Joe Jonas Introduces His Girlfriend Ashley

• Anonymous18

I said that same exact thing yesterday. While YOU were online.

you didnt create no1curr

• mctiqueen

Yeah. Wow, I never thought of it that way, lol. I bet in a way it was kind of a relief for Joe, because there weren’t people spazzing out over the guy. Oh, and are they still doing their chat?

• jonastwilight_girl

a lot of you hate her but you can see she’s not a bad girl she’s really nice with her fan. lol at Joe in the back i would have been there i would have ask an autograph ;-)
    ——————-
    agreed!

• xpleasebemine

When does he introduce her? I’m confused. O_o

Yawn

• SmileForStevi

i agree. and i’m pretty sure they are. i kinda forgot about it until you said something. aha

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

Aww <3 Team Jashley Bitches!
    and yes Ashley is a complete and total bitch and this video is proof. (note the sarcasm) -_-

• mctiqueen

I didn’t see him introducing her. And, I don’t get why people would hate her lol. She seems harmless to me.

mNotAnnoying2.0 said:

Aww <3 Team Jashley Bitches!

No1currs

• Untouchable

ImNotAnnoying2.0 said:
    Aww <3 Team Jashley Bitches!
    __________

• gottalent

Wow who care-_-

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

Aww <3 Team Jashley Bitches!
    ------------

No1currs

Dude you stole that from me. -_-

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

Aww <3 Team Jashley Bitches!
    __________

----------
    Oh please, she’s a sweet heart. -_-

• Oh SNAP

Why do people hate Ashley? She’s so sweet.

• mileyxepic

How cute.

• jonastwilight_girl

so are you :) fckin hater

• peacelovehearts

Blue Waffle said:

but she’s better known for the things that she does on the mattress
    She also puts “flower petals” on her boobs during sex.

mNotAnnoying2.0 said:

Aww <3 Team Jashley Bitches!

No1currs

Dude you stole that from me. -_-

Not really

• peacelovehearts

mNotAnnoying2.0 said:
    Aww <3 Team Jashley Bitches!
    __________

----------
    Oh please, she's a sweet heart. -_-
    -------------
    She’s a whore, but I love her (:

• mileyxepic

She seems very nice but if I was there I would have been all over Joe instead. :)

• heartinvasion?

Aw, how sweet.

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

Dude you stole that from me. -_-

Not really

I said that same exact thing yesterday. While YOU were online. -_-

• gottalent

Oct 29, 2010 @ 05:00 pm
    peacelovehearts said:

Blue Waffle said:

but she’s better known for the things that she does on the mattress
    She also puts “flower petals” on her boobs during sex.

Wow that’s terrible….there’s nmore to her then that but if that’s what mean and women think of her then that’s BS.
    JS

jonastwilight_girl said:

so are you :) fckin hater

No, I like Ashley

• Untouchable

Blue Waffle said:

_______

yes..virtual high five

• heartinvasion?

You bitches have no right to hate on Ashley. Stop hating on the fact that she has Jonas cock for Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner.

Oct 29, 2010 @ 05:00 pm
    peacelovehearts said:

Blue Waffle said:

but she’s better known for the things that she does on the mattress
    She also puts “flower petals” on her boobs during sex

And drinks neurogasm

• mileyxepic

L.O.L

• peacelovehearts

Oct 29, 2010 @ 05:00 pm
    peacelovehearts said:

Blue Waffle said:

but she’s better known for the things that she does on the mattress
    She also puts “flower petals” on her boobs during sex.

JS
    Rofllll, no but seriously..
    She announced it on live tv

• MrsJimHalpert

Oct 29, 2010 @ 05:03 pm

—————————————
    LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
    Wow.

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

WTF? my layout just changed to some weird format?????
    anyone else???

• mileyxepic

SAME HERE

Oct 29, 2010 @ 05:01 pm
    ImNotAnnoying2.0 said:

Dude you stole that from me. -_-

Not really

I said that same exact thing yesterday. While YOU were online. -_-

Oh sorry, I wasn’t aware that I was comitting plagiarism

• peacelovehearts

Oct 29, 2010 @ 05:03 pm
    Oh SNAP said:

but she’s better known for the things that she does on the mattress
    She also puts “flower petals” on her boobs during sex.

LOL wuuuutttt? xD
    I think it was flower petals… I can’t remember
    I linked the interview above somewhere,
    I’m too lazy to go back & watch it though xD

heartinvasion? said:

Says the person who hates on Miley and Demi…

PS. Jonas cock? No thanks

Oct 29, 2010 @ 05:04 pm
    ImNotAnnoying2.0 said:
    WTF? my layout just changed to some weird format?????
    anyone else???

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

Oh sorry, I wasn’t aware that I was comitting plagiarism

Well it’s good that you are aware of it now :)

• peacelovehearts

Oct 29, 2010 @ 05:04 pm
    ImNotAnnoying2.0 said:
    WTF? my layout just changed to some weird format?????
    anyone else???
    Yuppp. :S

• jonastwilight_girl

Oct 29, 2010 @ 05:03 pm

well said! love it, jealous haters coz its not them or demi

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

Oceanup better fix their shit.
    I don’t like this layout. -_-
    This better NOT be the new server

Oct 29, 2010 @ 05:03 pm
    jonastwilight_girl said:

jonastwilight_girl said:

so are you :) fckin hater

No, I like Ashley

dont hate on her then
    she may have done dirty photos but a lot of celebs have;
    miley, vanessa, hayley williams, rihanna …..
    —————

Not hatin’ just quoting a song by Swift.

Oct 29, 2010 @ 05:06 pm
    ImNotAnnoying2.0 said:

Oh sorry, I wasn’t aware that I was comitting plagiarism

Well it’s good that you are aware of it now :)

Poop

well said! love it, jealous haters coz its not them or demi

lol wut?

• Oh SNAP

WTF? my layout just changed to some weird format?????
    anyone else???

SAME HERE -_____-

• TraceSTAN

Blue Waffle said:

Oct 29, 2010 @ 05:03 pm
    jonastwilight_girl said:

jonastwilight_girl said:

so are you :) fckin hater

No, I like Ashley

dont hate on her then
    she may have done dirty photos but a lot of celebs have;
    miley, vanessa, hayley williams, rihanna …..
    —————

Not hatin’ just quoting a song by Swift.

I’m nodding my head like, yeah.

• skyebird

what the eff is with the layout?

• MrsJimHalpert

Oct 29, 2010 @ 05:07 pm
    jonastwilight_girl said:

Oct 29, 2010 @ 05:03 pm

well said! love it, jealous haters coz its not them or demi

———————————–
    Not everyone on here dream at night about magically meeting joe and nick and falling in love. Not everyone on here is a crazy jonas fan or a joe and demi stan. Let’s make that clear. There are some normal people that really don’t care about that. I’m one of them. Joe and ash can get married for all i care.. i know i won’t jump off a cliff head first.

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

I said that same exact thing yesterday. While YOU were online.

you didnt create no1curr. ONTD created that phrase

I never say I created it, it just sounded like they were copying me since I have never seen someone say it on here other than me,and the first time I said it was yesterday and they were online. so it was just weird. That’s all.

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

Yes it’s finally fucking back

Yep

• deepthroat

Oct 29, 2010 @ 05:14 pm
    MrsJimHalpert said:
    Oct 29, 2010 @ 05:07 pm
    jonastwilight_girl said:

Oct 29, 2010 @ 05:03 pm

well said! love it, jealous haters coz its not them or demi

———————————–
    Agreed. I don’t know why some people here are so up in arms about this sh!t. Like, who cares?

I was reading the comments on my phone……you guys are HILARIOUS!

• Anonymous18

AD says no1curr all the time

• deepthroat

The selected file /home/oceanup/public_html/sites/default/files/tmp/filejiq3sV could not be uploaded, because the destination sites/default/files/js/js_7c2489e384fa41ff524dd047d3532d1b.js is not properly configured.
    ^WTF is that?

deepthroat said:

Oct 29, 2010 @ 05:14 pm
    MrsJimHalpert said:
    Oct 29, 2010 @ 05:07 pm
    jonastwilight_girl said:

Oct 29, 2010 @ 05:03 pm

well said! love it, jealous haters coz its not them or demi

———————————–

I was reading the comments on my phone……you guys are HILARIOUS!
    ——————–

We do our best, thank you thank you

• Anonymous18

ou has problems

• heartinvasion?

heartinvasion? said:

Says the person who hates on Miley and Demi…

PS. Jonas cock? No thanks

I don’t hate on Miley, sorry if I don’t kiss her ass like most of her delusional stans.
    It’s called being critique.
    Demi, I’ve stopped hating on her. So hush puppy, and move on.

• MrsJimHalpert

Oct 29, 2010 @ 05:18 pm
    deepthroat said:

Oct 29, 2010 @ 05:14 pm
    MrsJimHalpert said:
    Oct 29, 2010 @ 05:07 pm
    jonastwilight_girl said:

Oct 29, 2010 @ 05:03 pm

well said! love it, jealous haters coz its not them or demi

———————————–

I was reading the comments on my phone……you guys are HILARIOUS!

——————
    lol. I come on here for laughs as well. Because you have some people who are funny as hell.. and GOD forbid you have some people with actual common sense. Then you have those that take this stuff way to seriously. It’s like these people (jonas,demi,etc) don’t know if your dead or alive. it’s not that serious.

• deepthroat

Oct 29, 2010 @ 05:20 pm
    Blue Waffle said:
    deepthroat said:

Oct 29, 2010 @ 05:14 pm
    MrsJimHalpert said:
    Oct 29, 2010 @ 05:07 pm
    jonastwilight_girl said:

Oct 29, 2010 @ 05:03 pm

well said! love it, jealous haters coz its not them or demi

———————————–

I was reading the comments on my phone……you guys are HILARIOUS!
    ——————–

We do our best, thank you thank you
    LOL!

• Anonymous18

demi kissed joes cock

• thedarksunshine

I met that one security guard who was behind Ashley, smiling like a goof at my concert. He came up to me to tell me he liked my shirt, haha.
    He was the same one who told me to put down my video camera, hmph.

heartinvasion? said:

Says the person who hates on Miley and Demi…

PS. Jonas cock? No thanks

It’s called being critique.
    Demi, I’ve stopped hating on her. So hush puppy, and move on.

Shut up

• deepthroat

Oct 29, 2010 @ 05:03 pm

well said! love it, jealous haters coz its not them or demi

———————————–

I was reading the comments on my phone……you guys are HILARIOUS!

——————
    lol. I come on here for laughs as well. Because you have some people who are funny as hell.. and GOD forbid you have some people with actual common sense. Then you have those that take this stuff way to seriously. It’s like these people don’t know if your dead or alive. it’s not that serious.
    ^THANK YOU!

• m

ImNotAnnoying2.0 said:
    Oceanup better fix their shit.
    I don’t like this layout. -_-
    This better NOT be the new server
    they layout is exactly the same. wtf r u talking about?

• paulakrys

I don’t really feel like watching this loong video.
    I like them, as long as Joe’s happy.

• heartinvasion?

heartinvasion? said:

Says the person who hates on Miley and Demi…

PS. Jonas cock? No thanks

It’s called being critique.
    Demi, I’ve stopped hating on her. So hush puppy, and move on.

Shut up

Aw, that’s all you have to say? LMFAO.

• EvaSnow

And no my comment wasn’t really a “hate” comment. I just think it’s weird why the Jonas Brothers team would do something like this for her. It’s kinda weird if you ask me. It doesn’t make any sense.

• jerseygirl

Oct 29, 2010 @ 05:27 pm
    EvaSnow said:

—————
    OU isn’t posting all the info. JB’s “team” didn’t set this up. Twilight fans were waiting outside the hotel; Joe saw them when he was outside signing autographs for JB fans; so he had hotel & I guess, some of his security arrange a place for Ashley’s fans to come in and meet her. NBD, really. I thought it was pretty sweet of Joe to do for those Twilight fans.

• Fan 4 ever

So, I take it by introduce, she comes out and meets the fans, and not like him saying “hey guys, this is my girlfriend Ashley”? lol.. wow I fail. it took me almost a minute into the video to realize that. =O

• Anonymous18

demi kisses joes cock at 1:12 :O!!!

• Blue Waffle

Aw, that’s all you have to say? LMFAO.

—————

• Anonymous25

Is Ashley in Peru too??

• EvaSnow

Anonymous25 said:

Is Ashley in Peru too??
    __________________
    I think she will stay with Joe until Halloween. She bought clothes for him and her.

• TraceSTAN

EvaSnow said:

Anonymous25 said:

Is Ashley in Peru too??
    __________________
    Bought costumes for her stupid dog also, is it there?

• Anonymous25

I read that Rob Pattinson or whatever his name is gonna make a huge halloween party with his costars I wonder if Ashley will be there or not…very curious about it…

• CoolerThanU

They’re sweet.
    If they’re both happy then everyone should stop hatingon them! You’re not their ‘fans’ if you critisise what they do in their personal life.
    Mmmm Joe.
    I’m still a Nick J perv, but they’re all beautiful. ;-)

• Roxxie

OU, did we need two posts on the exact same thing?
    Jashley stan here an’ all but still.

Agreed btw that most comments on here are just way too funny to not read. I could waste far too much of my life reading them for the entertainment.

• ttamb

Jashley <3 <3 LOVE THEM

• picstoburn

aw this is getting serious.

• Liz.

People hate Ashley cus they wish they were fucking Joe too.

I don’t know why she’d date him though, it seems like she could do a little better then the semi-attractive lead singer of a boy band. lol.

It was sweet of him to do this for her and her fans and I’m glad they’re happpyyy. :) But I’m still over them.

• Liz.

Anonymous18 said:

demi kisses joes cock at 1:12 :O!!!

i c wot u did thur.

• TraceSTAN

What the hell did she do to her nose, in old pics it looks fine, now it is more forward like a pig’s snout and not pointing down. Just odd, too much platic surgery, course it was probably to fix a deviated septum.

• Trainups

• putlimeinthecoconut

awww how sweet. <3

• mixi

Jashley!!! :D <3

• foxface87

She’s such a sweetheart. That was so nice of Joe to do. They are so perfect for each other, both extremely nice and down to earth!

• JoeHoe4Life

LOL at these people who thought when Ashley said she wore “petals” that she meant flower petals. So funny.

• idkMyBFFjill

OH MY GOD OCEANUP TAKE DOWN THE WOOLITE AD. I don’t need to hear it every time i visit a page.

• TraceSTAN

idkMyBFFjill said:

adblock works well

• picstoburn

Oct 29, 2010 @ 07:55 pm
    idkMyBFFjill said:

umm you’re hearing things

• idkMyBFFjill

Oct 29, 2010 @ 07:55 pm
    idkMyBFFjill said:

umm you’re hearing things
    =========

FUCKING GREAT, NOW ITS A DISH NETWORK AD TOO.

• idkMyBFFjill

TraceSTAN said:

idkMyBFFjill said:

adblock works well
    =========
    i dont wanna restart firefox, ive got like 20 tabs open.

• picstoburn

FUCKING GREAT, NOW ITS A DISH NETWORK AD TOO.

lmao i don’t see these ads though?

• xoShannonxo

Heyy

• TraceSTAN

picstoburn said:

FUCKING GREAT, NOW ITS A DISH NETWORK AD TOO.

lmao i don’t see these ads though?

depends where you live, I get American Express and red bull ads here.

• xoShannonxo

OMG I’m fucking tired to wthe Woolite and Got Milk ads!!!!!!!

• picstoburn

Oct 29, 2010 @ 08:10 pm
    TraceSTAN said:
    picstoburn said:

FUCKING GREAT, NOW ITS A DISH NETWORK AD TOO.

lmao i don’t see these ads though?

depends where you live, I get American Express and red bull ads here.

oh i see. then im lucky cause i get the nice ads lol

• JB rocks my socks

She seems sweet.
    Why are you guys hating?
    …..O And Joe in the background = adorableness

• sexxynickj

so over it………………….. after this post I will never post about JASH again, unless they break-up. I’ll focus on being the BEST Nick Stan I can be :)

• LesleyrockLovesJonas

That was really cute :]

• SunLight Princess

I love Jashley!

• Underdog

Aww Jashley <333 I hope she’s coming to Brazil too.

• trololol

flower petals on her boobs?
    no.. she was talking about these
    you wear them if you’re wearing a dress that would show your bra but don’t want people to see your nips.

• ellelovesjonas

I really don’t want to hate her but for some reason I do :/ Sawry

• Mafer Rodríguez-Lee

best couple. except for Robsten.

• Entertainmentlove

haters gonna hate

• MrsJimHalpert

Uh-Oh. Shits about to get real.

• mctiqueen

This was cute. I feel bad Joe is just kinda like out in the background, chillin’ lmao.

• SmileForStevi

he set this up for her to meet her fans. thats kinda why hes in the back.

• jonastwilight_girl

n’aww i love them!
    number one ashley fan<3

• peacelovehearts

That’s adorable <3

• mctiqueen

I’m sorry. I didn’t know how the whole thing was supposed to work, I just kinda went from what I saw in the video.

• SmileForStevi

no need to be sorry. i kinda love how he did it. its usually her in the back not him.

• cam

Poop

• Anonymous18

DUNG

• superJOEman

Joe looks so cute just waiting and watching Ashley there on one side. You can see that he’s really happy!

And he was like an ordinary guy there. No one is taking pictures with him..

• Oh SNAP

but she’s better known for the things that she does on the mattress
    She also puts “flower petals” on her boobs during sex.

LOL wuuuutttt? xD

• Ilovenicholasjonas.

She seems sweet. I love Joe in the background haha:). I like them, as long as Joe’s happy<3.

• jonastwilight_girl

jonastwilight_girl said:

so are you :) fckin hater

No, I like Ashley

dont hate on her then
    she may have done dirty photos but a lot of celebs have;
    miley, vanessa, hayley williams, rihanna …..

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

Aww <3 Team Jashley Bitches!
    __________

----------
    Oh please, she's a sweet heart. -_-
    -------------
    She's a whore, but love her (:
    ----

I honestly don’t judge on that stuff cause I could care less.