Liam, ‘Dating Miley Cyrus Is Not Easy’

Liam Hemsworth is finding it hard to date sexy international icon Miley Cyrus. He revealed to Heat: ‘It’s not easy. I’m not complaining. I don’t read the tabloids and coming back to Australia keeps me grounded. It’s important to keep my family and good friends close.’

  • realistgangsta

    ok

  • deco

    Liam is idiot, she does not need + post negative on gossip sites

    1º Liam says and confirms to all the gossip sites that He & Miley are dunzo

    2º Now He says is hard to date with Miley

    Liam idiot STOP

  • shine

    Online dating and socializing is a fun way to meet people.
    online dating sites

  • andrewpeter05

    crap

  • BangThatDrum

    TraceSTAN said:

    BangThatDrum said:

    Uhm there was more than just this…

    they probably read that far and got bored.
    _______

    Dude your icon…. scares me I have a horse right next to my house and always when I look at it I think it’ll talk to me.

  • Entertainmentlove

    BangThatDrum said:

    Dude your icon…. scares me I have a horse right next to my house and always when I look at it I think it’ll talk to me.
    ————————-
    you should call a horse whisperer

  • Nick?Miley

    I don’t like Liam, he much better in Australia

  • BangThatDrum

    Oct 25, 2010 @ 03:16 pm
    Entertainmentlove said:

    BangThatDrum said:

    Dude your icon…. scares me I have a horse right next to my house and always when I look at it I think it’ll talk to me.
    ————————-
    you should call a horse whisperer
    _________

    HAH I so should!

  • PrettyYoungThing

    It may not be easy, but in the end, he’s not complaining – Meaning it’s worth it. I actually think he’s rather sweet. :]

  • EverythingYoureNot

    of course it’s not…….

  • TraceSTAN

    of course she is…

  • Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

    cool story bro

  • peaceandlove.

    New icon. :)

  • GeralLara

    I hate him(:

  • Phoebe

    That’s not very nice:( What if Miley reads that? How would you feel if you’re boyfriend told some random magazine it’s hard to date you:( I mean I like Liam, but this is NOT cool

  • Moonbeam

    That’s not very nice:( What if Miley reads that? How would you feel if you’re boyfriend told some random magazine it’s hard to date you:( I mean I like Liam, but this is NOT cool
    ———
    But he is right. It’s hard to date somebody who has always 30 people with cameras tailing behind. That’s not anything negative against Miley.

  • BangThatDrum

    Uhm there was more than just this…

  • TraceSTAN

    BangThatDrum said:

    Uhm there was more than just this…

    they probably read that far and got bored.

  • Moonbeam

    You only need to read until Heat magazine anyway to know it’s all made up.