Justin Bieber PRANKS Selena Gomez

Selena Gomez was pranked by her good friend Justin Bieber this month. They are so close she even calls him her ‘little brother’. Sel told Tiger Beat: ‘He once called me, pretending to be my stylist, insisting I wear leopard. Of course I did [recognize him]. I’m like, ‘Really?’’

Justin, Katy Perry, Ke$ha will perform @ American Music Awards, Nov.

• Destiny Hope

xoangelaa said:

lol okay whatever you saved yoruself… but still. that doesnt change my opinion about her. she’s alright tho. just not my cup of tea if you get what i’m saying.

lol okay, i get you. I only laughed about Miley because at night most people do cover up to keep the shine of the lights/flashes out of their eyes, I never read anything else into it about anyone.

• mina mohsin

wow that is really very true hahahah i am mad justin is cute but not with sg sel\ena

• Hangover

That was so funny…
    -_-

• SellyismygirlCrush

but yeah..Justin fails.. he should give up on pranking.

• xxbehappyxx

haha Justin is such a prankster…

• gottalent

Oct 27, 2010 @ 05:46 pm
    Anonymous18 said:

NO U DONT!!!!!!
    HOW U GET IT?!!!!?

i got it at a FYE the same store that i bought my cutout!! heres a pic of it:

U r now offically a STAN:)

• TraceSTAN

I guess I don’t get American humour? People keep saying it’s funny

Bieber: Hi it’s your stylist you should wear leopard.
    Selena: Hey Biebs. really?
    Bieber: Haha you just got punked.
    Selena: huh okay.
    Bieber: BURN.
    Selena: Cool later.
    Bieber: That was classic, whoop whoop.
    Selena: Gotta go.

• Anonymous18

i didnt think it was laugh out loud hilarious. just “ha, thats funny” not HAHAHAH THATS SOOOO FUNNY!!!

• gottalent

Oct 27, 2010 @ 05:51 pm
    TraceSTAN said:

I guess I don’t get American humour? People keep saying it’s funny

Bieber: Hi it’s your stylist you should wear leopard.
    Selena: Hey Biebs. really?
    Bieber: Haha you just got punked.
    Selena: huh okay.
    Bieber: BURN.
    Selena: Cool later.
    Bieber: That was classic, whoop whoop.
    Selena: Gotta go.

UR JOKES R AS LAME AS SOUTH PARK

• TraceSTAN

gottalent said:

Oct 27, 2010 @ 05:51 pm
    TraceSTAN said:

I guess I don’t get American humour? People keep saying it’s funny

Bieber: Hi it’s your stylist you should wear leopard.
    Selena: Hey Biebs. really?
    Bieber: Haha you just got punked.
    Selena: huh okay.
    Bieber: BURN.
    Selena: Cool later.
    Bieber: That was classic, whoop whoop.
    Selena: Gotta go.

UR JOKES R AS LAME AS SOUTH PARK

What Joke?

• mileyislife_x

i swear bieber prank calls everybody. he seems pretty cool tbh. all those reports about him ‘assaulting a 12 year old.’ i think they’re bullshit. idk why people hate him. just because his voice is higher than most celebrities? like that matters. he seems a pretty cool person.

• suzii18023

okay?

• urluvismydrugg

I am getting so sick of her talking about him.

• urluvismydrugg

it’s just like we get it selena. you two are good pals..
    no need to name-drop him in every interview.

btw. i’m a selena fan. and no way in hell am i a bieber fan.

• Anonymous18

do we really need to know if you are a fan or not? is that necessary?

• Destiny Hope

urluvismydrugg said:

I am getting so sick of her talking about him.

Then get mad at the interviewers who ask her direct questions about him. Maybe she just tell the interviewers to fuck off about Bieber, but she’s trying to be nice.

• xoangelaa

God she’s so annoying. Why the hell is she covering her face? She never has before… maybe because a fellow girl named Miley Cyrus does it now? So considering Selena feels the need to be fake and copy Miley’s every move, I think that’s why she’s covering her face from the paps. Just my opinion :)

• heartinvasion?

xoangela, stfu about your opinion bullshit. Go get a life while Selena is living her OWN without Miley’s help…

• heartinvasion?

Your comment is annoying. Stop fucking comparing her to Miley. Is Miley copying Britney or Lindsay when they cover their face? Your comment fails and is contradicting. Shutup.

• Destiny Hope

xoangelaa said:

As a Miley fan I must say this made me laugh. So people that cover their face are copying Miley, okay. lol

• xoangelaa

to the people who replied to my comment;

NO i’m not being stupid nor contradicting… Selena follows Miley’s shadow everywhere and don’t even try to deny it. Everything Miley does, Selena does. I’m not comparing them, but it’s kind of hard to not notice so don’t even try to act like you don’t.
    Please send me a link to a video of Selena covering her face from the paparazzi.

• copymonster

I am getting so sick of her talking about him.

THIS. finally someone who understands.

• copymonster

You do know you’re being stupid with that,right? :D

• Destiny Hope

Oct 27, 2010 @ 08:18 pm
    xoangelaa said:

to the people who replied to my comment;

——————————-
    link: just off the top of my head

TMZ was there too

• xoangelaa

• Anonymous18

haha!

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

Hey Selena!
    Guess what?
    He pranked Miley too! :DDD
    -_-

• gottalent

haha
    Real funny
    Now how is the weather where u live?

• TraceSTAN

How is it a prank if you call and they know who you are? So is this what the new Punked is going to be, Bieb fails miserably at pranking people for an entire show.

• Anonymous18

gottalent i got a justin bieber shirt!!

• gottalent

Oct 27, 2010 @ 05:42 pm
    Anonymous18 said:

gottalent i got a justin bieber shirt!!

NO U DONT!!!!!!
    HOW U GET IT?!!!!?

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

lol selena in leopard print

• Anonymous18