Demi Lovato ‘DOWNWARD SPIRAL’

• blahblahblksheep

This video was extremely helpful. I’m glad I watched it because I just hate rumors. So let me make sure I got all my facts together. Demi punched one of her own dancers in the face after fighting with Ashley Greene, over Joe Jonas, she then shot heroine and smoked some crack, but not before drinking a bottle of Jack, afterwards smashing the actual bottle itself to use as a tool to cut herself with, and this was all done while on her way to the bathroom to vomit up that evenings dinner. Yup. Definitely glad I knew the truth before I went around talking shit on someone and their character.

• blahblahblksheep

Sure I can confirm. I can CONFIRM that it is people like you who speculate, and assume, and stalk and obsess that put the poor friggin kid where she is to begin with.

• paparazzigirl

People need to realize that when you become famous you give up certain rights and privacy in your life. it’s not just all about fame and money. i don’t care who you are theres always going to be haters out there. we just have to learn to stand tall.

• PopGoesTheWEEZLE

I’m glad that Selena and Taylor seem to be helping out (:

• tamiresr

i’m so sad! i want the truth! i cant stand those rumors and speculations anymore. I’m about to cry honestly. There’s so many things going on and i don’t know what to believe.

• ADUBLove

i think whats really sad about this is that it takes for demi to go into a treatment facility for who knows what for selena to actually start talking to her. shame on you gomez shame on you.

• Anonymous25

What is the video about? I can’t see it yet…

• DeeJay

My heart goes out to her & her family. I can only wish her the best & hope she recovers soon.

Also I am almost certain the “dancer” behind all of this is Ashlee Nino… she’s the only one that’s like attached to the JoBros & never hangs out with the rest of the cast.. I believe she’s dating Jack..

• TraceSTAN

Anonymous25 said:

What is the video about? I can’t see it yet…

just more of the usual Demi sum up the situation story, if familiar then nothing really new.

• kangmeng8932

MKV to AVI Converter is currently the best software to convert MKV video AVI with high out-put quality and fast

converting speed.MKV to AVI Converter is also a MKV video converter, and subsidiary editor, which can easily

convert videos mutually, also can merge videos into one, trim, crop, and adjust video effect for you to get the

optimized videos.If you are looking for a MKV to AVI Converter and haven’t a clue how to convert MKV to AVI, I

hope this guide can help you out.
    MKV to AVI Converter
    MKV Video to AVI
    MKV to AVI Guide
    Convert HD MKV to AVI
    Convert MKV to HD AVI
    Convert MKV to AVI
    Change MKV to AVI
    Transfer MKV to AVI
    MKV to AVI PS3
    MKV to AVI Xbox

• luv_tvd

Nov 2, 2010 @ 09:32 pm
    DeeJay said:

That’s what i was thinking! I was guessing that it was Ashlee too. Demi and the other dancers are very close but who knows, they might want to be good friends and tell Paul what’s going on with her. And yeah Ashlee is dating Jack.

• mileyistheboss

the media is having a field day with this

• its me.

Gosh, I don’t know what to believe anymore!! So if she’s not ir rehab for cutting like her spokerperson said… what happened to her???? I mean, her publicist confirmed she’s there because she’s suffering from eating disorders and inflicting self harm, didn’t he??? And God, if that airport fight thing is true, I just HOPE nobody filmed it!! Poor girl ): But can someone PLEASE, clarify that for me!! What’s CONFIRMED to be true and what’s NOT??? WE LOVE YOU DEMI!

• JocelynGeee

Leave Demi alone -___-
    ,Hope Delena reunites .

• LesleyrockLovesJonas

Imaging this, when she gets out of rehab or that treatment, she will be back and she will be flooded with questions about it! :/ I just hope she gets strong enough to handle what it’s next to happen.

• ljs1202

That’s exactly who I thought, too, when I first heard this this. She and Jack are dating. I’m pretty sure she lives with Joe/Jack/Garbo. Joe’s called her “roomie” before.

• camm

i love demi! she is the most talented young singer out there! she has gotten me through some tough times with my own eating disorder! i cannot wait for her to come back stronger and wiser! if you ever see this, which i hope not, cause you shouldn’t pay attention to any of these sites, we love you Demi!

• beccaroo

honestly, people should leave her alone right now. let her do what she has to do in order to get better

• xxyoubelongwithmexx12

that is so sad

• sophieee

ugh this is so annoying!
    We get it! REHAB.

• HBIC

I’m not a Demi fan, but these speculations are annoying. The girl needs time out of the spotlight. Trying to dig up dirt is not helping her.

• MORICETSZ

this is going to be so hard, when she comes back to the public.

demi get well soon! :(

• superJOEman

Stay Strong Demi..

• AnthonyP

Power to her. I hope she gets better soon.

• taniele brazil

I do not know what would become of me and all of Brazil if you do not exist you are our star, we love you with all our strength and always supported you all and now it’s our turn to help you, you will have the strength to overcome that not even think about leaving because nois nois know you will be strong and will come back even harder pray for you, and so we want you and your beautiful smile nois nois again illuminating every day and nothing you delete it for us is a diva and do not know what would do without you then force you’ll improve and will make your shows that you canceled, and all their fans are cheering for you mnha diva remember no matter what happens you can always count on agent pro who gives & & . come you are irreplaceable, and every passing moment love you more & more, and nothing will make our love for you away here in Brazil knows that you have the best fans in the world who always support you shall go, demi better soon! s2

• taniele brazil

• mileyluver15

miley would help support her but shes in a mess too.
    my two favorite disney girls are in a mess right now soo sad

• Marge.

I LOVE DEMI. and everyone needs to just back off and leave the girl alone.
    smh she’s 18 years old, dammit. have some class.

• Caitylinrox

i love this chicka so much, and i want evrything for her to be happy and whether or not its joes fault i still wanna slap him for parading ashley around like he has. anyway, im praying for demi and she is smart for getting help. <3

• DiamondsAreForever

Get well soon Demi! <3

• Live?Laugh?DanceForever?

I’m not the biggest Demi fan but I do think she is very talented. I’m so sorry for her and her fans. I follow them on Twitter and they are dying without this girl.

• Tick Tok

They told me I had to go to rehab but I said no no no

• Tick Tok

I hope she gets well soon.

• iloveyouux

I don’t believe some of this, but whatever.

I seriously love that girl to death! She is seriously an inspiration to many teenage girls, and i don’r think that she realizes that.

• gabiezl

WE HATE ASHLEY GREENE !! She is the all ! Believe me guys That’s,because of Ashley Greene !! Por Demss

• TraceSTAN

Taste.The.Rainbow said:

If this is a video can someone post the link cuz i cant see the stupid videos and can somebody post the link of Demi’s fight with the dancer? please and thank you

• carolineejonass

I LOVE DEMI!!! I have noticed that she’s seemed miserable ever since the split with joe and honestly, Id be the same way. I mean hes a guy who she was in love with for YEARS and then he finally gives you what youve been waiting for and you date then he breaks up with you, breaks your heart, and then moves straight on to some new chick who came out of nowhere and is some star of stupid vampire movies. and ashleys pretty, older, independent, successful. and joes ALL over this chick and rumors about no more purity ring are flying and demi has to witness it all and have it rubbed in her face 24/7 especially being on tour with joe!! theres no blaming her for having a breakdown. shes only human so lets cut the pooor grl some slack. shes being responsibile and im proud of her. Demi i love you girl and you have the support off ALL your millions of fans<3 and joe i locve you tons but dude, you were a jerk? ):

• nia

poor girl :(

• peaceXloveXmiley
  • PullTheTrigger

is it bad that I don’t give a shit? :/ i feel terrible cos everybody is supporting her and i’m not. :S

• mileyluver15

luv_tvd said:

Nov 2, 2010 @ 09:32 pm
    DeeJay said:

yeah ashlees been datiing jack for like three years now ever since the best of both worlds tour in 2007 hannah montana.
    lol but noo ashlee nino was close with demi i thought so its really sad but i bet it was her i cant think of anyone else thats closer to the jonas brothers than closer to demi out of the dancers.

• wavey

I hope that when she gets out ppl dont hate on her and use that to say that shes on drugs because clearly shes not and she got help before it could turn into a bigger mess..but after she gets out theres going to be so much questions i feel bad for her :/..i hope she becomes stronger seriously..i LOVE her :D

• jeffhardy

DeeJay said:

———————————————————–
    then there were those rumors that she was dating nick last year.

• paparazzigirl