Miley Cyrus FIGHT W/ Female Paparazzi

• Michael

Yeah thats what im talking about !! Thank you ;d

she shouldn’t be telling people to have classs, when she doesn’t have any yet lolll

maybe she chose her life but all she wantedd was to eat with her family for once. nd she asked her to go away oncee thats why she hadd that tonee..And paparazis are not fans….So all yuo haters are fuckinn stupidd

Oct 13, 2010 @ 10:08 am

“Go get some class” Oh the irony, Miley…
    Actually,both Miley AND the pap should get some class. But mostly, the pap. Not wearing a bra is nasty but following people for pictures is just beyond creepy.

well said miley, it isn’t fair but its her own fault for wanting to be famous but then again i would hate to be top news just because i was eating with my family ;D

• livelaughlove

i totally agree with her and support her. the paparazzi are pathetic, shes trying to have breakfast with her 10 year old sister and mom. seriously. i love her and will support her no matter what :)

oh.. and for the record, third :)

• catty

and mileey is not rude. at all. the paparazzi are rude. especially, because noah is so young!! well done miley!

Oct 13, 2010 @ 10:10 am
    livelaughlove said:

oh.. and for the record, third :)

Hahaha third………… FAIL!!!

That’s so stupid you know cuz she did choose her life, she has everyting and she can’t even be kind to her fans. Wear a bra and If you don’t want paparrazi’s to follow you stop acting stupid or stay in you room until you’re old enough to show your private parts …

• cheaperbythedozen

‘dude, have some class’
    never thought i’d hear miley cyrus say that.

i think miley is as rude as the pap.
    she a celeb she’s chosen this life! and pap belonngs to it.
    ‘get soe class’. haha funny :/

• FrancyJonasGomez

cheaperbythedozen said:

‘dude, have some class’
    never thought i’d hear miley cyrus say that.

Me neither..

• Catty

I’m glad she did that. at least they know now that she isnt someone to piss off. :)

I wouldn’t like anyone to film my little sister either, even if I was a celebrity.

Fat people shouldn’t wear leggings.

Wait ago Miley it’s about time someone put the paparazzi in their place! Seriousely that’s so rude and she kept filming

Miley should get some class and wear a bra.

Wtf? Smile to the damn camera…paps are following you because you are acting so fucking lame. Behave like a normal teen….start by wearing underwear perhaps

omg…

• Phoebe

Ow come on, Miley is trying to ‘protect’ her sister! That’s cool and anyway why would you film ANYONE having breakfast? like who wants to see that? Seriously dude, that is pretty rude so go get some class!:)

• Evelyn Epstein

I think Miley was completely in line for saying that. It’s true. She was with Noah, who is 10 and the girl is filming them, when she apparently said she wouldn’t. Miley was not rude. Any girl Miley’s age being followed, like myself would say the same thing. So there is no reason to get rude, and leave nasty comments. She’s getting breakfast. There is no reason for this video to be up, it’s just going to start a war with people and Miley, saying how “rude” she is. I love Miley, and this didn’t change my view on here, whatsoever.

• DavidArchiefan

You Go Girl!

Phoebe said:

The pap wasn’t even filming Noah. She was filming Miley.

Can everyone please send me a “transript” so the text from this video. I’m German and I don’t understand it all -.- Please :D

• BangThatDrum

You go Miley! If I had a little sister I wouldn’t let them film her either or film while having breakfast with her. I know that if like one of my brothers was famous he’d hit on them if they filmed me. Seriously leave Miley alone. You said you wouldn’t film well then don’t.

LMFAO! YOU TELL UM MILEY :D <3

“Go get some class” Oh the irony, Miley…

well selena doesnt wear bra so i gues she has no class? smh

“Go get some class” Oh the irony, Miley…

well selena doesnt wear bra so i gues she has no class? smh

• m

Phoebe said:

The pap wasn’t even filming Noah. She was filming Miley.
    Noah was right next to miley so yeah she was filming her whole family.

• m

“Go get some class” Oh the irony, Miley…

well selena doesnt wear bra so i gues she has no class? smh
    what does Selena have to do with this post?

I completely agree!!!! There needs to be laws or something about paps because its just getting so out of hand. I realize that its a business and stuff and that is how they make money but they should be required to stay like a certain amount of feet away from the celeb so its not dangerous.

• ColdAsU

Just because theres hate comments on a Miley post doesn’t mean they allare from Selena’sfans.
    Okay,Miley stan?

• BangThatDrum

well, miley obviously knew this would go on the web. if this was bothering her family tish would of done it. that wouldn’t of been such big news. plus, the person filming wasn’t the only one filming. in fact, she was the furthest away. i don’t wanna defend paparazzi because they are sick, and what miley said was fair enough. but noah didn’t look that bothered when the pictures were being taken. she will be a camerawhore like her sister.
    ______

If you think Miley loves the camera think again. If papz are nice enough she’ll give them their pictures but they don’t need to be rude or she won’t.

• oceanUP.

Oct 13, 2010 @ 10:24 am
    ColdAsU said:

Stop with the damn bra comments.I don’t wear a bra sometimes (mostly at night I don’t,its not a big deal.Miley didn’t choose to be famous.She chose to act.

I dont care who you are… no person with the desire to act/sing goes into the industry without knowing about paparazzi and fame. It’s a package deal. If she REALLY wanted to ‘act’ without the fame/paps she should have done Broadway. But I love Miley and all I just dont like how some people bag on how they hate paparazzi yet go into the industry knowing that it’s all to be expected.

please tell me what they say >_< I don’t understand!

Miley was so right in this vid! stupid paparazzi, get a life.

cheaperbythedozen said:

‘dude, have some class’
    never thought i’d hear miley cyrus say that.

yeah that so weird coming from miley like hearing selena or demi say ‘im not a fake person’ Oh the irony.. rme

cheaperbythedozen said:

‘dude, have some class’
    never thought i’d hear miley cyrus say that.

cheaperbythedozen said:

‘dude, have some class’
    never thought i’d hear miley cyrus say that.

• ColdAsU

I’m abit confused……. Are you being rude to me? Or not? I can’t really tell. I know thats a stupid question to ask but….yeah.

• Moonbeam

Everybody complains about the weather, and it doesn’t go away either. Even so Miley chose to be in this business, she has every right to complain about things that come with it that she doesn’t like or she feels are not appropriate. If paparazzis are nice to her, she poses for pictures, if they are rude or disrespectful, then she is rude too. In the end she is paying their living. If a sales person is rude to me, then I don’t give him my money either.

• Rosa

It’s true she shouldn’t film her WTF she said she wouldn’t so she should stop I would of taken her camera

lmao oh miley.

• oceanUP.

Oct 13, 2010 @ 10:20 am
    BangThatDrum said:

Anyways what’s with the ano posting over and over again? You have been for days GET OVER IT.

I looked at the IPs and they’re all different IPs.. :S or else Id ban the person

• BangThatDrum

LOVE MY ICON! and yus it’s real!

oceanUP. said:

Oct 13, 2010 @ 10:20 am
    BangThatDrum said:

__________

Exactly why they all say the same in not so different words xD

• Ali.

I like that she didn’t resort to swearing & violence like some of the celebs do with paps.

• oceanUP.

Oct 13, 2010 @ 10:23 am
    Ali. said:

===
    SMH.. Mel Gibson.

• Moonbeam

Good job Miley Coco.

people need to learn the real meaning of ‘class’ speceally selena stans.

• ColdAsU

people need to learn the real meaning of ‘class’ speceally selena stans.

people need to learn the real meaning of ‘class’ speceally selena stans.

FrancyJonasGomez youre so ugly

• Katie13

Mileys saying it because the womans filming her 10 year old sister! Of course she’s going to say get some class, would you like some freak filming your sister!?
    And dont say “Oh you chose the fame” NOBODY CHOOSES to be stalked by people, Miley chose to act/sing Not to be stalked everyday

ColdAsU said:

_____

Aaaaw your icon! -dies- but also very correct comment ;)

• Anonymousbitch

“Have some class , dude . ” says the girls in a white t and no bra … intersting …

I HATE Miley , but i kinda of agree with her here , i mean , i hate celebrities fighting pappz . It´s like u r famous u have EVERYTHING u want get over the fact someone is stalking u! that´s the only price u r paying , just ignore them ! But in this case is sorta rude cause in fact she´s with her (sluty wannabe ) 10- old sis * wich i actully think LOVES the camara *

This coming from a girl with no class? Ha ha.

• Moonbeam

kso I don’t have any problems with Miley, but she knew what she was getting herself into before she got into singing and acting. She had her father to look up to all that time, and she knew that she’d be followed and photographed everywhere she went. If she didn’t want that, she shouldn’t have gotten into the singing/acting business. Noah’s into the business, too. I’m sure Noah knew this would happen, too.
    Even though she got into this business she still has the right to complain if paparazzis aren’t respectful. If the papz don’t like it when she calls them out they can stop taking her picture. Miley doesn’t need them anyway. If she wanted somebody taking pictures and selling to gossip sites, she could pay Alison to follow her around.

love this girl <3
    One who actually does something about paparazzi other than complaining.
    i love miley!!!

she had a point… and don’t make a big deal of miley calling that girl a dude! don’t get so obsessed over one word, like nothing ever sliped your mouth… and i don’t thing she wanted to make a scene that is why she pushed the camera away

• CyrusGomezLovato

You know what? As you think of it, would you really find it rude and disrespetful while SOME stranger films you while you’re out to eat with a family? Yes you would.. It doesn’t matter if Miley is famous or not. It’s still considered rude and disrespectful.. So stop sticking up for the paps when you don’t know them.

yet she still carries on filming

you show her miley!!!!!
    GOODJOB!
    love youu!!!!

• Danielleee

I bet it is annoying to have someone filming you eating breakfast with your family. Paparazzi are so stupid.

• Lina

hahaha what’s funny is the fact that she stood up to a female pap & not a male pap. This is prob the first time she stood up to one at all and this time it was a female. Sick of trashy celebrities like her.

• 3r3smis0l

I do think what Miley sis was right.. I woulldnt want someone video taping me when im eating there is nothing gojng on..

• Diamondback

All asshole paparazzis suck.

• BangThatDrum

Wow Miley, really? I know it must be annoying to have paps around you all the time.. but, it seems she would be used to it. So why worsen her image by getting rude right back at them?

Idk, this was just.. weird
    ____________

How in the world was she being rude?

Go Miley! She totally deserved that! Don’t mess with a girl’s family, now!

Rainey said:

yeah she’s with a 10 year old who is already dressing like a little hooker.
    ________

20 and hating on a little 10 year old? Smooth move really -_-‘ I’m the same age as you but I’d never hate on a 10 year old. Do you know how much they could get hurt? She’s 10 let her learn about life she mostly won’t do this again and porbably didn’t even notice.

• mileyistheboss

BangThatDrum said:

Rainey said:

yeah she’s with a 10 year old who is already dressing like a little hooker.
    ________

Oh some people on this site just have no class. Since class is the in word on here.

wow, the pap must have made a lot of money with that vid.
    Congratulations, girl

miley is a attention whore. like someone else said, if tish would have told her to stop it would not have been a big deal. miley knew this would get out and people would talk. she is absolutely ridiculous. oh and SHE REALLY NEEDS A BRA. its disgusting. oh and btw you know noah didnt mind the attention. none of them do. paps are doing their jobs. GET OVER IT.

________

Since when is sticking up for your little sister being an attention seaker? SMH

• mileyistheboss

Excuses excuses…. excuse me that Miley has a backbone. “Doing their jobs” yeah filming people while eating FAIL.

GO MILEY! U TELL THAT BITCH 2 LEAVE U AND NOAH ALONE! U SHOULD OF CALLED THE POLICE MILEY SHE DESEREVED IT!

• mileyistheboss

miley should of called the cops I would of ROFL

• AvoidTheShadowz

• mileyistheboss

AvoidTheShadowz said:

Obviously she knew what she was getting into. But their is a point where paps get ridiculous. Like that girl.

• MileyRulezz

AvoidTheShadowz said:

_______________________________________

NO SHIT SHERLOCK. Everybody knows about the papparazzis &nd their shit BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH. Yea, that’s their job, who gives a fuck? Miley’s not working, she wants to spend time with her family. LET HER! shit. If I was Miley, I’d shove that camera down that bitches throat! You go girrrl!

Sorry >_< can you tell me what they say? please and sorry again!

• faith

‘have some class dude’. LMAO. BABHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAA. funniest thing i ever heard in my entire life. such an oxymoron. have some class, spoken by someone who has none. yeah she wants to protect her little sister’s privacy? eff that, how bout tell her little sis to pull up her freaking shirt. wtf why doesn’t her mom ever intervene in any way? instead she’s chilling eating breakfast, paid for by miley of course.

• Ine

People are gonna find a way to turn this on Miley, but I think she was right.

• CyrusGomezLovato

Lol.. Miley should of beat her up :P Just kidding.. Yeah the paps are annoying and for those who are saying “She choosed this life she should be used of it” shut up okay? She was used of it until she got “TIRED OF IT”. kthanksbye.

• CyrusGomezLovato

This was actually funny.. Lmao, I never thought Miley would say “Get some class dude!” but yeah Miley getting mad at someone is actually funny for some reason.

• HBIC

I don’t know I find this weird. Noah’s been filmed so many times and she always seems to love it. Why snap now all of a sudden? At some random lady. And it’s not even a rude pap or anything.

• crumple-hornedsnorcackx3

I’d like to slap that paparazzi bitch. Like, honestly.

• Urgency

Seriously, what’s the point in filming them? Holy shit, Miley Cyrus is eating with her family, we have to see this! It’s stupid and pointless. If I were famous (happy dances that I’m not) I would pull a Shia on their asses!

• itsmileybest

This reminds me why I’m always going to be a fan and supporter? of Miley.
    Haters and Paparazzis are disrespectful and rude ;)

• christmascash

hahahahahahaha Miley cyrus get some class?? she is such white trash how many tattoos do you have miley and your mother and your father and your brother? I thought you were a devoted christian … ur not supposed to “ink” your body remember its in the bible. your trying to be sexy but your not youre a gross slut and ur disgusting trash. I was a fan of you im 16 and im not anymore cause you changed and your such trash. seriously you YOU REALLY NEED TO BE TAMED ! hahah pceee

Outside of that verse it said that you’re also not supposed to cut your beard, so does that mean all Christians shouldn’t shave their beard? Yeah, didn’t think so. Every Christian is different about that verse.

As for Miley, go her! Noah is a child, she should be able to eat with her family without being filmed.

• Urgency

It kind of annoys me when celebrities snap at paparazzi. Hey, if it wasn’t for them, you wouldn’t be rich or famous!

When you’re a celebrity, you get paid to be in the public eye. That’s why you get the big bucks..not the singing or the acting.

Not all actors or musicians are payed for being followed around by paparazzi. People like Paris Hilton are. Not the serious ones. And you could honestly say that you wouldn’t eventually snap at somebody following you around 24/7? Essentially, all a paparazzi is, is a stalker. The only difference is they don’t get arrested. They follow their freakin’ car when they’re driving (not all do this) causing accidents. I for one don’t think being a paparazzi should be legal, but, that’s just me.

• PunkPopPeacePrincess

AWWW..Miley is protecting her little sis..thats all
    i tot it will be a wrestling match or something..that will be even fun..hehe..just kidding
    anyway..YAY MILEY!!!

• HannaMarin

BOO YOU WHORE MILEY!

• JustxLeex

oh c’monn like it would be so bad if she’s filming them by having breakfast!
    And sorry miley ? you’re talking about class, you have 0 class! you dont wear anymora a bra and ur dressed like a whoere..who need here class dude!?

• songwason
  • xForeverLovato

miley, you make me laugh{‘: but i bet noah likes the camera, really..

• Caitylinrox

I actually agree with miley on this one (doesnt happen often) she was just trying to b with family and enjoy breakfast without a ton of paparatzi following her and her family around. it was kinda funny “have some class” when we all talka bout miley not having class…but ya know what ive learned that miley is a good person over all shes just making some decisions that we dont all approve of but none of us know her personally so we shouldnt say crap about her. so haters, plz get off. not a fan and not a hater just saying

• milenator

Go Miley!
    i bet that pap was fat lol

• melany549

I know it seems rude but miley is the famous one not her little sister the fact that she cant have a normal breakfast with her family is ridiculous…Im glad I’m not famous because i would have curse one of them out a long time ago ! and she told them to stop and the second she leaves they keep filming her !!! she has a lot of patience

• HBIC

• Rainey

Rainey said:

yeah she’s with a 10 year old who is already dressing like a little hooker.
    ________

it’s called sarcasm. sense of humor. a fucking joke.

• XxHotMeSSxX

y

• TEXT%
  • melany549

I agree finally someone understands

thats what im saying!!

• jessica effect

I fucking LOVE this because you get to see the real side of Miley. Which I like btw. Also.. I think a bunch of you are missing the point. She’s not telling her to not film her because she’s used to it. But she’s saying she’s having breakfast with a 10 year old and they shouldn’t be putting then 10 year old in that position because they didn’t sign up for that type of life. I mean, Noah is daughter/sister to fame, but she was born into that life.

I support this. I love this. I think this is great.

• leaveMILEYalone

You go Miley! :D

miley was not disrespectful, she is ok with paps, she Knows this come with her work, but the problem is that its horrible that they want to film every thing she does,
    she is just eating, why they need to film this?

Miley is right. This is beside the fact of whether or not you approve of her music or not, she is eating breakfast with her family and you shouldn’t be filming her.

• miesquierdo

miley is right !!
    she’s going out with her sister, and that girl doesn’t leave her alone.
    miley is so sweet, but sometimes paparazzis are so rude..
    u go miley =)!
    love ya.

Okk… so I’m only realizing it now but I’m more of a fan of Miley then I thought I was.
    I’ll admit sometimes she can be annoying but no ones perfect.
    I’m sooo glad she told off that paparazzi. I would do that too if someone was filming me and my little sister eating breakfast.
    She stands up for herself and her family and I respect that.

call the cops next time miley, paparazzi are creepy stalkers, and it should be against the law, if a normal person were to follow miley and her family around like this, it would be stalking, but no paparazzi get away with it, scumbags, YOU GO MILEY, BEAT HER ASS!

Not a big Miley fan, but I’m even less of a fan of the paparazzi. I honestly don’t understand what is so exciting about filming a teenager and her 10 year-old sister having breakfast. It’s just plain creepy. These people should be considered stalkers under California law.

miley is a whiny bitch. seriously. i know it must be annoying but your famous. YOU SIGNED UP FOR THIS! miley was out of line. she needs to shut up.

• mandy

I love you Miley!!!

• LesleyrockLovesJonas

The worst was that the pap kept filming… like WTH?
    And it’s ok, she was protecting Noah!

• brittknee329

i love how miley is telling people to have class, when she has no class what so ever lol

• Claire

why are u guys so mean with the pap just because she’s fat, beyond of her filming the family having breakfast?? soooorry ehh NOT EVERYONE CAN HAVE MILEY’S BODY. :(

• C

I totally hate it when a celebrity complains so much about having papparazzis chasing after them all day long. I mean IF YOU DON’T FUCKING WANT THEM, WHY THE HELL DO U APPEAR ON TV IF YOU KNOW THAT IT’S GONNA HAPPEN? AGH
    I really really love Miley but I kinda didn’t like this situation, because beyond of all, she told her to get some class while she’s not even wearing a bra, and also called her like that because she’s fat. whatever I believe I still love her no matter what she does….

• oneofakindxo

You tell her Miley.<3
    Bitch needs to stop filming.

And I think its funny how people say Miley was being rude lmfao. The way she said that was probably in the nicest way ever. I’m sure other people would like, cuss out the paparazzi.

• Untouchable

i get you what’s she saying but she’s telling the pap to have some class when she’s shoving her hands in front of the lens

She’s fucking stupid. You’re famous(SADLY), Miley, get the fuck over it dumb skanky whore.

• XxHotMeSSxX

YOU TELL EM MILEYYY !! HAHAHAHAHAH.

oceanUP. said:

Oct 13, 2010 @ 10:24 am
    ColdAsU said:

_______

She was 11 when she got into it how in the world would she know what it would be like? Also her parents said her to think about it really good but she wanted it but that doesn’t mean papz have to be rude as she just tries to do her job and have fun.

-dances around bored- WOOH

• iusedtobelovedrunk

Honestly, you can’t really be mad at paps. They’re jsut doing their job, and in return they’re making you more famous wth media exposure.

• mileyistheboss

You can tell that pap was an asswipe.

Miley should have some class and wear a bra

• Moonbeam

It’s one thing to take a picture when celebs enter or leave a restaurant. But this whole videotaping thing is really starting to get overboard. I don’t like it either to be videotaped while eating and I would kick the persons butt if he/she wouldn’t stop.
    The thing is pathetic. They videotape celebs the whole day without their permissions and make money from it. That should be illegal.

AAAAH SPAM ALERT! O_O

• iusedtobelovedrunk

ENOUGH WITH THE DAMN BRA DEBATE! GIRLS DON’T LIKE TO WER BRAS SOMETIMES, BECAUSE THEY WANT THEIR YOBBOS TO BREATH. BUILD A BRIDGE AND GET OVER IT!

• mileyistheboss

What is the point of video tapping someone when they are eating ROFL like what exactly do you get out of that?

• iusedtobelovedrunk

20 million points to whoever gets the yobbos reference.

• iusedtobelovedrunk

20 million points to whoever gets the yobbos reference.

• Anonymousbitch

please tell me what they say >_< I don’t understand!

Why u didn´t u understood it ?? u speak spanish ?

if the pap agreed not to film her then miley has the right to talk to her and she didnt say any thing rude she was polite im not really a fan of her new image but there is common sense no need to hate her for that

Italian >_>

• WinterPeace

This makes me love her even more. She sticks up to her family and that’s admirable…
    Seriously, some people here just talk about the bad things miley has done…but when it comes to something admirable, they just don’t want to recognize it ._. same goes to all the selena, demi, taylor, etc haters.

People shouldnt’ be saying that Miley knew it came with being famous. First off, when she chose to be an actress, she wasn’t even famous yet and I’m pretty sure she didn’t know she’d get that famous. And even when you DO become an actor/singer, you’re not always being followed around (ie: Mitchel Musso, Bridgit Mendler, Emily Osment..) Those kind of stars are not surrounded constantly by paps, Miley didn’t know she would get that famous, it all depended on the success of her career. So people should just calm down for blaming her for wanting to eat with her family. I get it that she’s been followed around for a really long time and she should expect it, but sometimes you just don’t feel like being followed around, it’s perfectly normal that once in a while celebs feel that way. I would get really tired of having to be followed around all the time, so PLEASE give her a break.

• AlexAranzazu

Miley is acting like she’s the princess of the world or somenthing :S THE PAP IS DOING HER JOB DUDE! u.u

please tell me what they say T_____T

Miley is awesome. I love how she isn’t afraid to stand up to people like that. Paparazzi need to get a life & stay out of celebrity’s lives. I would do the same thing if I were in her place. I only respect Miley more because she did this. All of the haters need to shut their pie holes!

Go Miley!! :D :D

I don’t like her but good for her. She wanted to have breakfast with her little sister and there’s no need for that to be filmed. Paparazzi ARE rude and disrespectful invading their privacy. She’s famous, so what. People REALLY need to get lives.

Miley is right. that lady is rude!
    haha she got dissed by miley cyrus! you dont want that!

• jdslkgjls

“have some class dude!”
    says the girl not wearing a bra….

• mileyistheboss

Moonbeam said:

agreed

• lauren(:

if this “ten year old” didnt want attention, why is she wearing a shirt with ber bra hanging out? why is a 10 year old even wearing a bra?
    youre the one corrupting her miley, not the paps.
    lol oh self centered hollywood teeensss.

• mileyfanatic

Awwhhh poor Miley :(( I love you ! Miley’s totally right that bitch needs to put her camera down. DO NOT callo Miley rude! That was not rude she was very polite. Love You Miley. <3

• mileyfanatic

If I was Miley I would grab that camera and throw it. hahhahahah. plus to add to my last comment. It’s great that Miley stands up for herself.

• mileyistheboss

jdslkgjls said:

“have some class dude!”
    says the girl not wearing a bra….

The girl with no bra isn’t holding a video camera filming someone and their family while they are eating. Lets see girl no with no bra > the linebacker holding the camera.

go miles <3

Idk, this was just.. weird

it’s not like she was standing right next to them video taping them eating she was like 100 feet away!!! And if by ten year old she means her little sister then that’s just stupid. she’s “famous” too it’s not like she’s not used to it. miley’s argument is pathetic and she probably just wants to loook “badass” and “hardcore” and your telling a paparazzi to have class? okay 1, it’s creepy but it’s their jobs and 2, miley is the one who needs some class she’s an effing whore. or at last wants to be one.

• xRawwr

omg! like seriously Miley’s my hero (: <3

• cocomonkie

she was kind of rude about it, but i mean come on, i would do the same thing. but she could of at least been nicer about it.

• Rainey

yeah she’s with a 10 year old who is already dressing like a little hooker.

• mileyistheboss

Idk, this was just.. weird

I don’t think anyone would get use to it you just have to deal with it but I can understand celebs getting pissed after a while.

• iHeartCookies

no miley is NOT!! rude .. this paparazzi IS RUDE! let the girl have breakfast with her sister! just leave her alone

just cause she wants privacy doesnt mean shes rude…if you were famous, i think you’d get annoyed after a while too.

MILEY IS RUDE

miley is right people should’nt feel her sister i mean,first who wants to see her sister eating NOBODY GIVES A DAMN FOR WHAT NOAH IS DOING! and noah is a ten year old,and miley well why now she is just so mad a paps but whatever,,,and miley put a fuckin bra okay! nobody wants to see your nipples not wearing bra is not having class,and your sister looks pathetic! at her age i wasn’t wearing that crap i was wearing a TOP cause thats what u use when u r 10 with no boobs!,,,but people should respect her and her family,,and that fucking fat pap if they told you nicely once stop it! BUT REALLY MILEY PUT A FUCKIN BRA AND NOAH YOU ARE HILARIOUS IF I WAS INFRONT OF RIGHT NOW I WOULD LAUGH SO HARD YOU WOULD BE CRYING OVER HOW PATHETIC YOU LOOK OVER THE LAST TEN YEARS

• ClaireMichelle

I think she handled that well. The pap apparently had agreed not to film them and she did anyway. Miley fairly calmly asked her to stop. The pap was clearly in the wrong here. And she had nothing to say to defend herself.

• dmimima

Oh gosh Miley, calm down it’s not that serious. And ur the last person that needs to tell someone to get class. This is coming from the chick who walks around without a bra in public and humps beds in her music videos. And if the paps are annoying you so much, why didn’t she sit inside?

• melany549

I really don’t understand what the big deal is with the bra!! you can see her nipple big deal get over it

• Jenn C.

“Have some class” says the girl with shorts up to her ass and no bra…

• FrancyJonasGomez

Um…… Ok.

have some class dude maybe you should for calling her a dude

“Go get some class” Oh the irony, Miley…

She is talking about “class” hahahahaha funny!

I LOVE MILEY
    shes soo right

She just called her dude because she is fat.

• PrettyYoungThing

Yawn. Paparazzi are creeps. So what else is new?

• catty

WELL DONE MILEY!!

Phoebe said:

The pap wasn’t even filming Noah. She was filming Miley.
    ______

Yes they were and the girl said that she wouldn’t film them but still did. Not fair.

you guys are saying noah is so young, do you see her bra in the pictures? lmfao.
    HAVE SOME CLASS DUDE. -.-

Miley needs to have some class before she tells other people to.

HAVE SOME CLASS DUDE. -.-

Miley’s rant about class would have been more effective if she was actually wearing a bra. SMH. Fail.

• BangThatDrum

i think when miley said ‘have some class’, she meant say something like ‘have some respect’ or something.

• NickJisHot

i sooo love her, YEAH DUDE GET SOME CLASS!

• Tania

Okay, maybe Miley is not the best person to talk about class, but she’s totally right about the paparazzi filming a 10 year old.