Selena Gomez Bad Kisses & Dream Date

selena-cosmo-3Selena Gomez featured in Cosmpolitan UK. On BFF Taylor Swift: ‘It’s so funny because in so many ways we’re the same person that it freaks us out. Her brother will even say ‘you guys have the same laugh!’ But then there’s other ways where were so different, where we sort of compliment each other so I feel

like we kind of have the same mentality about this industry and we just support each other and throughout everything we go through, we know that we both understand. We’re both going through a lot of the same things, so we’re always there for each other.’

Is it important for you to have friends within the industry? ‘Yes because I have friends that are in this industry, and those who are not. It’s important to have both, so yes it’s important to have someone who understands what you’re doing.’

How do you relax? ‘I like to rent movies, close my curtains, get in my sweatpants and just watch a thousand different movies and kind of just disconnect from everything.’ What’s your beauty routine? ‘A lot of people are always like ‘why do you never break out?’ Well it’s make up half the time! So you can’t see if I did.

I always say you have to wash your face every night and every morning and I’m obsessed with washing my face. I have this whole routine, I do the exfoliating, I do the toner and the moisturiser – I do all of it. I kind of love having a clean face because I have to wear make up a lot so I love to get it off and just relax.’

Makeup must-haves? ‘I normally have moisturiser with me at all times, because my skin gets really dry and that’s just my skin type. Carmex for my lips because they get dry.’ Fating criteria? ‘They have to be nice, they have to be a gentleman and just confident within themselves but also have qualities about them that you can tell make them shy. And people that my parents like, because they’re very important to me.’

Dream date? ‘I’m pretty simple. I don’t really like too extravagant dates, because I feel like I have to be proper. I’d want to be more relaxed, so I wouldn’t want anything crazy, just a nice dinner. I’m pretty simple!’ Have you had any awful kisses? ‘When I was about 7 I was playing a crayon in a play.

This boy backstage really liked me, had a big crush on me and I didn’t like him. He was like ‘No I like you! I like you!’ and he kissed me and I pushed him onto the stage. I was so mad and I ran off and I’m this crayon and I’m like storming off! It was awful but it was really cute (laughs).’

Heartbreak remedy? ‘I don’t! Music is what always helps me though. I love music. I like to listen to like Katy Perry and Kelly Clarkson, which make me feel really empowered. You can listen to sad music but I like trying to get myself up so I like to listen to lots of girl-empowerment music. But I think hang out with your friends, be occupied. Don’t take long walks listening to Norah Jones!’

• joejonasloveeeee1099

Ok what do u want her to talk about?
    she just answering the questions given.

the crayon story is soo cute :)

• juicebx

she cute but yea so boring

• iMystified

wow…that’s a lot to read. :l

• FrancyJonasGomez

She’s a cutie <3

• Lilly

What she’s dissing Norah Jones now? Don’t be hating on people more talented than you Selena ;)

• Princess Awesome

she’s ok i guess

• EverythingYoureNot

Lilly said:

___

where is she hating on her?

• CrazyCrunk

mmkay

• Lilly

Oct 26, 2010 @ 05:36 pm
    EverythingYoureNot said:
    Lilly said:

___

where is she hating on her?
    At the end where she said don’t listen to her. She wasn’t really hating on her, I was just making a joke :p

• picstoburn

i hate reading her interviews.

• Princess Awesome

this post is deeaaaaaaad

• CrazyCrunk

this post is deeaaaaaaad

—————

every post has been dead since the middle of September

• Princess Awesome

CrazyCrunk said:

this post is deeaaaaaaad

—————

every post has been dead since the middle of September

how unfortunate

• xpleasebemine

LOL the crayon story is just AMAZING. xD

• brokenpromises

Her interviews are mega boring, like a book you have to read for literature. LOL!

• Princess Awesome

she’s very boring

• Princess Awesome

Knock Knock

• areyouonDOPE…

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

• hottiegirl

mmmm it used to be cherry now taylor !okzz selentina

• MrsJimHalpert

I wonder what she’s really like? What does she really want to say to some of these things she gets asked. I cannot stand passive aggressive people.

• Princess Awesome

new icon :)

• peacelovehearts

Yeahhh, I’m not reading all that :/

• Princess Awesome

MrsJimHalpert said:

I wonder what she’s really like? What does she really want to say to some of these things he gets asked. I cannot stand passive aggressive people.

<3 your icon :)

• hottiegirl

EverythingYoureNot @ u know ur icon is ,,, no comment , i hate miley now:D:D

• brokenpromises

Ahhhhhhh
    Que Sera, Sera

• brokenpromises

Ahhhhhhh
    Que Sera, Sera

• Destiny Hope

MrsJimHalpert said:

It’s Cosmo not 60 minutes, not sure how you expect someone to answer “must have makeup” and “what do you do to relax”? You think she really wanted to say another lip balm brand and held back?

• copymonster

Crayon? Awwwh, cute ! :)

• EverythingYoureNot

I love it when people say “she is so boring” “her interview suck” then why are you here? apparently you love it ;)

• joejonasloveeeee1099

Um.. then good for u?

• Untouchable

i refuse to read this..i refuse to

• ItsBlairWaldorf

I don’t think she’s boring. I think she just pick and chooses what she says alot.. in any interview. She seems to be really reserved.

To those who are hating on the people who said she’s boring it’s an opinion. Everyone feels differently.

• Anonymous18
  • superJOEman

“We’re both going through a lot of the same things, so we’re always there for each other.”
    *cough* Nick & Joe *cough*

• EverythingYoureNot

TraceSTAN said:

picstoburn said:

blah i want a miley post /:

they just had 2
    ___

I was going to say the same thing.

• picstoburn

Oct 26, 2010 @ 04:54 pm
    EverythingYoureNot said:

TraceSTAN said:

picstoburn said:

blah i want a miley post /:

they just had 2
    ___

I was going to say the same thing.

and? damn

• picstoburn

-_-

• marissababyxo

Her answer to the second question was very unintelligent…it was super repetitive and it just sounded plain dumb….her answers are usually so poised and perfect. I guess she forgot her script….lmao I love her her but yeah..

• Anonymous25

interesting

IT!! love this clown lol

• _liesyoutold

Awh, the crayon story (:

• ADUBLove

she looks so pretty in tht picture.
    i love her.

• MrsJimHalpert

Oct 26, 2010 @ 06:02 pm
    Princess Awesome said:
    MrsJimHalpert said:

<3 your icon :)
    Harry Potter Ftw!!!!!!!!

• MrsJimHalpert

MrsJimHalpert said:

——————
    Thank you for pointing out that it’s not 60mins. How could I have missed that? I wasn’t talking about thi interview in particular. Radio interviews and tv mostly. Next time I’ll be specific.

• areyouonDOPE…

-_______________________-

• Trainups

Is there an interview where Selena doesn’t mention Taylor?
    Yeah her and Taylor are very much alike, no wonder they became good friends.
    Demi is more outspoken, say it to your face, and a whatever attitude girl when she feels it. She is more upfront and not hidden.
    Observation: Selena and Taylor seems to be more passive aggressive. Taylor bash people in her songs and Selena in twisting words.