Selena Gomez THE ROXY WAVE

selenamandypic8

Selena Gomez leaving The Roxy in West Hollywood CA with Mommy Mandy after performing at a private concert. Selena performed with her band, The Scene, to raise funds for the Trick-or-Treat UNICEF program. Photos: PacificCoastNews.

• EvaSnow

TraceSTAN said:

EvaSnow said:

So where is her tattoo? I thought she had a tattoo of a cross on that wrist. Or was it the other one?

no tats, just markers
    though she keeps doing it, she may as well get a tat.
    ______
    Yeah I know that she uses markers, but read this > http://oceanup.com/2010/09/03/selena-gomez-tattoo

So that’s the reason why I thought it was real, but probably it isn’t.

• TraceSTAN

EvaSnow said:

TraceSTAN said:

EvaSnow said:

no tats, just markers
    though she keeps doing it, she may as well get a tat.
    ______

So that’s the reason why I thought it was real, but probably it isn’t.

yeah but people pointed out in the post that it was fake. here is a few days ago.

I think she should get one

• EvaSnow

I think she should get one
    ________
    Oh well I’m not a huge Selena Gomez fan so I never really pay attention in her comment boards. [a]

• Empire_State_of_Mind

cute

• Pawesome

She’s so pretty (:
    Not digging the random inked things on her hands lately though..

• itsnikkiey

is she not wearing a bra? eerr!

• milenator

OH MY GOD SHES NOT WEARING A BRA WHOA!
    but this isnt the first why hasnt the public noticed that
    and why the f is her mom driving her shes 18 cant she drive herself

• Lupo

There is nothing wrong with Selena not wearing a bra. I can’t wait for her to start showing off her Areolae like Miley has been doing lately

• TraceSTAN

cute

• Jaymee__x

The heart on her wrist is cute. c:

• skyebird

this girl i know has that dress. i think it’s from forever 21 or something like that.

• myfactoryanimal?

oh dear selena. i can see your nipple.

• itsnikkiey

haha thats wut i thought too. but i love her though. please do keep the image selena :>

• EvaSnow

• TraceSTAN

myfactoryanimal? said:

oh dear selena. i can see your nipple.

congrats on the 20/100 eyesight, you can even see through white bras. truly amazing.

• TraceSTAN

EvaSnow said:

no tats, just markers
    though she keeps doing it, she may as well get a tat.

• Feed Me

TraceSTAN said:

myfactoryanimal? said:

oh dear selena. i can see your nipple.

I want that x-ray vision, that could come in handy. Hook me up.

• ttamb

She covered her tattoo with a heart ;P