Justin Bieber Chris Brown Collaboration?

#5975133 Megamind 3D Premiere Held at The Kodak Ballroom in Hollywood, California in October 30th, 2010.Justin Bieber. Fame Pictures, Inc - Santa Monica, CA, USA - +1 (310) 395-0500Justin Bieber may collaborate with one of his idols Chris Brown. He attended the Megamind premiere in Hollywood, California, Friday evening. Photos: Fame.

Chris Brown, who assaulted ex-girlfriend Rihanna in February 2009, said that he’s matured into a ‘great guy’. He told Access Hollywood: ‘Everything is good, I’m definitely, me personally and mentally, I’m a great guy now.

I’m more of a person who is definitely more positive. I have new music coming real soon; I’m in the studio, back & forth, continuously, just having fun. I’m going to continue to make great dance videos and just be me.’

#5975135 Megamind 3D Premiere Held at The Kodak Ballroom in Hollywood, California in October 30th, 2010.Justin Bieber. Fame Pictures, Inc - Santa Monica, CA, USA - +1 (310) 395-0500#5975130 Megamind 3D Premiere Held at The Kodak Ballroom in Hollywood, California in October 30th, 2010.Justin Bieber. Fame Pictures, Inc - Santa Monica, CA, USA - +1 (310) 395-0500

• omnonymous

chris browns career has totally flopped since the rihanna incident and obviously a collaboration with bieber (because hes new and very successfull) could be the thing to bring back his career

oh! i get it

• Tick Tok

My baby

• vonvonbon

those glasses are stupid

• realistgangsta

get it chris and bieber look like a fucking girl ewwww

• ihatepancakes

those glasses are stupid

i think they’re cool.. actually which is stupid is
    bieber. XD

• carbomb__

Yeah! Sounds like a great collaboration. Shut up you ignorant little fucks. Yall are so damn dumb on this website.

• vonvonbon

those glasses are stupid

i think they’re cool.. actually which is stupid is
    bieber. XD

hahah good point haha

• vonvonbon

get it chris and bieber look like a fucking girl ewwww

lol

• mileycrush

cool.
    why do i find justin so annoying lol.
    its like i sometimes like him, i have no problem with him.
    but then the fuckin “beliebers” or wat fuckin’ ever
    THEIRR ANNOYING AS HELLL. they love him way too much.
    its ridicolous, i honestly dont know WAT DA FUCK THEY SEE IN HIM!

feel free to reply to this PLEASEE!!

• omnonymous

its like i sometimes like him, i have no problem with him.
    but then in “beliebers” or wat in’ ever
    THEIRR ANNOYING AS HELLL. they love him way too much.
    its ridicolous, i honestly dont know WAT THEY SEE IN HIM!

feel free to reply to this PLEASEE!!

you shouldnt hate someone becuase of their fans!!

• BrownEyedGirl

Did they necessarily have to put what he did back in 2009?

• urluvismydrugg

“Chris Brown, who assaulted ex-girlfriend Rihanna in February 2009, said that he’s matured into a ‘great guy’.

see now, why you gotta bring that up? /=

• taylorllama

justin bieber has beautiful eyes…
    and I’m glad chris brown is changing.

• omnonymous

HIS EYES ARE BEAUTIFUL I AGREE!!! HIS LIPS ARE ALSO LIKE 2 PERFECT PLEASANTLY PLUMP PILLOWS!!

• FrancyJonasGomez

He irritates me…. I have no clue why, he just does.

• Princess Awesome

I just don’t don’t respect Christ Brown anymore :\
    I don’t even like Rihanna that much but you NEVER hit another person

• ensuringthecrisis

Chris Brown gives me the creeps now
    He still seems like a really violent person to me :/

• Princess Awesome

ensuringthecrisis said:

Chris Brown gives me the creeps now
    He still seems like a really violent person to me :/

same

• CrazyCrunk
  • thedarksunshine

I really don’t think Justin should wear those types of glasses.

• Dinoluverrr

He looks sexy (;
    ILoveHim<3
    Justin Bieber :D

• thedarksunshine

omnonymous said:
    its like i sometimes like him, i have no problem with him.
    but then in “beliebers” or wat in’ ever
    THEIRR ANNOYING AS HELLL. they love him way too much.
    its ridicolous, i honestly dont know WAT THEY SEE IN HIM!

feel free to reply to this PLEASEE!!

you shouldnt hate someone becuase of their fans!!
    They never said they hated Justin..

• omnonymous

i know they never said they hated him but they said SOMETIMES they like him

• Diamondback

Justin(e) better watch out…. Chris Brown hits girls.

• omnonymous

Diamondback said:

Justine) better watch out…. Chris Brown hits girls.

HAHA!!!

• thedarksunshine

omnonymous said:
    i know they never said they hated him but they said SOMETIMES they like him

So? lol, they never said it was because of the fans. They just said the fans are annoying and it’s true. Some of them are.

• omnonymous

So? they never said it was because of the fans. They just said the fans are annoying and it’s true. Some of them are.

okay?

• yurfav69

OMGGGGGG I FIRCKEN LOVE YOU JUSTIN BIEBER!! U R THE HOTTEST AND SEXIEST MAN ALIVE EXCEPT OF ZAC EFRON AND TAYOR HOTNER!!! <3 HATERS BACK OFF MY MAN CUZ WE R GETIN MARRIED ONE DAY BUT HE JUST DOESNT NO IT YET

• yurfav69

• yurfav69

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

o i c wut u did thur chris

• omnonymous

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

o i c wut u did thur chris

explain

• TraceSTAN

carbomb__ said:

How does he seem violent? You never met the man, dumbass.
    This is how he “seems” violent

• TraceSTAN

What did Chris Brown say to Rihanna after he gave her 2 black eyes?

Nothing….he already told her twice.

• TraceSTAN

Why did Chris Brown break up with Rihanna?

He wanted to be free to hit on other women!

• JBeezyDreezy

Noo not Chris, NE-YOO!! Much better, just sayin

• JBeezyDreezy

Why did Chris Brown break up with Rihanna?

He wanted to be free to hit on other women!

get over it u horse!!

• Necy

Let’s not forget Justin Bieber was discovered/got his career by singing Chris Brown’s song “With You” so Chris Brown doesn’t need Justin Bieber to so called “get his career back.” Chris Brown has been #1 on the R&B/Hip-Hop chart on Billboard for several weeks now he doesn’t need anyone to help him out. Have y’all ever thought about Justin may have wanted to collaborate with CB because he’s a very talented dude? Yes, Chris made mistakes in the past but you cannot deny that he’s a very talented young man #enoughsaid

• Blankets

I’ve been around for quite a lot of time, but finally decided to show my appreciation of your work! Blankets Keep posting stuff like this i really like it, In any case I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!nice share, good article, Custom Blankets very usefull for me…thanks. Fleece Blankets I hope you will keep updating your content constantly as you have one dedicated reader here.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

o i c wut u did thur chris

explain

_______________

• ihatepancakes

gay isnt a race YOU IDIOT!!

well… so, not bullying intended ?¿
    i was kidding dude.

• omnonymous

gay isnt a race YOU IDIOT!!

• lalalove

I still love you Chris!!!! :o)

• Jonasluvr_2

holy crapp i wud listen2 dat song!!!! sounds AWESOMEEEEEE

jb is hawwttt soo… ^___^

• carbomb__

How does he seem violent? You never met the man, dumbass.

• realistgangsta

How does he seem violent? You never met the man, dumbass.
    —————
    preach

• purplekoolaid

rihanna was hitting him too. she actually came at him with a stiletto before he beat her! and threw the keys of his $200,000 car out the window in the middle of the night! now im not saying what he did was right because it wasn’t, but NO ONE should hit anyone, regardless if youre a man or a woman. i dont like how rihanna came off all innocent when she was fighting too. they both need mental help.

• milenator

obviously Chris teams up with Biever too help his career
    man I use to like Chris Brown since his debut song ‘Run It’

• ihatepancakes

he looks GAY.
    (not racism intended)

• emilie1230

hes really cute! but sometimes i dont like him

• ItsBlairWaldorf

His ass is seems soo arrogant to me.. I just can’t stand him.

• TraceSTAN

Well it happened Bieber is teaming up with the one person I dislike more than him. Here I thought he was already unbearable, turns out he was just getting warmed up.

• omnonymous

ok

• omnonymous

GET RID OF THOSE GLASSES EWWW WHY DID YOU HAVE TO DO A CLOSEUP OU???!