Psychiatrist, ‘Miley Has No Adult Guidance’

Miley Ray Cyrus is reportedly getting a sexier because of her parent’s divorce, according to psychiatrist Dr. Carole Lieberman. Doctor told Hollywood Life: ‘Now that we know her parents have been heading towards divorce, it’s no wonder Miley has been sliding down the slippery slope of increasingly

provocative behavior. Her inappropriately sexual antics are a reaction to her fear of abandonment by her father. On top of this, he’s talking about wanting to be her friend, which is particularly damaging at this time. It is very confusing for Miley to fear losing a father, and at the same time, hear that he wants to

be her friend. She needs a father not a friend. She has no adult guidance. Life becomes more complicated as one gets older, and it is even more complicated when one grows up in the public eye. She’s trying to figure out which parent is going to be her role model.’ Dr. Mary Lamia added:

‘When adolescents are anxious or depressed they don’t show it the same way as adults. They show it by acting out. In general, ‘acting out’ behavior consists of drug abuse, sexual acting out, sexual behavior, or any behavior that distracts you or distracts other people. The typical behaviors are: drugs, sex, and over-stimulating activities.

• xRawwr

too lazy to read. Besides. Miley is just being Her. Deal with it!

• natjbguitargirl

thats been all her life so what who cares shes trying

• picstoburn

lmao i miss the picture.
    i remember when people were hating that website.

• picstoburn

& people need to mind their own business.

• erinh404

um i’m sorry but it’s true, when things are tough at home, kids tend to act out. think of the rebellious kids at your school- do they have a stable family life? i mean i can’t speak for everyone but that’s definitely the case at my school. whether they have a single parent or if the parents just work way too much, the kids with the least structure at home tend to rebel the most. which totally makes sense in miley’s case. i’m not insulting her, and i don’t think the psychiatrist was either. she was just trying to rationalize miley’s behavior. and it’s totally understandable why miley would be acting out with all this shit going on at home.

• Anonimuss
  • peacelovehearts

The typical behaviors are: drugs, sex, and over-stimulating activities

*hands over some neurogasm*

• picstoburn

ttp://mob753.photobucket.com/albums/xx179/whatsmynomdeplum

ew.

• picstoburn

erinh404 said:

Mileys parents maybe getting a divorce but that doesn’t mean her family life is bad. Mileys very close with her parents in fact she goes everywhere with them and her siblings.

• ColdAsU

I agree with the first one well kinda.Its hard to explain.Its wrong that Billy is trying to be her friend.My mom is both a parent and best friend to me but she draws the lines when she wants to and when she has to.I’ve never seen Billy as a father to Miley as much as I see Tish being a mom to her.I don’t believe she has no ‘adult guidance’.Its gonna be hard on her because she’s been grownin up in the public eye.

• katexo

I didn’t even have to look at the source of the article. I already knew. I hate hollywood life.

• realistgangsta

how the fuck is she acting out we haven’t seen her in days so i don’t know wtf they are talking about bitches plz

• realistgangsta

i haven’t seen her acting out noting has change about her other than her clothes and her music, but people are acting like she’s a mess and she’s out of control like dam stfu

• iMystified

Why would anyone want to be their child’s “friend”?
    No. that’s wrong.
    tell them what to do,tell them to clean their rooms,be unfair for no apparent reason!
    BE A PARENT!

• blahblahblksheep

Wow. These psychiatrists are obviously EXTREMELY knowledgeable. I mean, you can definitely tell that they have known Miley and her family for most of her life if not her entire life…..Oh wait. That’s right. They haven’t.

• fan4lyftwitter

I love how people get on billys a@@ for saying he wants to be Mileys friend. He never said he didn’t want to be her parent as well he said if you do not have a close conncection with you’re kids then being a parent pretty much means nothing. hes absolutely right.

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

didn’t read lol
    ———————–
    haha same

• xxbehappyxx

Billy Ray should understand that parents are parents not friends… he can act like one sometimes, but at the end of the day he will be her dad not just a friend.

• live2love2laugh

i hate to sy this but …. yea this is kinda true miley didnt have much gudiance *personal opinon*

• fan4lyftwitter

Mileys with her parents everywhere she goes. Infact i have yet to see any other celeb as close to their parents as Miley. SO how are they not guiding her?

• putlimeinthecoconut

i dont read novels ou. js.

——————————–
    parenting isnt just about being there it’s about discipline miley parents were her friends which is a good thing cuz they were close but bad becuz miley thought that she was their equal…. *personal opinon*

• twomorelonelypeople

don’t you just know her life “Dr. Carole Lieberman”

• TalulaMe

Ahhhhh! I feel sooo bad for Miley :(
    But that doctor is bullshiting, he doesnt know her life or her family

• mileyistheboss

I’m actually loling miley and her family should sue the shit out of this website. They can not possibly come to this conclusion without actually meeting miley. They act like they are her personal therapist.

• PullTheTrigger

.. My mum and dad are divorced and it didn’t cause me to rebel. I just stayed the same. But whatever, each to his/her own I guess.

• IfUSeekBritney

Im a little last but Im afraid I have to pick on the Miley stan on the first page. NOW HEAR WE GO!

1.Miley is not the most sucessful teen artist of all time…Britney is.

2. She does not hold many records..britney does

example you may say??

-Britneys records have thier own Wikipedia page there is so many.As do her awards. She wond over 200 awards in the year of 2008 ALONE!

-To the records:
    -120 million albums sold.
    3rd biggest selling female artist of all time
    -Biggest selling artist this decade
    most top 10 hits in musical history
    -Biggest selling single of all time
    -Biggest selling sophmore and debut album
    -Only artist to have all of he albums debut at number 1 or 2

and you also said she didnt hit it big in her teen years?? Pffftt. Britney sold 35 MILLION albums on her DEBUT! More than Miley has sold in her 5 years.

Britney was as big as Madonna in her first 2 years. She was selling out STADIUMS all over the world and still does. She also has the highest grossing tour of 2009….Need i go on?

• milenator

uh.. Britney isnt a teen anymore..lol
    and wasnt she a teen for like one year during baby one more time days

• milenator

About miley
    hasnt she been acting like sexy for like AWHILE like WAY before this divorce was announced
    cept we dont know how long the marriage has been struggling is what puzzles me like did it start out this year or the year before

Oh isnt it ironic that in The Last Song Miley’s character Ronnie’s parents are divorced and she was rebeling in the movie too

• xSweetCandyxx

How the hell that doctor know how she feels??
    I feel so sad about her parent’s divorce,she’s probably having hard time that’s it…

• Hilary

SMH. Some people have no respect.
    Blaming her parents divorce on her bad behavior is placing blame on the wrong thing.
    LEAVE HER ALONE.

• Mina123

The same thing happened to Britney Spears,and i don’t want miley to become like Britney Spears!!! :) She needs a father..not a friend!!!or she could start using drugs..or something like that!!no parent should ever let go his kid!

• xAubrianna13x

Okay… first off it is extremely bad form to try to “diagnose” someone you are not treating. Second, Miley is not an “adolescent” she is less than a month from becoming an adult. Third, although it is possible that her “provocative” behavior is due to her parents divorce, it also just might be attributed to the fact hat she has been trying to change her image from Hannah Montana to an adult who appeals to adults. Finally, the only thing Miley has done is change her routines in her music, take on more adult roles in films, and wear more provocative clothing (or less clothing in general.) She has not abused drugs or alcohol, been promiscuous, etc. (that anyone knows of.) Even when she’s been seen at the clubs, it has been noted that she does not drink alcohol and does not act crazy or inappropriately.

• Shana Doodee Minaj

who cares ? back to 2006 or even 2007 nobody would measure how serious it is to be the bread-winner of a family & back then she was only 14..Only because its a Cyrus doesn’t mean it somethin important -.-

• Shana Doodee Minaj

i know its about divorce but Bieber’s parents are divorced , Selena Gomez”s and Demi’s too .Just because its Miley everybody think she’s gonna be depressed and screams for emergency.as long as she’s got money , everything is okay for her.

• MissSmiley

It could be true… but it probably isn’t.

• lioness

I dont think she rebels because of the divorce. Shes almost 18, that would be really immature.

• bouncing wiff Miley.

suuuuure. rme

• m

this is pretty obvious. I could’ve told you this

• m

Shana Doodee Minaj said:
    Yeah so how old was selena when the divorce happened? Yeah she probably doesn’t remember it.
    MONEY DOESN’T BUY HAPPINESS

• PullTheTrigger

MONEY DOESN’T BUY HAPPINESS

But it definitely helps.

• viciousmagic

Yeah, who that doctor think he is? Really? He’s not MILEY’S psychiatrist. He doesn’t know ANYTHING about her life, only what he reads on tabloids. He can’t say these things if he’s not sure: everything is relative.

Plus: If he was a truth and good professional, he wouldn’t come out saying why miley’s like that, what’s her problem with that… Even because psychiatrists are NOT allowed to tell the public about the other’s problems! I’m like, fuck you.

• viciousmagic

Sorry, but a psychiatrist that gives out diagnosis over the internet without ever meeting a patient is not ‘pretty smart’. That’s pretty dumb.

—————————-
    you stole my words

• CyrusGomezLovato

Okay, you know what I think? For those who are not agreeing with Billy being a friend to Miley. You know what I personally think what he meant by that? I think he meant that he wants to support Miley all the way through and be close as he could to her no matter what happens. And don’t be judging her just because her parents are divorced now. She’ll STILL be her and I KNOW that she’s smart enough to get through everything and doesn’t lean there and struggles. That’s what I believe in. She hasn’t changed when Liam and her “broke up” well, if they did. She hasn’t changed when her Grandfather died. Hasn’t she? No, she’s just changing her career life to fit her well. I’m just saying this because I promised myself from the beginning that I’ll be there for her and stand up for her instead of her getting the misunderstanding by some people. That’s what I have to say, and this is what I think. So no hate.

• Upinflamesfedup

Let’s see..
    Bad hair extensions? Check
    Wearing five pounds of makeup? Check
    Not yet 18 but looks over 40? Check
    Acting slutty? Check
    Yep, she’s well on her way to the full Lohan.
    —————————————————–
    pple also said by the time she was 16 or seventeen she’ll be pregnant didn’t they and last we checked, she’s not pregnant. Since that moment of ‘psychic’ didn’t come true, the psychics have now changed their prediction to ‘Wait until she’s 18′ Their next next will be ‘Wait until she’s 21″ Their next next next will be wait until she’s 25′ People are always gonna want to bring this girl down, put labels on her such as she’ll soon be Lohan, some even went so far as to say because she does the peace sign, she’ll be Lindsay. Keep on labeling and predicting ‘psychics’, we all know how your evaluations will turn out lol.

• TraceSTAN

It’s not a real case study. It’s all based on her public image, which has very little to do with her psyche. Is this psychiatrist for real?
    I don’t know, it is her choice of what she wants her public image to be, so it does say something about her. To say her “increasingly provocative behavior” says nothing about Miley’s psyche would be incorrect I think, good or bad it says something, she made the choices.

• idkMyBFFjill

TraceSTAN said:

I guess so. But it has its limitations. Whatever, i need to sleep.

• TraceSTAN

I guess so. But it has its limitations. Whatever, i need to sleep.

agreed, night.

• superJOEman

Oh boy.. Why does Dad Billy Ray wants to be a friend of Miley? He is her dad for crying out lout! Most especially on times like this. I really hope that things will get well on the Cyrus family..

• crumple-hornedsnorcackx3

Yes, I’ve been having the same thought as Dr. Carole Lieberman since knowing that her parents were divorcing. Poor Miley. Poor all of the Cyrus kids. I feel sorry for them.

• BangThatDrum

WTF O_O you can’t just say how a person is without meeting them. Like seriously we don’t know her private life so stop trying to tell who she is O_o

• BangThatDrum

Seriously. I’ve been to one when I was really young because I didn’t talk much etc and they thought it was for my syndrom while it was something totally diff. Lets just say they did not figure me out and heck they don’t need to.

• sayWHAT

hollywoodlife has something against miley and so does oceanup so it makes since that ou constantly is posting their bull shit.

• putlimeinthecoconut

——————————–
    I agree, but I’m gonna be a good stan & not add on to that.

putlimeinthecoconut said:
    *hops on tumblr whore train*

http://peaceandhearts.tumblr.com (:

• Anonimuss

No parental guidance!? Lol. She was slapped with a wooden spoon when she was a kid. She got up at 5am for work… She got grounded for not changing her clothes fast enough. IMO, she will grow up and be a wreck, but not cuz her rents. No parental guidance?! You gotta be kidding me. The second a girl gets to do w/e she wants, there’s a issue. Nobody would care if it were a guy doing this stuff -__-

• realistgangsta

——————————–
    how do you know all of these do you live in their house hold or do you know them personally tell me more

peacelovehearts said:

——————————–
    I agree, but I’m gonna be a good stan & not add on to that.

That may be true but we have know idea what discipline they have in their house. The only people who know are the people actually in the family.

• xxbehappyxx

sayWHAT said:

lol OceanUP doesn’t hate Miley… they workship (or whatever the word is) her she is their MileyChrist. ;)

• Nick?Miley

I hate Hollywood Life .. but it is True .. Many children are rebellious when they have problems in their houses

——————————–
    ———————-

WTF you just like lterarly cut out the part where i said it was my PERSONAL OPINON i never said miley was raised wrong i just said personaly i didnt think she had much guidance so calm the hell down

Ohhh OceanUp & their sarcastic ways.. smh

• fan4lyftwitter

I think judging peoples parenting skilss without even knowing them is wrong. Just my opinion.

——————————–
    which is y i said personal opinon cuz to me i see miley as very independent maybe you dont dont in the same way

• fan4lyftwitter

If Mileys parents were such bad parents she would not be as grounded as she is. the girl has dealth with losing her bff to cystic fibrosis, her grandpa to cancer and she has to deal with more paps and hate than any other teen maybe in history next to Britney.

Oct 28, 2010 @ 10:45 pm
    fan4lyftwitter said:

wth no one said that miley’s parents wer bad parents nor did anyone say miley was disrespectful i just think that she always independant or acted as a young adult

• Nick?Miley

a good father is 1ºfather and 2º friend .. if only is friend it is a mistake, a child can never make decisions

Oct 28, 2010 @ 10:45 pm
    fan4lyftwitter said:

It was implied by some. And being independent isn’t always a bad thing. Especially dealing with the life she deals with.

• xxbehappyxx

my opinion is the MILEY IS F*CKING FINE!!! She is just tired that everybody is over her back saying she’s the next Britney or Lindsay. SHE IS NOT THE NEXT BRITNEY OR LINDSAY, SHE IS MILEY CYRUS.

Nick?Miley said:

To say that he is just a friend is wrong and is judging. He never said he only wanted to be her friend.

xxbehappyxx said:

THISS

• live2love2laugh

i nvr said it was but you have to look at it as in everyone in society may not think she should be that independant just yet and still think of her as a child

live2love2laugh said:

Thats true but when you are the biggest teen popstar in the world independence is something that one needs to learn at a young age to get by.

• christmascash

In some way, it makes sense but I don’t think the reason she’s “acting out” is cause of the divorce. I think thats how she was the whole time and she’s just now figuring herself out and all.

But then again, I’m not her so I wouldn’t know.

• TraceSTAN

The truth is somewhere in between the 2 extremes, she is far from perfect and she is far from a complete fuck up.

• Nick?Miley

If Mileys parents were such bad parents she would not be as grounded as she is.
    Mileys parents are good persons and love Miley .. a father cannot be only a friend, and maybe the problem with Miley is just the divorce

• live2love2laugh

also true i just feel as though that she can be independant ans still be a child/teenager and not a grown woman you kno?

live2love2laugh said:

That would be fine for the average person but not for someone like Miley who has this huge billion dollar career.

• TraceSTAN

Not a fan of his but the Biebs is WAY bigger.

• live2love2laugh

y does her money have anything to do with it y cant she have money and still be normal?

TraceSTAN said:

Not a fan of his but the Biebs is WAY bigger.

LOL Not at all Miley has accomplished mway more than him. Hes just the in thing atm. Mileys been huge since she started and still is extremely famous.

live2love2laugh said:

Not “money” career. Her career and job requires her to act more like an adult. thats hat Hollywood is about.

TraceSTAN said:

Not a fan of his but the Biebs is WAY bigger.

Biebs can sell out a stadium, Miley can’t, Hannah montana might have been able to, Miley can’t. Disney kid big is not “real” pop star big, like the Biebs.

• putlimeinthecoconut

omg ou can you just let me change my god damn icon? -.-
    anyway im bored, askk <3

TraceSTAN said:

Not a fan of his but the Biebs is WAY bigger.

LOL DEAD Mileys wonderworld tour sold out completely and broke records in the UK. No Hannah involved. Bieber is the Arron Carter of 2010.

• fan4lyftwitter

Miley cant sell out a stadium?Yeah nice try…

• fan4lyftwitter

Biebs a big popstar?HAHA come on now the tweens may be obsessed with him but we all know that tweens outgrow everyone after the next new thing comes out.

• Britini95

Actually, commercially speaking, Justin has done better than Miley, I think. His album My World was #1 for 2 weeks and his second album, my World 2.0 came out and was #1 for about 3 weeks. The album was released in March 2010 and is still #17 on the Billboard 200, Do you know how impressive that is! He has reached Miley’s level of fame in half the time. And let’s be honest, Miley is great and all but it’s the VF photo controversy that introduced Miley to non Disney watchers. The Times of Our Lives EP did well, but CBT peak was #3 than dropped to #24 the next week. Also, Justin got sucess on his own, Miley did it with the help of a huge corporation and her father, who is a professional singer got casted along side with her. I’m not saying that I think either one of them is better than the other, Justin Bieber’s sucess is just more impressive to me.

Post new comment
    Your name:
    live2love2laugh
    Comment: *

Comments are limited to a maximum of 3000 characters.
    Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.Allowed HTML tags:

1. Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
        More information about formatting options

live2love2laugh
        Vanessa Hudgens
        Varsity Fanclub
        Victoria Justice
        Zac Efron
        Zoe Myers
        oceanUP In YOUR Email

okayy yea your right about that im a miley fan and i will support her though anything especially now since she need the support of her fans more than ever… but i just think she could go a better way of doing that or how her parens tcan be okay with it but then again im not them i wouldnt kno

lol i hvae no idea how that happended haha

lol i hvae no idea how that happended haha

lol you copied the whole site

lol i hvae no idea how that happended haha

lol you copied the whole site
    lol i kno i just dont remeber doing it

lol i hvae no idea how that happended haha

lol you copied the whole site
    lol i kno i just odnt remeber doing it

Maybe you didn’t notice it was highlighted.

• Britini95

We all know Miley hasn’t had much adult guidence, but it’s not about the divorce. I think it’s about the fact that she is already sucessful in the entertainment industry. It is pretty obvious that her parents don’t say “no” to her. She makes the money, so why tell her no? No matter what a parents needs to be a parent not a friend! And I get what one person said, about having a very close relationship, but their needs to be a line of respect. You’re child needs to recognize you are their parent. If you watch videos of Miley and her mom, it’s like 2 teenage girls hanging out. That’s cute, but their is no authority or parental respect. You should not be able to talk to your parents the way you talk to your teenage friends. Too many parents these days, not just Miley’s, are conserned with being their kid’s ‘friend’ Your child can get tons of friends, but your child needs a parent more. No matter how mature she may seem for her age, she is still a child, Even after she turns 18 she will still be a child. She still needs to learn and have more personal growth, as do all 18 year olds.Paris Hilton is almost 30 and doesn’t act like an adult. She just parties and spends money. Just because the law says you are an adult that doesn’t mean you are one.

Why does eevryone hate Ahley Green? She seems cool

• Britini95

I was wondering the same thing! I’m not crazy about her, but I think she’s a pretty cool chick.

• christmascash

I love Bieber but Miley is definitely liked by more loyal fans. Maybe Justin has more fans but I doubt they’ll stay with him like they claim they will. Miley has a lot more fans that will stick with her through whatever. Example, the pictures, etc.

Oct 28, 2010 @ 11:10 pm
    Britini95 said:

We all know Miley hasn’t had much adult guidence, but it’s not about the divorce. I think it’s about the fact that she is already sucessful in the entertainment industry. It is pretty obvious that her parents don’t say “no” to her. She makes the money, so why tell her no? No matter what a parents needs to be a parent not a friend!And I get what he one person said, about having a very close relationship, but their needs to be a line of respect. You’re child needs to recognize you are their parent. If you watch fotage of Miley and her mom, it’s like 2 teenage girls hanging out. That’s cute, but their is no authority or parental respect. YOu ahould be able to talk to your parents the way you talk to your teenage friends. Too many parents these days, not just Miley’s, are conserned with being their kid’s ‘friend’ YOur child can get tons of friends, but your child needs a parent more. No matter how mature she may seem for her age, she is still a child, Even after she turns 18 she will still be a child. She still needs to learn and have more personal growth, as do all 18 year olds.Paris Hilton is almost 30 and doesn’t act like an adult. She just parties and spends money. Just because the law says you are an adult that doesn’t mean you are one
    ————————-
    haha im proud to say i actually read that ALL =)

christmascash said:

Exactly

• Anonymous18

Oct 28, 2010 @ 11:10 pm

lol i hvae no idea how that happended haha

lol you copied the whole site
    lol i kno i just odnt remeber doing it

Maybe you didn’t notice it was highlighted
    haha yeah

fan4lyftwitter said:

Miley cant sell out a stadium?Yeah nice try…

she only plays arenas, she is not stadium big like the Biebs.

fan4lyftwitter said:

Miley cant sell out a stadium?Yeah nice try…

she only plays arenas, she is not stadium big like the Biebs.

Dude the o2 arena is the biggest arena in the UK and she outsold the previous record with paperless tix. so I wouldn’t go there. miley holds many records that Bieber can only dream about.

• TraceSTAN

the o2 ARENA is an arena, it’s not like she sold out Wembley Stadium.

• Nick?Miley

Exactly

True

• christmascash

Anonymous18 said:

TAYLOR SWIFT!!!

Hold on… let me get my glasses. I can’t see anything!

TraceSTAN said:

the o2 ARENA is an arena, it’s not like she sold out Wembley Stadium.

LOL just quit. Miley has broken more records as a teen than any teen in history. This is not an opinion its a fact and she doesn’t need the little girls obsessing over her b/c of her looks to do it.

• Nick?Miley

Why does eevryone hate Ahley Green? She seems cool
    I like Ashley

• TraceSTAN

oh I missed her show when 72000 people showed up in one night like the BIEBS had. remind me what night that happened for miley.

Britini95 said:

The VF actually made her lose fans not gain them. Her breakout album actually outsold Biebers albums. And CBT is a lil unfair to compare too we all know the publicity on the album was dead and it was also her transition stage to a whole new demograph.

• Britini95

More than Britney? I think not…
    love Miley, but she is definately not the most sucessful teen in history EVER.

TraceSTAN said:

When the Biebs holds the record in a G rated movie a tv show and most albums sold ww by a teen under 16 let me know as well.

• TraceSTAN

Miley has broken more records as a teen than any teen in history.

Back street boys sold way more and had more tour success
    New Kids sold way more and had more tour success
    Britney sold way more and had more tour success
    Michael jackson sold way and had more tour success
    Hanson sold way more and had more tour success
    Xtina sold way more and and had more tour success

What are these teen records?

• LesleyrockLovesJonas

mileyistheboss said:

Hollywood life needs to suck a dick and stfu how do they have doctors talking when they never even evulated her? My god they write so much bullshit.

agreed with “how do they have doctors talking when they never even evulated her?”!

Britini95 said:

More than Britney? I think not…
    love Miley, but she is definately not the most sucessful teen in history EVER

When Britney got big she was beyond her teen years.

Nick?Miley said:

Why does eevryone hate Ahley Green? She seems cool
    I like Ashley
    same i think people like her becuz they think that she took joes virginity

TraceSTAN said:

Miley has broken more records as a teen than any teen in history.

Back street boys sold way more and had more tour success
    New Kids sold way more and had more tour success
    Britney sold way more and had more tour success
    Michael jackson sold way and had more tour success
    Hanson sold way more and had more tour success
    Xtina sold way more and and had more tour success

What are these teen records?

Most #1 albums in a row by a teen singer ver. most cds sold by a person under 17 ever. biggest attendance at o2 in uk history. A #1 seller book and 3 #1 movies. Shall i go on?

• TraceSTAN

When Britney got big she was beyond her teen years.

Nick?Miley said:

Why does eevryone hate Ahley Green? She seems cool
    I like Ashley
    same i think people like her becuz they think that she took joes virginity

Please we all know she didn’t. Taylor most likely did or someone before her.

TraceSTAN said:

When Britney got big she was beyond her teen years.

She wasnt big enough to break Mileys records …

• christmascash

Who’s New Kids?

• LesleyrockLovesJonas

I think ANYBODY know what’s wrong with her, what she thinks, or what she feels about the divorce, etc… Give her a break!

• SellyismygirlCrush

Anonymous18 said:

TAYLOR SWIFT!!!

___

wow wtf kind of pathetic perv does that shit?

Please we all know she didn’t. Taylor most likely did or someone before her
    hey hey hey now lets not bring taylor into this jk =)
    i dont even really like taylor swift anymore i thought this pic was cute and oc wont let me change it to my miley one =(
    lol but still i couldnt see him with taylor maybe demi but not taylor

Please we all know she didn’t. Taylor most likely did or someone before her
    hey hey hey now lets not bring taylor into this jk =)
    lol but still i couldnt see him with taylor maybe demi but not taylor

Have you heard taylors songs?LOL

TraceSTAN said:

When Britney got big she was beyond her teen years.

She wasnt big enough to break Mileys records …

25 million copies for that album alone worldwide so yeah, WAY BIGGER than all miley/hannah albums combined

Have you heard taylors songs?LOL
    not really i’ve only heard mine, back to december and a little bit of mean

• SellyismygirlCrush

Oct 28, 2010 @ 11:27 pm
    christmascash said:
    Who’s New Kids?

____

boy band from the late 80’s early 90’s they made a mega fail comeback.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ay6GjmiJTPM

• Anonymous18

wow wtf kind of pathetic perv does that shit?

heres where it came from

TraceSTAN said:

When Britney got big she was beyond her teen years.

She wasnt big enough to break Mileys records …

Listen I am done arguing everyone knows music sold way more back then but in terms of most records held by a teen miley holds that record it is even stated in guinness 2010 or soething like that.

christmascash said:

Who’s New Kids?

Teen group that sold over 80 million records worldwide, but apparently Miley sold more

Have you heard taylors songs?LOL
    not really i’ve only heard mine, back to december and a little bit of mean

Oh

• fan4lyftwitter

Comparing music sales now to music sales years ago is extremely unfair and just irrational.

Oh
    yea

fan4lyftwitter said:

You brought up the records

alright im going to bed now night peeps

alright im going to bed now night peeps

Night

• iusedtobelovedrunk

damn, i haven’t been here in a while

• Britini95

I’ll stop fighting with you know since you obviously know your stuff! But I will say that Miley has been doing it longer than Justin, so maybe give him more time and i’m sure he’ll pass all those records ;)

• speaknow

does anyone else want to tranquilize fan4lyftwitter?
    she always has these irrational hugely defensive comments, anything to save poor mileys reputation, but she NEVER has any facts to back them up.
    lol miley outsold bieber, please show me factual proof because as much as i hate justin, his tours are definitely more successful. the wonderworld tour was not successful. i was the only person in my whole school of 4,000 kids that went. everyone i talked to didnt even know about it lol
    mileys successful but shell never outsell britney.
    maybe if she becomes more appealing and relatable again she can outsell bieber, cause i admit people will forget about him soon.
    but still.
    shes not the most successful teen on the planet.
    so please calm tf down and stop acting like you have all of these records in front of you, because you dont.
    you give stans a bad name. lol

• SellyismygirlCrush

Oct 28, 2010 @ 11:33 pm

____

Well you are the one who said miley is the highest grossing teen EVER!
    or something along those lines… So unless you meant in the last 5 years.. then comparing to sales years ago is totally fair.

Britini95 said:

too late her records were made when she was 16 hes almost older than 16. The records mainly are for youngest this or that.

speaknow said:

does anyone else want to tranquilize fan4lyftwitter?
    mileys successful but shell never outsell britney.
    but still.
    shes not the most successful teen on the planet.
    you give stans a bad name. lol

Just look it up I aint saying this to be a bitch it is just facts thats all I give Bieber credit for what hes done but he has not over surpassed Miley in many things and she does hold the records

SellyismygirlCrush said:

Oct 28, 2010 @ 11:33 pm

____

Well you are the one who said miley is the highest grossing teen EVER!

I meant in record though not cd sales. She doesnot hold the most cd sales record I admit that.

• fan4lyftwitter

Wonderworld did completely sell out lol I dont have to prove that. Maybe your clasmates didn’t go but it still sold out.

• speaknow

lol i love miley, im a big fan, but lets all admit she doesnt hold records because of her “astonishing voice”
    lets be honest here.
    its because shes a media magnet. she attracts attention.
    same with bieber.
    all her photo scandals and her disney show are the only reason she holds records, if she truly does hold the records youre talking about.
    its not because shes an amazing singer.
    its definitely not because shes an amazing actress. because as much as i love her, her acting needs work.
    theres plenty of people who have beautiful voices that have outsold her.
    its hard to outself a media magnet who is in the news every other day for some new scandal.

• speaknow

and wonderworld did not sell out completely.
    i know that for a fact.
    there were plenty of empty seats at my show.
    and there were still tickets on ticketmaster wheni looked for the show in the next town the day afer mine.
    jsjs. im not saying wonderworld wasnt a success
    (Although the show itself was terrbile. it had no point and she forgot the words like four times. i like bobw tour waaaay better)

lets be honest here.
    its because shes a media magnet. she attracts attention.
    same with bieber.
    its not because shes an amazing singer.
    theres plenty of people who have beautiful voices that have outsold her.

She was bigger before her scandals and come on now we all know Taylors voice is extremely far from spectacular and she is very successful as well. It takes more than an astonishing voice to be successful

speaknow said:

and wonderworld did not sell out completely.
    i know that for a fact.
    there were plenty of empty seats at my show.
    jsjs. im not saying wonderworld wasnt a success

Vibe raters said it did. Sometimes concerts sell out but that doesnt mean everyone shows up.

speaknow said:
    and wonderworld did not sell out completely.
    i know that for a fact.
    there were plenty of empty seats at my show.
    jsjs. im not saying wonderworld wasnt a success
    —————
    It did well, but it didn’t sell out completely.
    I was debating on whether or not getting tickets & they still had plenty left…. :P

• idkMyBFFjill

lets be honest here.
    its because shes a media magnet. she attracts attention.
    same with bieber.
    its not because shes an amazing singer.
    theres plenty of people who have beautiful voices that have outsold her.
    ===============
    *cough cough* taylor swift isn’t either *cough coughhhhhh*

• fan4lyftwitter

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUS84896+29-Dec-2009+BW20091229 heres one link.#1 paperless tour of 09 as well

__________________
    she definitely was not bigger before her scandals.
    nooooope.
    she got huge right after the scandals and the bobw tour.
    and wtf.
    youre a typical miley stan.
    you have to bring someone else into the argument.
    was i comparing miley to taylor swift?! NO.
    taylors voice is decent, but she writes great songs. so that makes up for it.
    i never said talyor was a great singer but shes more known for her composing than her voice, so she deserves her records and awards.
    im not saying miley doesnt but without the mediahype she really wouldnt be anywhere. she couldnt get famous just by her substansial voice. i have a better voice than her and i still couldnt have a singing career lol

__________________
    she definitely was not bigger before her scandals.
    nooooope.
    she got huge right after the scandals and the bobw tour.
    and wtf.
    youre a typical miley stan.
    you have to bring someone else into the argument.
    was i comparing miley to taylor swift?! NO.
    taylors voice is decent, but she writes great songs. so that makes up for it.

Mileys song writing is actually fairly well and her voice is actually much better than Taylors and no I aint bringing Taylor down I actually love all of Taylors music except her new cd.

stop insulting taylor.
    yeah taylors voice isnt amazing
    her and miley both have average voices, arent very good at holding a key, and forget the words. actually ive never seen taylor forget the words but im sure she has.
    but anyways, the difference is that taylor is a VERY talented composer. she wrote every song on her new album without any co writers and every song is fantastic.
    thats why she wins grammys and sets records. shes a very talented musician and the voice is something that she has to work on.
    but think about it, singing and playing guitar at once actually isnt that easy lol i do it myself and its tough to focus on playing the chords and hitting the notes. if taylor just walked around on stage with a mich like miley did at wonderworld shed probably be a bit better.

• fan4lyftwitter

BOBW was sold out in minutes before her scandals. The scandals hurt her sales IMO.

stop insulting taylor.
    yeah taylors voice isnt amazing
    Preachhhh it <3

stop insulting taylor.
    yeah taylors voice isnt amazing

Miley was also dancing I never see taylor dance on stage and I aint dissing Taylor but the truth is Miley>singing and Taylor>Miley in song writing

Taylor*

____________
    well you obviously have awful taste if you dont love her new cd because its the best writing shes ever done.
    i like mileys songs but she barely writes anything.
    she co wrote all the cbt songs with like 3 other people
    lol do you know how much she probably contribuated? she probably did a verse or a couple lines
    when you work with other cowriters you dont really do much
    her song writing is very pop and the lyrics arent really creative, theyre catchy songs though. but for someone who hates pop and thinks its shallow shes pretty hyopcritical cause thats kind of what her song writing is.

• Anonymous18

speaknow:

she only brought up taylor because your username and icon. everyone here does that. its so annoying

and also mileys not dancing shes humping poles lol
    thats all she did at my concert. that big thing of bars or whatever that she would stand on with the flags, she just grinded on it the whole time. thats not really dancing. the only real dancing she did was spotlight, and that was barely a dance

Blooopiddyyy bloop…

*creeps until chance to comment*

Anonymous18 said:

she only brought up taylor becuase your username and icon. everyone here does that. its so annoying
    __________________
    lol thats so dumb. shes only my icon cause i couldnt find one hahah. shes not my favorite person ever. just bc shes my icon doesnt make me a stan lol unlike most people on here…

and also mileys not dancing shes humping poles lol
    —————-
    WTF? Grinding poles takes skill.
    She whips her hair back n forth too.. duhh
    ^ I believe that’s a dance? Yes? (;

• Nick?Miley

It’s NOT true.. I am a fan because I love her work, She is funny on Hannah Montana and I love her music

scandals? what scandals? The theft of a few photos of a party of children’s pajamas, a photo of only her back in a magazine, a dance with a gay… For my are not scandals … Miley NEVER naked or drunk

____________
    i like mileys songs but she barely writes anything.
    she co wrote all the cbt songs with like 3 other people
    when you work with other cowriters you dont really do much

Shes done with pop this last album was to fufill HWR contract. And Miley being a co writer does not mean she contributed a line she could have contributed most of it with some tweaking from the others.

@peacelovehearts
    so i remember when i used to think you were really mean about all the selena stuff, but you actually seem so nice <33 and a lot more rational than i though.

@peacelovehearts
    ----------------
    I’m only a bitch on selena posts my dear (;
    *shoots pickle*

__________
    doubt it. if you listen to more rock mafia music the lyrics are all basic. you can tell they did a lot of it.
    but idccc.
    i dont want to argue with you. its not fun cause you really dont put up a very good argument lol.
    mileys average.
    but we all love her cause of how interesting and pretty and fierce she is.
    end of story
    peaaaaaace<3

peacelovehearts said:

@peacelovehearts
    —————-
    I’m only a bitch on selena posts my dear (;
    *shoots pickle*
    ____________________
    lol k. im not a selena stan so i dont mind. buttt, i do love WOWP. but i dont love her music. at all :||

__________
    but idccc.
    mileys average.
    but we all love her cause of how interesting and pretty and fierce she is.
    end of story
    peaaaaaace<3

No one is perfect and I like Miley for more stuff than that I appreciate her talent but w/e we all have diff opinions.

@peacelovehearts
    ----------------
    I'm only a bitch on selena posts my dear (;
    *shoots pickle*

im going to sleeeeeeep.
    night stans
    xoxo<3

im going to sleeeeeeep.
    night stans
    xoxo<3

You should become a stan it’s fun

everyone knows Peacelovehearts loves Selena JK lol
    —————-
    I’m just so jealous of her <3
    Her orgasmic voice & perfect body make me want to crawl in a hole & die.

peacelovehearts said:

everyone knows Peacelovehearts loves Selena JK lol
    —————-
    I’m just so jealous of her <3
    Her orgasmic voice & perfect body make me want to crawl in a hole & die.

so how u been?

everyone knows Peacelovehearts loves Selena JK lol
    —————-
    I’m just so jealous of her <3
    Her orgasmic voice & perfect body make me want to crawl in a hole & die.
    ---
    so how u been?
    ---------
    Ehhh, pretty good. Procrastinating on my math homework atm.. How about you? (:

peacelovehearts said:

everyone knows Peacelovehearts loves Selena JK lol
    —————-
    I’m just so jealous of her <3
    Her orgasmic voice & perfect body make me want to crawl in a hole & die.

so how u been?
    Ehhh, pretty good. Procrastinating on my math homework atm.. How about you? (:

Bored so just on OU which is dead atm

• Moonbeam

I agree with the second Dr., she is rebelling quite a bit. The whole hippie and burn your bra movement is and always was some sort of rebellion. However I don’t think it is directed towards her parents but more to the media or parents TV council.

The first the Dr, that maybe makes sense for a kid of 8, but Miley is 18 and financially independent and has a house of her own, she can say goodbye forever in less than a month, so the function of her parents to tell her what to do is over. Good friends give good advices.

• MileyIsBeautiful

Guys! Miley wins the most J14 2010 awards of Iconic Female Star, Iconic Movie Actress & Iconic Couple. Miley isn’t going anywhere.

• areyouonDOPE…

MileyIsBeautiful said:

Wait what ?

• StarLightSTARbright

im going to randomly pop in here to say that i have had this account for over a year now

areyouonDOPE… said:

MileyIsBeautiful said:

Wait what ?

The J14’s that like the Nobel Prize/Oscar/Grammy all in one for magazine awards that cater to the under 14 tween market. She is obviously not going anywhere.

StarLightSTARbright said:
    —————
    Well, that’s quite a dedication…
    I still have until February :p

peacelovehearts said:

StarLightSTARbright said:
    —————
    Well, that’s quite a dedication…
    I still have until February :p

I make a new account every few months, I have login issues at times and need to create another to get on.

Let’s see..
    Bad hair extensions? Check
    Wearing five pounds of makeup? Check
    Not yet 18 but looks over 40? Check
    Acting slutty? Check
    Yep, she’s well on her way to the full Lohan.

• StarLightSTARbright

peacelovehearts said:

StarLightSTARbright said:
    —————
    Well, that’s quite a dedication…
    I still have until February :p
    ____________
    not really
    im hardly on here anymore
    well, congrats, haha

• StarLightSTARbright

Let’s see..
    Bad hair extensions? Check
    Wearing five pounds of makeup? Check
    Not yet 18 but looks over 40? Check
    Acting slutty? Check
    Yep, she’s well on her way to the full Lohan.
    __________
    how do you ‘act slutty’ exactly…

StarLightSTARbright said:

Let’s see..
    Bad hair extensions? Check
    Wearing five pounds of makeup? Check
    Not yet 18 but looks over 40? Check
    Acting slutty? Check
    Yep, she’s well on her way to the full Lohan.
    __________
    how do you ‘act slutty’ exactly…
    Takes skill, usually involves wearing revealing clothes, something like a 16-year-old runaway forced into street prostitution would wear. Miley has that down pat.

• mels

Oct 29, 2010 @ 12:38 am
    Let’s see..

Bad hair extensions? Check

Wearing five pounds of makeup? Check

Not yet 18 but looks over 40? Check

Acting slutty? Check

Yep, she’s well on her way to the full Lohan.

Baahahaha…I sure do adore Miley but this cracked me up!

• TraceSTAN

You know the article does make some good points, while reading it I was nodding my head like, yeah.

• Moonbeam

When is OU going to fix the issue with the icons?

• TraceSTAN

Thought they said tomorrow on one of the posts, but I could be mistaken.

• angie2much

no adult guidance ? That’s something u tell to a mom who is perfectly fine with letter their 17 Year old daughter flash the crowd with her mom on guard. HWL can suck Hannah Montana’s PEE HOLE CLEAN! That’s how disgusted I am with Hollywood Life. And the idiots who buy their bull are just as ignorant!

• TraceSTAN

Hey, who ever thought Trace would turn out to be the most normal one in the family.

• Moonbeam

I bet these Dr live alone at home and never had time to have kids and yet they criticizes parents that successfully manage five kids. Non of the Cyrus kids got into trouble with the law, the oldest of them is 23 and sings in a christian band. That looks better than 95% of the other parents achieve. They must be doing something right.

• angie2much

and I love the people who are saying this bull shit article is ture. Because u all have known Miley all ur life right and u can judge her right not the spot huh? Yeah, Shut the hell up! U guys all know Miley is not the same girl on life that she is in her music videos and on stage. Every artist has their EGO on stage

• idkMyBFFjill

TraceSTAN said:

IKR. I can’t keep up with all their craziness.

• StarLightSTARbright

•The selected file sites/default/files/tmp/hormoaning.png could not be uploaded, because the destination sites/default/files/avatars/picture-10489.png is not properly configured.
    •Failed to upload the picture image; the avatars directory doesn’t exist or is not writable.

wth is this
    why cant i upload an icon
    be a good person help me please :)

• Moonbeam

wth is this
    why cant i upload an icon
    be a good person help me please :)
    Changing icons is broken. They are working on it.

Moonbeam said:

I checked out her bio, she is actually pretty well respected and knowledgeable, seems a smart lady.

• Moonbeam

• mileyluver15

its true

• mels

I must say, I do agree with the article…but I don’t think the divorce is the only contributing factor. I think being so controlled by her surroundings, being held back by a good girl virgin image, and just being young also contributes to the change. I’m a total Miley fan and I love her…but I’m also a psych major and see the article’s point.

StarLightSTARbright said:

wth is this
    why cant i upload an icon
    be a good person help me please :)

try again tomorrow, OU turned that off while fixing the site

• mileyluver15

when her dad said he wants to be her “best friend” i knew right then it wasent gonna go so well parents ARE NOT suppose to be your best friends they are supoose to be your parents to tell you right from wrong and if they dont disciple you your gonna be a reckless drugie acholic in jail like lindsday.

• StarLightSTARbright

Moonbeam said:

wth is this
    why cant i upload an icon
    be a good person help me please :)
    Changing icons is broken. They are working on it.
    __________
    ugh no. i feel weird without an icon
    but ty (:

• CandiceVS
  • StarLightSTARbright

StarLightSTARbright said:

wth is this
    why cant i upload an icon
    be a good person help me please :)

try again tomorrow, OU turned that off while fixing the site
    ________
    okay, thank you

mels said:

Agree with that, saying it’s just the divorce seems a bit naive. Being young and in Hollywood is tough enough for most people.

• TraceSTAN

agree to a point, but there is lots of video and print interviews to get some idea of what is going in the person’s head. Not saying it’s perfection, but it’s not completely baseless or obviously false.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

didn’t read lol

• areyouonDOPE…

BAHAHAHAH xD

• idkMyBFFjill

mels said:

• fan4lyftwitter

SMH. these people know nothing about Mileys family life. Hollywoodlife needs to find someone else to pick on.

• thedarksunshine

I don’t really like how that doctor “thinks” she knows how Miley feels and why she’s turning “sexy”. Not everybody goes along with psychology. No matter what, no one will understand how Miley is feeling.
    Not ever child in the world rebels cause their parents are getting a divorce.

• thedarksunshine

I read like pieces of this, and I’m just like “BS, BS, BS”

• mileyistheboss