Justin Bieber, ‘I Want To Be A Young Dad’

#5978714 Justin Bieber signs copies of his just released book, Justin Bieber: First Step 2 Forever: My Story,  Held at the Barnes and Noble Book Store at The Grove, in Los Angeles, California in October 31st, 2010..Justin Bieber.. Fame Pictures, Inc - SanJustin revealed to Access Hollywood: ‘I want to be a young dad. I don’t want to be old and not be able to kick around a soccer ball. I’d probably get married at around 30. I’m young, I’m able to produce this book, make a movie and I like to be young and do all this.

Even though Justin is the male music leader, he said that he isn’t that cool: ‘I’m not even that cool, like seriously.. what is so cool like that you freak out? These girls crying, it’s like I can’t believe that, I’m so honoured that you’re crying but, I don’t know, it’s crazy to me!’ On his book:

‘I wanted something with my own words. To describe what I’m going through and describe how I got here. I want people to look up to me, I want people to say, ‘You know, I look up to you’. The humour in it, it’s just funny, it’s fun. There are so many surprises in here that you’re just going to be like, ‘What?’ & a lot of things people don’t know about me.’

• missxc

Voice of reason said:

Male music leader.. SMH.
    Yeah, of the popular genre; Pop.

Write a song (If he does write his songs,) about something relevent and passionate (& I mean about other than a teenybopper crush) then I’ll atleast address you as a deserved singer in the industry.

—————-

He wrote a song about his parents divorce. That’s pretty relevant and passionate to me.

• Anonymous25

i thought he mean be a young dad at 16 or something… WOOPS
    you never know lol

• mctiqueen

Lmao, I love him.

• Entertainmentlove

TraceSTAN said:

Entertainmentlove said:

is Justin the male music leader ??? what

He IS this generation’s Kurt Cobain, so yes he is.
    =====
    what i feel durp

• JBiebLove

mctiqueen said:

Lmao, I love him.

when justin and his gf break up please let me know. it seems you know alot about him!

• whateverrr

male music leader,pfft.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

when i saw the title i thought he meant like he wanted a kid… now LMFAO

• Tick Tok

Demi also wants to be a mom, Justin give dem dem a call

• _herecomestrouble

lmao. 30 isn’t that young. i thought he meant like 22 or something. hahahah.

• tamiresr

come here, justin.

• itscaitlinx3

lol, oh justin.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

DEMI IS PREGNANT OF BEIBER….
    that explains EVERYTING!!!! haahahaha

the stories all come together, now i see clearly. good call.

____________________

it may sound dumb but the stories are actually coming together…

• TraceSTAN

Hopefully he’ll hit puberty by 30 at least, then at that time he’ll be able to have kids.

• Anonimuss

” I’m young, I’m able to produce this book, make a movie..”

Bitch please. I bet you didn’t even write half of it. And your “movie” is probably just you in that stripped v-neck telling your smalltown sob story and acting like douche.

Get your head outta your ass. -_-

• JBiebLove

shushhh

• Anonymous25

bahahahahahaha

• MrsJimHalpert

Nov 1, 2010 @ 03:30 pm
    Entertainmentlove said:
    is Justin the male music leader ??? what
    MTE. No wonder his ass is so arrogant. Male music leader my ass.

• Tick Tok

MrsJimHalpert said:

Nov 1, 2010 @ 03:30 pm
    Entertainmentlove said:
    is Justin the male music leader ??? what
    MTE. No wonder his ass is so arrogant. Male music leader my ass.

He is though

• JBiebLove

tracestan you are a liar. you said in the one post you dont go in justin bieber posts just to bash him (when that taylor swift icon girl said something bad about selena) and yet you do

• _herecomestrouble

lololololol. if he isn’t the male music leader, then who is?
    exactly. like him or not – he’s the top in male music right now.

• mctiqueen

Lmao me?! I’m just a big fan of Jasmine’s. I don’t know too much about them but I can try and help :)

• Voice of reason

Male music leader.. SMH.
    Yeah, of the popular genre; Pop.

• Anonymous25

is a free country you know..lol

JBiebLove said:

I agree, i got annoyed at Bieber fans attacking others in posts the past days. I will be nice again. Not you, but there are some really annoying Bieber fans. Back to being the nice horse.

• JBiebLove

what other bieber fans? because i dont see many around oceanup

• Lilly

He should marry Demi, both of their goal is to get married :P

• JBiebLove

mctiqueen said:

thanks!

• Sarcasm was always intended

LOL OUI
    30 is old bro

• Anonimuss

Nov 1, 2010 @ 03:41 pm
    JBiebLove said:
    BITCH ASS ANINIMUOUS YOU CANT EVEN SPELL ANONYMOUS RIGHT YOU POOHEAD!!!!
    =======================================

1. It’s “Anonimuss” and I spelled it like that on purpose.
    and 2. You know I’m right. Celebrities don’t write all of their book. They have HELP. And his movie? I won’t even bother seeing it my friend doesn’t get casted. I like Bieber, but sometimes the shit he says is just…irksome. He speaks so highly of himself sometimes and then fizzes it out to look humble. Case in point: The first 2 paragraphs.

JBiebLove said:

no i see them, they do tend to stay out of Bieber posts though, they like other posts for some reason.

ohhhh okay!!

You are one of the few brave Bieber fans that takes the Biebs posts.

• sophieee

He IS this generation’s Kurt Cobain, so yes he is.

bitch please.
    Kurt Cobain didn’t sing about babies.

• Voice of reason

no i get meaner when hungry, but i am always the nice horse
    Then I’d imagine you don’t eat too often. (;
    I’ve spotted you a couple of times being quite sarcastic and fastigious. (pardon my spelling, can’t spell to save my life. fml. I’m eighteen) But, anyway I’m not sure if that’s part of the bad horse routine or in between.

Then I’d imagine you don’t eat too often. (;

lol true I’m usually hungry

• Jedda

is Justin the male music leader ??? what

He IS this generation’s Kurt Cobain, so yes he is.
    —————
    I hope your being sarcastic.
    Sometimes its hard to tell over the internet.

• JBiebLove

1. It’s “Anonimuss” and I spelled it like that on purpose.

okay!! you didnt have to write that long thing. i was just joking! i put poohead for a joke

• ClubBelieber

I’ll have your children whenever u want.

sophieee said:

He IS this generation’s Kurt Cobain, so yes he is.

bitch please.
    Kurt Cobain didn’t sing about babies.

no but he sang about spending time at Grandma’s house when young. babies-toddler same thing.

• Entertainmentlove

is OU being weird to anybody

• picstoburn

He IS this generation’s Kurt Cobain, so yes he is.

rme. stop that.you’re not funny.

• Voice of reason

He does speak very highly of himself. But that may just be his age. Inside, he could be very insecure. You never know.

• sophieee

justin bieber needs serious slap in the face.

• Anonimuss

Nov 1, 2010 @ 03:55 pm
    JBiebLove said:
    1. It’s “Anonimuss” and I spelled it like that on purpose.

okayyyyyy GOD! you didnt have to write that long thing. i was just joking
    ======================================

Long thing? It’s not even 10 sentences! And most of them were short. lol. but okay. as long as you understand. :)

• @BrazilPlusMiley

Oh god! 30? he’s kidding with my face.

• JBiebLove

i just realized it wasn’t a long wall of text after i wrote that! and i read the whole thing. ok!

• Anonimuss

Nov 1, 2010 @ 03:57 pm
    Voice of reason said:
    ———————–

True. Your username does you justice.

• Entertainmentlove

ahah selena gomez just poped up in the screen

• EmmaLC

lawlwhut?
    How did that question even come up in an interview?

• Voice of reason

I guess, I’d have to hear it for myself. I’m not going to judge him and if thats what you thought I was doing, your extremly misunderstood.

• Voice of reason

True. Your username does you justice.
    I try I try.

Voice of reason said:

True. Your username does you justice.
    I try I try.

Weird I always took as ironic. JK.

• missxc

No, I was just pointing it out just in case you didnt know. My parents are divorced so it hits home for me.

• Voice of reason

Weird I always took as ironic. JK.
    Irony will be the death of me. smh

I went to your profile (Intresting about me lol) and you have an outstanding music sense. I found myself nodding at all of the bands and musicians.

Voice of reason said:

Weird I always took as ironic. JK.
    Interpretations will be the death of me. smh

ty. lol I just figured out the other day you click on those names and it shows others that like the same. I’m a little slow sometimes.

• Voice of reason

I’m sorry about that (Which you’ve probaly heard your whole life.) It is rare but, I don’t exactaly share the same situation. My parents are very much together and still in love.

But anyways, off topic. I would have to hear the lyrics but, I cans see how you could relate to something like that.

• mctiqueen

You’re welcome :) Oh and Joe as Jack Sparrow made my day complete haha.

• CurlySue

having first child between ages of 12 – 20 = young dad
    having first child between ages of 21 – 29 = normal, I guess
    having first child between ages of 30 – xx = old.

In MY point of view.
    lol… some of you may disagree.

• Sarcasm was always intended

You can tell he obviously lying lol
    lets all wait until he’s like 18 and see what happens lol

• Untouchable

i could help you with that biebs…lol

• livelifelovewhatever

he’s like perfect guy metiral love you justin >3

• Blankets

Just want to tell you thank you! Digitizing for all the great info found on your site, I have never thought that there weren’t any need in big initial investment. embroidery Digitizing Genial dispatch and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information. embroidery designs This is a great site, I love the theme you are using. I Stumbled it for you and bookmarked it on Digg.

• Dinoluverrr

I wanna have yooo babys Justin(;

• EverythingYoureNot

wow

• xSweetCandyxx

Good for him =)

• MileyJonas.-

WTH with those glasses?

• Voice of reason

Lmao, seriously.. I didn’t know that!
    I’ve got to try it. Although I sincerly doubt I’ll find people with the same music taste as me.

Voice of reason said:

Lmao, seriously.. I didn’t know that!

lol i tried yours, you have it formatted as one entire name (for all the bands), needed to use commas or a line each to work. darn.

• Voice of reason

Alright say no more, I’m on it.

• ohmimiley

If anyone wanted the last part of “Ill Always Remember You” Well… here ya go . http://www.twitvid.com/RO0J2

• ohmimiley

TraceSTAN… you are my hero .

• FrancyJonasGomez

Anonymous25 said:
    DEMI IS PREGNANT OF BEIBER….
    that explains EVERYTING!!!! haahahaha

That explains everything.

• ohmimiley

“Justin is the male music leader, he said that he isn’t that cool”

Before the comma ; Since when?
    After the comman ; We already knew that…

• peacenlove

ok then

• _leena

I read the title and had a heart attack for a second… I thought he was planning on walking in his mother’s steps @_@

• LetsJumpTheSun

he already wants to have sex.

• EmmaLC

Ah yes, but by today’s squeaky-clean teeny bop standards, he is required to state that he will stay pure until marriage.
    Really, why is any of this really anyone’s business to know?

• JBiebLove

i want your children

is 30 young now?

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

mmmmkay?

& is it just me having trouble uploading a new icon, it wont let me what-so-ever. :\

• AntoineDodson

lol 30 isn’t a young dad Justin.

• Anonymous25

DEMI IS PREGNANT OF BEIBER….
    that explains EVERYTING!!!! haahahaha

• Anonimuss

Justin (OR Nick) got Demi pregnant and now Disney’s forcing her to get an abortion. It explains EVERYTHING! :)

• JBiebLove

i thought he mean be a young dad at 16 or something… WOOPS

Anonymous25 said:

DEMI IS PREGNANT OF BEIBER….
    that explains EVERYTING!!!! haahahaha

the stories all come together, now i see clearly. good call.

• Entertainmentlove

is Justin the male music leader ??? what

Entertainmentlove said:

is Justin the male music leader ??? what

He IS this generation’s Kurt Cobain, so yes he is.

• Voice of reason

Ah, so your doing the good horse, bad horse routine.

what other bieber fans? because i dont see many around oceanup

go in your account and click Justin Bieber, there are like 58 pages of Bieber fans.

• JBiebLove

im talking about the people that go on here daily

• TraceSTAN

Ah, so your doing the good horse, bad horse routine.

no i get meaner when hungry, but i am always the nice horse

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

bieber should date selena… i think he would make her less boring (i love her but she is boring)

JBiebLove said:

im talking about the people that go on here daily

• JBiebLove

ohhhh okay!!

• sophieee

to bads you dont have the balls for it.

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

I’m no longer allowed to respond to that statement, should have said 2 minutes ago.