Denise Jonas Not An Ashley Greene Fan?

ashley-greene-bikini (68)Denise Jonas reportedly does not support her son Joe Jonas‘ relationship with Ashley Greene, according Revista Teen. The report said that the Jonas family is very religious and conservative and their sons even wear promise rings.

The source claimed that Denise feels Ashley’s profile doesn’t fit the family. More specifically, Ashley’s past, including her naked pictures and her pretty revealing publicitary campaigns.

Denise, according to some sources, feels the family image is being threatened. Even though she has said she won’t get involved in her sons’ relationships, she doesn’t want ‘Jashley’ to be formalized. Do YOU think that this is true?

• Anonymous18
  • realistgangsta

Denise it’s ok

• pandora

Just because someone chooses to be a housewife and mother and to support their husband in his career does not mean they are not doing anything.

• sayWHAT

this sounds true to me b/c they are very conservative although joe seems like he is the least conservative one… maybe even liberal.

• rainbow3000

I hate uptight parents.

• klsangeldoll

Thats not true, without support and love they wouldnt be were they are. You have no idea that being a parent and a wife is a job.

• idkMyBFFjill

I’d like to think it’s true…but then again it came from some irrelevant mexican magazine that wouldn’t know shit.

• SellyismygirlCrush

lol not suprised. Deal with it he’s growing up.

anyhoo.. im bored..ask anything.. http://www.formspring.me/KellyAnnD

• rainbow3000

Joe loves to rebel. He is sorta the black sheep <3

• StarLight24

should we be surprised? i mean don’t get me wrong i’m a fan of ashley but she doesn’t necessarily have the cleanest image. mama jonas seems very orderly & modest about things. js

• LesleyrockLovesJonas

Actually, I don’t know what to think. It MAY be something she would say. But I don’t really believe in those “sources”, you know. But maybe, she is good with her, she may not be her favourite but I think she accept it because Joe is older and he is happy…

• JoeHoe4Life

This is complete bullshit. The whole point of this article got lost in the translation from Spanish to English. It NEVER said that she didn’t support them. It was speculating that she might not based on what is assumed their beliefs are. It never said they were told Mrs. Jonas didn’t like Ashley. And it’s ridiculous because they don’t even wear rings anymore, so you know it’s all made up and speculation.

If she didn’t like her, no way would Ashley have spent so much time with the family on tour. Joe and Ashley spent almost a week with Joe’s parents in Italy, too. And their time in Virginia Beach. Ashley is no where NEAR the vixen the tabloids like to say she is. She has nudes, so what? Mrs. Jonas can’t judge Ashley because I’m sure she knows her own sons aren’t angels like so many fans think they are.

• StarLight24

OU won’t let me change my icon =|

• andrewpeter05

icon ck?

• 3r3smis0l

Mother knows best!!

• Jaded2all

Mama Jonas wants a christian girl that will follow her son everywhere and wait on them hand and foot without a thought to their own career. Although Ashley isn’t exactly the cleanest girl in the world, at least she works for the nice things she has, that isn’t anything to be ashamed of. Danielle and Denise don’t do shit…….

• thedarksunshine

Eh. I don’t think Denise would be like that and judge Ashley cause of her past. It just seems like Denise is a better women than that.
    But if it’s true,
    well then,
    let’s just see if Joe actually meant it when he said that Mom has to approve of their girlfriends. :)

• StarLight24

Jaded2all said:
    there’s nothing wrong with just wanting to be a housewife. that works for some ppl. & for some ppl that’s their dream in life. everyone is different. respect it.

• thedarksunshine

Ashley sent me a message on twitter asking me about this charity thing I tweeted her about.
    I think Ashley seems like a pretty nice and fun person?
    I don’t see what’s wrong with her, besides the photo scandal thing.
    There must be a reasonJoe’s with her.

• KristinaMarie559

This is so fake.
    Denise loves her sons, she would support anything that makes them happy.

• Jaded2all

Jaded2all said:
    Not saying I don’t respect it, but there a reason that daytime Tv shows are targeted towards middle-aged woman. If someone wants to be a housewife that is their business but what happens if your husband leaves your ass or when your kids grow up and move out….that was my point.

• StarLight24

thedarksunshine said:
    I think Ashley is pretty nice person?
    I don’t see what’s wrong with her, besides the photo scandal thing.
    There must be a reasonJoe’s with her.
    ia. she seems like a very sweet person to me. & like hannah montana says nobody’s perfect. lol

• KristinaMarie559

I think Ashley is pretty nice person?
    I don’t see what’s wrong with her, besides the photo scandal thing.
    There must be a reasonJoe’s with her.
    haha I agree too :)

• SushiRoll

ehhh who cares i think ashley could do better than joe.

• SushiRoll

i neeed to change my icon

• thedarksunshine

StarLight24 said:
    thedarksunshine said:
    I think Ashley is pretty nice person?
    I don’t see what’s wrong with her, besides the photo scandal thing.
    There must be a reasonJoe’s with her.
    What does IA mean? People say it but I can’t figure it out.
    And yes! Like Hannah Montana says,
    “Everybody makes mistakes, everybody has those days.”
    haha,

• xSweetCandyxx

I don’t think it’s true…

• MissSarah

funny how some people talk like theyd know joe, ashley or denise personally. nobody knows how they really are or feel. i think its unnecessary to jufge anyways. nobody will ever find out the truth til they dont talk to the press directly which i doubt. its a private thing which just involves the jonas family. some fans here think theyd know whats best for joe. you all have no idea. we dont know him personally and dont know if they really match or not. let them live their love or lust or whatever it is. we dont know.

• deepthroat

Oct 27, 2010 @ 10:48 am
    jerseygirl said:
    LOL at the commenter who think there might be some truth to this story simply because it was printed. Um, no. Mags print 100% bullshit stories all the time. Like this one. No way this mag. would have any idea how MamaJ feels about Ashley. Besides, like others have said, Joe is a grown man. He seems to like Ashley alot. The Jonases have raised decent sons – I’m sure they trust their opinions where girls are concerned.

As for MamaJ not traveling w/JB anymore…..it was nothing to do w/Ashley being there. Frankie started school – she needs to stay home with him. So your theory is a fail.
    lol at you for thinking you know what’s going on in their lives.
    If you’re talking about me, how about you comment DIRECTLY to my comment and stop with the run around bullsh!t. It’s obvious that you are a shipper or stan of ashley/jashley, and that ANYTHING negative about them has to be 100% false. I find it funny that whenever someone has a DIFFERENT opinion (not negative) of them, you try and make it seem like you know them or some weird crap like that. Do you know them personally? How do you know that magazines are 100% false all the time? You ask how would anyone know what mama jonas feels, and yet you just AUTOMATICALLY know that she stay at home because of frankie. Not saying that it isn’t true, but you act like everything you say is 100% true.

Get over the fact that NO ONE HERE (including you) knows them. I never have said anything bad about ash or joe and ash as a couple, so when people have different opinions about them, stop trying to make it seem like you know everything and put them down for no reason.

Have a nice day.

• its gianna…gigi

Even if the article isn’t true, I can see her not being fond of Ashley. OU, you’re late. People knew of this last week.

• JoeJonasGirl0676

Why are all the comments the same in all the threads where Joe is dating someone? Everyone jealous of Ashley or something. Okay so i didn’t like Camilla Belle. I had my reasons. I didn’t like Joe dating Demi either. I had my reasons there too. But, really people. I am sure Denise would approve of Ashley cause wouldn’t he have introduced her to them first. Hello, teenage fans here. Yeah the 16 and 17 year olds. You will never meet him. You will find someone real to date and marry. Not some rock star, which Joe is.

Okay I’m good.

*steps off my soap box and walks away*

• Diamondback

Your son is getting laid Mrs. Jonas. Deal with it.
    I doubt he even knows what happened to that ring :P

• iwasfinetil705

Well no shit, she took nudes, just like most people do, but she made them public. I never have a good vibe towards Joe’s girlfriends. I feel like he is always dating the wrong types, or at least the ones that have something about them that I don’t like.

• Underdog

Hmm…If a “source” told Ashley and Joe will get married,would you believe it?I don’t think so.But this is what most all of you want to hear, you all believe in this because it’s a “good” thing.

And btw this is so obvious that I myself can say this and send to some gossip site :)

And I’m sorry for my english,but that’s all can I do :( And don’t get me wrong.

• ScissorLuv1

Oh yeahhh!!! I’m on Denise’s side! I’m a fan of Ashley but I don’t think they are a nice couple! ;/ GO DENISE!! :))

• ShirG

Bullshit.

• JoeJonasGirl0676

Okay nevermind my comment I made.

• mileyislife_x

Do YOU think that is true?

to be honest, i do think it’s true. although, she never actually interfered with miley and nick’s relationship. and when miley and nick were together, miley had all sorts of scandals going on. sorry to bring up niley, but this post just reminded me of some of the things miley had done, and denise supported their relationship. so who knows? this could be true, it might not. i doubt it’s entirely true, but she might have a little thing against ashley.

• _liesyoutold

I think it’s true but if Joe is really happy with Ashley, why stop him?

• JoenasBombshell

OU comments make me LOL.

• foxface87

It isn’t possible to get to know Ashley and not love her. Marissa (JB’s makeup artist) was just tweeting her and told her how she misses her. All their band have become close friends with her in a short period of time. There has to be something about her don’t you think? She’s the sweetest. I bet Denise loves her too, not that it matters, but we’ll see :)

• fernanda_

well i think she is ok! but
    lets face it the jonas brothers (wich i loveeeeee) gave the first impression of good guys! ashley its not that clean and good but what can we do? if they wanna date well theres nothing we can do

• @julia

It could be true but its no way Joe would broke up with someone because of what his mama might thinks .. eventhough we are talking about Joe here and when it comes to relationship he is such a jerk .. I just know that jasheley will never work it out and i completely agree with denise. I love Ashley dont get me wrong but she and Joe does not have a thing in common, I think she should be with chace.

• VIVA glam

that’s ridiculous. mama&papa jonas were rocking out with ashley at JB concerts.

as for “religious and conservative” thing, it’s just an act. i’m sorry but i think they don’t care if their son is dating a skank. as long as she comes from a Christian family background, they’re fine. she doesn’t have to be religious at all. that’s what it seems like to me.

• jerseygirl

• jerseygirl

Agreed. She has fit in with all of Joe’s friends just perfectly and everyone seems to like her alot. Anyone who meets her says she’s just lovely.

• klsangeldoll

didnt the Miley scandals happen after they broke up?

• ezzie

i could see it coming. im not really suprised that denise feels that ways. I mean, his taken of his purity ring. BAD JOE! i dont blame denise.

• vikkisquires

I really Don’t think it’s true.
    denise would never disrespect anyone whos going out with there sons in public.

Ashley made a mistake who knows but the nude pics are in the past.
    And to go on that Denise Jonas wants a religious girl for joe.
    Ashley is a christian herself they might not have the same morals but they have the same beliefs and people belief in god in different ways
    and answer this if denise doesnt like Ashley why would she allow her to go away with them and surley she wouldn’t have Ashley go on tour or even go to london to support nick with them.
    this is press/magazines trying to cause a stir in the jonas lifes and they know they would get a reaction from fans.

All we need is a propper staement from Mrs jonas her self and even nick as Apparently he does not support Jashley relationship which again is a load of bull shit and rumors.

• deepthroat

Oct 28, 2010 @ 05:32 am
    Underdog said:

And I’m sorry for my english,but that’s all can I do :( And don’t get me wrong.
    How is this a “good” thing? If some people here believe a story of them getting married, I’m sure a certain person here would believe it….

• deepthroat

Oct 31, 2010 @ 09:25 am
    JoeJonasGirl0676 said:

Okay I’m good.

*steps off my soap box and walks away*
    NOT everyone is jealous. Why don’t people get that?…..

• Moonbeam

Don’t believe this. Joes dad seems to like her, and he is the pastor.
    Ashley is always standing next to papa Jonas.

• picstoburn

storys like this always happens when jb dates someone. it’s annoying.

• peacelovehearts

Moonbeam said:
    Don’t believe this. Joes dad seems to like her, and he is the pastor.
    Ashley is always standing next to papa Jonas.
    Rofl, he’s probably spraying her with holy water.

• Clauber

Yeah Ashley is kind of bitchy for the image of Joe, but what if he was wild with Tay Swift too…
    Or Demi, Demi’s ass grew up with Joe LOL!

Im watching the teenage witch..SO OBSSESED

• z0mgnoway

preach momma preach

• Clauber

Moonbeam said:

Don’t believe this. Joes dad seems to like her, and he is the pastor.
    Ashley is always standing next to papa Jonas

Your icon is the right face to this comment! (:

• Clauber

Moonbeam said:

Don’t believe this. Joes dad seems to like her, and he is the pastor.
    Ashley is always standing next to papa Jonas

Your icon is the right face to this comment! (:

• Clauber

Moonbeam said:

Don’t believe this. Joes dad seems to like her, and he is the pastor.
    Ashley is always standing next to papa Jonas

Your icon is the right face to this comment! (:

• Moonbeam

storys like this always happens when jb dates someone. it’s annoying.
    True, it’s the same bull like Mileys dad doesn’t like Liam.

• z0mgnoway

Moonbeam said:
    storys like this always happens when jb dates someone. it’s annoying.
    True, it’s the same bull like Mileys dad doesn’t like Liam.
    Isn’t that the same rumor that happened when Miley dated Justin too? lmaooo

• mileyistheboss

oh well he can date who he pleases nextttttttttttt

• iMystified

He’s a grown man, he doesn’t need mommy and daddy to aprove of his relationships. If he is happy, then you should just shut up and be happy for him. Unless Ashley Greene is putting him in serious trouble(which I highly doubt she is), then everything should be okay. It can suck when a loved one dates someone you don’t like, but at the end of the day that’s their love life and their decision to make. You can give your opinion, but you can’t chose for them.
    She’s just being a protective mother.
    there’s nothing wrong with that.
    My dad does the SAME thing but that’s to only keep me safe and to keep me on the right path.
    I can tell she’s a mom who wants her son to date/marry someone with good religious values and background.
    and Ashley obvious doesn’t have that with her posing naked and all.
    but honestly no matter how old I get, if I don’t find a guy that respects my family’s values then my dad WILL kick my ass!
    and I bet Momma Jonas is the same way…but without all the ass-whooping. :l

• Moonbeam

Don’t believe this. Joes dad seems to like her, and he is the pastor.
    Ashley is always standing next to papa Jonas.
    Rofl, he’s probably spraying her with holy water.
    Or maybe he tries to avoid his wife. ;)

• Clauber

Moonbeam said:

Don’t believe this. Joes dad seems to like her, and he is the pastor.
    Ashley is always standing next to papa Jonas.
    Rofl, he’s probably spraying her with holy water.
    Or maybe he tries to avoid his wife. ;)

For having sex with Ashley?

• Moonbeam

storys like this always happens when jb dates someone. it’s annoying.
    True, it’s the same bull like Mileys dad doesn’t like Liam.
    Isn’t that the same rumor that happened when Miley dated Justin too? lmaooo
    No. Mileys dad hooked her up with Justin.

• z0mgnoway

Moonbeam said:
    storys like this always happens when jb dates someone. it’s annoying.
    True, it’s the same bull like Mileys dad doesn’t like Liam.
    Isn’t that the same rumor that happened when Miley dated Justin too? lmaooo
    No. Mileys dad hooked her up with Justin.
    Ahhh. I though i read somewhere that these “amazing” sources said he became not so fond of him lol.

• deepthroat

Oct 26, 2010 @ 11:26 pm
    JoeHoe4Life said:
    This is actually a totally unnecessary discussion since this article was poorly translated and is completely made up. What does some Mexican teen site know about this? They’re just guessing and causing trouble. But the Ashley haters took it and ran with it as if it was the word of God, because it suited their purposes. Mrs. Jonas knows Joe is no angel himself, so how could she ever judge Ashley?
    Why are you so pissed? (I’m not trying to be funny)
    Why does everyone think that if this “story” could be plausible, that you automatically hate her or them as a couple? IF this story has some truth to it, I don’t see why people are so up in arms about why a mother wants to look out for her son. NO ONE said she was trying to control him or pick who he has to be with. I’m just saying this in general, not commented to one person.

Some people need to stop being so one sided and have an OPEN mind. (Again, just in general.)

• Moonbeam

storys like this always happens when jb dates someone. it’s annoying.
    True, it’s the same bull like Mileys dad doesn’t like Liam.
    Isn’t that the same rumor that happened when Miley dated Justin too? lmaooo
    No. Mileys dad hooked her up with Justin.
    That wouldn’t surprise me. These magazines always get the facts wrong anyway.

• carouseleiffeltower

i love how you talk about joe like you know him on a personal level. he could be an angel…you have no idea.

• christmascash

deepthroat said:
    Oct 26, 2010 @ 11:26 pm
    JoeHoe4Life said:
    Why are you so pissed? (I’m not trying to be funny)

That’s what I was thinking.

• Britini95

Very true, the article never said she was trying to control their relationship and there is no knowing if this story is even true. It just kind of bothers me when people think just because they are relgious and conservative they are better than everyone else. As if living life the way you chose makes you a bad person.

• Britini95

I get what you are saying, loved ones will always be protective of you, but she has no right to look down on Ashley because of her past or her beliefs. Joe seems to like her,and they are still young, and Ashley doesn’t seem like the type of girl who wants to get married when she’s young, so there’s no need for mama Jonas to prance on her! She should try her best to get along wiht Asley for Joe’s sake. But we don’t know the amount of truth to this story.

• w

Harsh, but I agree to an extent.

• Jaded2all

Harsh, but I agree to an extent.

Sorry if I was too blunt, i think that filter that I should have in my brain just never developed……

• carouseleiffeltower

eh the way it’s worded makes it seem fake. I kind of believe it though. The Jonas’ are religious people and they have a son who’s dating an older girl with leaked naked picture online that she took of herself.

If this is true, i see what she means when she apparently believes that ashley’s profile doesn’t exactly fit in with the jonas family.

I like Ashley as an actress and she seems sweet, but i dont think her and Joe are exactly right for each other.

• twomorelonelypeople

“Denise, according to some sources, feels the family image is being threatened.” shame it is that she cares more about the family image over her son’s happiness.

• Jaded2all

I’m not Ashley biggest cheerleader but I just think she saw what nude photos were doing for other people’s careers and she was like, okay, I know my next move….Joe is only 21, so who knows?

• Anonymous25

well Joe is already a not virgin boy anymore…hes happy with Ashley and apparently doesnt care about what mama Jonas will say….the “good” image of Joe is already dead and I love it!! lol

• purplekoolaid

Harsh, but I agree to an extent.

——————-
    Denise had a job before, and so did Danielle. It’s not like they are some lazy, bon-bon eating idiots.

Denise quit her job to raise her 4 children which is a noble thing. As someone who works at a daycare, I see alot of parents who only see their kids for like 2 hours a day and dont seem to give them much attention.

Kevin is on tour alot of the time. If Danielle wants to see her husband, she has to travel with him. I dont know what job would allow you to be absent 5 months out of the year.

I dont see anything wrong with being a housewife, as long as you are educated and able to support yourself if necessary. In fact I think more moms (and dads) should stay at home with their kids, if its financially possible for them to do so.

• JoeHoe4Life

• Jaded2all

I just don’t care for the fact that every time a camera or video camera is on one of them, Danielle is carrying around the dog or walking in Kevin’s shadow and the same with their mom. I agree that one of the parents should stay with the kids, but not until their 20.

• nadeto1

i want Jemi Back !! Demi doesnt have naked bitchy pics in i-net ………
    i dont like Jashley, but if Joe is happy then im happy too ….

• picstoburn

im pretty sure this is fake. i mean if she didn’t like ashley then they wouldn’t be together.

• Britini95

• peacelovehearts

Hmmm… i wonder why
    I mean, it couldn’t be her telling the world about her previous sex experiences with flowers taped to her boobs on Chelsea Lately, rme

• christmascash

deepthroat said:
    Oct 26, 2010 @ 11:26 pm
    JoeHoe4Life said:
    Why are you so pissed? (I’m not trying to be funny)

That’s what I was thinking.

• KevinJlover27

I believe it, this isn’t the first report that
    Denise doesn’t like Ashley. Fans even noticed
    the tension at past shows & if you didn’t notice
    Denise stopped going to the shows once ashley
    continued going. So it wouldn’t surprise me if this
    is true. Just keep in mind Lust is not Love ;D

• xdangergirlx

hey i so agree with you i dnt think they are good together either

• angelajonas

Ok maybe this is true. Mama Jonas wants the best for her sons. And maybe she feels that cause of ashley’s past that she would break joe’s heart or cheat. But we all know the part where it say ” its might hurt there image” its not true. and also nick and joe still wear there rings. Nick wear it around his neck and Joe lost his he even said it and that he was getting a new one

• superJOEman

Whoa!! I never knew that he lost his ring for the second time! In what interview did he said that he lost it and will be getting another one?

• xdangergirlx

Hey Guys, I agree with Joe’s mom i think that Ashley is bad news for him!! Dnt get me wrong i love Ashley and she is a great actress and i am a big fan of Twilight but i dont think she is the right one for Joe! I mean i see all the girls that he has dated and all of them have changed something about him and he needs a girl who wont change him bc he is amazing the way he is well was!!! Joe use to be rly sexyy but now he isnt that much anymore bc of the girls he has dated in the past!! Just think Joe use to wear his purity ring just like his brothers but ever since he has dated Ashley he no longer wears that!! I think Joe Jonas could do alot better by the girls that he goes for and dates!! Its starting to look like he doesnt go for anything but how the girl looks on the outside!! Just bc he is a Celeb doesnt mean he can be stuck up and just go for the looks in a girl. But you have to remember that looks isnt everything in a girl!! Its wats on the inside that matters the most.. Just for once i would like to see Joe SINGLE instead of jumping from one girl to another girl to another girl!!!

• Cant Be Tamed xD

If that’s true ,Denise Rocks! :)

• superJOEman

Uh-oh.. I don’t think that this is true. I mean, yeah we all know that they’re family is a very family oriented..but Mom Denise will never ever get involved with her sons’ relationships. As long as they’re happy, she’s just there and supporting them all the way. Though I’m not a fan of Ashley. But Joe’s happiness is the most important thing here. :)

• sexxynickj

THANK GOD! Yes, I knew that Mama J was NOT liking this relationship. Even if this report is somewhat BS, there is some truth to every story or the story wouldn’t exist.

• LalalandYEAH

Knew it.
    Just google her and you’ll find one good reason.

• heartinvasion?

I know you love your son, but he made the choice to date her.
    Can people leave her alone and stop hating? It’s getting annoying.
    Denise just had to believe that she raised her son right to have good judgement.

• Shana Doodee Minaj

Oct 26, 2010 @ 10:53 pm
    JoeHoe4Life said:

pfff *smh* it took me only 10 seconds to figure out why you were so sure of yourself.The fact they aren’t angels doesnt mean they have to date anywho and you know it .Excuse me but w all the respect that i owe you , you seem to be to blinded by this relationship that u can’t tell the good from the bad & this is sad for you .I trust this at least 50% because there’s too much ppl thinkin they know evrything just because pix are leaked but no.I doubt Denise Jonas will ever give her thougts in negative way to a magazine but as a mom , its not curse not to approve about hers sons choices.Its her right.and if nobody had the right to judge , the only one thats left to give the green light its her so lol @ the “deal w/ it” comment ..as if a mom’s opinion didn’t matter -.-

• Anonymous18

i feel like i read this article before…

• Shana Doodee Minaj

Oct 27, 2010 @ 02:54 am
    superJOEman said:
    the way you talk , i mean , like u know her is RIDICULOUS.when a man ‘s in love it doesn’t mean it’ll last ot that the woman is good for him .if a friend would have tell that to a mag ,i wouldnt belive it but its a MOM.not saying its true,i don’t really know.but why would it be false? you have no proof u just don’t know her personally.

• heartinvasion?

their sons even wear promise rings.

What bullshit… Kevin’s pretty much the only one (as far as I know) that stuck to that pledge.

• Shana Doodee Minaj

Oct 27, 2010 @ 02:54 am
    superJOEman said:

• LalalandYEAH

heartinvasion? said:

I know you love your son, but he made the choice to date her.
    Can people leave her alone and stop hating? It’s getting annoying.
    are you like talking to Denise? lol

• heartinvasion?

heartinvasion? said:

I know you love your son, but he made the choice to date her.
    Can people leave her alone and stop hating? It’s getting annoying.
    are you like talking to Denise or something? lol

Yeah, she’s totally next to me right now. So is papa jonas.
    It’s awesome…

• LalalandYEAH

are you like talking to Denise or something? lol

Yeah, she’s totally next to me right now. So is papa jonas.
    It’s awesome…

That’s soooo cool!

• xCookieMuffin

It sounds like it could be true imo.

• LalalandYEAH

Do YOU think that this is true?

Hell to the yes!
    I think Ashley doesn’t give a shit anyway

• Anonymous18

What does IA mean? People say it but I can’t figure it out.

its a lazy way to say i agree

• KristinaMarie559

Does anyone have a link to the new cambio video on youtube?

• urluvismydrugg

she doesn’t like her because of a stupid little mistake like that? /=

• StarLight24

SushiRoll said:
    i neeed to change my icon

me too. but ou isn’t letting ppl change icons right now =\. i tried to 10 times & it still didn’t work.

• StarLight24

thedarksunshine said:
    What does IA mean? People say it but I can’t figure it out.
    And yes! Like Hannah Montana says,
    “Everybody makes mistakes, everybody has those days.”
    haha,
    it means i agree. that was the first time i ever used ia instead of actually saying it. lol

• w

Joe isn’t hugely religious nor does he seem very conservative sooo…

• thedarksunshine

StarLight24 said:
    SushiRoll said:
    i neeed to change my icon

Me too! I have this gif of Nick when he went zip lining, XD haha. His faces = priceless.

• PixiePoop

i genuinely believe she is a sweet person: http://bit.ly/cqIsXA <3

• JoeHoe4Life

Only the batshit crazy jealous fangirls judge Ashley. Joe’s family just wants him to be happy.

• KristinaMarie559