Taylor Swift Speak Now Secret Messages

taylor-swift-mean-cover

1. Mine – TOBY 2. Sparks Fly – PORTLAND OREGON 3. Back to December – TAY 4. Speak Now – YOU ALWAYS REGRET WHAT YOU DONT SAY 5. Dear John – LOVED YOU FROM THE VERY FIRST DAY 6. Mean – THOUGHT YOU GOT MWE 7. The Story of Us – CMT AWARDS

8. Never Grow Up – I MOVED OUT IN JULY 9. Enchanted – ADAM 10. Better Than Revenge – YOU THOUGHT I WOULD FORGET 11. Innocent – LIFE IS FULL OF LITTLE INTERRUPTIONS 12. Haunted – STILL TO THIS DAY 13. Last Kiss – FOREVER AND ALWAYS 14. Long Live – FOR YOU Thx Sara.

New UK concerts:

• ColdAsU

*you

• DieMannschaft

I love her new album.
    My favourite is Better Than Revenge (;

• natjbguitargirl

these are not hints its sayings we already knew the girl from lj wrote this

• diane n.

my favorites are better than revenge an haunted.

• Hollieluvsux

Her new album is AMAZING !! <3

• iMystified

Don’t really care for her music
    but I do want that guys epic mustache :P

• peacelovehearts

diane n. said:
    my favorites are better than revenge an haunted.
    Me too! *high five* :D

• Anonymous25

what Last kiss is about? somebody has te lyrics??

• EvaSnow

So Enchanted is also about Joe? Because of the Adam?

• peacelovehearts

Anonymous25 said:
    what Last kiss is about? somebody has te lyrics??
    —————

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

TAY – awww <3

• WYLMITE?

Anonymous25 said:

what Last kiss is about? somebody has te lyrics??
    Joe =)

• Anonymous25
  • Anonymous25
  • Katie13

This album is amazing been listening to it all day and I’m not going to stop any time soon :)

• peacelovehearts

Anonymous25 said:

WTF??!!!
    I kinda had a mini heart attack while reading that….

• diane n.

my favorites are better than revenge an haunted.
    Me too! *high five* :D

lol *high five*

• Hollieluvsux

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

TAY – awww <3
    ----
    Ahh !! Your icon <3!!

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Ahh !! Your icon <3!!

_____________

YOU TOO <33 harry is such a babe.

• Lilly

I respect Taylor as a song writer, she’s a good one, I just don’t see why she need to resort to the cheap tatic of “guess which celeb this song is about”

• Hollieluvsux

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

Ahh !! Your icon <3!!

_____________

YOU TOO <33 harry is such a babe.
    ---
    Irk ! My saturday night isnt
    complete without seeing him on tv :)

• NessUH.

secret messages. hmmmm.

• californiiaxx

wtf OU? I sent you those messages!

• EvaSnow

Lilly said:

_________
    Because she knows that everyone is interested in it.

• ColdAsU

The intro for last kiss is exactly 27 seconds.

• NessUH.

not really secretive.. its pretty much obvious.

• Empire_State_of_Mind

How does this work? I mean where do you find the clues and stuff?

• Moonbeam

Already working on her next album, I see.

• EASYMAC.

eh. but if she’s done it on every album including those pre-celeb-drama, it really a cheap tactic, or just tradition.

• hellodollface

UH.
    she gave names of people i dont know.
    dsjgklsdjgsdjgdls.
    was john mayer even at the CMT awards?
    cause i dont remember him being therrrree.

• TraceSTAN

Too much work to care.

• peacelovehearts

*MIND FUCKKKK* O_o

• Rainey

13. Last Kiss – FOREVER AND ALWAYS

Well that is obvious.

• hellodollface

i really wanted to know who haunted was about.
    and she completeley avoided naming john mayer for story of us. cause i dont think he was at the cmt awards.

• TraceSTAN

Hardly the “Paul is Dead” mystery, more like secret messages for preschoolers.

• Watch your back

Um.. okay?

• ColdAsU

I had a feeling ‘last kiss’ was for Joe :) John was at the cmt awards.He performed with Keith Urban!
    Long live is no doubt about her band and fans.I have a feeling haunted is aloso about Joe.’I thought I had you figured out’-Haunted ‘thought I knew for a minute’-F&A

• xSweetCandyxx

I love her new album every song on it it’s amazing =)

• MissSarah

hahahhahah
    “cause you’re so much better”
    she is answering JBs Song “much better”

“now go stand in the corner and think about what you did.”
    cherub video. joes part. wow.

i lmao when i read all these little secret messages. very funny. go taylor! woot!

• Empire_State_of_Mind

How does ” YOU THOUGHT I WOULD FORGET ” relate to Camilla/Joe?

• Empire_State_of_Mind

ohhh…

• ColdAsU

You find the hints in the cd booklit in the lyrics.

• Lilly

Empire_State_of_Mind said:

How does ” YOU THOUGHT I WOULD FORGET ” relate to Camilla/Joe?
    I think it means, that they thought she would be over what happen cause the events took place two years ago

• ColdAsU

I think when Taylor and Camilla went to the same fashion gala Camilla was trying to talk to Taylor all friendly but Taylor still didn’t like her.

• twomorelonelypeople

i don’t think she is PURPOSELY putting in hints to make it a “cheap tactic”. If you haven’t noticed, this girl likes to call people out.

• GoldenGal9311

Lilly said:
    GoldenGal9311 said:

Lilly said:
    ______________

I swear I was just about to say the same thing
    Haha, I just feel like she’s better than that. I mean I get it’s her thing but I feel like it just cheapens the songs
    ________

It does.

• FrancyJonasGomez

The guy on the picture looks like Rico from HM.

• Lilly

I’ve always liked Camilla, she’s was the only person who dated a JB that kept her mouth shut afterwards. I’m sure she could have done some damage to them but she didn’t

• LalalandYEAH

LOL
    Last kiss..
    27 secs intro.
    track # 13
    WTF? obsessed much?

we all knew that song # 13 was gonna be her favorite or most important song soo..
    Idk, I just find it weird.

• EverythingYoureNot

Taylor’s awesome :)

• superJOEman

LAST KISS is obviously about Joseph! The intro is 27 second long..Joe is always putting his hands on his pocket when he’s walking..Taylor went at the JB concert on July 9th 2008. I think, Taylor is not yet over Joe. See, she even put the song at the 13th track. And 13 is her lucky/favorite number. :\

Anyway, BACK TO DECEMBER is my super favorite!!! :))

• Empire_State_of_Mind

Agreed. Idk why some people hated her.

• Lilly

I kinda want to change my icon but I’ll have to wait till I get home to do that

• Anonymous25

More victims ins Taylor’s life: Jake Gyllenhaal

• EvaSnow

Lilly said:

EvaSnow said:

Lilly said:

_________
    Because she knows that everyone is interested in it.
    But she doesn’t need to use it to sell albums or make good music
    ______
    Don’t get me wrong. I agree with you. It’s kinda pathetic how she uses other (famous) people as a publicity stunt for her album. But I have to admit that I’m also curious who she wrote which song to.

• Lilly

Empire_State_of_Mind said:

Agreed. Idk why some people hated her.
    Me either, my guess is they were delusional Joe fans that hated anyone he dated or they were fans of Joe/Taylor

• Lilly

EvaSnow said:

Lilly said:

EvaSnow said:

Lilly said:

_________
    Because she knows that everyone is interested in it.
    But she doesn’t need to use it to sell albums or make good music
    ______
    NGL, I’m a little curious too so I understand. I mean hey, we’re on a gossip site so of course we’re gonna be interested. I just feel like she’s trying to use it to sell album which just cheapens the songs and their meaning.

• Empire_State_of_Mind

I kinda miss Jomilla. Joe looked so happy plus they looked so cute together. But he looks happy w/ Ashley atm. So Im happy for him. :)

• CoolerThanU

So basically “Last Kiss” is about Joe?
    I’m not even gonna comment any further.

• andrewpeter05

shes not a saint she’s not what you think shes an actress woah, she better known for the things that she does on the mattress woah

• Ashe Cyrus Jonas

WYLMITE? said:

Yes the intro for Last Kiss IS 27 seconds.

LOL

LOOOOOL!

• TraceSTAN

Ashe Cyrus Jonas said:

WYLMITE? said:

Yes the intro for Last Kiss IS 27 seconds.

LOL

LOOOOOL!

I have no idea what 27 secs means, what’s the relevance?

• LoLo12

TraceSTAN said:
    Ashe Cyrus Jonas said:

WYLMITE? said:

Yes the intro for Last Kiss IS 27 seconds.

LOL

LOOOOOL!

I have no idea what 27 secs means, what’s the relevance?

That’s how long Joe’s break up phone call was :D

• TraceSTAN

LoLo12 said:

TraceSTAN said:
    Ashe Cyrus Jonas said:

WYLMITE? said:

Yes the intro for Last Kiss IS 27 seconds.

LOL

LOOOOOL!

I have no idea what 27 secs means, what’s the relevance?

That’s how long Joe’s break up phone call was :D

okay was obvious lol, slow today

• AlexxMichelle

MissSarah said:

hahahhahah
    “cause you’re so much better”
    she is answering JBs Song “much better”

“now go stand in the corner and think about what you did.”
    cherub video. joes part. wow.

_____________________________________________

omg i didn’t realize that lol thanks for pointing that out, i had read the lyrics lol ohh & when she says “Do you still feel like,You know what you’re doing
    Cause I don’t think you do”
    she talking about an interview Camilla did when she was asked about Joe & Rob Pat, she answered ” I know what I’m doing” lol Taylor is just wow, doesn’t let anything fly by

• WYLMITE?

My favorite is Last kiss.

• WYLMITE?

ColdAsU said:

The intro for last kiss is exactly 27 seconds.
    OMG YES!
    :O

• Empire_State_of_Mind

The intro for last kiss is exactly 27 seconds.\
    rofl…seriously?

• Lilly

EvaSnow said:

Lilly said:

_________
    Because she knows that everyone is interested in it.
    But she doesn’t need to use it to sell albums or make good music

• Anonymous25

Last kiss…like shes still love him sounds like that..lol

• Katie13

The intro for last kiss is exactly 27 seconds.

Really?? My intro is 24 seconds…..

EDIT: No wait, it is 27 seconds! I thought it said 4 haha

• GoldenGal9311

Lilly said:
    ______________

I swear I was just about to say the same thing

• WYLMITE?

Yes the intro for Last Kiss IS 27 seconds.

LOL

• WYLMITE?

I never thought she would write a song like ‘Last Kiss’ for Joe.

xD

• Empire_State_of_Mind

Where do you find the clues?

• Lilly

GoldenGal9311 said:

Lilly said:
    ______________

I swear I was just about to say the same thing

• nickjisoffdachain

speak now is about hayley williams and josh farro from paramore. well that is what its based on. taylor said she wrote it about a friend who watched as a longtime love got marrried to somebody else. taylor was at josh’s wedding and she was with hayley the whole time. and if you know anything about paramore and hayley and josh you know that the song is fer sure about them.