Selena Gomez Rocks Arizona State Fair

selena-arizon-2uii

From Mathew J: Selena Gomez performed at the Arizona State Fair in Phoenix, Arizona on Sunday. The show started at 5:15 & ended around 6:05. Every once in a while she would just randomly run off stage for a few minutes. She covered ‘You Belong With Me’, ‘Parachute’, ‘Love is a Battlefield’, ‘In My Head’. Although it was very short, it was still an amazing show. Videos under!

• mimi

by the way she still can’t sing and if that all she does on concert it’s pretty boring miley concert are so much detail and so much thought she put into it that this selena concert look cheap.
    what do you expect?

excuses, excuses as usual. sorry, she still can’t sing or perform and she can’t sing. she really need to stop putting the microphone to the people because she can’t hit the notes everyone is on to her.

• DONTCALLMEJESS

Oct 25, 2010 @ 05:52 am
    crumple-horneds… said:
    I hate how she’s turning into a Taylor and wearing those annoying sparkly dresses. We really don’t need another Edward Cullen.

***

LOL! hahahha

• crah

i like intuition :)

• diane n.

what do you expect?

hun, did i say she can sing?
    just because i like her and have an icon of her, doesn’t mean i think she can sing well. her songs are really catchy, but her voice isn’t spectacular.
    i was just explaining to you that miley performed in arenas, which is way bigger, that’s why it was more extravagant.

• TraceSTAN

lmfao, i love when the bitter miley stans come out. they always make me laugh.

• AntoineDodson

She needs to stop doing so many covers :/

• iMystified

DAYYYMMMM…
    Her Chi-Chi’s are growing!
    I’m not the only one who has noticed, am I?
    That’d be weird…

• crah

wth is chi-chi?

• Hilary

Her dress is awful and she has no stage presence. Very awkward indeed.

• TraceSTAN

Nice, the dress is gorgeous, she looks great. It’s really cool that some artists like her have good stage presence without relying on a performance using 99% vocal tracks where you can’t even hear the singer live and pathetic backup dancers for a fake “presence”. If that is what you want just buy the cd or watch videos.

• TraceSTAN

Miley doing brilliant choreography and she’s decked out in leather mini, with braided hair, looking hot as always. Selena should watch this and learn.

• rainbow3000

Her breast is so big and doesn’t fit her small body…well I think she’s like 34C

• FallenAngel23

even though shes not a perfect singer shes not totally tone def and apparently her fans are still willing to buy her music

• crumple-hornedsnorcackx3

• Your Love is my Drug

Are you fucking kidding me?! that was THIS weekend? I was gonna go but my friends didn’t want to go to the State fair. cause its”gay”

• Your Love is my Drug

Wow. Im so pissed. Im giving them so much shit. Gaahhh FML.

• Destiny Hope

Looks and sounds good, nice.

• Eloise

So hot, beautiful as always.

• Feed Me

Sounds good, but looks incredible.

• Anonymous18

cool

• Dont Judge

Why this girl chooses to sing, is something I still dont get. She can easily become a very good actress with more roles and practice, but she chooses to sing. Why, oh why? Yes, she is doing quite well, her fans seem to buy anything but still. She shouldn’t make a career out of singing, js.

Not a fan of the dress or her as a matter of fact, but she still looks stunning.

• RiseAboveTheStorm

that dress is UGLYY.. & she ruined you belong with me :/ imo

• RiseAboveTheStorm

that dress is UGLYY.. & she ruined you belong with me :/ imo

• RiseAboveTheStorm

oops double post :S.sorry bout that.

• FrancyJonasGomez

Dont Judge said:

She chooses it because SHE loves it, and her fans do also, so cutie “Don’t Judge” ;)

• FrancyJonasGomez

Love her. Haters gonna hate, winners gonna win <3

• Feed Me

I don’t know, it might be wise for Selena to take all her career advise from Miley and Demi stans, they obviously have her best interest at heart.

• Rainey

that is one ugly ass dress

• AmuHinamori

Oct 25, 2010 @ 01:40 am
    Rainey said:

that is one ugly ass dress
    —————————
    I actually love how sparkly it is. I love stage dresses that shimmer and glitter.

Btw: Favorite song quotes “game” – I’ll start – “And all that glitters is gold/Only shooting stars break the mold” – Smash Mouth

• Entertainmentlove

oh really

• putlimeinthecoconut

lmao at this troll on fs

• AmuHinamori

Oct 25, 2010 @ 01:46 am
    putlimeinthecoconut said:

lmao at this troll on fs
    —————————————–
    What troll? I won’t be on fs until after 5PM. I think I am following you on both fs and twitter. Oh, I had a huge Nick J stan moment last night. I have the hugest crush on him. Dating and marrying him would be worth the fan hate imho.

<<— That picture of him with the dog tags makes me drool….:facepalms:

• entwinedintime

those hand movements are giving me whip lash. holy shit, is that all she does?

• IHeartNewYork.

those hand movements are giving me whip lash. holy shit, is that all she does?

OMG, and here I thought I was the only one who thought that. Thank youuuuu,

she has terrible stage presence, she’s really awkward when she performs.

• IHeartNewYork.

those hand movements are giving me whip lash. holy shit, is that all she does?

OMG, and here I thought I was the only one who thought that. Thank youuuuu,

she has terrible stage presence, she’s really awkward when she performs.

• maui

i still love her……

• kass

entwinedintime dijo:
    los movimientos de las manos se me da latigazo. Mierda, es que todo lo que hace?
    JAJAJAJA YEAH…. LOOK HER BIG BOOBS … AND HER Skinny legs LOL!!! !BUT SHE IS CUTE

• mimi

It’s not that she has big boobs is the dress is shape with a pad and they are pushing her breast up. tham don’t you people dress is a dress padded it don’t even move look at the size she is small is the dress made it with shape in the front. why is she trying to look more breast and why is she showing a lot more now???? ummmm

did she borrow that dress from taylor??

• diane n.

what do you expect?
    miley’s concerts were actual arena concerts, they’re suppose to be cool and outrageous. selena is just playing at fairs.

• mimi

first that top is too small for her and half of her breast are completely out and she don’t have big boobs is the shape they did on the dress in the front like a padded push up bra and as you see from the side she looks tiny with half of her breast out which means she is smaller than we thought.

• TeachMeToBreath

Nice Laptop :)

• DieMannschaft

I love her (;<3

• Lupo

that’s one sexy ass dress which really brings out the best in Selena’s breasts

• xMerryh

isn’t that taylor’s dress?

• EverythingYoureNot

discoheavenn. said:

Coming from someone with a Miley Cyrus icon lol.

• Delilah_Marie

Why are people getting so offended??? Like wtf! These are opinions of OTHER people. You don’t have to fucking agree. Get over it. Personally,I think her singing is lame. My honest opinion. Sit down. THANKS! :D

• Destiny Hope

Delilah_Marie said:

Maybe most people are not so obsessed by singers they obviously dislike. You know what works well for me and my dislike of Bieber. I don’t watch his YouTube videos and I don’t seek out posts about him. I can count on one hand the number of times I have heard part of one his songs, ignoring them works well. No one is forcing you to listen or watch anyone. If you don’t like someone move on and lose the desperate unhealthy obsession, for everyone that you hate there are people that enjoy their stuff, even Bieber or Selena.

• bouncing wiff Miley.

she got some nice boobs.

• SellyismygirlCrush

0 @ 09:59 am
    discoheavenn. said:
    Love her, but she’s so bad at performing. And no offense, but this looks kind of cheap? Laptops on the stage & stuff. Like what is this? A superstar? Ha, not in singing. I kinda think her big times are slowly getting over, but maybe that’s just me? /strong>

____

uh. ok. like in singing? prob. But if she sticks to acting she’ll be fine.

• bouncing wiff Miley.

—————–

she’ll go to nick and she will be ‘big’ again.

• SellyismygirlCrush

2010 @ 11:56 am
    bouncing wiff Miley. said:

—————–

she’ll go to nick and she will be ‘big’ again.

_

rme

• bouncing wiff Miley.

SellyismygirlCrush said:

2010 @ 11:56 am
    bouncing wiff Miley. said:

—————–

she’ll go to nick and she will be ‘big’ again.

_

rme

——————–

yo,roll your fucking eyes.

• FrancyJonasGomez

Destiny Hope said:
    Delilah_Marie said:

This.

• TraceSTAN

bouncing wiff Miley. said:

SellyismygirlCrush said:

2010 @ 11:56 am
    bouncing wiff Miley. said:

—————–

she’ll go to nick and she will be ‘big’ again.

No she’ll ‘accidentally’ lose photos of herself in her underwear, and then start to make pathetic music videos that sell sex and not music. Then get her teeth fixed so she has huge teeth that stick out like a horse. Anything to stay in public eye. It almost kind of worked for Miley so she has a good path to follow.

• picstoburn

• Feed Me

FrancyJonasGomez said:

Destiny Hope said:
    Delilah_Marie said:

This.

This.

I dislike the Biebs music, but feel no need to attack him or people that like his music. To each their own, let people enjoy what they like. Proud to say that I have never been on Bieber post.

• LetsJumpTheSun

ew, selena leave sparkling dresses to taylor please, lol jk, first i thought she wasnt wearing shoes haha, i love how she sang intuition, that song is pretty good:)

• StarStruck33

I was there unfortuneley….
    I live in Arizona I lost a bet My friend made me go with sigh….
    I hate that she does covers for songs can’t she sing her own music…
    anyways she was blah just like she is plain… nothing outstanding she ran out of breath a lot so her back up singers had to cover for her A LOT!

• StarStruck33

She still sucked!

• TraceSTAN

StarStruck33 said:

I was there unfortuneley….
    I live in Arizona I lost a bet My friend made me go with sigh….
    I hate that she does covers for songs can’t she sing her own music…
    Always nice to hear unbiased constructive criticism from someone who “lost a bet” to go and says themselves they “HATE Selena Gomez”. lol

• TheOne

dayyyummm. look at those jugs.
    lol

selena is beautiful.

• Aryanna

Boobs again… xD
    Bleh.

• discoheavenn.

• Hollieluvsux

The dress is umm …

• TraceSTAN

Hot

• Destiny Hope

Uhg, Miley fans make me embarrassed to be a fan of hers, so much negativity towards others.

• xSweetCandyxx

She looks great =)

• AmuHinamori

She looks like a little fairy.

• Feed Me

xSweetCandyxx said:

She looks great =)

Aye

• TiffK

She is just the most terrible singer. I wish she would just stop.