Taylor Momsen Breast Exposure, Pasties

Taylor Momsen exposes her breasts that are covered with pasties.

• Feed Me

Ah. 1:08 in if anyone cares, it is black barred. Uh young women singers are so desperate for attention these days, have some self respect, sell quality music not sex.

• Anonymous18

Is this for real?

• LizzieHawkins

coming from her..
    doesn’t surprise me.

• Recidivist

Wow she is such a “badass”…

SMH

• Entertainmentlove

Feed Me said:

=======
    ignore her she is just mad that she didn’t get the hannah montana part

• Cheeerie

She’s going to regret alot of these things she’s done when she turns 20. Only. Maybe and hopefully earlier, I’m sick of her tacky style, I miss the old Taylor! Can’t she be a hardcore rocker and still be sweet? Nobody’s done that before…

• daisydaresyou

i was always thinking of going to one of her concerts next time she comes to the uk.. im scared to now.

• SillyyMonsterr

(just had to post that.)
    And..Not shocked.

• QueenRoxxy

this is not normal.

• liiiiisa

There’s something wrong with this girl. Where are her parents?! I’m not a prude or anything, but if my 17 year old child did the stuff she does, she’d get beaten, ahaha.

• WYLMITE?

Anonymous18 said:

SPEAK NOW
    Got deleted.
    -.-

• memiAndniley

Classy, as always
    —————————
    Um. Classy isnt about showing your boobs. what she does is just pathetic.

• GoldenGal9311

Did her parents fall off the face of the earth? I’m not trying to be mean, but who is taking care of this girl? Something is seriously wrong with her. It’s like she does things to get attention. It’s like she has no friends or something to ask her why she’s acting act like that. Whatever, she’s almost grown. I guess It’s her life.

It’s crazy how she came from this:

to that, in like 2 years. Smh.

• memiAndniley

Im sorry, but showing your boobs in public.. Ew. Thats garbage.

• memiAndniley

It’s crazy how she came from this:

to that, in like 2 years. Smh
    ——————————–
    Holy shit. She was really pretty.. Wow i kinda feel sorry for her now.. You cant even see her face now because of all that makeup..

• Timber

Her mother must be so proud. ^_^

• Entertainmentlove

GoldenGal9311 said:

It’s crazy how she came from this:

to that, in like 2 years. Smh.
    =======
    a question to everyone : wow what if she was hannah montana ?

• lioness

seriously Taylor?! You raise the pathetic-o-meter every day.

• ensuringthecrisis

Mkay then…

• shecantbetamed

Taylor, seriously? Did you have to flash them your boobs. Okay. Not going to hate on her =]

• juliesix

and this is a post because?……

• memiAndniley

She mustve been feeling horny lmao.. Jk jk

• live2love2laugh

Oct 22, 2010 @ 03:48 pm
    GoldenGal9311 said:

It’s crazy how she came from this:

to that, in like 2 years. Smh.
    —————-
    wow i really cat believe that used to be her!!!!!! i nvr really payed attention to taylro till she turned all bad but now… i realize she’s just fake =O

• FrancyJonasGomez

Lmao, only Taylor.

• ensuringthecrisis

Yeah, I like her music
    Just not her -__-

• Feed Me

juliesix said:

and this is a post because?……

This is one of the few OU posts that is actually news. This will get coverage on all sites, which is exactly what Taylor wants to happen. She wants the attention and the reputation.

• WYLMITE?

• misssaatje

she looks cheap

• Hilary

oh Tay Tay

• hithere

i love her music.

• hithere

i love her music.

• Britini95

When I first read about this, I was hoping she didn’t do it, but she did! NOt that I was surprised at all. I am dissapointed in her shock-values tricks. She has a great voice and real song writing talent. If she would stop and think for just a second about what she is doing and stop trying to be so badass, she could seriously be respected as a singer/songwriter. But I still Love Taylor and TPR (hence Taylor in the MMWD video being my icon)

• loveeaguileraaaxox

a low life will be a lowlife.
    she does it for attention, no matter what she will say,
    she does it for attention bc she is desprate for her music to get big and for people to talk about her, whether its good or bad.

thats what happens to the hollywood stars who arent that big.

i get that sex sells, but theres a way to do it, and theres way not too,
    and thats deffiantly NOT how too

• Cesi.

Well… I don’t give a crap.//

• mrsmileycyrus

i love her music, not her. WTF has she done to herself? I know that people change, but not like this.

• Phantom-Writer

1:09 in case all you want to see is the headline

• Diamondback

Lame.

• TwiHard01

I really can’t believe she did that.
    Oh well i still love her music.

• angie2much

UGH, how can people Believe that Miley is worst than this chick. *eww* and I thought seeing Janet’s boobies at the Super Bowl were gross

• angie2much

GoldenGal9311 said:

live2love2laugh said:
    __________

I used to be a fan of hers. I remember watching the Grinch, Hansel & Gretel, and Spy Kids 2 and thinking she will go far in acting. It’s kind of sad how she turned out, really.
    ——————–
    omfg she’s the sweet innocent little girl from the grinch?!?!? i feel like i’ve been living under a rock for the past 14yrs of my life
    _________

LOL.
    ===
    As I said, This is Lohan 2.0 in the making! The sad part is, Lohan didn’t start going off the rails until she was 19! This chick isn’t even an adult yet and she’s already going off the rails. Look out Betty Ford Center! Here comes TAYLOR!

• LetsJumpTheSun

da f*ck with this girl…

• hotlikemexico

christmascash said:
    Classy, as always.
    ——————————-
    Says the one with the Ke$ha icon..

• SparksFly

daisydaresyou said:

ikr.

• RiseAboveTheStorm

clASSy

• angie2much

really? Taylor was always herself? Hmm, when was the last time she exposed herself like that when she was playing the cute little girl on the Grinch ? Where was all this mess when Gossip Girl first kicked off? Taylor wasn’t always LIKE THIS. She started smokin and chokin and dressing like a FIRST CLASS HOOKER after the Second season of Gossip Girl kicked in. I used to like her ONLY when she was on Gossip Girl. Cause at least Little J showed somewhat of Taylor’s remaining innocence . And now, her new character has rubbed on to Little J and I can’t stand the chick at all.

• aaliyahnoelle

she has breasts?!?!?! this whole time i thought they were mosquito bites…WHO KNEW

and people say you cant learn anything from oceanup

• TwiHard01

I think no one that love Miley
    should be criticizing this girl.
    At least Taylor was always herself
    from the very beginning.
    So its not surprising she acts like this.

• live2love2laugh

Oct 22, 2010 @ 04:13 pm
    ADUBLove said:

seriopusly where are her parents?!?
    cuz i really think she has none. like im serious.
    and to think she was actually considered for the role of hannah montana.
    miley looks like a freaking saint compared to her
    —————
    haha i just said that =)

• ensuringthecrisis

this bitch is nasty

LMFAO, so truee

• WYLMITE?

SJG97 said:

^^
    What a beautiful couple.
    Oh my..
    HAHAHAHA

• xdaydreamer

that’s so freaking disgusting & vulgar. there was no need for that, it just proves how truly attention seeking she is.

one of the biggest problems i have with her is how fake she is. she repeats over & over how badass & hardcore & “different” she is & stuff & then she goes & says she’s been like that all her life.

…what?

^^that was only TWO years ago. she claims she’s always been a hardcore rocker loner all her life..what is that interview then? she’s bubbly & sweet there & everything in her purse is PINK. she talks about friends & school… she’s just so fake now. -_-

• WYLMITE?
  • milenator

always herself did you not watch season 1 of Gossip Girl when she was bubbly and innocent

of course people do change but I think she’s not even being herself shes trying to hard maybee she feel overshadowed by her GG costars that she wants more attention act dark and twice more whorish

• blabla

I think no one that love Miley
    should be criticizing this girl.
    At least Taylor was always herself
    from the very beginning.
    So its not surprising she acts like this.
    __
    lol try again, have you seen her 2 years ago? she changed even more then miley

• Liz.

….. no words. Just none.

What happened to the little kid from The Grinch? And seriously where are her parents, this is bogus.

• Entertainmentlove

WYLMITE? said:

=====
    haha she is holding his ass. his reaction is priceless

• LesleyrockLovesJonas

Ok. Love her music but I think she is CRAZY. I’m totally a fan of her music, not her.

• Liz.

milenator said:

THIS. She used to be so sweet and bubbly. I get trying to change up your image a little as you grow, but holy crap, waaaay too far.

• WYLMITE?

Entertainmentlove said:

WYLMITE? said:

=====
    haha she is holding his ass. his reaction is priceless
    IKR?
    xD

• madisonxx22

i’m trying really hard to overlook all the stupid crap she does, and focus on her music. but GIRL is going crazy.

• Rainey

what was the point of watching this if it’s censored. gosh.

• lauragxo

well i still love her

• deepthroat

Oct 22, 2010 @ 04:01 pm
    Feed Me said:
    juliesix said:

and this is a post because?……

Reputation as a wannabe hardcore rocker with a skanky agenda?

Congratulations Taylor: You’ve succeeded. *ROLLS EYES*

• Moonbeam

This is so sad. She wants attention so bad, showing her crotch and flashing her boobs on stage, and still nobody cares.
    But when Miley touches a pole on an ice cream truck:
    BAAAAAMMMMMMMMM, front page.

• lollipop1

Moonbeam said:

But when Miley touches a pole on an ice cream truck:
    BAAAAAMMMMMMMMM, front page
    ……….
    ikr

• Amandag85

wait. is that legal?

• Andreiita

SHE KNOW HOW CREATE CONTROVERSIAL

“The boobs flash was obviously premeditated as the singer wore pasties to protect her modesty.”

• christmascash

Classy, as always.

• Jaymee__x

I love her music, but I really want to hit her with something…

• Anonymous18
  • wtfbecca

haha. well.

• Britini95

I agree 100%!

• whatsername.21

I fucking love Taylor, and I love everything she wears (except her stripper heels) but there are times when I feel she tries too hard to shock.
    If you watch video interviews of her she’s smiley, funny & sweet. But in written interviews, every other word is “fuck” or “shit” and it’s not that I care if she says fuck or whatever it’s just obvious she’s trying too hard sometimes when she says it like three times in one sentence.
    I swear a lot and even I don’t say it that much.
    ANYWAYS. Taylor, I still love you but tone it down a bit ehh?

• Gleekedout

….. I have no words…

• Anonymous18

OH SHIT!!! BETTER THAN REVENGE!!

• Untouchable

okay then

• Entertainmentlove

this is realy f**king stupid!

• WYLMITE?

Anonymous18 said:

SPEAK NOW
    Is this for real?

• TwiHard01

blabla said:
    I think no one that love Miley
    should be criticizing this girl.
    At least Taylor was always herself
    from the very beginning.
    So its not surprising she acts like this.

lol try again, have you seen her 2 years ago? she changed even more then miley

Two years ago she was what?? 15??
    I’m talking about….like she had the freedom to change she didn’t have fans that would start hating her because of what she whore or did like Miley…..uhh too hard to explain why bother.
    And i’m not saying flashing your boobs to the audience is right either.
    It’s disturbing.
    Still love her….(her music).

• live2love2laugh

=======
    a question to everyone : wow what if she was hannah montana ?
    omg disney would of ahd a feild day with her she makes miley look like a saint

• WYLMITE?

Anonymous18 said:

OH SHIT!!! BETTER THAN REVENGE!!

Which means the entire album leaked.
    :O

• realistgangsta

this bitch is nasty

• GoldenGal9311

live2love2laugh said:
    Oct 22, 2010 @ 03:48 pm
    GoldenGal9311 said:

It’s crazy how she came from this:

to that, in like 2 years. Smh.
    —————-
    __________

• Sarcasm was always intended

Taylor have you gone mad?
    Stop being such an attention whore

• Mandy_Rascal

What the hell is wrong with this girl?!

• live2love2laugh

__________

——————–

• GoldenGal9311

live2love2laugh said:
    __________

——————–
    _________

LOL.

• ADUBLove

seriopusly where are her parents?!?
    cuz i really think she has none. like im serious.
    and to think she was actually considered for the role of hannah montana.
    miley looks like a freaking saint compared to her

• SJG97
  • _liesyoutold

Wtf.

• hollywoodgirl

don’t forget guys, this isn’t miley cyrus!! according to everyone, because of this, taylor momsen has “style”.

fuck off taylor.

• IHeartNewYork.

I’m honestly beginning to wonder if her parents are dead or something….

• saracalypse_

Eh, I’ll still like her either way. I honestly don’t care too much about the way she presents herself, because I’m not looking at her as a rolemodel. As long as her music still sounds good, that’s all I care about.