Miley Cyrus BLINDFOLDED IN BED HOT

• MistressJonas

She’s a SKANK and needs to kill herself.

Shut up and go crawl back up Selenas ass.

• Barbara

Buck is a BITCH!!!! I hate him so much!!!!! He has to sa EVERYTHING that is on his midn and its ANNOYING!!!! He needs to STOP TALKING and MAKING VIDEOS if he is gonna be like that!!!!!!! BUCK IS A BITCH!!!!!

Yup..big Miley fan :D Are you?..please say yes haha

Sorry, I’m not. But i don’t hate on her. :)

Awh that’s okay then.Who do you like?

• cantbetamed1

Grr why does Bad Gateway 502 sometimes pop up when I try to access OU?

• peaceandlove.

Awh that’s okay then.Who do you like?

I’m a HUGE Jonas Brothers fan.

• bananapancakesplease

Barbara said:

……..
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!! Oh my gosh. Phew. *wipes brow* That was funny. I usually don’t laugh at retards, but that was classic. Seriously, it’s like you don’t understand that’s his job, and you shouldn’t take it seriously, he has a love/hate relationship with everyone. Hahaha God, that was a good laugh. Just like Buck’s video, which was meant for humor. Just sayin.

• bananapancakesplease

peaceandlove. said:

Awh that’s okay then.Who do you like?

I’m a HUGE Jonas Brothers fan.
    Don’t mean to be creepy, but… good :)

DJ GOT USSS FALLIN LUC AGAIN!

• bananapancakesplease

cantbetamed1 said:

Grr why does Bad Gateway 502 sometimes pop up when I try to access OU?
    IKR?! It’s SO ANNOYING! Oceanup said on Twitter that they’re getting a new server this week so it won’t happen anymore, so yay! :D

• LucyWhite

Anyone else doing UCAS bullshit??? UGHHHHHHHH

ahahaha! i love him.

“Who is this girl? Why is she pooping in a bathtub? I just don’t get it!”

• peaceandlove.

Don’t mean to be creepy, but… good :)

Great. :)

peaceandlove. said:

Awh that’s okay then.Who do you like?

I’m a HUGE Jonas Brothers fan.

I like them :D I’m not a super huge fan but I think their songwriting skills are awesome :)

• peaceandlove.

That’s great. :) And what other artists you like?

bananapancakesplease said:

cantbetamed1 said:

Grr why does Bad Gateway 502 sometimes pop up when I try to access OU?

Oh it’s good to know I’m not the only one :) I thought it might have been my laptop :/ Woo hope they get it sorted soon!

peaceandlove. said:

Awh that’s okay then.Who do you like?

CODY simpson

• DD

damn..yep, buck, it’s called european single because only european people should watch it. ugh. cause no one in europe is actually freaking out about her being blindfolded..

lmao, miley is hot when shes blindfolded in bed. <3

what is a hipster?

peaceandlove. said:

That’s great. :) And what other artists you like?

I like Florence and the machine, Taylor Swift, 30H0, Katy Perry, AC/DC, All Time Low, I like the Pretty Reckless but I don’t really like Momsen :/, ehh Eminem, Rihanna, Lady Gaga..I could go on and on haha. And you??:D

• cantbetamed1

Awh that’s okay then.Who do you like?

CODY simpson

Aha..you’re funny!

• LucyWhite

A HIPSTER is someone who thinks they’re really trendy but just look like a twat basically :D
    http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=being+a+dickhead%27s+cool&aq=f (1st result)

• peaceandlove.

He’s funny…most of the time ;) But he did go through a faze of hating Miley which annoyed me :P

Are you a Miley fan? :)

• omg wtf lolz

AHAHAHA SHITTING IN THE TUB! Holy crap I cracked a rib laughing!

• omg wtf lolz

AHAHAHA SHITTING IN THE TUB! Holy crap I cracked a rib laughing!

• omg wtf lolz

AHAHAHA SHITTING IN THE TUB! Holy crap I cracked a rib laughing!

• omg wtf lolz

OMFG TRIPLE POST. Sorry.

• MistressJonas

Kingsley needs to do a video about this ASAP. I love his epic videos.

She’s a SKANK and needs to kill herself.

Go find a hobby. Instead of taking the time to write people you hate death threats. It’s seriously pathetic.

Are you a Miley fan? :)

Yup..big Miley fan :D Are you?..please say yes haha

HAHAHAHAHHA.
    I love What The Buck.
    He’s so fucking funny.

And no, I don’t “hate” Miley. I think everything this guy does is hilarious.

LOL! LOVE YOU BUCK <3

Are you a Miley fan? :)

Yup..big Miley fan :D Are you?..please say yes haha

Sorry, I’m not. But i don’t hate on her. :)

Gotta Go!Bye bye :D:D
    Bye!!

• daYen

MILEY COME TO PERUUU

• kary_redfern

he is sooo annoying. His voice is annoying and his videos give me headaches.

• Hilary

Really Ou? .. again?

• songwason
  • joejonasloveeeee1099

Buck’s awesome :)
    Miley not so much.

• DONTCALLMEJESS

OMG i love miley but this cracked me up! im still laughing hahahahahhahahaha

• HBIC

Haha that was funny! I used to find him annoying, but he’s funny once you get used to him.

• BangThatDrum

Hey hey!

BangThatDrum said:

Hey hey!

Heyyy!How are you?:)

• peaceandlove.

I like Demi Lovato, Chase Coy, Taylor Swift, Paramore, The Goo Goo Dolls, 30 Seconds to Mars, Nickelback, John Mayer, The Fray, Plain White T’s, Lifehouse, Katy Perry, Evanescence, Linkin Park, Bruno Mars, Train, Green Day, Kings Of Leon, Muse, etc. :)

• cantbetamed1

Oooh I like most of those actually!Especially Paramore, I don’t know how I forgot them!

• Cyruslicious

Lmao (: Buck’s hilarious.
    Did he offically come out yet?
    Cause really i’d be scared if he was straight with that voice.

Oct 13, 2010 @ 01:37 pm
    Cyruslicious said:

Lmao (: Buck’s hilarious.
    Did he offically come out yet?
    Cause really i’d be scared if he was straight with that voice.

He has a husband ;)

“i know pop lyrics by nature are dumb but these are extra super really dumb, you do get the sense that this girl just wants to sing and dance in her underwear and doesn’t care what she’s saying.”

lol, that sums up my thoughts on the song/video perfectly. Well done What the buck.

• StarStruck33

Ugh He gave Me A HeadAche Stupid guy His Voice is so annoying! I was Like STFU

• LucyWhite

I love Miley but this was the song I didn’t like most on the album.. It’s really Europop – and no Europop isn’t popular in the UK (the UK is in Europe but it’s, like, not European…. I know that sounds stupid but hey.. Brits on here will get what I mean):P

• BangThatDrum

cantbetamed1 said:

BangThatDrum said:

Hey hey!

Heyyy!How are you?:)
    ______________

Ah I’m doing fine ;) it’s cold in my room but eh xD HRU?

Heyyy!How are you?:)
    ______________

Ah I’m doing fine ;) it’s cold in my room but eh xD HRU?

Good thanks!My rooms the same, winter is difinitely coming.Bring on the scarves, shorter days and snow!! :D

• realistgangsta

he is so dam annoying i just want to shoot him

• peaceandlove.

I really like Paramore! They are my second favourite band in the moment.

Oct 13, 2010 @ 01:40 pm
    peaceandlove. said:

I really like Paramore! They are my second favourite band in the moment.

They’re amazing :) I adore Hayley Williams! Who’s your first favourite?

• Cyruslicious

Lmao (: Buck’s hilarious.
    Did he offically come out yet?
    Cause really i’d be scared if he was straight with that voice.

He has a husband ;)
    Are you serious?
    Omg, I feel so dumb. :l

Are you serious?
    Omg, I feel so dumb. :l

Yup! Well you wouldn’t really be able to tell from his whatthebuck channel but if you go to his personal channel Peron75 he talks about him in some of the videos :)

• BangThatDrum

cantbetamed1 said:

Heyyy!How are you?:)
    ______________

Ah I’m doing fine ;) it’s cold in my room but eh xD HRU?

________

How about also a hot boy who makes you feel warm all by yourself xD

• bluesfan3410

Haha I agree with everything he said

• peaceandlove.

They’re amazing :) I adore Hayley Williams! Who’s your first favourite?

Me too! Jonas Brothers. :)

Oct 13, 2010 @ 01:43 pm
    BangThatDrum said:

cantbetamed1 said:

Heyyy!How are you?:)
    ______________

Ah I’m doing fine ;) it’s cold in my room but eh xD HRU?

________

How about also a hot boy who makes you feel warm all by yourself xD

Yes please!Winter romance awh :) I’ll have Joe Jonas ;)

• Cyruslicious

Yeah, in one of his whatthebuck videos he said “that’s not what made me gay” so I didn’t know if he was joking or not..(:

• cantbetamed1

They’re amazing :) I adore Hayley Williams! Who’s your first favourite?

Me too! Jonas Brothers. :)

Oh yeah I should have guessed :) Have you ever gone to see them in concert? I haven’t but I’d really love to see them live!

• peaceandlove.

Unfortunately, no. I’d love too! They never came to where I live.

• BangThatDrum

cantbetamed1 said:

Oct 13, 2010 @ 01:43 pm
    BangThatDrum said:

cantbetamed1 said:

Heyyy!How are you?:)
    ______________

Ah I’m doing fine ;) it’s cold in my room but eh xD HRU?

________

How about also a hot boy who makes you feel warm all by yourself xD

Yes please!Winter romance awh :) I’ll have Joe Jonas ;)
    _____

TUT TUT :O He’s mine!

• cantbetamed1

I wasn’t sure at first either…but it soon became obvious hehe :) Ah I love Buck :D :D

• cantbetamed1

Unfortunately, no. I’d love too! They never came to where I live.

Awh where are you from?Will they be touring there next time?

• cantbetamed1

Yes please!Winter romance awh :) I’ll have Joe Jonas ;)
    _____

TUT TUT :O He’s mine!

Noooo!You can have Nick ;)

Same here. And that dude kingsley. (:

• peaceandlove.

Awh where are you from?Will they be touring there next time?

Portugal. No, I don’t think so.

• BangThatDrum

cantbetamed1 said:

Yes please!Winter romance awh :) I’ll have Joe Jonas ;)
    _____

TUT TUT :O He’s mine!

Noooo!You can have Nick ;)
    _______

NO!!!! I need a man older then me not younger O_O

• StarLight24

i’m sick of hearing about this. we get it. ppl didn’t like the video. next. lol. i’m not hating on miley at all tho. i’m just sick of everyone talking about it.

• Diamondback

This guy should never complain about other things being annoying.

Same here. And that dude kingsley. (:

Wooo Kingsley is amazing.We need some kingsley on OU :)

• cantbetamed1

Portugal. No, I don’t think so.

Wow your English is super! That’s a pity. You could always write them letters :)

• cantbetamed1

Noooo!You can have Nick ;)
    _______

NO!!!! I need a man older then me not younger O_O

He can be your toyboy ;) lol!

• Cyruslicious

Wooo Kinsley is amazing.We need some kinsley on OU :)
    Lmao, soon people are going to be having kingsley gif icons. Just watch. xD

Thank you! English is my favourite. Yeah, I know! :D

• BangThatDrum

cantbetamed1 said:

Noooo!You can have Nick ;)
    _______

NO!!!! I need a man older then me not younger O_O

He can be your toyboy ;) lol!
    _________

Bahaha! I’d rather have Joe ;) but we can chare? :D

Lmao, soon people are going to be having kingsley gif icons. Just watch. xD

I want one!:D I love my Helena one too much though :P

I want one!:D I love my Helena one too much though :P
    I have no idea who that is. :)

Bahaha! I’d rather have Joe ;) but we can chare? :D

Hehe ok I’ll have him Monday,Wed,Fri and you can have him Tue,Thurs,Sat and we’ll alternate Sundays..deal?;) Oh do you know if I paint a false nail will it dry or just rub off the plastic?:/

Thank you! English is my favourite. Yeah, I know! :D

You should study it at college!

• peaceandlove.

You should study it at college!

Ahah, really? So, I gotta go. Do you have twitter and/or msn? I really like to talk to you, and i’d love to keep contact with you. :)

• cantbetamed1

I have no idea who that is. :)

:O Helena Bonham Carter? She’s the Red Queen/Mrs. Lovett/ Bellatrix? Tim Burton’s girlfriend?:D She’s amazing anyway ;)

• cantbetamed1

Awh I’m sorry I don’t have either :( I did have a twitter but I deleted it :( I’ll make a new one though and let you know next time you’re on OU :D What’s your twitter and I’ll add you when i make it?:)

• Cyruslicious

Si? No? Maybe? Yes? Lol, I don’t even know who Tim Burton is or what the Red Queen is..
    At first I thought you misspelled “Selena” :p

Oct 13, 2010 @ 02:08 pm
    Cyruslicious said:

At first I thought you misspelled “Selena” :p

Hahaha no, no! The red queen is in Alice in Wonderland and Bellatrix is in Harry Potter? You probably do know her without realising..and Tim’s a director :)

• peaceandlove.

Thank you. :) I’ll be here everyday, but the problem is the time differences. So, bye. Great to meet you. :)

• Cyruslicious

Ohhhhhhhh… the girl with the red dress and the huge head!

Oct 13, 2010 @ 02:12 pm
    Cyruslicious said:

Ohhhhhhhh… the girl with the red dress and the huge head!

That’s the one!!See everyone knows her they just don’t know her name :) I like your username btw..it’s cool :D

You too :D Bye, bye!

• Cyruslicious

Haha yeahh! & Thanks, I like yours too, I can’t be tameddddd :)

Man this post is dead and I keep getting error thingys.

Oct 13, 2010 @ 02:21 pm
    Cyruslicious said:

Haha yeahh! & Thanks, I like yours too, I can’t be tameddddd :)

Man this post is dead and I keep getting error thingys.

Thank, I was in love with that song when I joined :) Ugh I know..it’s mainly me talking to people lol…I know that error thing is SO ANNOYING!It takes forever to get back on to the site >:(

• Moonbeam

Ha ha, I love that he left a comment on Miley’s Who Owns my Heart video.

WHATTHEBUCK hot!

• Cyruslicious

I’m still in love with it, I always catch myself singing it or like humming it in my head lol.

& I miss the anons :( without them it’s like a desert in here.

• cantbetamed1

& I miss the anons :( without them it’s like a desert in here.

Oh I still love it but I always find myself singing her most recent one so it’s Who owns my heart atm :) Yeah they’re great for arguing with lol.Their comments always make me laugh :)

hot indeed!Ah i love Buck he rocks :D

How creepy i was about to watch this on youtube!!

• sophieee

this again?

Corn,Go,Season,Gay Mafia
    lmao it’s R,O,C,K mafia

LMFAOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

• peaceandlove.

I don’t know why, but I just don’t like this man.

• cantbetamed1

I don’t know why, but I just don’t like this man.

She’s a SKANK and needs to kill herself.

• cantbetamed1

She’s a SKANK and needs to kill herself.

I love when anons talk about themselves

• iLoveChimpanzee

i love him<3

• taylorllama

Corn,Go,Season,Gay Mafia

lol lol lol

I love you buck!

Gotta Go!Bye bye :D:D

• Cyruslicious

I love who owns my heart too. I just wish that she doesn’t go through with making her US single every thorn has its rose or whatever. :)