Selena Gomez Madrid HMV BEAUTIFUL

selenaewgweggegege

• Sunshinesweetheart

lalal;a

• never change

i love selena’s hair

• smilezbear

Her new hair is pretty, but I honestly like her dark hair so much. :) Though I prefer the short hair better than the long hair.

• songwason
  • Diamondback

:))))))))))

• xSweetCandyxx

She looks beautiful =)

• Watch your back

Stunning :)

• Chelsea-Rose

Jaymee__x said:
    Chelsea-Rose said:
    Has she dyed her hair? I like it! Looks very pretty :)

i seriously love your icon. :D

============

Haha, I just changed it. I’d had it for a while. But thanks you! Likewise :)

• TeenageDream

she dyed her hair?! :O
    i loved her natural black hair..but oh well. she looks gorgeous either way,

• Jaymee__x

Chelsea-Rose said:

Jaymee__x said:
    Chelsea-Rose said:
    Has she dyed her hair? I like it! Looks very pretty :)

i seriously love your icon. :D

============

Haha, I just changed it. I’d had it for a while. But thanks you! Likewise :)

you’re welcome. :)
    i love her in glee and i love the fact, that she plays dr. reid’s mom in criminal minds. :D

• CatchMeIfYouCan

It’s just the lighting in that pic but her hair is dark brown with highlights in the other pics.

• adw014

Well I Think Demi , Miley , Selena Should All Get together and Take Pictures Because All their Hairs Look the Same . #JS

• xobrittany630

Why do people always have to bring up Miley in a Selena,Taylor, or Demi post I dont get it everyone always wants to compare Miley to everyone its getting old.

• LizzieHawkins

I’m just waiting for the comment.

“she dyed her hair because she wants Nick back” BLAH BLAH

no one is gonna say it? really?

• Jaymee__x

LizzieHawkins said:

I’m just waiting for the comment.

“she dyed her hair because she wants Nick back” BLAH BLAH

no one is gonna say it? really?
    she dyed her hair because she wants Nick back!! NELENA WTF!

nah, i’m just kidding…

• mileycrush

eww. lmfao jk. cute. :)

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

I don’t think she dyed it… I think its just the lighting

• superdooper

I don’t think she’s dyed her hair coz you can see in the other pictures its darker. I think it’s just the lighting….

• Sunshinesweetheart

OMG she looks great

• Taste.The.Rainbow

when i first saw it she looked really blonde O_o

• Its_Angie

myfactoryanimal? said:

her hair, :/ RUN! nelena fans are one the loose! “SHE GOT HIGHLIGHTS!! OMG NELENAS BACK!” RUNNN!
    ——————————–
    what !?

• StarStruck33

Is it me or does her hair looks like Miley new hair do ??

• LizzieHawkins

StarStruck33 said:

Is it me or does her hair looks like Miley new hair do ??
    OH MY, I was waiting for that commment too.
    (do you really think that everything she have does or say has a thing to do with miley?)

• Iriina

her “new” hair looks beautiful <3

• mimi

Her hair looks like demi and miley’s color now????Eventhought now miley color her hair a little more blond now.

• misscherie13

she’s too gorgeous! love her! <3

• hengtian123
  • famousforitalia

wow, all three have this light blondish hair now xD

• StarStruck33

LizzieHawkins said:
    StarStruck33 said:

Is it me or does her hair looks like Miley new hair do ??
    OH MY, I was waiting for that commment too.
    ———————
    I dunno I really feel that Selena deep inside wants to break out just like Miley

• Hollieluvsux

Shes pretty :D
    But the shirt looks like one of my grans
    old table cloths ..

• Jaymee__x

The shirt is awful. Sorry. :/

• EvaSnow

I didn’t know that she cut and dyed her hair..

• Jaymee__x

Okay, wow, the new pic ist STUNNING!

• Chelsea-Rose

Has she dyed her hair? I like it! Looks very pretty :)

• LizzieHawkins

OH NO she did not!

WHY?

• peaceandlove.

Her hair. :o

• Jaymee__x

Chelsea-Rose said:
    Has she dyed her hair? I like it! Looks very pretty :)

i seriously love your icon. :D

• myfactoryanimal?

• xobrittany630

This is how her hair is. It just looks light in the main pic cause theres like a light hitting it or the flash from the cam or something. its still dark. http://www.oceanup.com/photogallery?nid=15892&fid=105910

• jemi_loverx3

Her highlights look just like Demi’s!!! I like them though :) Very pretty :)

• JustAddMermaid