Selena Gomez Radio Disney Total Access

• jeffhardy
  • Anonymous18

where the fuck is everyone???

• StarStruck33

I’m Bored

• Live?Laugh?DanceForever?

I love Selena but his post is dead beyond belief. -__-

• Blue Waffle

We’re not completely onboard with this, but stranger things have happened!

Life and Style reports that Justin Bieber recently had a secret hook up with Disney pop princess, Demi Lovato!

A source close to the pair says that Demi thought Justin was very “mature for his age” and was fairly “shocked” to learn he was an excellent kisser!

Really? Woooo!

What do U think? Would Demi hook up with Justin or is he just too young? (We’re leaning towards the latter!)

:O

• Anonymous18

^ what the flying fuck

• Blue Waffle

Anonymous18 said:

^ what the flying fuck

LOL It’s on Perez’ site

• Anonymous18

LOL It’s on Perez’ site

i know

• peacenlove

i dont feel like watching

• Blue Waffle

Anonymous18 said:

LOL It’s on Perez’ site

i know

Justin’s a pimp

• Anonymous18

Justin’s a pimp

i thought he was dating jasmine???!

• Blue Waffle

Anonymous18 said:

Justin’s a pimp

i thought he was dating jasmine???!

He is. lol

• mels

I find Justin slightly repulsive. I’m sorry…don’t attack me!! lol

• Blue Waffle

mels said:

I find Justin slightly repulsive. I’m sorry…don’t attack me!! lol

HDU

• Anonymous18

JUSTIN IS NOT REPLUSING TAKE THAT BACK YOU POOPOOHEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Anonymous18

He is. lol

okay good!!

• mels

mels said:

I find Justin slightly repulsive. I’m sorry…don’t attack me!! lol

HDU

I didn’t comprehend that, so I looked it up. Is that How Dare You?? Lol I mean, maybe it’s because I don’t like younger guys? He’s over the age to be “cute” and I don’t find him sexy at all. Haha I don’t know.

• mels

JUSTIN IS NOT REPLUSING TAKE THAT BACK YOU POOPOOHEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha I’m sorry…something about him just irks me.

• Blue Waffle

Anonymous18 said:

He is. lol

okay good!!

I think he is…

• Blue Waffle

I think Justin’s cute and I like his personality.

• mels

Blue Waffle said:

I think Justin’s cute and I like his personality

Lol….ok. And that is the wonderful thing about opinions-we each can have our own.

• Blue Waffle

mels said:

Blue Waffle said:

I think Justin’s cute and I like his personality

No, you’re not allowes to have an opinion.

• mels

mels said:

Blue Waffle said:

I think Justin’s cute and I like his personality

No, you’re not allowes to have an opinion.

Hahaha oh yeah, I forgot that I agreed to that on the Oceanup rules when I signed up. Duh…silly me!

• TraceSTAN

Nothing new.

• crah

lalallallala :)

• idkMyBFFjill

Damn, i got over this song way faster than expected.

• Anonymous18

EWWW KANYE NEEDS TO SHAVE THAT BUSH!!

• Blue Waffle

Didn’t watch the video.

• peacelovehearts

Yeah, I’m not gonna watch that.

• suckit

i can see this post going no where *sigh*

• Anonymous18

GOSH ITS SO BORING!!!!

• LiveLaughLove

I’m to lazy to watch… x)