Joe Jonas @ Ashley Greene Outfit Fitting

joekellan
joejonasashleyoutift

Thx @NELLiE_S!

• INA-Forever

WOAHHH? Did Joe just say he loves Martin?? ……TEAMMOTHERFUCKINGJARTIN!!!
    I knew Joe was bisexual! Looks like Ash is okay with it ;)

———————————–
    Some people might be at school right now depending where they live, In the summmer the posts are just flooded..

• mctiqueen

I think it’s cute he’s being a supportive boyfriend :)

ImTheHBIC. said:

JOE WANNA SEE SOME BOOBIES.

anyone can see those boobies.

• INA-Forever

Wait this is a nude shoot? Dayumm Joe. ;)

• mctiqueen

Yeah, I get that, but it’s never been this empty before lmao.

• joejonasloveeeee1099

um… im scared?

• memiAndniley

Yeah, I get that, but it’s never been this empty before lmao.
    ————————————
    True lol

• INA-Forever

I don’t really think it’s Joe though. First off why would Joe be wearing a spandex shirt……

• FrancyJonasGomez

He was in Miami….. FML!

• MistressJonas

Am I the only one thinking that even though the picture is blurry Joe looks incredibly hot? Ashley..you are one lucky girl.

• mileyistheboss

ROfL at the guy with the strips

• mctiqueen

It looks like Joe. I mean, even the faraway shot looks like Joe. Sorry, bb, but Ashley is his lover :)

INA-Forever said:

I’m totally sure that’s Joe.
    I know, I’m such a creep

• memiAndniley

ehh, I dont think in the end Joe will end up with her…

MistressJonas said:

Ikr?

• FrancyJonasGomez

MistressJonas said:

I’m there with you <3 but Joe always looks hot.

• jerseygirl

They are so cute. They spent the weekk apart and Joe couldn’t wait to see her, so he went to her photoshoot.

This couple is for real. So all you little teenies in denial better start accepting it. There is no fame-whoring or drama – just two people who missed each other & wanted to see each other ASAP. <3

• INA-Forever

I’m totally sure that’s Joe.
    I know, I’m such a creep

It probably is Joe considering they are glued to the hip I just don’t understand his choice of shirt.

Oct 13, 2010 @ 05:06 pm
    FrancyJonasGomez said:

MistressJonas said:

I’m there with you <3 but Joe always looks hot.
    ———————-
    Agreed.

• jerseygirl

People – Joe is in the back, in the dark shirt. Ashley is doing a photoshoot at some design school and one of the students there secretly snapped this pix. She said Joe is just there hanging out, supporting her.

• Anonymous18

mctiqueen said:

This is how you know OU is getting old. This is a Joe post. Normally, the comments would be flooded by now.

OU took off anons

• joejonasloveeeee1099

anyone is better then her.
    i dont find her likeable at all with the whole naked pics thing.

(replying to this) – Oct 13, 2010 @ 05:21 pm
    joejonasloveeeee1099 said:

anyone is better then her.
    i dont find her likeable at all with the whole naked pics thing.
    ——————–
    Oh, ok. I guess it’s a good thing then, that you’re not the one dating her.

• memiAndniley

you dont need an outfit fittiing for a nude photoshoot
    ———————————–
    How do you know its a nude photoshoot?

• .ImTheHBIC.

JOE WANNA SEE SOME BOOBIES.

• MeenuD

BORING. DON’T CARE.

• mctiqueen

• BlueWorld

I don’t really like jashley,
    but I don’t know why…

• Untouchable

does he have to be everywhere with her.. give each other some breathing space geez

• LAF LAF LAF

They are like getting some costumes for halloween maybe because the TShirt of joe seems like painted or like a batman costume…maybe ashlee is gonna be cat-woman, but she deserves better the Fox costume

• sexxynickj

You are so full of shit. Funny how you had nothing to say about calling Nick pussy-whipped when he flew his GF out to see him. And please – you are NO Joe fan; you rip him every chance you get. And you love Demi. Enough said. So GTFO with your nonsense; you’re not fooling anyone here.

I have been extremely critical of Miley and Selena with Nick because I never thought either were a good choice for him. I actually like Samantha and think she truly want Nick for him. Of course only time will tell.

I also supported Joe with Demi. And yes, I do rag on Joe more lately because of this mess of a relationship he’s in, but I do like him and want the best for him.

• joejonasloveeeee1099

Hahaha wthh that’s funny. I’m not on twitter so i wouldn’t know but i agree with that person.

INA-Forever said:

So you went from ImNotAnnoying to ImNotAnnoying2.0 to ImNotAnnoying3.0 to INA-Forever? Does that mean you’re screwed once you get banned again since nothing’s higher than infinity?

Yup, I probably wont get banned again considering I’ve cooled down on my annoyances. Now people just hate my truthfulness. You’ll never make them happy huh? I was never bad before but I said one little thing about Demi and I was banned…….
    =======
    I see…well sometimes the truth hurts haha.
    And I’ve heard about some sketchy behavior from the site’s mods. idk. i feel like if i even mention them i’m at risk of getting banned.

• skyebird

i remember someone once said no one knew who ashley greene was. i know everyone in my state knows who she is… especially guys here love her.

• w

sexxynickj
    Are you from ONTD?

• joejonasloveeeee1099

Hahahaha the “omigosh shoes” video?

• INA-Forever

I see…well sometimes the truth hurts haha.

I agree. I said that they banned me for that comment and they said they don’t remember banning me…The hell? Seriously, they irk me.

• skyebird

I see…well sometimes the truth hurts haha.

were you there when oceanup got pissed at an anon for making their name oceanupsux? oceanup banned them and sent their ip adress to the police O.O

———————
    Well you don’t know either Joe or Nick so you can’t rag on their choices of GFs because you think you know what’s best. And you’re quite vicious on your attacks on Joe and Ashley. I hardly seem to think you’ve ever been that vicious of Nick. Regardless, NONE of them deserve the bashing you give them.

Oct 13, 2010 @ 05:43 pm
    w said:

sexxynickj
    Are you from ONTD?
    —————-
    I think she’s on some communities on LJ. Don’t think she’ll admit though.

• joejonasloveeeee1099

Wait did someone tell Joe to shave off his beard?

• myheartbeatsforlove

jashley.<3

and my internet is acting so slow. -___-

• SellyismygirlCrush

memiAndniley said:
    Oct 13, 2010 @ 05:28 pm
    sexxynickj said:

I’d rather Joe be gay than be with Ashley

How supportive.

No I don’t support this relationship. He’s blinded by sex… SEX ISN’T LOVE. She’s a fame seeking skank, sleeping her way to the top and I find it revolting. And no I’m not a JEMI stan at all. And yes, I like Joe.

___

rotflmao

joejonasloveeeee1099 said:

Wait did someone tell Joe to shave off his beard?
    ========
    It was @SHAVEurBEARDjoe
    SMH.
    Although I do approve of the random twitter accounts named after several of his body parts.

• sexxynickj

Honestly, you annoy the shit out of me. Therefore, I refuse to have a conversation with some delusional. Good day.

Not every fan needs to agree with every thing all the guys do. Some things I support and some things I don’t. Doesn’t make me less of a fan. I’m not some blind sheep like others out there.

If I think Joe (or any of them) is making a mistake I’ll say it.

• TraceSTAN

joejonasloveeeee1099 said:

Wait did someone tell Joe to shave off his beard?

lol i found that a lot funnier than it should be.

• INA-Forever

Wait did someone tell Joe to shave off his beard?

Yes, they also dedicated their entire Twitter towards his half shaven beard.

• skyebird

i love how honest you are. haha and that you’re not afraid of getting bitched at on here.

Aha thank you! :P

anytime (: and your icon is so gorgeous. i love that picture of her.

• INA-Forever

If I think Joe (or any of them) is making a mistake I’ll say it.

Yes cause calling some a skank you barely know is something a fan would say. Disagree or not that was very rude and unneeded.

• SellyismygirlCrush

Oct 13, 2010 @ 05:32 pm
    memiAndniley said:
    Haha yeah but when i ask them to make an account they always say no…

haha i know! cause i loved some of the anons and wanted them to make accounts so i’d actually know when they were posting but they’d never do it ):
    ————————————-
    Yep.. Some were pretty funny:)

__

wait did ou ban anons?

Aha thank you! :P
    ========

• INA-Forever

anytime (: and your icon is so gorgeous. i love that picture of her.

Me too. It caught my eye and I was like I had to have it. Shit, I sound like I am talking about shoes. lmfao xD

• sexxynickj

Dont call someone a skank when you dont know them, Youd be surprised if you met Ashley and she ended up being one of the most nicest girls you met.. And who knows if they slept together, But i agree with the sex is not love part…

I sort of agree with you. HOWEVER, she’s the one that put out that info about herself. But skank is a harsh word, how about if I just call her “easy”. I mean she takes naked pics of herself, talks openly about her sexual escapades with guys on talk shows, and flaunts her sexuality in all kinds of magazines, ads.. ects.

If it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck….

• TraceSTAN

SellyismygirlCrush said:

Oct 13, 2010 @ 05:32 pm
    memiAndniley said:
    Haha yeah but when i ask them to make an account they always say no…

————————————-
    Yep.. Some were pretty funny:)

__

wait did ou ban anons?

just temporary until they can increase the site capabilities. too many anons slowed site and caused issues.

• skyebird

anytime (: and your icon is so gorgeous. i love that picture of her.

haha, oh my god, that reminded me of the shoes video on youtube that was sooo popular a few years ago XD

• idkMyBFFjill

There needs to be a thumbs up/thumbs down feature on OU.

If I think Joe (or any of them) is making a mistake I’ll say it
    ————————-
    Aahahahahahaha!!!! Once again, full of shit. Of course though, you never seem to find fault with anything Nick does or who he dates. Joe just always seems to be the one making mistakes in your mind. Seriously, you are not a true JB fan; you stan for Nick only; and rip on Joe every chance you get. Nick wouldn’t be too happy having a fan like you.

• SellyismygirlCrush

Oct 13, 2010 @ 05:34 pm
    sexxynickj said:

If I think Joe (or any of them) is making a mistake I’ll say it.

____

DUDE how the hell is she a skank? She’s in a mjor blockbuster i dont think she needs Joe Jonas to help her get noticed. I knew more about her then i did Joe.. before i got on OU.

• INA-Forever

I’m agreeing with you on this one. (Can you believe it?)

Nope not really…

• picstoburn

i hope they last that’s all i got to sayyyy.

• RockWithJoe

I think then that relationship is in half fake . Cuz joe love her, but she just want be more famous and sh’s using our joe ! Do you all really don’t see it ? Look on photos … joe is smiling but ashley face is saying ”people look here, joe jonas is mine ! ” … it’s true . They’ll break up in November ( i hope) and When they’ll break up according by you ?

(sorry by my bad english)

• DdlovatoSTAN

da fuq is he wearing in the first picture?

its like..spandex..or a wetsuit..maybe he was scuba diving?

TraceSTAN said:

twomorelonelypeople said:

if you think this is PR what the hell was jemi then (who, might I add, did a photoshoot together in Teen Vogue).
    I think they are both PR relationships for obvious reasons.
    ======
    I feel more confident about my opinion now. No one seems to feel that way.

• TraceSTAN

Timber said:

What would they be outfit fitting for?

camping trip

• deepthroat

(replying to this) – Oct 13, 2010 @ 05:10 pm
    Oct 13, 2010 @ 05:08 pm

I hope they last.
    The people who don’t want them together are Demi stans who can’t get their heads out of her flat ass or are obsessed Demi stans who couldn’t realize Joe doesn’t want to date some little girl. And Jealous haters who are just plain jealous.
    ———————
    Or……….they are jealous little JB fans who don’t have boyfriends and are secretly waiting for Joe to date them.
    Ok so wait; If I am not a fan of ashley or “jashley”, then I MUST be some jealous teenie that is a demi stan? What kind of bullsh!t is that?
    I don’t get the ones that can have an opinion, and not call ash a slut or skank, but yet they are still considered a jealous-demi-teenie. Wow, this site has some serious double standard issues.
    Unless someone wants to explain other wise?

• deepthroat

lol.

My point’s been proven. No one can give me a legitimate reason why a person has to be a jealous-demi-stan because they don’t like ashley or “jashley”.

Pathetic.

• ThaiRibbon

mileyluver15 said:

it was a nice week without them.

ahh i know what you mean! i miss the week without a post of them..

• Danger-ous

I think he’s super smitten with her and it’s cute. :)

• songwason
  • Feed Me

I thought people were saying he shaved his beard, Ashley is still there?

• superJOEman

Very supportive boyfriend.. But please Joe, don’t rush things! You’re still young and you don’t need to tie a knot yet!

• Libelinha

“The people who don’t want them together are Demi stans” – Don’t confund Demi fans with Joe fans that still want Jemi.
    Most Demi fans don’t want them together – in a relationship or even as friends. If Joe proved something since the beginning of the tour is that he didn’t care about the 3-year friendship with Demi and her feelings.
    Anyway, Demi seems happy now and moved on after discovering the true colors of her ‘bff’.
    So Jashley is happy? Good for them. But I have a feeling this relationship will BURN and CRASH sooner or later, and I’ll be here with a smile on my face while watching KARMA doing its job.

sexxynickj
    Are you from ONTD?

What’s ONTD?

• skyebird

Hahahaha the “omigosh shoes” video?

yes! haha my sister showed it to me and i showed everyone in my school and everyone talked about it for like three years! lmao.

• joejonasloveeeee1099

haha i know my friend showed it to me and all of a sudden literally like everyone knew about that video hahaha. that video was so random.

• StarLight24

skyebird said:

it’s true. tons of ppl kno who she is.

• Anonymous18

What’s ONTD?

ohnotheydidn’t is a blog on livejournal

• StarLight24

preach.

• w

sexxynickj said:

sexxynickj
    Are you from ONTD?

What’s ONTD?
    Oh that’s a no then LOL.
    It’s a website on LJ. I was just wondering cause you sound like a user on there when there’s Jashley posts.

• iusedtobelovedrunk

awesome

• taylorllama

it was a nice week without them.

• sophieee

this whole jashley thing is annoying me.

awesome

your icon reminds me of the user satan. i think they had an icon like that. haha. i miss old ou people ):

• SmileForStevi
  • JoeJonasIsAwesome

I really think Ashley is a kind person,& I know I shouldn’t be judging her in a negative way because I don’t know her.I’ve been forcing myself to like Jashley,but I guess I just don’t.No,I’m not a Jemi stan!I really want to like them together,but I just can’t seem too.

• INA-Forever

I tried to start over on Anything Disney when I got banned for that Demi shit but I never really got into it…I was kind of bored.

———————

It is only “vicious” to you because you are a Joe stan. And you don’t like my comments because you don’t agree with them. It is that simple.

I can’t blame you. It is natural to want to defend your opinion. I like this site and like everyone here even if they have a differing opinion than I do.

I think all of us can get on each other nerves every so often but TRULY isn’t that why we love it here. I mean, how many of us would come back if everyone just totally agreed with each other about everything…

I know I wouldn’t. I don’t take anything said here to heart (or at least I try VERY hard not too) and hope no one else does either.

I am a JB fan and I truly love the music. I guess I’m just outspoken and always have been.

Sorry for the book….

• iusedtobelovedrunk

awesome

haha. i’m sorta old. i guess. i’ve been here a while.

another picture

Wait..so they have a shoot together?? or what? lmfao.

• skyebird

i was thinking about doing that, but AD always seemed too boring for me.

• NELLiE_S

:O oh i didnt know they put it up! wooo.
    ya welcome……….

Sorry for the book….
    ==========
    LMFAO, that was you??!!
    Win.
    Idc what people say. Love it.

• StarLight24

the guy at the sewing machine is staring right at the camera. & he looks angry. lmao xD

• skyebird

haha. i’m sorta old. i guess. i’ve been here a while.

yeah, i’ve seen you around on here for awhile ahah. your icon just reminded me of Satan cause a bunch of people didn’t like them on here but they were always nice to me

• sophieee

why do they need matching outfits?
    more PR?

• INA-Forever

i was thinking about doing that, but AD always seemed too boring for me.

All they really do is talk about the post, leave and go to the off topic post, and post a whole bunch of videos, pictures, and gifs. I stole all the gifs. xD

• iusedtobelovedrunk

not everybody he dates is for pr.

w said:

sexxynickj
    Are you from ONTD?
    —————-
    I think she’s on some communities on LJ. Don’t think she’ll admit though.

I’m honestly not and I would tell you if I was. I pretty much only come here for my disney gossip and great conversation ;)

• INA-Forever

why do they need matching outfits?
    more PR?

Cause Red and Black are matching outfits…

• skyebird

haha, that’s what i would do. i’d creep on there anonymously and just save all the gifs i liked :p

• StarLight24

sexxynickj said:

Sorry for the book….
    you’re right. ppl do like to argue on here. it’s part of it. don’t apologize for speaking the truth. lol

• JoeHoe4Life

Sounds like the regulars are doing their regular shit. The fact of the matter is, Joe and Ashley don’t need anyone’s approval. And they don’t care about the opinions of people who don’t know them. Joe spent several days in Miami, and it’s not unusual for a couple to want to see each other right away when they’ve been apart for a while, and will be again soon. As a friend of mine said recently “I find myself questioning the character of someone who would wish heartbreak on others.”

INA-Forever said:

why do they need matching outfits?
    more PR?

Cause Red and Black are matching outfits…
    =======
    MTE lmao…

• INA-Forever

Lmfao I had an account. I would say a few things in between so they wouldn’t think I was just stealing everything or creeping xD

• sophieee

why do they need matching outfits?
    more PR?

Cause Red and Black are matching outfits…

technically black is a neutral, which means it goes with any color.

• INA-Forever

technically black is a neutral, which means it goes with any color.

Wow, I honestly don’t know where you get your logic.

• sophieee
  • skyebird

i probably should have, but i’m way to lazy to bother haha. i haven’t even been on there in forever though lmao.

• jerseygirl

Yeah, I’m not copying/pasting that novel. IDC if you don’t like Joe; but I still say you are very mean and vicious in your criticism of his looks, his GFs, his talents. There are other ways to get your point of view across without being insulting or demeaning and using words like “skank” or “slut”.

I do enjoy the difference of opinions on this site & can usually have decent discussions with most people. I find you to just be mean and a shit-starter. I think I’ll just ignore you from now on.

• INA-Forever

It’s okay your not missing much xD

• mctiqueen

His choice of shirt is hotness. And being there to support your girfriend just upped his brownie points in my book.

I hope they last.
    The people who don’t want them together are Demi stans who can’t get their heads out of her flat ass or are obsessed Jemi stans who couldn’t realize Joe doesn’t want to date some little girl. And Jealous haters who are just plain jealous.

Oct 13, 2010 @ 05:08 pm

I hope they last.

• mixi

Joe’s chest: O he is even remotely hot! : D

Is that you Ashley?

Oct 13, 2010 @ 05:09 pm
    LizzieHawkins said:

Is that you Ashley?
    —————–
    LOL. I’d give my left arm to be Ashley Greene right now.

• twomorelonelypeople

• FrancyJonasGomez

Oct 13, 2010 @ 05:06 pm
    FrancyJonasGomez said:

MistressJonas said:

I’m there with you <3 but Joe always looks hot.
    ———————-
    Agreed

And your icon is a example <3

Oct 13, 2010 @ 05:09 pm
    FrancyJonasGomez said:

Oct 13, 2010 @ 05:06 pm
    FrancyJonasGomez said:

MistressJonas said:

I’m there with you <3 but Joe always looks hot.
    ———————-
    Agreed

And your icon is a example <3
    —————–
    Yuppers. :)

Is that you Ashley?

I’m sure Ashley has way better things to do that play around on some gossip site to make sure no teenies are ganging up on her relationship.

• TraceSTAN

twomorelonelypeople said:

I think they are both PR relationships for obvious reasons.

• INA-Forever

Well Joe really need to wear that shirt out in public….

• TraceSTAN

Jashley booo, Jartin Forever.

• thedarksunshine

I liked no Jashley posts.. -.-

• thedarksunshine

Screw Ashley, does anyone notice how hot you can barely tell Joe’s body looks in the picture? js. ;)

RME Delusionals. -_-

• Timber

What would they be outfit fitting for?

• mctiqueen

Lmfao! Thanks for telling me Cody<3

Is that you Ashley?

That was sarcsm my friend.

OU took off anons

wait…are you for real? I just noticed that…damn. I mean some anons were pretty funny.

hope they last.
    ————————————
    What? Jealous? I support jemi more than jashley simply because i dont like jashley as a couple idk why. But never would i wanna date Joe/ There are no people here going ew i hate jashley ashley is so fucking ugly. Idk why your complaining. No offence..

• INA-Forever

That was sarcsm my friend.

Sorry I am not very good at predicting sarcasm on the internet…did you catch mine? ;)

Oct 13, 2010 @ 05:09 pm
    LizzieHawkins said:

------------
    Is that you Ashley?
    -----------------
    LOL. I'd give my left arm to be Ashley Greene right now
    ------
    ROFL GOOD ANSWER

• Anonymous18

they said it was because the server can’t handle alot of anon comments so they are waiting to change to a new server and they will bring anons back later in the week

• INA-Forever

I’m not exactly complaining just stating an opinion on a problem that has been going on for the past few months and a Jemi fan just happened to be in the post. My bad.

• skyebird

oceanup needs to step up their game.

• INA-Forever

they said it was because the server can’t handle alot of anon comments and they are waiting to change to a new server and they will bring anons back later in the week

Oh yeah I heard something about that, something that they were going to get a new host…or some shit of that kind.

• idkMyBFFjill

Can’t tell if he’s he’s wearing body paint or a really tight shirt…

—————————-
    Oh well i agree, Some anons were very annoying.. with all the Ashley hate so i agree.(:

• skyebird

Can’t tell if he’s he’s wearing body paint or a really tight shirt…

0.o i didn’t realize that until you said it. it does look painted on…

INA-Forever said:

That was sarcsm my friend.

point for you.

• TraceSTAN

Joe and Ashley, bah I’m a Jaylor stan or maybe a Toe stan, Joe Jonas and Taylor Lautner ftw.

• mctiqueen

Don’t hate on Ashley. She’s not the reason you’re all not with Joe lmao.

skyebird said:

oceanup needs to step up their game
    Ideas?

———————————–
    So he’s Gay?

point for you.

hahahh. i don’t even know why that made me laugh so much.

• FrancyJonasGomez

TraceSTAN said:

A “Toe” stan, never heard that one lol.

oceanup needs to step up their game
    Ideas?

first, they need to bring anons back. oceanup needs some comic relief again…i’ve already told them they need to do some blind gossip kinda stuff, but oceanup doesn’t like to listen to ideas :/

• SmileForStevi

yeah Joseph the shirt looks skin tight.
    wear it in LA so we get good pictures.
    thanks. :)

Don’t hate on Ashley. She’s not the reason you’re all not with Joe lmao
    ——————————–
    What? There’s no one here going “Joe shouldve been with me”.. Thats kinda immature if they would say that lmao..

point for you.

Thank you.

aahh

• skyebird

haha, there have been people who’ve said that though. ‘i hate jemi/jashley! cause joe’s mine XD’ or something really close to that.

I ???? this couple. <3
    ====
    OU doesn’t allow symbols. :|
    I fucking hate it. No symbols required.

• KevinJonasRocksMySocks

i totally agree! ashley and joe are the real deal!!!

• iusedtobelovedrunk

calling each other sluts, only makes it ok for the guys to call you all sluts.

adlibbing here. :p

• INA-Forever

There is a big difference of stating your opinion and just being a straight up bitch.

Oct 13, 2010 @ 05:58 pm

——————–
    Agreeing with you again.

INA-Forever said:

technically black is a neutral, which means it goes with any color.

Wow, I honestly don’t know where you get your logic.
    ========
    LOL, that does make sense though. Black and white don’t clash w/ anything, so they’re neutral… but i dont think that means you can say that they match with everything.

• sexxynickj

You are right he doesn’t need my approval. But I will comment on if I think the relationship he’s in is destructive. I feel like I have valid reasons for feeling this way, which I’ve explained many times.

• JoeHoe4Life

_______________________________________

Your reasons would only be valid if you knew Joe and/or Ashley. In which case, you don’t, therefore, your reasons are NOT valid at all. Joe is a grown man who can decide for himself if a relationship is “destructive”. You never know, maybe Samantha is “destructive” for Nick, yet you love them. The point is, it’s always better to be positive until you have a reason to think otherwise. She has not done anything during this relationship with Joe to cause any alarm. She doesn’t talk about it at all, never mind ad nauseum like some people have in past relationships with Joe. His family and friends (who are far better judges of them than any of us) seem to get along great with her. The Jonas parents spent several days in Italy with Joe and Ashley just a couple weeks ago. Maybe you should give her a chance to fuck up before you crucify her.

• INA-Forever

Full Ashley picture from the photo shoot she looks beautiful.

• iusedtobelovedrunk

honestly, i like him and ashley together. they both seem genuinely happy together, and that’s all that matters.

——————–
    Agreeing with you again.

i see the beginning of a beautiful friendship for the two of you… :p

• sophieee

why is he doing a photo shoot or whatever if he said he wanted to keep his relationship ‘private’?

Oct 13, 2010 @ 06:00 pm
    sophieee said:

———————–
    Are you NOT reading this post, or any of the captions to the pix that have been posted? JOE IS NOT DOING THE PHOTOSHOOT WITH ASHLEY! He dropped by to see her and support her. So enough with your “pr conspiracy”. JFC.

• iusedtobelovedrunk

he’s not doing the photoshoot. ashley is. he’s just there to support her.

• INA-Forever

I mean yeah, it matches with everything but they are not matching. Matching with two individuals means with two of the same colors. Lmfaoo xD

sophieee said:

============
    yea, im glad im not the only one not digging this “relationship”.

jerseygirl said:

Okay I admit it I’m a shit-starter. But I don’t want to be “mean”. Seriously, okay when it comes to Ashley I do, but not with the other posters here. :)

Well now I have to win you over don’t I. I LOVE a challenge!!!! hahahahahahaha ;)

Oh, god…

• iusedtobelovedrunk

anytim people don’t agree with a relationship here, they pull out the pr card. =/

@jerseygirl– Let’s be BFFs, k? xoxo

I’ve gotta run everyone but as always it has been fun and educational. Have a good one.

• iusedtobelovedrunk

Face the facts people. These two are dating, not for pr. They’re happy together. You’re going to have to learn to accept it.

• sophieee

idkMyBFFjill said:
    sophieee said:

============
    yea, im glad im not the only one not digging this “relationship”.
    i like them and all
    but idk …

• StarLight24

iusedtobelovedrunk said:

lmao didn’t you kno every time you see an actor or musician it’s always pr? rme.

———————-
    Well you’re off to a good start by admitting what you’re doing. But you’ve got a loooooong way to go, my friend.

• sophieee

who rained on your parade? lol

• idkMyBFFjill

ok this might not be pr, but that doesn’t mean they haven’t done any pr. i dont wanna get into that right now, though.

• INA-Forever

I can’t believe people mistook Joe for Nick…when since did Nick have straight hair, let alone a Mohawk…god, people.

• iusedtobelovedrunk

I hope Joe and Ashley get married. It’ll shut all the people that keep calling ‘pr!’ up.

• INA-Forever

To be honest the only one of Joe’s “relationships” that I thought was PR was Jemi. I thought they probably thought that getting together would boost tour sales but broke up in the end, but that didn’t help….

i like them and all
    but idk …
    =========
    I think i’m just annoyed w/ them at this point. Speculating how genuine their relationship may be is just a waste of energy.

i see the beginning of a beautiful friendship for the two of you… :p

Yes PLEASE. Although I would love to see Joe with other girls, I’m seriously done with all the hate.

• WakaWakaEhEh

Do what you want cause a pirate is free
    You are a pirate

Ya Har fiddely dee
    being a pirate is alright with me
    Do what you want cause a pirate is free

You are a pirate..

• INA-Forever

Right now I am questioning Joe’s relationship with Martin……

I think I might head out of the building ladies. BYE! :P

Oct 13, 2010 @ 06:06 pm
    idkMyBFFjill said:

———————
    IDT they mind the extra paps following them around. Bottomline, it is good to get photographed.

• Lilly

I don’t get how you can say this is PR, it’s not like they were doing the photoshoot together

• sophieee

Joe and Garbo > Joe and Martin
    too bad they have girlfriends….

• jerseygirl

Good-bye INA. :)

And, because I believe in keeping the peace – goodbye sexxynickj. ;)

Joe and Garbo > Joe and Martin
    too bad they have girlfriends….

I came back just to comment on this, I agree.
    I’ve always been all for Jarbo. I swear they are more than friends. Especially Joe and John Taylor. I sense a threesome going on there. ;

Kay now I am gone! xD
    bye!

• StarLight24

Lilly said:
    agreed.

Kay now I am gone! xD
    bye!
    adios

• WakaWakaEhEh

Yea…

Oct 13, 2010 @ 06:06 pm
    idkMyBFFjill said:

==========
    IA. Pretty much everyone in hollywood thinks that way too i bet.

• sexxynickj

So he’s officially pussy whipped now. GROSS. Please Joe hope you are wearing a condom. Just sayin…

• INA-Forever

anyone is better then her.
    i dont find her likeable at all with the whole naked pics thing.

Yes cause when you look at naked pictures you can tell exactly if you would like a person or not….yes my love..yes..

• joejonasloveeeee1099

SmileForStevi said:

yeah Joseph the shirt looks skin tight.
    wear it in LA so we get good pictures.
    thanks. :)
    ========
    yea, this.

I’d rather Joe be gay than be with Ashley

• DignityWithLove

very sweet of Joe

————————————-
    Haha yea but thats mostly the anons or crazy people.

• INA-Forever

Sorry If I offended you, I do that sometimes.

I’d rather Joe be gay than be with Ashley

How supportive.

• skyebird

i honestly don’t get why people make a big deal over naked picutres. haha. at least it’s not you, and if anyone’s naked pictures did get out there, i don’t think they’d start calling themselves a bad influence or unlikeable because of it. plus everyone knows but boobs and vajayjays look like. XD

Alot of people now are making ou accounts since there not anons.. lol

• INA-Forever

lol noo, you didn’t, this is OU, no one should take a comment seriously.

Lmfao I am sorry I was trying to reply to a different comment, not yours. My bad. xD

• skyebird

Haha yea but thats mostly the anons or crazy people.

this is true. haha. i miss those anons though.

Alot of people now are making ou accounts since there not anons.. lol

Lol, yeah I just noticed a couple random accounts here and there.

Oct 13, 2010 @ 05:22 pm
    sexxynickj said:

———————
    So a guy wanting to see his girlfriend makes him pussy-whipped? So I guess when Nick flew Samantha out to NYC, it means he’s pussy-whipped too?

Really, your comments just get more and more stupid.

Sorry If I offended you, I do that sometimes
    ————————————
    Haha you didnt:) Im not that crazy bout who Joe dates..

• skyebird

i like the dedication of some of these anons. making accounts just so they can keep posting.

• SmileForStevi

My icon = Better than yours.
    aha

• foxface87

ahhh these two <3
    and it’s not a fitting..she’s filming something..

———————————–
    Haha yeah but when i ask them to make an account they always say no…

sexxynickj said:

I’d rather Joe be gay than be with Ashley
    Look people! that’s a true fan right there!

I’d rather Joe be gay than be with Ashley

How supportive.

• SmileForStevi

memiAndniley said:
    Alot of people now are making ou accounts since there not anons.. lol

when i made mine.. it took like a freaking week to send me the email.

• skyebird

Haha yeah but when i ask them to make an account they always say no…

• INA-Forever

People act like they’ve never seen a Vulva and breast before. Calm it.

• idkMyBFFjill

I love how torn we are about her.

• AAC

Lol creeper status, Joseph.

• TraceSTAN

I’ve changed my allegiance from being a Jaylor/Toe stan to a Jartin/Moe stan. They are cute together and not afraid to show it.

• skyebird

my hands are green from tie-dying. i feel like the elphaba from wicked. lmao.

sexxynickj said:

———————

Really, your comments just get more and more stupid.

Why because you’re a Joe stan and I don’t agree with you. Too bad. There are plenty of fans that feel the exact way I do.

• AAC

_____

*facepalm*

• StarLight24

& this is news how? i’m sure a lot of ppl go to those outfit fittings. smh

• Liz.

I am so over them. Joe, please move the fuck on.

• natjbguitargirl

aww one of my couples #jashley

• w

I think Joe’s shirtless and covered in body paint?
    I approve.

ct 13, 2010 @ 05:30 pm
    sexxynickj said:

sexxynickj said:

———————

Really, your comments just get more and more stupid.

Oct 13, 2010 @ 05:30 pm

———————
    I’m agreeing with you on this one. (Can you believe it?)

• WakaWakaEhEh

i’m a little bit creeped out so.. I’m going to do my homework now xD

Oct 13, 2010 @ 05:28 pm
    sexxynickj said:

I’d rather Joe be gay than be with Ashley

How supportive.

————————————-

• blackmag1c

I love my fans! I love music! I love my life!

• StarLight24

w said:
    I think Joe’s shirtless and covered in body paint?
    I approve.
    i hope you’re right xD lmao

• Liz.

Oct 13, 2010 @ 05:31 pm
    w said:

I think Joe’s shirtless and covered in body paint?
    I approve.

That’s what it looked like to me too! I was like “…wait, what?” lol.

TraceSTAN said:

===========
    You’re my new favorite commenter. kthxbye

• INA-Forever

Hopefully they are doing a photo shoot together that’s less cornier than that Jemi shoot. Perhaps nude? -wink,wink-

• memiAndniley

Haha yeah but when i ask them to make an account they always say no…

————————————-
    Yep.. Some were pretty funny:)

Aha thank you! :P

• StarLight24

memiAndniley said:
    Oct 13, 2010 @ 05:28 pm
    sexxynickj said:

I’d rather Joe be gay than be with Ashley

How supportive.

————————————-
    i agree with memiAndniley. we don’t kno her or them so we can’t say anything. even then it wouldn’t be our business. who cares what they do? that’s between them. it seems like they really do care about each other tho. & even if they didn’t it’s not our place to judge that. i also agree that love definitely is not sex. lol

• -Lexx

I think I’m turning into a Joe Hoe.
    They’re so freaking adorable! <3

Outfit fitting for what?

• heartinvasion?

I love how he tweeted Kellan Lutz. It’s like just because your dating someone from the Twilight cast, you go to talk to everyone that has a twitter.
    He looks like a creeper in the pics, btw.

• memiAndniley

Umm not a fan of jashley?

• mileyluver15

it was a nice week without them.

• MistressJonas

Oh interesting haha.

• mileyluver15

you dont need an outfit fittiing for a nude photoshoot.,..

memiAndniley said:

Umm not a fan of jashley?
    Agreed.

• mixi

Joe look Hot!!!:D and Ahsley ..umm is cute..:R

In fuckery?? Some one WOULD notice that, that was Joe. God… -_-
    #TeamJashley

• INA-Forever

So why is Joe there again? lmfao.

• AlwaystheTruth

I’m loving your shirt Joe! use this forever… better you should walk naked!
    and I love Jashley! the are happy,so let the be.