Miley Cyrus Kevin Zegers The Big Bang

Miley Cyrus & Kevin Zegers project ‘The Big Bang‘ will premiere November 1 on E! News. Details/ hints: Kevin Zegers is very good looking, Miley crashes her car, always wear a seatbelt.

• Disdain
  • Entertainmentlove

Anonymous18 said:

it’s a music videonotmovie
    ========
    your icon gives me Epilepsy

• BangThatDrum

I just saw the preview it’s so confusing but makes me want to see more so bad!

• Disdain

LALALALALA

• deco

I want her video now

• Disdain

This video looks good :)

• Disdain

Aww bye everyone :(

Ask me questions on FS tho :)

BAIII

• Mel91

I know everyone on this site enjoys following celebrity news, so I hope some of you can help me out!

I am doing a study for my Media and Adolescent Health class on celebrity Twitter and Facebook pages and health. I am sending out a survey for the study and all of the people who have taken it so far do not really visit Twitter and Facebook pages of celebrities.

I would really like to get some feedback from people who do often visit Celebrity Twitter profiles, so if you do, I would really appreciate your help in filling out a survey.
    Here is the link if you would like to participate:

Thanks so much!

Here is the link if you would like to participate:

Thanks so much!

OU is such an awesome place for free advertisement.

• oceanUP.

That Kevin+Miley preview of her dying in a car crash reminds me of Paris Hilton dying in House of Wax. Just as devastating! :x

• mileyluver15

i had the biggest crush on him when i was like 10 in air bud

• mileyluver15

sooo OCEANUP what exactly is this? im confused.

Oct 19, 2010 @ 04:01 pm
    mileyluver15 said:

sooo OCEANUP what exactly is this? im confused.

You know just as much as I do. I think it’s either a commercial of celebs encouraging youth to “click it or ticket” aka buckle up or else you’ll get a ticket. OR DIE. If that’s not it, I think it’s a series short. Who knows… I have no clue atm. We’ll let you know as we find out more.

• putlimeinthecoconut

I think it’s basically a video telling you to always wear a seatbelt… you get a ticket for that in the USA right?

Oct 19, 2010 @ 04:04 pm
    putlimeinthecoconut said:

I think it’s basically a video telling you to always wear a seatbelt…

But I’m sort of thinking that’s not the message because why would it be so scandalous of a video. The scandal being… her getting hit by a car? Cuz even if she did have her seatbelt on, it’s very likely NO ONE would survive that kind of car crash so that’s technically out of her control slash not the point of the video. I think it’s just supposed to be a Halloween type of short film. & yes, you get a ticket for not wearing a seatbelt in most American States.

• Moonbeam

It’s a music video.

Rock_Mafia the big bang is our first single & video RT: @XCyrusFreak @Rock_Mafia is the big bang a musicvideo or a short movie?
    55 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

• Entertainmentlove

haha the whistling in the video

• angie2much

I like the fact people have to register now to comment. It keeps all the spam and those ignorant anonymous haters out :) and the vid looks awesome

Oct 19, 2010 @ 04:08 pm
    Moonbeam said:

It’s a music video.

55 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

THIS. Awesome.

• putlimeinthecoconut

this is reminding me of the OU halloween fan art contest. lmao xD I seriously can’t wait.

• Moonbeam

I hope the single is good enough to justify Miley Christs presence in the video. :)

• BangThatDrum

Oct 19, 2010 @ 04:08 pm
    Moonbeam said:

It’s a music video.

55 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

THIS. Awesome.

NGL. Kind of shocked with how much clothes she’s wearing! Maybe the full music video will show more :] I hope so. Well now parent organizations can’t bag on her.
    ________

OU don’t be mean ;)

Oct 19, 2010 @ 04:13 pm
    Moonbeam said:

I agree. I see a lot of clothes, that’s not a good sign. :|

Oct 19, 2010 @ 04:13 pm
    BangThatDrum said:

Oct 19, 2010 @ 04:08 pm
    Moonbeam said:

It’s a music video.

55 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

THIS. Awesome.

________

OU don’t be mean ;)

Hahha I was joking! I edited my comment thinking no one saw it, but you caught me! Love Miley! Like to tease her sometimes though.

• Sarcasm

Oct 19, 2010 @ 04:41 pm

(replying to this) – Oct 19, 2010 @ 04:38 pm
    -Jenii said:

Oct 19, 2010 @ 04:28 pm
    picstoburn said:

aw i came too late. /: the video is gone.

and i miss the anons,you said by the end of week right? coool :p

Eh, we thought by the end of the week, but it’s more like… when we change servers.
    ___________
    Oceanup… I have 3 words to say to you

DUE DATE TRAILER :)

SEEE OCEANUP :P
    And I have 3 words to say to you…
    NOT OUR DEMOGRAPHIC
    __________

What do you mean by that? If this is the demographic and they’re all requesting for it to be posted, wouldn’t it?

Oct 19, 2010 @ 04:49 pm
    Sarcasm said:

Oct 19, 2010 @ 04:41 pm

(replying to this) – Oct 19, 2010 @ 04:38 pm
    -Jenii said:

Oct 19, 2010 @ 04:28 pm
    picstoburn said:

aw i came too late. /: the video is gone.

and i miss the anons,you said by the end of week right? coool :p

___________
    Oceanup… I have 3 words to say to you

DUE DATE TRAILER :)

SEEE OCEANUP :P
    And I have 3 words to say to you…
    NOT OUR DEMOGRAPHIC
    __________

Our demographic are teens and young adults. There is no person in that movie that is of that generation.

• daYen

NICEEEE

• Moonbeam

What is due date?

• milenator

so maybe some people are too old for it or w/e but anyone interested in getting the new Hannah Montana soundtrack it came out today ^.^

• daYen

Sarcasm said:

Oct 19, 2010 @ 04:41 pm

(replying to this) – Oct 19, 2010 @ 04:38 pm
    -Jenii said:

Oct 19, 2010 @ 04:28 pm
    picstoburn said:

aw i came too late. /: the video is gone.

and i miss the anons,you said by the end of week right? coool :p

___________
    Oceanup… I have 3 words to say to you

DUE DATE TRAILER :)

SEEE OCEANUP :P
    And I have 3 words to say to you…
    NOT OUR DEMOGRAPHIC
    __________

___

So? It should be what your users and fans appeal to? Is it not whats in demand? Why do your think your “demographic” cares about Heidi Montags boobs? Or some cavemen naked for PETA?

• -Jenii

Oct 19, 2010 @ 04:41 pm

(replying to this) – Oct 19, 2010 @ 04:38 pm
    -Jenii said:

Oct 19, 2010 @ 04:28 pm
    picstoburn said:

aw i came too late. /: the video is gone.

and i miss the anons,you said by the end of week right? coool :p

___________
    Oceanup… I have 3 words to say to you

DUE DATE TRAILER :)

SEEE OCEANUP :P
    And I have 3 words to say to you…
    NOT OUR DEMOGRAPHIC
    ________
    U guys post almost naked pics of Justin Gaston, but not a movie trailer that most of the users heree will actually ENJOY SEEING.

• Anonymous18

there was a disturbing video on that post

• -Jenii

can’t see it, whatever!

• picstoburn

she’s so pretty :)

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

Whatever…

• Cheeerie

I don’t think a seatbelt can save you if you crash like that… do you think so? I mean it’s just a band, not a piece of magic…

Still wear seatbelt though. Don’t be stupid… I just don’t think you can survive that kind of crash whether or not you’re wearing a seatbelt.

• Cheeerie

And people, use Youtube when a video is down, there are always copies. Search “Kevin Zegers The Big Bang”.

• nemoh

Looks intense. So what is it again? A music video for what song…?

• glittergirlxoxo

I MISS PATRICK SWAYZE.

That is all.

• TwiHard01

Looks good cant wait to see it :))

• LetsJumpTheSun

and this is a music video or what?
    anyway i want to see it:)

Oct 19, 2010 @ 04:41 pm

(replying to this) – Oct 19, 2010 @ 04:38 pm
    -Jenii said:

Oct 19, 2010 @ 04:28 pm
    picstoburn said:

aw i came too late. /: the video is gone.

and i miss the anons,you said by the end of week right? coool :p

___________
    Oceanup… I have 3 words to say to you

DUE DATE TRAILER :)

SEEE OCEANUP :P
    And I have 3 words to say to you…
    NOT OUR DEMOGRAPHIC

• sweet pea

the video looks interesting ;P

• picstoburn

Oct 19, 2010 @ 04:47 pm
    Oct 19, 2010 @ 04:41 pm

(replying to this) – Oct 19, 2010 @ 04:38 pm
    -Jenii said:

Oct 19, 2010 @ 04:28 pm
    picstoburn said:

aw i came too late. /: the video is gone.

and i miss the anons,you said by the end of week right? coool :p

___________
    Oceanup… I have 3 words to say to you

DUE DATE TRAILER :)

SEEE OCEANUP :P
    And I have 3 words to say to you…
    NOT OUR DEMOGRAPHIC

• ADUBLove

wait so is this a movie?!?1

• bieberlover11

the video still works here!

i cant wait! i love miley!

Oct 19, 2010 @ 04:15 pm
    putlimeinthecoconut said:

Moonbeam said:

I agree. I see a lot of clothes, that’s not a good sign. :|

LMFAO. Well there could be a totally hot scene where she rips em’ all of /: bahah
    Ahh… This is true. Halloween is the one night a year when girls can dress like a total slut and no other girls can say anything about it. <3 Mean Girls.

• DONTCALLMEJESS

I can’t see it

• BangThatDrum

putlimeinthecoconut said:

Moonbeam said:

I agree. I see a lot of clothes, that’s not a good sign. :|

______

AH YES and that would be the real’ big bang’ then xD

Oct 19, 2010 @ 04:17 pm
    putlimeinthecoconut said:

OceanUP. Be honest now, do you miss the anons? xD

No. Hahhaha I haven’t banned ONE person since the anons have been gone! I don’t have to always patrol the boards 24/7 but I miss seeing comments in the 100s… which is what we usually averaged per post.

• sophieee

all the anons are users now… :/

Oct 19, 2010 @ 04:18 pm
    BangThatDrum said:

putlimeinthecoconut said:

Moonbeam said:

I agree. I see a lot of clothes, that’s not a good sign. :|

______

AH YES and that would be the real’ big bang’ then xD

She could die in the car crash… and come back as a sexy angel?

Something along the lines of -> http://bit.ly/cGip7j

• Lilly

Lol I thought at first that she was gonna be on the Big Bang Theory at first. I was about to get really excited. :p

• sophieee

There is. She is practically nude in the video at one point.

:D
    TAKE IT ALL OFF

• sophieee

hey isn’t this where Perez got his vajayjay shot from?

• Moonbeam

hey isn’t this where Perez got his vajayjay shot from?
    Yes, it is.

• Entertainmentlove

sophieee said:

hey isn’t this where Perez got his vajayjay shot from?
    =======
    your right

• picstoburn

aw i came too late. /: the video is gone.

and i miss the anons,you said by the end of week right? coool :p

Oct 19, 2010 @ 04:26 pm
    sophieee said:

hey isn’t this where Perez got his vajayjay shot from?

But that was photoshopped. Miley was wearing underwear during that entire photoshoot. :/ Clearly shown:

And I guess we’re seeing some skin afterall haha!

Oct 19, 2010 @ 04:28 pm
    picstoburn said:

aw i came too late. /: the video is gone.

and i miss the anons,you said by the end of week right? coool :p

• thedarksunshine

^^ There’s the preview. (:

putlimeinthecoconut said:

OceanUP. Be honest now, do you miss the anons? xD

yeah i noticed the posts are a lot quiter, lmao. And yay less work for you xD Anyway are you allowed to tell us the changes that will happen to the site? :D

• sophieee

And I guess we’re seeing some skin afterall haha!

i know lol

• milenator

wait WHAT!since when was she doing a new show or is it a guest star role or something
    thats pretty cool
    too bad the video isnt available no more D:
    i came here too late

• putlimeinthecoconut

omg i didn’t actually think my prediction was true :O ROFL.

• Diamondback

“Video is private”

Ahh well.

• picstoburn

Oct 19, 2010 @ 04:30 pm
    Oct 19, 2010 @ 04:28 pm
    picstoburn said:

aw i came too late. /: the video is gone.

and i miss the anons,you said by the end of week right? coool :p

:O im getting tired of hearing about that damn server -.- lol

• warlock86

AMAZING!!! CAN’T WAIT

:O

> :O > :O
    MIAM FANS WILL GO WILD. -.-

• mileycrush

omigoshh oceanup the vid dont work.. why.. hahahahahha dangflabbit!

• Moonbeam

sophieee said:
    omg are they gonna make out? lol

Hey, it’s Mantonina. They are true love.

• -Jenii

Oct 19, 2010 @ 04:28 pm
    picstoburn said:

aw i came too late. /: the video is gone.

and i miss the anons,you said by the end of week right? coool :p

___________
    Oceanup… I have 3 words to say to you

DUE DATE TRAILER :)

• milenator

I just found out Big Bang is a song and will be a music video lol
    i thought it was an upcoming show on E! lmfao
    but i wanna see it

• milenator

—————————-

Link is broken i never got to see it T_T

• Uhuh

Cool..

• Uhuh

So I guess Nobody is online today… -_-

• kass

awesome

• myfactoryanimal?

baby your firework!

baby your firework!

your comment+icon wins (;

• putlimeinthecoconut

i don’t think i’ll have enough time to watch all these movies she be bringing out…

• 143Miley

loveher :)

• Anonymous18

it’s video not movie

• Disdain

Cool :P

• Kiarra

here it is if any1 wants 2 see it.

• Kiarra

here it is if any1 wants 2 see it.

• myfactoryanimal?

putlimeinthecoconut said:
    baby your firework!

your comment+icon wins (;

hahah, thanks :) proud to say i made it ;)

Moonbeam said:

I agree. I see a lot of clothes, that’s not a good sign. :|

• Moonbeam

I agree. I see a lot of clothes, that’s not a good sign. :|

There is. She is practically nude in the video at one point.

• I love…

i cant see the video it says its private

putlimeinthecoconut said:
    baby your firework!

your comment+icon wins (;

hahah, thanks :) proud to say i made it ;)

omg seriously? well it’s pretty epic :P

OceanUP. Be honest now, do you miss the anons? xD

• myfactoryanimal?

I love… said:
    i cant see the video it says its private

it did for me. but i had the brains to search it on youtube.

Miley dies.

• BangThatDrum

THIS. Awesome.

________

OU don’t be mean ;)

________

tsk tsk ;)

• Moonbeam

There are a few backstage pictures of Mantonina (or Antoniley?) from the video shot.

• MileyCyrusRox7

i hope she doesnt get hurt. if she does, then im not watchin that…

• myfactoryanimal?

putlimeinthecoconut said:
    putlimeinthecoconut said:
    baby your firework!

your comment+icon wins (;

hahah, thanks :) proud to say i made it ;)

omg seriously? well it’s pretty epic :P

haha, yeah ;) i made more, some funny ones but there too big :(

• songwason

:O

> :O > :O
    MIAM FANS WILL GO WILD. -.-
    yeah but either way this video thing is old.
    and miam is still together…
    Liam must be a really easy going guy to have his girlfriend making out and being in practically nothing all the time.

• Entertainmentlove
  • picstoburn

i wanna see that hmf ep for some reason.

• sophieee

her dress is sliding down

they’re gonna get naked.

• sophieee

i have to plan a surprise birthday for two people at the same time and idk who to invite so im just putting everyone on their facebook.

• putlimeinthecoconut

yeah but either way this video thing is old.
    and miam is still together…

lmao, ikr? and he was cool with the dudes sliding on her in her music videos. What a tolerant boyfriend she has.

• Moonbeam

lmao, ikr? and he was cool with the dudes slididng on her in her music videos. What a tolerant boyfriend she has.
    I hope Miley is tolerant, too. Maybe Liam has a hot costar in Arabian Nights.

• sophieee

why do people keep asking for the damn due date trailer?
    Everyone has already seen it.

• picstoburn

(replying to this) – Oct 19, 2010 @ 04:38 pm
    -Jenii said:

Oct 19, 2010 @ 04:28 pm
    picstoburn said:

aw i came too late. /: the video is gone.

and i miss the anons,you said by the end of week right? coool :p

___________
    Oceanup… I have 3 words to say to you

DUE DATE TRAILER :)

SEEE OCEANUP :P

• putlimeinthecoconut

i deleted my facebook. strange, i feel proud. :P lmao

• Sarcasm

Isn’t it for a music video or something? There was post on it a few months back. She was, like, making out with him or something?

• mileyluver15

thats deff a bathingsuit not panties and bra…you can soo tell

• Hilary