Joe Jonas Ashley Greene Katsuya Love

jashley-katsuya-85

Young lovers Joe Jonas & Ashley Greene arrived hand-in-hand for a romantic dinner at Katsuya restaurant in Hollywood on Wednesday evening. They look so happy together! Photos: PacificCoastNews.

• ThaiRibbon

Srahx3 said:

i’m tired seeing them together!!!!
    i’m not really a joe fan.. but i don’t like that couple AT ALL !!

i’m sick of hearing about them too. it’s just annoying

• andrewpeter05

joe has a nice ass, but whats with the mentally challenged looks from both?

• XxDiSnEyNeRdxX

God.
    Enough Jashley posts!
    =/

• ThaiRibbon

God.
    Enough Jashley posts!
    =/
    agreed

• DavidArchiefan

I get it OU!U r obsessed with them.Now start posting relevant stuffs

• LibertyMiley_

NO MORE Jashley! :O

• _liesyoutold

• JoeHoe4Life

Sorry all you butthurt Demi/Jemi fans. Joe and Ashley are together and relevant and there are going to be posts about them, just like there where during that fail of a bullshit relationship called Jemi. At least now Joe doesn’t look like he wants to throw up like he did then.

• dreamingALOUD

I never thought a couple could get as annoying as Jemi …and then Jashley came along.

• Jaymee__x

LOVE.<3

• Danger-ous

Why are they annoying? This is the first we’ve seen of them in weeks. You’re just pissed because they’re happy.

• DavidArchiefan

Danger-ous said:

No.I’m just pissed because every time I come online,they’re everywhere

• Danger-ous

(replying to this) – Oct 14, 2010 @ 10:52 am
    DavidArchiefan said:

Danger-ous said:

No.I’m just pissed because every time I come online,they’re everywhere
    Funny you must be on a different world wide web than me, becuase all I ever see are divorces and Kim Kardashian. I don’t see why that is pissed off worthy anyway, but to each his own.

• Hilary

so cute <3

• andrewpeter05

i go back to december turn around and make it all right

• DavidArchiefan

(replying to this) – Oct 14, 2010 @ 10:54 am
    Danger-ous said:

(replying to this) – Oct 14, 2010 @ 10:52 am
    DavidArchiefan said:

Danger-ous said:

No.I’m just pissed because every time I come online,they’re everywhere
    I don’t know why them being happy is pissed off worthy

• Bubbly-Joe

I give it another month.

• FrancyJonasGomez

His style is amazing <3
    She’s a lucky girl, and he’s a lucky guy.

• RockWithJoe

I think then that relationship is in half fake . Cuz joe love her, but she just want be more famous and sh’s using our joe ! Do you all really don’t see it ? Look on photos … joe is smiling but ashley face is saying ”people look here, joe jonas is mine ! ” … it’s true . They’ll break up in November ( i hope) and When they’ll break up(in your opinion) ?

(sorry by my bad english)

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

nice.

• putlimeinthecoconut

gsfghdfgshsghd. so fucking cute <3

• foxface87

PRESH

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

He is looking fit as per usual ;)

• xAubrianna13x

Cute

• Chelsea-Rose

Not a big fan of them together, but anything is better than Joe and Camilla.

• lovato is love.

aww :)

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

My brothers fit friend is round; yumm xD

• Im.a.vain.bitch

aww =D

• AlwaystheTruth

ikd how you guys are tired of them. these are the fist pictures ofthem to come out in weeks… seriously,somo of you are really pathetic!

anyway
    beautiful couple.Glad to see they seem happy!
    Joe looks hot as usual

• thedarksunshine

I really want to be fine with these two but I just can’t.
    I have such a negative feeling towards them..
    I don’t get how Joe, who really doesn’t like to be public about a relationship, is public about this one.
    Even though, he hasn’t even bothered to confirm it yet. There’s no point though, it’s obvious.

• thewayilovedyou

I love them together, I think I’m now “team Jashley” <3

• thewayilovedyou

VIVA glam said:

________

is she taller than him? that’s kinda cute. :)

————————–

No, he is taller than her in this picture she’s in high heels, but still cute.

• Untouchable

joe looks so cute

• suzii18023

joe is so hot i think he needs a haircut lol

• Adrianne1

how can she walk with those hills

• Chanells__Cool

She’s the devil. That is all.

• Ashleyy.

What the foooook D:
    Im really get tired of these two. Blehh.

• VIVA glam

i love how nobody complains when there are multiple nick posts. just boring stuff like where he went for lunch or something he said ages ago. smh!

• tamiresr

disgusting

• Danger-ous

Oct 14, 2010 @ 09:43 am
    rainbow3000 said:

when is the new twilight movie is gonna
    film??

I guess summer next year
    October.

• rainbow3000

when is the new twilight movie is gonna
    film??

I guess summer next year

• xoamandaa1219

cuteeee!!!!! :D this is the first time i actualy reacted by going “awwwww” when i saw a Jashley sighting. i think im getting used to them :) but Jemi is still my #1 and always will b

• xSweetCandyxx

I’m more of a Jemi fan,but Jashley looks so cute i think i’m starting to like them =)

• Trainups

Who cares. Joe and Ash and her friends can do what they want.
    I want to hear Demi new CD.
    I hope there are some good tracks on there that go mainstream.
    I am ready for that girl to show her talent with the right songs.
    I wonder what will Disny do without Miley bringing in the big music and acting bucks.
    They need to step up with the correct management of Demi.
    Actually Demi need to leave Disney/Hollywood Records.

• rakx3

my brother works there.
    he texted me last night saying joe was on a date with ashley.

:D

• VIVA glam

________

is she taller than him? that’s kinda cute. :)

• RUBYSimpson143

AWWWWW

• Alice_Palace

Joe is undeniably happy! 143 Joe

• RUBYSimpson143

yay i was first :)

• songwason
  • rainbow3000

Jashley!! My favorite couple :)

• Srahx3

i’m tired seeing them together!!!!
    i’m not really a joe fan.. but i don’t like that couple AT ALL !!

• bananapancakesplease

Joe is seriously a really attractive man. I never really realized it til now. I mean, I always thought he was hot, but it’s just like wow, he’s really good-looking. Lucky bitch. :P I do think they’re cute though. I just hope Ashley isn’t a player/cheater/famewhore/heartbreaker/whore anymore, like she’s been with every other guy. :)

• Anonymous25

when is the new twilight movie is gonna
    film??

• bananapancakesplease

I swear Miley has those boots.

• Anonymous25

http://twitpic.com/2xkpuz she looks like a trasvesti in here

• jerseygirl

JFC. What are you all bitching about? These are the first pap shots we’ve gotten of them since BEFORE they were in London, supporting Nick. And that was in the beginning of Oct.

Scroll past the post if you’re tired of seeing beautiful people in love.

• andrewpeter05

i just find it interesting that she is together with just one guy.