ur bff girl friends too..

• FrancyJonasGomez

That’s my girl, love her <3

• Jaymee__x

I’m sure she’s not doing drugs and that she won’t end up like Lindsay, but I still don’t like her. No offence.

How can people critisize her for these comments? Yes, she’s made mistakes in the past, but she seems to be learning from them. Stop bringing up the past and just look to the present and future. We don’t know her family or friends personally so how can you say they’re not good people? Yes, in the past she hung around with questionable people, but she seems to be picking her friends better these days.

She’s growing up, learning all the time. Give her a chance to prove it.

Yes her mom made a mistake with ZT, think she learnt from that one though.
    She seems to be taking things more seriously these past few months, hope it continues.

Can’t wait for the 3rd album, and she’s not ‘selling out’, she doing different stuff to change with the times and experiment. Nothing wrong with that, artists have to do it all the time to grow. Listen to the album and then moan about it, but not before!!
    She deserves big success with her music and her acting so I hope she gets it.

• mileyistheboss

Not everyone does drugs in Hollywood! Rumors are rumors. IF we believed everything that was written about any of the Disney stars (well apart from Selena who is too boring!) well, they should all be in the loony rehab clinic by now or pregnant several times over!
    I doubt any of the Disney stars are saints, but I don’t think drugs would work for them, specially the singers.

• mileyistheboss