Ashley Greene Solemn On Tour Bus, Peru

mariaThx Maria!

• peacelovehearts

So did Jashley break up or not?
    *sigh* I hope they did.. not sure why though :/

• JBiebLove

mctiqueen said:

I wish they would at least bring the Anons back. OU is like not even fun anymore, lol.

i know. its really boring now!!

• drise101

I really hope they don’t break up!

• peacenlove

• mctiqueen

I don’t want them to break up, but then again, what do I care? It’s not like I personally know them or anything and nice Bieber icon haha. I loved that SNL episode! Bb lookin’ so cute :)

• pop ate my heart

Ashley, more like Trashley.

• natjbguitargirl

aww

• heartinvasion?

Ashley, more like Trashley.

How is she trash? Seriously, stfu. You don’t even know the girl.

• lhasalil

Christ Almighty, a milli-second in time/a photograph taken in a second and you can read a multitude of emotions into it? Listen, personally I neither particularly care or like Ashley (for the love of God, I swear I never even knew of her existence prior to June 2010) but if Joe is happy with her then so be it, but you certainly will never hear me going ape-shit over ‘Jashley’ – why the hell would I care for a couple who I neither know personally or claim to assume are a match made in heaven. Going by all the photographic coverage recently they do seem to be very happy together and therefore who is anyone outside of that to give an opinion – simply not your place either positively or negitively.

• ColdAsU

If Ashley is trash haters must be the smelly dumpster.Dumpsters smell worse than trash.

• mctiqueen

Preach, sista.

• heartinvasion?

If Ashley is trash, then I wish I was too.
    Joe likes to fuck his trash.

• andrewpeter05

joe likes to fuck his trash lol thats funny

• HBIC

The dumpster is the container that holds the trash. It doesn’t smell like anything…it’s the trash in it that smells. JS XD

• Jaded2all

Man, she is the only significant other on the tour, she must be freaked bored out of her mind all day.

• Andreiita

So did Jashley break up or not?
    *sigh* I hope they did.. not sure why though :/

—————-

No, they’re still together. They were dancing in the concert yesterday during “Black Keys”

• TraceSTAN

Photo was taken just after Ashley was told what her career would be like after Twilight ended.

• realistgangsta

Anonimuss said:

Its def Ashley. Look at the nose. LOL
    hahahaha

• Anonimuss

Oct 31, 2010 @ 05:20 pm
    heartinvasion? said:
    Its def Ashley. Look at the nose. LOL

ignorant prick. stfu -_-
    ===============================

lol. What!?

Tell me that’s not her nose!

• JoeHoe4Life

So did Jashley break up or not?
    *sigh* I hope they did.. not sure why though :/
    ________________________

First of all, No, they didn’t. There was absolutely NO reason to think they did. That was made up by some Jemi stan on Twitter and only idiots would believe that she knew anything.

Secondly, I question the character of anyone who would wish heartbreak on someone else.

• JBiebLove

dear john i see it all now that you’re gone

• heartinvasion?

he’s from victorious

• heartinvasion?

JBiebLove said:

heartinvasion? said:

who’s avan?

he’s from victorious

Oh, WOW. when the fuck did he started hanging out with Miley?

• ColdAsU

No one said it wasn’t her.

• mctiqueen

• lhasalil

foxface87 said:

erika_01
    Cool! One of my friends met her a couple of times, she has nothing but nice things to say about her every time. She’s just adorable.

People waiting for Jashley to break up have some serious waiting to do, apparently. They already proved many wrong lasting this long :)
    Awww that’s such a lovely story!

If they ever do break up though, I’m sure we here will never hear from you again – one reason being, you won’t be able to speak for all the fucking egg on your face!

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

Um her and Joe didn’t break up.
    Last night they were dancing to black keys and Joe gave her a kiss.

• lhasalil

lhasalil said:

foxface87 said:

erika_01

Awww that’s such a lovely story!

So sorry, but this Ashley/Jashley stan so rubs me up the wrong way with all their awww, they’re so adorable, made for each other, perfect together shit ….. it just sends me off on one and I consider myself a Joe stan albeit one that doesn’t consider him perfect or beyond criticism. I just cannot bear sycophantic shit like that!

• JoeHoe4Life

I’m so amused at how many people believed all those rumors that were going around yesterday. Why does ANYONE think some little girl sitting home in her room farting around on Twitter would know what was going on down in South America? I guess if someone tweets something you wish was true, you can delude yourself into believing it, but the logic in that is seriously lacking. I gave people more credit than that, but clearly that was my mistake.

• Its called Jaylor

her..

• JoeHoe4Life

We better get pictures of Joe and Ashley’s costumes tonight. As well as the rest of the guys costumes. Ashley was tweeting that she’ll take a lot of pictures, I hope they twitpic at least one.

• erika_01

yup! I saw her at the meet and greet here in Peru … she’s so nice and gorgeous!

• CurlySue

No one cares.

• CurlySue

No one cares.

• CurlySue

Wow, that wasn’t supposed to show up twice,

• suzii18023

alright?

• foxface87

erika_01

• myfactoryanimal?

hm.

• WYLMITE?

Look at your own self in the mirror before commenting on her nose.

• TraceSTAN

Which nose? she has had more nose jobs than most people have changes of underwear.

• Jaded2all

I know that is awful, but I can’t stop laughing! So True!

• Dianag_18

I saw her but I didnt scream because I think She is a ordinary girl just like me.

• Tick Tok

she’s got MJ’s nose

• TraceSTAN

Tick Tok said:

she’s got MJ’s nose

lol i had a joke, too cruel even for me to say. I’ll be nice.

• Tick Tok

TraceSTAN said:

Tick Tok said:

she’s got MJ’s nose

lol i had a joke, too cruel even for me to say. I’ll be nice.

bahaha

• Anonimuss

Oct 31, 2010 @ 05:48 pm
    TraceSTAN said:
    ———————————-

No nose job.

• HBIC

———————————-

No nose job.

:\ That sucks.

• clair3w

just like the jonas brothers they are ordinary guys… but i bet you would scream if you saw them? ah.

• TraceSTAN

Anonimuss said:

Oct 31, 2010 @ 05:48 pm
    TraceSTAN said:
    ———————————-

No nose job.

front seems same, I’m talking about old pics of her profile, her nose was normal at one point, now it’s on a 45 degree angle kind of like a pig’s snout. Of course maybe she just sleeps on her face and it changed naturally over time.

• w

Kay.

• xJonasXCandyx

YAY! -_-

• mctiqueen

Okay. Call me slow as hell, but what does solemn mean again? Lmao.

• Entertainmentlove

cool 0_0

• DONTCALLMEJESS

@OceanUP Have you posted the pics of avan & miley?
    Oh god, avan is hot.

• mels

Yes because you can tell someone’s emotion by ONE picture lol

• Foxy

mels said:

Yes because you can tell someone’s emotion by ONE picture lol

OU can!!

• Anonimuss

Its def Ashley. Look at the nose. LOL

• Andreiita

She was smiling when she pass by my side :)

• JBiebLove

mctiqueen said:

Okay. Call me slow as hell, but what does solemn mean again? Lmao.

1. Formal and dignified.
    2. Not cheerful or smiling; serious

• FrancyJonasGomez

Uh ok… So does this prove that they’re still together?