• TraceSTAN

or on the demi posts, has a bit more interest than this.

• Lilly

mctiqueen said:

This is so depressing. I mean, back in the day, OU would have had more than two comments. I mean, damn, what is it gonna take to get that spark back alive in here lol?
    I’ve got an idea…

• Lilly

Starlight! <333

• CoolerThanU

The way Will Smith is in the pictures AND the video and OU only think its important to mention Selena, Justin and Jaden.
    LOVE Selena but ITS WILL FUCKING SMITH!!!!!!!!!
    Vent over.

• mctiqueen

What’s the idea? And, I would go elsewhere, but, honestly, it’s 1:25Am here, and I have insomnia, and I’m too lazy to go find another gossip site.

• rainbow3000

Ok. cute.

• joejonasloveeeee1099

hahaha that was pretty funny.

who cares if Selena came? maybe she was invited?!

• StarLight24

Lilly said:
    Starlight! <333
    ----
    lilly! <33333
    how are you?

• StarLight24

mctiqueen said:
    hello =]. i’m still on ou. & i’m bored. let’s chat. lol. will smith is amazing. fresh prince is one of the best shows ever.

• mileyluver15

i agree there was no reason for selena to come… i mean iget justin biebers a good friend of the family but thats really rude im sure they disratced everyone from the game.

• mileyluver15

out of all of them i would want to meet will smith hes soo hott for an old person lol. and hes funny i love him!!

• BirthdayCake

it might just be the alochol talking but that was super funny. loll

• BirthdayCake

whats AD?

• Chanells__Cool

I feel like she should hang out with boys her own age. :P

• Hilary

again?

• gottalent

Nov 2, 2010 @ 02:58 am
    paparazzigirl said:

“OH MY GOD COULD IT BE? JUSTIN BIEBER!!!?”

He has to go to the dumb game….he got payed to sing for the AD and come to it.
    (Roll eyes)
    Wow great way for people to go

• gottalent
  • jeffhardy

im bored

• Jane Doe
  • FrancyJonasGomez

Yeah.

• livelifelovewhatever

the people there must of been really shocked i wish they would come to my school but i douht they would come to england. (sad)

• Demiandjarrel

Oh if only i cared enough to critisise

• paparazzigirl

“OH MY GOD COULD IT BE? JUSTIN BIEBER!!!?”

• BelieveInOreos

At least the Smith’s team won the game :)

• TraceSTAN

3rd time with the same story. enough already.

• mctiqueen

I wish we had actual video not just videos of the same damn pictures that have been popping up everywhere since Friday haha.

• StarLight24

so it WAS will smith in the picture. i love will =]

• mctiqueen

• mctiqueen

I grew up watching Fresh Prince because I was born in Philly so my parents loved the whole concept of the show haha.

• TraceSTAN

mctiqueen said:

3rd post on this same topic, most has been said.

• TraceSTAN

mctiqueen said:

The fresh prince is the star of this story.

• mctiqueen

I know..but even still, people would steer off topic, and just talk about random crap, and now, it’s like a ghost town. I wonder where everyone else is going now, probably AD I’m guessing?

• mctiqueen

I like Selena and Justin’s friendship, or whatever you wanna call it haha. At least now it takes some damn heat off of Jasmine. Girl was getting hate for like three months straight :/