Demi Lovato TWITTER DELETE?

demitwitterAre YOU upset if Demi really deleted her Twitter?

i hate the fact i’m getting tired now. :/

• Hilary

Good.

• putlimeinthecoconut
  • AlyMilada
  • putlimeinthecoconut

somebody probably hacked. Why woulkd Demi delete it without making a showcase of saying goodbye to all her fans?

• Denali567
  • Love you bitch.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! D:

• Dont Judge

Oh man. She was really funny and entertaining on Twitter, will surely miss her.
    Why can’t it be Selena or Bieber? Ffs

• trinitaa

noooooooooo!!!
    why in the middle of the south american tour?!?!?
    i wanted to know how was she feeling here, and pics of how the fans looked from an hotel room..
    she was like the only celeb that actually tweeted constantly and didn’t tweet annoying stuff promoting her albums or tv shows or movies all the time :/
    I loved her tweets..

• Destiny Hope

It’s not like Demi not to make a big out of quitting, there would have been 10 tweets raging at people first lol, so prob hacked.

• w

Lol it was HACKED. Demi loves the attention she gets on there, no matter how many ~Twitter breaks~ she takes, she’ll be back.

• mixi

This is Bad!! :(

• urluvismydrugg

now justin needs to delete his!

• urluvismydrugg

& yeah there’s no way she just decided to delete it without making a big exit. i say it was hacked

• TraceSTAN

If I was Demi I would have deleted Twitter also, can you imagine being falsely linked to Bieber, she might be actually dead from embarrassment right now. Someone should check in on her, people have killed themselves over less.

• LilaBabiuk

Demi wouldn’t left twitter withou say goodbye to the ones that supports her! She loves her fans.. and she knows that we love her and support her.. she would NEVER left twitter withou say anything!!!
    So I still thinking she got hacked!!!

And stop this fucking comments about “she wants attention!” YOU ARE the One who wants attention!!! So Shut Up!!!
    Leave Demi alone!!! She needs a little of peace!!!
    OK?!?!?!?

We Lovatics LOVE DEMI.. and we’re really sad about it!!!
    That’s how we feel.. that’s our reaction…
    miss demi, cry about it… feel desperate!!!!

• Stephaniepilote

Demi have another twitter account : @dddlovato92

• iSarcasticING

uh… HALLELUJAH!

• unique

WTF! why? yes im upset coz demi’s tweet is the real thing left in twitter world.. wtf!!

• jeffhardy
  • xoamandaa1219

OH……..MY…….GOD…… .WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT?????????????????????????? *bursts into tears* :(

• xCookieMuffin

She’ll create another one, soon.

• suckit

that sucks…..now all we have is selena’s twitter….GREAT-_-

• xCookieMuffin

So I still thinking she got hacked!!!

She’s gave hints that she would be leaving twitter a few times, so I wouldn’t really be surprised if she left out of the blue…

• jonastwilight_girl

she was hacked but i dont really care
    and no im not upset -.-

• Sarcasm was always intended

If it really was those beliebers that did that,LAWL.Even though i am a “belieber” i wouldn’t ever go that freaking far

• HayleyBee

Great. Now some crazy chick is gonna kill her cat.

• AlexAranzazu

Finally! the less Demi Lovato the better is life!! :)

• LastxKiss

WAIT FOR THE RAP. WAIT FOR THE RAP. IF THERES NOT A RAP… it cant be :)

• lollipop1

AlexAranzazu said:

Finally! the less Demi Lovato the better is life!! :)
    Fuck yeah! ive been waiting for her 2 delete

• xxyoubelongwithmexx12

THIS! :)

• xxbehappyxx

aww i will kinda miss her sometimes annoying tweets.

• picstoburn

if she does a twitter rap we have a problem.

• Anonimuss

LMAO. if this is how all celebs are going to solve
    their problems I have no words. Deleting your
    twitter is only gonna start rumours/problems,
    not end them…

• LyDemiLovato

ITS NOT A JOKE SO STOP TREATING IT LIKE ONE.

• TeachMeToBreath

This is all your people’s fault, for giving her shit for every little tweet.

She could write “Hi..”

And Hell break’s lose.

• picstoburn

aww i will kinda miss her sometimes annoying tweets.

same here.

(replying to this) – Oct 30, 2010 @ 12:55 am
    LyDemiLovato said:
    ITS NOT A JOKE SO STOP TREATING IT LIKE ONE.
    ===
    calm the fuck down.

• whatthefudge

And why did she delete her twitter?

POOP

Andreiita said:

This is a joke? It has to be a fucking joke!
    What the fuck happened in the airport? She has been so weird in Perú since she arrived.. Someone said she had a fight with Ashley on the airport of Colombia :S
    I hope the fight thing isn’t true.
    I know Demi can be really annoying at times, but she is not some crazy bitch.

• Anonymous18

calm down its just a twitter!!

Demi eats poop

• xxbehappyxx

she should do a song about her deleting her twitter on her next album… ;)

• WYLMITE?

I was just wondering how the fans will react.

Andreiita said:

This is a joke? It has to be a fucking joke!
    ——————–

Yeah and I’m Nick Jonas

• you go becky coco

fuck you

UGH! I HOPE SHE DIDN’T! :(

• milenator

uh who cares
    OMG ITS THE END OF THE WORLD! (*sarcasm*)
    twitter is pretty dumb its facebook but without facebook and just the updates lol

Oct 30, 2010 @ 01:00 am
    thedarksunshine said:
    UGH! I HOPE SHE DIDN’T! :(

she did. go look.

All we can do is be understanding I guess.. :|
    She probably did it for a reason.
    I might just delete my twitter soon, the Jonas boys barely tweet anyways. -.-

WYLMITE? said:

I was just wondering how the fans will react.

They be crying

• Anonymous18

blue waffle now picstoburn reported us because we made a comment about poop! ROLL MY EYES

you go becky coco said:

fuck you

When?

Blue Waffle said:

WYLMITE? said:

I was just wondering how the fans will react.

They be crying
    More of a they will blame a certain someone.
    I’m pretty sure.
    xD

Oct 30, 2010 @ 01:01 am
    milenator said:
    uh who cares
    OMG ITS THE END OF THE WORLD! (*sarcasm*)

true.

• mels

Well that blows. I wanna hear about the Dashley fight. I’m all for Ashley and I love her and Joe together, but I bet Demi would whoop some aasssss! lol

• cassieee

Fuck Yeah.

Now i no longer have to hear about how Demi single handedly is going to change the world and start a “Surge”

WYLMITE? said:

Some are saying she made a temporary one.

WTF?

Demi always brings the lols

• DignityWithLove

she made a new one @dddlovato92

• Anonymous18

We should blame Bieber.
    He does not control his fans.

shut up

• iloveyouux

Good, now all we have to do is get rid of Bieber & Selena since all she does is promote shit.

• Anonymous18
  • Liz.

Dumsterrr ? said:

Thank GOD! Everywhere around the world people are celebrating the deletion of the most annoying twitter ever. For once Demi has done something that I approve of! Bring out the dancing lobsters! LMFAOOO. :D

If her tweets were so annoying, why follow? It’s a pretty simple solution. I got sick of Alex Meraz’s annoying ass tweets about his abs and how ho he was so I just unfollowed him, simple as.

• Blue Waffle

She deleted her twitter because she likes poop

Oct 30, 2010 @ 01:09 am
    Dumsterrr ? said:

LMAO the amanda show xD

Dumsterrr ? said:

She will be back.

xD

• SimplyCT

why did she choose to delete it now?

• iloveyouux

WYLMITE? said:

Some are saying she made a temporary one.

WTF?

LOLOLOLOL

• Dreamy808

picstoburn said:

if she does a twitter rap we have a problem.
    ————————-
    lol someone i follow on twitter said the same exact thing

• thedarksunshine

Don’t believe the whole temporary twitter, probably some loser pretending to be her.

• picstoburn

why did she choose to delete it now?

she had no choice they hacked her.

Anonymous18 said:

We should blame Bieber.
    He does not control his fans.

shut up
    I meant ‘we should not’.

O.o read the 2nd line.
    My bad.

• Liz.

Not cool. I liked her tweets. :/

Don’t blame Bieber people

• WYLMITE?

Some are saying she made a temporary one.

WTF?

• Liz.

Wait, how did the Beliebers get Demz twitter deleted?

• thedarksunshine

Demi didn’t even say goodbye or anything..?

• Anonymous18

people are saying demi wrote on her myspace that she was hacked. i went on her myspace and i dont see anything that talks about it

• Dumsterrr ?

• twomorelonelypeople

“Are YOU upset if Demi really deleted her Twitter?”

not even a bit.

• rainbow3000

lmao finally!

We should blame Bieber.
    He does not control his fans.

AHHH STARLIGHT, MERCEDES AND LILLY ALL IN THE SAME POST!!! :DDD
    i kno!!!!! it’s just like the old days =]. lol. you forgot to mention yourself tho =p

:D all we’re missing is keepthefaith!

And Patricia.

• Lilly

I’ll try to see if Kristin on

MIB & SL:
    & I’ve been ok! just chillin like a villain. lmao

Mercedes said:
    MIB & SL:
    & I’ve been ok! just chillin like a villain. lmao
    that’s fun. lol

we need iFly & keepthefaith =\

• AlyMilada

i’ll better die.

MIB & SL:
    & I’ve been ok! just chillin like a villain. lmao

Lol sometimes that happens!

we need iFly & keepthefaith =\

And Granny and Mikki. :(

• Lilly

Why is doddle jump so addicting?

we need iFly & keepthefaith =\

we need iFly & keepthefaith =\

And Granny and Mikki. :(
    them too. booooo =’\. i miss the old ou. lol

• CaptainClaudius

Am I sad…not really. I found her tweets amusing, but rather pointless. I like Demi as an actress and she is a very talented musician but I think she tries too hard and when you try to hard it’s only a matter of time before you self-destruct.

OH MY GOSH!!! We should go on msn. :P

Lilly said:
    Why is doddle jump so addicting?
    what is doddle jump?

StarLight24 said:

we need iFly & keepthefaith =\

And Granny and Mikki. :(
    them too. booooo =’\. i miss the old ou. lol
    me too

Lilly said:

StarLight24 said:

we need iFly & keepthefaith =\

And Granny and Mikki. :(
    them too. booooo =’\. i miss the old ou. lol
    me to

Mee three

• Mercedes

Why is doddle jump so addicting?

what’s that?

OH MY GOSH!!! We should go on msn. :P
    except i had to delete msn. it gave my computer a virus =[

StarLight24 said:

Lilly said:
    Why is doddle jump so addicting?
    what is doddle jump?
    It’s an ipod app

OH MY GOSH!!! We should go on msn. :P
    except i had to delete msn. it gave my computer a virus =[

for serious?! *bites nails*

except i had to delete msn. it gave my computer a virus =[

Meebo?

Mercedes said:
    for serious?! *bites nails*

yes. what if someone starts a chat on that tinychat website? that might work.

Meebo?
    what is meebo?

• MileyIsBestest

Oh, never mind. Meebo has changed…

Lilly said:

It’s an ipod app
    you have an iPod touch? i’m jealous =p

what is meebo?

It’s this site where you can sign into through your hotmail account. But’s its different now. Tinychat might work though?

• Roxxie

Eh, to be honest all of the drama that was caused because of Demi’s twitter, I’m not bothered if it IS true. I won’t jump up and down screaming that the wicked witch is dead nor will I throw a hissy fit. It’s JUST twitter. Wow.

Did Miley warn people about her deleting her twitter? Because if she did then I would doubt Demi deleted hers, because without warning it does seem a littttleeee bit rude to her fans :s IDK.

• MileyIsBestest

Half of the YI crew are heeeerrrreeeee!!!

• gabiezl

yes she delete her twitter.. I try to find it,but no.. I can’t

• JustxLeex

Seriously!?!

I think she got hacked once again and this hacker deleted her bah < .< i liked her tweets they were fun and cool. But if she now gonna rap i dont fucking care anymore, cause then she only did it cause she wants Attention! {like mc wanted} and if she deleted it self cause she didnt wanted it anymore why didnt she just stop tweeting?! or made a break?! mhm NEXT TIME THINK LOVATO! -__- and STOP saying its biebers or his fans fault <.<

• martinn94

I think I might delete mine now too.

• Lindsay

Everything related to Demi Lovato lately is so damn annoying.

• Britini95

I think that somone on her team deleted it or it got disabled, because if Demi wanted to delete her Twitter, she would have warned fans with a Tweet. Her last Tweet was about Juicy Juice, so I really think someone other than her got rid of her Twitter. And stop with the whole she’s trying to copy Miley and just wants attention theory, not everyone wants to be like Miley, believe it or not. And Miley wanted attention for deleting her Twitter, too, or she wouldn’t have made that good-bye Twitter rap. It’s all really weird, her Twitter is gone right after she has the cancel a show due to health issues it’s like no one WANTS h her to Tweet so she doesn’t open her damn mouth! Remeber when she and Joe brokeup? she went right to Twitter and told everyone. I think someone at Disney deleted her in some sort of cover up. I know, it sounds really stupid, but to much is going on and everyone is acting kinda weird.

• Tina850

who cares if demi deleted her twitter lolz its not like she talks to her fans or anything :P she just uses twitter to start rumors about herself so ppl can notice her more.sh She’s like a paparazzi for herself by using twitter.

• Danger-ous

Welp too bad for her. Peace out.

• never change

i don’t want her twitter to go

• Tina850

ummm? ur pic makes me wanna gag blahhhh & why would beliebers do that lolz its not like every belieber goes on oceanup & looks at these rumors. UR COMMENT IS SERIOUSLY PIECE OF CRAP!!! BTW DEMI IS OBEASE AND FAT LMAO!!!WHOOOOOO!

• JONASforCANADA

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?
    SHE TRIED TO KILL HERSELF?

• bum2chair

you seriously have to be stupid if you believe that post about demi and justin bieber, seriously stupid young teenage girls will believe anything
    and to all the haters saying she is doing this for attention why are you even commenting? damn hypocrites

• wavey

i hope demi comes back…i wonder what happen…but rob kardashian tweeted “#demicomeback is a trending topic..dem dem good”..w.e that means lml

I don’t miss her.

• SellyismygirlCrush

I dont follow her… so im sure ill survive.. But OU wont be able to post her tweets. Oh no.. The Horror…>_<

• SellyismygirlCrush

Oct 30, 2010 @ 09:56 am
    LilaBabiuk said:
    So I still thinking she got hacked!!!

Leave Demi alone!!! She needs a little of peace!!!
    OK?!?!?!?

We Lovatics LOVE DEMI.. and we’re really sad about it!!!
    That’s how we feel.. that’s our reaction…
    miss demi, cry about it… feel desperate!!!!

I hope your not serious about the crying… :\

• famousforitalia

i heard some crazy beliebers stole her iphone and hacked it. cause they thought she kissed justin bieber O_O

• Anonymous18
  • Untouchable

it’s about damn time…i knew she would delete…but i’ll admit it i will kinda miss her tweets

• areyouonDOPE…

OH SHIT I’M GONNA DIE !!!!!!1

• JustinBieberWarrior

what does justin have to do with demi??

• bopthepop

Demi mentioned in a new interview that her twitter was hacked and that she was forced to make another one under

Support her, she deserves it.

• lollipop1

tooo bad. i dont really care :P

• JustinBieberWarrior

so why does everyone hate demi here??? haha. almost everywhere else i go people support her, but here she gets all the hate xD

• wavey

wow thats crazy lmao..and thats less likely shes in south america no one is that crazy for beiber over there i think?

• LizzieHawkins

Colombia is not the lucky place for Demi; Joe broke up with her while she was there in may and now he takes his GF with him for the concert…lol

• SupDoc

Not upset, I just think its really bitchy of her to delete without saying anything about it.Her fans didn’t deserve that.

• serenav

My friend is best friends with Demi ..she said Demi is sick and tired of Joe bringing Ashley on tour and its killing her inside cuz Ashley keeps rubbing shit in Demi’s face..she stopped doing “fire and ice” on tour cuz of it too ..she can’t take it no more with Jashley

• wavey

^^agreed

• FrancyJonasGomez

It’s just twitter, who cares.

• MrsJimHalpert

If she did delete it she should keep it that way. Wayyy too many haters for no reason. All of there tweets are pointless honestly.. They don’t really connect with fans because the hardly reply to fans anyway. So it’s all pointless. Just my two cents.

• wavey

i heard they hacked her..cus im sure she wouldve said goodbye..but u never know what to believe i guess

• No Bitchassness

Liam made her do it?

• wavey

lmaooo

• LOveYOuu

WHAT WTF!? WHYY DID SHE DO THAT OR WAIT WHO THE FF DID THIS :O I HOPE SHE COME BACK

• elliesaur

I don’t go on the computer for a freaking day and Disney hell breaks loose. O.o

• adw014

Great Just Great Haters work on demi’s nerves SOOO bad she delete her twitter people are sooooo immature these days uhhh when will they learn !

• bum2chair

I love how people say they get annoyed by her tweets why the hell do you follow her than?

• memiftw

So Demi got deleted. Wow the only person that was actually wasn’t boring on twitter.. got deleted. Now all we have is Selena “Promotes herself all the time” Gomez and Jonas “Barely Tweet” Brothers. Oh & annoying ass Bieber. We’re all screwed.

• -courteneyy-

This.

• deepthroat

Oct 30, 2010 @ 12:51 am
    Andreiita said:
    This is a joke? It has to be a fucking joke!
    lol
    Demi vs. Ashley
    Nick vs. Justin
    Joe vs. A Panda
    Kevin vs. Frankie

Who would win?!

• JustxLeex

Andreiita said:
    This is a joke? It has to be a fucking joke!
    lol
    Demi vs. Ashley
    Nick vs. Justin
    Joe vs. A Panda
    Kevin vs. Frankie

Who would win?!

Demi vs. Ashley = i think demi {not sure}
    Nick vs. Justin = Nicky
    Joe vs. A Panda= HHAHA! Pandaa! LMFAO!
    Kevin vs. Frankie = Deffo Frankie

Lmfao i love that comment :D

• Anonymous18

I meant ‘we should not’.

O.o read the 2nd line.
    My bad.

ohhhh sorry

We should blame Bieber.
    He does not control his fans.
    ~~~~~
    Someone should calm them a bit though..

• SimplyCT

picstoburn said:

why did she choose to delete it now?

she had no choice they hacked her.
    ohh i see. well that sucks. :P

• Liz.

bum2chair said:

THIS. Exactly what I just asked lol.

• StarLight24

i don’t really care either way. it’s what ever she wants. lol. but if someone else threatens to harm an animal this time i will call PETA.

• mels

Damn. This girl gets more hate than Miley nowadays. What gives? If her twitter is oh so annoying, don’t fucking follow it! Duhh!

• Blue Waffle

She didn’t get hacked she deleted her twitter, her damn twitter. Eat some cookies and go to sleep.

• Jane Doe

It’s just Twitter. And i don’t have one no more so i really don’t care. :]

• iloveyouux

BRB THROWING A PARTY.

I seriously couldn’t stand her tweets.

Oct 30, 2010 @ 01:13 am
    bum2chair said:

because their followers probably RT her tweets and they probably see it.

lol

*WE SHOULD NOT BLAME BIEBER*

I meant that^^

• SimplyCT

bum2chair said:

mte. :l

• Anonymous18

just because someone said this is her temporary twitter doesnt mean it really is. its probably a poser

• mels

Oops. Someone totally made that point while I was typing. lol

mels said:
    exactly. i’m a fan of demi. she seems to be one of the few ‘real’ ppl out there.

• twomorelonelypeople

Dumsterrr ? said:

LOL. glad to know i’m not the only lone one in the crowd whos PARTYING for her deletion ;)

• iloveyouux

In more important news: the creator of Pokemon died today.

memiftw said:

I know right? Nick stopped tweeting.. he used to love to. And to Joe, it’s always “beautiful” day. And well Kevin.. -.-
    Justin is okay, I used to check his tweets everyday but it’s just boring.

Oct 30, 2010 @ 01:17 am
    iloveyouux said:
    In more important news: the creator of Pokemon died today.
    RIP.

iloveyouux said:

In more important news: the creator of Pokemon died today.

:( RIP

• Liz.

Oct 30, 2010 @ 01:13 am
    bum2chair said:

because their followers probably RT her tweets and they probably see it.

You can make it so you don’t see a persons RT’s in your timeline.

iloveyouux said:
    In more important news: the creator of Pokemon died today.

~~~~
    He did!? Awwwh, :( Pokemon was such a big part of my life.
    I heard about the Spongebob guy dying but apparently that was a lie.

• DelenaJBsFan

Twitter without Demi is NOTHING!!!

• Liz.

thedarksunshine said:

memiftw said:

Justin is okay, I used to check his tweets everyday but it’s just boring.

Nick doesn’t tweet as much anymore cus he’s probz sick of everyone being on his dick about spelling a word wrong. lol

• deepthroat

Nick
    Panda
    Frankie

I speak the truth
    lol

• iloveyouux

LAWL. Some people are deleting their twitters because Demi deleted hers.

iloveyouux said:

In more important news: the creator of Pokemon died today.
    R.I.P.

DelenaJBsFan said:

Twitter without Demi is NOTHING!!!

I’ll miss her dumb tweets

• mels

mels said:

Definitely! I don’t understand all her hate! I feel like it all started when she started dating Joe. It’s so stupid. I remember when she had like no haters!

• iloveyouux

Twitter without Demi is NOTHING!!!

People said the exact same thing about Miley.

Oct 30, 2010 @ 01:18 am
    Liz. said:

Oct 30, 2010 @ 01:13 am
    bum2chair said:

because their followers probably RT her tweets and they probably see it.

You can make it so you don’t see a persons RT’s in your timeline.

how?

Liz. said:

thedarksunshine said:

memiftw said:

Justin is okay, I used to check his tweets everyday but it’s just boring.

MTE

And Joe used to tweet a lot. But he kind of stopped after the whole Jashley drama.

• memiftw

thedarksunshine said:
    Justin is okay, I used to check his tweets everyday but it’s just boring.

I know I wish the Jonas Brothers tweeted more, they’d probably be greater twits o.O lmao
    I actually got tired of Justin’s tweets showing up on my timeline from RTs so I had to block him.

• -courteneyy-

No fucking way! That just ruined my whole week. RIP
    dude, I hope he knew that he changed peoples lives.

• sjy1994

personally i hope she didnt cuz that would be very sad! but to the people who didnt like her tweets. why did you follow her if you didnt like them? simple as that.

• StarLight24

never mind. tinychat is video chat. we need to figure something out. lol. i’ll try to reinstall msn.

• hbdelfin

no, she didn´t delete het twitter, i just reading her twetts, demi is here http://twitter.com/#!/ddlovato

Mercedes said:

i hate the fact i’m getting tired now. :/
    me too

i hate the fact i’m getting tired now. :/

You are NOT allowed to go to bed!

• DavidArchiefan

I will miss her tweets tbh

• StarLight24

do not leave mercedes! i just reinstalled msn & got it working!

• Jane Doe
  • MileyIsBestest

o not leave mercedes! i just reinstalled msn & got it working!

Yussss

• Mercedes

You are NOT allowed to go to bed!

no fair!!

• Mercedes

Silly Lilly they are making us stay up!
    So are we going to msn chat?

Yussss
    the only issue is i made a new sn. & i kno no one wants to post their sn on here. so how will we do this? lol

Mercedes said:
    Silly Lilly they are making us stay up!
    So are we going to msn chat?

looks like it.

• MileyIsBestest

I am waiting for you all to sign in…. don’t leave me hanging!

Mercedes said:

Silly Lilly they are making us stay up!
    So are we going to msn chat?
    Dang, I don’t think I even remember my UN

MileyIsBestest said:
    I am waiting for you all to sign in…. don’t leave me hanging!
    we won’t!

StarLight24 said:

Yussss
    Here post it on my formspring, no one will see it but me

• MileyIsBestest

Lol ohhh ummm I’ll quickly post my email adress on here and then edit it. BE REAL QUICK K!

Here post it on my formspring, no one will see it but me

That’s a beter idea

• StarLight24

don’t post your e-mail. i sent it to lil’s fomspring. lol

• Mercedes

signing in now i forgot how it works

oh i see lucy

oh i see lucy

:D :D :D

give me a few mins

are you going to im me lil? lol

• lala17

demi lovato’s twitter was just suspended because someone hacked it! but she has a back up account! check this outhttp://thehollywoodscoop.110mb.com/demi%20twitter.htm

StarLight24 said:

are you going to im me lil? lol
    Is it your UN@hotmail.com?

• Lilly

Cause I added that person but you’re offline it says

• 143Miley

Some fake will probably take the name ddlovato now.

• Moonbeam

That site is very likely fake an maybe harmful. There is nothing about this on.

• Moonbeam

The URL doesn’t even exist. http://thehollywoodscoop.110mb.com
    Don’t give your email out to pishing sites.

• esmeeart

Who cares. That girl is just doing the same things like her idol Miley Cyrus.

• KeepTheFaith

Looks like I got here too late. :(

• lala17

okay my bad’! i’ve typed it wrongly! sorry! :-)

• Moonbeam

okay my bad’! i’ve typed it wrongly! sorry! :-)
    You didn’t type it wrongly.
    It’s a fake phishing site that pretends to be TheHollywoodgossip. ;)

• JB rocks my socks

WAIT FOR THE RAP. WAIT FOR THE RAP. IF THERES NOT A RAP… it cant be :)
    BAHAHA
    I wonder if she really did I mean maybe twitter’s glitching.
    sigh…
    oh well I love her but more as an artist. Besides
    her tweets werent that epic.
    …..Well except for the one where she called Nick the Shit.
    P.S.
    Joe’s twitter is “Much Better”

• MORICETSZ

wow i cnt believe some of are stil up.
    its only 130am here :)

Nick tweeted today though. He tweeted this:

Nick Jonas Psalm 31 about 2 hours ago via web

Why are you saying he doesn’t tweet?

• iloveyouux

Funny, Miley deleted October of last year, and Demi deleted October this year.

mels said:

mels said:

—————-
    No, she used to get a lot of hate even before the Jemi drama.
    Though it did increase after they started dating.

• iloveyouux

HAHAHAHA. “DELETED HER” IS A TT.

Liz. said:
    thedarksunshine said:

memiftw said:

Justin is okay, I used to check his tweets everyday but it’s just boring.

Lol, those crack me up though cause it just makes great Jonas jokes. I remember when apparently he seemed pissed about the Loge thing and fans were saying sorry, and I’m just like, “Why are you saying sorry?” Lol, i still made jokes.

mels said:

i think that is when it started b/c she said they’d never date & ppl got mad at her for it & started calling her a liar. but when a boy & girl are best friends like that for such a long time it’s bound to change sooner or later. that’s normal. lol. i remember when everyone loved her. those were the days.

• memiftw

Oh hay, on the bright side……. Snooki! :D

• rainbow3000

SHE WAS PROBABLY JUS JEALOUS THAT SELENA AND TAYLOR SWIFT GOT WAY MORE FOLLOWERS THAN HER EVENTHOUGH THOSE TWO TWEETS WAY LESS :dd

Oct 30, 2010 @ 01:23 am
    iloveyouux said:
    Funny, Miley deleted October of last year, and Demi deleted October this year.
    O____o

• SimplyCT

iloveyouux said:

HAHAHAHA. “DELETED HER” IS A TT.
    and so is “#demicomeback”

• LiveLaughLove

Waaaiiiit… Did Demi and Ashley really fight? :O

• Liz.

Oct 30, 2010 @ 01:18 am
    Liz. said:

Oct 30, 2010 @ 01:13 am
    bum2chair said:

because their followers probably RT her tweets and they probably see it.

You can make it so you don’t see a persons RT’s in your timeline.

how?

When you view the full profile, next to the button that says “Following” there is a little circle with a phone and then another circle with the retweet symbol, if you click that one so it turns grey anything that person RT’s won’t show up in your timeline.

• rainbow3000

Bound to have feelings then breakup 5 minutes later? wtf is up with that??

• mels

Funny, Miley deleted October of last year, and Demi deleted October this year.

You’re not suggesting this was intentional, are you?

• thedarksunshine

Apparently Demi’s twitter actually got suspended cause of the rumor about her and Bieber which set beliebers off and they started to report her or something?
    Which is kind of believable cause you know those bieber fans…
    But still doesn’t seem like it cause they didn’t do it to Jasmine V?

• Liz.

Blue Waffle said:

Nick tweeted today though. He tweeted this:

Nick Jonas Psalm 31 about 2 hours ago via web

Why are you saying he doesn’t tweet?

He doesn’t tweet AS MUCH as he used to.

• iloveyouux

You’re not suggesting this was intentional, are you?

Maybe. It’s just kinda ironic though.

Oct 30, 2010 @ 01:25 am
    rainbow3000 said:

taylor has a life though?

rainbow3000 said:

Bound to have feelings then breakup 5 minutes later? wtf is up with that??
    something probably happened to cause them to feel attracted to each other so they decided to give it a try. then one of them or both of them ended up realizing in the end, there was nothing more there than friendship. so that ended that.

• rainbow3000

taylor has a life though?

love taylor she’s awesome

Waaaiiiit… Did Demi and Ashley really fight? :O

when???

• picstoburn

taylor has a life though?

love taylor she’s awesome

<3 her tweets are short and sweet.

Blue Waffle said:

Nick tweeted today though. He tweeted this:

Nick Jonas Psalm 31 about 2 hours ago via web

Why are you saying he doesn’t tweet?
    ~~~~~
    Oh wow.. that was just such a brilliant tweet.
    Honestly, I don’t know what “Psalm 31″ is.
    Is it from the bible? cause then I’d definitely wouldn’t know. Not catholic/christian.

thedarksunshine said:
    Which is kind of believable cause you know those bieber fans…
    But still doesn’t seem like it cause they didn’t do it to Jasmine V?

i don’t doubt it. for all we know jasmine’s account could have been suspended & twitter fixed it. maybe they’ll fix demi’s if this is the case. it’s a good explanation. i’m not sure how much i believe but it would definitely make sense.

picstoburn said:

taylor has a life though?

love taylor she’s awesome

<3 her tweets are short and sweet.
    ----
    I really like Taylor’s tweets, I just wish she tweeted more. :)

• remember_me

It’s for the best.

thedarksunshine said:

Oh wow.. that was just such a brilliant tweet.
    Honestly, I don’t know what “Psalm 31″ is.

yes it is from the Bible. 1 of my personal faves actually =]

• rainbow3000

Demi making excuses now she’s blaming justin bieber.

• LiveLaughLove

Waaaiiiit… Did Demi and Ashley really fight? :O

when???

I’m not really sure… I read it in one of the comments but I dont know if its true. But if it is, I wanna know all the details! haha

• mels

Yeah you’re probably right but that’s so lame though lol I’ve said I had NO feelings for someone and then ended up dating them a couple times. That doesn’t make someone a liar, that means they’re human! Everyone changes their minds on things everyday! I do think she always loved him though…but she never had a chance to say it and the first time she got a chance, she took it. People are just dumb haha

• LetsJumpTheSun

I actually dont give a f*ck but, why did she did that, I know that shes been complaining about twitter but I think shell be back, I dont really think she can live without twitter. Lmfao jk.

Oct 30, 2010 @ 01:32 am
    thedarksunshine said:
    picstoburn said:

taylor has a life though?

love taylor she’s awesome

<3 her tweets are short and sweet.
    I really like Taylor’s tweets, I just wish she tweeted more. :)

same im just glad her twitter isn’t promo though.

Oct 30, 2010 @ 01:33 am
    LiveLaughLove said:

Waaaiiiit… Did Demi and Ashley really fight? :O

when???

lmao same here.

• WYLMITE?

I don’t get Nick’s recent tweet.

mels said:

same here & i agree. ppl are so judgmental these days. but whatevs. ppl will think what they want to.

Oct 30, 2010 @ 01:34 am
    WYLMITE? said:
    I don’t get Nick’s recent tweet.

me either and i don’t feel like looking it up.

• reachforanydreamx

i’ll miss her D:

• parathereal

YESSSSSSSS sooo upset :|

• iLoveMusic x

Umm they’re saying thats someone hacked her account ..

• Jonas88

This is odd when I click her Twitter page it’s still there it’s just says ‘This person has protected there tweets’ that my just be on echofon I don’t know but Demi come back:) h

• Jonas88

Hope they catch the hacker

• harrypotterbitches

Hmmm

• Underdog

I loved her tweets…
    But people are gonna blame Joe or Ashley.Probably
    Joe.I can see it.

• peacenlove

and why is that?

• mileyluver15

uhhh noo!!

• Denali567

She deleted it on the worst day possible; my birthday.

If it was any other time, sure, I would’ve been upset. But it’s my birthday and I’m a huge Demi fan. Meeting her was the best day of my life.

I dunno… I’m just upset… =/

• GideonGraves

Demi Lovato isn’t on twitter!?! I didn’t even notice. Funny how when you’re busy with you’re own life you don’t notice things like these. Well I guess she finally got sick of being insulted and gave up like everyone else.

• mels

You’re not suggesting this was intentional, are you?

Maybe. It’s just kinda ironic though.

lol kinda is…but I doubt it was intentional

• LetsJumpTheSun

A lot of people are blaming those beliebers but, wow, if thats true, thats crazy. Wow. I just cant. Wow. Lmfao- But I dont think so, because why they didnt report Caitlin, Jasmine or Jessica? Eh this is weird & confusing.

• MileyIsBestest

Good for her. Twitter sucks! AND OH MY GOSH!!! STARLIGHT IS ON!!!!

• rainbow3000

DEMI’S A DRAMA QUEEN! THIS IS ONLY A STUNT SHE PULLED TO GET EXTRA ATTENTION. AS IF STARTING A RUMOR OF HER DATING JUSTIN BIEBER ISN’T ENOUGH!

• Andreiita

LiveLaughLove said:

Waaaiiiit… Did Demi and Ashley really fight? :O

——————

That’s what people say, it’s a rumor you know?
    But she hasn’t been out since she arrived to the Hotel, she didn’t went to the press conference or appeared in the balcon with the boys like the last year.
    She didn’t tweet, she only RT and know she delete it.
    I can’t exactly explain every single thing but I’m giving you the idea.

• picstoburn

she’s not dating justin. only a idiot would think that.

MileyIsBestest said:
    Good for her. Twitter sucks! AND OH MY GOSH!!! STARLIGHT IS ON!!!!
    NO WAY!!! i literally just screamed out loud a little bit. lol. how have you been? i missed you!

Oct 30, 2010 @ 01:34 am
    WYLMITE? said:
    I don’t get Nick’s recent tweet.

me either and i don’t feel like looking it up.

Somebody said its from the Bible.

• 0HS0scandalous_x

Yeah. It’s this:

1 In you, O LORD, I have taken refuge;
    let me never be put to shame;
    deliver me in your righteousness.
    2 Turn your ear to me,
    come quickly to my rescue;
    be my rock of refuge,
    a strong fortress to save me.

3 Since you are my rock and my fortress,
    for the sake of your name lead and guide me.

4 Free me from the trap that is set for me,
    for you are my refuge.

5 Into your hands I commit my spirit;
    redeem me, O LORD, the God of truth.

6 I hate those who cling to worthless idols;
    I trust in the LORD.

7 I will be glad and rejoice in your love,
    for you saw my affliction
    and knew the anguish of my soul.

8 You have not handed me over to the enemy
    but have set my feet in a spacious place.

9 Be merciful to me, O LORD, for I am in distress;
    my eyes grow weak with sorrow,
    my soul and my body with grief.

10 My life is consumed by anguish
    and my years by groaning;
    my strength fails because of my affliction, [a]
    and my bones grow weak.

11 Because of all my enemies,
    I am the utter contempt of my neighbors;
    I am a dread to my friends—
    those who see me on the street flee from me.

12 I am forgotten by them as though I were dead;
    I have become like broken pottery.

13 For I hear the slander of many;
    there is terror on every side;
    they conspire against me
    and plot to take my life.

14 But I trust in you, O LORD;
    I say, “You are my God.”

15 My times are in your hands;
    deliver me from my enemies
    and from those who pursue me.

16 Let your face shine on your servant;
    save me in your unfailing love.

17 Let me not be put to shame, O LORD,
    for I have cried out to you;
    but let the wicked be put to shame
    and lie silent in the grave. [b]

18 Let their lying lips be silenced,
    for with pride and contempt
    they speak arrogantly against the righteous.

19 How great is your goodness,
    which you have stored up for those who fear you,
    which you bestow in the sight of men
    on those who take refuge in you.

20 In the shelter of your presence you hide them
    from the intrigues of men;
    in your dwelling you keep them safe
    from accusing tongues.

21 Praise be to the LORD,
    for he showed his wonderful love to me
    when I was in a besieged city.

22 In my alarm I said,
    “I am cut off from your sight!”
    Yet you heard my cry for mercy
    when I called to you for help.

23 Love the LORD, all his saints!
    The LORD preserves the faithful,
    but the proud he pays back in full.

24 Be strong and take heart,
    all you who hope in the LORD.

• Andreiita

WYLMITE? said:
    I don’t get Nick’s recent tweet.

It’s a passage from the Bible, I believe.

Oct 30, 2010 @ 01:34 am
    WYLMITE? said:
    I don’t get Nick’s recent tweet.

me either and i don’t feel like looking it up.

Somebody said its from the Bible.
    that is correct.

Oct 30, 2010 @ 01:39 am

Oct 30, 2010 @ 01:34 am
    WYLMITE? said:
    I don’t get Nick’s recent tweet.

me either and i don’t feel like looking it up.

Somebody said its from the Bible.

it is.

• LetsJumpTheSun

Oh please twitter without Demi is nothing? Eh, people said the same about Miley, so I can live without Demi, and if the Jonas, Taylor, Selena or Bieber deletes ill be fine, twitter is not always about celebrities, ehm, for me.

• MileyIsBestest

Lmao! I’ve missed you too! I’ve been good, been real busy with school and stuff. How have you been?

• LiveLaughLove

Andreiita said:

Waaaiiiit… Did Demi and Ashley really fight? :O

——————

That’s what people say, it’s a rumor you know?
    She didn’t tweet, she only RT and know she delete it.
    I can’t exactly explain every single thing but I’m giving you the idea.

Damn :l
    Something really bad must be going on…

• LetsJumpTheSun

Ehm, I cant put bold :| Stupid OU .___.

• mels

she’s not dating justin. only a idiot would think that.

So true. But dear lord, it would be hilarious if they did!

• WYLMITE?

I already got bored of Speak Now.

O.o

• picstoburn

today was not a good day for demi.

Oct 30, 2010 @ 01:42 am
    mels said:
    she’s not dating justin. only a idiot would think that.

So true. But dear lord, it would be hilarious if they did!

lmao she would loose her damn mind.

MileyIsBestest said:

busy with school. i love public school so much! i have so many new friends. & the cafeteria food is actually really good compared to what they show on tv shows & in movies. lol. i’ve joined a lot of clubs & i’m thinking of trying out for basketball. =] i’ve been really good =]

• WYLMITE?

I feel weird saying this, but I am in love with Joe’s voice.
    I can listen to him talk all day.

O.o

• Andreiita

LiveLaughLove said:

Waaaiiiit… Did Demi and Ashley really fight? :O

——————

That’s what people say, it’s a rumor you know?
    She didn’t tweet, she only RT and know she delete it.
    I can’t exactly explain every single thing but I’m giving you the idea.

Damn :l
    Something really bad must be going on…

Yes, maybe she’ll say something in the concert tomorrow or in the soundcheck. But I also hear that were some problems with the concert, so I don’t know.
    A friend told me that maybe Demi won’t be there =/

• rainbow3000

only a girl with good shoulder on her head can be able to date bieber and stay sane

• mels

Just for fun I’m going to make a fun little theory. My theory is that Ashley and Demi got into it, Joe told Ashley Demi’s password, Ashley hacked and deleted it, and now Demi’s trying to bring it back. Haha yeah, that’s for sure what went down.

WYLMITE? said:
    I feel weird saying this, but I am in love with Joe’s voice.
    I can listen to him talk all day.

O.o
    me too. so you’re not alone in that =p. lol

LMAO.

WYLMITE? said:
    I feel weird saying this, but I am in love with Joe’s voice.
    I can listen to him talk all day.

O.o
    I like Nick’s, I like his tiny accent. XD

StarLight24 said:

WYLMITE? said:
    I feel weird saying this, but I am in love with Joe’s voice.
    I can listen to him talk all day.

O.o
    me too. so you’re not alone in that =p. lol
    Ahh thankfully.

:P

• LiveLaughLove

Andreiita said:

LiveLaughLove said:

Waaaiiiit… Did Demi and Ashley really fight? :O

——————

That’s what people say, it’s a rumor you know?
    She didn’t tweet, she only RT and know she delete it.
    I can’t exactly explain every single thing but I’m giving you the idea.

Damn :l
    Something really bad must be going on…

A friend told me that maybe Demi won’t be there =/

I guess we will just have to wait and see what happens. I’m pretty sure we’re going to hear very soon what she has to say about all this.

• deepthroat

Oct 30, 2010 @ 01:44 am
    WYLMITE? said:
    I feel weird saying this, but I am in love with Joe’s voice.
    I can listen to him talk all day.

O.o
    Ehh. It’s the same with me and Johnny Depp. I could listen to him read the phone book.

• TeamAnons

Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez were at a football game today.

• MileyIsBestest

That is so good man, really good to hear! I only have 1 and a half weeks left of schhol for the year, Only have one exam, and then I graduate(again). Pressure’s on to get into the course I want to do.Hoppefully it will turn out alright. :)

• rainbow3000

i mean good head one her shoulder XD lmao

• memiftw

I like kitties.

• TeamAnons

That’s what people say, it’s a rumor you know?
    She didn’t tweet, she only RT and know she delete it.
    I can’t exactly explain every single thing but I’m giving you the idea.
    ————————

It’s a made up story.

• deepthroat

Oct 30, 2010 @ 01:45 am
    mels said:
    I’m going to go with this for now, because I’m so damn bored. And I’m reading funny yahoo answers.

• TeamAnons

Oceanup is dead.

• LiveLaughLove

I’m sooo tired o.O
    I’m going to bed… Good night everyone!!! :D

• mels

Hmmm…moment of truth. The person on the new account which may or may not be her just tweeted that @ddlovato should be up in a minute.

Oct 30, 2010 @ 01:51 am
    LiveLaughLove said:
    I’m sooo tired o.O
    I’m going to bed… Good night everyone!!! :D

night :]

MileyIsBestest said:

lucky you! lol. i hope everything works out for you =]. what do you plan on doing when you graduate?

Really? She finally did it? Good for her

• memiftw

Tomorrow is Halloween! :D Happy Early Halloween!
    JUFBISBFBISD. :)

mels said:
    looks like we’ll find out. i feel like this some breaking news report with instant updates or something the way we’re all talking about it xD lmao

• deepthroat

Goodnight!

• yeahyeahs

OMGGGGG NO WAY! :”( i fucking love her tweets. she’s so real.

Lilly said:
    Really? She finally did it? Good for her
    LILLY <33333!
    Mileyisbestest is here too!!!!!!!! this is an epic post =p

• Lilly

Please fix the icon thing OU, I hate having a question mark

• LetsJumpTheSun

Today is friday or saturday, im completely lost :|

• LetsJumpTheSun

Oh I got it, today is saturday lmfao. Sorry

StarLight24 said:

Lilly said:
    Really? She finally did it? Good for her
    LILLY <33333!
    Mileyisbestest is here too!!!!!!!! this is an epic post =p
    Starlight and MileyisBestest! <333

Oct 30, 2010 @ 01:57 am
    LetsJumpTheSun said:
    Today is friday or saturday, im completely lost :|

saturday for me cause it’s almost 2am.

• rainbow3000

I can upload any icon too!

Lilly said:

Starlight and MileyisBestest! <333
    ----
    how have you been lately lil?

• TeamAnons

Selena and Justin today at a football game

• MileyIsBestest

Do you mean after I graduate? I will be on summer holidays for like 4 months and then the course I want to do starts in late febuary!

Starlight and MileyisBestest! <333

:D :D How you been Lilly?

• TeamAnons

Lily?

TeamAnons said:

Selena and Justin today at a football game
    I thought that was Will Smith behind them and was about to freak, XD haha,

MileyIsBestest said:

that’s great! =]. what course do you want to do?

StarLight24 said:

Lilly said:

Starlight and MileyisBestest! <333
    how have you been lately lil?
    I’ve been good, life’s been busy though. How about you?

• rainbow3000

Selena and Justin today at a football game

demi will be mad! lmao! emo demi again! jet black hair, pale skin.

Starlight and MileyisBestest! <333

:D :D How you been Lilly?
    Pretty good, you?

• TeamAnons

Oct 30, 2010 @ 02:02 am
    thedarksunshine said:

TeamAnons said:

Selena and Justin today at a football game
    I thought that was Will Smith behind them and was about to freak, XD haha,

It’s him.

• TeamAnons

rainbow3000 said:

Selena and Justin today at a football game

demi will be mad! lmao! emo demi again! jet black hair, pale skin.

lol

TeamAnons said:

Lily?
    The one and only :P

• TeamAnons

Oct 30, 2010 @ 02:04 am
    Lilly said:

TeamAnons said:

Lily?
    The one and only :P

Do you remember me? haha

• MileyIsBestest

that’s great! =]. what course do you want to do?

This tourism course. I want to be a Flight Attendant. :D

• Lilly

Everytime I go on formspring, I say I’m gonna answer all my questions but I only do ten lol

• heartinvasion?

I don’t give a shit. It’s just a twitter.
    Move the fuck on.

TeamAnons said:

Oct 30, 2010 @ 02:04 am
    Lilly said:

TeamAnons said:

Lily?
    The one and only :P

Do you remember me? haha
    Yeah, you used to have a cat icon didn’t you? :P

• TeachMeToBreath

JUST KEEP CALM AND DEMI LOVATO DELETED HER FUCKING TWITTER OMG!

• TeachMeToBreath

I actually don’t really fucking care.

• picstoburn

too much drama. if taylor deletes her im going to cut
    someone.

• you go becky coco

wow you’re all so annoying.

• ariiellzy

wth
    im gonna cry right now. :( i love her tweets

Lilly said:

I’ve been good, life’s been busy though. How about you?
    the same. just loving school & keeping busy with it =]

This tourism course. I want to be a Flight Attendant. :D

oh right! i think i remember you told me about it before. that sounds like so much fun! i still don’t know what i want to do with my life yet =p. lol

Pretty good, you?

Busy, but good! :D

• MileyIsBestest

Lol I was real stressted out about it, but now I finally know what I want to do! Lol. I thought we have gone through this, you’re gonna be the next Oprah. :P

MileyIsBestest said:

& i told you & everyone else who suggested it NO =p. lol. maybe an advice columnist or something. i enjoy writing so i think i want to do something that incorporates that.

• heartinvasion?

I don’t wanna sound childish when I say this but…

people say Selena is copying Miley? Yeah right, guess again.

• TeachMeToBreath

First Miley now Demi? my ass. I got better things to do then to know demi is about to take a picture with a fan or miley is is painting her nails. Puh-lease.

• MileyIsBestest

I have 328 questions in my FS inbox… I can only see 43 of them…

• Andreiita

This is a joke? It has to be a fucking joke!

• LizzieHawkins

Andreiita said:

This is a joke? It has to be a fucking joke!
    Iheard that too.
    that the colombian stop was full of drama..

• idkMyBFFjill

yea i’d delete my twitter too if i got hate comments for no good reason.

• Moonbeam

Miley deleted Demis twitter.

• MileyIsBestest

Hahahaha :P Yeah, you will figure it out sooner or later!

• ashleeisLEGIT

whaaaat D':
    I was on her twitter like 3 hours ago….
    NOO

• katexo

I don’t wanna sound childish when I say this but…

people say Selena is copying Miley? Yeah right, guess again.

and you wonder why people call you a Selena stan….-_-

• idkMyBFFjill

heartinvasion? said:

I don’t wanna sound childish when I say this but…

people say Selena is copying Miley? Yeah right, guess again.
    It’s gotten so out of hand w/ both of them that idgaf anymore.

• picstoburn

wooo halloween is tomorrow.

• idkMyBFFjill

John Mayer copied miley before Demi did…if we’re gonna point fingers.

• Moonbeam

Does somebody else get this error message on top of every page?

The selected file /home/oceanup/public_html/sites/default/files/tmp/filedSdzPS could not be uploaded, because the destination sites/default/files/js/js_13040c81d83549fc278cfdffe229c363.js is not properly configured.

• idkMyBFFjill

It’s him.
    :O! :D! *-*! <3!

• MORICETSZ

wtf, Demi?!

1 In you, O LORD, I have taken refuge;
    let me never be put to shame;
    deliver me in your righteousness.
    2 Turn your ear to me,
    come quickly to my rescue;
    be my rock of refuge,
    a strong fortress to save me.

3 Since you are my rock and my fortress,
    for the sake of your name lead and guide me.

4 Free me from the trap that is set for me,
    for you are my refuge.

5 Into your hands I commit my spirit;
    redeem me, O LORD, the God of truth.

6 I hate those who cling to worthless idols;
    I trust in the LORD.

7 I will be glad and rejoice in your love,
    for you saw my affliction
    and knew the anguish of my soul.

8 You have not handed me over to the enemy
    but have set my feet in a spacious place.

9 Be merciful to me, O LORD, for I am in distress;
    my eyes grow weak with sorrow,
    my soul and my body with grief.

10 My life is consumed by anguish
    and my years by groaning;
    my strength fails because of my affliction, [a]
    and my bones grow weak.

11 Because of all my enemies,
    I am the utter contempt of my neighbors;
    I am a dread to my friends—
    those who see me on the street flee from me.

12 I am forgotten by them as though I were dead;
    I have become like broken pottery.

13 For I hear the slander of many;
    there is terror on every side;
    they conspire against me
    and plot to take my life.

14 But I trust in you, O LORD;
    I say, “You are my God.”

15 My times are in your hands;
    deliver me from my enemies
    and from those who pursue me.

16 Let your face shine on your servant;
    save me in your unfailing love.

17 Let me not be put to shame, O LORD,
    for I have cried out to you;
    but let the wicked be put to shame
    and lie silent in the grave. [b]

18 Let their lying lips be silenced,
    for with pride and contempt
    they speak arrogantly against the righteous.

19 How great is your goodness,
    which you have stored up for those who fear you,
    which you bestow in the sight of men
    on those who take refuge in you.

20 In the shelter of your presence you hide them
    from the intrigues of men;
    in your dwelling you keep them safe
    from accusing tongues.

21 Praise be to the LORD,
    for he showed his wonderful love to me
    when I was in a besieged city.

22 In my alarm I said,
    “I am cut off from your sight!”
    Yet you heard my cry for mercy
    when I called to you for help.

23 Love the LORD, all his saints!
    The LORD preserves the faithful,
    but the proud he pays back in full.

24 Be strong and take heart,
    all you who hope in the LORD.

???

Oct 30, 2010 @ 02:21 am
    Moonbeam said:
    Also the buttons for *bold* *quote* etc are gone. OU is falling apart. :(

hopefully they can fix it

• xSweetCandyxx

NOOOO!! i’m gonna miss her tweets so much =((

• 0HS0scandalous_x

@MileyisBestest, that’s what Nick tweeted on twitter. Psalm 31. I was just replying to a comment that was confused as to what Psalm 31 was.

OIC

MileyIsBestest said:

Hahahaha :P Yeah, you will figure it out sooner or later!
    you’re right. i just hope sooner rather than later. it’s stressful b/c i’m going to college next year so i really feel like i need to have it figured out by then.

• Moonbeam

Also the buttons for *bold* *quote* etc are gone. OU is falling apart. :(

hopefully they can fix it
    Maybe they are working on the site right now. I want them to change the layout.

• entwinedintime

• MileyIsBestest

yeah, it can be pretty stressful. Time will tell.

• christmascash

What do I do with my time now since Demi deleted her twitter?! :'(

• Mercedes

Another one bites the dust.

• MileyIsBestest

Another one bites the dust.

:D :D :D I think Starlight left. :(

• superJOEman

I am kinda upset. But maybe, she can’t take the rumor dramas anymore. It’s like Miley Cyrus 2.0. If it will make her life better, then it’s all good. Support Demi all the way!!! \m/

STARLIGHT!!! <3333

• entwinedintime

can anyone else not upload an icon? wtf

MileyIsBestest said:

Another one bites the dust.

:D :D :D I think Starlight left. :(

*presses button repeatedly*

• entwinedintime

• entwinedintime

Anonymous18 said:

—————

LMAO You have got to be kidding me?

Oct 30, 2010 @ 01:02 am
    Blue Waffle said:

WYLMITE? said:

I was just wondering how the fans will react.

They be crying
    More of a they will blame a certain someone.
    I’m pretty sure.
    xD

lmao joe.

• StarLightSTARbright

• mileyxepic

People are saying beliebers reported her for spam…uhhhhh not suprised.

• Anonymous18

LMAO You have got to be kidding me?

“picstoburn said:

bye anon18 and bluewaffle we wont miss you.”

we all know what that means! she probably emailed ou

Blue Waffle said:

WYLMITE? said:

I was just wondering how the fans will react.

They be crying
    More of a they will blame a certain someone.
    I’m pretty sure.
    xD

They’re blaming Jay Beebs

*presses button repeatedly*

Me and Lilly are here… if that makes you feel any better!

Anonymous18 said:

LMAO You have got to be kidding me?

“picstoburn said:

bye anon18 and bluewaffle we wont miss you.”

we all know what that means! she probably emailed ou

Oh God. Just because we made a comment about poop? lol SMH

• Mercedes

Me and Lilly are here… if that makes you feel any better!

Yes it does! how are you? i dont see lilly.

• .Truth.

i still think she likes the attention.

miley got lots when she deleted her twitter.

• StarLightSTARbright

wtf ou fix the icon thing ugggh

MileyIsBestest said:
    Another one bites the dust.

:D :D :D I think Starlight left. :(
    no i’m still here. and MERCEDES? do my eyes deceive me? THIS REALLY IS AN EPIC POST <33333 =D

Oct 30, 2010 @ 01:04 am
    .Truth. said:
    i still think she likes the attention.

miley got lots when she deleted her twitter.

true. but she would have made a big deal about it.

i did 50 questions tonight, that should be enough for now

• Mercedes

AHHH!! you’re here! it’s been so long!! :’)

• MileyIsBestest

Yes it does! how are you? i dont see lilly.

:D I have been great. Yourself? I told her to come on here, hopefully she listens!

Mercedes said:

AHHH!! you’re here! it’s been so long!! :’)
    it’s been TOO long =’\. lol. how have you been?

AHHH STARLIGHT, MERCEDES AND LILLY ALL IN THE SAME POST!!! :DDD

AHHH STARLIGHT, MERCEDES AND LILLY ALL IN THE SAME POST!!! :DDD

AHHH STARLIGHT, MERCEDES AND LILLY ALL IN THE SAME POST!!! :DDD

:D all we’re missing is keepthefaith!