Taylor Swift Camilla Belle Song Revenge?

oceanup-spring-summer-fan-art-contest-winner-28888

Taylor Swift‘s new song ‘Better Than Revenge‘ about Camilla Belle? Yahoo! Via CallUsFreaks: A fast-paced rocker in tradition of vengeance songs like ‘Picture to Burn,’ but aimed at a Mean Girl. ‘She underestimated just who she was..

..stealing from..’ Indeed. ‘I think her ever-present frown is a little troubling/ She thinks I’m psycho because I like to rhyme her name with things.’ Speaking of rhymes, the chorus rhymes ‘she’s an actress’ with ‘better known for the things

she does on the mattress.’ Parting thought: ‘You might have him, but haven’t you heard?/You might have him, but I always get the last word.’ Oh, we imagine ‘she’ heard, whoever she might be.

• realistgangsta

If you’re going to criticize someone’s grammar, your grammar should surpass their own. It’s “than”, not “then”.
    get’em

• Camz.

get’em
    got’em

• Moonbeam

peacelovehearts said:
    This is for Ashley, not Camilla..
    I doubt Joe and Ashley were dating when she wrote that song.

• JDsmooth

idk, she’s writing songs for everyone
    john mayer, taylor lautner, joe jonas, and now camilla?

• Joehoe2010

She needs to get the hell over it. They have been over for..what? Months now?

• mileyistheboss

taylor swift is going become a serial killer bitch is insane

• Moonbeam

You might have him, but I always get the last word.

We know, because you bitch about it in your songs. I think it’s really immature. Grow up.

• realistgangsta

oh taylor girl let it go dam shit she act like a little school girl how old is she again

• Voice of reason

JDsmooth said:

idk, she’s writing songs for everyone
    john mayer, taylor lautner, joe jonas, and now camilla?

All speculation(s). And the John Mayer one… Hah!

• Dumaaa ?

I’m pretty sure this was written for Camilla, because Taylor said the album is her diary from 2008-2010. She probably wrote it when she was bitter about the Jaylor breakup. I doubt she cares enough about Jashley to write a song about Ashley. Plus aren’t they friends, or at least cool with each other?

• peacelovehearts

peacelovehearts said:
    This is for Ashley, not Camilla..
    I doubt Joe and Ashley were dating when she wrote that song.
    Camilla just doesn’t really seem like the person that has good sex to me :/

• teamnobody

Oct 18, 2010 @ 11:53 pm
    mileyistheboss said:

taylor swift is going become a serial killer bitch is insane

• Voice of reason

Camilla just doesn’t really seem like the person that has good sex to me :/

Lmao she just gives off that vibe.

• ColdAsU

She’s old enough to have better grammer then you

• peacelovehearts

Oct 18, 2010 @ 11:53 pm
    mileyistheboss said:

taylor swift is going become a serial killer bitch is insane

Rofllll

• Moonbeam

This is for Ashley, not Camilla..
    I doubt Joe and Ashley were dating when she wrote that song.
    Camilla just doesn’t really seem like the person that has good sex to me :/
    You never know. I thought the same about Taylor, but I bet the sex with John was spectacular.

• ColdAsU

Taylor doesn’t care about what you think.Listen to
    ‘Mean’ :)

• twomorelonelypeople

teamnobody said:

Oct 18, 2010 @ 11:53 pm
    mileyistheboss said:

taylor swift is going become a serial killer bitch is insane

yup because love is the only thing that is “real” in this world right. pleasee

• thedarksunshine

I really don’t care but I really wanna hear the song! XD

• peacelovehearts

This is for Ashley, not Camilla..
    I doubt Joe and Ashley were dating when she wrote that song.
    Camilla just doesn’t really seem like the person that has good sex to me :/
    —————-
    Ohh, I’m sure it was.
    I hope he used a rubber, or she’s gonna be in trouble (Oh ah ah ahhh!) *rubs ass*

• memiAndniley

Dayumm i wouldnt wanna date Taylor if i was a guy i mean if i broke up with her she would write a song bout me? lmao..

• realistgangsta

fuck you and taylor and if you got something to say plz step up

• Feed Me

teamnobody said:

Oct 18, 2010 @ 11:53 pm
    mileyistheboss said:

taylor swift is going become a serial killer bitch is insane

lol i’m starting to like her. say what you want about Taylor, but this is funny. People write songs about others all the time, “You’re so vain”, etc. it’s nothing new. No names used, so no harm no foul. And true they all can’t write classics about not being tamed or clubbing.

• Uhuh

Haha I love Taylor’s songs!! <3
    Does anyone know what picture of demi everyone is talking about?? JW

• peacelovehearts

Oct 18, 2010 @ 11:53 pm
    mileyistheboss said:

taylor swift is going become a serial killer bitch is insane

yup because love is the only thing that is “real” in this world right. pleasee
    Dude, 95% of the music in today’s society is about love & sex. WTF is she suppose to write about then? Smh

• mileyistheboss

teamnobody said:

Oct 18, 2010 @ 11:53 pm
    mileyistheboss said:

taylor swift is going become a serial killer bitch is insane

Please excuse me as I die laughing last time I checked fairy tales weren’t real. ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL I also can’t take you seriously when you say “don’t hate on taylor” and than you hate on Miley hypocrite times 1000.

• realistgangsta

their like cricketz to me

• RedBullGivesYou

mileyistheboss said:

taylor swift is going become a serial killer bitch is insane

• Camz.

• jessica effect

she does on the mattress.’

LOL. SO. FREAKING. HARD.

Can’t wait to hear this one. Oh my lanta, I love T-Swift.

• idkMyBFFjill

What’s she do on the mattress again?

• memiAndniley

hmm boring post Later guys:)

• Moonbeam

Good, but when you are 15 and there is one song on your album about your ex it’s not that bad. But when you’re 20 and the whole album is just to get back at people that you never had the gut to confront it gets pathetic.

• RedBullGivesYou
  • idkMyBFFjill

idkMyBFFjill said:
    What’s she do on the mattress again?
    fucks.
    And taylor swift feels the need to write about this why?

• idkMyBFFjill

No seriously, i feel like there was a movie or something that included camilla on a mattress suggestively, i just can’t think of it. I could be very wrong though.

• never change

funny picture

• superJOEman

Ohhh boyyy.. When will she get over it?! It was like 2 years ago! :\

• LetsJumpTheSun

I hate that picture okay? Lol.
    Dont mess with Taylor cuz shell writea song bout you! Just kidding lmfao, anyway love her songs:)

• Daniel

Taylor Swift needs someone to write a bitchy song about her.

• hotlikemexico

COME ON. She is STILL going off about that? No f*cking wonder why she keeps getting dumped..

• Camz.

Taylor Swift needs someone to write a bitchy song about her.

• WYLMITE?

I think Taylor is a way better song writer than Miley.

• putlimeinthecoconut
  • Gearsarealwaysturning

Oct 19, 2010 @ 11:36 am
    WYLMITE? said:
    Gearsarealwayst… said:

This better not be true or you taylor fans will see her for the last time…Camilla for the win.
    I truly feel sorry for Camilla.
    She got all the hate from some of the crazy Jonas and Taylor fans.
    ====
    I know. People are crazy. Camilla was one of the nicest girls joe dated. She never said a word when her and joe broke up. People hate on her because joe was really into cami. But, whatever. I LOVE the jonas brothers and camilla belle. :p Ps. Taylor should really get over it. XD

• WYLMITE?

Gearsarealwayst… said:

Oct 19, 2010 @ 11:36 am
    WYLMITE? said:
    Gearsarealwayst… said:

I truly feel sorry for Camilla.
    She got all the hate from some of the crazy Jonas and Taylor fans.
    ====
    Agreed :)

She never aid anything about him.

• WYLMITE?

Gearsarealwayst… said:

Oct 19, 2010 @ 11:36 am
    WYLMITE? said:
    Gearsarealwayst… said:

I truly feel sorry for Camilla.
    She got all the hate from some of the crazy Jonas and Taylor fans.
    ====
    Agreed :)

She never said anything about him.

• Feed Me

Ah, it’s just a song, in ten years it’ll be the only thing Camilla is remembered for, unless Dirty Dancing 3: Capoeira Nights really takes off that is.

• urluvismydrugg

she practically writes a song about everyone she meets.

• vampire_bitch

Where’s Ashley Greene? ;]]

• crazylady

I agree with this comment.
    I just hate how it seems like 99 percent of her songs are like this.
    it’s just whiny to me.
    a huge reason why I dislike her.

• EASYMAC.

ha. i like it.
    i dont think a taylor album would be a taylor album without a good pictures-to-burn-esque song. kind of a requirement.

• Anika

Ehm… when is Taylor gonna grow up?!

• _liesyoutold

Totally for Ashley.

• xSweetCandyxx

I love Taylor but i think it’s a little too much….but maybe is for another girl who was a bitch to her.So she get’s a revenge in her song….

• _Poet_

I honestly have no idea why people compare Miley and Taylor- they’re completely different. Miley is definitely not for little girls anymore, unless their mothers want their tweenies rolling around blindfolded on a bed in their underwear. She’s for the teen audience who want a club/pop sound. When Miley left the tween audience, Taylor filled the gap which was genius commercially. Parents are fine with their daughters singing You Belong with Me, walking around in sundresses, and the tween market is where the money is at. They are both entertainers who are aiming at different markets, with two completely different images. They’re both stinkin’ rich because millions of people (I’m sure mostly girls) are walking around singing their lyrics, and I’m sure they could care less what a bunch of people on Oceanup are fighting about. Just saying. :]

• _liesyoutold

She words things better, yes but that still doesn’t make up for the fact that she only talks about one thing over and over again. Like i said, which i will repeat again, miley touches on many subjects unlike taylor who only likes to talk about heartbreak and love. People will get sick of that soon and move on (i’m surprised she’s still around to be honest). Whereas, Miley is going to branch out and become the next Britney Spears (which she can never really compare to because no one can beat britney) and come out with more radio friendly and dancy songs. Let’s face it. Sex sells and people are going to get tired of fairytale taylor after a while. I’d say that ‘speak now’ will be her last album where people are still fawning all over her. Unless she changes her sound and image, she’s not going to get any more popular.

Hmm. I agree, I agree

• Diamondback

She has got to be one of the most immature, whiny crybabies ever. Getting rich for acting like a butthurt jr. high student.

• itsmileybest

Holy crap. This girl is insame, she need GET OVER IT.

• picstoburn

it’s probably about Camilla. i mean taylor and ashley are cool.

• Sunshinesweetheart

LMAO this is gonna be good

• Feed Me

idkMyBFFjill said:

camilla has been in movies? this seems like bigger news than the song.

• Moonbeam

I think we can exclude Demi.
    Bahahahhaha.

• picstoburn

camilla has been in movies? this seems like bigger news than the song.

are you serious?

• realistgangsta

preach *applause*

• peacelovehearts

Oct 19, 2010 @ 12:14 am
    idkMyBFFjill said:
    idkMyBFFjill said:
    What’s she do on the mattress again?
    fucks.
    And taylor swift feels the need to write about this why?
    She wants some.

• RedBullGivesYou

i want a heather morris icon… brb

• realistgangsta

duces bitches

• picstoburn

anyway i love taylor but i wish she would
    move on.

• Feed Me

picstoburn said:

camilla has been in movies? this seems like bigger news than the song.

are you serious?
    Okay just checked, not sure how i missed Dirty Dancing 3: Capoeira Nights.

• RedBullGivesYou

picstoburn said:

anyway i love taylor but i wish she would
    move on.

i agree. she holds some serious grudges. :P

• ThreeWordlies

• Voice of reason

This song could be about anybody.. Maybe she wrote it when she was fourteen and then again maybe she wrote it recently. Point being; no one knows.

Stop speculating.

• RedBullGivesYou

ThreeWordlies said:

who are you talking to?
    jw…

• Uhuh

Nobody knows about the picture then?? D:
    Taylor’s songs are about her relationships without them there will not be more songs of her :D

• Voice of reason

ThreeWordlies said:

Hah. Miley didn’t write either of those songs. So nice try.

• Feed Me

Moonbeam said:

“people that you never had the gut to confront”, i want your life, one big Jerry Springer show of confrontations with people that annoy you.

• peacelovehearts

• twomorelonelypeople

peacelovehearts said:

Oct 18, 2010 @ 11:53 pm
    mileyistheboss said:

taylor swift is going become a serial killer bitch is insane

yup because love is the only thing that is “real” in this world right. pleasee

SMH at you at the girl above. So what if 95% of music in the industry is about love & sex, maybe YOU should listen to Miley’s “stupid” songs and learn to not act like such a damn robot that is tamed by the media to think that love is the only important & relevant thing to write about.

• Uhuh

Voice of reason said:

ThreeWordlies said:

Hah. Miley didn’t write either of those songs. So nice try.
    LOL!

• Voice of reason

Uhuh said:

Nobody knows about the picture then?? D:

Are you talking about the unflattering picture of Demi?

• mileyistheboss

ThreeWordlies said:

ROFL

• RedBullGivesYou

i need some chocolate (loving) *O*
    brb.

• mileyistheboss

RedBullGivesYou said:

ThreeWordlies said:

who are you talking to?
    jw…

She was talking to me haha

• Feed Me

I like Miley, she is fun at what she does, but people here are not seriously comparing her to Taylor Swift with her major song writing awards (song writer of the year) and grammys (album of the year)?

• Uhuh

Voice of reason said:

Uhuh said:

Nobody knows about the picture then?? D:

Are you talking about the unflattering picture of Demi?
    —————
    Probably…I just read her tweet about a picture of her on a bad angle something like that..

• RedBullGivesYou

I think we all know that….
    Scooby Doo is the real HBIC.

• peacelovehearts

Oct 18, 2010 @ 11:53 pm
    mileyistheboss said:

taylor swift is going become a serial killer bitch is insane

yup because love is the only thing that is “real” in this world right. pleasee

Uhhh.. Sorry to burst your bubble
    But I’m pretty damn positive that Taylor has written various songs including one for Haiti, a little girl with leukemia, and for her mom. Shut up, your point is invalid & doesn’t even make sense.

• fan4lyftwitter

Feed Me said:

Taylors overrated no offense. her song writing is decent but nothing spectacular and her voice is less than madiocre

• mileyistheboss

Feed Me said:

No one is comparing them I just said something about Taylor and than these two smart ass bitches felt the need to bring up PITUSA and CBT for some unknown reason.

“stop hating on taylor at least she talks about real stuff not how she cant be tamed and stupid stuff”

“Oh please. At least she writes real music rather than “I CAN’T BE TAMED” and “IT’S A PARTY IN THE USA” stfu.”

• fan4lyftwitter

mileyistheboss said:

Feed Me said:

Cant be Tamed does have meaning. Its about not letting the media and people control her. It’s about individuality.

• peacelovehearts

Feed Me said:

But you can’t really compare Taylor’s lyric writing with Miley’s… I mean :/

• fan4lyftwitter

Although Miley didn’t write PITUSA PITUSA>YBWM Fact DR Luke is awesome

• Camz.

… I just said something about Taylor and than these two smart ass bitches …

It’s “then” not “than”. That was my last run as grammar police. Night!

• fan4lyftwitter

peacelovehearts said:

Feed Me said:

But you can’t really compare Taylor’s lyric writing with Miley’s… I mean :/

Maybe not songwriting but tbh some of Mileys best songs IMO are ones that are not mainstream friendly and written by her. So if she went country Taylor would have some tough competition.

• SMYD

What she’s probably trying to say is don’t bash Taylor for writing real music when you look up to somebody like Miley Cyrus. And I can’t be tamed talks about how she thinks she’s hot shit and “goes through guys like money” but that’s just my opinion. Everybody has one. You need to get over it and move on with your life.

• xoSierraxo

seriously for all we know this song could be about demi.. nobody knows these people in real life you dont know what they do or dont do in bed

• SMYD

Just being realistic.

• remember_me

Exactly!

• Voice of reason

This is what she was reffering to.

• fan4lyftwitter

SMYD said:

LMAO If you think thats what CBT is about you clearly have not heard the lyrics and listened to the meaning. Going through guys like money is reference to dumping guys who try to change her. Not about being hot shit. SMH

• mileyistheboss

SMYD said:

“real music” ROFL

• fan4lyftwitter

Focusing on CBT is also not fair what about My heart beats for love? Stay? I miss you? Robot etc??? They have more meaning than love story come on now…

• SMYD

“Taylors overrated no offense. her song writing is decent but nothing spectacular and her voice is less than mediocre”

Did you see the lyrics for Cold As You? There’s not one girl that can’t compare to at least one of her songs. Did you hear the stripped version of untouchable? Her vocals were amazing. Js.

• mileyistheboss

Something is mentally wrong with these 3 Taylor Swift fans.

• Voice of reason

“Opinions are like noses, everybody has one.”

• RedBullGivesYou

fan4lyftwitter said:

True.
    Miley is totally capable of writing a song with meaning. I don’t know what some of these people are talking about.

• SMYD

Miley’s songs have more meaning then Taylor’s? I can’t even. Mileys songs and videos are extremely predictable. They all involve partying and letting loose etc. Not your robot. Party in the usa. Can’t be Tamed. Whatever. To be honest, I love Miley. But she doesn’t compare to Taylor.

• fan4lyftwitter

SMYD said:

I never said she was bad. Shes not. But shes overrated and her voice honestly is not good :/

• ohmimiley

Peek-a-boo. Where’s everyone ? (:

• fan4lyftwitter

SMYD said:

Miley’s songs have more meaning then Taylor’s? I can’t even. Mileys songs and videos are extremely predictable. They all involve partying and letting loose etc. I can’t be tamed. Not your robot. Party in the usa. Can’t be Tamed. Whatever. To be honest, I love Miley. But she doesn’t compare to Taylor.

Clearly you don’t love Miley if you are focusing on her “pop” songs. Miley has many others. Pick up the CBT album and breakout you’ll see I promise;)

• RedBullGivesYou

SMYD said:

Just wait for a video to one of her songs like “Stay” and you will totally eat those words.

• SMYD

Loloolol. I’m gonna stop here. I love both Miley and Taylor. I just got worked up and idk why we’re comparing them. GOODNIGHT, Y’ALL.

• peacelovehearts

Taylor Swift > Miley Cyrus.

*accepts bad stan award & grabs shield*

• fan4lyftwitter

RedBullGivesYou said:

SMYD said:

Every Rose is next:)

• Hilary

RME

• milenator

no offense to fans
    but i find that creepy
    seems likes shes a lil obssessed over her ex?
    -.-

• milenator

Oh and writing about her ex’s (then) girlfriend
    thats a lil odd (imo)

• KristinaMarie559

I rather listen to Miley than Taylor.
    Taylor isn’t bad but I think she is overrated.

• carouseleiffeltower

Dear Taylor Swift, get the fuck over it already. She jumps at any chance to make herself seem like the victim in that situation with Joe and Camilla. Joe didn’t want you anymore so he dumped your ass. You are just pissed because you didn’t get your precious fairy tale ending. grow the fuck up. you are nearly 21 years old.

• carouseleiffeltower

Taylor indeed IS overrated. Her sound NEVER changes. I’m over hearing her talk about fairytales and perfect love.

• carouseleiffeltower

agreed. She is crazy as hell. she’s very immature for an almost 21 year old.

• Feed Me

KristinaMarie559 said:

I rather listen to Miley than Taylor.
    Taylor isn’t bad but I think she is overrated.

I agree Taylor is a bit overrated, of course compared to Miley who is not even rated artistically Taylor is a genius.

• carouseleiffeltower

I’m not the biggest Miley fan in the world, but i just have to jump in on this and say that Miley trumps Taylor in song writing. Taylor talks about the SAME thing in 96% of her songs. Love, boys, love, heartache, fairytales did i mention love? it’s boring. i’m over it. Miley actually talks about other things. She doesn’t just dwell on one subject like one frizzy haired blonde cowboy boot thrift store dress wearing giant does. I can guarantee if that whole thing with Kanye never happened, people would be over her by now.

• WYLMITE?

She just went a little bit too far with that line.

• WYLMITE?

‘better known for the things

she does on the mattress.’

That is not even funny.
    -.-

• FrancyJonasGomez

I love how she write about everything!
    She’s awesome <3

• Gearsarealwaysturning

• Gearsarealwaysturning

I dont hate taylor, but I love camilla, so bitch…please. xd

• WYLMITE?

Gearsarealwayst… said:

I truly feel sorry for Camilla.
    She got all the hate from some of the crazy Jonas and Taylor fans.

• FrancyJonasGomez

carouseleiffeltower said:

This made me laugh… Even if Taylor only talks about love her song writing skills are way way better than Miley’s.. And the fact that Taylor’s songs are more popular than Miley’s proves that.

• carouseleiffeltower

• FrancyJonasGomez

WYLMITE? said:

Gearsarealwayst… said:

I truly feel sorry for Camilla.
    She got all the hate from some of the crazy Jonas and Taylor fans.

I know, i think she’s a cutie, always liked her <3

• iLoveChimpanzee

rme taylor, just when i was giving you a chance.

• putlimeinthecoconut

yay taylor got the last word.

• WYLMITE?

FrancyJonasGomez said:

WYLMITE? said:

Gearsarealwayst… said:

I truly feel sorry for Camilla.
    She got all the hate from some of the crazy Jonas and Taylor fans.

I know, i think she’s a cutie, always liked her <3
    Aww me too.
    I know some Jonas fans hate on her because she ‘apparently’ dumped him. But thats just life, you cannot blame her.

• Wonderland

LOL

• Wonderland

oh, first ;)

• Ambrosia Rose

Anything is possible.

• RedBullGivesYou

SHOOT DAAAAAANGG

• NadiaAf23

Hahaha. My first thought was camilla too!

• twomorelonelypeople

she’s an actress’ with ‘better known for the things she does on the mattress

wtf?

• peacelovehearts

This is for Ashley, not Camilla..
    Well you know, she does liker her neurogasm & “magical coffee drinks”. And how she discusses her past sex experiences on live tv, rofl.. such a classy girl (;

• Voice of reason

Could be anybody.

• ADUBLove

oh snappy tswizzle getting FIESHTY.
    “better known for what she does on the matress.”
    but i dont think its about camilla cuz camilla is not really in the paparazzi eye and shes not known for doing slutty stuff.

• mileyistheboss

idkMyBFFjill said:

What’s she do on the mattress again?

hump her pillow obviously

• peacelovehearts

Oct 19, 2010 @ 12:10 am
    idkMyBFFjill said:
    What’s she do on the mattress again?
    fucks.

• Camz.

I doubt the song is about Camilla, since I’ve never heard about “the things she does on the mattress”.

• RedBullGivesYou

peacelovehearts said:

Oct 19, 2010 @ 12:10 am
    idkMyBFFjill said:
    What’s she do on the mattress again?
    fucks.