Demi Lovato FIGHT W/ TOUR DANCER

Demi Lovato who checked into a medical center on Monday ‘has fought through eating disorders and has struggled with cutting. [She] is taking control by getting help.’ The source told People that a fight with a dancer on tour was the catalyst for Demi’s decision to seek treatment.

According to another insider, Demi ‘doesn’t have that same kind of love for life that she at one point had. She definitely had body-image issues. She was always conscious of her weight. Like many other teenage girls, she struggled a lot to fit in and find acceptance.

She’s very sensitive, very intuitive and that is part of what makes her a wonderful performer, very talented. It is double-edged sword. I think she felt that the hard time she had [in school], problems with kids who were incredibly vicious made her stronger. But none of us feels strong every day.’

Demi revealed recently: ‘I have a tattoo on my rib and it says, ‘You make me beautiful.’ There was a song that inspired me when I was younger and it helped me through a really rough time I used to have self-image issues.

Feeling comfortable in your clothes is something I deal with to this day. I wish I had somebody I had to look up to when I was younger to stand up and say, ‘Hey, I have fat days.’ So I want to be able to start a foundation or something that’s for girls feeling confident, to empower them. I’ve been through it and I came out a stronger person.’

• Rose

stop idiot shes awsome

• StarStruck33

Omg poor girl
    she is one of my icons because i have went trough what she has being bullied and eating disorder
    i look up to her and admire her so much
    that is why when Jemi broke up and he started acting like an ass bringing his GF on tour
    i felt Demi’s pain :'(

• z0mgnoway

I srsly pray for her :(

• martha193

deardemi.tumblr.com

you guys, i’m collecting letters stories pictures anything positive (key word: positive) for demi. just to show her we care, we think she’s beautiful, and we’re here for her.

spread the word, and submit your stuff please <3

• PeaceLoveHarmony

Damn

I really thought she fought with Ashley
    Do not like that girl

• EvaSnow

jerseygirl said:

WTF? Are you kidding me? And 18yr. goes to rehab for anorexia, cutting, and other issues and you don’t think it’s serious? Get out.

At least we now know she fought with a dancer & that rumor about Ashley being involved was totally fake.
    _______
    yeah people love to blame Ashley for everything…

• rainbow3000

gtfo. It’s not her fault the media is obsessed.

the media wouldn’t be if it doesn’t existed. C’mon!

• StarLight24

i really hope she’s ok but i think ou is going overboard by posting every little thing about this. js. still hope she’s ok tho & hope she has a good recovery =]

itsprobablycuzy… said:

has anyone else got this when they try to change or upload a icon?
    •The selected file sites/default/files/tmp/tumblr_lam0bjZoeH1qenozuo1_500_png.jpg could not be uploaded, because the destination sites/default/files/avatars/picture-35097.jpg is not properly configured.
    •Failed to upload the picture image; the avatars directory doesn’t exist or is not writable.
    yes. if you keep trying to upload it eventually it will. it took me like 10 times but i finally got it to work. lol

• StarStruck33

we don’t blame Ashley but we all know that bringing her to the tour was not a great idea in fact it was a STUPID idea

• z0mgnoway

rainbow3000 said:
    gtfo. It’s not her fault the media is obsessed.

the media wouldn’t be if it doesn’t existed. C’mon!

it don’t matter WHAT the situation is with a celeb. The media is obsessed with them in general. You must not read gossip sites that much.

• martha193

deardemi.tumblr.com

spread the word, and submit your stuff please <3

• rainbow3000

spread the word, and submit your stuff please <3

people act like this girl has cancer and only have 3 days to live.

z0mgnoway said:

rainbow3000 said:
    gtfo. It’s not her fault the media is obsessed.

the media wouldn’t be if it doesn’t existed. C’mon!

agreed. i’ve only seen you on here twice z0mgnoway but everything you say is really intelligent. unlike half of the comments on here.

• FrancyJonasGomez

Omg this Demi madness is getting annoying! I think everyone got the point that she’s in rehab, now let the girl get over her emotional issues in peace.

rainbow3000 said:

people act like this girl has cancer and only have 3 days to live.
    if your friend was at a treatment center like demi is wouldn’t you want to do something nice for him or her? there’s nothing wrong with wanting to show support to ppl who go through things.

• StarStruck33

But this is a gossip site… right?

• StarStruck33

But this is a gossip site… right?

• MileyEqualsAwesome

mileyluver15 said:

aww well at least its nothing serious.
    really? an eating disorder and cutting isnt serious are you kidding me?
    at least she recognized it and is getting herself help, i hope she gets better.

FrancyJonasGomez said:

this. they’re posting every single thing said about her. & it’s getting a little crazy.

• z0mgnoway

lmfao awe thank you. I’m honored ;D

• rainbow3000

kinda like how people post every single details of lindsay lohan when she first enters rehab. Let the major rollercoaster ride begins!

• Lilly

itsprobablycuzy… said:

has anyone else got this when they try to change or upload a icon?
    Yup, trust OU to not let me put up an icon when i decide to for the first time in months

rainbow3000 said:

lindsay was in rehab for an entirely different reason. stop acting like you kno everything. if you don’t like demi then go to a different post instead of wasting your time by being so negative here.

• Hannahh

I have numerous people in my family who are therapists/psychiatrists/etc.

They deal with people who go through this sort of thing (And things worse) every single day. Some of the people are actually really intelligent and have a great support system, however, they honestly have a “disease”. It’s often genetic, and that’s why meds are given to “calm” it.

Anyone that’s blaming Demi for “creating drama”, or how it’s “all her family’s fault” need to stop.
    Her being in the spotlight may have amplified it, I’m sure, and she may or may not have family issues, but that isn’t the only cause. Stop blaming her family and the people around her. You don’t know what’s going on.

She’s getting help, and that’s all that matters.

Lilly said:

lil! lmao speaking of icons do you remember my mystery icon w/ the really hot guy in it? xD

• Hannahh

Haha, whoa, I didn’t mean to write a novel — sorry about that.

Hannahh said:

I have numerous people in my family who are therapists/psychiatrists/etc.

She’s getting help, and that’s all that matters.
    preach it.

• itsprobablycuzyouthinkyourecoolerthanme

okay. thankyou:) i will try. bit annoying having a ? as your icon lol

rainbow3000 said:

then you’re too nice for oceanup
    that’s your opinion. i’m not going to be rude like you just to be acceptable to your standards.

Lilly said:

LOL the idea of Starlight being a stan is funny
    i know xD lmao

• wavey

wow THEY NEED to STOP talking about her she needs her privacy smh..i care for her soo she needs to get the help she needs i just hope she becomes a stronger person and she better not go to gossip sites >:o :/

• z0mgnoway

rainbow3000 said:
    you need to chill. why are u being so defensive for demi? are u a stan?

no i’m not a ‘stan’ for anyone. i just can’t stand it when ppl are rude. especially when it comes to those who are hurting. & at the moment she is. i wouldn’t care who was going through this i’d still feel the same way about it.

• Lilly

rainbow3000 said:

then you’re too nice for oceanup.
    Why can’t we have nice people on OU? I always say that we should have more people like Starlight on OU to balance out the haters. OU didn’t always used to be like a battlefield, you know.

• StarStruck33

StarStruck33 said:

I’m a stan!
    Miley stan But I Love Demi Too
    Can I have a What What for stans
    Now that we don’t have fun anonymous we have STANS
    hahaha
    Some stans are okay but nowadays on OU, all stans seems to be crazy.

• SoRawSUgAr

love demi! :P I hope she gets better. xx

Lilly said:
    The idea is just crazy :p
    If you were gonna be a stan, it would be for stoping hate :P
    precisely =p. which isn’t really being a stan. it’s just hating hate. lol

z0mgnoway said:

kingsley! xD

• Lilly

StarLight24 said:

z0mgnoway said:

kingsley! xD
    i remember when kingsley used to comment on here back in the days, good times

• picstoburn

starlight how did you get the icon thing to work?

picstoburn said:

starlight how did you get the icon thing to work?
    i just kept trying upload it until it worked. lol

Lilly said:
    i remember when kingsley used to comment on here back in the days, good times
    lmao kingsley was the funniest commenter ever. those were the days.

• picstoburn

Nov 2, 2010 @ 02:52 pm
    StarLight24 said:
    picstoburn said:

starlight how did you get the icon thing to work?
    i just kept trying upload it until it worked. lol

lol oh that’s what im trying to do now but it’s not working >.<

• drob

wow i hadn’t been on in a while =]

• drob

oceanup is dead now..

itsprobablycuzy… said:

was it this one? http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_

• bananapancakesplease

I sincerely wish I could find it in me to pity people for cutting, but I can’t. It makes no sense, and it’s dumb. Depression hurts, but cutting is a stereotypical mindset that I have no sympathy for, because it doesn’t help, period. Usually it’s an attention thing.

But an eating disorder is so easy to fall into, and I’m proud of Demi for getting treatment. It’s probably so hard to be in the limelight, and I respect Demi for getting the help she needs. Although, I must ask… why did she fall victim to the negativity when she could avoid it by having her team filter it?

• omnonymous

drob????!

• drob

• rainbow3000

rainbow are you a troll?

obviously not.

rainbow3000 said:
    you need to chill. why are u being so defensive for demi? are u a stan?

• Tick Tok

ainbow3000 said:

rainbow are you a troll?

obviously not.

oic

• Lilly

LOL the idea of Starlight being a stan is funny

• rainbow3000

then you’re too nice for oceanup.

• rainbow3000

I cant upload an Icon…how fuck

• itsprobablycuzyouthinkyourecoolerthanme

er. its not working i’ll try another day :L

itsprobablycuzy… said:

okay. thankyou:) i will try. bit annoying having a ? as your icon lol
    you’re welcome =]. i agree it can get a bit annoying. especially when several ppl have ? as icons. it gets confusing lol

• Chanells__Cool

Honestly?
    I may sound insensitive, but I think she’s just being over dramatic. She’s got a great career and plenty of other guys to look at. And she’s done tours like this before.

If you can’t take the heat of the lights, stay off the stage.

• itsprobablycuzyouthinkyourecoolerthanme

omg i love skins (cos im from britain, so i would) whic one was it? was he mixed race one? who plays freddie? cos he was nice;)

Lilly said:

kinda, wasn’t he on some tv or something?
    yes. it turned out he was some british actor from a show called skins. i forgot his name again tho =p

itsprobablycuzy… said:

i can’t remember =\. all i know is that he was really hot lmao

• itsprobablycuzyouthinkyourecoolerthanme
  • lovexjonasx3

Stay Strong Demi!! you are a very strong young woman and you have many people looking up to you<3 I think you are very talented and you can get through this, you have all your family, friends,and even fans here praying for you<3 I’m glad you went to get help because I think you’re great and i don’t wanna see anything happen to you! I LOVE YOU!!<3
    Get Better:)
    You’ll be in my prayers!<3

• ColdAsU

…………….

• Sarcasm was always intended

aww

• BelieveInOreos

Third?

• BelieveInOreos

I really support Demi. I think she has great morals and is An AMAZING dancer! I know I look up to her and think she looks gorgeous every day! So please, Don’t go stick thin on me! :(

• superJOEman

STAY STRONG DEMI..

• itsprobablycuzyouthinkyourecoolerthanme

has anyone else got this when they try to change or upload a icon?

• mileyluver15

aww well at least its nothing serious.

• jerseygirl

• adw014

idnt like this post cuz it makes demi seems like she’s crazy which she’s NOT smh .

• mileyluver15

itsprobablycuzy… said:

has anyone else got this when they try to change or upload a icon?

yupp same thing i get everytime i try.
    its soo lame

• Hannahh

I’m not necessarily a fan of her, but the fact that she made the decision to get help is really respectful, and I’m actually really proud of her for doing that.

Most people cannot accept it when there is something that “isn’t right” about them, let alone get help. I really hope she gets the correct treatment and can surpass this.

My respect for Demi as a person has definitely grown. :)

Good luck, Demi.

• Empire_State_of_Mind

• adw014

• Taste.The.Rainbow

i dont see the video thing

• Stay_Gold

I feel for this girl. You could tell there was something off the last couple months. She has gotten considerably skinnier and seemed a little on edge. I don’t think people blaming Joe and others is helpful. She needs to focus only on her….

• omnonymous

drob said:

its just that i have heard a lot about you and never really seen you on here

• rainbow3000

this is a gossip site, not a fan site. Get over it. Don’t like my comment, ignore it and dont reply.

rainbow3000 said:
    i was just making a statement. you really don’t need to be so rude about everything.

• Lilly

kinda, wasn’t he on some tv show or something?

• Hannahh

Haha, and I need to change my icon too.

I haven’t gone on here in months, and Lost is very, very over. now.

I don’t even want to risk trying to change it though… I don’t want a question mark. :P

• Untouchable

poor child

• drob

oic well im back for good.

• LesleyrockLovesJonas

HOPE SHE GETS BETTER <3 I don’t care what happened but her health is now the most important thing-.

• dearstephh

damn…. my prayers are out to her<3

• rainbow3000

you need to chill. why are u being so defensive for demi? are u a stan?

• Tick Tok

rainbow are you a troll?

• lovato is love.

I hope she’s fine. She deserves to be happy. And she’s beyond beautiful : )