Ashley Greene Guadalajara, Mexico Show

Ash enjoying with concert with her boyfriend Joe Jonas‘ father. Perla sent pix.

• Lilly

The way OU wrote it makes it seem like, she’s dating Papa Jonas LMAO

• hurricaneF

JaylorRAWWx said:
    *sighs* im tired of Jashley, its all we see on Oceanup..Can we take a step over and talk about something else ? NEXT!!!!

IA

• putlimeinthecoconut

ugh there is some freaky pedo on my fs D:

• TeachMeToBreath

ugh there is some freaky pedo on my fs D:

Please excuse my brother. He is a little…rude..and conceited.

• putlimeinthecoconut

ugh there is some freaky pedo on my fs D:

Please excuse my brother. He is a little…rude..and conceited.

lmfao, huh!? xD

• Chanells__Cool

Uck. Get a life, slut.

• superJOEman

again..and again..and again..and again..
    It must be awkward for Demi to be on the same plane with Ash. Maybe she’s the reason why Demi tweeted that she already missed her CLOSE FRIENDS in Dallas and is very homesick and the exchanged tweets with Nick J.

BTW, I thought, Ash is already starting to film Breaking Dawn? :\

• MORICETSZ

i know she should be filming wtff?

ne way did u guys see Nick’s tweet? he failed at a flip at the concert and hes not happy about it!!! :( i hope he ddidnt fall on his face err something.

• Hilary

Ash enjoying with concert with her boyfriend Joe Jonas’ father.

>_<

• nicheelle

cutee

it gives me a flashback when nick and selena where together… selena with papa jona watching thm

• JoenasBombshell

Is it really her? O_O

• Chelsea-Rose

WHEN THE HELL DOES THIS TOUR END? It seems like they’re always on the road.

• FrancyJonasGomez

I’m no Demi fan, but it must suck to be in her position, she got dumped, and now he’s with a gorgeous girl.
    But go Jashley, love them <3

• sexxynickj

I think JASHLEY’s plan is to annoy the fuck outta the fans so they will eventually give in and like this relationship. Not working on me, but maybe this strategy will work on others….

• LyDemiLovato

err why Joe? why?

• TEXT%
  • Demi looks beautiful <3

• Dont Judge

Zzzzzzz. Im beginning to question whether she has a career or not. Because it seems to me that she is always following them around…. Come on, Im not hating but shouldnt she be filming or something?

Ash enjoying with concert with her boyfriend Joe Jonas’ father.

.. WAIT?
    She’s dating PAPA JONAS?
    OU = Fail.

• Hollieluvsux

Why is OU not working properly for me !!

• Hollieluvsux

Why is OU not working properly for me !!

• Hollieluvsux

Why is OU not working properly for me !!

• EverythingYoureNot

FrancyJonasGomez said:

But go Jashley, love them <3

____

I love Demi but i have to agree with ya Ashley is a very gorgeous girl and that bastard moved on quick poor Demz :/

• Anonymous1
  • Shana Doodee Minaj

she’s watchin if someone notices that she donn’t know the lyrics..at least learn them if u know your gonna show up 2 a concert -.-

• Shana Doodee Minaj

Oct 25, 2010 @ 11:41 am
    Anonymous1 said:

Awwww: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1otQ2FM1xc
    1.04 of wasted time .can u NOT ??

• idkMyBFFjill

Papa J would tap that.

• Anonymous25

I wonder if she at least know the songs naahh Shes just waiting that the show be over to f* with Joe lol

• JaylorRAWWx

• JaylorRAWWx

YOUR COMMENT MADE ME LOL XD

• TeachMeToBreath

This isn’t news…Ash Seen Giving Boyfriend Joe Jonas father a blow job in Guadalajara, Mexico Show. Now, that would be news.

• gabriela.

haaaaaaahahahha, INTRUUUUUUUDER (8)
    FUCK ‘U GREENE,

• Shana Doodee Minaj

Oct 25, 2010 @ 11:38 am
    EverythingYoureNot said:

FrancyJonasGomez said:

But go Jashley, love them <3

____

---------
    how is Ashley gorgeous?explain please.wwithout make up she’s an ordinary girl and Demi has got a plus .i mean Greene looks like a 35 y.o mama to me..

• gabriela.

haaaaaaahahahha, INTRUUUUUUUDER (8)
    FUCK ‘U GREENE,

• Danger-ous

Whatever. If that was Dani, everyone would ooh and aah over how precious it is. Just goes to show that most fans do not like to see Joe with a girlfriend or someone who has his complete attention. Or option B and we all know what that is. *coughJemistanscough*

• Cant Be Tamed xD

Fuck you Trashley ;)

• gypsyrebel

First!

• DavidArchiefan

Bring on the hate

• hurricaneF

im kind of getting tired of this couple….though i love them together

• MissNothing.

They are everywhere.

• SellyismygirlCrush

Ash enjoying with concert with her boyfriend Joe Jonas’ father.

^^ this is why you should always proof read OU!

• sayWHAT

must be awkward for demi…. maybe thats why the didn’t do wouldn’t change a thing or this is me yesterday?

• DavidArchiefan

Oct 25, 2010 @ 12:49 am
    sayWHAT said:

Actually they did.OU said so

• hurricaneF