Miley Back W/ Liam Because Of Divorce

Miley Cyrus was so devastated finding out about Billy Ray & Tish’s impending divorce she got back together with ex-boyfriend Liam Hemsworth for support & normalcy. A family insider told Hollywood Life: ‘Miley knew about the divorce awhile ago and she’s been taking it really hard. Pretty much at the same..

time, she broke up with Liam, Hannah Montana was ending then her parents’ marriage was falling apart. She got super stressed out and that’s really when she started acting out more. She got back together with Liam because she wanted some normalcy and structure. Plus, her parents really like him too and so she’s trying to make it work. She’s just doing the best she can.’

• putlimeinthecoconut

oceanup! let me change my damn iconnnn! Selena looks nice and all but FUCK.

• iaskedtaylorx3

I feel bad for her.
    No matter how old you are going through your parnets divorce is hard
    & breaking up with your boyfirned is hard
    & being critized for the smallest things is hard.

ESPECIALLY when the whole world is looking at you :/

• peacenlove

utlimeinthecoconut said:
    KARSIE WHAT DID WE TALKED ABOUT?! D:< —— OH! ROFL XD YES, SHORT BREAK. *notes* — EXACTLY!

• Anonymous18

oh

• Pawesome

Aww, I feel sorry for her :/

• StillLovingNickJ

THIS IS FUCKING TERRIBLE! >.< GOOOOOO NILEY!

• putlimeinthecoconut

AWW poor girl!
    I made a new twitter~

ill follow (: & this is my opportunity to whore it out! xD follow the trainn…

• taylorllama

k

• Entertainmentlove

thats a dumb reason. yea my parantes got a divorce and now i want you back my little pet monkey

• peacenlove

yes OU let me change my damn icon

• putlimeinthecoconut

THIS IS FUCKING TERRIBLE! >.< GOOOOOO NILEY! ——- lmfao, ‘go niley’? how random… *laughs at the fact niley is no more* :)

• milenator

D:
    poor miles
    be strong girl
    divorce sucks i personally never experience it at all but that really sucks for the cyrus family

• milenator

I think theyre divorcing cause maybe they seem to be more busy managing their kids like its all been business that Billy and Tish arent really having a relationship anymore
    =(
    also when Tish got preg with Billy he married her(and left the other woman who was pregnant with his son Christopher anyone remember) and stayed with Tish because of Miley and now that Miley’s turning 18 well idk its just a theory sucks alot for Braison and little Noah

• MrsJimHalpert

I don’t really care for miley but my heart goes out to her. It’s one thing to go through something like this alone and then another thing to have it public. I don’t think she’s really acting out she’s a very strong individual with a strong personality. I pray they’ll get through it. I didn’t meet my father until I was 17.. Her and her parets have a strong relationship I know they’ll get through it.

• Nick?Miley

iaskedtaylorx3 said:

I feel bad for her.
    No matter how old you are going through your parnets divorce is hard
    & breaking up with your boyfirned is hard
    & being critized for the smallest things is hard.

ESPECIALLY when the whole world is looking at you :/
    So true :(

• Bubbly-Joe

I imagine her, Noah, and Braison take it the hardest, because they’re their actual parents, not like, step-mon / dad. But, Miley… She gets hate online, people don’t leave her alone… I respect her.

• mels

I don’t think her and Liam are right together.

• itsmileybest

Oct 28, 2010 @ 03:41 pm
    iaskedtaylorx3 said:

I feel bad for her.
    No matter how old you are going through your parnets divorce is hard
    & breaking up with your boyfirned is hard
    & being critized for the smallest things is hard.

ESPECIALLY when the whole world is looking at you:/

That! I feel bad for Miley =(

• MrsJimHalpert

Oct 28, 2010 @ 03:57 pm
    mels said:
    I don’t think her and Liam are right together.
    Why not?

• Pawesome

Ughh, how do you upload moving icons? >.< When I upload them as my icon, they don’t move :/

• mileycrush

Miley knew about the divorce awhile ago and she’s been taking it really hard

forreal, how do u know this OU? [;

• z0mgnoway

I would really like to give her a hug and just like let her vent her heartbreak and such. Thats what I needed when my parents split…and right now I’m sure she needs a friend who will listen more than anything…I pray Liam does that for her.

• mels

I don’t think her and Liam are right together.

Why not?

I just have a feeling they aren’t. I think he was a rebound and they fell in love with each others Last Song characters. They broke up and then he was a rebound again just for different reasons. That’s just what I think though…could be completely wrong lol who knows

• Nick?Miley

mels said:
    I don’t think her and Liam are right together.
    Why not?
    Maybe because Liam is in australia (1 month ago) and now are the moments more difficult for Miley and She needs to her people and friends

• Nick?Miley

She got back together with Liam… Plus, her parents really like him too ..

maybe she only wanted to make her parents happy

• ensuringthecrisis

So Miley is back with Liam because of her parents’ divorce? Messed up if that’s the only reason they’re together now. I feel bad for the whole Cyrus family right now.

• MrsJimHalpert

Oct 28, 2010 @ 04:28 pm
    Nick?Miley said:
    She got back together with Liam… Plus, her parents really like him too ..

maybe she only wanted to make her parents happy
    I don’t think they got back together I just think he’s one of the few thats there for her right now. Her parents liking him I’m sure doesn’t mean anything. If she doesn’t want to be with him she won’t be.

• iMystified

This kinda reminded me of the story plot to Friday’s episode of Degrassi…
    Miley’s (Clare’s) parents are getting a divorce.
    she goes to Liam (Eli) for comfort.

*Degrassi obsessed? maybe.*

• twomorelonelypeople

the article makes it sound like Miley feels obliged to date him because she thinks it’s the “right” thing to do. she should date him because she LOVES and actually wants to be with him.

• live2love2laugh

i mean i kno she hurting but going back with isnt gonna help … i would out instead of seekingout into relationships but i would try to surroUnd myself wiht good frineds friends who have divoirced parent (hint hint DEMI) I would use this time to lie low and try to reavualte my life and better myself and try not to let it affect me

• Hilary

I feel bad for her.
    No matter how old you are going through your parnets divorce is hard
    & breaking up with your boyfirned is hard
    & being critized for the smallest things is hard.

ESPECIALLY when the whole world is looking at you :/

Ia =(

• angie2much

Ocean Up, do us all a favor and stop posting crap from Hollywood Life Dot Com. U know that site hates Miley and they purposely post false shit on her just to make her look bad! Miley and Liam have been together since Miley came back from filming LOL!

• angie2much

putlimeinthecoconut said:

==
    Niley Stans are just NEVER going to get it. SMH

• jeffhardy
  • Blankets

Just want to tell you thank you!Very extraordinary place. Digitizing Keep working, great job, I love it! Thanks,Thanks for the great content. I’ll keep an eye on this. embroidery Digitizing Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. embroidery designs In any case I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!

• Untouchable

poor miles

• LesleyrockLovesJonas

heartinvasion? said:

That’s dumb. Does that even mean Miley wants to REALLY be with Liam or he is just something to cry on? Wow..

I actually agree :/ I don’t think they are together though. THIS is the worst moment for her, and if she came back with him for this, he should be here supporting her and they haven’t been together for a while…

• realistgangsta

wtf is you talking about ou liam’s not even in the state to comfort her so this is bullshit

• putlimeinthecoconut

:O

• putlimeinthecoconut

the fuck? penn badgley & Blake Livley… Now Billy & Tish? /:

• peacenlove

we all support you miles <3

• peacenlove

KARSIE WHAT DID WE TALKED ABOUT?! D:<

• thedarksunshine

i hope she’s alright.. I don’t want her crashing down or going down the wrong road..
    But I can’t imagine how Noah feels, :/

• putlimeinthecoconut

KARSIE WHAT DID WE TALKED ABOUT?! D:< —— OH! ROFL XD YES, SHORT BREAK. *notes*

• DearTaylor

AWW poor girl!
    I made a new twitter~

• peaceandlove.

I feel bad for her and her brothers.

• Phoebe

This WOULD explain the behavior I guess?
    ( not that it’s THAT bad…)
    Damn that sucks

• Britini95

They got back together as soon as see came back from filming LOL, so unless her parents told her about the divorce some time ago, I doubt this is true. Also, Miley’s behavior has actually calmed down alot in the past few months so I don’t thnk she’s been acting out more due to the divorce. Poor Miley, people are gonna keep milking this divorce to sell more stories about her. Is there even a shred of respect left for people?

• mimi

Now we know why miley was so sad back then when you all blame liam it was because she was going thru her parents decision of getting a divorce that why she stop smiling for a while she was sad and liam was supporting her and you all blame him. shame on you all.

• gottalent

Well thats dumb

• heartinvasion?

• glittergirlxoxo

Um, I don’t think they’re together. He’s still chilling in Austrailia.

• Anonimuss

HollywoodLife!?? ROFL.
    Yeah, OU. Like I’m gonna trust fuckkin’ HollywoodLife. HAHAHA.