Camilla Belle Alex Pettyfer Lunch Date

#5989880 Camilla Belle was all smiles as she strolled over to Il Tramezzino eatery in Los Angeles, California on November 2, 2010 with a handsome young man. Camillla once dated Joe Jonas but it seems she has moved on from that love interest and onto a newCamilla Belle was all smiles as she strolled over to Il Tramezzino eatery in Los Angeles on November 2 with Alex Pettyfer. Camillla once dated Joe Jonas but it seems she has moved on from that. Photos: Fame. Gallery HERE!

• lovehearts

No one gives a two shits about her.

• Anonimuss

“Camillla once dated Joe Jonas but it seems she has moved on from that”.

Stop being a bitch, OU. We all know he loved her off. But w/e. Jashley & Alemilla FTW.

• clair3w

clearly you do because you commented on her post? lmfao?

• SellyismygirlCrush

Nov 2, 2010 @ 06:50 pm
    Gleekedout said:
    Dianna most likely left him to get back with Lea….. Jk Jk.

___

lol

• LastxKiss

No one really cares…
    cause
    SHE’S BETTER KNOWN FOR THE THINGS THAT SHE DOES ON THE MATRESS WOAH OHHHH

• peacelovehearts

She took him faster than you can say sabotageeeee

• thefuturemrsnickjonas

Of course shes moved on. It’s been years idiots-_-

• Anonimuss

She took him faster than you can say sabotage?

STFU, Taylor.
    And you stans, give it up. Camilla’s MUCH BETTER than Taylor and her vintage dresses are cute. :P

• aimeejoe007

SHES NOT A SAINT
    AND SHE’S NOT WHAT YOU THINK

• CoolerThanU

Words can’t describe how much I dis-like this woman.
    But he’s hot.
    HE SHOULD RUN!

• Tick Tok

Anonimuss said:

I think her ever present from is a little troubling?

STFU, Taylor.
    —————–

at least taylor didnt cheat on joe with multiple men. lmao

• Katie13

No amount of vintage dresses gives you dignity, Camilla

• peacelovehearts

Anonimuss said:
    I think her ever present from is a little troubling?

STFU, Taylor.
    —————-
    Her eyebrows came from “hell”…
    ^ She thinks i’m psycho cause i like to rhyme her name with things (;

But no seriously, those things scare me.

• aimeejoe007

hahahahah <3

• Anonymous25

I guess the Better of Revenge song was right! Lol

• Itskait

Now go stand in the corner and think about what you did.
    ….I couldn’t resist!

• peacelovehearts

See you deserve some applause.

*applause*

• Anonimuss

tbh, Better than Revenge & Last Kiss are the creepiest song I have ever heard.

How does she know Camilla’s sex life? What kinda school she went to? What she wears? PSYCHO CREEPER!

And Last Kiss:

I’ll watch ur life in pictures like I used to watch u sleep. And I feel you forget me like I used to feel you breath. And I’ll keep up w/ our old friends just to ask them where you are.

Da fuuuucccckkk????? O_o

• Anonymous1

Homegirl is putting on weight thank god. her tiny frame was scaring me for a bit.

• frenchtoastluvr

Um, of course she’s moved on. It’s been a year and a half.

• SellyismygirlCrush

I have no idea who that guy is..but he ugly in this pic.. LOL OU isnt that why they broke up in the first place is cuz she moved on? Over a year late dont yeah think.

• SellyismygirlCrush

If this mofo hurt Dianna I will hunt him down and kick his ass.

• Gleekedout

Dianna most likely left him to get back with Lea….. Jk Jk.

• VIVA glam

she is really gorgeous

• CupcakezLover

SellyismygirlCrush said:

If this mofo hurt Dianna I will hunt him down and kick his ass.
    I’ll join you. ;)

• aimeejoe007

he is beautiful, and she is an actress better known for the things she does on the mattress.
    just sayin.

• Gleekedout

Pfftttt. Count me in.

• clair3w

i have always thought that she is the most beutiful girl joe have dated.

• ADUBLove

no seriously wasnt he with diana?
    i thought they made such a hot couple.
    gahh! hollywood move to fast for me and they said highschoolers had more hormones. LIES!
    obviously theres too much testoserone in LA drinks.

• AshleyWonders

Still hate her.

• suzii18023

wow i thought he was dating Diana Agron…

• kangmeng8932

MKV to AVI Converter is currently the best software to convert MKV video AVI with high out-put quality and fast

converting speed.MKV to AVI Converter is also a MKV video converter, and subsidiary editor, which can easily

convert videos mutually, also can merge videos into one, trim, crop, and adjust video effect for you to get the

optimized videos.If you are looking for a MKV to AVI Converter and haven’t a clue how to convert MKV to AVI, I

hope this guide can help you out.
    MKV to AVI Converter
    MKV Video to AVI
    MKV to AVI Guide
    Convert HD MKV to AVI
    Convert MKV to HD AVI
    Convert MKV to AVI
    Change MKV to AVI
    Transfer MKV to AVI
    MKV to AVI PS3
    MKV to AVI Xbox

• urluvismydrugg

hmmmmkay.

• idkMyBFFjill

this is such an upgrade ngl.

• MrsJimHalpert

I think Camilla is one classy chic.

• MileyEqualsAwesome

Katie13 said:

No amount of vintage dresses gives you dignity, Camilla
    love it

• Roadie 43

Does anyone actually like her?

• purplekoolaid

the ONLY girl Joe dated that had the upper hand, broke his heart, you GO GIRL. played the player.
    ———————
    I agree! I love Joe like no other, but I’m glad he got served hahaha. His ego needs to be taken down a notch.

• JoickBelongs

Anonimuss said:
    tbh, Better than Revenge & Last Kiss are the creepiest song I have ever heard.

And Last Kiss:

Da fuuuucccckkk????? O_o

__________

IA. I like Taylor’s music, but she scares me … :|

• Roadie 43

Da fuuuucccckkk????? O_o

___________________

I don’t see what’s wrong with that… It’s not like she’s sneaking into his house and watching him sleep without him knowing or something, lol.

• farahkagasoff

i thought it was him and diana!!

• Ashleyy.

He is a loserrr.
    :P

• xMerryh

wasn’t he dating Dianna Agron?

• mileyluver15

shes not a saint and shes not what you think shes an actress

• PullTheTrigger

why does everybody love dianna agron? rofl.

• LisaWonders

• SellyismygirlCrush

Anonimuss said:
    Nov 2, 2010 @ 07:19 pm
    SellyismygirlCrush said:
    And Last Kiss:

Da fuuuucccckkk????? O_o

____

makes sense to me.
    =================

Me too, but it’s creepy. Why would you wanna do that? ANY of that?!! My skin crawls when it gets to that part. She’s a bit too…passionate.

_____

Well the whole ” Like i used to watch you sleep” part yeah thats creepy.. I would be creeped out by that. But ngl I talk to my ex’s friends sometimes I hang out with them in hopes of seeing him… lol how sad >.<

• itsmileybest

She is really pretty!

• itsmileybest

Taylor’s fans are so anoying…Really taylor was so jealous, I like her.. but Camilla Belle is so fucking pretty! And she looks more quit, Taylor makes drama for everything.

• carbomb__

Whaaa? I thought he was dating Diana Agron. -__-

• GoldenGal9311

Wasn’t he with that girl from Glee? My gosh, I guess those people are right. He does hop from girl to girl.

• girl crush mileyyyyy

she’s an actress. woahhhhhh……….

• teamnobody

shes better known for the things that she does on the matrmatress woaaaaaaa lol i had to

• Tick Tok

Anonymous25 said:

I guess the Better of Revenge song was right! Lol

lol

• realistgangsta

playa playa get it

• CupcakezLover

“Camillla once dated Joe Jonas but it seems she has moved on from that”.

Really now? Really?

• SellyismygirlCrush

Anonimuss said:
    She took him faster than you can say sabotage?

STFU, Taylor.

___

ROTFLMAO

• xLOLAx

What happened with Diana and him?

• Tick Tok

Wasn’t she with Topher Grace? lol

• Katie13

See you deserve some applause.

*applause*

Cause she’s SO “Much Better” ;)

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

i thought he was dating dianna agron?

but we all know what camillas like….

better than revenge anyone?

• Anonymous1

oh get the fuck out with that 5th grade ignore taylor swift bullshit.

• Anonymous1

oh get the fuck out with that 5th grade ignorant taylor swift bullshit.

• SellyismygirlCrush

And Last Kiss:

Da fuuuucccckkk????? O_o

____

makes sense to me.

• CupcakezLover

xLOLAx said:

What happened with Diana and him?
    That’s what I was thinking, lol. Geez slow down there.

• Anonimuss

>__>

• bumblebee922

so him and dianna broke up?

• Anonimuss