Justin Bieber WHO KNEW I COULD RAP

• Claudiia

haha i love it xD

• peacelovehearts

Ohh my god.
    He looks like an 8 year old fag.

• JoeJonasIsAwesome

He sounds adorable xP

• Anonymous18
  • fuck yeah neviah

Anonymous18 said:

peacock

—————–

LMAAAAAAAO.

SHOW ME YOUR PEACOCK ;)

• jemi_loverx3

Hahahahaha Shawty Mane? Where’d you pull that out of? Your butt?
    I like Joe’s alter ego more :) “Every day at 3 i release my inner nerd.” most CLASSIC line ever :)

• jemi_loverx3

ahahaha i know right? :D

• Timber

Oh.

• Diamondback

Agonizing…….

• TraceSTAN

Unnecessary word at the end of your statement.

• Destiny Hope

I would say something harsh, but that 14 year-old kid on youtube said he was going to destroy all the Bieber haters.

• Destiny Hope

And so begins Bieber’s “hard” phase. Next thing you know, Biebs will be rapping about doing lines of Pop Rocks off his marble countertops and downing energy drinks until he blacks out.

• elenalouise

NOOOOOOO! haha,
    i love this. lol
    i always hated when he rapped luda’s part in Baby bt i liked this.

• elenalouise

oh & why the fuck does everyone bring up the jonas brothers when justin bieber does something!? they are no where near the same, just quit you stupid little bieber & jonas fans. :D

they are totally different people with different style & likes. leave it at that.

• TraceSTAN

Anonymous18 said:

TraceSTAN said:

no link, i’m expected to type the url in my browser. too much work for Bieber post.

thanks for link

• TraceSTAN

is it technically possible to dislike someone more every time you see or watch them? i mean at some point it has reach the point in which it becomes impossible to hate some more than infinity. he is just such a douche.

• Anonymous18

it looks like im the only bieber fan here since OU took off the anons

• Anonymous18

trace if you hate him so much why watch his videos? and why do you hate him?

• fuck yeah neviah

t looks like im the only bieber fan here since OU took off the anons

nah, i like him

• iusedtobelovedrunk

logan! :p

• natjbguitargirl

that was cute and lame

• fuck yeah neviah

iusedtobelovedrunk said:

logan! :p

______

FUCK YEAAAAAAAH!

• iusedtobelovedrunk
  • TraceSTAN

Anonymous18 said:

trace if you hate him so much why watch his videos? and why do you hate him?

Maybe I don’t hate him, just his music and personality. Other people do seem to genuinely like him and his music so i keep trying to find something in it. Maybe his cocky/douchey demeanor is just for show and i take it wrong way, but that rap was painful.

• thedarksunshine

I think Justin has the ability to rap, just someone please, give him a good song.

• thedarksunshine

TraceSTAN said:
    Anonymous18 said:

trace if you hate him so much why watch his videos? and why do you hate him?

See, this is sharing an opinion.

• blackmag1c

“I’m white.”

Touch your hair one more time.

• Anonymous18

we need more people in here!

• Wonderland

OCEANUP TOOK AWAY ANONS. damn, now theres no one to make ou funny and interesting. LOL

• HeckYesJonas

he’s amazing and having Fun!! i love the Video and he actually made it for his fans so Haters please Fuck off!! -.-

• LittleCookie

no one..?
    erm he can’t rap.

• SmileForStevi

i used to like Bieber. then just he seems to cocky and thinks hes all that now. so he just annoys me now.

p.s.
    someone cut his hair and see how many fans he has after that. aha

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

hes alright but hes no eminem…

AND WHY DID OU TAKE OFF THE ANONS -_-

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

“im white”

• BlueWorld

Well, he can rap better then me…lol

• JustxLeex

Ohh my god.
    He looks like an 8 year old kid.
    Haha but its kinda funny but for me would that be VERY awkward xD i mean seriously he sounds and looks like…mhm u know 8)

• Feed Me

Isn’t Shawty Mane a Real Housewife of Atlanta?

• Feed Me

I simply refuse to believe his body is inhabited with a soul.

• BangBang

Well atleast he’s amusing his fans

• Jenika4eva

Awww….I just want to eat him all up!

• bullworthacadmey1

< You know the begining was about jasmine right i just wish bieber fever would GO away i wont him gone at least for a damn day -_- and i wont his lil hefer gone 2 I wish he would burn out like my light bulbs

• whatthefudge

Hey, at least he’s better than soulja boy…

& why did oceanup take away all the anons?

• DemiLenaJonas

So, if you translated “Shawty Mane”, if you be “Girl Horse”, right?

Wow, Bieber, smooooth….

• DemiLenaJonas

On the brighter note: I’m loving Big Time Rush’s debut album!

Yay! XD

• suzii18023

haha so cute :D

• songwason
  • Dumaaa ?

“I’m white.” HAHAHA. I enjoyed this! xD LOL @ his rap name being Shawty Mane. LMFAOOO.

• GabbersluvsJB

Haha, I don’t think he’s horrible, but I don’t think he’s amazing! he’s a cutie for sure in my eyes, but in other people’s eyes they may not like him and I respect that they don’t like him, but they shouldn’t hate all the time because he’s just a kid living out his dream and having fun with life! :D

• Rachel77

I don’t see that douchy side of him, I just think because he’s everywhere, and is very popular, people think he has a big ego, from what I see I see someone does what he loves with a good heart. Another thing I don’t agree is when people say he has no talent, i think he has a good voice, can dance, and teached him self to play numerous of intstruments.

• Im.a.vain.bitch

IM TIRED OF BIEBER!!! hihi xD and IM NOT! A hater!! =)

• TraceSTAN

yeah

• sophieee

no one.
    he can’t.

• memiAndniley

Well.. I was to lazy to wacth the vid.

• mixi

Bieber is so i dont now..borried!!Next please

• realistgangsta

hell no you cant rap

• Anonymous18

shawty mane?

• TraceSTAN

no link, i’m expected to type the url in my browser. too much work for bieber post.

• iusedtobelovedrunk

shawty mane sounds like a horse

• marissababyxo