Miley Cyrus BLACK NETTED DRESS

46677PCN_MileyMiley Ray Cyrus basking in the late afternoon sun out and about in LA. She was decked out in feather earrings, nose ring, a black macrame top, multiple beaded necklaces and ankle boots. Photos: PacificCoastNews.

• SummerTaylor

WOW she looks amazing here :)
    Not to mention extremely happy!!! =D

• ColdAsU

I really dislike what she’s wearing lately.But it is her choice.

• crah

i’m bored. anybody?

• MORICETSZ

pretty!
    i love her ankle boots.
    i still need to make a stop at
    nordstrom for those.

i wish shed wear her hair short,

• Moonbeam

Looks like she had difficulty to decide on a necklace and just put them all on.
    I like the shoes and the bag and the armlet. The dress can fall in the barbecue.

• LisaWonders

I feel like this is another transitional “style” Miley is going for. Junkie/hippie/rocker/whogivesafuck style. I think its a style she saw being rocked by the girl who played Lola in the french Lol, so shes trying to copy it.

#Lame

• milenator

she looks cute (as always)

• skyebird

bow chika wow wow

• BangThatDrum

I love this girl lolz but dang she needs to pick one necklace LOL anyways clothes don’t mather to me as long as she smiles =] <3

• TraceSTAN

Too easy to make to fun of the Hillbilly hooker this time, so I’ll just say that she is really desperate for attention, it’s starting to reach pathetic levels.

• picstoburn

she been very weird looking lately /:

• mimi

she looks pretty and confident.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

that outfit is vile…

• picstoburn

i really hope she wakes the fuck up and dress normal.

• _liesyoutold

Them legs. Dayuuum

• peacenlove

those legs *_*

• BangThatDrum

HEY HEY =]

• BangThatDrum

picstoburn said:

i really hope she wakes the fuck up and dress normal.
    ________

Yes! She smiles lately! Lolz honestly ;)

• sexxynickj

I used to HATE miley, but I’m starting to dig her. Bitch just does her own thing and doesn’t give a fuck about what others say. She’s fierce!!!!! Go on wit ya bad self GIRL!

• xxloverxx

Love her

• Dont Judge

Erm.. What happened to her? She use to dress well before, now she just looks trashy.

• Empire_State_of_Mind

Why do people care so much what she wears? Its not like its you in the picture.

• Empire_State_of_Mind

*sigh* I strongly dislike it when girls call each other whores/sluts.It doesnt matter how they are dressed or what they do. Its never ok to call people those names.

• picstoburn

i love miley don’t get me wrong /:

• Empire_State_of_Mind

Loving the boots.

• xSweetCandyxx

Not that i don’t love her but her style lately is to puke for…..

• realistgangsta

she looks happy and cute

• picstoburn

• iwasfinetil705

I actually like her dress. :) And with the colored necklace on, it adds a lot of style on to it. :) Her whole outfit is A+ to me.

• FrancyJonasGomez

What is she wearing… Does this girl own a mirror?

• iwasfinetil705

Oh but one more thing, she really needs to wear a bra however. Or a full-cover up dress. I just noticed the bra-less thing again. -.-

• JBeezyDreezy

SHOES: :S

• TraceSTAN

BangThatDrum said:

TraceSTAN said:

I do that too D: don’t be mean! They tried to bring me off of it for 3 years but I still slouch :(

okay no more mean.
    __________

Good! Seriously I went to the physiotherapist for 3 years for my legs and she kept saying sit up straight etc but I ended up always slouching again. Now my back is killing me and my neck but still I feel the best when I slouch because it hurts less.

Well I do hope you feel better, I do not want anybody in pain.

• BangThatDrum

Well I do hope you feel better, I do not want anybody in pain.
    _______
    I’m afraid it won’t work :( I walk with such a bad posture =( and I also always lean on one leg as I stand what makes it worse but my leg hurts otherwise and all because I had loads of surgeries on my legs :(.

• TraceSTAN

BangThatDrum said:

Well I do hope you feel better, I do not want anybody in pain.
    _______

Well I am sorry, and would go back and edit out the comments, but people might learn something like i did so maybe best to leave. Hope all your surgeries are over now and you can begin to start feeling a bit better. Good luck.

• BangThatDrum

________
    Yeah they’re over now =] I got some ugly scars on my legs but they remind be to be strong =]. It’s just that I just hate feeling pain everywhere all the time. I really hope it betters but I’m scared it won’t :(.

• glittergirlxoxo

Where in the world has Liam been?
    Gee, makes me question whether or not they’re still together.

• BangThatDrum

glittergirlxoxo said:

Where in the world has Liam been?
    Gee, makes me question whether or not they’re still together.

He’s in Aussie lolz

• glittergirlxoxo

He’s in Aussie lolz
    _____________________________
    Well what’s he doing there? I mean, I know he has family there obviously, but come on…if ya’ll are together, be together. Ya know?

• summer rain.

I’ve always loved her style but this is just … NO !

• diane n.

oh miley. (:

• rainbow3000

First!

• rainbow3000

Does is her neck always on full duty?

• Entertainmentlove

wow her body looks busy stuff everywhere

• DearTaylor

Girl she got to much going on!!

• blahblahblksheep

Dear lord I want to take that friggin turquoise necklace and toss it in the trash already! Is she starting to dress in the dark?

• TeachMeToBreath

Brb. I need to puke. to much shit going on here.

• crah

what happened to miley?

• christmascash

It’s not her WORST outfit. That’s for sure.

• TraceSTAN

She’s so boring and tries to play grownup and informed but comes off as ignorant and stupid. Poor girl, she should go back to the hills….
    Terrible taste, dresses awfully, has no sense, terrible actress & singer and obviously doesn’t listen to anybody. Guess there’s only so much you can do to pretty up an unattractive girl with bad posture. I can’t respect a girl who slouches. She walks around like she’s got osteoporosis.

• BangThatDrum

Clothes shouldn’t mather =’] but oh well that’s… just me?

• Britini95

I think she looks really cute here! But I agree, way to much going on. She has on 4 necklaces, and arm bracelet and feather earrings. Usually less is more, Miley!

• Britini95

Is she still wearing that bindi? Kinda looks like there is something on her forehead…

• LesleyrockLovesJonas

I like it, and she looks pretty. But it kinda makes her look fat (the dress), doesn’t it?

• BangThatDrum

TraceSTAN said:

__________

• Empire_State_of_Mind

That was a bit harsh.

• TraceSTAN

okay no more mean. I’ll be the friendly horse from now on.

• BangThatDrum

TraceSTAN said:

okay no more mean.
    __________

• Empire_State_of_Mind

Ok…so Mley isnt the most stunning or attractive girl in the world, but the girl isnt exactly “ugly”. She has some nice features. Every girl have something that make tehm pretty. How would you feel if people called you ugly?