Selena Gomez, ‘I Respect Miley Cyrus’

selena-hammersmith-17

Selena QUE.ES interview, translation via AnythingDisney. What’s different about ‘A Year Without Rain': Well, actually my first album was sort of an experiment, not sure what I wanted and what kind of sound I liked. Finally I have it clear. ‘A Year Without Rain’ is an album much more defined and what rules it is dance music, which is what I like. She’ll try to include songs written by her on NEXT album!

Acting, singing or designer? It’s really hard to decide. Right now I like both, but I guess as I get older, I will focus on acting. But I do not know. What about the paparazzi and the fame? It’s part of the work, what can I do (laughs). I will not deny that it is hard to read some things, but I try to look at it in the best way.

I concentrate on my work, my music. My fans, I let them come into my life, of course, and I share things with them, but I don’t think it’s interesting that they should know what I’ve discussed with my mother or if I changed boyfriends.

What you do you think of provocative Miley Cyrus? Well, first, I respect what she does. I don’t judge the work of others nor I want to imitate their behavior. I do what I think, not what others do. Her new sexy and wild side.. well, okay. I do not see myself able to do that, but I wish I had the same confidence that has it in herself to other things.

Do you think there will come a point when you’ll have to advance and mature for your audience? Yes, no doubt. For example, ‘Wizards of Waverly Place’ means the world to me, which has produced some of my best friends, but we get older and you have to move forward. I just turned 18 and although I feel like a girl of 15, my working days are like those of adults.

Do you think abults will make a big deal about you being a ‘Disney Girl’? Yes & no. I think being a Disney product helps me to create a massive pool of fans and followers, which would otherwise be impossible. But I know there will be people who see me or hear my music, and do not take me seriously just come from where I come from.

The gay community has welcomed you as one of its new muses.. Yes, and I love it. I am very proud of it, pun intended. My uncle was gay, I’ve always grown up with gay culture close to me, so I take it as a blessing.

• hungrylian

just because they aren’t friends doesn’t mean they’re feuding, but i agree they would make a cute friendship

• AnonLovesPretzels

When did she not wear a bra? I never saw that. >.<

• NickChicky

Hmmm…well maybe ya’ll will stop comparing them now and get over it. (: And yes, i know its been like 2 months since i’ve been on.

• JustxLeex

i dont respect miley cause she looks like a slut and she’s doing like one :D
    but i respect selena cause she’s acting like her age not like mrs.cyrus….

• CoolerThanU

She has such a good head on her shoulders.
    But for God’s sake Miley’s new image ain’t ‘wild and sexy’, its horrific and cringe-worthy.
    Saying that, I love ‘em both…. ;D

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

I fucking love this bitch. <3

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

She has such a good head on her shoulders.
    Saying that, I love ‘em both…. ;D

ia.

• angie2much

JustxLeex said:

i dont respect miley cause she looks like a slut and she’s doing like one :D
    but i respect selena cause she’s acting like her age not like mrs.cyrus….
    ===
    LOL! If u think MC is wild in her videos, u’ve obviously have not seen enough pop videos today. But for people that can’t stand tight suits and under pants, u can stick to watching ones made in front a green screen :)

• AnonLovesPretzels

JustxLeex said:

i dont respect miley cause she looks like a slut and she’s doing like one :D
    but i respect selena cause she’s acting like her age not like mrs.cyrus….
    *Ms.

• _leena

Theyre too different to be compare…

• .Truth.

I can’t picture a sexy Selena.

• mels

I love Selena : ) And I love Miley too…for the record. Lol Part of me STILL says there IS a feud between the two though. I mean, you only ever see them as friends whenever Disney forces it or in a really old picture. I think they would be such a cute friendship though.

.Truth. said:

I can’t picture a sexy Selena.

That would be very awkward….

• itsmileybest

Nice…but Miley rocks haha
    Stop compare them u.u They are too different.

Milena FTW!

• itsmileybest

Oct 22, 2010 @ 07:17 pm
    _leena said:

.Truth. said:

I can’t picture a sexy Selena.

That would be very awkward….

haha a lot.

• LoveToLove

hello

• mels

I honestly could picture a sexy Selena. I think she has a very very sexy Latina look and could be amazingly sexy. I think as she gets older, she will do sexier photoshoots. I don’t think it will happen anytime soon…but eventually.

• glittergirlxoxo

I can’t really picture a sexy Selena. She seems to have a great self esteem, but I don’t think she’d do the stuff Miley has done.
    But I adore Miley. She makes mistakes and she’s not percieved as perfect. I love that.

• heartinvasion?

Hannah Montana first season. Miley looked like a little kid with crazy teeth.
    Who would ever thought that she would be the girl she is today? It’s not IMPOSSIBLE to be sexy…

• .Truth.

_leena said:

.Truth. said:

I can’t picture a sexy Selena.

That would be very awkward….

haha a lot.

i know, right xD

• heartinvasion?

Selena can be sexy, you guys are just…idk. Set on grandma mode when it comes to her.

• NickChicky

mmmm…not a feud exactly but i think they were friends at one point, and then when Selena dated Nick after Miley it got awkward..they probably just didn’t know how to act around each other.

• LalalandYEAH

I think she can be sexy, she has that sexy latina thing going on.

mels said:

Meh.. I kinda have to disagree. ‘Cause when you wanna look sexy, you also kinda have that swagger that comes with it. I mean two girls could wear the same shirt, and one would look amazingly sexy, while the other would just be cute…. I dunno if you get my point… I mean Selena is in my opinion way too .. “good girl” to ever be able of truly looking sexy. I mean she looks amazing but if she wore something a little too revealing, it would be more like “… what are you doing…?”

LOL Shes BIG in the Gay community You Go Selly COCO

• love me or love me not

sweet..milena(:

• glittergirlxoxo

I like Selena, but she seems so…boring.

• CrazyCrunk

Sure lady D

0.o

• glittergirlxoxo

___

gee ive never heard that before
    ________________________________
    …Yeah. Don’t go off on me for stating my opinion.

• Rachel77

I Like them both for the fact that their completely different from eachother, personally i find it annoying when people compare them, why would People want them to be the same :S, people should accept their differences.

love me or love… said:

sweet..milena(:
    That’s SO not happening lol

2 words: Nick Jonas

Guess What: Both hate him.
    They’ll have a decent conversation.

• realistgangsta

ok selena

22, 2010 @ 07:28 pm
    .Truth. said:

IA.
    to the other person who this person replied to, it’s not that it’s impossible… it’s that shes never done something….um.. risky? so it’s kind of hard to picture it.

___

risky? why is risky sexy?

• saracalypse_

Anyone else think her face kind of looks like Nicole Anderson’s from that angle? Minus the mouth? I don’t know maybe I’m just imagining things haha.

littergirlxoxo said:
    ___

gee ive never heard that before
    ________________________________
    …Yeah. Don’t go off on me for stating my opinion.

lmfao no ones going off on you.
    Its just a very unorigional opinion.

• glittergirlxoxo

Guess What: Both hate him.
    They’ll have a decent conversation.
    ____________________________
    Miley doesn’t hate him…she went to his birthday not too long ago. And Selena doesn’t hate him either. She went to Les Mis a couple of weeks ago.

• areyouonDOPE…

gee ive never heard that before
    ________________________________
    …Yeah. Don’t go off on me for stating my opinion.

lmfao no ones going off on you.
    Its just a very unorigional opinion
    XD BURN

heartinvasion? said:

love me or love… said:

sweet..milena(:
    That’s SO not happening lol

2 words: Nick Jonas

Guess What: Both hate him.
    They’ll have a decent conversation.
    Lol how do you know that? You talked to them recently? I mean come on, it’s not like ehse done something horrible enough for them both to HATE him for over a year… lmao. In the worst case they just don’t care/don’t talk. But I highly doubt any hate is involved. Normal human being move on after a while… Just saying.

heartinvasion? said:

love me or love… said:

sweet..milena(:
    That’s SO not happening lol

2 words: Nick Jonas

Guess What: Both hate him.
    They’ll have a decent conversation.
    Selena? hates nick?
    HAHAAHAHAHAH

• glittergirlxoxo

lmfao no ones going off on you.
    Its just a very unorigional opinion.
    _______________________________
    Well I’m sorry for not being original. :P

im bored

• MeenuD

Well…

• LetsJumpTheSun

this is so old, well i saw it when, dont remember but this is not new. and latinas are just soooo sexy, i dont imagine selena like that, that would be so weird, i mean she could never look like a seexy latin, and i know about that lmfao. my opinion, dont hate, i know how yall guys will react.

• glittergirlxoxo

I know this is a gossip site and everything, but why are people so rude on here?

• LetsJumpTheSun

Anonymous18 said:

im bored

selena posts are, boring. lmfao, here youll find nothin fun k no lmfao.

• mels

I see what you’re saying but I just think that she’s trying to preserve her “good girl” image for her fans right now. I respect that. She obviously has a younger fan base so she knows she can’t do sexy photoshoots right now. I don’t think she’ll ever walk around in revealing clothing but I think she will get a sexier image with her roles and pictures when she gets older. I’m only saying that I think she COULD be very sexy if she wanted to…ya know. And I think she will grow into it.

Oct 22, 2010 @ 07:35 pm
    glittergirlxoxo said:
    lmfao no ones going off on you.
    Its just a very unorigional opinion.
    _______________________________
    Well I’m sorry for not being original. :P

___

lol its ok alot of people on here arnt.. :P

• LetsJumpTheSun

this post will be full of comments… and fights.

glittergirlxoxo said:

idk. Some people just think theyre better >.>

Oct 22, 2010 @ 07:35 pm
    glittergirlxoxo said:
    lmfao no ones going off on you.
    Its just a very unorigional opinion.
    _______________________________
    Well I’m sorry for not being original. :P

___

lol its ok alot of people on here arnt.. :P

glittergirlxoxo said:

Rude? nahh just painfully honest.
    and your comment was in fact a little bit old.

• NickChicky

Is it just me or does A Year withOUT Rain (the song) suck?

• areyouonDOPE…

heartinvasion? said:

Teehee

• love me or love me not

agree…i think that she’s just cute.no sexy..idk,it’s my opinin(:

• _leena

OHHHH that was an example >.<
    All I’m saying is that usually when people see a picture of they go like: Ohh shese so pretty, or ooh shese so cute. But meh.. Selena, sexy? :l

• TraceSTAN

I find these posts hilarious and always like to bring some facts into the story.

Fact: on websites that deal with more than tweens when they have their contests about looks, beauty and sexiness SELENA always wins the polls. She has been named Teen Queen based on her beauty.

Miley can never be sexy and acccepted by people over 14 or so because her Butter Face. She is not pretty, nor sexy. This is not an opinion but a fact. All polls show this. And people over 18 do not find Miley an underage girl who is desperate for attention and her acting out sexy, they find it pathetic.

So FACT, Miley is sexy I guess to little kids who when they look at her still see Hanna Montana, to people over 18 she is just a little Butter Face kid who has no respect. Selena is seen as very beautiful and very sexy, the polls prove that, I guess people over 18 love the Granny look and think it’s sexy over the Butter Face slut look.

• heartinvasion?

Turn on your tv, Hanna montana still airs on DC..that my friend makes her a Disney girl.

WTF? It doesn’t matter if it airs or not. Miley is DONE with Disney. Regardless if the show is still airing. Talk to me again when you know how Hollywood works k?
    WOW
    rude much?

I didn’t mean for that to sound rude but whatever.

• joejonasloveeeee1099

Sure seems like it

• TraceSTAN

suckit said:

This is my honest opinion:
    I use to be a huge Miley fan a few months ago but seeing how she changed her image is pathetic. Don’t tell me that everyone goes through that stage, because im 18 years old, and yeah i have screwed up big time, i’ve done weed, i’ve sneak out at 14 to drink, etc. but i am mature enough now to realized that what i did was wrong and actually made me immature. She is clearly trying way to hard, she doesn’t have to dress provacitive (sp?) to look sexy, confidence makes you look sexy.
    I really use to hate Selena but now, after being away from OU for so long i’ve realized that she’s not that bad and i respect what she is doing for herself (it took a long time for me to admit that). Btw, yes, i actually love “A year without Rain”.

this!this!this!this!this
    This is what is funny, as teh first responder said “when she went away from OU for a bit” she started to like Selena. That is because of the stupid hate on sites like this which have no effect on the real world and normal people. They do see Selena and beautiful and sexy, where Miley will always be the ugly Butter Face kid who can never be sexy because of her face. Miley is the new Sandra Bernhard is doesn’t matter how good her body is, Miley’s face always makes people who are not tweens get a little sick.

• mileyistheboss

No one cares next

• milenator

These people like Miley, demi, selena and all of them are not Disney stars
    its not like disney has a factory and they produce these stars
    theyre just people who worked in/with Disney

The real Disney stars are mickey mouse, goofy, etc.
    hahaha

So technically its not “Miley isnt a Disney star anymore” its Miley doesnt work with Disney anymore which she doesnt she’s finished filming the episodes and recording disney(hannah montana) songs
    but of course the show is on air and disney continues to promote the franchise

• twomorelonelypeople

obviouslyy she respects Miley, she’s the HBIC.

• Diamondback

She’s awesome.

• Ginger

Mimi, the way you talk crap about Selena’s body like that really makes me sick. You come off as a total bitch. You don’t need to have a certain body type in order to look sexy. You don’t need to have big thighs, big boobs, a big ass and a tiny waist to make yourself look desirable enough for society’s standards. I don’t know if you’re too stupid, shallow and ignorant to realize this, but we are all built in different shapes and sizes and anyone can look sexy if they want to, whether they have “curves” or not.

Selena is really growing up to be a very beautiful girl, inside and out. You, on the other hand, have A LOT of maturing up to do.

• LetsJumpTheSun

Oct 22, 2010 @ 07:41 pm
    xxbehappyxx said:

LetsJumpTheSun said:
    this post will be full of comments… and fights.
    lmaoo your icon <3

hahathanks:)

• LetsJumpTheSun

Oct 22, 2010 @ 07:40 pm
    Untouchable said:

LetsJumpTheSun said:
    this post will be full of comments… and fights.
    ______

heard ya the first time
    sorry my computer is weird miss perfect.

• m

I think she can pull off classy sexy. hase you seen her AYWR video? h oh tee hot

• FrancyJonasGomez

I didn’t think it was possible, but i fucking love this girl more than before, she’s awesome <3

I don’t judge the work of others nor I want to imitate their behavior.

• Untouchable

LetsJumpTheSun said:
    Oct 22, 2010 @ 07:40 pm
    Untouchable said:

LetsJumpTheSun said:
    this post will be full of comments… and fights.
    ______

heard ya the first time
    sorry my computer is weird miss perfect.
    ______________

sorry

• LetsJumpTheSun

heartinvasion? said:

I miss Selena like this:

i know:|

• LetsJumpTheSun

Untouchable said:

LetsJumpTheSun said:
    Oct 22, 2010 @ 07:40 pm
    Untouchable said:

LetsJumpTheSun said:
    this post will be full of comments… and fights.
    ______

heard ya the first time
    sorry my computer is weird miss perfect.
    ______________

sorry

its ok, i forgive you, okay just kidding, its ok:P

• TraceSTAN

Butter Face Miley can never be considered sexy, her face gets in the way and the Hillbilly Hooker look is only sexy to pedos and 12 year olds.

Miley and Selena were so cute when they were on Hannah Montana together :/

• milenator

butter face? SMH

• AmuHinamori

I love Selena Gomez for staying classy. A classy young woman can be very sexy esp. these days. It’s all a matter of perspective.

• AmuHinamori

Oct 22, 2010 @ 07:36 pm
    mels said:

————————————–
    Why does she have to become sexy? I am not hating, but why does she have to project a sexual persona. I know that people are sexual beings, but this culture is overrun with sexualized imagery. Everything is sex, sex, sex, and I am so sick of it.

• mimi

They really are! I mean HELLO. Selena is italian and mexican. They always have the best ass or boobs. One or the other or both xD

I don’t personally think she has that many of ass than Miley. I mean, look at this @_@ http://www.selenagomezbikini.com/image/selena-gomez-bikini-05.jpg She has a tiny butt lol. Not saying Miley’s is bigger but Miley’s curves pones. http://www.inquisitr.com/wp-content/miley-cyrus-bikini-pictures-1.jpg
    I think what they mean that selena has no curves is because she doesn’t curves are not boob or ass is a guitar shape body in which selena don’t have but miley does. It means miley has an even boob and ass and a tiny waist with great legs something selena don’t have. I mean selena might dress like an old lady but the girl looks like a kid in her body she basically has no thighs and she as tiny as a 12 year old unlike miley who is confident in what she have and have the curves. selena don’t seem very confident in herself and she can not be sexy because her body is not there. If you see the picture look at selena back she has the shape of a boy not a girl that what the girl means with no shape and shape is what makes you look like a woman selena is not there yet that why she can’t play the sexy game she dont have the confident or the body or the curves for it.

• mimi

————————————–
    I think selena don’t have the body to be sexy she still looks like a kid. sexy is not a matter of sexual is more like a grown up type of thing. selena can’t project a sexual persona because she look like a kid not a young woman. sexy is an attitude and selena don’t have it.

• joejonasloveeeee1099

I love Selena’s dress here!

• colorfulx

joejonasloveeeee1099 said:
    k seriously ur wayy too obsessed with her

I’m not even a stan of her so stfu.

• gallardo.patricio

you’d better respect the queen of the teens…stupid selena.. better think twice after talking about miles stupid bitch who sings like a dying cat and acts like clown…

RESPECT THE QUEEN OF THE TEENS MILEY CYRUS
    poor selena,always Behind miley…

• Britini95

You’re wrong. Disney produced the Last SOng and will produce another new movie of hers. She is also still signed to Hollywood Records, which is owned by Disney. If anything, Selena is less than a Disney girl than Miley becuase Romana and Bezzus and Monte Carolo was produced by Fox productions, not Disney.

• purplelovin

yeah, selena can’t see herself having the sexy image.

selena doesn’t even have the curves. LOL

• mels

Well, to be fair that picture of Selena is old. Lol But I don’t mean curves in general, I just meant boobs. Haha I hear people all the time saying she’s flat and Miley isn’t and that’s just crazy! Lol I think they both have great bodies and I don’t think breast size determines whose body is better…I just think it’s fact that Sel’s are definitely bigger. Lol

• milenator

somehow i think when Miley was filming ‘The Last Song’ and met Liam she changed alot

But also Miley is just breaking out of Disney Channel image
    most Disney channel kids arent taken seriously Ive always known that
    Plus Miley has done the whole clean cut act so long like since she was 13
    Selena and Demi were on Disney when they were 15
    so for Miley it seems shes just been doing it for so long and she’s not a child she’s a teenager so being a ‘Disney’/teen star makes people see u as a child
    plus i know teens who also wanna shake off their being goody good to fit in or feel more ‘grown’ like dress more revealing, drink, etc.
    Im 18 and i still feel some people still see me as something Im not which is why I love ‘Cant Be Tamed’ cause she said in countless interviews its about ‘feeling in a cage’ and break out of it and not being conform to what your friends, peers, family, want you to be and not feeling controlled

also I think Miley is doing this to still be around longer and not be faded star you know like she cant be teeny star forever

• joejonasloveeeee1099

Agreed.

• FrancyJonasGomez

In my opinion Selena Gomez is way prettier than Miley, no i’m not saying that cause i’m a fan, it’s the truth like “TraceSTAN” says Miley is a butter face, what’s speacial about Miley is her “sexy” image and “Hannah Montana”… That’s why she’s such a big deal. Without that, the girl would be nowhere.

Oct 22, 2010 @ 07:35 pm
    glittergirlxoxo said:
    lmfao no ones going off on you.
    Its just a very unorigional opinion.
    _______________________________
    Well I’m sorry for not being original. :P

___

lol its ok alot of people on here arnt.. :P

• LetsJumpTheSun

this post will be full of comments… and fights.

• LetsJumpTheSun

this post will be full of comments… and fights.

• xxbehappyxx

Selena could be very sexy if she wanted too.

• NickChicky

Is it just me or does A Year withOUT Rain (the song) suck?

• glittergirlxoxo

lol its ok alot of people on here arnt.. :P
    ___________________________
    Haha!

• MeenuD

Any Twitters?

• SellyismygirlCrush

ugh tripple post my bad!

• Untouchable

LetsJumpTheSun said:
    this post will be full of comments… and fights.
    ______

heard ya the first time

• xxbehappyxx

LetsJumpTheSun said:
    this post will be full of comments… and fights.
    lmaoo your icon <3

Yeah… Maybe she will x)
    But you gotta admit that right now, it’s rather hard to iamgine…

• glittergirlxoxo

Is it just me or does A Year withOUT Rain (the song) suck?
    ________________________
    Eh, it’s alright. I’ve heard better and I’ve heard worse.

• natjbguitargirl

she should do her different older side but i think she’s scared of what ppl will think and she has younger fans so it would ruin her image but she should try something new

• SellyismygirlCrush

Its soo cold. mmm pizza. My friends suck. that is all.

• glittergirlxoxo

Any Twitters?
    ______________________
    Robert Downey Jr. ♥

• areyouonDOPE…

Is it just me or does A Year withOUT Rain (the song) suck?
    it’s your opinion

• xxbehappyxx

OMG T-Swizzle’s new album is awesome! <3

NickChicky said:

Is it just me or does A Year withOUT Rain (the song) suck?

Felt the same way, though I never wanned to admit it…

NickChicky said:

Is it just me or does A Year withOUT Rain (the song) suck?
    I really like that song so .. no.

• MeenuD

glittergirlxoxo said:

Any Twitters?
    ______________________
    Robert Downey Jr. ?
    Yeah girl. He’s ma hubby.

i like the spanish version of a year without rain

• saracalypse_

Is it just me or does A Year withOUT Rain (the song) suck?
    I really like that song so .. no.
    I agree. I like the song as well.

MeenuD said:
    Any Twitters?

____

yep.

while im at it…

Spam it people im BORED!

• areyouonDOPE…

i like the spanish version of a year without rain
    It makes no sense “Es como un año sin ver llover” english “It’s like a year without seeing rain”

• areyouonDOPE…

i like the spanish version of a year without rain

This time baby Ill be … bulletproof. x3

• MeenuD

SellyismygirlCrush said:

MeenuD said:
    Any Twitters?

____

yep.

while im at it…

Spam it people im BORED!

My Icon is EPIC

• _leena

Oh yeah, that absolutely doesn’t make any sense at all…

• AnonLovesPretzels

I honestly think Miley and Selena have never actually been friends. Co-stars at least, but not friends.

areyouonDOPE… said:

i like the spanish version of a year without rain
    It does make sense.
    I know spanish and thats a common way to say things.

AnonLovesPretzels said:

Spam it people im BORED!

____

& Followed back :)

• AnonLovesPretzels

Makes sense to me.

• heartinvasion?

I meant BOTH hated Nick for what they did to them. And Miley went to his birthday party thingy to hang with Demi, say/sing happy birthday and be gone. According to what some users have said on that post.

• SellyismygirlCrush

OH SHIT WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME .. GUYS TODAY IS INTERNATIONAL CAPS LOCK DAY!!!! :D

• idkMyBFFjill

Love everything she said. Nicely done selenita…

• joejonasloveeeee1099

That’s my fave song by her love it.

SellyismygirlCrush said:

NO FERAKING WAY?!! :O :D

freaking*…

123456

78910

• LoveToLove

what happened to anons?

Oct 22, 2010 @ 07:53 pm
    Anonymous18 said:
    123456

__

78910

LoveToLove said:

what happened to anons?

ou took them off because of server changes. we dont know when they will be back

ct 22, 2010 @ 07:54 pm
    LoveToLove said:
    what happened to anons?

__

They’ll be back soon some thing to do with switching servers.

LoveToLove said:

what happened to anons?

I was wondering the same thing…
    Maybe the new server doesn’t allow them..
    omg OU without anons… O_O
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• Untouchable

areyouonDOPE… said:
    i like the spanish version of a year without rain
    _________

it makes sense…it says “its like a year without seeing rain”
    its basically the same thing

• areyouonDOPE…

i like the spanish version of a year without rain
    It does make sense.
    I know spanish and thats a common way to say things
    No it’s supposed to say “lluvia”

• Anonymous18

I was wondering the same thing…
    Maybe the new server doesn’t allow them..
    omg OU without anons… O_O
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

there have been no anons for about a week. ou is boring without them

• MeenuD

It irritates me when people mess with the Yankees. Hoe, they da best team ever.

Anonymous18 said:

I was wondering the same thing…
    Maybe the new server doesn’t allow them..
    omg OU without anons… O_O
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

there have been no anons for about a week. ou is boring without them

OU without anons is like a year without rain :) (haha I just say to say that…)

Oct 22, 2010 @ 07:53 pm
    _leena said:
    SellyismygirlCrush said:

NO FERAKING WAY?!! :O :D

_____

YEPPERS.
    ACCORDING TO TWO OF MY FRIENDS LOL

• areyouonDOPE…

Oh forget it :P

• jeffhardy
  • Moonbeam

I agree, she should work on her stage presence and singing first before trying to be sexy.

• AnonLovesPretzels

Today is also National Kiss Day. :'(
    #ForeverAlone.

ct 22, 2010 @ 07:57 pm
    MeenuD said:
    It irritates me when people mess with the Yankees. Hoe, they da best team ever.

______

I AGREEE WITH YOUR LATEST TWEET.
    CHANNING=SEX. ;D

NO FERAKING WAY?!! :O :D

_____

YEPPERS.
    ACCORDING TO TWO OF MY FRIENDS LOL

• heartinvasion?

I hate when people make it seem like it’s a crime to say a positive thing about Selena and a negative thing about Miley -_-

ct 22, 2010 @ 07:59 pm
    AnonLovesPretzels said:
    Today is also National Kiss Day. :'(
    #ForeverAlone.

__

FOR REALS? *PUTS ON CHAPSTICK*
    EXCUSE ME GOTS TO FINDS ME SOMEONE TO KISS.

heartinvasion? said:

And then youre the one saying other people’s comments are getting old…

Oct 22, 2010 @ 08:00 pm
    _leena said:

NO FERAKING WAY?!! :O :D

_____

YEPPERS.
    ACCORDING TO TWO OF MY FRIENDS LOL

OHMYGOD! WHY DIDN’T ANYBODY TELL ME?!! I NEED TO CATCH UP FOR LOST TIME. USELESS TYPING COMING THROUGH :)/

__

HAHA I KNOW ME TO.

• MeenuD

SellyismygirlCrush said:

ct 22, 2010 @ 07:57 pm
    MeenuD said:
    It irritates me when people mess with the Yankees. Hoe, they da best team ever.

______

I AGREEE WITH YOUR LATEST TWEET.
    CHANNING=SEX. ;D
    I love watching all of his movies. In Dear John he was pretty good looking as well.

• areyouonDOPE…

And then youre the one saying other people’s comments are getting old…
    :\

heartinvasion? said:

___

TRY DOING IT WITH MY USERNAME :P

AnonLovesPretzels said:

Today is also National Kiss Day. :'(
    #ForeverAlone.

really??? too bad me and my cutout broke up i could of kissed him!!!

• AnonLovesPretzels

It does make sense.
    I know spanish and thats a common way to say things
    No it’s supposed to say “lluvia”
    ——————–
    Yes. But in Spanish it’s suppose to be used as a verb, hence “llover”. If it said “Un año sin ver lluvia” it’d still be kind of the same.

YAWNN…

heartinvasion? said:

And then youre the one saying other people’s comments are getting old…

That made no sense. -_-

• AnonLovesPretzels

Anonymous18 said:

AnonLovesPretzels said:

Today is also National Kiss Day. :'(
    #ForeverAlone.

really??? too bad me and my cutout broke up i could of kissed him!!!
    ——————
    0_-

heartinvasion? said:

heartinvasion? said:

And then youre the one saying other people’s comments are getting old…

That made no sense. -_-

BUT IT SOUNDED SO COOL :D

Oct 22, 2010 @ 08:02 pm
    MeenuD said:
    SellyismygirlCrush said:

ct 22, 2010 @ 07:57 pm
    MeenuD said:
    It irritates me when people mess with the Yankees. Hoe, they da best team ever.

______

I AGREEE WITH YOUR LATEST TWEET.
    CHANNING=SEX. ;D

____

MMHHMMM AND AMANDA SEYFRIED IS SUPER HOT… THEM TWO TOGETHER WAS ORGASMIC.

• Anonymous18

who wants to see the penis i drew?

22, 2010 @ 08:02 pm
    Anonymous18 said:
    AnonLovesPretzels said:

Today is also National Kiss Day. :'(
    #ForeverAlone.

really??? too bad me and my cutout broke up i could of kissed him!!!

____

AWW NO! YOU TWO SEEMED LIKE A PERFECT MATCH.

Anonymous18 said:

who wants to see the penis i drew?
    You seriously miss the anons

• AnonLovesPretzels

Anonymous18 said:

who wants to see the penis i drew?
    You, Pedo Bear, and Darcy’s internet sugga daddy.

• AnonLovesPretzels

Tell me how can you sleep?
    How can you breathe?
    Baby tell me how
    How you love me now

• Anonymous18

AWW NO! YOU TWO SEEMED LIKE A PERFECT MATCH.

I KNOW!!!! when the real justin breaks up with his GF then my cutout and i will get back together!!!

• _leena

WHAT HAPPENNED TO THE PICTURE?

You seriously miss the anons

i miss being an anon!

• xCookieMuffin

Guess What: Both hate him.
    They’ll have a decent conversation.
    Selena? hates nick?
    HAHAAHAHAHAH
    Just wait for Nelena 3.0 and NO I’m not a nelena stan, I don’t like them together but I just know that’s gonna happen. — She would look like an idiot for going back a 3rd time.

0 @ 08:07 pm
    Anonymous18 said:
    AWW NO! YOU TWO SEEMED LIKE A PERFECT MATCH.

____

LOL WHY? WHY NOT NOW? AND IM SURE THAT WILL HAPPEN SOON HE SEEMS LIKE A PLAYER.

AnonLovesPretzels said:

Anonymous18 said:

who wants to see the penis i drew?
    You, Pedo Bear, and Darcy’s internet sugga daddy.
    lmao

• Anonymous18

WHY? WHY NOT NOW? AND IM SURE THAT WILL HAPPEN SOON HE SEEMS LIKE A PLAYER.

because im supposed to be on a break from justin!! i cant see nothing of his! i had to turn my cutout around!!

• SellyismygirlCrush

WHAT HAS THE WORLD COME TO ! SMH.

• Your Love is my Drug

Does anyone have the links to Taylor Swifts new album?
    I know its random but Im desperate!!

SellyismygirlCrush said:

WHAT HAS THE WORLD COME TO ! SMH.
    This is epic.

Your Love is my Drug said:

Does anyone have the links to Taylor Swifts new album?
    I know its random but Im desperate!!

• Your Love is my Drug

_leena said:
    SellyismygirlCrush said:

WHAT HAS THE WORLD COME TO ! SMH.
    This is epic.
    Your icon is epic.

• colorfulx

If Selena ever tries to do a video like Miley’s Who Owns My Heart, it will seem like watching child p0rn ’cause she doesn’t have a sexy body, js.

• Your Love is my Drug

Anonymous18 said:
    Your Love is my Drug said:

Does anyone have the links to Taylor Swifts new album?
    I know its random but Im desperate!!

OMG THANK YOU. SAUJDBKDSUKGFBKERJCNJ
    <333 AHHHH

Your Love is my Drug said:

_leena said:
    SellyismygirlCrush said:

WHAT HAS THE WORLD COME TO ! SMH.
    This is epic.
    Your icon is epic.

Hehe, why thank you :)

• Anonymous25

someone has the link of “Better than revenge”?

• peacenlove

mhm…

• milenator

in words of Miley stewart:
    Okaaaaaayyyyy….

• milenator

———————————

LMFAO

Anonymous25 said:

someone has the link for “Better than revenge”?

• Cherry

This is my honest opinion:

• xxbehappyxx

“why you gotta be so mean”

• Anonymous18

thats what i used to do to my cutout!

It does make sense.
    I know spanish and thats a common way to say things
    No it’s supposed to say “lluvia”
    It’s the same thing
    Hablas espanol? supongo que si..
    nunca dijiste va a llover? me gusta ver llover? no?

• heartinvasion?

I think I want to audition for my school play of Sandy in Grease. But I’m nervous to sing in front of people :|

• heartinvasion?

Well she made it clear she wouldn’t even go down that road so…

• suckit

This is my honest opinion:

this!this!this!this!this

• ohdayum.

I get what you’re saying, but isn’t that a bit too judgmental?
    Everyone grows from their mistakes. I think she has. I’m pretty sure she knows her mistakes. I mean, I really don’t see what she’s doing wrong now. Being too sexy? That’s not a mistake to me. Thats her choice. She;s old enough to be & do what she wants.

• realistgangsta

Everyone grows from their mistakes. I think she has. I’m pretty sure she knows her mistakes. I mean, I really don’t see what she’s doing wrong now. Being too sexy? That’s not a mistake to me. Thats her choice. She;s old enough to be & do who she wants.

preach

suckit said:

This is my honest opinion:

this!this!this!this!this
    Oh my.. IA IA IA

the story of USSSS

• idkMyBFFjill

I honestly don’t think Miley wants to be this sexy. She’s doing it for her career. Which turns me off, but I can respect it at the same time. Hope things do work out for her…

This is my honest opinion:
    I AGREE. Miley is doing some SILLY things but I guess she will learn from her mistakes or some more changing (for the better, let’s hope) cause I am sure I would love her more if she would just stop trying so hard.

• colorfulx

Well she made it clear she wouldn’t even go down that road so…

Yep, but I’m saying like she even came close to doing a video like that, it would be a little uncomfortable ’cause she doesn’t have the body for it.

• Sunshinesweetheart

COOL glad she dose but im tired of disney stars talking about miley

Sunshinesweetheart said:

COOL glad she dose but im tired of disney stars talking about miley
    Miley is still a disney star and no she is not Madonna

• heartinvasion?

Well she made it clear she wouldn’t even go down that road so…

She has very little curves too. Like, you don’t see them at first and you have to REALLY look to see them. She needs a gym :/

• colorfulx

I love Miley and I will always support her. She is getting so much shit right now and I think she’s being so sexy right now because she couldn’t do the stuff she wanted when she was on Disney so maybe she’s letting it all out. She will soon tone it down later.

• Sunshinesweetheart

not really she’s finished with disney and how did that come up

Sunshinesweetheart said:

COOL glad she dose but im tired of disney stars talking about miley
    Miley is still a disney star and no she is not Madonna
    No she’s not, she done with Hannah Montana and Disney for GOOD.

Miley is still a disney star and no she is not Madonna
    No she’s not, she done with Hannah Montana and Disney for GOOD.

• Sunshinesweetheart

Hannah has one more ep left
    as i said shes not really a disney star anymore

• Sunshinesweetheart

Hannah has one more ep left
    as i said shes not really a disney star anymore

• mels

I don’t understand why people say Selena has no boobs..? Lol Honestly, I completely think breast size does NOT matter EVER but it’s annoying when immature people say she’s flat. She has pretty decent size boobs and they’re bigger than Miley’s. Haha I just don’t understand all that.

Miley is still a disney star and no she is not Madonna
    No she’s not, she done with Hannah Montana and Disney for GOOD.

• xSweetCandyxx

I just love them both…they’re both talented and beautiful =)

• colorfulx

Well, she does have a baby face to sum it all so that’s why it would look all wrong if she does a provocative video. I think she hit puberty later than Miley so…

• CASSI101FUL

i love u selena:DDD

• CASSI101FUL

selena hot n sexy!!!
    miley is a horny hoe horse that will never stop being hornyyy!!!ppl

WOW
    rude much?

• LoveToLove

first!

• LizzieHawkins

nor I want to imitate their behavior

Got it Miley stans?

oh

• colorfulx

• AnonLovesPretzels

I do not see myself able to do that,

Get it through your heads.

• sophieee

no sexy Selena.
    unless you count no bra sexy…

• xdaydreamer

OFF TOPIC:

http://bit.ly/ayUdJn at 0:24

SELENA & CAMERON <3

• AnonLovesPretzels

xdaydreamer said:

OFF TOPIC:

http://bit.ly/ayUdJn at 0:24

SELENA & CAMERON <3
    ----------------
    Awwwies. I love how she rushed down the stage just to hug him. xD

• mileynileylove

ok then …….

• joejonasloveeeee1099

it’s ok Sel u don’t have to go down
    the slutty road :)

it’s not classy.

• Dumsterrr ?

I just want these two to become BFF’s! xD

MILENA ftw! :D

• colorfulx

joejonasloveeeee1099 said:
    it’s ok Sel u don’t have to go down
    the slutty road :)

it’s not classy.

Why don’t you back to the cave where you’ve been raised?

• joejonasloveeeee1099

k seriously ur wayy too obsessed with her

• kass

sel is very very cute… but miley rock…..jeje

• Britini95

THIS is why I love Selena; she doesn’t say a bad thing about anyone. A class act! Unlike Miley, who made that youtube video CLEARLY trying to get under Selena and Demi’s skin. And how she always talks crap about everything, from Glee, Twilight, Justin Bieber and many more. Don’t get me wrong, I love Miley, but she just seems like such a hater :/

• Sunshinesweetheart

heey

• RedBullGivesYou

I don’t see Miley as sexy. You can say that I’m just too young, or don’t understand or yada yada yada. But, I still will NEVER see her as sexy. It’s not because I still see her as Hannah Montana (which I don’t) She’s just not sexy imo. No matter how hard she tries.

I’m so not a Selena stan. But, I think Selena will soon grow into a very subtle kind of sexy.

Just my opinion.
    NOH8

• heartinvasion?

I like Selena, but she seems so…boring.
    We’ve came across this point, COUNTLESS times.

Oct 22, 2010 @ 07:23 pm
    _leena said:
    mels said:

___

But you also dont have to wear revealing clothes to be sexy.. she could pull it off with a certain dress.. or new do.

CrazyCrunk said:

OU so dead since I left
    even though i didn’t make a big impact to OU still
    the comment boards suck no
    Sure lady D

Oct 22, 2010 @ 07:23 pm
    _leena said:
    mels said:

___

• glittergirlxoxo

I like Selena, but she seems so…boring.
    We’ve came across this point, COUNTLESS times.
    _____________________________
    Relax. I’m just stating my opinion.

• Untouchable

you see shes not imitatin anyone…i like this interview..sel and taylor always sound smart in their interviews

Untouchable said:

IA

glittergirlxoxo said:
    I like Selena, but she seems so…boring.

___

gee ive never heard that before.

• .Truth.

IA.

• thedarksunshine

She’s trying not to say anything wrong or negative about Miley.