Miley Cyrus HOMELESS SHELTER SEXY

miley-cyrus-sexpot-93

Teen sexpot Miley Cyrus stopped off at her local homeless shelter to donate ten bags of clothing to the less fortunate & posed beautifully for her many paparazzi adorers. Photos: PacificCoastNews.

• BlueWorld

suckit said:

HER DRESS IS ADORABLE WHO FREAKIN CARES ABOUT HER HAIR BEING MESSY I BET YOUR HAIR IS MESSY ALOT!! IT REMINDS US SHES NORMAL I LOVE IT AND LOVE HER!! SHUT UPP THANKS

dude, you act like you’re 12-_-

Nope…
    Probably 10.

• joejonasloveeeee1099

I love all ur logan icons.. but I already told u that awhile ago :)

• bananapancakesplease

I miss her old really long hair. Even though it was fake. I don’t particularly care. But I am in love with the dress<3

• PrettyYoungThing

That was very, very sweet of her! And she looks stunning in that dress. I love seeing her in something other than all black or ripped t-shirts.

It’s a nice change :]

• girl crush mileyyyyy

NOO GIVE THEM TO ME! :(

• NancyDrew

She looks so cute! <3 But way to imply she posed for the pics instead of actually doing a good deed.

• Mayra.

I love that dress!

• SimplyCT

BlueWorld said:

SimplyCT said:
    cute. :)
    i love her dress.

I love your icon, Logan is so good looking and amazing…wait, that is Logan right? lol

thanks. haha.
    and yeah it’s Logan. xD

• JocelynGeee

Love the dress but,
    the Ke$ha hair not so much.

• MileyRulezz

ahahaha! I LOVE how out of ALLLL the candids of Miley out today, FUCKER OCEANUP (yeah that’s right! I said it, now spam me bitch!) is gonna post up these pictures…SMFH!!

at least other websites have the decency to post some. So FUCK YOU OCEANUP.

later, haterz.

• Ali.

I love when she wears dresses :)

• bananapancakesplease

TraceSTAN said:

Ten bags, how many see through shirts and lace bras do the homeless need?
    No, see, she’s probably donating all the clothes that DON’T look like that. Good move though, wearing a nice dress to that place, otherwise they might think SHE’S homeless.

• iLoveChimpanzee

It’s a nice change :]
    __
    This. like when i saw her like that i smiled :) lol

• JocelynGeee

I want her boots.

• xdaydreamer

i LOVE that dress. but those shoes..:S
    she looks cute still. i love it when she wears no makeup & doesn’t do a lot with hair but still looks fresh. :)

• mixi

I LOVE HER! !

• Anonymous25

Kesha is that you??? lol

• BlueWorld

SimplyCT said:
    cute. :)
    i love her dress.

thanks. haha.
    and yeah it’s Logan. xD

Oh, ok.
    No problem ;)

• taylorllama

her hair looks horrible.

• brittknee329

theres that necklace again..

• myfactoryanimal?

mileyluver15 said:

cool.

• JoeJonasIsAwesome

She looks amazing.That’s all I have to say:)

• Anonymous1

I miss her short hair.

• iLoveChimpanzee

new hellcats +& south park today<33

• myfactoryanimal?

i want her to dress like this more often now, i love it! and i also love the fact that i have her boots (similar) from topshop…ah life is good! :)

• realistgangsta

no more anons why ou why

• AlexDoris

Oh Haiz! :p
    give me you iconz pleatz?
    thanks you very muchz! :p

• AlexDoris

Is that Nick in your icon?

• Anonymous18

i hate when people say “i can’t” YOU CANT WHAT??? FINISH THE SENTENCE.GOD

• suckit

dude, you act like you’re 12-_-

• Moonbeam

The homeless wear prada.

• hottiegirl

she looks soo good , i wish if she dress like that all the time

• ClaireMichelle

Good for her. :) That’s a lot of clothing. And I love her dress!

• nemoh

Sexy bitch.

• mileycrush

nemoh i love ur icon hahahaah :)

• hellodollface

dropping off clothes?
    dont you mean picking up clothes?
    i thought her clothes came from homeless shelters? with all the rips and the way they dont fit…..

• nemoh

mileycrush said:
    nemoh i love ur icon hahahaah :)

Thanks. Yours is pretty damn hot as well.

• thedarksunshine

I love her dress.

• thedarksunshine

Those ten bags of clothes probably aren’t even a quarter of her closet.. But that’s sweet, donating. (: I do that.

• thedarksunshine

Danycakes said:
    why does she wear that necklace every day?
    I guess she really really really likes it.

• hellodollface

_

• mileycrush

nemoh hahahah thanks ur so damn funiii :)) so wats up!!

• milenator

I love Miley!
    and people say she’s a diva and full of herself (smh) least she took time to donate her clothes
    i gotta be honest i never donated my clothes but i always want to

and dress is cute its been a while since she casually dress like that she dresses a lil ‘dark’/hipsterish/bohomian

• joejonasloveeeee1099

really now? she doesn’t try too hard?

• idkMyBFFjill

This is adorable. End of story.

• nemoh

hellodollface said:
    dropping off clothes?
    dont you mean picking up clothes?

Ha ha ha ha. So fucking funny. -__-

• mileyluver15

thats cute donating but you know she could auction off thoes clothes for soo much more money on ebaby an then give the money to the donation place

• Danycakes

why does she wear that necklace every day?

• hellodollface

@mileyluver15
    youre so hypocritical.

• Diamondback

Cute and fuzzy :)

• .ImTheHBIC.

YAY,

• mileycrush

ohgosssh she’s gorgeous :) i love this girl, she doesnt have to try so hard to llookk beautiful :) i love that about her. :) and btw is she gaining weight? how much does she weigh, lol :D

• HBIC

Pretty girl! I love that dress, not a huge fan of the necklace on her.

And whenever she wears shades, I find that she looks sooo young. Reminds me of her very first Hannah episodes :P

• MistressJonas

She looks so pretty :)

• heartinvasion?

Her hair….ughhh, ew -_-
    SHORT PLEASE.

• Rainey

i need that dress.

• heartinvasion?

I love her dress though.

• Untouchable

she looks pretty..she even posed wow

• suckit

dude, you act like you’re 12-_-

Nope…
    Probably 10.

LMAO xD probably is 10

• Uhuh

Moonbeam said:

The homeless wear prada.
    ————————
    Good One LMAO xD

• live2love2laugh

awww see she isnt mean to the paps all the time she was defending noah ….personally her relationship with the paps seem a little bipolar to me =/ ..js

• xRawwr

she looks amazing (:

• FrancyJonasGomez

I want her dress <3
    But girl needs a brush.

• sayWHAT

i wore a dress like that today :) and it was windy out guys.

• suckit

why do people feel the need to defend everything??it may have been windy outside or maybe not but,it’s not such a big deal.-_-

• mileyluver15

im stealing her shoes and dress

xRawwr said:

she looks amazing (:

she looks more than amazing!!
    shes sooo pretty!! stunning flawless i love her this is the miley i know and loved and missed. this is the best shes looked in like a year.

• xoSierraxo

just MY opinion but she went from having the most wanted hair (her really long hair) to now having disgusting hair blah !
    what was wrong with her short hair that was waay better than.. this

suckit said:

i know everyones hair is messy even the most famous celebs …who cares messy hair i think is cool i like just woke up from bed hair look its hoboish i like it in fact i rocked it today around school lol all day everyday

haters will hate.

• xoSierraxo

but her dress is sooo cute i want it, the neckless can go tho she wears it to much

• mileyluver15

i just think my next icon will come from these pics just saying.

• mileyluver15

the necklace is the only thing i dont like it doesnt look cute with her dress..
    its weird what is her necklace?

• suckit

exactly.i love her dress,but i think her hair looks messy.i’m not recuired to like everything,am i??

• mileyluver15

i never realize how much prettier miley really is when she smiles and poses for the paparazzi and wears actual decent clothing.

• xoSierraxo

just saying before people go all ape shit on me talking about her hair i never said there was anything wrong with messy hair but i just dont like it for my self, some people can rock messy hair .. and i dont think miley does :) still love her tho

suckit said:

no i mean of course her hair is messy but its probably just normal hair that people wear everyday but for a celeb its messy of course there will always be people who dont like everything as long as you like miley its cool lol

• suckit

:O i adore that necklace,and it probably has an important meaning

suckit said:

:O i adore that necklace,and it probably has an important meaning

i think of robot when i see that necklace at first site i dont know why.

suckit said:

:O i adore that necklace,and it probably has an important meaning

i think of robot when i see that necklace at first site i dont know why.

• suckit

see,i like how smart you are:)

• xoSierraxo

Oct 13, 2010 @ 04:26 pm
    mileyluver15 said:

the necklace is the only thing i dont like it doesnt look cute with her dress..
    its weird what is her necklace?
    ——————————————–

i dont like her shoes eaither they look weird with the whole look but the dress is soo freaken cute

• BglitterBBy2.0

live2love2laugh said:

If your talking to me I think she should stop overacting and bringing attention to herself like that one chick that she went off on cause of Noah I get she was defending her sister but honestly she just made that pap double the money cause she got that on tape.

• INA-Forever

SExspot???

• suckit

O i adore that necklace,and it probably has an important meaning

i think of robot when i see that necklace at first site i dont know why.

lol.robot??ok.gotta go.bye:))

• INA-Forever

God oceanup, could you be anymore of a douche.

• INA-Forever

She looks beautiful maybe that’s why she was cleaning out her closet in the last Miley and Mandy video and just had the time to send it there.

• VIVA glam

cute dress. her hair looks like shit sorry to say. i liked shorter hair on her. she’s had extensions for 3+ years.

• Hilary

I love her dress! <3

• MileyDemiJoBros

SEXYYYYYYYYYYYY!
    I love her so much <3

• miesquierdo
  • xSweetCandyxx

Her dress is beautiful =)

• Clauber

Danycakes said:

why does she wear that necklace every day?

Maybe she sleeps with it..

• ShirG

Love her dress. Super cute :)
    Her hair is a mess, though.

• INA-Forever

OMG! m is here!!! xD

• Roro xox

she looks gorgeous :)

• Stay_Gold

She did a good thing!! Sadly, people will still find ways to say how horrible of a person she is. I wish I had that kind of power!!!
    Keep being you Miley!! Your true fans will be here!!

• INA-Forever

I love how Miley’s hair looks like a mop eating a rug that’s on drugs but still pulls it off.

• blackmag1c

Makes me laugh how she freaks out over the paparazzi, basically gets in a fight with one of them, gives them mean looks and talk about how they’re “disgusting stalkers”… yet when they photograph her doing something relatively nice, she’s all smiles and posing… hmm…

• HBIC

Hmm true :\

• skyebird

she’s gorgeous.

• Rachel77

Aw she looks happy, and I like her dress :)but Dam her hair looks fried.

• BlueWorld

I lovee her dress! (:

• suckit

her hair’s a mess 0_o fix that shit miles:)

• mileyistheboss

we need to buy her some defrizzer and than she would looks really good. So nice of her to donate her clothes :D

• iLoveChimpanzee

<33
    that damn dress
    i want it now!!

• SimplyCT

cute. :)
    i love her dress.

• BlueWorld

SimplyCT said:
    cute. :)
    i love her dress.

• myfactoryanimal?

she’s probs trying to get that big hair look. uhm. looks like bedhead xD anyway love her!<3

• realistgangsta

its was windy outside when they took the pic so of course her hair isgoing to look a mess

• songwason
  • fan4lyftwitter

<3 the dress

• myfactoryanimal?

Oct 13, 2010 @ 03:47 pm
    realistgangsta said:

wudd up yo?! yu gangsta init.

• TraceSTAN

Ten bags, how many see through shirts and lace bras do the homeless need?

• PullTheTrigger

are you fucking serious. she’s got the same dress as me :l great

• smilezbear

I liek the dress and her hair. I love messy hair, I think it looks edgy, rebel-ish and combined with the dress cute. Lmao.

Combing hair a lot isn’t actually healthy for hair. Js.

• Entertainmentlove

whoo i have a new name no more liam h sucks

• mypokerface

I like her dress, but i think she looks fat in it. LMAO at her hair, amazing but so messy !

• itsnikkiey

wuts with the hair?

• Phoebe

THAT’S why I love her:)

• itsmileybest

haha her hair is a mess!
    I like her dress *_*
    I love her <3

• daYen

OMG WHAT A DRESS!!! VOTE FOR MILEY AT EMA!!

• suzii18023

<3333

• peacenlove
  • peacenlove

love her dress <3

• TraceSTAN

peacenlove said:

love her dress <3

i like it, we have a sofa with that pattern.

• BglitterBBy2.0

A) That’s so sweet of her.
    B) I <333 her effin dress && necklace
    C) I'm confused why did she let the paps take a photo of her now instead of bitching?

• m

Teen sexpot? Really OceanUP?

• peacenlove

Oct 13, 2010 @ 04:11 pm
    TraceSTAN said:
    peacenlove said:

love her dress <3

i like it, we have a sofa with that pattern.

oh wow…your name, your icon..smh lmao

• Uhuh