Jonas Bros South American Meet & Greet

• patty

oh fu*ck stop talking about demi -.-
    this is a JONAS post. :)
    and i really don’t care if demi deleted her twitter,she’s annoying ;B

• Blue Waffle

xpleasebemine said:

Did anyone see if she tweeted why she was going to delete? I wanna know.
    It’s really sad though. It’s such a great way to connect with fans. She put it on herself because she tweeted stuff that she knew would cause drama. That’s why in a why I’m happy Selena doesn’t tweet personal things, she’s the only one of Miley, Demi, and her who still has Twitter. She doesn’t cause drama. I honestly feel like Demi doesn’t care about her fans sometimes. She’s so fake. IMO. No h8.

Shut up

• mctiqueen

Lmao! Why in the hell would they be blaming Bieber fans for all this? Can someone explain that? The poor kid hasn’t tweeted in a couple hours. Last thing he said was something about chilling out before his show tomorrow.

• picstoburn

it was justin fans fault. smh they need to shut the fuck up.

• Anonymous18

because theres a rumor on perez that justin “hooked up” with demi

• Anonymous18

DOUBLE POST

• picstoburn

Oct 30, 2010 @ 12:36 am
    mctiqueen said:
    ===
    sigh…. because people thought demi and justin was hooking up

• mctiqueen

Ew. If Bieber did that, I’m done. The end.

• Blue Waffle

mctiqueen said:

—————-

We’re not completely onboard with this, but stranger things have happened!
    Life & Style reports that Justin Bieber recently had a secret hook up with Disney pop princess, Demi Lovato!
    A source close to the pair says that Demi thought Justin was very “mature for his age” and was fairly “shocked” to learn he was an excellent kisser!
    Really? Woooo!
    What do U think? Would Demi hook up with Justin or is he just too young? (We’re leaning towards the latter!)

• mctiqueen

Can someone post the link lmao. Because for one thing, Demi is in South America, and he is in California, and two, he is supposedly dating the girl he’s hugging in my icon. Ugh this just gets weirder by the second.

• SunLight Princess

Demi is an idiot. Fact.

• picstoburn

ngl they did ruin a lot of things -__-

• Anonymous18
  • Blue Waffle

LOL JK Demi deleted her twitter, I doubt that twitter would suspend an account just because Bieber fans reported Demi.

• mctiqueen

Lmao. #dead. When in the world would they have planned this secret hook up, and they are not that smart to escape paps. Bieber, bb, I love ya, but no, just no. haha.

• picstoburn

Demi is an idiot. Fact.

but she does bring in the good drama -_-

• mctiqueen

Once again, I will stand by the statement that Selena is the most classiest of them all.

• you go becky coco

all you fucking demi haters, get the fuck out, seriously. no one cares if you think she’s an idiot or all this crap, it’s lame. just stop commenting and showing how pathetic you all are.

• xxbehappyxx

I’m confused did demi deleted her twitter or was she suspended?

• Anonymous18

ou posted about the hook up rumor. LOL!!!

• picstoburn

Oct 30, 2010 @ 12:40 am
    you go becky coco said:

no one is going to listen to you.

• mctiqueen

Uhh, last time I checked this was a free forum, buddy. If you don’t like it, nobody is asking you to stay :) And I’m not a hater. I just don’t like her :)

• Blue Waffle

mctiqueen said:

Omg why? Just because she didn’t delete her twitter?

• picstoburn

if selena deleted her twitter nobody would care. it just promo after promo.

• you go becky coco

no shit sherlock.
    you’re a dumbass for saying shit to her anyway.

• xxbehappyxx

DOES ANYBODY KNOWS WHAT WAS DEMI’S LAST TWEET? lol, why am i writing in caps?

• deepthroat

Oct 30, 2010 @ 12:41 am
    picstoburn said:
    Oct 30, 2010 @ 12:40 am
    you go becky coco said:

no one is going to listen to you.
    lol This isn’t even a demi post…..

• Anonymous18

awesome

ps:

DEMI DELETED HER TWITTER!! :O

• mctiqueen

Lmao! Oh my God. Now it’s definitely official. She is trying to be Miley. Gurl, please.

• colorfulx

LMFAOO DEMIS TWITTTER GOT SUSPENDED DEADDDDDDDDD !

• Anonymous18

colorfulx said:

LMFAOO DEMIS TWITTTER GOT SUSPENDED DEADDDDDDDDD !

Y THO?

• xpleasebemine

Did anyone see if she tweeted why she was going to delete? I wanna know.

• mctiqueen

That’s so weird. I’m even following Demi on Twitter and I got no mobile updates about her deleting it. At least Miley kinda gave a little hint that she was thinking of doing it. Ugh. This is most likely another pointless PR stunt.

• Anonymous18

now people are saying bieber fans did it. STOP BLAMING ALL US BELIEBERS FOR EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!

• Blue Waffle

Anonymous18 said:

awesome

ps:

DEMI DELETED HER TWITTER!! :O

She was suspended, I bet it was Bieber fans who reporteded her.

• picstoburn

Oct 30, 2010 @ 12:33 am
    xpleasebemine said:
    Did anyone see if she tweeted why she was going to delete? I wanna know.
    she didn’t delete it the twitter people did.

• jeffhardy

demi deleted twitter- yes made my day

• jeffhardy

i wish i could go on tour with the jo bros

• jeffhardy
  • Roxxie

I love how Kevin always shakes the little ones hands and bends down, idk why I just think it’s adorable.
    And LOL to all those girls who just put stuff on Joe, the bracelet, shirt and especially the necklace.

• Blankets

Thanks for sharing, I found this story while searching for rock lyrics, useful comments and great points made. Blankets Keep working, great job, I love it! Thanks!I am definitely bookmarking this page and sharing it with my friends. Custom Blankets I think that is an interesting point, it made me think a bit. Thanks for sparking my thinking cap. Sometimes I get so much in a rut that I just feel like a record. Fleece Blankets I will return to check on upcoming articles.

• jackeam

Joe con el poncho colombiano!! so cute :D

• superJOEman

So jealous of that girl who put the necklace on Joe’s neck!!!! Oh boy oh boy..