Ava Sambora, ‘I Really Love Miley Cyrus’

ava-sambora-miley-cyrus-19_0

Ava Sambora, the 13 year old daughter of Richie Sambora & Heather Locklear, revealed to People that she looks up to Miley Cyrus: ‘I really love Miley Cyrus. It’s just everything about her, I would really love to act with her. She’s like my biggest role model, besides my dad.’

On Justin Bieber: ‘I met him once at the Grammy’s and I was like about to cry. I love him so much.‘ Who is the sexiest man alive? ‘My dad! Just kidding.. Justin Beiber.’ Photos: Fame, Juan Rico.

TraceSTAN said:
    Cute and dumb as a stump, she’ll be very popular with the guys.

Lmao, i enjoy your comments <3

• BangThatDrum

Such a cutie =D

It’s pretty obvious.

• Daniel

She’s very beautiful for 13…

• manhattanite

says the thirteen year old showing off her stomach

——————

didn’t know it was a crime.

——————

it’s not a crime, it’s just a little inappropriate for a girl her age. If that was me at 13, my mom probably wouldn’t have a problem with it but I think it’s a little too sexy for a 13. I mean come on she’s in like 7th grade!

and this is coming from a 17 year old who dresses like that..

• Voice of reason

Thirteen ?!

Hah, I wish I looked like that at thirteen..
    But we all know why.. (a little something called $$$)

• EverythingYoureNot

She is very pretty…

• mileyistheboss

She is so pretty I love her hair. Its cute she looks up to miley :)

• Voice of reason

She’s very beautiful for 13…

coughMakeupcough

• peacelovehearts

manhattanite said:

and this is coming from a 17 year old who dresses like that..
    Her mom’s Heather Locklear, what do you expect? ..rme

• peacelovehearts

Voice of reason said:
    She’s very beautiful for 13…

coughMakeupcough
    Even without the makeup, little girls like her & Bella Thorne are fucking gorgeous…

• wtfbecca

How do you guys not know who she is? Richie Sambora and Heather Locklear are her parents. : )

• bouncing wiff Miley.

FrancyJonasGomez said:
    It’s pretty obvious.
    ——————-

you’re john cena fan?

• peacelovehearts

wtfbecca said:
    Hence, i have stalked her for a while now (;

• Voice of reason

Call me old school, but I don’t think a thirteen year old should dress sexy. Yeah she’s not ugly and neither is Bella Thorne. But I don’t agree with how shes advertising herself.

Miley is inspiring and down to earth but shes not a good role model when it comes to influencing fashion for middle schoolers.

• copymonster

Based on your comments…

AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO NOTICED THAT THEY SPELLED
    BIEBER WRONG ON THE LAST PART? :P

aha.

btw, who is she?

• AntoineDodson

I like her :)

bouncing wiff Miley. said:
    FrancyJonasGomez said:
    It’s pretty obvious.
    ——————-

you’re john cena fan?

Don’t want to sound rude, but obviously lol.

• AntoineDodson

LOL, prudes are funny.

• Zazzer

says the thirteen year old showing off her stomach

——————

didn’t know it was a crime.

——————

and this is coming from a 17 year old who dresses like that..

—————————

I dressed like her when I was her age, but I suppose it’s because I’m from Scotland so we tend to dress quite revealing :)

• Voice of reason

• TraceSTAN

I just love the fact that the post on 13 year old nobody is killing the new posts on Taylor Swift (0 comments), David Henrie (0 comments) and Ian Somerhalder. That’s got to be an ego hit on them.

• BelieveInOreos

She’s gorgeous! I looked her up on Google and apparently she’s a model as well :0 Glad she likes Miley :)

• katexo

People are mainly here cuz Miley is mentioned though.

• Moonbeam

I remember her mother played Lily’s mom on Hannah Montana.

• hellodollface

im not 30.
    im 52.
    lol no not really.
    16 (:

• DieMannschaft

I have no idea who she is.

• nemoh

She’s mad pretty..

• alegria13

She is pretty. But she seems like alota girls. What I mean is she has nothing special.

• thefuturemrsnickjonas

Does any 1 care? lol

• Untouchable

um good for you

• cecilia alvarez

she reminds me tay momsen

• XxHotMeSSxX

are you kidding me ?!?!? guys you keep saying major crap about her because shes 13 & thats exactly why you should shut up. SHES THIRTEEN. like oh my god. Dont be jelous bc she pretty at thirteen & about the shirt who cares?? XoxoX
    XxHotMeSSxX

• XxHotMeSSxX

are you kidding me ?!?!? guys you keep saying major crap about her because shes 13 & looks like that but thats exactly why you should shut up. SHES THIRTEEN. like oh my god. & about the shirt like who cares??
    XoxoX

• crumple-hornedsnorcackx3

That’s why she’s waring a black bra and a white t-shirt ;D

Pretty, pretty stunner this girl is.

• lioness

1. who is she?
    2. sexiest man = justin bieber wtf?

• GeralLara

I dont have a clue who she is but she’s really pretty :)

• Nick?Miley

Beautiful girl. I like her

• LetsJumpTheSun

13 my gawd, she looks older, and agree in everything with her. Shes gorgeous, kill me, but whos her o.o lmfao.

• Blankets

Just want to tell you thank you! Digitizing for all the great info found on your site, I have never thought that there weren’t any need in big initial investment. embroidery Digitizing Genial dispatch and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information. embroidery designs This is a great site, I love the theme you are using. I Stumbled it for you and bookmarked it on Digg.

• Cant Be Tamed xD

I love her ,too xD lmao

• realistgangsta

i like her haters gonna hate right

• Zazzer

Don’t have a clue who she is :|

• diane n.

wow, 13?

• bouncing wiff Miley.

who is she? lol

• TraceSTAN

Cute and dumb as a stump, she’ll be very popular with the guys.

• WYLMITE?

Justin Bieber is……

SAYWHAT?

• hellodollface

says the thirteen year old showing off her stomach

• m

hellodollface said:
    says the thirteen year old showing off her stomach
    looks like you found your new hate obsession!

• Zazzer

hellodollface said:

says the thirteen year old showing off her stomach

——————

didn’t know it was a crime.

• manhattanite

how do you get a picture in your icon?

• peacelovehearts

13? holy shit! :O

• bouncing wiff Miley.

i already see her with bieber. xD

• BelieveInOreos

They would be cute together! :D

• bouncing wiff Miley.

Don’t want to sound rude, but obviously lol.
    ——————-

okay sorry :D nice taste. i like matt hardy and cm punk :p

• WYLMITE?

Uhh Last kiss.

>_>

• WYLMITE?

lolololol That dude from the Cab tweeted about Joe being in Mexico City with Ashley.

bouncing wiff Miley. said:

Don’t want to sound rude, but obviously lol.
    ——————-

okay sorry :D nice taste. i like matt hardy and cm punk :p

Haha, no need to be sorry, I love Cena, Cody, Randy, and Edge <3

_

• WYLMITE?

I used to love John Cena!
    :D

• PullTheTrigger

Who the fuck is she?

• TraceSTAN

FrancyJonasGomez said:

bouncing wiff Miley. said:

Don’t want to sound rude, but obviously lol.
    ——————-

okay sorry :D nice taste. i like matt hardy and cm punk :p

Haha, no need to be sorry, I love Cena, Cody, Randy, and Edge <3

You people may as well be talking in Greek to me, I understood none of this.

WYLMITE? said:
    I used to love John Cena!
    :D

He’s gorgeous <3

• PullTheTrigger

LMAO at the question Who is the sexiest man alive? ‘My dad! Just kidding.. Justin Beiber.’

who would answer that question with ”my dad!” ..

• bouncing wiff Miley.

Haha, no need to be sorry, I love Cena, Cody, Randy, and Edge <3
    —————————–

randy is HOT! lol i met edge.

• TraceSTAN

PullTheTrigger said:

Who the fuck is she?

Daughter of 2 D-listers, so I guess that makes her a g-list celeb in her own right maybe.

• WYLMITE?

FrancyJonasGomez said:

WYLMITE? said:
    I used to love John Cena!
    :D

He’s gorgeous <3
    He’s fearless <3

• PullTheTrigger

LMFAO i see. i see.

• TraceSTAN

PullTheTrigger said:

who would answer that question with ”my dad!” ..

shiloh jolie pitt?

• Voice of reason

PullTheTrigger said:

who would answer that question with ”my dad!” ..

Yeah that is pretty odd. :/

bouncing wiff Miley. said:
    Haha, no need to be sorry, I love Cena, Cody, Randy, and Edge <3
    —————————–

randy is HOT! lol i met edge.

Really? :O Is he like good looking in person?

• bouncing wiff Miley.

Really? :O Is he like good looking in person?
    ____________________

OH YESSSHHHH HE IS :) <33

TraceSTAN said:
    PullTheTrigger said:

who would answer that question with ”my dad!” ..

shiloh jolie pitt?

Nahh, Nahla Aubry.

• Aryanna

Good for ya girl…

bouncing wiff Miley. said:
    Really? :O Is he like good looking in person?
    ____________________

OH YESSSHHHH HE IS :) <33

Ahh you’re lucky, i’m actually going to see them live on November 21st but i doubt i’ll meet any of them.

• HannaMarin

and she is…?

• bouncing wiff Miley.

____________________________

i was at 2 events. this year and last year.
    aww maybe you’ll meet them if you go to the hotel :)

• copymonster

bouncing wiff Miley. said:
    Really? :O Is he like good looking in person?
    ____________________

OH YESSSHHHH HE IS :) <33

Your icon made me smile :P I just finished watching ” Bragging Rights” :P

• TraceSTAN

FrancyJonasGomez said:

TraceSTAN said:
    PullTheTrigger said:

who would answer that question with ”my dad!” ..

shiloh jolie pitt?

Nahh, Nahla Aubry.
    or Lily-Rose Melody Depp

well to be honest she would probably have said “mon père”

• Voice of reason

Kids are growing up so fast nowadays. All of them are going to regret it. Your childhood is the most precious time of your life. A time where you have no pressure, the world is your oyster.

& most kids aren’t taking advantage of it..

• TraceSTAN

Voice of reason said:

& most kids aren’t taking advantage of it..

daily affirmations by the voice of reason

• bouncing wiff Miley.

Your icon made me smile :P I just finished watching ” Bragging Rights” :P
    ———————–

so you like it too?!! :D

• TraceSTAN

BTW that was not a slam, i liked it.

• Voice of reason

daily affirmations by the voice of reason

SMH. Why did I name myself that.
    Everyone expects so much from me… sigh.

• TraceSTAN

Voice of reason said:

daily affirmations by the voice of reason

SMH. Why did I name myself that.
    Everyone expects so much from me… sigh.

lol, yeah with a name like TraceStan I get very low expectations. It’s easy to live up to them.

copymonster said:
    bouncing wiff Miley. said:
    Really? :O Is he like good looking in person?
    ____________________

OH YESSSHHHH HE IS :) <33

Your icon made me smile :P I just finished watching ” Bragging Rights” :P

I watched it last night! Ah i loved when Cena beat Otunga up :P his smile at the end was cute <3

bouncing wiff Miley. said:
    ____________________________

i was at 2 events. this year and last year.
    aww maybe you’ll meet them if you go to the hotel :)

Haha nah i’m good, i’ll live.

• Voice of reason

Oh I bet.
    You lucky dog, you.

• StarStruck33

Now here is a girl with Great Taste haha
    she is gorgeous

• Entertainmentlove

who is this to remind you justin bieber is not a man oke i dont care who her mother is

• mileyluver15

never heard of her.. but if she likes miley i like her.

• copymonster

Your icon made me smile :P I just finished watching ” Bragging Rights” :P
    ———————–

so you like it too?!! :D
    —————
    I LOVE IT. I think I can’t live a life without RAW. but Smackdown bores me a little :/ I dk why.

• hellodollface

eh, we cant blame her for being misguided.
    at 13 i looked up to britney spears lol.
    i miss being a naive child :(

• BangThatDrum

She’s so cute =D

• StarStruck33

hellodollface said:
    eh, we cant blame her for being misguided.
    at 13 i looked up to britney spears lol.
    i miss being a naive child :(
    ________________________

How old are you 30???

• Jonas.Rock.Girl

i think she’s 13 and an idiot

• mileyistheboss

hellodollface said:

eh, we cant blame her for being misguided.
    at 13 i looked up to britney spears lol.
    i miss being a naive child :(

At like 10 me and my friends were looking up to Christina’s dirrty stage.

• mileyistheboss

Jonas.Rock.Girl said:

i think she’s 13 and an idiot

ROFL very judgmental

• Empire_State_of_Mind

If I didnt know she was Heather L. & Richie’s daughter I would have thought it was Kate Hudson’s daughter or sister. Her and Kate husdon look so much alike.