Miley Cyrus FLAWLESS BLACK SKIRT

More pix @ MileyBZ. Miley seems to be handling the emotional divorce okay..

• LoveToLove

there’s a rumor going on that mile’s parents are filing for divorce

• heartinvasion?

What’s with the hobo shirt’s? I swear her look is changing drastically.

• LoveToLove

Oh you already knew sorry :s

• idkMyBFFjill

that’s the blackest of black shirts i’ve ever laid my eyes upon.

• skyebird

that’s the blackest of black shirts i’ve ever laid my eyes upon.

LMAO! the way you phrased that :p

• skyebird

owl tattoo?

• SellyismygirlCrush

mNotAnnoying2.0 said:
    Eh, I’ve gotten over the bra thing.
    You should too :D

____

But her boob is gonna fall out!

• patty

i’m new :D

and why ou always is like “FLAWLESS” and “PERFECT” that’s annoying.

• gottalent

Oct 27, 2010 @ 05:33 pm
    Anonymous18 said:

gottalent said:

(Stund)
    She ACTUALLY COVERED HERSELF?
    (Applaud)
    The best fashion day ever!!!!

Or the worst sight ever

• Anonymous18

patty said:

i’m new :D

and why ou always is like “perfect” and “PERFECT” that’s annoying.

i know. i had to change that word on my firefox. anythingdisney says that so much its annoying. i changed flawless to perfect

• Wowtumens

We can see her boobs here on the third pictures

As always.

• LoveToLove

OMFG I CAN’T PUT ON AN ICON

• FrancyJonasGomez

Yeah…. That’s some outfit.

• FrancyJonasGomez

Yeah…. That’s some outfit.

• xpleasebemine

Why does she insist on dressing like a Native American everywhere she goes?

• LaLaLand20

You would think with her being rich and all
    she could afford clothes with no holes in them and actually buy some bras for herself

• TeachMeToBreath

Did anyone else realize that it says “Fuck” in the background to the right..

• kattt.

Not to be mean, I’m not sure how correct I am,
    but isn’t the bindi a religious symbol?

Now, I’ m not 100% sure what Miley is believing and worshipping currently, but I don’t believe she is hindu (not that there is anything wrong with it, but I just feel like she would have mentioned it or someone would have said something)

So, wouldn’t it be like really sacrilegious if she is wearing a symbol of another religion and offensive to that religion?

NOT trying to start drama or be mean, JUST POINTING OUT WHAT I THINK!

• suckit

ok.she looks prettyy but she needs to get rid of that skunck growing around her neck and arm O_O

• PrettyYoungThing

Bindi on her head, henna on her arm, Native American inspired necklaces.. Miley’s got some interesting style.

• gottalent

Oct 27, 2010 @ 06:02 pm
    suckit said:

Het hey.
    Everytime I see u u always have icons of people i like…it’s like I cant hate u

• Moonbeam

Not to be mean, I’m not sure how correct I am,
    but isn’t the bindi a religious symbol?

NOT trying to start drama or be mean, JUST POINTING OUT WHAT I THINK!
    A bindi is a decorative item today and worn by a lot of young girls across south-east Asia. It’s like wearing a cross, you can wear a cross on a necklace even if you’re not a christian.

• TraceSTAN
  • twomorelonelypeople

gawwwwgeous :)

• Anonymous18

gottalent said:

(Stund)
    She ACTUALLY COVERED HERSELF?
    (Applaud)
    The best fashion day ever!!!!

• heartinvasion?

Sucks her parents are divorcing. U MAD MILEY?

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

Eh, I’ve gotten over the bra thing.
    You should too :D

• iwasfinetil705

lmao “Miley seems to be handling the emotional divorce okay..”

She probably is.

And Miley, for God’s sake, wear a fucking bra. It was blown off the first time, but now this is just ridiculous.

• blahblahblksheep

Mon. Turquoise necklace…check.
    Torn white T-Shirt…check.

Tue. Turquoise necklace…check.
    Torn white T-Shirt…check.

Thurs. Turquoise necklace…check.
    Torn white T-Shirt…check.

Sat. Turquoise necklace…check.
    Torn white T-Shirt…check.

Sun. Turquoise necklace…check.
    Torn white T-Shirt…check.

All set.

• urluvismydrugg

TAKE THOSE DAMN EXTENSIONS OUT pleeeeeeeaaaasseeee.
    her hair was so cute short!

• xSweetCandyxx

I like the outfit but girl put a fucking bra on….

• Blankets

I’ve been around for quite a lot of time, but finally decided to show my appreciation of your work! Blankets Keep posting stuff like this i really like it, In any case I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!nice share, good article, Custom Blankets very usefull for me…thanks. Fleece Blankets I hope you will keep updating your content constantly as you have one dedicated reader here.

• bouncing wiff Miley.

tell me.. why isn’t she wearing a bra. it would be kinda embarrassing for me not wearing a bra and someone sees my boobs.

• milenator

flawless for sure

• milenator

flawless for sure

• Entertainmentlove

aww she looks bad sorry

• mileyxepic

She looks great no matter what to me :)

• missxc

Who wears thin white shirts with no bra? Seriously….Lindsey 2.0.

• realistgangsta

she looks cute

• HBIC

She looks cute from the waist down.
    But lately she looks like Kesha Jr. I don’t know why, her old style was fine. If it ain’t broke, why fix it?

• suzii18023

<33

• BangThatDrum

I can’t help but see… hurt behind her eyes. Can someone else? She’s like trying to smile but looks honestly tired.

• live2love2laugh

i love miley but you kno wat i love more?…..miley WITH A BRA!!! :D lol jk i’d rather her not have a bra and covering herself then seeing her bra but yea i agree with you bangthatdrum she looks tired and stressed out

• suckit

Het hey.
    Everytime I see u u always have icons of people i like…it’s like I cant hate u

love you too bitchhhh<3

• Hilary

I feel so bad for her ;(

• heartinvasion?

I feel so bad for her ;(

Why feel bad for her and not other kids who have divorced parents?

• picstoburn

at least they didn’t post the pictures of her breast showing.

• TraceSTAN

lol at post title

• Pawesome

Aww, (:
    Love her jewellery.

• Anonymous18

i see her boob!

• Pawesome

Yeah, hahaha. OU always has crazy titles :P

• heartinvasion?

Would it hurt to wear a bra? I mean I know bras can be really annoying but side boob pics are so…BLEH.

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

Aww Miley <3

• GabriellaS

I LOVE how OU are being nice to Miley now, after hearing about the divorce!

• gottalent

(Stund)
    She ACTUALLY COVERED HERSELF?
    (Applaud)
    The best fashion day ever!!!!

• skyebird

miley… nipple alert. girl, i know you have some bras. wear them!