Joe Jonas BATON ROUGE SPOTTING

joejonasbatonrouge

Thx @BeckyRichard!

• superJOEman

Hmmm..he’s making sure that Ash is doing fine while filming the Breaking Dawn.
    He looks good as always. <3

• Entertainmentlove

him again really no other news ?

• WYLMITE?

Joe <3

• SunLight Princess

He’s so cute.

• Hibz.

Love him.

• Pixita

Yummy

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

UNF >.<

• mileyluver15

soooo why is he in lousiana?? im sooo confused i thought they were in like brazil or something for tour

• Anonymous18

ok

• mileyluver15

well then.

• mileyluver15

AmuHinamori said:

I was looking at pictures of Joe when he was younger, and he has definitely gotten better with age :P.

really?? i cant decide if i like him better in 2007 or now i think 2007 he was immature then i think ashley is getting him matture..

• mileyluver15

I wanna do you.

• JoeHoe4Life

______________________________________

Nah, you’re just immature. You were attracted more to him in 2007 because he looked like a kid. Like you. He’s a man now. Much sexier.

• JoeHoe4Life

He looks gorgeous. Nice that he could get a workout in while down there. Maybe Ashley was on set.

• Feed Me

LOL at story about Camilla Belle in Toronto when asked about her thoughts on her ex-boyfriend Joe Jonas now dating actress Ashley Greene, she replied with this:

“Joe who?! Ashley what?! Those names don’t ring a bell.”

• HeckYesJonas

Awww hot as always :’)
    love him.. <3

• _liesyoutold

I miss anons.

• Anonymous18

_liesyoutold said:

I miss anons.

me too

• WYLMITE?

Feed Me said:

“Joe who?! Ashley what?! Those names don’t ring a bell.”
    Zack Taylor is such an idiot. Camilla was offered money to spill the truth about her relationship with Joe. But she didn’t say anything.

Why would she say such a thing now?

• Anonymous18

zack taylor stories are false most of the time. they are just rumors

• sexxynickj

Those shorts are too long for him. Make him look stumpy. JB tour resumes tomorrow in Mexico… can’t wait!

• Your Love is my Drug

Anonymous18 said:
    zack taylor stories are false most of the time. they are just rumors
    Your icons hot :)

• Anonymous18

Your icons hot :)

yes it is!! thx!

• Anonymous25

ZT is just a full BS he create the stories cause he hasnt another good job to do..
    anyway but if Camilla really said that a big “LOL” to her cause in deed she really cares about it..is obvious!!…hahaha I guess shes jealous cause Joe is dating so much better than her..maybe she thought that Joe will never dated someone like her or better…
    Camilla Belle is not even a big celebrity!!!! lol

• m

sexxynickj said:
    you want him to wear short shorts like Nick?
    Joe’s shorts normal. Not too long not too short.

• lollipop1

nope :p

• paparazzigirl

glad someone else AGREES. I haven’t seen him without ashley in ages! it’s heven

• lollipop1

realistgangsta said:

ewww his legs are hairy
    ——————–
    so?

• Danger-ous

Why are people asking his ex GFs about his current relationship like him and Camilla were Charles and Princess Di. It’s completely irrelevant, IMO.

• WYLMITE?

I love him because he seems to be real and honest. He never said he is perfect or anything.

• urluvismydrugg

WHOA. joe without ashley? allllll by himself? who knew that was possible.

• pop ate my heart

No clingy monkey shemale all over him?
    Impossible!

• crazylady

Those shorts are too long for him. Make him look stumpy.

but then if he has them much shorter they would look extremely gay and wouldn’t look right with that shirt.

• Zazzer

That’s nice he’s by himself, I mean I support Jashley but if they hang out too much they’ll get sick of each other :) that’s how so many divorces come about in my oppinion, even though they’re not married… yet o_O !

• Shana Doodee Minaj

Oct 22, 2010 @ 02:47 am
    LoLo12 said:
    anybody else find it weird to see joe in basketball shorts…..?
    ICON LOOOOOOOOOVEEEE,he looks like my crush :p

• Shana Doodee Minaj

Oct 22, 2010 @ 12:52 pm
    Zazzer said:
    who told you it isn’t her who took the picture as a proof she’s never 2 far ?

• Shana Doodee Minaj

lol @ those peeps pointing the fact that Ashley’s away, 1st who told you she wasnt there ? Just wait for a bigger picture with her at the background (lol) & 2nd It isn’t the first time he goes out by himself since they’re 2gether/official .

• lollipop1

i like donuts

• realistgangsta

ewww his legs are hairy

• lollipop1

he looks hot

• Your Love is my Drug

has anyone else notice he’s
    kinda gotten uglier since he started dating ashley greene |; his scruffy looks
    makes him look like dog shit.
    idkkk he’s VERY unatractive these days -.-
    not liking it.
    …..are you blind?

• xxbehappyxx

isn’t he on tour?

• lhasalil

realistgangsta said:

ewww his legs are hairy
    ………….
    Yes, ánd your point is? He’s a guy and as guys go Joe is pretty hairy = hot. If you want a hairless, boy-man go for Bieber or something – hey, guess what, Joe grew into a man, it happens I think you’ll find!

• crazylady

yeah I know really. if a guys legs do not have hair then something is wrong with this picture (unless he’s a swimmer)so it’s perfectly normal.

• daydreamerx

xdaydreamer said:

has anyone else notice he’s
    kinda gotten uglier since he started dating ashley greene |; his scruffy looks
    makes him look like dog shit.
    idkkk he’s VERY unatractive these days -.-
    not liking it.
    …..are you blind?

No. imean i love joe jonas, but i have notice he’s gotten uglier! >;p

• Anonymous25

has anyone else notice he’s
    kinda gotten uglier since he started dating ashley greene |; his scruffy looks
    makes him look like dog shit.
    idkkk he’s VERY unatractive these days -.-
    not liking it.
    …..are you blind?

No. imean i love joe jonas, but i have notice he’s gotten uglier! >;p

yeah shes blind…lol

• Anonymous25

ewww his legs are hairy
    ………….
    r u kidding?? I love he has hair in his legs…lol is a real MAN that means..

• Elriclove18

omg as weird as this may sound Joe looks JUST like my brother walking like that especially his angle and everything! :o

• lhasalil

Anonymous25 said:

ewww his legs are hairy
    ………….
    r u kidding?? I love he has hair in his legs…lol is a real MAN that means..
    err, no-comprehend!! I was defending the fact that Joe is hairy and grew into a grown man, you appear to agree but then at the same time take issue – discuss?

• glittergirlxoxo

Is Facebook being gay for anyone else?

• LizzieHawkins

paparazzigirl said:

The first time ashley’s not all over him -_-
    Heaven.

• Feed Me

glittergirlxoxo said:

Is Facebook being gay for anyone else?

I refuse to answer based on the wording of the question. No need to be a douche.

_______________________
    …Wow really? Get over it. No need to be rude.

The first time ashley’s not all over him -_-
    Heaven.
    _______________
    Oh my…come on. If you don’t like them together, don’t talk about them. It’s as simple as that.

• glittergirlxoxo

rude says the person who uses gay as synonym for “something bad”? fuck you.
    _______________________
    …You’re only 14? Wow. You shouldn’t be using the f word at a mere 14 years. My parents would have killed me for saying words like you do when I was barely a teenager.

Anyway, in case you haven’t noticed…everyone uses gay as a synonym. You’re really gonna have to get over it. I’m not gonna stop using it because some little 14 year old girl tells me not to over the internet. I have friends who are gay and they don’t mind me saying it at all. Are you gay or something?

• LizzieHawkins

glittergirlxoxo said:

The first time ashley’s not all over him -_-
    Heaven.
    _______________
    I can say WHATEVER I want to say.
    And I’m gonna do it, like it or not.
    so deal with it.

• Feed Me

glittergirlxoxo said:

rude says the person who uses gay as synonym for “something bad”? fuck you.
    _______________________

Later homophobe, glad you have gay friends lol, do you have a black friend also which means you can’t be racist. Not everyone uses it because not everyone is as pathetic as you. Glad your parents taught you not swear, maybe they should of taught you respect of people who are different than you.

_______________________________
    Are you seriously stupid or something? I just told you that I have friends who are gay and I love them to death. Which means, I’m not a homophobe. How dare you call someone you don’t know a racist. How immature are you? Like what are you in at 14, 7th grade?

And just so you know little girl, once you leave the comfort of your parents home, you’re gonna hear gay be used as a synonym a lot. Espescially by people in college.

Just because I use gay as a word doesn’t mean I don’t respect or treat different people badly, dumbass.

• glittergirlxoxo

I can say WHATEVER I want to say.
    And I’m gonna do it, like it or not.
    so deal with it.
    __________________________
    That’s SO mature of you. I don’t think Ashley cares if you like her or not. She’s a lot more successful than you anyway, dear. Jealousy is a sin.

• LizzieHawkins

glittergirlxoxo said:

I can say WHATEVER I want to say.
    And I’m gonna do it, like it or not.
    so deal with it.
    __________________________
    Sweetie this is Oceanup NO ONE is mature in here.
    Get over the fucking “mature” shit and stop telling people what to do.

• glittergirlxoxo

Sweetie this is Oceanup NO ONE is mature in here.
    Gt over the fucking “mature” shit and stop telling people what to do.
    ___________________________
    Um, I’ve seen a lot of mature comments on here.
    And i’m just sayin’…in general, your comment makes you sound like a 10 year old.
    “I’m gonna do what I wanna do!”

Like…really? Joe is happy, and that’s all that matters. And please, please don’t tell me you’re a ‘Jemi’ fan or a Demi stan..because if you are, then there are no words for you.

• Feed Me

That is EXACTLY what it means. You are treating them with no respect and insulting them. You obviously believe that as long as everyone else is doing it it’s fine, well it’s not. You are a pathetic homophobe, take all your imaginary gay friends and go fuck yourself dumbass.

• LizzieHawkins

glittergirlxoxo said:

Sweetie this is Oceanup NO ONE is mature in here.
    Gt over the fucking “mature” shit and stop telling people what to do.
    ___________________________
    Um, I’ve seen a lot of mature comments on here.
    “I’m gonna do what I wanna do!”

WHAT? Jemi? seriously?
    I don’t give a shit about Jemi, Jaylor, Joemilla and all that crap.
    I like Joe, just Joe Ashley is annoying..always ALL OVER him.
    She can do what ever she wants with her life, I wish her the best…so stop trying to be my mom because I’m pretty sure I’m older than you.

_______________________________
    Hahaha. You like, make me laugh. Maybe it’s not fine to you because you might be a lesbian, but to me, it’s just fine. You’re seriously really dumb. You don’t know anything about me you little 14 year old girl, and yet you think that my gay friends are imaginary? Wow. Not every gay person in the world is offended by that. My friend Sam is totally gay and thinks it’s funny. And I LOVE him to death. You have a lot of guts calling someone you don’t know a homophobe and a racist behind that computer screen of yours.

People aren’t here to please you. People aren’t gonna stop saying something because you want them to. Get over it. Seriously. I understand that you don’t like people using ‘gay’ as a word, which probably means you’re gay yourself. And if you are, great. Good for you.

But don’t come on here an accuse someone who is quite older than you and tell them they’re a homophobe and a racist, which in reality, it’s quite the opposite.

WHAT? Jemi? seriously?
    I don’t give a shit about Jemi, Jaylor, Joemilla and all that crap.
    I like Joe, just Joe Ashley is annoying..always ALL OVER him.
    ___________________________
    I’m 19, so I’m pretty sure you’re not.

And uhhh…how is someone annoying because they’re affectionate with their boyfriend?
    “Oh my God, she’s hugging him! That’s so annoying!”
    Wow. If you don’t like them, don’t go on their posts or talk about Ashley. And you contradicted yourself at the end there.

It’s as easy as that.

• LizzieHawkins

I’m 19, so I’m pretty sure you’re not.

“Oh my God, she’s hugging him! That’s so annoying!”

It’s as easy as that.
    Ugh Nevermind.
    I’m pretty sure you’re NOT 19 (don’t botter answering)
    she IS annoying..
    I’m gonna say whatever I wanna say whenever I want to do it.
    just like now :)
    Ta-ta

Ugh Nevermind.
    I’m pretty sure you’re NOT 19 (don’t botter answering)
    she IS annoying..
    I’m gonna say whatever I wanna say whenever I want to do it.
    just like now :)
    Ta-ta
    _______________________
    Uhm…considering you kind of suck at grammar, I think you’re the one who isn’t 19. And if you are, then I’m sorry..but you’re a very immature 19 year old.

Alright. But you’re just gonna end up making yourself look stupid.

• LizzieHawkins

• glittergirlxoxo

I speak spanish as my first language..
    SO I’m SO SORRY if my grammar sucks (NOT)
    _____________________
    That’s really cool. I took Spanish for 2 years in high school, but I’m pretty sure you have me beat…haha.

• LizzieHawkins

• Feed Me

glittergirlxoxo said:

_______________________________

Here’s what I know about you.

1. Typical American bigot, justifying your rude obnoxious behavior based on the idea that everyone else does it. You make decisions about what is moral based on your one gay friend (if he exists), which means you are ignorant. Most people who are gay or lesbian do NOT think it is okay, but their concerns obviously mean nothing to you because it does not effect you, you don’t deal with the hate and intolerance. Keep up the hate and keep thinking it’s everybody’s problem and not yours.

2. Pathetically immature being on a Disney gossip site at your much advanced age, you are obviously well outside the Disney demographic.

3. You fail your University courses because of bad reading comprehension skills, re-read you were never called a racist, just the bigoted homophobe you are.

Oh and since you obviously need to know and think it’s an insult to me, yes I am.

• pop ate my heart

I shall solve glittergirl’s and Feed Me’s argument in one sentence!

Ashley is a fucking ugly hangdog ALWAYS over joe jonas, and glittergirl is a total hypocrite stupidfuck.

All done.

• ItsBlairWaldorf

I’m tired of seeing joe.

• glittergirlxoxo

Here’s what I know about you.

___________________________
    This isn’t only a Disney gossip site, you know. I actually come on here mostly for Twilight news or Jonas Brother news. That’s about it.

You are seriously STUPID. For the thousandth time, I’m nowhere near a homophobe..and why the hell are you assuming on of my best friends isn’t real? That’s pretty lame.

And for your information, I’m an honor student, though you’re too stubborn to believe me. We obviously have very different views on the gay community. Being a Christian, I don’t think it’s right. But hey, more power to you.

I’m done arguing with your immature and judgemental self.

• Dumsterrr ?

He looks like he just came back from working out. ;)

• marissajo

you mean from ahsley ;)

• paparazzigirl

The first time ashley’s not all over him -_-

• Lilly

When I read the title I thought Joe was throwing a baton or something, so disappointed :P

Team Anons

• LoLo12

anybody else find it weird to see joe in basketball shorts…..?

• AmuHinamori

Joe looks great!!

• Feed Me

He’s going to the clinic I see, probably wise, get that taken care of.

• Kisses from Hollywood

Finally, joe post without ashley. It have been more than a month since I come here. where are the anons?

• crah

oooh. i moustache you a question.

• AmuHinamori

• Anonymous18

bye!!!

• Hibz.

Oct 22, 2010 @ 07:59 am
    Feed Me said:

“Joe who?! Ashley what?! Those names don’t ring a bell.”
    :/ That doesnt sound very believable.

• summer rain.

I’ve been to New York,
    I’ve been to LA
    & to Baton Rouge.

He looks good, and I’m happy it’s finally a post of him without Ashley :)

• Anonymous25

“Joe who?! Ashley what?! Those names don’t ring a bell.”
    Camilla your name doesnt ring a bell either..js lol

• JoeHoe4Life

Camilla would NEVER say something like that. Not in a million years. ZT is full of shit. Besides, weren’t they interviewing her? It would be on film if it happened. All she would EVER say if asked is that she wishes them the best.

• Anonymous25

has anyone else notice he’s
    kinda gotten uglier since he started dating ashley greene |; his scruffy looks
    makes him look like dog shit.
    idkkk he’s VERY unatractive these days -.-
    not liking it.
    ugly?? O_o wow not all..hes still a hottie in many ways ;)

• Feed Me

WYLMITE? said:

Feed Me said:

“Joe who?! Ashley what?! Those names don’t ring a bell.”

Why would she say such a thing now?

Maybe she said “Joe who?” because she didn’t want the follow up question about the Taylor Swift song and her “rep” lol, or Zach might have made it up, who knows. Funny either way.

• Feed Me

Anonymous25 said:

has anyone else notice he’s
    kinda gotten uglier since he started dating ashley greene |; his scruffy looks
    makes him look like dog shit.
    idkkk he’s VERY unatractive these days -.-
    not liking it.
    ugly?? O_o wow not all..hes still a hottie in many ways ;)

I never thought he was a greek god or anything but “dog shit” seems excessive.

• Anonymous25

Joe Jonas is a boy with a full drama…lol such a bad boy but I love him <3

• lhasalil

Can you imagine though, being the person who took that picture? Imagine, randomly walking down the street and spotting Joe Jonas walking on the other side of the road! Sort of thing dreams are made of surely …..sighs!

• Feed Me

glittergirlxoxo said:

_______________________
    …Wow really? Get over it. No need to be rude.

rude says the person who uses gay as synonym for “something bad”? fuck you.

• LizzieHawkins