Miley Cyrus $100K To Talk About Divorce

mileybillyMiley Cyrus has been offered $100,000 to chat online with users on the college site Room110.com. Media rep Derek Paul: ‘Miley has been through it all and is a great role model for young adults. I know making her a part of the

Room110 community and speaking to students about how to work through tough break-ups, her parents getting divorced, and her various struggles, will be very educational.’ The offer states Miley must chat online..

..with users a few times a month for a year, take some promotional photos for the site’s ad campaign, and visit selected schools across the country speaking to students about how she has dealt with her personal struggles. Do YOU think that Miley should do it?

• wtfbecca

Maybe in a few months. It’s still early in the divorce and she’s probably still hurting so she might not want to talk about it yet. She’s expressing her anger through her clothes right now.

• rainbow3000

If I wasn’t mistaken, wasn’t Miley the one who wanted her parents to divroce so that she have more freedom or something. I’m sure I’m not the only one remembers this.

• PullTheTrigger

100K HELL YEAH! I’d totally do that! What a good deal lmao

• rainbow3000
  • wtfbecca

rainbow3000 said:

When? Was it in an interview?

• Nick?Miley

I love this pic. poor Miley :(

• rainbow3000

When? Was it in an interview?

• wtfbecca

rainbow3000 said:

that’s the link! its back on 2008

haha. That’s not what the article meant. It was that bullshit story that she was filing for emancipation.

• Nick?Miley

it was fake .. for Miley her family is the + important

• rainbow3000

whatever. I’m sure at some point she’s glad they’re not together anymore so that she can live with her enabler mom.

• Britini95

Miley already makes alot of money, and apprently has a close relationship with both her parents, so I don’t think she would do it. Unless she’s mad at them, or something and doesn’t care who they feels or how her two younger siblings feel, which I also doubt.

• wtfbecca

rainbow3000 said:

Please stop acting like you know anything about what goes on in her life because everything we know comes from the “inside sources” that every gossip site, magazine, etc claims to have. Don’t be so naive.

• Britini95

They are both terrible enablers (I’m guessing it’s cause she makes the money and they don’t want to say no to her) BUt Billy Ray is way more of an enabler. He’s the one who hooked her up with the 20 year old underwear model when she was still 15, and he’s the one who allowed the VF shoot to be so provocative.(apprently Tish was not there)

• areyouonDOPE…

Oh great Miley stans attacking !

• PullTheTrigger

Britini95 said:

WTF. my dad would fucking murder me if I even THOUGHT about bringing a 20y/o underwear model home with me :/

she making monaaay!

• wtfbecca

areyouonDOPE… said:
    Oh great Miley stans attacking !

I may stan Miley but I’m not “attacking” anyone. I believe that about every celebrity. People just need to stay the fuck out of their business.

areyouonDOPE… said:
    Oh great Miley stans attacking !

mhmm.

• wtfbecca

Britini95 said:

I heard that neither of her parents were there and she was with her manager or somebody on her team.

• BangThatDrum

PullTheTrigger said:

Britini95 said:

_____

My best friend was with a guy from 10 years older and some girl from my street who just got 18-19 with someone like 20 years older that’s like my WHOLE LIFE BETWEEN THEM.(I’m 20 xD)

• BangThatDrum

wtfbecca said:

Britini95 said:

______

I don’t even get what’s wrong with it? O_o it’s her back BIG WOOP O_o

• Moonbeam

Always the same nonsense.
    To say it plain and simple, Miley is 18, has a job and her own house and doesn’t need her parents anymore to say yes or no. Sure it’s nice to hang with them on the weekends but apart from that she has a life on her own now. There are no mommy or daddy issues for her in this divorce and is obviously doesn’t seem to effect her that much, she’s having dinner out with friends the day her parents file for divorce.

I don’t get why everybody makes the divorce all about Miley. She is old enough. It’s Braison or Noah that people should worry about.

• putlimeinthecoconut

wooooooo the lovely novels.

• viciousmagic

——————————-

Something I still can’t understand is why people make such a big deal about that photoshoot.
    The pictures taken WEREN’T vulgar, bitchy or anything like this. If I were a singer and someome asked me to take artistic pictures like the VF ones, my parents would let me. At least here in my country, no one makes such a big deal because of pics like this. It’s just…ridiculous.

So I don’t see why they’re “bad parents”.

http://peaceloveandariana.tumblr.com/ if you like ariana grande :P

• TraceSTAN

Headline should be “Company makes an offer, not to Miley (knowing that Miley would not do it), but to the press so they can get some media attention out of Miley’s parent’s divorce.”

• Britini95

Exactly. Braison and especially Noah are the one who needs thier parents the most. Just because Miley is the famous one doesn’t mean she’s more important or is feeling more hurt.

• milenator

Thats cool
    im 18 and I would so go to that site not sure if my college peers would see her chat lol (they have ther opinions..)
    but idk it seems so soon for her to something like this

• tvd_forever

OMG !!! What they want from her to say ? This are her parents !! Fuck .. this people really need to stop .. This is to much !!

• TeachMeToBreath

So Miley, How to get over a divorce?

well like dress sexy and like do bad stuff and like be stupid and like be rude to my fans and like yeah thats it. like.

• jeffhardy
  • Sahina

hmm…i don’t think she should UNTIL she’s ready.

but if she does, i hope she gives that money to charity.

• Lilly

That’s kinda rude to ask her to talk about the divorce right now, I mean it just happen. It would be better if they asked her like a year from now. And it seems like all the site wants to do is use her to get publicity

Oct 29, 2010 @ 12:47 pm
    putlimeinthecoconut said:

Greyson Chance and Jusin Bieber had followed me back!!!!!!!
    …..Having a moment here……

JUSTIN BIEBER? :O
    wow.

Ya just made a list that said follow please Justin and he just followed everyone in my list

• Anonymous18

hmmm

• Anonymous18

i tried to get justin bieber to follow me before but after i found out that justin doesnt really tweet half the stuff he says i quit

putlimeinthecoconut said:

Greyson Chance and Jusin Bieber had followed me back!!!!!!!
    …..Having a moment here……

JUSTIN BIEBER? :O
    wow.

oh my god, lmao. i wish i was on that freaking list! xD

Hot and dangerous
    If you’re one of us, then roll with us
    Cause we make the hipsters fall in love

• xSweetCandyxx

Only if she wants to do it if it’s not to hard for her..

Thinkery…

• putlimeinthecoconut

does anyone know a place with cool gifs and things to add on to tumblr?

• angie2much

FUCK NO! That shit is PERSONAL. Is the media REALLY trying to turn Miley into a LOHAN or something.? If I were MC, I wouldn’t take that deal it is PERSONAL and no one needs to know about it but MC and her FAMILY. My Good, the media is soo GOT DAMN NOSY!

Oct 29, 2010 @ 12:53 pm
    Anonymous18 said:

I’ll make sure you’ll be followed as soon as you get a twitter agian:)

• TraceSTAN

angie2much said:

It’s just a website trying to get some free press by making an offer. The entire Media is not trying to “get” Miley.

Oct 29, 2010 @ 12:56 pm
    angie2much said:

Lol

• angie2much

Yaaaa….and how it is that?
    Lots of young celebs been through divorce problem from parnets and noone had gave a dam now all of a sudden Miley’s is like soooo important?
    Sorry I know it’s alot to take in but the last thing she should wants is everyone going up in her face about the divorce
    ===
    they’re saying that dear because Miley is handling it really well. If she didn’t have the strong family background she had, Miley would have had a PUBLIC MELT DOWN. But instead, she’s holding herself together and keep her mind focused on her career. I’d like to see u walk in Miley’s shoes and have ur life under a microscope 24/7. How do u think u would handle ir?

• Anonymous18

I’ll make sure you’ll be followed as soon as you get a Twitter agian:)

that would be pretty cool!!! btw did you read justin’s book yet?

nknknknknknkknknknknkk

Oct 29, 2010 @ 01:00 pm
    Anonymous18 said:

I’ll make sure you’ll be followed as soon as you get a Twitter agian:)

that would be pretty cool!!! btw did you read justin’s book yet?

Not ye but soon

• WYLMITE?

I wish they had donated that $100K to charity.

• angie2much

TraceSTAN said:

angie2much said:

===
    what ever goes online, goes straight to the media. (if ur someone like M iley). Remeber her sexy photos that got hacked in 08 that MC took before she got the role of Hannah? Those were hacked out of her PERSONAL e-mail and sent online and to the media. Whatever Miley tells that site will be sent to gossip sites all over . That’s how people make money off of Miley. AND BTW: MC was 15 when she shot Vanity 14 and not 14. And Two: She was wearing clothes on the shoot. Go find the BTS video online at You Tube.

Oh sorry

(Cough)

• realistgangsta

HELL NO WHAT STAY’S IN THE HOUSE HOLD STAY IN THE HOUSE HOLD

• misscherie13

gosh, leave her alone!
    it just happen, she needs to go through this! she’s just an ordinary girl, she’s not kinda-smart-robot who figure out and gets through things immediately. -.-

• LesleyrockLovesJonas

I don’t think she should do it because it wouldn’t only get the students attention but the media’s too… If it was just for the students, whatever. But it’s not.

• PullTheTrigger

;/

• viciousmagic

of course :)

• ColdAsU

If she wants to and if parents don’t mind then its all fine and dandy.

• peacelovehearts

I’d take that deal to talk about my parents divorce… (;

• Rainey

anybody else having trouble changing their icon?

• CupcakezLover

Sure, I’d do that.

• LucyWhite

It’s her parents’ divorce – what information they disclose is up to them.

• peacelovehearts

Rainey said:
    anybody else having trouble changing their icon?
    Meeeeeee :S

• wtfbecca

Rainey said:
    anybody else having trouble changing their icon?

OU disabled it until they get on a stable server. : )

• christmascash

For all that, that’s actually really cheap. She has to visit schools, chat online a few times a month and of course, photos for a year. For us, it’s an awesome deal and I’d snatch that up in a heartbeat but for Miley, it’s not that much :P

• Hilary

People just need to stay the fuck out of their business.

THis.

• PullTheTrigger

putlimeinthecoconut said:

http://peaceloveandariana.tumblr.com/ if you like ariana grande :P

LMFAO seriously? half of that girl’s twitpics are airbrushed which completely put me off

• rainbow3000

this doesn’t really bother miley much because she already has her own house, life and can be able to support any of her finaces.

• rainbow3000

*finances

• DavidArchiefan

Why is every couple breaking up now?

• m

I doubt Miley would do this. I mean the divorce hasn’t even happened yet. She’s still going through emotions. Besides she doesn’t need the money

• TraceSTAN

So I don’t see why they’re “bad parents”.
    ===
    1. The big deal was a sexually suggestive photoshoot of 14 year old. And naked in a sheet is that.
    2. Annie Leibovitz is an artistic joke who just does celeb photos, it is not like Miley was doing an art shoot for Steichen or Stieglitz.
    3. Bad parenting, not Miley’s fault, someone needs top say no.
    4. So your country believes in the sexual depiction/exploitation of 14 year olds, uhm congrats about that I guess.

putlimeinthecoconut said:

http://peaceloveandariana.tumblr.com/ if you like ariana grande :P

mhmm, pretty serious. & lmfao! ikr? everything is kinda airbrushed in the industry in this day and age though.

• mels

Exactly. Totally agree with tracestan. A 14 year old with millions of fans under 14 should not be naked covered in a sheet trying to be seductive. You don’t have to be naked to be suggestive and a 14 year old Disney superstar should never be suggestive.

• WYLMITE?

TraceStan

Watsup with your icon?

• IfUSeekBritney

That is the creapiest photo I’ve ever seen :/

• WYLMITE?

That picture is so umm weird?
    :O

• BangThatDrum

3. Bad parenting, not Miley’s fault, someone needs top say no.
    ______

LMAO she wasn’t naked :w She even had jeans on and wtf it’s her back O_o

• TraceSTAN

WYLMITE? said:

TraceStan

Watsup with your icon?

I just like it. Looks like he is talking.

• DavidArchiefan

Disturbing pic

• BangThatDrum

mels said:

_____

She wasn’t naked? O_o

• WYLMITE?

TraceSTAN said:

WYLMITE? said:

TraceStan

Watsup with your icon?

I just like it. Looks like he is talking.
    —————–
    Cool I guess.

• putlimeinthecoconut

i hate it when people try and tell you what to do as a anon lmfao.

• DavidArchiefan

The vanity fair thing was so 2008.Can we move on?

• Nick?Miley

So I don’t see why they’re “bad parents”.

The big deal was a sexually suggestive photoshoot of 14 year old. And naked …

what? back = naked or sexually sugestive LOL

The minds of some people are sick NOT the picture

• putlimeinthecoconut

omg i remember when everyone was freaking out about that photoshoot. And omg isn’t this 2010? -.-

‘Miley has been through it all and is a great role model for young adults
    Yaaaa….and how it is that?

• fan4lyftwitter

Nick?Miley said:

So I don’t see why they’re “bad parents”.

The big deal was a sexually suggestive photoshoot of 14 year old. And naked …

what? back = naked or sexually sugestive LOL

The minds of some people are sick NOT the picture

The big deal was not the picture it was the fact that it was miley. Everything she does is publicized ad at this point Miley was squeaky clean the media wanted something so bad to hate on her for since her popularity was huuuuge at this time.

• DavidArchiefan

putlimeinthecoconut said:

My thoughts exactly!

• TraceSTAN

They should have just stuck a dildo in her mouth, after all it’s not a real penis, not suggestive at all, people are so conservative.

• idkMyBFFjill

TraceSTAN said:

I forgot to ask you this but is your icon Sarah Jessica Parker from Family Guy?

• gottalent

Greyson Chance and Jusin Bieber had followed me back!!!!!!!
    …..Having a moment here……

• TraceSTAN

It’s not ALL about Miley all the time. Any 14 year old would be an issue, that is the point. The media does not hate her, lose the martyr complex.

• idkMyBFFjill

gottalent said:

‘Miley has been through it all and is a great role model for young adults

Yaaaa….and how it is that?

—————
    I agree. She’s still dealing with it, like it just happened this week. She can’t say much at this point.

• DavidArchiefan

gottalent said:

Greyson Chance and Jusin Bieber had followed me back!!!!!!!
    …..Having a moment here……
    I remember the time I freaked out when I realized Britney Spears was following me.That was the best day!

• Moonbeam

Who cares. A dress is nothing more than a bit a nicer looking sheet.

• TraceSTAN

idkMyBFFjill said:

TraceSTAN said:

I forgot to ask you this but is your icon Sarah Jessica Parker from Family Guy?

Ah lol yes I forgot the horse gives his name at the end of that.

Thinkery……

(replying to this) – Oct 29, 2010 @ 12:35 pm
    DavidArchiefan said:

gottalent said:

Greyson Chance and Jusin Bieber had followed me back!!!!!!!
    …..Having a moment here……

It’s more like “jump around the room freaked”

• idkMyBFFjill

TraceSTAN said:

idkMyBFFjill said:

TraceSTAN said:

I forgot to ask you this but is your icon Sarah Jessica Parker from Family Guy?

Ah lol yes I forgot the horse gives his name at the end of that.
    =============
    LOL. i love seth mcfarlane. and family guy. idc what haters say, i think its genius. and it tends to my immature needs.

• fan4lyftwitter

TraceSTAN said:

Not that the media hates her but the media loves to hate on child stars who are popular. they love to criticize it has been that way since the 20th century

• TraceSTAN

It’s more like “jump around the room freaked”

Does Britney tweet, thought it was her people? Just curious?

• DavidArchiefan

TraceSTAN said:

It’s more like “jump around the room freaked”

Does Britney tweet, thought it was her people? Just curious?
    Both her and her people tweet

• fan4lyftwitter

idkMyBFFjill said:

TraceSTAN said:

idkMyBFFjill said:

TraceSTAN said:

I forgot to ask you this but is your icon Sarah Jessica Parker from Family Guy?

Ah lol yes I forgot the horse gives his name at the end of that.
    =============

Southparks cool too

• idkMyBFFjill

TraceSTAN said:

It’s more like “jump around the room freaked”

Does Britney tweet, thought it was her people? Just curious?
    Obama follows a buttload of people too. Go for him.

• idkMyBFFjill

Southparks cool too
    Yeah, sometimes its hilarious. So is simpsons. But idk what it is about family guy that makes it my favorite.

• mels

Who cares. A dress is nothing more than a bit a nicer looking sheet.

Yeah but that’s not the point. The point is the idea that comes with being wrapped up in a sheet naked. And her hair, makeup, pose, and facial expression go along with the sheet. It was meant to be suggestive. And I’m not bashing Miley-I love her! But someone should have been there to stand up and say no.

• Britini95

THANK YOU!

• idkMyBFFjill

Hot and dangerous
    If you’re one of us, then roll with us
    Cause we make the hipsters fall in love

Wow

• putlimeinthecoconut

Greyson Chance and Jusin Bieber had followed me back!!!!!!!
    …..Having a moment here……

JUSTIN BIEBER? :O
    wow.

• m

putlimeinthecoconut said:
    Greyson Chance and Jusin Bieber had followed me back!!!!!!!
    …..Having a moment here……

JUSTIN BIEBER? :O
    wow.

he uses some kind of bot to auto-follow a lot of people. He doesn’t even read your tweets so don’t get to excited

• TraceSTAN

Reading this I was nodding my head like, yeah.

Now i’m feeling so fly like a G6

• LetsJumpTheSun

If she wants so, I dont know, I wouldnt, I mean why? Miley has a lot of money so, why…

• Upinflamesfedup

TeachMeToBreath said:

So Miley, How to get over a divorce?

——————————————————–
    Right. How immature some of you can be. Am i the only 19 and above person on this site, it could get a little lonely ‘specially at times like these when i feel like i’m talking to 12yr olds