Justin Bieber Ex Girlfriend Drives His Car

justin-bieber-caitlinjustin-bieber-caitlin-2Justin Bieber‘s ex-GF Caitlin Beadles driving his Range Rover. From Madison: They are still rumored to like each other, but they keep it a secret. Leaving the DMV.. Everyone swarmed their car, it’s sweet that he let’s her drive his car :)

• peacelovehearts

christmascash said:
    For some reason, Caitlin Beadles irritates me. Not because I’m jealous or anything, she just does. If that makes sense? Whatever, people are gonna say I’m jealous even if I try to explain it better or not..
    She’s got some pretty sketchy facebook pictures..
    Not that i stalk her or anything… O_o

• peacelovehearts

natjbguitargirl said:
    peacelovehearts said:

Caitlin Beadles? Ohhh, you mean that bitch that blocked me on twitter… -___-
    __

Why did she do that?
    I called her friend in my history class a whore..
    Then she asked who it was & i said i wasn’t going to talk shit about her over twitter then she was like do you know her & i was like yeah then she deleted all her tweets to me & blocked my ass… ROFLL

• realistgangsta

PLAYA PLAYA HE HAVE ALL THOSE HOES DOING STUFF FOR HIM

• xSweetCandyxx

I think it’s sweet that he let’s her to drive his car they are still friends =)

• GeralLara

I wish They got back together! they look so cute <3 :) Plus Caitlin is really really amazing(:

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

thought he was fucking that jasmine chick?

umm im stealing your icon1!! lol
    jk but no really i love him!! hes soo cute why must he live in the UK?!

_______________

because he loves me and i live in the uk ;)

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Caitlin Beadles? Ohhh, you mean that bitch that blocked me on twitter… -___-
    __

Why did she do that?
    I called her friend in my history class a whore..

__________________

LMFAO oh my god xD

• LetsJumpTheSun

Catlin is better honestly, Jasmine looks like a famewhore dont know why, I dont hate her. Just saying I like better Caitlin.

• lioness

are they really old enough to drive? They look like 6 year olds

• bouncing wiff Miley.

ew.

• _herecomestrouble

well, they kinda share the car.. haha.

• LetsJumpTheSun

Justin Bieber’s friend please.
    Not ex girlfriend, they still friends.
    thats sweet, i wish they just could date again, theyre like the sweetest couple and lmfao christian beadles is behind lol. but, what about jasmine? arent they ”dating” or so?

• Dinoluverrr

Look at Christian in the back lol xD
    I rather Justin date Jasmine then Catlin…I dont know why

• Wonderland

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:
    thought he was fucking that jasmine chick?
    LMAO, HO-LY mother of fuck. that comment made me laugh irl. poor bieber fans getting their hearts broken by his list of girls

• Moonbeam

Did he pass his drivers test now?

• TeachMeToBreath

Is it me or do they look like a bunch of little kids driving? it scares me.

• heyapple

justin would said to caitlin like this :
    altough we’re breakup..i still love u
    i hate u bitchh!

• DieMannschaft

This made me think of Taylor Swift’s ‘Picture to burn’.
    LOL.

• mileyluver15

i would of laughed if they died in a car crash. well not really but im NOT surprised he let her drive his car he could afford another one

• mileyluver15

Oct 28, 2010 @ 09:38 pm
    Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

thought he was fucking that jasmine chick?

umm im stealing your icon1!! lol
    jk but no really i love him!! hes soo cute why must he live in the UK?!

• peacelovehearts

Caitlin Beadles? Ohhh, you mean that bitch that blocked me on twitter… -___-

• Entertainmentlove

hha there is another kid in the back

• Anonymous18

He said he’s still single.

hes obviously lying so that girls wont send death threats

• thedarksunshine

She’s really pretty. imo.

• christmascash

• natjbguitargirl

i liked him with the villegas chica eww back to the ex again jeez boy

• natjbguitargirl

peacelovehearts said:

Caitlin Beadles? Ohhh, you mean that bitch that blocked me on twitter… -___-
    __

Why did she do that?

• jinbags

That is a very bad news,get a luxury is better than lose a BF.

Justin DOESNT have a girlfriend.

• Anonymous18

xRawwr said:

*breaths in & out, in & out*
    I’m Happy for them
    *fake smile*

he already has a gf and it isnt her

• only4rlinks

travel tours guided by private tour guides – Book guided tours directly from private tour guides. Get in touch with the local tour guide behind each tour. Find travel tours, day trips, city tours & adventure tours, off the beaten tourist path.

• Just Dream.

Anyway

• Jenika4eva

I privately think that he would be better suited to Caitlin than Jasmine. I don’t know why. I’m not trying to hate on Jasmine or anything.

• milenator

TalulaMe said:
    They look like 5 year olds driving.
    —————–

LMFAO!!

• TalulaMe

They look like 5 year olds driving…

• JBeezyDreezy

Madison u should know that just bcuz they’re seen 2gether doesn’t mean that they’re still love each other. They’re friends dumbass, and remember that Christian is JB’s friend? so Caitlin is his sis, so that’s why u see her w em.. PSYYCH

• milenator

mileyluver15 said:
    hahahahhaha is that even legal?
    ————————

BAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!

btw what guy lets a girl drive his car
    oh wait justin isnt a guy…

• mileyluver15

hahahahhaha is that even legal?

• Anonymous18

ohhh ok

• xRawwr

*breaths in & out, in & out*
    I’m Happy for them
    *fake smile*

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

thought he was fucking that jasmine chick?

• LastxKiss

if he is…then damn the world has gone mad. Jasmine = ehhh…

• TalulaMe

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

thought he was fucking that jasmine chick?

I dont think he’s even mature enough to know where his ‘thing’ goes. ahahha

• LastxKiss

I think its CUTE that he’s letting her drive her car…BUT IM JEALOUS. A bit… :) I have the right don’t I?

• xRawwr

Anonymous18 said:

xRawwr said:

*breaths in & out, in & out*
    I’m Happy for them
    *fake smile*

he already has a gf and it isnt her

He said he’s still single.

• mileyluver15

its weird she doesnt seem like his type…like he has crush on all these “Sexy girls” like beyonce and such but he dates this chick… idk kindof the opposite its like selena and miley lol

• JustinBieberWarrior

justin should date shay misuraca again.