Robert Pattinson SEXIEST MAN ALIVE

robert-pattinson-shirtless-new-moon-2

Robert Pattinson was named Glamour Magazine’s Sexiest Man Of The Year.2. Taylor Lautner 3. Ian Somerhalder 4. Xavier Samuel 5. Kellan Lutz 6. Johnny Depp 7. Justin Bieber

8. Gerard Butler 9. Hayden Christensen 10. Channing Tatum 11. Orlando Bloom 12. Chace Crawford 13. Chris Brown 14. Justin Timberlake 15. Ronaldo. Do you agree with the list?

IMPORTANT: Pictures of Joe & Ashley showing their love in Baton Rouge HERE.

• maial24

OMJ! Justin can be cute or sweet,but he´s not sexy my god!

• crumple-hornedsnorcackx3

I’d rather have Hagrid be #1 than that sparkling ghostly man.

• Wonderland

lol at justin being in bold. it’s like ocean up is like HISFOHSOFIHSOFIH MY BABY IS NUMBER 7!!! ocean up may as well be called BieberUP

• hithere

you go Rob!!!!!!!!!
    I LOVE YOU, SEXY MAN.

• hithere

WTF, IS THIS A JOKE? JUSTIN BIEBER IS SEXY?? SEXIER THAN GERARD BUTLER? WHAT THE FUCK?

ImNotAnnoying2.0 said:

Does anyone know my name other than Reanar? And I am sure she forgot. xD

shanique?

• StarStruck33

<—— YES!!!!!!!!!! Robert Pattison NOOOOOOOOOOOO It should of been 1) Taylor Lautne 2.) Ian *drools*

• StarStruck33

Stands out of the crowd and scream

*Robert Pattison 6 Pack Is FAKE*

Then sits and pretends she didn’t do it

hahahahahah

• LOLareyou4real

I don’t see Joe or Nick Jonas on the list, meaning it’s completely whack.

• bogyiii

No, no, no no!!! Where’s Jared Leto?! :O

• superJOEman

Justin Bieber at the lists?? Tell me that they’re just kidding.. :|
    And no REAL JB???!!! :\

• superJOEman

LOL at the IMPORTANT part of Joe at Ash’s pictures. Ash was like rubbing and caressing Joe’s butt!!! :\

• ohlalaitskarla

Ian Somerhalder should’ve been #1! That man’s smokin’ HOTT!!

Also Johnny Depp,Gerard Butler, Channing Tatum, Orlando Bloom,Chace Crawford…….

WTF is JB doing up there?!
    He’s a kid for crying out loud!!!!!!!!!!

• Becca.

Gross, the only guy who belongs on there is Channing Tatum. And Robert Pattinson, and Taylor Lautner really?, excuse me while I gag. Bieber doesn’t belong there either haha.

CaliforniaSunsh… said:

Excuse me while I roll on the floor laughing.
    I’ll join ya.

• IfUSeekBritney

Emmm.What?? What happend to the days when brad Pitt,Hugh Jackman,Heath Ledger,River Phoenix,ACTUAL MEN used to top this list?!

• Cesi.

OH HELL TO THE NO!
    Johhny is only SIXTH? Ian is on the top, I agree. Also with Ronaldo. But Orlando is somewhere at the end? And Chase? And where the hell is Westwick?
    Who voted for this crap? Twelve year old girls and psycho twilight moms? Jesus.
    Sorry, Rob, but no. Just no.

• Entertainmentlove

Anonymous18 said:

HES SEXY!!!!!!

=========
    no you stupid the rest on this post smart oke he is cute not sexy

• EvaSnow

No Jonas Brothers? *pouts*

• Feed Me

Any list that has Bieber as sexy automatically is disqualified from reality.

Oct 22, 2010 @ 04:28 pm
    IfUSeekBritney said:

Only kids waste money on magazines anymore.

• urluvismydrugg

i wanna know who made the list.
    i mean no shiz it was glamour, but i wanna know exactly WHO and question their sanity.

• Anonymous18

CODY SIMPSON SHOULD HAVE FUCKING BEEN ON THAT LIST!!! IM FUCKING MAD NOW!!

• urluvismydrugg

Channing and Kellan<33

• Rainey

1. Robert Pattinson- He’s ight. Definitely doesn’t deserve to be number 1.

2. Taylor Lautner- He’s only cute when he looks sad.

3. Ian Somerhalder- SHOULD BE NUMBER 1.

4. Xavier Samuel- Don’t know who the fuck he is.

5. Kellan Lutz- I’d do him.

6. Johnny Depp- Fuck yes.

7. Justin Bieber- FUCK NO.

8. Gerard Butler- Ehhh.

9. Hayden Christensen- No.

10. Channing Tatum- No.

11. Orlando Bloom- Sure.

12. Chace Crawford- Oh baby yes.

13. Chris Brown- Woman beater.

14. Justin Timberlake- Sexy.

15. Ronaldo- Who?

EvaSnow said:

No Jonas Brothers? *pouts*
    —————-
    Joseph Adam Jonas should have been there.
    -.-

urluvismydrugg said:

i wanna know who made the list.

I MADE IT

• live2love2laugh

eww no rob is not sexy but he hella hairy

• lioness

Anonymous18 said:

CODY SIMPSON SHOULD HAVE FUCKING BEEN ON THAT LIST!!! IM FUCKING MAD NOW!!

you are kidding,right?

• Anonymous18

4. Xavier Samuel- Don’t know who he is.

GUY FROM ECLIPSE THAT MADE AN ARMY

Feed Me said:

Any list that has Bieber as sexy automatically is disqualified from reality.
    —————-
    This.

• taylorllama

wtf

• Danger-ous

Oct 22, 2010 @ 04:28 pm
    IfUSeekBritney said:

Mom, is that you?

Twilight and Bieber.

More of a popularity list I assume.

• krystinajonas

im sorry, but this is complete bullshit. that spot belongs to oliver scott sykes or logan lerman. maybe chris drew. idgaf anyone but robert pttz. he is not attractive at all in my eyes

• memiAndniley

Ew. Robert.p???? I cant believe im saying this but Justin B is much better;)

you are kidding,right?

• simplyashley

Was Helen Keller the judge? …No offense but that’s the ONLY logical explanation.

• Entertainmentlove

hey hey zac efron is sexy where is he and
    ryan reynolds oh brad pitt (crazy but hot)
    and maybe usher

• lioness

Some people here dont even know what “sexiest man” means. Its pathetic to be against Justin B on the list but at the same time wanting Logan Lerman,Nick Jonas and other boys who are barely 18 on it.

• simplyashley

At least Chris is on that list , <3 (no I don't care what you have to say) hehe :)

memiAndniley said:

Ew. Robert.p???? I cant believe im saying this but Justin B is much better;)

• lalajonas

he needs to bathe. i do not find himm attractive AT ALL.

• GoldenGal9311

Ian Somerhalder was robbed. He should be #1

• xJonasXCandyx

What the fuck?

• paparazzigirl

SEXY!!! These teen girls need to grow up from justin baby bieber and start liking REAL men. GO ROB!

• picstoburn

WOOO i see all these lerman icons ;)

• SimplyCT

picstoburn said:

WOOO i see all these lerman icons ;)
    i know, i love it. <3
    hahaha. xD

• areyouonDOPE…

Logan Lerman should’ve been in that list. Who’s with me ? Anyone no, no okay….

• hotlikemexico

EW

Children really need to get back on Club Penguin.. ’cause this list is f/cked up!

• Aryanna

Lerman everywhere. O_O Oh dear.

haha i’ll find out next month. i can’t believe it’s already November :O

me too :O soon it will be new years :OO lmao! we have to do something here for new years xD

Mom, is that you?

PREACHH

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

Can you guys see my icon?
    Yep, it’s cute

awe thanks! :D

• putlimeinthecoconut

i know this sounds poll-ish but what kinda guy do you think is your type? like pretty boy, rough guy…

Dark features
    rough
    deep blue eyes
    chocolate eyes
    facial hair
    witty
    funny
    flirt
    muscular
    long hair
    short hair
    cocky (on some guys it looks good)

woo specific dude. tell me when you find mr.right kay? xD lmao

• xxbehappyxx

a sexy list without Nick Jonas is not sexy. he brings the sexy back :P i love justin but why is he in the list he is not a man.

• WYLMITE?

Joe totally deserves to be there.
    Bieber?
    WTF?

Oct 22, 2010 @ 05:42 pm
    haha i’ll find out next month. i can’t believe it’s already November :O

lmao that would be cool xD

• picstoburn

the used the most ugly picture of rob :p

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

Nick is barely a man himself. Just sayin’

• SimplyCT

justin bieber, sexiest man? lmao… xD

• putlimeinthecoconut

no offence but Brad Pitt is just not as attractive as he used to be. And i absolutley love Heath Ledger… but dah hell? he’s dead…

woo specific dude. tell me when you find mr.right kay? xD lmao

Lmfaoo no, I’m not saying I want it exact, those are just things I like in a guy. lmfaoo xD

• xxbehappyxx

Nick Jonas type ;)

putlimeinthecoconut said:

Pitt has shaved now, he lost the billy goat look, looking good lately.

lmao that would be cool xD

mhmm, btw your icon is really cute. (: I’m starting to have a lot of Selena icons latley and people are like “wth” lol.

I’m bringing sexy back ?

Nick Jonas type ;)

LOL.

• Aryanna

List = fail. All I gotta say.

• areyouonDOPE…

wtf the ? was supposed to be a heart

Oct 22, 2010 @ 05:46 pm

lmao that would be cool xD

lol same & can’t help it. she’s so pretty D:

• xxbehappyxx

ImNotAnnoying2.0 said:

Nick is barely a man himself. Just sayin’
    his 18. whatever i’m still figuring out if the person that wrote that list was high… Justin Bieber lmao.

• faithhopelove.

7. Justin Bieber

LMAO. Is this for real?

• Anonymous18

Why? You dont know if it would give you a virus or not.. Ill wait and buy it.

BECAUSE I DOWNLOADED IT AND IM LISTENING TO ALL THE SONGS NOW. I HAVE NO VIRUS

• Entertainmentlove

memiAndniley said:
    Why? You dont know if it would give you a virus or not.. Ill wait and buy it.
    you are a smart person i was so dumb to almost klik it thank you

• memiAndniley

ANYWAY SPEAK NOW LEAKED GO DOWNLOAD IT MOTHERFATHERS

————————————-
    Why? You dont know if it would give you a virus or not.. Ill wait and buy it.

• lovemyjonas17

HOW THE HECK IS JUSTIN BIEBER ON THE LIST?!!? HOW IS HE EVEN CONSIDERED A MAN!>! OMG AND HOW IS NICK JONAS NOT ON THE LIST AND HOW THE HECK IS ROB HOTTER THAN JOHNNY DEPP?!?! EPIC FAIL!!

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

18 is no where near being a man. He’s still in his damn teens. Bieber, I agree he shouldn’t have even been on the list, let alone suggested, but if you say Bieber shouldn’t be on the list, well neither should Nick. Just sayin’

Anonymous18 said:

Why? You dont know if it would give you a virus or not.. Ill wait and buy it.

BECAUSE I DOWNLOADED IT AND IM LISTENING TO ALL THE SONGS NOW. I HAVE NO VIRUS

You definitely have a virus, it’s called Bieber fever.

• Untouchable

areyouonDOPE… said:
    Logan Lerman should’ve been in that list. Who’s with me ? Anyone no, no okay….
    _____

im with you!!

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

Logan Lerman should’ve been in that list. Who’s with me ? Anyone no, no okay….

No, he is to young and he is no where near sexy.

• EvaSnow

WYLMITE? said:

EvaSnow said:

No Jonas Brothers? *pouts*
    —————-
    Joseph Adam Jonas should have been there.
    -.-
    ____________
    Exactly!!

• Anonymous18

You definitely have a virus, it’s called Bieber fever.

LOL!!!

• hellokitty16

haha since wen is Justin Bieber a man!!! poor kid doesnt even have facial hair yet!

• TwiHard01

Ian Somerhalder should be number one!
    NUmber ONE I SAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Sarcasm was always intended

LOL YOU TROLLIN
    ROBERT PATTISON
    LOL
    LOL
    LOL
    EXCUSE ME WHILE I GO DIE AND COME BACK TO LIFE

• mileycrush

rob is not hot. he’s OKAY. taylor lautner- SEX GOD! ;)

you are a smart person i was so dumb to almost klik it thank you

IT DOESNT HAVE A VIRUS. YOUR LOSS TO NOT HEAR TAYLORS SONG BASHING CAMILLA!!

• NaomiiheartsBieber

I loveee Justin Bieber, but isn’t kinda wrong for the editors of Glamour to call him sexy that’s just wrong, I can call him sexy but not THEM!!! And why the heck did ROBERT PATTINSON WIN!!! DUMB LISTTT!!Only thing I agree with is Justin Bieber!!

• Anonymous18

WHAT ARE THOSE DOTS ON ROB??

• Adie010

Robert Pattinson? no thank you. I believe it should be Ian Somerhalder should be number 1. And since when is bieber A MAN? last i check, he’s still a 16 year old.

Zac Efron should be on the list too. What has the world come into?

• Jaymee__x

This list is bullshit. Ian Somerhalder is way sexier than Robert. And what the fuck is Justin Bieber doing in there?!

• mileycrush

anonymous18 justin bieber is pretty sexi ngl lol XD

Wow.
    Its so obvious the song is about Camilla.

NicksSweetCaroline said:

My friend just posted this on Fb and i say this :P

HA!

• LizzieHawkins

WTF?
    And the Jobros?

• IfUSeekBritney

Im actually offended by the choice made on this list :/
    Christian Bale should be on this list
    I actually wanna kill anyone who say Justin barrising is sexier than THIS: http://katielauraloveslifeblog.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/river-phoenix1.jpg

Way to go Taylor.

• Anonymous18

WOW YOU ARE SOOOOOO CLEVER JUSTIN BARRASING!! LALOOLOALOOLLO HAHAHAHABH SSO FUNNI!!!!!

• milenator

Justin Bieber’s a man?

• mileycrush

< ---- THIS IS SEXY :) haha XD

• NicksSweetCaroline

That beats Beiber and Pattinson any day…

• Entertainmentlove

ZAC efron zac EFRON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! needs to be on here

• milenator

didnt they forget zac efron and the other guy on vampire diaries
    and Rob #1? Fail

• suckit

i don’t care what anyone says i think this man is HOT. and no the fucking jo bros should not be there,they’re hot but they should not be on this list

suckit said:

Dude? Not even one jonas brother :O?

test

• areyouonDOPE…

I love how OU bolds Justin Bieber.

• SimplyCT

areyouonDOPE… said:

Logan Lerman should’ve been in that list. Who’s with me ? Anyone no, no okay….
    there’s a lot of guys that should have been on that list. :P

• putlimeinthecoconut

Pitt has shaved now, he lost the billy goat look, looking good lately.

yeah but the guy looked fucking hot in his ocean 11 days (;

• Cant Be Tamed xD

Excuse me?! =] lmfaoo xD

• xxbehappyxx

my computer doesn’t work, now i have to use one of my mom… i had so many good icons in my other computer FML

Oct 22, 2010 @ 05:48 pm
    SimplyCT said:
    picstoburn said:

WOOO i see all these lerman icons ;)
    i know, i love it. <3
    hahaha. xD

lmao me too xD

areyouonDOPE… said:

Logan Lerman should’ve been in that list. Who’s with me ? Anyone no, no okay….
    there’s a lot of guys that should have been on that list. :P

the icon speaks for itself.

Aryanna said:

Lerman everywhere. O_O Oh dear.
    —————
    Oh look its little miss i never go on OU anymore…… :)

• areyouonDOPE…

Logan Lerman should’ve been in that list. Who’s with me ? Anyone no, no okay….

No, he is to young and he is no where near sexy.
    If Justin’s there, there must be some hope for Logan

• FrancyJonasGomez

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, sexiest man alive my ass.

xcuse me?! =] lmfaoo xD

you’re excused.

• FrancyJonasGomez

Justin Bieber… He’s not even a man…

• areyouonDOPE…

Logan Lerman should’ve been in that list. Who’s with me ? Anyone no, no okay….
    there’s a lot of guys that should have been on that list. :P
    True THAT

• WYLMITE?

When are the anons coming back?

Oct 22, 2010 @ 05:36 pm

Oct 22, 2010 @ 05:17 pm

Hey caroline :)))

_—————-
    Hey there Nini!! How was your day? :)

my day was alright :P i had school today x] you???
    Sammmee :( Im soo god damn glad its friday :D

DOnt we do friday icon themes anymore?
    me too lol. & only in the summer :)
    Ahhhhhhhhh… I cant wait!! :P

If Justin’s there, there must be some hope for Logan

lmfaoo so true.
    xD

• Anonymous18

those codes dont work in comments. like the heart symbol. it works in profiles though

putlimeinthecoconut said:

Pitt has shaved now, he lost the billy goat look, looking good lately.

yeah but the guy looked fucking hot in his ocean 11 days (;

Can’t argue with that.

lol same & can’t help it. she’s so pretty D:

IKR? It’s not my fault that shes so pretty D: lol same with Ariana xD

• NicksSweetCaroline

Sorry y’all but Aryanna owns the Lerman icon and always will :)

• xxbehappyxx

mNotAnnoying2.0 said:

still don’t agree with the Nick Jonas part but atleast Joe should have been there. isn’t he a man?

Does anyone know my name other than Reanar? And I am sure she forgot. xD

• putlimeinthecoconut

Justin Bieber… He’s not even a man…

umm, who’s in your icon? /: that wrestler guy?

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

Ehh, he’s close…but he hasn’t experienced enough. I think Kevin is a man, but Joe has a while. Nick…..he’s still in his teens, enough said.

xxbehappyxx said:

mNotAnnoying2.0 said:

He’s a man, but a lot of people find freakishly hairy men unattractive.

Oct 22, 2010 @ 05:54 pm

lol same & can’t help it. she’s so pretty D:

IKR? It’s not my fault that shes so pretty D: lol same with Ariana xD

i love ariana :D but im taking a break from using her icons xD

• putlimeinthecoconut

Sorry y’all but Aryanna owns the Lerman icon and always will :)

D:
    kay.

• California.Gurls

__
    Taylor shouldnt be on that list either. for me he is still a teenager :D

putlimeinthecoconut said:

Sorry y’all but Aryanna owns the Lerman icon and always will :)

D:
    kay.
    She was one of the first :P But i like yours!!

• picstoburn

mostly i agree with the girl lists but not the guys.

i love ariana :D but im taking a break from using her icons xD

LMAOO me too. I remember when i used to have her icon on here & fs. Now i’ve moved to Selena. I think Demi is next if she has brought back her dark hair xD

Taylor shouldnt be on that list either. for me he is still a teenager :D

preacchh!

• WYLMITE?

Taylor Lautner is just weird looking.
    :O

• Feed Me

I like Ewan McGregor, he is a man, but never makes these lists.

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

I absolutely LOVE Taylor right now.

• SimplyCT

<— new icon. :P

Oct 22, 2010 @ 05:58 pm
    i love ariana :D but im taking a break from using her icons xD

yuck demi D; but i can’t wait for her new music though.

CaliforniaSunsh… said:

I absolutely LOVE Taylor right now.
    LMAO
    She is a psycho.

• California.Gurls

Taylor Lautner is just weird looking.
    :O
    __
    well his body is great but not his face :D

EMILY!!!!!!!!

Does anyone know my name other than Reanar? And I am sure she forgot. xD

shanique?

how did you know??? o.o

• suckit

Dude? Not even one jonas brother :O?

well one jo bro should replace justin,that’s all i gotta say.lol

To make it easier. instead of calling me shanique which is pronounced shah-neek
    you can call me my middle name KIMBERLI! :D

• putlimeinthecoconut

yuck demi D; but i can’t wait for her new music though.

yuck? D: lmao! me tooo :D lol i gotta go byee <3

• JustxLeex

wtf?! seriously?! BIEBER? he isnt even a guy!
    Tylor Lautner 1 and Ian Somerhalder 2
    END! ( from 1-3 :P ) but c’mon thats just like a big joke thats just to stupid to be real -_-

• picstoburn

LMAO really?? O_O he’s not sexy.

suckit said:

Dude? Not even one jonas brother :O?

well one jo bro should replace justin,that’s all i gotta say.lol
    True :P

• picstoburn

taylor l is just gross imo :p

• gotjobrosfool

This is why little children shouldn’t be able to vote for this kind of stuffs. Haha

California.Gurls said:

Taylor Lautner is just weird looking.
    :O
    __
    well his body is great but not his face :D
    I don’t like his body either.
    xD

Oct 22, 2010 @ 06:04 pm
    JustxLeex said:
    wtf?! seriously?! BIEBER? he isnt even a guy!
    Tylor Lautner 1 and Ian Somerhalder 2

he is a guy O__O are you ok?

how did you know??? o.o

i remember disdain saying it a long time ago

• picstoburn

i hate when people say that justin is not a guy,then what the fuck is he?

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

I mean I don’t like Bieber but give him a break. I mean he is so easy to mess at but I mean c’mon. He’s a guy, god damn.

how did you know??? o.o

i remember disdain saying it a long time ago

oh well you can just call me Kimberli! it’s my middle name :D

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

Guys I am making a Miley video to the song diva by beyonce but I need some fierce Miley clips. Can some of you guys find some and post on oceanup? Like they can be gifs but they have to be medium sized so it doesn’t show up low quality. :P
    I WILL credit you in the video if you help with the clips. Hopefully some of you will help me!

ugh false alarm -.-

some Victoria fans are weird -.0

• SimplyCT

some Victoria fans are weird -.0
    victoria justice fans?

• VIVA glam

those of you saying this list needs some jonas… the only jonas brother with sex appeal is joe.

ian is gorgeous! should’ve been #1. justin bieber needs to be taken off. right now.

• areyouonDOPE…

Was the lady who wrote this high or something? Are you on Dope ?

• xxbehappyxx

ImNotAnnoying2.0 said:
    To make it easier. instead of calling me shanique which is pronounced shah-neek
    you can call me my middle name KIMBERLI! :D
    do they usually call you by your first or middle name?

Oct 22, 2010 @ 06:10 pm
    SimplyCT said:

some Victoria fans are weird -.0
    victoria justice fans?
    yessssss

areyouonDOPE… said:

Was the lady who wrote this high or something? Are you on Dope ?

WIN!

• milenator

bieber need to be take out of there thats a joke i bet that lil douchefag is gonna be more cocky when he find out about this he’s no man when my mom first saw him she saw him as a lil boy
    What about Zac Efron he’s handsome man! just cause High School Musical is over doesnt make him no longer hot
    Taylor Lautner is still a teen

Oct 22, 2010 @ 06:16 pm
    SimplyCT said:

some Victoria fans are weird -.0
    victoria justice fans?
    yessssss
    lol. why?

lol idk some of them i mean i love her.
    but mostly she has teenies as her fans.

• crazylady

Robert Pattinson..typical Twilight crap
    and Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom, they’re just too old.

Ian Somerhalder is the only sexy one on that list but whatever floats your boat I guess

agreed except for the i love Justin part.

18 is an adult…sure not drinking age but still its old enough to vote.
    also Nick looks like he’s in his 20 sometimes, dresses like a man and he DEFINITELY has the soul of someone in his 20s.
    he also has hairy legs (remember the Camp Rock 2 picture on here) and is pretty built (remember someone said he’s pretty built that day they saw him on the beach. you wouldn’t ever know I guess since he doesn’t take his shirt off in public but I at least know that he has pretty big arm muscles for a young guy) does Bieber have either of those?

• Trainups

Excuse me did I see Justin Bieber on that list? He is a boy and not sexy. Cute but not sexy.
    Glamour mag needs to be ashamed of themselves.

• milenator

(rolls eyes)
    you and bieber….

• Dinoluverrr

No I dotn agree -.-
    1.Justin Bieber
    2.Taylor Lautner
    Nuff said(;

Poor Joe.
    LOL

WYLMITE? said:
    CaliforniaSunsh… said:

I absolutely LOVE Taylor right now.
    LMAO
    She is a psycho

I used to think so too, but honestly now, I dont care. Its just how she is. I love Better than revenge…it’s fucking awesome :D I dont care if its about Camilla, but if it is, even better. I’ll find it even more interesting to hear :)

• LoveIsOurWeapon

immmm a real big fan of yours , but im quite the joke to you.

• Anonymous18

ITS NATIONAL CAPS LOCK DAY WHY ARENT YOU CELEBRATING???????

EMILY!!!!!!!!

Hiii :D I’m guessing that was to me? :P

• suckit

CAPS LOCK DAY!! :D

hey emily :D

• juliesix

bad list.
    Andy Six should have been on there.

WYLMITE? said:
    CaliforniaSunsh… said:

I absolutely LOVE Taylor right now.
    LMAO
    She is a psycho

——————
    She is a bit immature though.
    Better than Revenge is awesome, poor Camilla.
    :P

• mileycrush

picstoburn, wats ur twitter ? :D

• Katie13

WHERE IS ZAC EFRON!? ROBERT HAS NOTHING ON ZAC!

• Entertainmentlove

i hate list makers

EMILY!!!!!!!!

Hiii :D I’m guessing that was to me? :P
    Yeah :) I haven’t spoken to you in months!!!

….i got a C for my chemistry exam btw LOL

hey emily :D

HI :D

How are you??? Cool icon :P

• Entertainmentlove

OU we need more post i know your just a person but people are leaving keep it pumping

Entertainmentlove said:

i hate list makers
    I hate these lists and stuff.
    Who are they to judge?
    -.-

• SparksFly

Ian should’ve been number 1.

• TwiHard01

EMILY!!!!!!!!

Hiii :D I’m guessing that was to me? :P
    Yeah :) I haven’t spoken to you in months!!!

….i got a C for my chemistry exam btw LOL

I know :D I havent really been on here much. Do you have twitter? :D

LMAO you still remember the Chemistry thing we always talk about? :P haha dont worry about it, I’m beginning to suck at Chemistry. We can both suck at it together lol

omg what a fail.

Entertainmentlove said:

THATS WHAT OU DOES AND PEOPLE HATE WHEN THEY POST AFTER POST

Oct 22, 2010 @ 05:05 pm
    mileycrush said:
    picstoburn, wats ur twitter ? :D

@ifyreallyknewme

• Rainey

WHAT ARE THOSE DOTS ON ROB??

the dots to make the sparkles on edward.

Oct 22, 2010 @ 05:05 pm
    hey emily :D

HI :D

How are you??? Cool icon :P

im fine. you? and thank you <3

• putlimeinthecoconut

Ian somerhalden <3 fuck yes.

*sigh*
    Those Jashley pictures. What a beautiful couple.

WYLMITE? said:

WYLMITE? said:
    CaliforniaSunsh… said:

I absolutely LOVE Taylor right now.
    LMAO
    She is a psycho

——————
    She is a bit immature though.
    Better than Revenge is awesome, poor Camilla.
    :P

I agree. She needs to move on. Specially with the whole Joe thing. I mean, 3 songs about him? I’m sure she can find better things to write about :P

• Anonymous18

the dots to make the sparkles on edward.

oooohhhh!!! i love sparkles!!!!

fs is so dead -_-

• Feed Me

Oh god, more Joe Ashley pics today, begin countdown to the 100th Jashley post.

Oct 22, 2010 @ 05:05 pm
    hey emily :D

HI :D

How are you??? Cool icon :P

im fine. you? and thank you <3

I’m great :D Just a little drowsy its past 3 am here lol

How have things been? :D I havnt talked to you in nearly ages!

WYLMITE? said:

WYLMITE? said:
    CaliforniaSunsh… said:

I absolutely LOVE Taylor right now.
    LMAO
    She is a psycho

——————
    She is a bit immature though.
    Better than Revenge is awesome, poor Camilla.
    :P

IKR?

• _herecomestrouble.

lol, fail.
    i love justin but cristiano is 8376987985 times sexier than justin.

• Untouchable

rpattz no.. just no

EMILY!!!!!!!!

Hiii :D I’m guessing that was to me? :P
    Yeah :) I haven’t spoken to you in months!!!

….i got a C for my chemistry exam btw LOL

I know :D I havent really been on here much. Do you have twitter? :D

Scooree!! :P Of course i remember! Without that chat i would have failed! :P But its cool i am satisfied with my C and i dont have to do it this year so…whooop!
    Twitter: @NicksSweetCaz

What the fuck……..
    Robert looks like a drunken hobo.
    Bieber hasn’t even hit puberty, so I have no idea how he is considered a man, and Taylor Lautner is just plain ugly. The rest is okay.

• gingerrx.

omg. robert is fuckin hot.
    but number 7? justin? i mean, he’s maybe cute and he is famous and has money, but that doesn’t make him sexy. maybe in five years.

Oct 22, 2010 @ 05:12 pm
    Oct 22, 2010 @ 05:05 pm
    hey emily :D

HI :D

How are you??? Cool icon :P

im fine. you? and thank you <3

I’m great :D Just a little drowsy its past 3 am here lol

How have things been? :D I havnt talked to you in nearly ages!

damn that’s late :O & i know it’s depressing but everything is good. you??? :)

• reachforanydreamx

i’m sorry, but i think robert is fuck ugly. taylor lautner for the bloody win. & justin bieber? number 7? are they having a laugh?

• suckit
  • CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

I just realized I need a new icon. And I haven’t posted so much on here in ages.

Hey caroline :)))

_herecomestrouble. said:

lol, fail.
    i love justin but cristiano is 8376987985 times sexier than justin.
    I really dislike Bieber but give me short and clean over tall and greasy.

• mileyluver15

umm are these people blind..
    hairy white guy or tan buff taylor lautner…

• mileyluver15

i just found out that the OWNER OF OU is TIM Ocean lol

• picstoburn

good they have johnny depp on the list :]

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

Taylor Lautner is just as ugly as R Patz.

Oct 22, 2010 @ 05:14 pm
    mileyluver15 said:
    i just found out that the OWNER OF OU is TIM Ocean lol

• gingerrx.

oh and they forgot nicholas jonas<3

• Anonymous18

suckit you can HAVE HIM!!! I ONLY LIKED HIM AS EDWARD INT HE FIRST MOVIE HE LOOOKED HOT THERE!!

• suckit

oh,and taylor’s hella ugly.he’s bodys hott but not him

• ensuringthecrisis

Uh, R-Patz is far from being the
    sexiest male alive imo.

• putlimeinthecoconut

wow i thought at least one jonas would be mentioned… well, Joe.

• Destiny Hope

Depp is way to low on the list. JS

mileyluver15 said:
    i just found out that the OWNER OF OU is TIM Ocean

that was a long time ago

• suckit

I KNOW I CAN HAVE HIM;)NO ONE ELSE WANTS HIM

The Jobros aren’t in that list, YAY

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

If Rob wasn’t famous people would be accidentally handing him money on the street saying “god bless you” but, that’s what fame gives you I guess. A whole bunch of prepubescent teens running after you. -_-

Hey caroline :)))

_—————-
    Hey there Nini!! How was your day? :)

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

If Rob wasn’t famous people would be accidentally handing him money on the street saying “god bless you” but, that’s what fame gives you I guess. A whole bunch of p.repubesc.ent teens running after you. -_-

EMILY!!!!!!!!

Hiii :D I’m guessing that was to me? :P
    Yeah :) I haven’t spoken to you in months!!!

….i got a C for my chemistry exam btw LOL

I know :D I havent really been on here much. Do you have twitter? :D

Twitter: @NicksSweetCaz

Oh gosh! You’re so luckyy. I actually postponed my chemistry exams from January to May because I know I’m gonna fail lol
    And yes the chemistry thing will always be something special to us and I mean this in the most non-creepy way :P

mine is @GlitterInMyDNA

And I’m sorry, I really have to go now. Its pretty late and my mum is yelling. It was nice talking to you after sooo long though :D

Catch you later xD

• picstoburn

lmao that’s kinda stupid to have justin but not the jobros O_O

• suckit

I THINK DEPP VERY not cute

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

Anything would have been better than Bieber on the list. ANYTHING.

Oct 22, 2010 @ 05:17 pm

Hey caroline :)))

_—————-
    Hey there Nini!! How was your day? :)

my day was alright :P i had school today x] you???

this is like the first time a dude is in my icon :P

The Jobros aren’t in that list, YAY

At least they are men.

• iMystified

Johnny Depp is #6 and Gerard Butler is #8?!?!
    WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE WORLD?!?!!

• Anonymous18

sparks fly is oddiously about sex!

Cristiano Ronaldo <3

• Destiny Hope

suckit said:

I THINK DEPP VERY not cute
    Cute is for puppies and kittens and Biebers, Depp is handsome and sexy.

Oct 22, 2010 @ 05:12 pm
    Oct 22, 2010 @ 05:05 pm
    hey emily :D

HI :D

How are you??? Cool icon :P

im fine. you? and thank you <3

I’m great :D Just a little drowsy its past 3 am here lol

How have things been? :D I havnt talked to you in nearly ages!

damn that’s late :O & i know it’s depressing but everything is good. you??? :)

Everything is good with me too :P

Sorry, I have to leave now though :(
    Catch you another time :)
    Good night although its probably daytime where you are :P

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

Kellan Lutz isn’t that hot either, he should have been bellow Johnny Depp.

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

Night everyone :P It was kind of nice being here again.

this is like the first time a dude is in my icon :P
    I LOVE IT

• Anonymous18

OMG HAUNTED(ACOUSTIC) IS TOTALLY A SONG THAT COULD BE BELLAS SONG IN NEW MOON!!!

• suckit

Cute is for puppies and kittens and Biebers, Depp is handsome and sexy.

;)SURE….

Oct 22, 2010 @ 05:19 pm
    this is like the first time a dude is in my icon :P

omg hey :D

• WYLMITE?

Johny Depp is the best thing about this list.

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

Channing Tatum should have been higher on the list. That boy…he gives me bad thoughts. -_-

night emily ^_^

• putlimeinthecoconut

i dont find channing attractive /:

• Destiny Hope

suckit said:

Cute is for puppies and kittens and Biebers, Depp is handsome and sexy.

;)SURE….

who is that in your icon? Is it Emma?

• -YoursTruly

ew robert patinson Dx he isn’t cute. IMO

• WakaWakaEhEh

Hell no.

channing should be number 1 have you seen him :O

• WakaWakaEhEh

Hell no.

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

JT should have been lower on the list. He isn’t hot at all.

• WakaWakaEhEh

chace should be higher

this is like the first time a dude is in my icon :P
    I LOVE IT

I LOVE YOURS MORE :O

justin should be on like a teen list. not some men list O_o he’s not even a men

• California.Gurls

Robert and Taylor ?!! ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?? JUSTIN BIEBER?

1. Johnny Depp
    2. Channing Tatum
    3. Ronaldo
    4. Gerard Butler
    5. idk

• putlimeinthecoconut

can someone post a picture of the channing guy?

Oct 22, 2010 @ 05:23 pm
    this is like the first time a dude is in my icon :P

omg hey :D

lol haayyy xD

i feel so weird talking to you. lmao but what’s up?

yawnnn

• WakaWakaEhEh

justin should be on like a teen list. not some men list O_o he’s not even a men
    __

MTE

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

Channing and Gerard are THE most sexiest men I have ever seen. Seriously, as much as I love Joe….they beat him out by a bush!

• Untouchable

not one of the jobros are on the list..guess they weren’t man enough ;)…

• putlimeinthecoconut

i mean johnny depp is hot but not NUMBER ONE hot.

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

Channing Tatum was in dear John, some dance movie , she’s the man, and coach carter. I’ve seen them all just for him. <3

• crazylady

I don’t like his body either.
    xD

I don’t either. I mean I get the appeal of him moreso than Robert but still..I don’t like him not just because he’s from Twilight but his body is just TOO built.
    I don’t like when guys are too built, I like when they’re adequately muscular like Nick & Joe Jonas

• Trainups

Also Nick Jonas should be on that lsit. He has matured a great deal in the last year. He is one hot 18 yr old. Much hotter and with much more sex appeal than Rob Patterson.
    Nick’s mind and talents is enough to put him on that list nevermind his body and face.
    Joe Jonas has lost his place to his younger bro as being the sexy Jonas.

• crazylady

agreed.
    sexy is most often not just about appearance, it’s also about mind personality and heart. it involves all aspects of the person. this is why Nick is the sexiest (to me)

• Mafer Rodríguez-Lee

I think that is Taylor Lautner or Ian Somerhalder.

• lioness

FAIL.

• SillyyMonsterr

<———- Should’ve been No. 1

this magazine sucks though -.-

• realistgangsta

they all ugly

this is like the first time a dude is in my icon :P

omg hey :D

lol haayyy xD

i feel so weird talking to you. lmao but what’s up?

rofl, what? :/ bahah, wierd? anyway im just so happy becuase i’ve got a two week holiday *happy dance* lmao, hbu ninss? :P

EWWWW!!

BUT FUCK YES NUMBER 7!!!! YGYdsABGHJHJY AHHHHH!!!TRDRT212345

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

Actually I think Channing should have been number 1.

• picstoburn

TGIF. i couldn’t deal with it. -__-

• WakaWakaEhEh

I hope in a year this Bieber/Twilight nonsense will fizzle down.
    It’s getting annoying.

Untouchable said:

not one of the jobros are on the list..guess they weren’t man enough ;)…
    Yea sure.

Oct 22, 2010 @ 05:27 pm
    this is like the first time a dude is in my icon :P

omg hey :D

lol haayyy xD

i feel so weird talking to you. lmao but what’s up?

haha only cause of the icon lol. and LUCKY -.- but nothing im bored and there’s nothing to do.

• lauragxo

since when is justin bieber a man?

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

I hope in a year this Bieber/Twilight nonsense will fizzle down.
    It’s getting annoying.

IA

• sophieee

eww.

• Destiny Hope

This list was so obviously made for website hits. Glamour is just trying to get new readers, they are desperate and need tween’s to become buyers.

• CoolerThanU

Ian Somerhalder, yes.
    Robert Pattinson, no.
    And as for Justin Bieber… ROFL.

• Entertainmentlove

justin bieber is not sexier than ronaldo
    oh and justin is not a man

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

not one of the jobros are on the list..guess they weren’t man enough ;)…

Based on your Taylor icon, I feel the need to retaliate, but I wont.

WakaWakaEhEh said:

I hope in a year this Bieber/Twilight nonsense will fizzle down.
    It’s getting annoying.
    Yes please.

• putlimeinthecoconut

an someone post a picture of the channing guy?

:O

• Anonymous18

I LOVE TWILIGHT JUSTIN BIEBER AND HARRY POTTER!!!

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

an someone post a picture of the channing guy?

:O

IKR??

Anonymous18 said:

I LOVE TWILIGHT JUSTIN BIEBER AND HARRY POTTER!!!
    Poor you.

Nah jk.
    I love Harry Potter.

• putlimeinthecoconut

ohhh lol me too. I’m so used to the miley/demi/selena/taylor icons xD haha me too! the internet just seems dead these days >.> lmao

ImNotAnnoying2.0 said:

not one of the jobros are on the list..guess they weren’t man enough ;)…

Based on your Taylor icon, I feel the need to retaliate, but I wont.
    —————-
    I felt just as you.
    >_>

Oct 22, 2010 @ 05:29 pm
    putlimeinthecoconut said:
    an someone post a picture of the channing guy?

:O

lmao he’s hot right? ;)

WYLMITE? said:

Anonymous18 said:

I LOVE TWILIGHT JUSTIN BIEBER AND HARRY POTTER!!!
    Poor you.

Nah jk.
    I love Harry Potter.

I love Potter too, but stretching out a series for ten years is bit much. Just end the series already.

Oct 22, 2010 @ 05:31 pm
    putlimeinthecoconut said:

ohhh lol me too. I’m so used to the miley/demi/selena/taylor icons xD haha me too! the internet just seems dead these days >.> lol.

ikr? and my rl isn’t all that fun either xD i can’t wait to go to college!!!

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

Some 11 year old Disney Celeberity interviewer is like talking to me on youtube and shit. Most annoying shit on earth. She tlks lyke dI$
    -_-

putlimeinthecoconut said:
    an someone post a picture of the channing guy?

:O

lmao he’s hot right? ;)

lmfao, omg yes. woah. yeah. LOL.

• aaliyahnoelle

i think the sexiest man would have to be JONATHAN TOEWS of the CHICAGO BLACKHAWKS!!!

WOOOOOOHHH that is one sexy canadian

• Anonymous18

im listening to dear john now.. 6 minutes??!??!

• picstoburn

i bet they said Justin because they don’t want beliebers all over them xD

Now I can’t stop thinking about channing tatum XD

• daydreamerx

the fuck >:O he’s uglyyy

• putlimeinthecoconut

ikr? and my rl isn’t all that fun either xD i can’t wait to go to college!!!

LMAO! Yeah i got exams in two weeks and im getting scared now, loll. & OMG! YAY! college :D you. are. so. luckyy. ahh, figured out what you want to do yet? :)

Now I can’t stop thinking about channing tatum XD

me… too. 0_0 LMAO.

• areyouonDOPE…

Ronaldo should be higher in that list ^

Oct 22, 2010 @ 05:33 pm
    putlimeinthecoconut said:

ikr? and my rl isn’t all that fun either xD i can’t wait to go to college!!!

lmao im sure you’ll do fine :) & i have really no idea lol im so scared :p

Oct 22, 2010 @ 05:17 pm

Hey caroline :)))

_—————-
    Hey there Nini!! How was your day? :)

my day was alright :P i had school today x] you???
    Sammmee :( Im soo god damn glad its friday :D

DOnt we do friday icon themes anymore?

• SimplyCT

ian somerhalder and johnny depp <333

a guy that has pretty boy swagga

lauragxo said:

since when is Jay Beez a man?

I GOT CONFUSED TOO

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

Excuse me while I roll on the floor laughing.

• urluvismydrugg

LMFAOOOO BIEBER?!? are you serious? /=
    the kids cute, but sexy? HAH!

Mr. Zachary Efron should be numba 1!

Justin Bieber WTF?

• katiiiem.

ed westwick should be on this list!
    now he is effin SEXY!

and the biebs is no way shape or form a man.

• Ilovenicholasjonas.

7. Justin Bieber I don’t agree with this:/ he may be cute but he’s not sexy:). Nick Jonas should be on that list<3.

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

Can you guys see my icon?

• SimplyCT

ImNotAnnoying2.0 said:

Can you guys see my icon?
    yeah, i see miley.

ImNotAnnoying2.0 said:

Can you guys see my icon?

yep

• putlimeinthecoconut

kr? and my rl isn’t all that fun either xD i can’t wait to go to college!!!

lmao im sure you’ll do fine :) & i have really no idea lol im so scared :p

lmao don’t be! it will be awesomee. lol NY must have amazing places :D But seriously nini you need to tell me when you do :P haha, im interested as to what you’ll pick now xD and aww, i hope so <3

Oct 22, 2010 @ 05:36 pm

Oct 22, 2010 @ 05:17 pm

Hey caroline :)))

_—————-
    Hey there Nini!! How was your day? :)

my day was alright :P i had school today x] you???
    Sammmee :( Im soo god damn glad its friday :D

DOnt we do friday icon themes anymore?
    me too lol. & only in the summer :)

Dark features
    rough
    deep blue eyes
    chocolate eyes
    facial hair
    witty
    funny
    flirt
    muscular
    long hair
    short hair
    cocky (on some guys it looks good)

haha i’ll find out next month. i can’t believe it’s already November :O

Thanks guys! :D

a guy that has pretty boy swagga

ROFLLLLL. yeah robert pattiosn is totally that…

• Tina850

TAYLOR LAUTNER SHOULD’VE BEEN #1 JUST SAYIN LOLZ!!!<3 HIM & ROBERT PATTINSON IS SOOO NOT HOT OKAYY HE LOOKS LIKE A DRUG ADDICT

ImNotAnnoying2.0 said:

Can you guys see my icon?
    Yep, it’s cute

• ItsBlairWaldorf

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder obviously. This list is shit from top to bottom. You can’t mix men with freaking children. I won’t even comment on Justin beiber I can’t wait for his 15 to be over.

• MissSmiley

ARE YOU F***ING KIDDING ME?! -______-”

Pattinson no. 1? Bieber on the list?

How can they even put them on the same list as Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom?!

• taylorllama

WHY ISN’T LOGAN LERMAN ON THIS LIST?!

• WYLMITE?

No offense,but have you guys seen Rob’s hair?

Ehh.

ANYWAY SPEAK NOW LEAKED GO DOWNLOAD IT MOTHERFATHERS

taylorllama said:

WHY ISN’T LOGAN LERMAN ON THIS LIST?!

I would normally laugh at that statement, but with the others on the list he does seem right on par, he should be above Bieber at least.