Joe Jonas JUMPS INTO FANGIRLS

DIGITAL IMAGE DIGITAL IMAGE

• superJOEman

Oh my Joseph Adam Jonas!!! <3

• suzii18023

bad choice…

• FrancyJonasGomez

Asshole, why couldn’t he do that in the concert I went to.

• FrancyJonasGomez

it seems like as soon as demi leave the tour becomes all fun and happy. O__o
    I agree.

• SunLight Princess

Haha They are better off without Demi.
    The vibe is 10 times happier.
    But if I was a Demi fan, I would be pissed off at her. She just leaves? What an unprofessional biotch. I’m not buying the asthma lie.

• JBiebLove

i want to hear what really happened

• w

Just gonna leave this here :)

• mels

This whole not knowing what’s going on with Demi and them thing is really bothering me! Haha I’m not even crazy fans for them or anything, I mean I like them and all…..but I’m just so curious!! I guess we’ll never really know though.

• ItHadtobeYou

Haha They are better off without Demi.
    The vibe is 10 times happier.

THIS!

• WakaWakaEhEh

Demi and her crew won’t tell us crap.

• Tick Tok

Kevin and Joe look like monkeys.

• SunLight Princess

w said:

Just gonna leave this here :)

I think that’s the best video I’ve ever seen..

mels said:

at this point no matter what they say or release you know it’s going to be pure BS. I’m curious also, a bit annoying. Demi should let it rip and get it all off her chest, fuck ‘em all.

I love your comments.

it seems like as soon as demi leave the tour becomes all fun and happy. O__o

What is so different about these two pics that we haven’t seen before on this whole tour?

I love your comments.

lol thanks, i usually annoy a lot of people here

I just pissed off the entire UK in another post.

• WakaWakaEhEh

Nick looks happy.. kinda. Eh, it’s hard to tell with him :P

• myfactoryanimal?

will people who are hating demi just shut the fuck up?
    she adores! south america, she always performs when shes sick, so its obviously something more than asthma.
    stop being such gullible pricks.
    its pathetic.

• w

As much I love how Joe works the stage, sometimes I wish he’d just snatch JT’s guitar and just play something he wrote from his heart.

I’d die.

• thedarksunshine

It’s a good thing Jonas fans can control themselves. They don’t actually attack the boys.
    Imagine if it was Bieber, O.o

• xO

Oct 31, 2010 @ 07:12 pm

I love your comments.

lol thanks, i usually annoy a lot of people here

I just pissed off the entire UK in another post.
    What did you say?
    I want to know I I’d be offended.

• xO

If*

• WakaWakaEhEh

Imagine if it was Bieber, O.o
    __-

Crazy teenies who knows what kinds of things they could’ve done.

thedarksunshine said:

Imagine if it was Bieber, O.o

That’s cause Bieber is pure sexy. The fans can’t help themselves.

• PullTheTrigger

It’s funny how people take asthma so lightly, I don’t believe Demi has asthma but it CAN take a toll on people’s lives, and badly.. My mum was put on life support 4 times because of her asthma and she never did hard exercise or anything..

• DiamondsAreForever

will people who are hating demi just shut the fuck up?
    stop being such gullible pricks.
    its pathetic.
    THIS!

true dat

What did you say?
    I want to know I I’d be offended.

I’m not sure really, they were talking about Take That being the biggest band ever. I simply said they do even get released here (which is true, the label does not release their stuff in the US, Canada) and they are not known. I guess saying Take That is not know somewhere is offensive, they got really mad at me.

• CoolerThanU

Awe, that looks fun :-)
    IWANNAGOTOAJONASANDDEMICONCERT!!

• WakaWakaEhEh

Awe, that looks fun :-)
    IWANNAGOTOAJONASANDDEMICONCERT!!
    ___

Correction:
    IWANNAGOTOAJONASCONCERT!!!

• DONTCALLMEJESS

Just gonna leave this here :)

***

I just watch that like 10 times.. <3333

• AnonLovesPretzels

SunLight Princess said:

Haha They are better off without Demi.
    The vibe is 10 times happier.
    —————-

• ItHadtobeYou

Awe, that looks fun :-)
    IWANNAGOTOAJONASANDDEMICONCERT!!
    ___

Correction:
    IWANNAGOTOAJONASCONCERT!!!

THIS=WIN :)

• http://blog.educastur.es/vcseccionbilingue/think-of-an-object/ Genna Kracke

I

• karaclouds

how did i know the idiot would be here…
    —————-

wich one?

the one who was arguing about british music :@

raises hand

told ya

karaclouds said:

how did i know the idiot would be here…
    —————-

wich one?

the one who was arguing about british music :@

oh lol

• putlimeinthecoconut

traceSTAN are you a girl or boy? :/

girl

told ya

bahahaha

FrancyJonasGomez said:
    All i’m going to say is back your shit up, or shut the fuck up.
    People here obviously don’t know shit, so stop blaming The Jonas Brothers for Demi leaving the tour.

rood

• TraceSTAN

Don’t think i’ve ever seen a guy on here, i just assume they’re all girls. any guy raise a hand.

• w

Gave up on pre-calc homework.

• picstoburn

all the guys left. well one with the fireflys icon.

• vikkisquires

Oct 31, 2010 @ 08:03 pm
    string-of-lights said:

vikkisquires said:

Oh right. Haha.
    They’re really not that big. I barely know them and I live in the U.K.

Really u live in the UK and u barely know them …
    they are huge in the UK im not really a big fan so i dont really care what they do and dont buy there music but i
    defo know who they are.

i live in the uk too,
    and they are big,
    but mostly their fans are older people tbh, anyone over 25/30?
    although their music does get to number 1/high in the charts….so younger people do listen to it.
    they sold out their tour MAJOR QUICK, they crashed all the ticket sites, it was crazy.

I know right it was crazy all systems crashed lol
    And your totally right most peeps are over a certain age.
    there music is okay im just not a big fan.
    but im sure there tour will be epic.

• string-of-lights

vikkisquires said:

Oh right. Haha.
    They’re really not that big. I barely know them and I live in the U.K.

Really u live in the UK and u barely know them …
    defo know who they are.

i live in the uk too,
    and they are big,
    but mostly their fans are older people tbh, anyone over 25/30?

• string-of-lights

LOL ^ you’ll all be like
    “O.O SHES CRAZY” now….

You read my mind.

heh, i knew it!
    but on the plus side,
    more joe for you? :)

• putlimeinthecoconut

wow. no one is egging my nieghborhood.

lol shouldn’t that be a good thing?

bahaha kind of is… but this halloween is so freaking quiet. *sigh*

• MeenuD

And the best Halloween costume goes to… http://twitpic.com/32rxwy

• MrsJimHalpert

Oct 31, 2010 @ 08:02 pm
    Oct 31, 2010 @ 08:02 pm
    MrsJimHalpert said:
    Oct 31, 2010 @ 07:59 pm
    picstoburn said:
    this halloween was so boring.
    —————-
    I cosign with this.

i think it was because it was on a sunday this year.
    IA. On top of that I had to work. So now I’m tired as shit and I don’t feel like socializing. Yeah. It being on a Sunday sucks.

MeenuD said:

And the best Halloween costume goes to… http://twitpic.com/32rxwy

A troll costume, cute

• karaclouds

how did i know the idiot would be here…

(replying to this) – Oct 31, 2010 @ 08:06 pm
    DiamondsAreForever said:

Oct 31, 2010 @ 07:11 pm

it seems like as soon as demi leave the tour becomes all fun and happy. O__o

it just looked boring to me.

demi is not part of the jb set

i don’t care.

Then, why did you mentioned about her?

i meant i didn’t care what tiktok had to say. it’s my opinion,i hate when people try to change it.

Oct 31, 2010 @ 08:04 pm
    putlimeinthecoconut said:
    wow. no one is egging my nieghborhood.

lol shouldn’t that be a good thing?

bahaha kind of is… but this halloween is so freaking quiet. *sigh*

i know but more candy for me :D

Oct 31, 2010 @ 08:10 pm
    karaclouds said:

how did i know the idiot would be here…
    —————-

wich one?

• xxbehappyxx

Nick Jonas <333

• Tick Tok

i wasnt trying to change your opinion just informing you that demi is not part of the jonas set

Oct 31, 2010 @ 08:14 pm

ok then.

i had an awesome day

• WakaWakaEhEh

__-

Well for as I’ve known there’s been ”Jason” umm.. I think realisticganster is one and ”Gandolf” ?

• Underdog

It’s just one person.And she’s like 32 years old.

• mctiqueen

Who is this jobros updates person? Lmao. I mean, I think it’s great that they are updating and whatnot, but is there like just one person who runs the account or more people?

• karaclouds

i wonder when jonas are gonna announce an european tour?

realistgangsta is a girl

• w

O/T but I’m re-listening to Selena’s cover of Mama Do and its really not that bad.

karaclouds said:

i wonder when jonas are gonna announce an european tour?

Maybe they could open for Take That.

I’m kidding… I ate dinner, I’m the nice horse now.

• w

karaclouds said:

i wonder when jonas are gonna announce an european tour?
    I don’t think they’re doing one.

some guys are jason, sirbrody, gandolf, and isarcasting

• TraceSTAN

I think Gandolf is busy with his record deal, is that the right guy?

• xxbehappyxx

WakaWakaEhEh said:
    __-

i believe that iSarcasting is a boy…

• karaclouds

karaclouds said:

i wonder when jonas are gonna announce an european tour?

Maybe they could open for Take That.

I’m kidding… I ate dinner, I’m the nice horse now

im not even gonna fight,
    i think american music is good but so is britain

btw jedward are IRISH,and most people in the UK hate them – their album flopped :)
    oh and don’t mess with take that here, there the shizz

• w

Am I the only one who doesnt have the bold, italic etc buttons anymore?

w said:

Am I the only one who doesnt have the bold, italic etc buttons anymore?

no some people just memorize that stuff.

w said:

Her singing has improved a lot

lol

people order our patties

• TraceSTAN

So no horror films for anyone tonight?

some guys are jason, sirbrody, gandolf, and isarcasting

wasnt there some felix dude too?

@JBiebLove

subtle

BANNED

NOOOOOO

karaclouds said:

i wonder when jonas are gonna announce an european tour?

i don’t think they’re going to europe. i feel bad for their european fans.

• putlimeinthecoconut

apparently taylor swift and jake gylenhaal are dating.
    —-> -________-

• w

He Still Loves Me <3
    ;)

TraceSTAN said:

So no horror films for anyone tonight?

the exorcist

putlimeinthecoconut said:

apparently taylor swift and jake gylenhaal are dating.
    —-> -________-

yep

putlimeinthecoconut said:

some guys are jason, sirbrody, gandolf, and isarcasting

wasnt there some felix dude too?

what about the person that always has Selena’s or Miley’s chest icons? forget the name

• xxbehappyxx

w said:
    Am I the only one who doesnt have the bold, italic etc buttons anymore?

no i don’t have it either. :P

TraceSTAN said:

So no horror films for anyone tonight?

the exorcist

mine is scarier… The Last Song.

no. they are girls

no. they are girls

ah good to know, thanks, i should never assume

putlimeinthecoconut said:

some guys are jason, sirbrody, gandolf, and isarcasting

wasnt there some felix dude too?

lol what, heartinvasion? thats a girl :p & if your talking about the new user then… shes a girl too. lmao.

*YAWNS*

TraceSTAN said:

So no horror films for anyone tonight?

the exorcist

mine is scarier… The Last Song.

lmao

• Tick Tok

TraceStan do you like metro station?

• TraceSTAN

lol i see an icon of selena’s breasts, am i weird to assume it was a guy?

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

Lol they all seem to be having an amazing time with Demi gone now.
    I honestly couldn’t give two shits if she was gone or not cause idgaf about her.

hello

• JBeezyDreezy

Awwh haha tht is too hilarious! :) tsbm

Shake, shake, shake, shake, shake it
    Shake, shake, shake, shake, shake it
    Shake, shake, shake, shake, shake it
    Shake, shake, shake, shake, shake it

who isn’t

• JBiebLove

I WANTED 2 MAKE THIS MY ICON BUT I CANT!

• putlimeinthecoconut

lol i see an icon of selena’s breasts, am i weird to assume it was a guy?

lmfaoo. yeah the blue one? hmmm… that was quite awkward.

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

God, damn oceanup needs to bring back the bold, italic and other shit buttons back, I’m sick of writing all this shit out. -_-

limeinthecoconut said:
    some guys are jason, sirbrody, gandolf, and isarcasting

wasnt there some felix dude too?

that was ina.

• putlimeinthecoconut

I WANTED 2 MAKE THIS MY ICON BUT I CANT!

anonymous18?

anonymous18?

testing

some guys are jason, sirbrody, gandolf, and isarcasting

wasnt there some felix dude too?

that was ina.

O_O
    lol kaaaaay.

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

that was ina.

Wah?
    I wasn’t no felix shit.

• picstoburn

how do you get the bold writing -_-

Shake, shake, shake, shake, shake it
    Shake, shake, shake, shake, shake it
    Shake, shake, shake, shake, shake it
    Shake, shake, shake, shake, shake it

who isn’t

I like some metro station songs ngl

Oct 31, 2010 @ 08:44 pm
    ImNotAnnoying2.0 said:
    that was ina.

Wah?
    I wasn’t no felix shit.

you were some guy named “josh” before.

anonymous18?

the poop gives you away

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

you were some guy named “josh” before.

Then why are you saying I was a felix? o.O

anonymous18?

omfg. LMAO! i just guessed. woah see how i know you? xD

omfg. LMAO! i just guessed. woah see how i know you? xD

i think everyone knows who i am. haha

Oct 31, 2010 @ 08:46 pm
    ImNotAnnoying2.0 said:
    you were some guy named “josh” before.

Then why are you saying I was a felix? o.O

wasn’t that the username?

no the username was joshguy i think

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

Then why are you saying I was a felix? o.O

wasn’t that the username?

uhhh no. -_-
    anyways I just looked him up on google and what the fuck? how could you ‘mistake’ me for him?

Baby baby baby

Oct 31, 2010 @ 08:50 pm
    no the username was joshguy i think

oh okay nvm.

Oct 31, 2010 @ 08:50 pm
    ImNotAnnoying2.0 said:
    Then why are you saying I was a felix? o.O

wasn’t that the username?

uhhh no. -_-

nvm.

• JoeHoe4Life

The bold and italic buttons aren’t coming back, and anons aren’t coming back either.

• putlimeinthecoconut

lol how do you guys know she was Josh? unless she admitted to it…

Baby baby baby

i have a baby gif icon

• xxbehappyxx

I was lucky that Demi was at my concert…

putlimeinthecoconut said:

how do you guys know she was Josh? unless she admitted to it…

she did

• Tick Tok

Stacey is there an OT post in AD?

Tick Tok said:

Stacey is there an OT post in AD?

Tick Tok said:

Stacey is there an OT post in AD?

thanks!

This post died

both ad and ou are dead

Oct 31, 2010 @ 08:53 pm
    JoeHoe4Life said:

um yes they are. intill they do something.

Oct 31, 2010 @ 09:00 pm

both ad and ou are dead

true

picstoburn obviously we can creep there when its locked because we are members

• JoeHoe4Life

um yes they are. intill they do something.
    __________________________

UMMMM….at this point, there are no plans to bring back anons. That could change. The other buttons might also have to stay turned off.

• jeffhardy

joe jonas> sexier than beiber

• jeffhardy

ur saying that about a guy who cried on stage after his break up with CB. she had completely torn him

• LoveToLove

Has anyone ever watched the fourth kind

• peacelovehearts

Just gonna leave this here :)

Why is everyone going for his shirt?
    I’d be pulling off those pants of his…. O_o

WakaWakaEhEh said:

I just found out Ashley has an older brother named ”Joe” lmao.
    Joe and him have a lot in common.

• PullTheTrigger

WakaWakaEhEh said:

I just found out Ashley has an older brother named ”Joe” lmao.

O.O

• WakaWakaEhEh

Why is everyone going for his shirt?
    I’d be pulling off those pants of his…. O_o
    __

Well I would want to see if he really does have abs under there ;)

• JBiebLove

i know how to outline text in photoshop! i didnt know it was extremely easy

• Libelinha

I also find it really creepy that NOBODY in the tour mencioned Demi in their tweets or replied fans about her. I think they were forbidden and can’t say anything about Demi, and were told to tweet normally.
    J-Man, his sister, DaniVitale, Shorty and Luke were very close to Demi – pics + I love you or I miss you (during the break on tour) tweets -, so they would have tweeted sth, IF THEY COULD.
    At least her band would have tweeted sth about her, like ‘I missed Demi on stage’. They are her band since the beginning and they love her. And let’s be honest, her band can be fired if Demi and her father want (it’s not a band for tour, it’s HER band), so of course they would tweet sth about her not performing with them, IF THEY COULD.
    Something big happenned – she could have had an asthma attack, but with serious reasons behind it.

• Danger-ous

Who gives a shit what happened to Demi. Reap as you sow, bitch.

Joe on the other hand, is amazeballs. Good thing he’s not having public meltdowns. :(

peacelovehearts said:

Tick Tok said:
    Kevin and Joe look like monkeys.
    Really? because i always thought that was nick’s resemblance.
    —————–

Nah, Nick looks like a cute little mouse.

lol thanks, i usually annoy a lot of people here

I just pissed off the entire UK in another post.

lol they couldn’t handle the truth

• Danger-ous

Um, I can tell you right now, Demi did not have an asthma attack. That’s a nice PC way of saying something bigger happened that we can’t tell you about. But this is a nice “ailment” that is unassuming and not her fault.

Nicks hairband irks me.

anger-ous said:

Who gives a shit what happened to Demi. Reap as you sow, bitch.

A lot of people actually care about Demi

• putlimeinthecoconut

I just found out Ashley has an older brother named ”Joe” lmao.
    _______________________________

Her father is also named Joe.

that + your icon = O__O

• peacelovehearts

JoeHoe4Life said:
    I just found out Ashley has an older brother named ”Joe” lmao.
    _______________________________

Her father is also named Joe.
    Oh my, I believe this is a sign they should break up.
    Yes? Good. (:

• Danger-ous

Oct 31, 2010 @ 07:42 pm

anger-ous said:

Who gives a shit what happened to Demi. Reap as you sow, bitch.

A lot of people actually care about Demi
    Ok. A lot of people don’t. Obviously.

• peacelovehearts

Tick Tok said:
    Kevin and Joe look like monkeys.
    Really? because i always thought that was nick’s resemblance.
    —————–

Nah, Nick looks like a cute little mouse.
    ——————-
    Or a rat…

What’s that term for people with no emotions, oh yeah psychopaths or sociopaths

• JoeHoe4Life

Oh my, I believe this is a sign they should break up.
    Yes? Good. (:
    ____________________________

I’m sure they will because you say so.

• w

Or a rat…
    OK mouse and monkey I can kinda sorta see, but rat?
    ROOD.

• peacelovehearts

JoeHoe4Life said:
    Oh my, I believe this is a sign they should break up.
    Yes? Good. (:
    ____________________________

I’m sure they will because you say so.
    ——————
    I’ve got the powerrrrr. (;

• Danger-ous

Oct 31, 2010 @ 07:45 pm

What’s that term for people with no emotions, oh yeah psychopaths or sociopaths
    It’s sociopath and I don’t feel one bit sorry for the girl. So I guess I claim that title.

Far worse things have happened to far better people so Demi and her little pity party one woman show will never get my sympathy. Happy Halloween.

• w

Good god, I have to do pre-calc. -_-

• TraceSTAN

JS he reminds me of Dexter, or Burt.

I said good day sir.

• peacelovehearts

w said:
    Good god, I have to do pre-calc. -_-
    ROFLLL, good luck with that.
    I pretty much gave up the second day of that class… O_O

• MeenuD

Cooooooooooool.

• ferita

THIS WAS IN MEXICO CITY!!!!! I TOUCH HIM!!!!WAS INCREDIBLE!!!! I LOVED DEMI IN THE CONCERT!!!! WAS FABULOUS!!!! LOVE HER

Danger-ous said:

Oct 31, 2010 @ 07:42 pm

anger-ous said:

Who gives a shit what happened to Demi. Reap as you sow, bitch.

A lot of people actually care about Demi
    Ok. A lot of people don’t. Obviously.

Ok, that explains why she was a TT on twitter. obviously.

Oct 31, 2010 @ 07:11 pm

it seems like as soon as demi leave the tour becomes all fun and happy. O__o

it just looked boring to me.

• JoeHoe4Life

I’ve got the powerrrrr. (;
    ____________________________

Yes, you’re so much stronger than every other teenage girl who has been trying to tell them how to live their lives recently. RME

• DiamondsAreForever

Danger-ous said:

Oct 31, 2010 @ 07:42 pm

anger-ous said:

Who gives a shit what happened to Demi. Reap as you sow, bitch.

A lot of people actually care about Demi
    Ok. A lot of people don’t. Obviously.

Well some of us really care about what happened to
    Demi and remember that this is a Camp Rock 2 tour…
    not a Jonas Brother tour.

• ellelovesjonas

I really really like Demi and I don’t think she deserves all this hate :/

• DiamondsAreForever

Nov 1, 2010 @ 08:29 am
    ellelovesjonas said:

I really really like Demi and I don’t think she deserves all this hate :/
    You are absolutely right.

• vikkisquires

ellelovesjonas said:

I really really like Demi and I don’t think she deserves all this hate :/

But does Joe also deserves all this hate.
    I think no one does.
    we dont know what went down or what is happining at the mo between them.

I’m sure within time everything will work work and they will be back to being really good friends as they will come to realise there friendship is wroth more then them not bing friends at all.
    Everyone needs to just give it time.

• Anonymous25

joe jonas> sexier than beiber
    No doubt about it…Joe is a freaking hottie!! :) Nick goes on the same way already
    Beiber still has a body of a 12 year old…no sexy at all!! and hes 16 wtf?? lol

i creep ad but i dont comment

picstoburn obviously we can creep there when its locked because we are members

dumbass.

Some TraceSTAN love

• WYLMITE?

ellelovesjonas said:

I really really like Demi and I don’t think she deserves all this hate :/
    At this point, I think Joe and Ashley are getting more hate than Demi.

Some girls are like really so pathetic. They are basically being cyber bullies. I wonder how old they are.

i creep ad but i dont comment

me too. i made another account but im still too scared to comment! i dont know why

• WYLMITE?

First they bash on Joe for everything. Then they ask him to tweet something about Demi.

Just so they know, his life does not revolve around Demi.
    He’s not a puppet.

i creep ad but i dont comment

because people on ad are uptight

• Michellehorstink

i think it is really mean what all of you say about demi.
    I think this is really bad because she is sometimes verry sick and still performs.

So shut your mouth she is 10000 times better than you !!!
    and alot of people care about her like nick jonas.
    Its her best friend sinse joe and she broke up

fuck the haters

• JBiebLove

the point is..i just dont want to comment on there. okay? some people want to lurk. its their life

• Tick Tok

oh and they discriminate people who come from ou

because people on ad are uptight

yeah. i dont want to comment because everyone knows eachother there and they are sarcastic all the time

LMFAO.

• picstoburn

then why do you look at my twitter? :p

• Tick Tok

why is demi’s backup singer in ecuador?

then why do you look at my Twitter? :p

i dont look at it all the time. just to see whats been going on. thats the point of having followers

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

what the hell do you mean why do you look at my Twitter? please. I look at all the oceanuppers Twitters. How do you think I know whenever some of you bitches be talking about me. -_-

Oct 31, 2010 @ 09:09 pm

then why do you look at my Twitter? :p

-_________- so you follow me without telling me that’s creepy.

• TraceSTAN

I don’t follow anyone on twitter, just creep

• JBiebLove

so you follow me without telling me that’s creepy.

i dont follow you or have a twitter. im just saying why are you scared of me looking at your tweets when you have followers that do the same thing

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

I follow people but I still will randomly just go on someone’s Twitter profile and Just look at some tweets I missed. I’m sure everyone does that.

• Tick Tok

I only follow celebs and ou on twitter

Oct 31, 2010 @ 09:13 pm
    JBiebLove said:
    so you follow me without telling me that’s creepy.

hay im doing you a favor,im just wondering why cause my tweets are boring -_-

Oct 31, 2010 @ 09:11 pm
    ImNotAnnoying2.0 said:

i don’t have time for that.

hay im doing you a favor,im just wondering why cause my tweets are boring -_-

You’re tweets are awesome, big fan.

• xxbehappyxx

both ad and ou are dead
    and boring…lol AD is making me hungry they’re talking about food :P

Oct 31, 2010 @ 09:15 pm
    hay im doing you a favor,im just wondering why cause my tweets are boring -_-

You’re tweets are awesome, big fan.

:o

• Voice of reason

Everybody seems quite enthusiastic. I’m not acusing them of not caring about their dear friend, but they sure do have a funny way of showing it…

• JBiebLove

rah rah rah ah ah want your bad romance

Oct 31, 2010 @ 09:15 pm
    hay im doing you a favor,im just wondering why cause my tweets are boring -_-

You’re tweets are awesome, big fan.

:o

Actually just checked, guessing you are not Picstoburn on twitter, they talk a lot of sports.

Voice of reason said:

they’re supposed to entertain their fans not bore them to death

Voice of reason said:

I read that as “dead friend” the first 2 times, thought i missed something and had to keep rereading.

Oct 31, 2010 @ 09:19 pm

Oct 31, 2010 @ 09:15 pm
    hay im doing you a favor,im just wondering why cause my tweets are boring -_-

You’re tweets are awesome, big fan.

:o

nope that’s not me :p

hay im doing you a favor,im just wondering why cause my tweets are boring -_-

You’re tweets are awesome, big fan.

:o

OMG ROFL.

• putlimeinthecoconut

ahhhh i just want to change my damn iconnnn. smh

awww man :(

awww man :(

don’t feed the trolls.

• Voice of reason

they’re supposed to entertain their fans not bore them to death
    Sweetheart I’m reffering to the Jonas Brothers. Which have a tendacy to wear their hearts on their sleeves. They never were the best actors.

& to Trace; Yes I made sure to use extra sarcasm with that term. (;

(replying to this) – Oct 31, 2010 @ 09:20 pm
    JoeHoe4Life said:
    um yes they are. intill they do something.
    __________________________

well i hope not.

• clair3w

i wish that was me<33

• clair3w

he is so freaking hot. nomnom.

joe!

• clair3w

nobody’s here? -.-

clair3w said:

nobody’s here? -.-

no. its dead

Oct 31, 2010 @ 09:23 pm

awww man :(

don’t feed the trolls.

wait she’s a troll?

wait she’s a troll?

shes not a troll. shes an old user

• JoeHoe4Life

The hottie was taking his life in his hands there!

Voice of reason said:

they’re supposed to entertain their fans not bore them to death

& to Trace; Yes I made sure to use extra sarcasm with that term. (;
    —————

Since when do the JB show emotion. They’re robots.
    Although Nick’s been tweeting bible verses.

wait she’s a troll?

shes not a troll. shes an old user

missed the name i thought you quoted from the previous page. Joe Hoe is fine

Oct 31, 2010 @ 09:28 pm

wait she’s a troll?

shes not a troll. shes an old user

missed the name i thought you quoted from the previous page. Joe Hoe is fine

oh ok.

it seems like as soon as demi leave the tour becomes all fun and happy. O__o

• SellyismygirlCrush

It hailed/snowed today >.<

• picstoburn

anyway im going to go outside peace.

• WakaWakaEhEh

It hailed/snowed today >.< __ I’m jealous.

• peacelovehearts

I would’ve pulled down his pants & raped him.

• Voice of reason

Since when do the JB show emotion. They’re robots.
    Although Nick’s been tweeting bible verses.
    I wouldn’t exactally call them robots. But maybe that’s just me. You can interpret their false emotions any way YOU want.

I don’t know if you would remember or not. But I recall Joe was quite vulnerable at a concert due to the fact that he lost a girlfriend. So basically your argument about them being “robots” is invalid. & as for Nick quoting bible verses; no one will know what thats about util or possibly if he decides to tell the press.

Hope that helped.

Oh

• TraceSTAN

Think most anons are users now anyways.

Hope that helped.
    —————

Oh yeah I forgot that he cried in a concert because camilla cheated on him with multiple men

Is that you taylor?

• WakaWakaEhEh

Think most anons are users now anyways.
    __

I still want the anons back.

Is that you taylor?

lol

• Voice of reason

Speculation after speculation.

Although I’m not exactaly sure why I’m still surprised.. This is OceanUp.

• Satan

So I hear you guys are looking for a guy…

WakaWakaEhEh said:

Think most anons are users now anyways.
    __

I still want the anons back.

I just thought most anons were users that logged out to say something mean as an anon and then logged back in.

Satan said:

So I hear you guys are looking for a guy…

i havent seen you in forever, satan!!

Oct 31, 2010 @ 09:36 pm
    Voice of reason said:

Speculation after speculation.

Although I’m not exactaly sure why I’m still surpised.. This is OceanUp.

it’s not speculation

• JBiebLove

no thats in AD. logging out as an anon then logging back as a user would be tedious

• Voice of reason

Thats a tad pathetic. :/

• Tick Tok

anons made this site more entertaining imo

• SellyismygirlCrush

Oct 31, 2010 @ 09:31 pm
    WakaWakaEhEh said:
    It hailed/snowed today >.< __ I’m jealous. __ WAKAWAKA SAYY WHATA?

• Voice of reason

Speculation after speculation.

Although I’m not exactaly sure why I’m still surpised.. This is OceanUp.

it’s not speculation
    Really? I don’t recall Joe or Camilla or even a source coming forth and claiming that she cheated. So in my book that makes it a speculation.

• putlimeinthecoconut

i think the former anons will return to being anons again. one of them said she doesnt like the process of logging on -.- lmao so…

• SellyismygirlCrush

Taylor Swift is gonna be at muchmusic on thursday!! :D
    I think im off work but I do not feel like standing 3 hours in the cold.
    I dont know why/how people do that >_<

Oct 31, 2010 @ 09:40 pm
    Voice of reason said:

Speculation after speculation.

Although I’m not exactaly sure why I’m still surpised.. This is OceanUp.

it’s not speculation
    Really? I don’t recall Joe or Camilla or even a source claiming that she cheated. So in my book that makes it a speculation.

why would joe admit publically that a girlfriend of his cheated on him? and why would camilla ever admit publically that she cheated. on the other hand someone who actually knows the jonas said that she did.

Oct 31, 2010 @ 09:41 pm
    putlimeinthecoconut said:

people actually logg out? i leave it open.

• WakaWakaEhEh

__

WAKAWAKA SAYY WHATA?
    ___

….

some anons

CLOWNS

JUSTIN BIEBER

KE$HA

putlimeinthecoconut said:

people actually logg out? i leave it open.

ikr? im the only person that goes on ou :p

• mels

WHY ARE THERE NO NEW POSTS!? OH MY GOSH! I am bored. Can we have a heated debate up in here or something? Lol dear lord

mels said:

WHY ARE THERE NO NEW POSTS!? OH MY GOSH! I am bored. Can we have a heated debate up in here or something? dear lord

SCREW YOUn!!h! I HATE YOU!!! SJHSJ AHHHHHH!!!

TRACE CYRUS

• YouWish

Am I the only one who thinks if Demi ever did get pregnant disney would make sure it was “taken care of” I heard after Jamie Lynn Spears most child stars have clauses in their contracts for this sort of thing.

MILEY RAY CYRUS

Oct 31, 2010 @ 09:52 pm
    putlimeinthecoconut said:
    putlimeinthecoconut said:

people actually logg out? i leave it open.

ikr? im the only person that goes on ou :p

lmao.

• Libelinha

“it seems like as soon as demi leave the tour becomes all fun and happy. O__o”

Don’t jump into conclusions. They couldn’t be sad on stage, especially being in mind PapaJ seems to be controlling everyone.
    Besides, we had pictures like this when Demi was still there.

“But if I was a Demi fan, I would be pissed off at her. She just leaves? What an unprofessional biotch. I’m not buying the asthma lie”

If you were a Demi fan you would know that Demi would never leave this tour without a serious reason. SA crews are crazy for her, if she supported the USA part of the tour, it’s because she was expecting this part in SA.
    Also, for several times Demi performed sick, even once in the Shop Till You Rock thing, she was very sick and went to the hospital, but still was there after, looking sick and tired.
    I also don’t buy the asthma thing. But I bet nobody – including Demi – still can’t say anything about what happened. Disney and Jonas Group / PapaJonas are still creating a big fat lie to explain how they broke down a 18-year old girl, so badly that she had to leave the tour.

Oct 31, 2010 @ 09:55 pm
    YouWish said:

—————–

• YouWish

You never know. I think a lot of stuff goes on we don’t know about. Everyone thought Lindsey Lohan was all good around 18 too but that was when she was just getting into all that stuff

• PullTheTrigger

OMFG. lady gaga was in the town centre yesterday, while I was there too.. buying an outfit for her concert in 2 days. FML.

• idkMyBFFjill

mels said:

You sound like ur icon.

PullTheTrigger said:

This is true, when it’s under control you can do pretty much anything, but when it’s not it can be very serious.

STACEY

• peacelovehearts

Tick Tok said:
    Kevin and Joe look like monkeys.
    Really? because i always thought that was nick’s resemblance.

PICSTOBURN

MOM

• xO

Oh right. Haha.
    They’re really not that big. I barely know them and I live in the U.K.

• vikkisquires

Oh right. Haha.
    They’re really not that big. I barely know them and I live in the U.K.

Really u live in the UK and u barely know them …
    defo know who they are.

ANYTHING DISNEY

DAD

GHOSTS AND GOBLINS

YouWish said:

ALIENS AND UFOS

• YouWish

—————————

lol nice

• mels

mels said:

SCREW YOUn!!h! I HATE YOU!!! SJHSJ AHHHHHH!!!

Hahahaha THANK YOU! lol perfect I HATE YOU BACK!

• mels

You sound like ur icon.

Good point. I like that.

YouWish said:

—————

YouWish said:

• YouWish

aww i miss those two girls together putlimeinthecoconut.

• colorfulx

Mhmm… Can we change icons again or we have to wait?

colorfulx said:

Mhmm… Can we change icons again or we have to wait?

you have to wait

lalalalala

• Tick Tok

When you are admitted to a hospital, they place on your wrist a white wristband with your name on it. But there are other different colored wristbands which symbolizes other things. The red wristbands are placed on dead people.

There was one surgeon who worked on night shift in a school hospital. He had just finished an operation and was on his way down to the basement. He entered the elevator and there was just one other person there. He casually chatted with the woman while the elevator descended. When the elevator door opened another woman was about to enter when the doctor slammed the close button and punched the button to the highest floor. Surprised the woman reprimanded the doctor for being rude and asked why he did not let the other woman in.

The doctor said “that was the woman i just operated on. She died while I was doing the operation. Didn’t you see the red wristband she was wearing?”

The woman smiled and raised her arm, “something like this?”

• YouWish

nice story!

• YouWish

I was reading up on people going missing on cruise ships. Its really creepy how some people just disappear or bodies are found….

Oct 31, 2010 @ 10:29 pm
    YouWish said:

—————–

That’s really creepy.

YouWish said:

nice story!

thanks

• WYLMITE?

“I dislike bitter Nick stans hating on Joe and Kevin.”

• putlimeinthecoconut

aww i miss those two girls together putlimeinthecoconut.

lmao me too. but bacilly, your username. xD

• YouWish

aww i miss those two girls together putlimeinthecoconut.

lmao me too. but bacilly, your username. xD
    —————
    lol for real

• Satan

Post still dead?

• wavey

random but…i think that this is really demis back up twitter @dddlovato sounds legit…i followed her i looked at her timeline and it explains everything

• Anonymous25

jobrosupdates_n The Jonas Brothers are having a Halloween coatume party today at Ecuador at a disco. They are closing the disco for them.
    yeah party boys…lol I want pics pics and more pics

peacelovehearts said:

Tick Tok said:
    Kevin and Joe look like monkeys.
    Really? because i always thought that was nick’s resemblance.

They all have a simian quality in them

• stephy1410

JOE JONAS JUMPED OFF STAGE – WORLD WAR III (WORLD TOUR 2010-PERU)

xO said:

Oh right. Haha.
    They’re really not that big. I barely know them and I live in the U.K.

shhhh, they might be around, they’ll quote 1 million tickets sold in five minutes and rage at you. If asked just say you are a fan. They’re worse than Beliebers.

• FrancyJonasGomez

All i’m going to say is back your shit up, or shut the fuck up.

• ItHadtobeYou

FrancyJonasGomez said:
    All i’m going to say is back your shit up, or shut the fuck up.

THIS!

• WakaWakaEhEh

I just found out Ashley has an older brother named ”Joe” lmao.

• JoeHoe4Life

I just found out Ashley has an older brother named ”Joe” lmao.
    _______________________________

Her father is also named Joe.

• string-of-lights

stephy1410 said:

JOE JONAS JUMPED OFF STAGE – WORLD WAR III (WORLD TOUR 2010-PERU)

i think im the only girl in the world who wouldn’t do that to him.
    ahahaa,

when i watched that video i was literally cringing.

i really love joe a lot, but i’d never want to meet him at a meet and greet or anything like that,
    it all just seems so controlled,
    *quick hi* *maybe a hug* *smile* *picture* *move on*

i’d rather meet him randomly down the street or something where there were no screaming/crying girls,

and i wouldn’t be wearing a “mrs joe jonas” shirt or be by anyone who was

and i’d probably just say to him something really stupid like

“you got me listening to vampire weekend, they’re one of my favorite bands now”

but yeah, that won’t ever happen.
    my friends all think i’m stupid for not wanting to go to a meet and greet or anything,
    my friend who’s a total nick STAN said, “you’re the only joe jonas fan who wouldn’t want to marry him given the chance”

ahahaa i don’t hate the girls who do want him in every single way though,
    i just feel like a total odd one out cause i don’t.

LOL ^ you’ll all be like
    “O.O SHES CRAZY” now….

Oct 31, 2010 @ 07:11 pm

it seems like as soon as demi leave the tour becomes all fun and happy. O__o

it just looked boring to me.

demi is not part of the jb set

• picstoburn

this halloween was so boring.

Oct 31, 2010 @ 07:59 pm

Oct 31, 2010 @ 07:11 pm

it seems like as soon as demi leave the tour becomes all fun and happy. O__o

it just looked boring to me.

demi is not part of the jb set

i don’t care.

• DiamondsAreForever

Oct 31, 2010 @ 07:11 pm

it seems like as soon as demi leave the tour becomes all fun and happy. O__o

it just looked boring to me.

demi is not part of the jb set

i don’t care.

Then, why did you mentioned about her?

sundays are always boring

LOL ^ you’ll all be like
    “O.O SHES CRAZY” now….

You read my mind.

• NataliaMS

I WAS THEEEEERE it was here in peeeru, i have a lot of pictures of the concert how can i send them to ocean up¿

• putlimeinthecoconut

wow. no one is egging my nieghborhood.

• MrsJimHalpert

Oct 31, 2010 @ 07:59 pm
    picstoburn said:
    this halloween was so boring.
    —————-
    I cosign with this.

• picstoburn

wow. no one is egging my nieghborhood.

lol shouldn’t that be a good thing?

Oct 31, 2010 @ 08:02 pm
    MrsJimHalpert said:
    Oct 31, 2010 @ 07:59 pm
    picstoburn said:
    this halloween was so boring.
    —————-
    I cosign with this.

i think it was because it was on a sunday this year.

• pandora

No one was more against this Camp Rock tour plus Demi than me BUT get the feeling that if you piss off any of the Jonas clan they would all turn against you FAST!!!