‘Miley Cyrus Made Us So Happy’

tinamileyweb8

From @miss_tattoo: My niece and I met Miley yesterday! She was AMAZINGLY sweet and actually stayed to chat w/ us for a little! If Miley happens to read this entry, I just want to THANK YOU for stopping & making us so happy! My niece couldn’t stop crying!

• picstoburn

i think this is old. but why would you tag your pictures?

• Anonymous18
  • picstoburn

OU my icon wont change again O_0

refresh the page cause i see it.

• sophieee

who the hell is rob hoffman and why is he relevant?

• Anonymous18

sophieee said:

who the hell is rob hoffman and why is he relevant?

oceanup tweeted them

• BangThatDrum

I don’t think this is old. These pictures showed up yesterday.

• nemoh

Sweet.

• BangThatDrum

I don’t think this is old. These pictures showed up yesterday.

• Anonymous18

rob is a photographer. i think he took some jonas meet and greet pics

• SimplyCT

aw, that’s nice. :)

• missxc

He’s the Jonas Brothers’ photographer.

• sophieee

BangThatDrum said:
    I don’t think this is old. These pictures showed up yesterday.
    hair is different.

• BangThatDrum

HAH it’s from yesterday the girl said so herself on her twitter.

• Britini95

That’s sweet! I may not agree with every little thing she does and says, but she seems really nice, especially lately. She has definately done some growing up. Her hair looks the same, but the color is slightly off. It could just be the camera. Or maybe she dyed it again, Miley dyes her hair ALOT!

• Anonymous18

umm why would i pretend to be a 33 year old man>=?? and i dont go on formspring anymore. any question you see isnt from me

• BangThatDrum

ophieee said:

BangThatDrum said:
    I don’t think this is old. These pictures showed up yesterday.
    hair is different.
    _______

Nope, check the girl her twitter. “@oceanUP met miley yesterday! :) emailed you the pix! “

• sophieee

the girl in the pic has hideous highlights…

• EverythingYoureNot

missxc said:

He’s the Jonas Brothers’ photographer.

He is also very hot and a actor.

• TraceSTAN

very annoying OU

• sayWHAT

awww :) and btw this is not old its from yesterday :)

• mileyxepic

She’s so awesome I would love to meet her :)

• Nick?Miley

She looks so cute

• StarStruck33

Miley if you do read This I Love you and you are an amazing human being keep rocking!!
    & Be yourself no matter what! We support You!

• bad wolf

Miley, Christians do not wear Hindi religious symbols, not for any reason. Same for ALL other religions. Being zen is not being Christian. Read the book(Bible).

• bad wolf

Miley

• bad wolf

• m

bad wolf said:

she’s wearing it as an accessory not a religious symbol. and if she wanted to change religion that’s her business not yours

• realistgangsta

cool

• Aryanna

Aw.. :D

• GoldenGal9311
  • EverythingYoureNot

Lmao. Ok.

• Entertainmentlove

i like her eyes

• sophieee

this is old.

• sophieee

this is old.

• TraceSTAN

lol she actually tagged her photos. smh.

• peacelovehearts

• Entertainmentlove

OU my icon wont change again O_0

• iwasfinetil705

She looks pretty here. :)